Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2018, 02:34:07 PM »

good afternoon Tony, Dave, and Mark. been a busy day, had to transport an abandoned hairless dogs to a rescue foster home in Orlando this morning.
8-5-8 maduro toro for the rise down and a Undercrown Shade toro on the ride back. they paid for my gas, breakfast and lunch.
Camacho Black robusto and water in the sun. 72° and a few clouds.
Good for you, Dean.  As long as you didn't get him a cell phone plan, too.

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2018, 02:47:35 PM »

good afternoon Tony, Dave, and Mark. been a busy day, had to transport an abandoned hairless dogs to a rescue foster home in Orlando this morning.
8-5-8 maduro toro for the rise down and a Undercrown Shade toro on the ride back. they paid for my gas, breakfast and lunch.
Camacho Black robusto and water in the sun. 72° and a few clouds.
Good for you, Dean.  As long as you didn't get him a cell phone plan, too.
no cell phone plan but they took good care of me. glad it was a warm day, that dog smelled bad for having no hair.

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2018, 03:07:14 PM »

good afternoon Tony, Dave, and Mark. been a busy day, had to transport an abandoned hairless dogs to a rescue foster home in Orlando this morning.
8-5-8 maduro toro for the rise down and a Undercrown Shade toro on the ride back. they paid for my gas, breakfast and lunch.
Camacho Black robusto and water in the sun. 72° and a few clouds.
You sure it wasn't just another opossum?

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2018, 03:07:42 PM »

Good day Dean.

« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2018, 03:08:15 PM »

Rather warm and humid for this time of year, 69 deg, 66 dew point, scattered showers.  FdLA maduro and coffee at the orifice man cave.
Bet you wonder why you delayed the inevitable in building that.
Not really.  We had to build a mock-up of a product design improvement, so I used that opportunity to incorporate a man cave into it.  In truth the suggestion came from one of my guys to do it that way. It's working out quite well.
Hopefully he got a nice little bonus out of it.

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2018, 03:37:59 PM »

Rather warm and humid for this time of year, 69 deg, 66 dew point, scattered showers.  FdLA maduro and coffee at the orifice man cave.
Bet you wonder why you delayed the inevitable in building that.
Not really.  We had to build a mock-up of a product design improvement, so I used that opportunity to incorporate a man cave into it.  In truth the suggestion came from one of my guys to do it that way. It's working out quite well.
Hopefully he got a nice little bonus out of it.
I take care of them.  That's one area I'm not cheapy cheapo. When the company does well so do they.

« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2018, 09:12:54 PM »

Taking care of business lull?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]