CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 20, 2016, 12:00:43 AM

Title: 12/20/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on December 20, 2016, 12:00:43 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2016, 04:05:03 AM
Elf moves remaining...
Only 4 more!
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 04:32:49 AM
Morning Elves, Happy Two-Turd-Tuesday

Turd of the Day:  5 Vegas Treats
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 04:35:13 AM
December 19 is................. Sangria Day

What could be better than a day dedicated to wine? Sangria Day is the perfect excuse to meet with friends and sample the delicious, fruity drink that is one of Spain’s claims to fame in the area of the culinary arts. Make sure your December 20th really packs a punch!

The History of Sangria

Each year more and more people are visiting Spain for its food. Over 2,000 years ago, when the Romans inhabited the area, they knew the water there was unsafe for drinking because of bacteria, and so it was common to fortify it with alcohol to kill it off. The first sangrias (whose name comes from sangre, or blood, and refers to its dark color) were likely heavily watered down mixes of wine, water, and herbs and spices. Basically, the Romans added anything they could to kill off the bacteria in the water and to disguise the taste of mediocre table wine.

Today, spiced wine is an ancient and much-loved tradition, and even though it originates in Spain and Portugal it’s enjoyed world-wide today. It can be served as an iced outdoor treat in the summer, or as a great way to warm up indoors in the winter.

Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 04:36:28 AM
At the FU:  Sons of Anarchy Torpedos
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 04:44:21 AM
Hit and Run this morning.  Got to deliver the Chillen's to the airport for a 6:35 flight
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 20, 2016, 04:46:18 AM
good morning. coffee brewing, Oliva O maduro burning.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 20, 2016, 04:48:25 AM
had one hell of a drunk dream last night. scary.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 06:15:40 AM
had one hell of a drunk dream last night. scary.
As long as they're just dreams...
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 06:17:41 AM
Elf moves remaining...
Only 4 more!
Home stretch now!
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 20, 2016, 06:21:01 AM
60° and overcast. might hit 70°.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 06:21:23 AM
Morning, all.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 20, 2016, 06:22:05 AM
had one hell of a drunk dream last night. scary.
As long as they're just dreams...
bad enough I woke up screaming.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 20, 2016, 06:22:45 AM
good morning Dave and Dave.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 06:25:15 AM
Today is Tuesday, Dec. 20, the 355th day of 2016. There are 11 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Dec. 20, 1946, the Frank Capra film "It's A Wonderful Life," starring James Stewart and Donna Reed, had a preview showing for charity at New York's Globe Theatre, a day before its official world premiere.

On this date:

In 1790, the first successful cotton mill in the United States began operating at Pawtucket, Rhode Island.

In 1803, the Louisiana Purchase was completed as ownership of the territory was formally transferred from France to the United States.

In 1812, German authors Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm published the first volume of the first edition of their collection of folk stories, "Children's and Household Tales."

In 1860, South Carolina became the first state to secede from the Union as all 169 delegates to a special convention in Charleston voted in favor of separation.

In 1864, Confederate forces evacuated Savannah, Georgia, as Union Maj. Gen. William T. Sherman nearly completed his "March to the Sea."

In 1924, Adolf Hitler was released from prison after serving nine months for his role in the Beer Hall Putsch; during his time behind bars, he'd written his autobiographical screed, "Mein Kampf."

In 1945, the Office of Price Administration announced the end of tire rationing, effective Jan. 1, 1946.

In 1963, the Berlin Wall was opened for the first time to West Berliners, who were allowed one-day visits to relatives in the Eastern sector for the holidays.

In 1976, Richard J. Daley, the mayor of Chicago since 1955, died in office at age 74.

In 1987, more than 4,300 people were killed when the Dona Paz, a Philippine passenger ship, collided with the tanker Vector off Mindoro island.

In 1989, the United States launched Operation Just Cause, sending troops into Panama to topple the government of Gen. Manuel Noriega.

In 1995, an American Airlines Boeing 757 en route to Cali, Colombia, slammed into a mountain, killing all but four of the 163 people aboard. In Bosnia-Herzegovina, NATO began its peacekeeping mission, taking over from the United Nations.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 06:25:40 AM
Ten years ago: Acknowledging deepening frustration over Iraq, President George W. Bush told a news conference he was considering an increase in American forces and warned that the next year would bring more painful U.S. losses. Recently sworn-in Defense Secretary Robert Gates made an unannounced visit to Iraq.

