Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2023, 09:31:27 PM »

Only 45 here this morning and the boiler is back on.
My boiler won't turn on by itself because the thermostat is still set to a/c. Granted it hasn't actually kicked on since last evening. Says it's currently 52° and raining with RealFeel in the high 40s. I'm hoping neither kick on for a few months.
AC all the way for me baby!!
The outlook here is pleasant enough. I'm hoping there is no need for either, for a while.

Good morning, ClemsonDave.

That qualifies for a good ol GFY
I will gladly accept it.

« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2023, 11:38:27 PM »

Only 45 here this morning and the boiler is back on.
My boiler won't turn on by itself because the thermostat is still set to a/c. Granted it hasn't actually kicked on since last evening. Says it's currently 52° and raining with RealFeel in the high 40s. I'm hoping neither kick on for a few months.
AC all the way for me baby!!
The outlook here is pleasant enough. I'm hoping there is no need for either, for a while.

Good morning, ClemsonDave.

That qualifies for a good ol GFY
I will gladly accept it.
I will not even feel the need to participate in this discussion.

« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2023, 12:01:53 AM »

Only 45 here this morning and the boiler is back on.
My boiler won't turn on by itself because the thermostat is still set to a/c. Granted it hasn't actually kicked on since last evening. Says it's currently 52° and raining with RealFeel in the high 40s. I'm hoping neither kick on for a few months.
AC all the way for me baby!!
The outlook here is pleasant enough. I'm hoping there is no need for either, for a while.

Good morning, ClemsonDave.

That qualifies for a good ol GFY
I will gladly accept it.
I will not even feel the need to participate in this discussion.
Besides, I've had my shovel out for months.  Planting season is just about all year!

« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2023, 12:03:08 AM »

Tony must have dozed off... ::)

« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2023, 12:16:39 AM »

Night shift Raz is gonna be so confused...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]