Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #165 on: March 24, 2016, 06:31:47 PM »

Here we go the answer to my problem!

JUST IN TIME FOR FESTIVALS, EVENTS and RETIREMENT!

 09 EZGO MPT BEVERAGE CART

 13hp KAWASAKI ENGINE

 LIGHTS

 4 COMPARTMENT BEVERAGE BINS

 4 COMPARTMENT SANDWICH / FOOD PLEXIGLASS VENDOR

CIGAR HUMIDOR

 PLEXIGLASS ONE PIECE WINDSHIELD

 SIDE MIRROR

 COLORFUL CANVAS FULL LENGTH CANOPY
Trying to catch up on the banter and saw your post and photos.  Are you interested, TR.?  What are the details?
I have done this for a few benefit golf tournaments.  Since I am not a decent golfer, my contributions to these events is to sell my cigars to the golfers at registration and then throughout the day (using the club's golf carts), cruise the course selling the cigars.  Then I donate the full amount as my contribution.
So, I feel like I'm giving something to a good cause ... my labor in finding good cigars online, then making them available to the golfers, which they appreciate, and giving the cash to those responsible.  Usually I bring two boxes worth, sell one to golfers, then make another available for the silent auction at cocktail and dinner time, which have done well.  I could use a cart like this.

« Reply #166 on: March 24, 2016, 06:37:36 PM »

[...]

Just sort of a passing thought when I saw it.  It is Alabama and around $3900 asking if you are interested I will find the link again and send it to you.

Those of us who really deal shop frequently buy cigars cheaper than smaller B&M's do.

Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #167 on: March 24, 2016, 06:42:45 PM »

Very cool. TR, please PM the details if you're not interested, or even if you are, just say you're going to get it, I'd be interested in the cost, etc.
Gotta get dinner before heading to the Mass of the Lord's Supper.
Tonight makes me remember one of Mom's favorite dinners, her special laminate meal.  She roasted it and we took the laminated ...

« Reply #168 on: March 24, 2016, 06:46:44 PM »

Very cool. TR, please PM the details if you're not interested, or even if you are, just say you're going to get it, I'd be interested in the cost, etc.
Gotta get dinner before heading to the Mass of the Lord's Supper.
Tonight makes me remember one of Mom's favorite dinners, her special laminate meal.  She roasted it and we took the laminated ...
Yours if you want it!

https://bham.craigslist.org/snd/5484968647.html

« Reply #169 on: March 24, 2016, 06:53:04 PM »

V Double Robustos jamming. 5/$23

Pretty good deal
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #170 on: March 24, 2016, 07:40:38 PM »

Pretty decent price on SL Bulls @ the Sister if we could find a FS Code.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/12054/san-lotano-the-bull/

Gotta put up the Ogie spotlight....
Couldn't find FS at CCom or CI today.

« Reply #171 on: March 24, 2016, 07:46:28 PM »

Pretty decent price on SL Bulls @ the Sister if we could find a FS Code.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/12054/san-lotano-the-bull/

Gotta put up the Ogie spotlight....
Couldn't find FS at CCom or CI today.
Hi Ogie, hope you are doing well.

Thanks for trying!

« Reply #172 on: March 24, 2016, 08:58:35 PM »

Beauties are up! Grab 'em while you can. They may only be up for another 3 hours.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]