Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

« Reply #300 on: January 25, 2017, 04:52:35 PM »

Taking my MBIII and heading home.  Have a great night all!
Later, Sam. Bantering helped the day go by pretty quickly today.

« Reply #301 on: January 25, 2017, 04:52:50 PM »

Dow closed above 20K. Good day for me. But now what?
" I will have the Dow at 30K, It will be Huge, just wait & see!"
Believe me.

« Reply #302 on: January 25, 2017, 04:59:34 PM »

Afternoon Working Stiffs, 601 Blue Break for me.

WTF is Tony I need somebody to take over operation of my power washer!
How much does the job pay and is transportation included?
Pays more than you make now and I will transport you to and from Austin International Airport.  Should take you 2 days to finish.
Sounds tempting.
He meant that he'd transport you between the airport and his house. He's not flying you to Austin. ;-)
I got that.
Just making sure. ;-)

« Reply #303 on: January 25, 2017, 05:13:37 PM »

take care boys, leaving soon.

« Reply #304 on: January 25, 2017, 05:22:39 PM »

Afternoon Working Stiffs, 601 Blue Break for me.

WTF is Tony I need somebody to take over operation of my power washer!
How much does the job pay and is transportation included?
Pays more than you make now and I will transport you to and from Austin International Airport.  Should take you 2 days to finish.
Sounds tempting.
He meant that he'd transport you between the airport and his house. He's not flying you to Austin. ;-)
I got that.
https://www.greyhound.com/en/
It's not like you don't have the time.  Think of all the studying you'll get done.

« Reply #305 on: January 25, 2017, 05:25:29 PM »

Afternoon Working Stiffs, 601 Blue Break for me.

WTF is Tony I need somebody to take over operation of my power washer!
How much does the job pay and is transportation included?
Pays more than you make now and I will transport you to and from Austin International Airport.  Should take you 2 days to finish.
Sounds tempting.
He meant that he'd transport you between the airport and his house. He's not flying you to Austin. ;-)
I got that.
https://www.greyhound.com/en/
It's not like you don't have the time.  Think of all the studying you'll get done.
Valid point.

« Reply #306 on: January 25, 2017, 06:03:16 PM »

Afternoon Working Stiffs, 601 Blue Break for me.

WTF is Tony I need somebody to take over operation of my power washer!
How much does the job pay and is transportation included?
Pays more than you make now and I will transport you to and from Austin International Airport.  Should take you 2 days to finish.
Sounds tempting.
He meant that he'd transport you between the airport and his house. He's not flying you to Austin. ;-)
I got that.
https://www.greyhound.com/en/
It's not like you don't have the time.  Think of all the studying you'll get done.
Valid point.
…and think of all the interesting people you'll meet.  And smell.

« Reply #307 on: January 25, 2017, 06:21:34 PM »

Afternoon Working Stiffs, 601 Blue Break for me.

WTF is Tony I need somebody to take over operation of my power washer!
How much does the job pay and is transportation included?
Pays more than you make now and I will transport you to and from Austin International Airport.  Should take you 2 days to finish.
Sounds tempting.
He meant that he'd transport you between the airport and his house. He's not flying you to Austin. ;-)
I got that.
https://www.greyhound.com/en/
It's not like you don't have the time.  Think of all the studying you'll get done.
Valid point.
…and think of all the interesting people you'll meet.  And smell.
Quite a bit less appealing.

« Reply #308 on: January 25, 2017, 06:39:52 PM »

Afternoon Working Stiffs, 601 Blue Break for me.

WTF is Tony I need somebody to take over operation of my power washer!
How much does the job pay and is transportation included?
Pays more than you make now and I will transport you to and from Austin International Airport.  Should take you 2 days to finish.
Sounds tempting.
He meant that he'd transport you between the airport and his house. He's not flying you to Austin. ;-)
I got that.
https://www.greyhound.com/en/
It's not like you don't have the time.  Think of all the studying you'll get done.
Valid point.
…and think of all the interesting people you'll meet.  And smell.
Quite a bit less appealing.
What do you mean, didn't you notice the photo on the homepage of the girl who surely would be sitting next to you the entire trip?

« Reply #309 on: January 25, 2017, 06:55:32 PM »

Afternoon Working Stiffs, 601 Blue Break for me.

WTF is Tony I need somebody to take over operation of my power washer!
How much does the job pay and is transportation included?
Pays more than you make now and I will transport you to and from Austin International Airport.  Should take you 2 days to finish.
Sounds tempting.
He meant that he'd transport you between the airport and his house. He's not flying you to Austin. ;-)
I got that.
https://www.greyhound.com/en/
It's not like you don't have the time.  Think of all the studying you'll get done.
Valid point.
…and think of all the interesting people you'll meet.  And smell.
Quite a bit less appealing.
What do you mean, didn't you notice the photo on the homepage of the girl who surely would be sitting next to you the entire trip?
Don't knock it till you've tried it? Plus they have free wi-fi so that I could still banter with y'all during the trip.

« Reply #310 on: January 25, 2017, 06:57:58 PM »

Afternoon Working Stiffs, 601 Blue Break for me.

WTF is Tony I need somebody to take over operation of my power washer!
How much does the job pay and is transportation included?
Pays more than you make now and I will transport you to and from Austin International Airport.  Should take you 2 days to finish.
Sounds tempting.
He meant that he'd transport you between the airport and his house. He's not flying you to Austin. ;-)
I got that.
https://www.greyhound.com/en/
It's not like you don't have the time.  Think of all the studying you'll get done.
Valid point.
…and think of all the interesting people you'll meet.  And smell.
Quite a bit less appealing.
What do you mean, didn't you notice the photo on the homepage of the girl who surely would be sitting next to you the entire trip?
Like they say, "Leave the driving to us."

« Reply #311 on: January 25, 2017, 06:59:16 PM »

[...]

Take the bus and leave the cussing to us.

« Reply #312 on: January 25, 2017, 07:00:14 PM »

Afternoon Working Stiffs, 601 Blue Break for me.

WTF is Tony I need somebody to take over operation of my power washer!
How much does the job pay and is transportation included?
Pays more than you make now and I will transport you to and from Austin International Airport.  Should take you 2 days to finish.
Sounds tempting.
He meant that he'd transport you between the airport and his house. He's not flying you to Austin. ;-)
I got that.
https://www.greyhound.com/en/
It's not like you don't have the time.  Think of all the studying you'll get done.
Valid point.
…and think of all the interesting people you'll meet.  And smell.
Quite a bit less appealing.
What do you mean, didn't you notice the photo on the homepage of the girl who surely would be sitting next to you the entire trip?
Some back of the bus action?

« Reply #313 on: January 25, 2017, 07:05:15 PM »

[...]

You're such a dirty old man.

Don't ever change.

« Reply #314 on: January 25, 2017, 07:11:10 PM »

[...]

CB could ride with you and get off in Killeen to visit the grandkids then ride back.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22