Five years ago: Lori Berenson, an American paroled after 15 years behind bars in Peru for aiding leftist guerrillas, arrived at Newark Liberty International Airport for her first visit home since her arrest in 1995. (After a 17-day visit, Berenson returned to Peru to serve out the rest of her parole; she was expelled from Peru on Dec. 2, 2015 and returned to the U.S.) LSU's Les Miles was selected The Associated Press college football coach of the year. Soccer player Abby Wambach was voted the AP Female Athlete of the Year.

One year ago: A strong showing by a pair of upstart parties in Spain's general election upended the country's traditional two-party system, with the ruling center-right Popular Party winning the most votes but falling far short of a parliamentary majority. Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach of the Philippines was crowned Miss Universe at the pageant in Las Vegas (in a bizarre finale, first-time host Steve Harvey mistakenly identified first-runner up Ariadna Gutierrez Arevalo of Colombia as the winner before correcting himself and apologizing for the error). Tony Award-winning actress Patricia Elliott, 77, died in New York.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 06:26:02 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor John Hillerman is 84. Original Mouseketeer Tommy Cole (TV: "The Mickey Mouse Club") is 75. Rock musician-music producer Bobby Colomby is 72. Rock musician Peter Criss is 71. Psychic/illusionist Uri Geller is 70. Producer Dick Wolf ("Law & Order") is 70. Rock musician Alan Parsons is 68. Actress Jenny Agutter is 64. Actor Michael Badalucco is 62. Actress Blanche Baker is 60. Rock singer Billy Bragg is 59. Rock singer-musician Mike Watt (The Secondmen, Minutemen, fIREHOSE) is 59. Actor Joel Gretsch is 53. Country singer Kris Tyler is 52. Rock singer Chris Robinson is 50. Actress Nicole deBoer is 46. Movie director Todd Phillips is 46. Singer David Cook ("American Idol") is 34. Actor Jonah Hill is 33. Actor Bob Morley is 32. Singer JoJo is 26.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 06:26:30 AM
Thought for Today: "Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - G.K. Chesterton, English poet-essayist (1874-1936).
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 06:32:48 AM
Morning UberDave, DisturbedDreaminDean and PerfectSeasonDave.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 06:37:13 AM
Morning Dean (those are considered Nightmares not Dreams, a dream is when a young beauty is giving you a BJ in your sleep), Travellin Dave and Golf.

Delivery made(airport was already a total zoo at 4:50 this morning) at my office here in vagrantville now.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 06:41:54 AM
Morning UberDave, DisturbedDreaminDean and PerfectSeasonDave.
Seriously considering ordering one of these if we run the tables.
(https://d13csqd2kn0ewr.cloudfront.net/uploads/image/file/219415/cropped_0-16.jpg?ts=1482085567)
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 20, 2016, 06:51:02 AM
Morning Dean (those are considered Nightmares not Dreams, a dream is when a young beauty is giving you a BJ in your sleep), Travellin Dave and Golf.

Delivery made(airport was already a total zoo at 4:50 this morning) at my office here in vagrantville now.
good thing the redhead was with me to console me.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 20, 2016, 06:51:34 AM
bacon and eggs over easy ready.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 20, 2016, 06:52:03 AM
Morning UberDave, DisturbedDreaminDean and PerfectSeasonDave.
Seriously considering ordering one of these if we run the tables.
(https://d13csqd2kn0ewr.cloudfront.net/uploads/image/file/219415/cropped_0-16.jpg?ts=1482085567)
why?
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 06:52:31 AM
Morning Dean (those are considered Nightmares not Dreams, a dream is when a young beauty is giving you a BJ in your sleep), Travellin Dave and Golf.

Delivery made(airport was already a total zoo at 4:50 this morning) at my office here in vagrantville now.
You should go to the Dollar Store and pick up a bunch of Santa hats.  Put 'em on all the bodies scattered here and there and just think how festive the street will look.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 06:53:31 AM
Morning UberDave, DisturbedDreaminDean and PerfectSeasonDave.
Seriously considering ordering one of these if we run the tables.
(https://d13csqd2kn0ewr.cloudfront.net/uploads/image/file/219415/cropped_0-16.jpg?ts=1482085567)
Should be available at a price even Cheapy Cheapo would appreciate.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 06:57:02 AM
bacon and eggs over easy ready.
Make my eggs well done and I am on the way.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 06:58:36 AM
Morning Dean (those are considered Nightmares not Dreams, a dream is when a young beauty is giving you a BJ in your sleep), Travellin Dave and Golf.

