Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

« Reply #225 on: January 18, 2017, 10:36:24 PM »

Evening CB and Dave (redundant).  Greetings from CT.
How goes it, CTMark. Where abouts are ya? Brad lives in CT and Charlie works there.
Brad who?
Denali21
Still in the witness protection program?
I think he's married now. Definitely cohabitating with a lady. Charlie's been to his place. He's still a rep for AJ and now he's brewing his own craft beers.
Much like the rest of us, he sounds like quite a catch
Indeed we are.

« Reply #226 on: January 18, 2017, 10:54:55 PM »

Evening CB and Dave (redundant).  Greetings from CT.
How goes it, CTMark. Where abouts are ya? Brad lives in CT and Charlie works there.
Brad who?
Denali21
Still in the witness protection program?
I think he's married now. Definitely cohabitating with a lady. Charlie's been to his place. He's still a rep for AJ and now he's brewing his own craft beers.
Much like the rest of us, he sounds like quite a catch
Indeed we are.
Trust me when I tell you, I got the short end of that stick.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]