Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

21 Ramon Bueso Genesis Habano  Toro  (6.0 x 50)
          10/32.50

20 Dunhill Signed Range Torpedo (5.5"x52)
          3/$22.50
19 Partagas Cifuentes Maduro Toro (6.0"x54)
         10/$37.50
18 Man O' War Armada
          5/$49.99
17 La Perla Habana Black Pearl torpedo
         10/$27.50
16 Drew Estate My Uzi Weighs a Ton 5x60 (5.0"x60)
          5/$25.00
15 Padron No. 88 Sampler Maduro
          5/$37.10
14 La Historia by E.P. Carrillo E-III (Toro) (6.7"x54)
          5/$34.50
13 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum (box-press) (5.5"x55)
         10/$39.99
12 5 Vegas Classic Torpedo (6.0"x54)
         10/$24.99
11 Headley Grange Dobles (Toro) (6.1"x50)
          5/$32.50
10 NUB Cafe Cappuccino  354 Robusto  (3.7 x 54)
         10/$37.50
 9 Montecristo Classic Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
          5/$27.50
 8 Punch Bareknuckle  Pita  Toro  (6.1 x 50)
         10/$34.50
 7 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
          5/$22.50
 6 Padilla Habano Torpedo
         10/$34.99
 5 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro
          5/$24.50
 4 Diesel Unlimited Maduro Gordo
         10/$34.50
 3 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Toro
          5/$24.50
 2 Sam Leccia White Robusto
         10/$39.99
 1 New World by AJ Fernandez Belicoso (5.5"x55)
          5/$26.50

Pinolero and a coffee here, then need to get packed.
Where you headed? Scrooge and I were wondering when you were headed back this way so we could get our little black dress fix at Cedar Street.  (And no, we don't wear little black dresses to our herfs, ya clowns).
No time set, hopefully in Q1.  Heading to Erie PA through Cleveland and an LTG herf.
Oh that's right.  You know it will be in the 70's here by Wednesday.  Just sayin'.
In the 60's here, so not too shabby.
That is very nice for this time of year.  Indian Winter?
Indigenous peoples winter.... ::)

Pinolero and a coffee here, then need to get packed.
Where you headed? Scrooge and I were wondering when you were headed back this way so we could get our little black dress fix at Cedar Street.  (And no, we don't wear little black dresses to our herfs, ya clowns).
No time set, hopefully in Q1.  Heading to Erie PA through Cleveland and an LTG herf.
Oh that's right.  You know it will be in the 70's here by Wednesday.  Just sayin'.
In the 60's here, so not too shabby.
That is very nice for this time of year.  Indian Winter?
Indigenous peoples winter.... ::)
Hahaha.

Pinolero and a coffee here, then need to get packed.
Where you headed? Scrooge and I were wondering when you were headed back this way so we could get our little black dress fix at Cedar Street.  (And no, we don't wear little black dresses to our herfs, ya clowns).
No time set, hopefully in Q1.  Heading to Erie PA through Cleveland and an LTG herf.
Oh that's right.  You know it will be in the 70's here by Wednesday.  Just sayin'.
In the 60's here, so not too shabby.
That is very nice for this time of year.  Indian Winter?
Indigenous peoples winter.... ::)
Oops, how insensitive of me.  To which "cause" do I send some money to make amends and buy my way back into the PC fold?

Pinolero and a coffee here, then need to get packed.
Where you headed? Scrooge and I were wondering when you were headed back this way so we could get our little black dress fix at Cedar Street.  (And no, we don't wear little black dresses to our herfs, ya clowns).
No time set, hopefully in Q1.  Heading to Erie PA through Cleveland and an LTG herf.
Oh that's right.  You know it will be in the 70's here by Wednesday.  Just sayin'.
In the 60's here, so not too shabby.
That is very nice for this time of year.  Indian Winter?
Indigenous peoples winter.... ::)
Oops, how insensitive of me.  To which "cause" do I send some money to make amends and buy my way back into the PC fold?
Insensitivity Amends
C/O Yuvef Endedme
PO Box 1234
Newark, NJ 07101-1234

I hit these Bueso Habs.  LTG and I are going to have a Bueso e-herf, and none of you haters are invited, so there!

Pinolero and a coffee here, then need to get packed.
Where you headed? Scrooge and I were wondering when you were headed back this way so we could get our little black dress fix at Cedar Street.  (And no, we don't wear little black dresses to our herfs, ya clowns).
No time set, hopefully in Q1.  Heading to Erie PA through Cleveland and an LTG herf.
Oh that's right.  You know it will be in the 70's here by Wednesday.  Just sayin'.
In the 60's here, so not too shabby.
That is very nice for this time of year.  Indian Winter?
Indigenous peoples winter.... ::)
Oops, how insensitive of me.  To which "cause" do I send some money to make amends and buy my way back into the PC fold?
Insensitivity Amends
C/O Yuvef Endedme
PO Box 1234
Newark, NJ 07101-1234
LMAO. But  I didn't disparage Italians.  You're going to need an alias, depending on the cause.  I'll send it care of Chief Two-Dogs-Fucking.

Tomorrow is f'n Monday, and since my name is not Dean it means I have obligations not related to smoking cigars, drinking coffee, or pleasing a woman for which to prepare.  Adios, mofos.

Tomorrow is f'n Monday, and since my name is not Dean it means I have obligations not related to smoking cigars, drinking coffee, or pleasing a woman for which to prepare.  Adios, mofos.
Good night, sir.

I hit these Bueso Habs.  LTG and I are going to have a Bueso e-herf, and none of you haters are invited, so there!
Nobody said anything....wassamatter?  Guilty conscience?

[...]
By the way, that was a fine point you made there.  I've gone back and made some changes.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]