Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: 9/6/2021 - Labor Day  (Read 1771 times)

Re: 9/6/2021 - Labor Day

@bluecollar: Do yourself a favor and don't follow today's game on your phone. Sheesh.
Hope the rest of your day is going swimmingly.

Re: 9/6/2021 - Labor Day

Back home after uneventful travel.  Can't pick Figment up today, so figured I'd take myself out to dinner.

Re: 9/6/2021 - Labor Day

Back home after uneventful travel.  Can't pick Figment up today, so figured I'd take myself out to dinner.
Uneventful travel is what we strive for. Where's dinner gonna be?

Re: 9/6/2021 - Labor Day

Back home after uneventful travel.  Can't pick Figment up today, so figured I'd take myself out to dinner.
Uneventful travel is what we strive for. Where's dinner gonna be?
Nothing fancy. A nice Mexican restaurant that we've been going to for years.

Re: 9/6/2021 - Labor Day

Back home after uneventful travel.  Can't pick Figment up today, so figured I'd take myself out to dinner.
Uneventful travel is what we strive for. Where's dinner gonna be?
Nothing fancy. A nice Mexican restaurant that we've been going to for years.
Next town over, so more locals and not as many students.

Re: 9/6/2021 - Labor Day

Back home after uneventful travel.  Can't pick Figment up today, so figured I'd take myself out to dinner.
Uneventful travel is what we strive for. Where's dinner gonna be?
Nothing fancy. A nice Mexican restaurant that we've been going to for years.
That sounds like a great plan. Trying to figure out what our anniversary dinner is going to be. Haven't seen my wife since 10:30 this morning.

Re: 9/6/2021 - Labor Day

Back home after uneventful travel.  Can't pick Figment up today, so figured I'd take myself out to dinner.
Uneventful travel is what we strive for. Where's dinner gonna be?
Nothing fancy. A nice Mexican restaurant that we've been going to for years.
That sounds like a great plan. Trying to figure out what our anniversary dinner is going to be. Haven't seen my wife since 10:30 this morning.
Happy Anniversary to you both

Re: 9/6/2021 - Labor Day

@bluecollar: Do yourself a favor and don't follow today's game on your phone. Sheesh.
Hope the rest of your day is going swimmingly.
Football can't come soon enough

Re: 9/6/2021 - Labor Day

Back home after uneventful travel.  Can't pick Figment up today, so figured I'd take myself out to dinner.
Uneventful travel is what we strive for. Where's dinner gonna be?
Nothing fancy. A nice Mexican restaurant that we've been going to for years.
That sounds like a great plan. Trying to figure out what our anniversary dinner is going to be. Haven't seen my wife since 10:30 this morning.
Happy Anniversary to you both
Thanks, brother.

Re: 9/6/2021 - Labor Day

@bluecollar: Do yourself a favor and don't follow today's game on your phone. Sheesh.
Hope the rest of your day is going swimmingly.
Football can't come soon enough
I'm trying to enjoy each day and stop wishing my time away. It's not easy but I'm trying.

Re: 9/6/2021 - Labor Day

Back home after uneventful travel.  Can't pick Figment up today, so figured I'd take myself out to dinner.
Uneventful travel is what we strive for. Where's dinner gonna be?
Nothing fancy. A nice Mexican restaurant that we've been going to for years.
That sounds like a great plan. Trying to figure out what our anniversary dinner is going to be. Haven't seen my wife since 10:30 this morning.
How about Jamie's?  😁

Re: 9/6/2021 - Labor Day

Back home after uneventful travel.  Can't pick Figment up today, so figured I'd take myself out to dinner.
Uneventful travel is what we strive for. Where's dinner gonna be?
Nothing fancy. A nice Mexican restaurant that we've been going to for years.
That sounds like a great plan. Trying to figure out what our anniversary dinner is going to be. Haven't seen my wife since 10:30 this morning.
How about Jamie's?
That's a nice idea. Don't think she and the kids would enjoy it as much as I would.

Re: 9/6/2021 - Labor Day

Welcome home with an EPC Pledge.

Re: 9/6/2021 - Labor Day

I've been enjoying the U.S. Open quite a bit. The kids are taking over!

Re: 9/6/2021 - Labor Day

I've been enjoying the U.S. Open quite a bit. The kids are taking over!
Looks like experience is still superior to young and energetic. Djokovic pulled out another victory after losing the first set.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]