Delivery made(airport was already a total zoo at 4:50 this morning) at my office here in vagrantville now.
You should go to the Dollar Store and pick up a bunch of Santa hats.  Put 'em on all the bodies scattered here and there and just think how festive the street will look.
I would rather just buy a bunch of Saturday night specials and hand them out to use on each other.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 07:02:58 AM
bacon and eggs over easy ready.
Are we still talking the redhead?
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 07:04:07 AM
So officially no more coffee shop rack?  Not just a vacation?
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 07:04:59 AM
Forgot to mention it yesterday....love the flamingo Dean.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 07:07:03 AM
So officially no more coffee shop rack?  Not just a vacation?
Not sure, have to go down there this week and see if she came back.  They turn help over pretty quick there don't remember seeing more than one or two last more than a week or two.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 07:07:43 AM
Morning Dean (those are considered Nightmares not Dreams, a dream is when a young beauty is giving you a BJ in your sleep), Travellin Dave and Golf.

Delivery made(airport was already a total zoo at 4:50 this morning) at my office here in vagrantville now.
Well, considering Denver and Chicago airports are totally screwed up with the weather...and I sure some secondary midwestern airports as well, it's not going to be good travel for the rest of the week.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 07:07:59 AM
It is cold as a bear's ass in this office!
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 07:08:34 AM
Morning UberDave, DisturbedDreaminDean and PerfectSeasonDave.
Seriously considering ordering one of these if we run the tables.
(https://d13csqd2kn0ewr.cloudfront.net/uploads/image/file/219415/cropped_0-16.jpg?ts=1482085567)
why?
Owen 16 (0-16). It's brilliant.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 07:08:41 AM
Morning Dean (those are considered Nightmares not Dreams, a dream is when a young beauty is giving you a BJ in your sleep), Travellin Dave and Golf.

Delivery made(airport was already a total zoo at 4:50 this morning) at my office here in vagrantville now.
Well, considering Denver and Chicago airports are totally screwed up with the weather...and I sure some secondary midwestern airports as well, it's not going to be good travel for the rest of the week.
For sure, at least they are on Southwest and the route is here to Nashville then to Charleston.  Plane spent the night here so should be ready to go.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 07:09:45 AM
A.J. Fernández Acquires Sosa Brands

