Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2023, 03:05:52 PM »

Has anybody watched suits on TV? It's on Netflix now and I'm kind of liking it. Especially Rachel
Got to get through second season of Lincoln Lawyer, then Witcher, Good Omens, Star Trek SNW....

« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2023, 03:07:21 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 9
Captain Raz Over/Under is 11
Twelve. And I'm the First Mate, not the skipper. 😉

« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2023, 03:18:59 PM »

Has anybody watched suits on TV? It's on Netflix now and I'm kind of liking it. Especially Rachel
Got to get through second season of Lincoln Lawyer, then Witcher, Good Omens, Star Trek SNW....
Just finished binging it last week. Killer show. And Rachel is an eyeful for sure. But...Meghan Markle has become an annoying spectacle since marrying into the royal family.

« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2023, 03:20:23 PM »

Clemson Dave how was that Wes Tapa Red?
Enjoyed it.  A bit more potent than he black.  Fairly uniform mocha and coffee with light sweetness.

« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2023, 03:26:58 PM »

Has anybody watched suits on TV? It's on Netflix now and I'm kind of liking it. Especially Rachel
Got to get through second season of Lincoln Lawyer, then Witcher, Good Omens, Star Trek SNW....
Just finished binging it last week. Killer show. And Rachel is an eyeful for sure. But...Meghan Markle has become an annoying spectacle since marrying into the royal family.
I am sure I am in for more twists and turns as I'm only into season 2 but I do like the screenwriting it's pretty good

« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2023, 03:29:39 PM »

Clemson Dave how was that Wes Tapa Red?
Enjoyed it.  A bit more potent than he black.  Fairly uniform mocha and coffee with light sweetness.
I definitely got to try that one, thanks

« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2023, 03:38:48 PM »

Ahoy, muchachos. From off the southern tip of Bainbridge Island, on a heading to Blake Island. No wind today.
Looks beautiful. Afternoon, CaptainRaz.

Edit: Apologies, FirstMateRaz.

« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2023, 03:40:47 PM »

Has anybody watched suits on TV? It's on Netflix now and I'm kind of liking it. Especially Rachel
Got to get through second season of Lincoln Lawyer, then Witcher, Good Omens, Star Trek SNW....
Have you watched the first half of Lincoln Lawyer yet? Second half of the season is out today.

« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2023, 03:43:34 PM »

Cooler but muggy afternoon.
Looking forward to the 30th Anniversary.

« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2023, 03:44:56 PM »

Cooler but muggy afternoon.
Looking forward to the 30th Anniversary.
Same here. Speaking of, there's a Perdomo event at a shop about a half hour from me tomorrow that Nate and I had talked about attending.

« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2023, 07:25:37 PM »

Has anybody watched suits on TV? It's on Netflix now and I'm kind of liking it. Especially Rachel
I know of it, and have considered watching it, but have not tried it yet.

« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2023, 07:30:09 PM »

Has anybody watched suits on TV? It's on Netflix now and I'm kind of liking it. Especially Rachel
Got to get through second season of Lincoln Lawyer, then Witcher, Good Omens, Star Trek SNW....
Have you watched the first half of Lincoln Lawyer yet? Second half of the season is out today.
I never finished the first season. I liked it but just haven't had the time.

« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2023, 09:15:27 PM »

Luchador

« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2023, 11:41:11 PM »

Cooler but muggy afternoon.
Looking forward to the 30th Anniversary.
Same here. Speaking of, there's a Perdomo event at a shop about a half hour from me tomorrow that Nate and I had talked about attending.
Dapper Nick going to be there?

« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2023, 11:58:11 PM »

Humidity and temps have retreated a bit.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]