Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: January 14, 2017, 01:45:28 PM »

Got an order for Cuarentas coming. Then there's that bid for a couple Mazos of HN's.
You're out of control!!!
This is what I've been saying!
Huh? Ain't nobody listenin'.

No seriously, whatchu upto today?
Sunny, so I'm going to take the bike to the mechanic. Then I'm going to make a couple of dump runs. Then it'll be time to pick out a cigar for the big game.
GO SEAHAWKS!
Damn, now that was right friendly of you, Mr. Mayor.

Or do you just hate Atlanta that much?
I like the Seahawks. Not against the Steelers but I do have a place for them in my heart. Was a Zorn fan back in the day.

« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2017, 01:46:33 PM »

I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

Which end did that thing crawl out of?
Are you trying to insult my food?
Don't listen to him, he lives down where they put chili on top of spaghetti, what does he know about good food?

« Reply #92 on: January 14, 2017, 02:04:28 PM »

I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

Which end did that thing crawl out of?
Are you trying to insult my food?
Don't listen to him, he lives down where they put chili on top of spaghetti, what does he know about good food?
I'd eat that too. But what wouldn't I eat?

« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2017, 02:07:40 PM »

I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

Which end did that thing crawl out of?
Are you trying to insult my food?
Don't listen to him, he lives down where they put chili on top of spaghetti, what does he know about good food?
I'd eat that too.
I like both things, but I don't know, it just doesn't look that good to me together.

« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2017, 02:11:51 PM »

I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

Which end did that thing crawl out of?
Are you trying to insult my food?
Don't listen to him, he lives down where they put chili on top of spaghetti, what does he know about good food?
I'd eat that too.
I like both things, but I don't know, it just doesn't look that good to me together.

I've never actually had it, and I'd never make it, but most definitely would try it. There really isn't anything that I wouldn't try at least twice. I'm easy.

« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2017, 02:15:48 PM »

I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

Which end did that thing crawl out of?
Are you trying to insult my food?
Just questioning it's source.

« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2017, 02:26:16 PM »

I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

Which end did that thing crawl out of?
Are you trying to insult my food?
Just questioning it's source.
When it comes to food, not sure Tony would ever be the one to be questioned.

« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2017, 02:26:33 PM »

I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

Which end did that thing crawl out of?
Are you trying to insult my food?
Don't listen to him, he lives down where they put chili on top of spaghetti, what does he know about good food?
I'd eat that too.
I like both things, but I don't know, it just doesn't look that good to me together.

I've never actually had it, and I'd never make it, but most definitely would try it. There really isn't anything that I wouldn't try at least twice. I'm easy.
But in fairness, we already knew that.

« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2017, 02:36:27 PM »

Snow started a little earlier than originally predicted. Can't believe they got it wrong. Now let's hope they were right about it not amounting to much. Supposed to drop the kids off at grandma's and go out with friends for sushi. Now that I'm not working in NYC, don't get good sushi too often anymore.

Before you haters make your comments, yes there is such a thing as good sushi.

« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2017, 02:38:47 PM »

Snow started a little earlier than originally predicted. Can't believe they got it wrong. Now let's hope they were right about it not amounting to much. Supposed to drop the kids off at grandma's and go out with friends for sushi. Now that I'm not working in NYC, don't get good sushi too often anymore.

Before you haters make your comments, yes there is such a thing as good sushi.
Sounds like fun, fingers crossed for ya.

« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2017, 02:42:33 PM »

Snow started a little earlier than originally predicted. Can't believe they got it wrong. Now let's hope they were right about it not amounting to much. Supposed to drop the kids off at grandma's and go out with friends for sushi. Now that I'm not working in NYC, don't get good sushi too often anymore.

Before you haters make your comments, yes there is such a thing as good sushi.
Sounds like fun, fingers crossed for ya.
Much appreciated.

« Reply #101 on: January 14, 2017, 02:53:38 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2017, 03:10:41 PM »

I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

Which end did that thing crawl out of?
Are you trying to insult my food?
Don't listen to him, he lives down where they put chili on top of spaghetti, what does he know about good food?
I'd eat that too.
I like both things, but I don't know, it just doesn't look that good to me together.

I've never actually had it, and I'd never make it, but most definitely would try it. There really isn't anything that I wouldn't try at least twice. I'm easy.
But in fairness, we already knew that.
Give it to Tony, he'll eat anything.

« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2017, 03:14:23 PM »

Hazzuh!
Huzaah!  Drive careful now, ya hear?

« Reply #104 on: January 14, 2017, 03:26:25 PM »

I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

Which end did that thing crawl out of?
Are you trying to insult my food?
Don't listen to him, he lives down where they put chili on top of spaghetti, what does he know about good food?
I'd eat that too.
I like both things, but I don't know, it just doesn't look that good to me together.

I'm a cheese coney kinda guy.

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9