Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Evening men.  And asshats.  And ye of little 20% discipline.
It's the postwhore!  Just PWHAO!
Evening Mikey, vaunted mentor to PW's everywhere.
Proud of you Mark.
Aw shucks.

Smoked an El Centurion toro this afternoon.  That's a nice stick, big enough to satisfy but not too big to be off putting.

Now don't leave me hanging with that one.   Or that one, either.
Will a TWSS do?
Followed by a TWHS, but heaven forbid we run it into the ground.  Could happen even here.  Or perhaps already has, and we've looped around with a TW-reset.
Could use a new tag line or two.

Smoked an El Centurion toro this afternoon.  That's a nice stick, big enough to satisfy but not too big to be off putting.

Now don't leave me hanging with that one.   Or that one, either.
Will a TWSS do?
Followed by a TWHS, but heaven forbid we run it into the ground.  Could happen even here.  Or perhaps already has, and we've looped around with a TW-reset.
Could use a new tag line or two.
How about indeed?

Smoked an El Centurion toro this afternoon.  That's a nice stick, big enough to satisfy but not too big to be off putting.

Now don't leave me hanging with that one.   Or that one, either.
Will a TWSS do?
Followed by a TWHS, but heaven forbid we run it into the ground.  Could happen even here.  Or perhaps already has, and we've looped around with a TW-reset.
Could use a new tag line or two.
How about indeed?
If used judiciously.

Smoked an El Centurion toro this afternoon.  That's a nice stick, big enough to satisfy but not too big to be off putting.

Now don't leave me hanging with that one.   Or that one, either.
Will a TWSS do?
Followed by a TWHS, but heaven forbid we run it into the ground.  Could happen even here.  Or perhaps already has, and we've looped around with a TW-reset.

We're TWeeting. Limit 140 characters.

Smoked an El Centurion toro this afternoon.  That's a nice stick, big enough to satisfy but not too big to be off putting.

Now don't leave me hanging with that one.   Or that one, either.
Will a TWSS do?
Followed by a TWHS, but heaven forbid we run it into the ground.  Could happen even here.  Or perhaps already has, and we've looped around with a TW-reset.
Could use a new tag line or two.
How about indeed?
GFY.

Smoked an El Centurion toro this afternoon.  That's a nice stick, big enough to satisfy but not too big to be off putting.

Now don't leave me hanging with that one.   Or that one, either.
Will a TWSS do?
Followed by a TWHS, but heaven forbid we run it into the ground.  Could happen even here.  Or perhaps already has, and we've looped around with a TW-reset.
Could use a new tag line or two.
How about indeed?
GFY.
Another great suggestion.

Smoked an El Centurion toro this afternoon.  That's a nice stick, big enough to satisfy but not too big to be off putting.

Now don't leave me hanging with that one.   Or that one, either.
Will a TWSS do?
Followed by a TWHS, but heaven forbid we run it into the ground.  Could happen even here.  Or perhaps already has, and we've looped around with a TW-reset.
Could use a new tag line or two.
How about indeed?
GFY.
Another great suggestion.
Freesh3B.

Smoked an El Centurion toro this afternoon.  That's a nice stick, big enough to satisfy but not too big to be off putting.

Now don't leave me hanging with that one.   Or that one, either.
Will a TWSS do?
Followed by a TWHS, but heaven forbid we run it into the ground.  Could happen even here.  Or perhaps already has, and we've looped around with a TW-reset.
Could use a new tag line or two.
How about indeed?
GFY.
She said to GFY indeed?  I don't know, lacks rhythm.

Smoked an El Centurion toro this afternoon.  That's a nice stick, big enough to satisfy but not too big to be off putting.

Now don't leave me hanging with that one.   Or that one, either.
Will a TWSS do?
Followed by a TWHS, but heaven forbid we run it into the ground.  Could happen even here.  Or perhaps already has, and we've looped around with a TW-reset.
Could use a new tag line or two.
How about indeed?
GFY.
She said to GFY indeed?  I don't know, lacks rhythm.
Indeed.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]