Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

But to live, I also have to grocery shop, so it's nearly time to pick up the kids then get that chore out of the way. Hazzuh!
Don't mind grocery shopping at all, especially when school is in session.
Had to do a brief stop today as a matter of fact.  Produce in every aisle, and now that it's warmer, just wow!

Page 4 finally!

Good cigar
Crappy weather

Apparently, today is National Cigar Day. Seems like one of us should've known that.
Isn't every day National Cigar Day for us?
Except for Tony but he makes up well.

But to live, I also have to grocery shop, so it's nearly time to pick up the kids then get that chore out of the way. Hazzuh!
Don't mind grocery shopping at all, especially when school is in session.
Had to do a brief stop today as a matter of fact.  Produce in every aisle, and now that it's warmer, just wow!
I had to go into Wegmans on my way home. Was not impressed

But to live, I also have to grocery shop, so it's nearly time to pick up the kids then get that chore out of the way. Hazzuh!
Don't mind grocery shopping at all, especially when school is in session.
Had to do a brief stop today as a matter of fact.  Produce in every aisle, and now that it's warmer, just wow!
Looking forward to warmer weather for a lot of reasons, and that's definitely one of them.

We're expecting 3-6 inches today. Sheesh.
Sheesh indeed. Just rain for us today, no snow in the forecast until Friday.
The wintry mix has started falling. Now they're saying up to 8". Sounds like hail at the moment but I haven't actually looked.

We're expecting 3-6 inches today. Sheesh.
Sheesh indeed. Just rain for us today, no snow in the forecast until Friday.
The wintry mix has started falling. Now they're saying up to 8". Sounds like hail at the moment but I haven't actually looked.
Oof
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]