CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: 10/22/2017  (Read 3696 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 10/22/2017
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2017, 09:06:43 PM »

Went to Hog Heavan for lunch and damn it was good, 5 minutes from the house and never been there before.  Traditional Carolina Style "BBQ Buffet" which is usually some Meh BBQ and great fried chicken with lots of good vegetables and other sides. 

Edit:  I had pulled pork, fried chicken (fabulous), Mac and cheese, green beans, sweet potato casserole, field peas and banana pudding for desert.
I loves me some banana pudding. Very jealous here.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2017, 09:10:01 PM »

Had to stop and pick something up at Target this morning. Wasn't expecting there would be $350,000+ cars in the parking lot.
Drug dealer using the Target Parking lot
I doubt it. I was thinking more mob related. The people who owned it were using it as a time machine. They looked like they had just gotten back from 1982. I wish I would have photographed the woman getting her kids out of the back through the suicide door in her leather pants.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2017, 10:31:10 PM »

Had to stop and pick something up at Target this morning. Wasn't expecting there would be $350,000+ cars in the parking lot.
Drug dealer using the Target Parking lot
I doubt it. I was thinking more mob related. The people who owned it were using it as a time machine. They looked like they had just gotten back from 1982. I wish I would have photographed the woman getting her kids out of the back through the suicide door in her leather pants.
Carmella!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2017, 10:32:54 PM »

Happy Sunday Dave, and good morning.
Morning ShootingStarDean, WTF is going on  with all those women for stars :o
If I die I want 'naked redheads' in place of stars.
I would prefer naked redheads now but I doubt Tony could swing it. we are still waiting on Banter 2.0 before 2020.
You can have my naked redheads, I would much rather have a nice mix of nicely tanned Blonds and Brunets.  Man, now I am thinking about that petite young luscious olive skinned dark haired sweetie at the furniture store yesterday.

so long as there's 'fire' down below, hair color, body color, or age is no concern of mine.
Need to have that put on your headstone.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2017, 10:45:53 PM »

I'll repeat this again in the morning when people are awake, but Cleveland stays perfect and Tony's Steelers were solid against Cincinnati.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]