Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

I won't be held hostage by Facebook, I refuse to even try to post there anymore!!! FUCK 'EM!!!!!!
Who knows why they do things? I'm sure they've figured out that most of their demographic uses Facebook so it probably won't hurt 'em none.

Did cigar.com convert their forum over to Facebook too? Never really used that one.
Always thought Facebook was more socially acceptable to some wardens.  "Not on those cigars sites dear, just Facebook."

No the sis stayed the same as it always was.
That's weird. Can't really figure out the method to their madness. Oh well.

I won't be held hostage by Facebook, I refuse to even try to post there anymore!!! FUCK 'EM!!!!!!
Who knows why they do things? I'm sure they've figured out that most of their demographic uses Facebook so it probably won't hurt 'em none.

Did cigar.com convert their forum over to Facebook too? Never really used that one.
Always thought Facebook was more socially acceptable to some wardens.  "Not on those cigars sites dear, just Facebook."
But at least Facebook allows you to post photos and links. So that has to be an improvement. I'm curious on whether there will be a need for a flip or if they just keep the thread going? I guess it's one less thing for them to maintain.
Logged

Thor

  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL

That's it for me, boys. Game over. Homey don't play no Facebook. So Thor is officially off the banter. I'm sure that was the intent - to weed out us old fart malcontents. I'm an analog man in a digital world and i don't do social media - period. It is what it is, i guess. Just gonna hang out here from now on. Peace to everyone. Still looking for free shipping codes too, if anyone was wondering.   .    .    just sayin'.

That's it for me, boys. Game over. Homey don't play no Facebook. So Thor is officially off the banter. I'm sure that was the intent - to weed out us old fart malcontents. I'm an analog man in a digital world and i don't do social media - period. It is what it is, i guess. Just gonna hang out here from now on. Peace to everyone. Still looking for free shipping codes too, if anyone was wondering.   .    .    just sayin'.
Hahaha. Promise to give those codes up once we find some.

That's it for me, boys. Game over. Homey don't play no Facebook. So Thor is officially off the banter. I'm sure that was the intent - to weed out us old fart malcontents. I'm an analog man in a digital world and i don't do social media - period. It is what it is, i guess. Just gonna hang out here from now on. Peace to everyone. Still looking for free shipping codes too, if anyone was wondering.   .    .    just sayin'.
Yo Ogie, save this man!
Logged

Thor

  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL

Hep me! Hep me! I'm HIP - notized.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

That's it for me, boys. Game over. Homey don't play no Facebook. So Thor is officially off the banter. I'm sure that was the intent - to weed out us old fart malcontents. I'm an analog man in a digital world and i don't do social media - period. It is what it is, i guess. Just gonna hang out here from now on. Peace to everyone. Still looking for free shipping codes too, if anyone was wondering.   .    .    just sayin'.
still has a Betamax

That's it for me, boys. Game over. Homey don't play no Facebook. So Thor is officially off the banter. I'm sure that was the intent - to weed out us old fart malcontents. I'm an analog man in a digital world and i don't do social media - period. It is what it is, i guess. Just gonna hang out here from now on. Peace to everyone. Still looking for free shipping codes too, if anyone was wondering.   .    .    just sayin'.
still has a Betamax
LMAO

Hep me! Hep me! I'm HIP - notized.
#Hipster
Logged

Thor

  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL

No. No beta. But 8 tracks out the yingyang.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

No. No beta. But 8 tracks out the yingyang.
see this ain't so bad. BOTLs just going to have to deal with it.
Logged

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL

I won't be held hostage by Facebook, I refuse to even try to post there anymore!!! FUCK 'EM!!!!!!
Who knows why they do things? I'm sure they've figured out that most of their demographic uses Facebook so it probably won't hurt 'em none.

Did cigar.com convert their forum over to Facebook too? Never really used that one.
Always thought Facebook was more socially acceptable to some wardens.  "Not on those cigars sites dear, just Facebook."
But at least Facebook allows you to post photos and links. So that has to be an improvement. I'm curious on whether there will be a need for a flip or if they just keep the thread going? I guess it's one less thing for them to maintain.
We can post photos and links here! Fuck facebook!!!!
Logged

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL

No. No beta. But 8 tracks out the yingyang.
see this ain't so bad. BOTLs just going to have to deal with it.
Oy, I have no problem being here, just don't like the way CI went about changing things.

I won't be held hostage by Facebook, I refuse to even try to post there anymore!!! FUCK 'EM!!!!!!
Who knows why they do things? I'm sure they've figured out that most of their demographic uses Facebook so it probably won't hurt 'em none.

Did cigar.com convert their forum over to Facebook too? Never really used that one.
Always thought Facebook was more socially acceptable to some wardens.  "Not on those cigars sites dear, just Facebook."
But at least Facebook allows you to post photos and links. So that has to be an improvement. I'm curious on whether there will be a need for a flip or if they just keep the thread going? I guess it's one less thing for them to maintain.
We can post photos and links here! Fuck facebook!!!!
Well you don't have to worry about me changing anything here. Heck, I haven't even fixed the shit I was supposed to do 2 years ago.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]