Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Calling Ogie, Short Stack, and the rest of you lurkers... please take the survey:

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.0
//Participated yesterday thanks for the invite
Oh good, it did work! Howdy Short Stack and happy new year to you and yours.
/Same to you and the rest of the Botls, Thanks for the daily entertainment I receive from this banter

I can only tell how many have responded but not specifically who. I've learned that the 2nd day has been useless because it appears everyone who was going to respond, did so yesterday.

Calling Ogie, Short Stack, and the rest of you lurkers... please take the survey:

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.0
//Participated yesterday thanks for the invite
Oh good, it did work! Howdy Short Stack and happy new year to you and yours.
/Same to you and the rest of the Botls, Thanks for the daily entertainment I receive from this banter

I can only tell how many have responded but not specifically who. I've learned that the 2nd day has been useless because it appears everyone who was going to respond, did so yesterday.
you can lead a horse to water, but you can't mke him fill out a cigar poll.
have a great New year everyone, take care

Calling Ogie, Short Stack, and the rest of you lurkers... please take the survey:

http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.0
//Participated yesterday thanks for the invite
Oh good, it did work! Howdy Short Stack and happy new year to you and yours.
/Same to you and the rest of the Botls, Thanks for the daily entertainment I receive from this banter

I can only tell how many have responded but not specifically who. I've learned that the 2nd day has been useless because it appears everyone who was going to respond, did so yesterday.
you can lead a horse to water, but you can't mke him fill out a cigar poll.
have a great New year everyone, take care
Happy New Year to you Flip, be safe and enjoy your vacation!

you can lead a horse to water, but you can't mke him fill out a cigar poll.
have a great New year everyone, take care

Have a safe and happy one, Flip.

SHEESH!

Hot Tamale Lull?

SHEESH!

Hot Tamale Lull?
Did you make tamales?
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

I've seen blush/pink/rosé but why isn't there such a thing as red sparkling wine?
Lambrusco used to be a favorite around HS to college years.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]