Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Johnny Manziel spotted partying after case goes to grand jury

Now, the troubled Cleveland Browns quarterback - whose employment isn't expected to last beyond next week - has generated more attention for himself.

TMZ acquired video of Manziel chugging Champagne at a Miami nightclub Thursday night, hours after Dallas officials said his domestic violence case was going to a grand jury.

According to TMZ, Manziel was spotted at the Story nightclub in Miami. Apparently trying to disguise himself with a big hat and sunglasses indoors, the former Heisman Trophy winner from Texas A&M is seen drinking Champagne straight out of the bottle.
No one ever accused him of having any common sense now, did they.
Johnny Wino.

Johnny Manziel spotted partying after case goes to grand jury

Now, the troubled Cleveland Browns quarterback - whose employment isn't expected to last beyond next week - has generated more attention for himself.

TMZ acquired video of Manziel chugging Champagne at a Miami nightclub Thursday night, hours after Dallas officials said his domestic violence case was going to a grand jury.

According to TMZ, Manziel was spotted at the Story nightclub in Miami. Apparently trying to disguise himself with a big hat and sunglasses indoors, the former Heisman Trophy winner from Texas A&M is seen drinking Champagne straight out of the bottle.
No one ever accused him of having any common sense now, did they.
Johnny Wino.
True, this. Afternoon, Mikey.

Johnny Manziel spotted partying after case goes to grand jury

Now, the troubled Cleveland Browns quarterback - whose employment isn't expected to last beyond next week - has generated more attention for himself.

TMZ acquired video of Manziel chugging Champagne at a Miami nightclub Thursday night, hours after Dallas officials said his domestic violence case was going to a grand jury.

According to TMZ, Manziel was spotted at the Story nightclub in Miami. Apparently trying to disguise himself with a big hat and sunglasses indoors, the former Heisman Trophy winner from Texas A&M is seen drinking Champagne straight out of the bottle.
No one ever accused him of having any common sense now, did they.
Johnny Wino.
True, this. Afternoon, Mikey.
Evening six-gun Raz.

Johnny Manziel spotted partying after case goes to grand jury

Now, the troubled Cleveland Browns quarterback - whose employment isn't expected to last beyond next week - has generated more attention for himself.

TMZ acquired video of Manziel chugging Champagne at a Miami nightclub Thursday night, hours after Dallas officials said his domestic violence case was going to a grand jury.

According to TMZ, Manziel was spotted at the Story nightclub in Miami. Apparently trying to disguise himself with a big hat and sunglasses indoors, the former Heisman Trophy winner from Texas A&M is seen drinking Champagne straight out of the bottle.
No one ever accused him of having any common sense now, did they.
Johnny Wino.
True, this. Afternoon, Mikey.
Evening six-gun Raz.
You're righter than you know. This is the sixth handgun in my current accumulation.

I owned five earlier handguns, all of which were sold. But in 1995 I decided I'd never sell a weapon again. So this is the sixth handgun purchased since then.

My younger brother is going to return my first handgun (A Ruger Mark II Target) to me, if he can ever find where in his house he stored it. Then I'll be seven-gun Raz. ;-)

[...]

Six six shooters and a semi-auto?  My first pistole was the original Ruger Standard .22.  Sold it and much later wound up getting a 50th Anniv. Model for old time's sake.

[...]

As far has handguns go, I've got 2 single-action revolvers (.22 and .45 LC) and four semi-autos (380, 9mm, .40, and .45 ACP).

Those Ruger .22 autos are just a classic line.

[...]

Bill Ruger knew what he was doing.  10/22 is another classic.

[...]

Yessir. And I still don't own one, dammit. I keep buying large bore weapons. Determined to get a 10/22 before end of year.

Wow. What a day. Only got home a few minutes ago. Not the way I envisioned taking advantage of my "extra" day.

Wow. What a day. Only got home a few minutes ago. Not the way I envisioned taking advantage of my "extra" day.
...and it's only Monday!  Evening Tony.

Wow. What a day. Only got home a few minutes ago. Not the way I envisioned taking advantage of my "extra" day.
...and it's only Monday!  Evening Tony.
Howdy, Mike. I'm hoping it isn't indicative of the rest of the week.

Wow. What a day. Only got home a few minutes ago. Not the way I envisioned taking advantage of my "extra" day.
...and it's only Monday!  Evening Tony.
Howdy, Mike. I'm hoping it isn't indicative of the rest of the week.
Just get all the crap done early in the week so the rest of the week ought to be a piece of cake.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]