A.J. Fernández Cigars has acquired the Sosa Cigars brands. Sosa has a variety of brands using its names including Sosa Classic, Sosa Super Selection, Macabi, Imperio Cubano and Santa Julia. These brands were sold and distributed by Antillian Cigar Corporation, which also distributed The Cigar Cork and Headlines brands.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 20, 2016, 07:09:45 AM
bacon and eggs over easy ready.
Are we still talking the redhead?
yes.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: sfish on December 20, 2016, 07:12:38 AM
Good morning boys, a troubled bunch you are
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 20, 2016, 07:13:07 AM
Forgot to mention it yesterday....love the flamingo Dean.
got him at the Women's Club for a buck. none of the lights work so he's inside.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 07:14:51 AM
Good morning boys, a troubled bunch you are
Morning Fish
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 20, 2016, 07:19:24 AM
Good morning boys, a troubled bunch you are
not all of us.
morning Scott.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 07:21:23 AM
Only a 3-day week for me (at the most)!
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: sfish on December 20, 2016, 07:26:16 AM
Good morning boys, a troubled bunch you are
not all of us.
morning Scott.
I beg to differ!
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 07:31:55 AM
Good morning boys, a troubled bunch you are
not all of us.
morning Scott.
I beg to differ!
Now that is a real surprise!
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: sfish on December 20, 2016, 07:33:17 AM
Good morning boys, a troubled bunch you are
not all of us.
morning Scott.
I beg to differ!
Now that is a real surprise!
Right? Especially on a Tuesday
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 07:38:20 AM
Good morning boys, a troubled bunch you are
not all of us.
morning Scott.
I beg to differ!
Now that is a real surprise!
Right? Especially on a Tuesday
You buy a box of those Namakubi's?
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 20, 2016, 07:38:50 AM
Good morning boys, a troubled bunch you are
not all of us.
morning Scott.
I beg to differ!
Now that is a real surprise!
Right? Especially on a Tuesday
GFY.
😉
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: sfish on December 20, 2016, 07:42:21 AM
Good morning boys, a troubled bunch you are
not all of us.
morning Scott.
I beg to differ!
Now that is a real surprise!
Right? Especially on a Tuesday
You buy a box of those Namakubi's?
I didn't, trying to resist
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 07:44:40 AM
Good morning boys, a troubled bunch you are
not all of us.
morning Scott.
I beg to differ!
Now that is a real surprise!
Right? Especially on a Tuesday
You buy a box of those Namakubi's?
I didn't, trying to resist
2 left!   Go for it, I bought one.   Sure wish they would put the Ecuador's on for that kind of % off.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 07:52:49 AM
Good morning boys, a troubled bunch you are
No there's an understatement.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 07:53:20 AM
Only a 3-day week for me (at the most)!
It's Friday for me!   ;D
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 07:54:38 AM
Good morning boys, a troubled bunch you are
not all of us.
morning Scott.
I beg to differ!
Now that is a real surprise!
Right? Especially on a Tuesday
You buy a box of those Namakubi's?
I didn't, trying to resist
But you can't.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 07:55:11 AM
Good morning boys, a troubled bunch you are
not all of us.
morning Scott.
I beg to differ!
Now that is a real surprise!
Right? Especially on a Tuesday
You buy a box of those Namakubi's?
I didn't, trying to resist
2 left!   Go for it, I bought one.   Sure wish they would put the Ecuador's on for that kind of % off.
That will come next, I'm sure.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: sfish on December 20, 2016, 07:55:53 AM
Good morning boys, a troubled bunch you are
not all of us.
morning Scott.
I beg to differ!
Now that is a real surprise!
Right? Especially on a Tuesday
You buy a box of those Namakubi's?
I didn't, trying to resist
2 left!   Go for it, I bought one.   Sure wish they would put the Ecuador's on for that kind of % off.
So you like the Ecuadors?
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 07:57:59 AM
Good morning boys, a troubled bunch you are
not all of us.
morning Scott.
I beg to differ!
Now that is a real surprise!
Right? Especially on a Tuesday
You buy a box of those Namakubi's?
I didn't, trying to resist
2 left!   Go for it, I bought one.   Sure wish they would put the Ecuador's on for that kind of % off.
Only 2 Fishy.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 08:01:43 AM
Good morning boys, a troubled bunch you are
not all of us.
morning Scott.
I beg to differ!
Now that is a real surprise!
Right? Especially on a Tuesday
You buy a box of those Namakubi's?
I didn't, trying to resist
2 left!   Go for it, I bought one.   Sure wish they would put the Ecuador's on for that kind of % off.
Only 2 Fishy.
(http://i.makeagif.com/media/6-19-2014/Bldtzp.gif)
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 08:15:07 AM
Good morning boys, a troubled bunch you are
not all of us.
morning Scott.
I beg to differ!
Now that is a real surprise!
Right? Especially on a Tuesday
You buy a box of those Namakubi's?
I didn't, trying to resist
2 left!   Go for it, I bought one.   Sure wish they would put the Ecuador's on for that kind of % off.
So you like the Ecuadors?
Yes, to me they are even better.

Stogies in Houston has Lancero's in the Ecuador's and they are very very good but too expensive for frequent smoking.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 08:16:25 AM
Only a 3-day week for me (at the most)!
It's Friday for me!   ;D
GFY - Both Kinds :)
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 20, 2016, 08:17:13 AM
time to take the redhead home.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2016, 08:22:10 AM
Morning UberDave, DisturbedDreaminDean and PerfectSeasonDave.
Seriously considering ordering one of these if we run the tables.
(https://d13csqd2kn0ewr.cloudfront.net/uploads/image/file/219415/cropped_0-16.jpg?ts=1482085567)
That's hilarious!

Good morning, men.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 08:23:17 AM
Morning Mayor of the Elves
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2016, 08:25:08 AM
A.J. Fernández Acquires Sosa Brands

A.J. Fernández Cigars has acquired the Sosa Cigars brands. Sosa has a variety of brands using its names including Sosa Classic, Sosa Super Selection, Macabi, Imperio Cubano and Santa Julia. These brands were sold and distributed by Antillian Cigar Corporation, which also distributed The Cigar Cork and Headlines brands.
Why?
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2016, 08:27:08 AM
Only a 3-day week for me (at the most)!
It's Friday for me!   ;D
Me too.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 08:28:56 AM
Morning Dean (those are considered Nightmares not Dreams, a dream is when a young beauty is giving you a BJ in your sleep), Travellin Dave and Golf.

