Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Oh, nevermind. Cinci  just scored.
Indeed.

Personally, I think Johnny Manziel is an arrogant ass that needed a comeuppance. However, I mourn the loss of the days when quarterbacks apprenticed for years until they were ready to play in the NFL. The modern approach of demanding immediate success is stupid.

Personally, I think Johnny Manziel is an arrogant ass that needed a comeuppance. However, I mourn the loss of the days when quarterbacks apprenticed for years until they were ready to play in the NFL. The modern approach of demanding immediate success is stupid.
But it's easy for me to say that. We've got Russell Wilson. Russell is still learning, but he isn't an arrogant ass.

Personally, I think Johnny Manziel is an arrogant ass that needed a comeuppance. However, I mourn the loss of the days when quarterbacks apprenticed for years until they were ready to play in the NFL. The modern approach of demanding immediate success is stupid.
But it's easy for me to say that. We've got Russell Wilson. Russell is still learning, but he isn't an arrogant ass.
Athletic elite from a small town in Texas.

Personally, I think Johnny Manziel is an arrogant ass that needed a comeuppance. However, I mourn the loss of the days when quarterbacks apprenticed for years until they were ready to play in the NFL. The modern approach of demanding immediate success is stupid.
But it's easy for me to say that. We've got Russell Wilson. Russell is still learning, but he isn't an arrogant ass.
Athletic elite from a small town in Texas.
Indeed. Say all you want about Texas, and I have my criticisms, but they raise men to be men in Texas.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]