Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2023, 03:19:00 PM »

For those of you following along at home, turns out my dryer belt broke again. New one was ordered. It's a pain in the ass job but I did it successfully two years ago and I'll do it again.
You guys must really put that thing through its paces. I can certainly relate.
This isn't normal?

Yeesh. Yours must have a super duper high speed cycle.
We probably overload it on the regular.

« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2023, 03:23:52 PM »

For those of you following along at home, turns out my dryer belt broke again. New one was ordered. It's a pain in the ass job but I did it successfully two years ago and I'll do it again.
You guys must really put that thing through its paces. I can certainly relate.
This isn't normal?

Yeesh. Yours must have a super duper high speed cycle.
We probably overload it on the regular.
Understandable. Ours definitely gets put through its paces. I honestly don't know how I got all this laundry done while I was working in the office.

« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2023, 03:30:44 PM »

For those of you following along at home, turns out my dryer belt broke again. New one was ordered. It's a pain in the ass job but I did it successfully two years ago and I'll do it again.
You guys must really put that thing through its paces. I can certainly relate.
This isn't normal?

Yeesh. Yours must have a super duper high speed cycle.
We probably overload it on the regular.
Understandable. Ours definitely gets put through its paces. I honestly don't know how I got all this laundry done while I was working in the office.
I completely understand that. I'm not sure how I'll have time to go back to work, when something comes along.

« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2023, 03:49:10 PM »

"Bronny James, LeBron's son, suffers cardiac arrest during practice"
ABC News
Sheesh. Is he ok?
Looks like he's already out of ICU. That's scary.
Wonder if that'll impact his NBA hopes. For someone that young, it feels like that's gotta be some kind of defect or preexisting condition.
I assume the same but isn't that what happened to Damar Hamlin and eventually he was cleared to play?
Very different scenarios.  Damar Hamlin's cardiac arrest was caused by blunt force trauma to the chest during a vulnerable point in the heart cycle that is known to cause arrest in an otherwise healthy individual.  Bronny's arrest was during normal physical exertion.

« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2023, 05:47:43 PM »

"Bronny James, LeBron's son, suffers cardiac arrest during practice"
ABC News
Sheesh. Is he ok?
Looks like he's already out of ICU. That's scary.
Wonder if that'll impact his NBA hopes. For someone that young, it feels like that's gotta be some kind of defect or preexisting condition.
I assume the same but isn't that what happened to Damar Hamlin and eventually he was cleared to play?
Very different scenarios.  Damar Hamlin's cardiac arrest was caused by blunt force trauma to the chest during a vulnerable point in the heart cycle that is known to cause arrest in an otherwise healthy individual.  Bronny's arrest was during normal physical exertion.
Which is especially troubling for him.

« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2023, 07:37:59 PM »

"Bronny James, LeBron's son, suffers cardiac arrest during practice"
ABC News
Sheesh. Is he ok?
Looks like he's already out of ICU. That's scary.
Wonder if that'll impact his NBA hopes. For someone that young, it feels like that's gotta be some kind of defect or preexisting condition.
I assume the same but isn't that what happened to Damar Hamlin and eventually he was cleared to play?
Very different scenarios.  Damar Hamlin's cardiac arrest was caused by blunt force trauma to the chest during a vulnerable point in the heart cycle that is known to cause arrest in an otherwise healthy individual.  Bronny's arrest was during normal physical exertion.
Which is especially troubling for him.
He's just an 18 year old kid. It's pretty troubling no matter how you look at it.

« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2023, 07:57:59 PM »

"Bronny James, LeBron's son, suffers cardiac arrest during practice"
ABC News
Sheesh. Is he ok?
Looks like he's already out of ICU. That's scary.
Wonder if that'll impact his NBA hopes. For someone that young, it feels like that's gotta be some kind of defect or preexisting condition.
I assume the same but isn't that what happened to Damar Hamlin and eventually he was cleared to play?
Very different scenarios.  Damar Hamlin's cardiac arrest was caused by blunt force trauma to the chest during a vulnerable point in the heart cycle that is known to cause arrest in an otherwise healthy individual.  Bronny's arrest was during normal physical exertion.
Which is especially troubling for him.
He's just an 18 year old kid. It's pretty troubling no matter how you look at it.
True enough.

« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2023, 09:13:51 PM »

LGC Classic

« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2023, 09:49:17 PM »

A little late but...

« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2023, 09:50:17 PM »

Street Taco's line is a pleasant surprise.
This one is Barbacoa
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]