Delivery made(airport was already a total zoo at 4:50 this morning) at my office here in vagrantville now.
Well, considering Denver and Chicago airports are totally screwed up with the weather...and I sure some secondary midwestern airports as well, it's not going to be good travel for the rest of the week.
For sure, at least they are on Southwest and the route is here to Nashville then to Charleston.  Plane spent the night here so should be ready to go.
Fuk'n Airlines - boys flight was loaded up and ready on time and the baggage door would not latch so had to fix that.  Then they taxied out to the runway and some woman started puking everywhere so having to taxi back to the gate to get her off.   Thankfully they have adequate time between flights in Nashville as they were to leave 55 minutes ago.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2016, 08:29:04 AM
Morning Mayor of the Elves
Good morning, EmptyNestAgainDave.

I'm all caught up now.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 08:29:12 AM
A.J. Fernández Acquires Sosa Brands

A.J. Fernández Cigars has acquired the Sosa Cigars brands. Sosa has a variety of brands using its names including Sosa Classic, Sosa Super Selection, Macabi, Imperio Cubano and Santa Julia. These brands were sold and distributed by Antillian Cigar Corporation, which also distributed The Cigar Cork and Headlines brands.
Why?
Good question. Guess he felt he needed more names?
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 08:29:27 AM
Only a 3-day week for me (at the most)!
It's Friday for me!   ;D
Me too.
Just the regular Tuesday GFY for you. ;D
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 08:29:35 AM
[...]

Double sheesh!
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2016, 08:30:09 AM
[...]

I may have spoken too soon.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 08:30:09 AM
A.J. Fernández Acquires Sosa Brands

A.J. Fernández Cigars has acquired the Sosa Cigars brands. Sosa has a variety of brands using its names including Sosa Classic, Sosa Super Selection, Macabi, Imperio Cubano and Santa Julia. These brands were sold and distributed by Antillian Cigar Corporation, which also distributed The Cigar Cork and Headlines brands.
Why?
Wondered that myself
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 08:33:00 AM
I am hungry, going to seek out a bit of breakfast.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: sfish on December 20, 2016, 08:39:08 AM
Good morning boys, a troubled bunch you are
not all of us.
morning Scott.
I beg to differ!
Now that is a real surprise!
Right? Especially on a Tuesday
You buy a box of those Namakubi's?
I didn't, trying to resist
2 left!   Go for it, I bought one.   Sure wish they would put the Ecuador's on for that kind of % off.
So you like the Ecuadors?
Yes, to me they are even better.

Stogies in Houston has Lancero's in the Ecuador's and they are very very good but too expensive for frequent smoking.
Really? I've never tried them, they are frequently on Famous bid though:
http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/room-101-namakubi-ecuador-ranfla-cigars/item-40898?auctionnum=1777858

Obviously the other shapes, I know the lanceros are an exclusive
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2016, 08:39:29 AM
I am hungry, going to seek out a bit of breakfast.
We're in agreement. Pretty sure I saw a doughnut somewhere.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 08:39:33 AM
time to take the redhead home.
UberDean on the job again.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 08:40:56 AM
A.J. Fernández Acquires Sosa Brands

A.J. Fernández Cigars has acquired the Sosa Cigars brands. Sosa has a variety of brands using its names including Sosa Classic, Sosa Super Selection, Macabi, Imperio Cubano and Santa Julia. These brands were sold and distributed by Antillian Cigar Corporation, which also distributed The Cigar Cork and Headlines brands.
Why?
More channels to dump his "C" tobacco, plus he gets to hire and keep more rollers and other workers.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2016, 08:41:56 AM
Good morning boys, a troubled bunch you are
not all of us.
morning Scott.
I beg to differ!
Now that is a real surprise!
Right? Especially on a Tuesday
You buy a box of those Namakubi's?
I didn't, trying to resist
2 left!   Go for it, I bought one.   Sure wish they would put the Ecuador's on for that kind of % off.
So you like the Ecuadors?
Yes, to me they are even better.

Stogies in Houston has Lancero's in the Ecuador's and they are very very good but too expensive for frequent smoking.
Really? I've never tried them, they are frequently on Famous bid though:
http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/room-101-namakubi-ecuador-ranfla-cigars/item-40898?auctionnum=1777858

Obviously the other shapes, I know the lanceros are an exclusive
I like that they give you the bid price with respect to MSRP. That way the bobos don't over bid.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2016, 08:44:33 AM

A.J. Fernández Acquires Sosa Brands

A.J. Fernández Cigars has acquired the Sosa Cigars brands. Sosa has a variety of brands using its names including Sosa Classic, Sosa Super Selection, Macabi, Imperio Cubano and Santa Julia. These brands were sold and distributed by Antillian Cigar Corporation, which also distributed The Cigar Cork and Headlines brands.
Why?
More channels to dump his "C" tobacco, plus he gets to hire and keep more rollers and other workers.

