Pages: 1 2 [3]

Tony did you add humidification to your humidor?

Not a bad price on the La Barba sampler at the Page.

https://www.cigarpage.com/la-barba-ultimate-8-cigar-sampler.html
I almost got that sampler but dropped it from my cart to save myself from being yelled at.

not much.
not really.
okay.
thank you Deano

Tony did you add humidification to your humidor?
Honestly, I was quite busy and then I wanted to get the hell out of Dodge. I'll be back on Wednesday and I'll look then. I had brought a cigar with me in case I would have had time to smoke, knowing that whatever had been left in the office would not be smokable.  But it was ugly out and I had no time.

Tony did you add humidification to your humidor?
Honestly, I was quite busy and then I wanted to get the hell out of Dodge. I'll be back on Wednesday and I'll look then. I had brought a cigar with me in case I would have had time to smoke, knowing that whatever had been left in the office would not be smokable.  But it was ugly out and I had no time.
I hear you. Maybe after this long cold winter you can get the man Cave set up for next year.

Kids sleeping at the in-laws means an early cigar.

Tony did you add humidification to your humidor?
Honestly, I was quite busy and then I wanted to get the hell out of Dodge. I'll be back on Wednesday and I'll look then. I had brought a cigar with me in case I would have had time to smoke, knowing that whatever had been left in the office would not be smokable.  But it was ugly out and I had no time.
I hear you. Maybe after this long cold winter you can get the man Cave set up for next year.
I made some progress in the prep work a few months back. It wouldn't take that much to get it completed but the electrical part might be tricky for me to tackle on my own.

On to #2

Tony did you add humidification to your humidor?
Honestly, I was quite busy and then I wanted to get the hell out of Dodge. I'll be back on Wednesday and I'll look then. I had brought a cigar with me in case I would have had time to smoke, knowing that whatever had been left in the office would not be smokable.  But it was ugly out and I had no time.
I hear you. Maybe after this long cold winter you can get the man Cave set up for next year.
I made some progress in the prep work a few months back. It wouldn't take that much to get it completed but the electrical part might be tricky for me to tackle on my own.
I believe in you.

Tony did you add humidification to your humidor?
Honestly, I was quite busy and then I wanted to get the hell out of Dodge. I'll be back on Wednesday and I'll look then. I had brought a cigar with me in case I would have had time to smoke, knowing that whatever had been left in the office would not be smokable.  But it was ugly out and I had no time.
I hear you. Maybe after this long cold winter you can get the man Cave set up for next year.
I made some progress in the prep work a few months back. It wouldn't take that much to get it completed but the electrical part might be tricky for me to tackle on my own.
Do you have room in your panel to run new circuits?  It's easier than you think.

Pages: 1 2 [3]