CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: 2/11/2017  (Read 8784 times)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
Re: 2/11/2017
« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2017, 10:15:48 PM »

I won't be held hostage by Facebook, I refuse to even try to post there anymore!!! FUCK 'EM!!!!!!
Who knows why they do things? I'm sure they've figured out that most of their demographic uses Facebook so it probably won't hurt 'em none.

Did cigar.com convert their forum over to Facebook too? Never really used that one.
Always thought Facebook was more socially acceptable to some wardens.  "Not on those cigars sites dear, just Facebook."

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #106 on: February 11, 2017, 10:18:10 PM »

No the sis stayed the same as it always was.
That's weird. Can't really figure out the method to their madness. Oh well.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #107 on: February 11, 2017, 10:20:34 PM »

I won't be held hostage by Facebook, I refuse to even try to post there anymore!!! FUCK 'EM!!!!!!
Who knows why they do things? I'm sure they've figured out that most of their demographic uses Facebook so it probably won't hurt 'em none.

Did cigar.com convert their forum over to Facebook too? Never really used that one.
Always thought Facebook was more socially acceptable to some wardens.  "Not on those cigars sites dear, just Facebook."
But at least Facebook allows you to post photos and links. So that has to be an improvement. I'm curious on whether there will be a need for a flip or if they just keep the thread going? I guess it's one less thing for them to maintain.

Thor

• Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL
« Reply #108 on: February 11, 2017, 10:20:52 PM »

That's it for me, boys. Game over. Homey don't play no Facebook. So Thor is officially off the banter. I'm sure that was the intent - to weed out us old fart malcontents. I'm an analog man in a digital world and i don't do social media - period. It is what it is, i guess. Just gonna hang out here from now on. Peace to everyone. Still looking for free shipping codes too, if anyone was wondering.   .    .    just sayin'.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #109 on: February 11, 2017, 10:22:16 PM »

That's it for me, boys. Game over. Homey don't play no Facebook. So Thor is officially off the banter. I'm sure that was the intent - to weed out us old fart malcontents. I'm an analog man in a digital world and i don't do social media - period. It is what it is, i guess. Just gonna hang out here from now on. Peace to everyone. Still looking for free shipping codes too, if anyone was wondering.   .    .    just sayin'.
Hahaha. Promise to give those codes up once we find some.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2017, 10:28:04 PM »

Yo Ogie, save this man!

Thor

• Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL
« Reply #111 on: February 11, 2017, 10:39:18 PM »

Hep me! Hep me! I'm HIP - notized.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2017, 10:41:13 PM »

still has a Betamax

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2017, 10:44:56 PM »

still has a Betamax
LMAO

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2017, 10:45:26 PM »

Hep me! Hep me! I'm HIP - notized.
#Hipster

Thor

• Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL
« Reply #115 on: February 11, 2017, 10:46:26 PM »

No. No beta. But 8 tracks out the yingyang.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #116 on: February 11, 2017, 10:55:33 PM »

see this ain't so bad. BOTLs just going to have to deal with it.

Johnny

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL
« Reply #117 on: February 11, 2017, 11:04:28 PM »

But at least Facebook allows you to post photos and links. So that has to be an improvement. I'm curious on whether there will be a need for a flip or if they just keep the thread going? I guess it's one less thing for them to maintain.
We can post photos and links here! Fuck facebook!!!!

Johnny

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL
« Reply #118 on: February 11, 2017, 11:14:13 PM »

see this ain't so bad. BOTLs just going to have to deal with it.
Oy, I have no problem being here, just don't like the way CI went about changing things.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #119 on: February 11, 2017, 11:23:26 PM »

We can post photos and links here! Fuck facebook!!!!
Well you don't have to worry about me changing anything here. Heck, I haven't even fixed the shit I was supposed to do 2 years ago.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]