Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

« Reply #210 on: July 09, 2015, 07:42:32 PM »

Did Pappy give up on the Recaps again? WAKE UP PAPPY!  ;D
I'm out with a Perdomo 20th maduro and a couple of beers, feel free to take over youngun.
I was gonna go with the papi chulo cigar I clipped and wasn't able to smoke yesterday but it's a little small.  I think I need to find something larger.
Going with the aforementioned DPG Blue Generoso.
Work blows.  I was hoping to be outta here over an hour ago.  Don't have time for the DPG and going back to the Room 101 LE Master One.  See yuz.
Have a grand evening anyway, Mr. Mayor.
It's not like I'm slumming it with the MC1.  Nice short smoke.  Hope to get another cigar in later this evening.  Gorgeous out.
Not much longer Mr. Mayor.  Should have some bumpy storms starting about 8:00
Man, you weren't kidding.  I'm almost home and it is ominous out.

« Reply #211 on: July 09, 2015, 07:50:36 PM »

Did Pappy give up on the Recaps again? WAKE UP PAPPY!  ;D
I'm out with a Perdomo 20th maduro and a couple of beers, feel free to take over youngun.
I was gonna go with the papi chulo cigar I clipped and wasn't able to smoke yesterday but it's a little small.  I think I need to find something larger.
Going with the aforementioned DPG Blue Generoso.
Work blows.  I was hoping to be outta here over an hour ago.  Don't have time for the DPG and going back to the Room 101 LE Master One.  See yuz.
Have a grand evening anyway, Mr. Mayor.
It's not like I'm slumming it with the MC1.  Nice short smoke.  Hope to get another cigar in later this evening.  Gorgeous out.
Not much longer Mr. Mayor.  Should have some bumpy storms starting about 8:00
Man, you weren't kidding.  I'm almost home and it is ominous out.
Hunker down, should be a big one.

« Reply #212 on: July 09, 2015, 08:00:03 PM »

Did Pappy give up on the Recaps again? WAKE UP PAPPY!  ;D
I'm out with a Perdomo 20th maduro and a couple of beers, feel free to take over youngun.
I was gonna go with the papi chulo cigar I clipped and wasn't able to smoke yesterday but it's a little small.  I think I need to find something larger.
Going with the aforementioned DPG Blue Generoso.
Work blows.  I was hoping to be outta here over an hour ago.  Don't have time for the DPG and going back to the Room 101 LE Master One.  See yuz.
Have a grand evening anyway, Mr. Mayor.
It's not like I'm slumming it with the MC1.  Nice short smoke.  Hope to get another cigar in later this evening.  Gorgeous out.
Not much longer Mr. Mayor.  Should have some bumpy storms starting about 8:00
Man, you weren't kidding.  I'm almost home and it is ominous out.
Hunker down, should be a big one.
...and that's the latest from CigarBanter's Storm Center now back to the recaps with Capt. Recappin' Dave

« Reply #213 on: July 09, 2015, 08:01:03 PM »

I finally made it home.  Fuk'n Austin Traffic is a nightmare.

« Reply #214 on: July 09, 2015, 08:05:24 PM »

Did Pappy give up on the Recaps again? WAKE UP PAPPY!  ;D
I'm out with a Perdomo 20th maduro and a couple of beers, feel free to take over youngun.
I was gonna go with the papi chulo cigar I clipped and wasn't able to smoke yesterday but it's a little small.  I think I need to find something larger.
Going with the aforementioned DPG Blue Generoso.
Work blows.  I was hoping to be outta here over an hour ago.  Don't have time for the DPG and going back to the Room 101 LE Master One.  See yuz.
Have a grand evening anyway, Mr. Mayor.
It's not like I'm slumming it with the MC1.  Nice short smoke.  Hope to get another cigar in later this evening.  Gorgeous out.
Not much longer Mr. Mayor.  Should have some bumpy storms starting about 8:00
Man, you weren't kidding.  I'm almost home and it is ominous out.
Hunker down, should be a big one.
My neighbor just told me we have tornado warnings until 10PM.

« Reply #215 on: July 09, 2015, 08:06:12 PM »

[...]
Oh shit, there's a jam going on?

« Reply #216 on: July 09, 2015, 08:13:08 PM »

[...]
Indeed.

« Reply #217 on: July 09, 2015, 08:33:01 PM »

[...]
And something new comes up about every hour. ::)

« Reply #218 on: July 09, 2015, 08:42:35 PM »

[...]
What a concept!
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 7/9/2015
« Reply #219 on: July 09, 2015, 10:35:21 PM »

[...]
Too bad it doesn't work worth a shit.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]