« Reply #270 on: January 27, 2017, 06:13:25 PM »

Over 200 posts already!....The shank is rolling.

Damn! I didn't even realize! Haha
hello one star!

Yes! I've had it since 100, though. Not sure when I'll get a second. 1000?
Only Tony knows for sure :)

Afternoon Shank
Not even.

« Reply #271 on: January 27, 2017, 06:13:29 PM »

This is a pretty good deal for a setup like this, isn't it?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/app/5939339427.html

Or, bigger is better?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/app/5940430543.html

Or, a smaller one. If that's what works.   :D

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/app/5939525291.html
There's no such thing as too big. TWSS.

« Reply #272 on: January 27, 2017, 06:14:42 PM »

Got up close to 60 this afternoon and I figured out how to smoke cigars while power washing so got a good bit of smoking and cleaning done today.
I'm impressed. I could not do that.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #273 on: January 27, 2017, 06:16:34 PM »

This is a pretty good deal for a setup like this, isn't it?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/app/5939339427.html

Or, bigger is better?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/app/5940430543.html

Or, a smaller one. If that's what works.   :D

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/app/5939525291.html
There's no such thing as too big. TWSS.

I was going to make a joke about the small one being perfect for a tighter space, maybe somewhere out back...

« Reply #274 on: January 27, 2017, 06:23:20 PM »

This is a pretty good deal for a setup like this, isn't it?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/app/5939339427.html

Or, bigger is better?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/app/5940430543.html

Or, a smaller one. If that's what works.   :D

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/app/5939525291.html
There's no such thing as too big. TWSS.

I was going to make a joke about the small one being perfect for a tighter space, maybe somewhere out back...
Small one is tooooo small and will not be enough to satisfy her for long.  1st one has more drawers which is much better if you have mostly singles.  Excellent prices if they are legit.  Dial hygrometers look nice but are useless so you would need a $10 acurite digital from Walmart

« Reply #275 on: January 27, 2017, 06:24:48 PM »

Got up close to 60 this afternoon and I figured out how to smoke cigars while power washing so got a good bit of smoking and cleaning done today.
I'm impressed. I could not do that.
I could teach you
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #276 on: January 27, 2017, 06:25:34 PM »

This is a pretty good deal for a setup like this, isn't it?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/app/5939339427.html

Or, bigger is better?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/app/5940430543.html

Or, a smaller one. If that's what works.   :D

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/app/5939525291.html
There's no such thing as too big. TWSS.

I was going to make a joke about the small one being perfect for a tighter space, maybe somewhere out back...
Small one is tooooo small and will not be enough.  1st one has more drawers which is much better if you have mostly singles.  Excellent prices if they are legit.  Dial hygrometers look nice but are useless so you would need a $10 acurite digital from Walmart

I was thinking the first one, too. Most of my cigars are loose. And I already have the digital! It's held up fine for several years now. Salt-tested when new and it was bang on then. It probably still is.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #277 on: January 27, 2017, 06:27:13 PM »

They have been running these adds for months. Seems legit, aside from the fact that they provide an email only for contact. I may check it out in more detail when the weather warms up. I may buy it if I can do it in person, or verify legitimacy somehow.

« Reply #278 on: January 27, 2017, 06:34:34 PM »

Over 200 posts already!....The shank is rolling.

Damn! I didn't even realize! Haha
hello one star!

Yes! I've had it since 100, though. Not sure when I'll get a second. 1000?
Only Tony knows for sure :)

Afternoon Shank

I think he makes it up as he goes.  8)
I was deserving of a star, so I got one. It would be cool to see a second show up at some arbitrary number, though.  Lie 217.  ???

How ya doin, Dave?
Doing ok, pretty productive day of work around the house.

Yes. I notices pressure washing has been on the agenda for a couple days. It feels good to do some odd jobs around the house when the weather warms up a bit. Sometimes I purposely find something manual and mostly mindless to do when I've had too much school stuff.  :)
And I am not even half way done pressure washing yet.  I also did a lot of tree and shrub pruning today but I get to use the chainsaw for some of that and I like chainsawing.

Chainsawing IS fun! I've had the opportunity to do some on an occasion or two. Do you have a lot of shrub and brush around your place?
That seems like a rather personal question.

« Reply #279 on: January 27, 2017, 06:38:09 PM »

They have been running these adds for months. Seems legit, aside from the fact that they provide an email only for contact. I may check it out in more detail when the weather warms up. I may buy it if I can do it in person, or verify legitimacy somehow.
Probably a profitable sideline. Pick up used wine storage refrigerators, build them out, and sell for twice the price. Easier to do in Cali, lots and lots of those fridges.

« Reply #280 on: January 27, 2017, 06:39:04 PM »

$10 almost everything on it large pPizza Hut for dinner and warden is picking it up on her way home so I don't have to drive drunk.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #281 on: January 27, 2017, 06:41:03 PM »

They have been running these adds for months. Seems legit, aside from the fact that they provide an email only for contact. I may check it out in more detail when the weather warms up. I may buy it if I can do it in person, or verify legitimacy somehow.
Probably a profitable sideline. Pick up used wine storage refrigerators, build them out, and sell for twice the price. Easier to do in Cali, lots and lots of those fridges.

Just due to the population size? They're always the same brand, though. The one add says "open box" but I suspect they're buying 'em in bulk from China.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #282 on: January 27, 2017, 06:41:47 PM »

$10 almost everything on it large pPizza Hut for dinner and warden is picking it up on her way home so I don't have to drive drunk.

Smart. Lol. I think the little one and I might go to Red Robin in a minute or ten.

« Reply #283 on: January 27, 2017, 06:47:00 PM »

They have been running these adds for months. Seems legit, aside from the fact that they provide an email only for contact. I may check it out in more detail when the weather warms up. I may buy it if I can do it in person, or verify legitimacy somehow.
Probably a profitable sideline. Pick up used wine storage refrigerators, build them out, and sell for twice the price. Easier to do in Cali, lots and lots of those fridges.

Just due to the population size? They're always the same brand, though. The one add says "open box" but I suspect they're buying 'em in bulk from China.
Population size, relative wealth, one of the best wine regions in the world, and greater proportion of wine snobs. Up here, it's more about beer than wine.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #284 on: January 27, 2017, 06:50:44 PM »

They have been running these adds for months. Seems legit, aside from the fact that they provide an email only for contact. I may check it out in more detail when the weather warms up. I may buy it if I can do it in person, or verify legitimacy somehow.
Probably a profitable sideline. Pick up used wine storage refrigerators, build them out, and sell for twice the price. Easier to do in Cali, lots and lots of those fridges.

Just due to the population size? They're always the same brand, though. The one add says "open box" but I suspect they're buying 'em in bulk from China.
Population size, relative wealth, one of the best wine regions in the world, and greater proportion of wine snobs. Up here, it's more about beer than wine.
It all makes sense. My last job before returning to school was as an equipment rep up in Sonoma County. I spent at least 1 day a week driving through the Dry Creek, Alexander, and Sonoma Valley wine areas. Beautiful countryside, and great clients. Very friendly people up there. I do miss it.