Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Just noticed some BD sticks are up.  Somebody wake his napping ass up.

And now AB Tempus quads are back.  My cue to vamanos. Enjoy your evening, mofos.

And now AB Tempus quads are back.  My cue to vamanos. Enjoy your evening, mofos.
That is reason enough to vanish.  Have a good evening Bean
Logged

Johnny

And now AB Tempus quads are back.  My cue to vamanos. Enjoy your evening, mofos.
That is reason enough to vanish.  Have a good evening Bean
Howdy Dave, must be commute time, nobody here or CI side.

And now AB Tempus quads are back.  My cue to vamanos. Enjoy your evening, mofos.
That is reason enough to vanish.  Have a good evening Bean
Howdy Dave, must be commute time, nobody here or CI side.
Howdy JR, yeah dead everywhere.  I am just kicked back sipping some Fighting Cock, was planning on scotch but Fighting Cock was in front and sounded good.  Nice the sun finally came out here after 4 days of cloudy wet .cold
Logged

Johnny

And now AB Tempus quads are back.  My cue to vamanos. Enjoy your evening, mofos.
No sun here,Dave just cloudy and about half cold.
[...]

I'll try again, no sun here just cloudy and about half cold.

And now AB Tempus quads are back.  My cue to vamanos. Enjoy your evening, mofos.
No sun here,Dave just cloudy and about half cold.
That is reason enough to vanish.  Have a good evening Bean
Howdy Dave, must be commute time, nobody here or CI side.
Howdy JR, yeah dead everywhere.  I am just kicked back sipping some Fighting Cock, was planning on scotch but Fighting Cock was in front and sounded good.  Nice the sun finally came out here after 4 days of cloudy wet .cold
Sun came out here around lunch time but still a little chilly.  Warmer tomorrow though.
Logged

Johnny

And now AB Tempus quads are back.  My cue to vamanos. Enjoy your evening, mofos.
No sun here,Dave just cloudy and about half cold.
That is reason enough to vanish.  Have a good evening Bean
Howdy Dave, must be commute time, nobody here or CI side.
Howdy JR, yeah dead everywhere.  I am just kicked back sipping some Fighting Cock, was planning on scotch but Fighting Cock was in front and sounded good.  Nice the sun finally came out here after 4 days of cloudy wet .cold
Sun came out here around lunch time but still a little chilly.  Warmer tomorrow though.
Yup, supposed to be in the 60s here.
Logged

Johnny

Gotta go, may be back later.