Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2022, 09:15:15 PM »

Quickdraw

« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2022, 09:59:58 PM »

Gonna be quiet in the morning with Dave hitting the road and me playing hookey and hitting the links.

« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2022, 10:21:29 PM »

Chores and packing done.  Getting a cigar in before turning in.  Early rise and exit tomorrow.

« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2022, 10:33:26 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page3Raz. I trust everything went well yesterday and you're just waiting on the results now?
Got the results same-day. She's in fine shape for a woman of 54, and they'll do it again in five years.

She doesn't like anesthesia, though, and she was a real grouch beforehand.
Glad to hear it. And I think facing the prospect of a camera being shoved up my ass after being on the toilet most of the day beforehand, I probably wouldn't have been my best self, either.
The prep day is bad.  Day of, not bad at all.
Except you're hungry. And if the few times you've been under general anesthesia have without exception gone sideways, you can be forgiven for being uptight about it.

My wife was 1-3 on hospitalization, the 3 being how many times they attempted to kill her. Not joking.

So I had to talk her into this one. But we made it to a full count. ;-)
If they used Propofol, that one is really good for not feeling bad after coming out as with many others.  Don't feel particularly groggy either.  I helped launch that back in the day.  Well....Michael Jackson might disagree... :o   :-X

« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2022, 10:37:11 PM »

Did you get your Adobe delivery today Dave?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]