I dunno about rollers and other workers because he's buying the name, not the factory. He's already got a pretty sizable factory in Nicaragua. But I'll buy the dumping of shitty tobacco part.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: sfish on December 20, 2016, 08:46:34 AM
[...]

Not true:
http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/la-flor-dominicana-limited-production-andalusian-bull-cigars/item-56510?auctionnum=1781130

Think the #1 rating boosted this bid?
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 08:48:02 AM
[...]

I wanted some and price went stupid on them immediately with most places sold out.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 08:50:09 AM

A.J. Fernández Acquires Sosa Brands

A.J. Fernández Cigars has acquired the Sosa Cigars brands. Sosa has a variety of brands using its names including Sosa Classic, Sosa Super Selection, Macabi, Imperio Cubano and Santa Julia. These brands were sold and distributed by Antillian Cigar Corporation, which also distributed The Cigar Cork and Headlines brands.
Why?
More channels to dump his "C" tobacco, plus he gets to hire and keep more rollers and other workers.

I dunno about rollers and other workers because he's buying the name, not the factory. He's already got a pretty sizable factory in Nicaragua. But I'll buy the dumping of shitty tobacco part.
Lots of further consolidation in the industry thanks to the FDA, probably only be 5 or 6 actual companies pretty soon
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 08:52:54 AM
I am hungry, going to seek out a bit of breakfast.
We're in agreement. Pretty sure I saw a doughnut somewhere.
Sausage, egg and cheese taco for me, right tasty too.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2016, 08:53:55 AM
[...]

I stand corrected. Didn't realize just how powerful stupidity was.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 08:57:14 AM
[...]

You put a mass of people together on a bidding site, you're gonna get some happenings like that. Consider it like a dumbass clause.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 08:57:35 AM
[...]

You've been away from an office too long.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2016, 08:58:39 AM
@LTG: Quick, post this on Fish's wife's wall in case she's looking for ideas - http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/601-la-bomba-ash-tray/item-41605?auctionnum=1783319
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 09:02:32 AM
Looks like Partagas, Macanudo and a few Cohiba's at the Page.  Of course a few tactical items and some glassware too.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2016, 09:02:41 AM
[...]

Did someone pee on your Fruit Loops or have you always been this cynical?

Naw, just kidding. Couldn't agree with you more.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 09:04:33 AM
Macanudo coal for your stocking at the Page.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: sfish on December 20, 2016, 09:13:41 AM
@LTG: Quick, post this on Fish's wife's wall in case she's looking for ideas - http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/601-la-bomba-ash-tray/item-41605?auctionnum=1783319
@LTG: Post this for Tony -
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 09:18:28 AM
@LTG: Quick, post this on Fish's wife's wall in case she's looking for ideas - http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/601-la-bomba-ash-tray/item-41605?auctionnum=1783319
LALTS
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 09:18:56 AM
@LTG: Quick, post this on Fish's wife's wall in case she's looking for ideas - http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/601-la-bomba-ash-tray/item-41605?auctionnum=1783319
@LTG: Post this for Tony -
LMFAO
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 09:35:28 AM
Markets Open

DOW    +68 @ 19,951
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 20, 2016, 09:38:49 AM
What's up, Banter...
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 09:41:07 AM
What's up, Banter...
The dow, apparently. Morning, Steve.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 20, 2016, 09:47:06 AM
What's up, Banter...
The dow, apparently. Morning, Steve.

Still hovering just under 20m. Been there for a couple weeks... which is okay.  ;)

G'Morning, Owen16
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 09:51:55 AM
[...]

What, we're not proof enough?
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 09:53:42 AM
@LTG: Quick, post this on Fish's wife's wall in case she's looking for ideas - http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/601-la-bomba-ash-tray/item-41605?auctionnum=1783319
@LTG: Post this for Tony -
Neat!!!  Who posted that for you????   ;)
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 09:54:58 AM
What's up, Banter...
The dow, apparently. Morning, Steve.
And probably Tony, but luckily he hasn't reported that out to us THIS morning.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 09:55:11 AM
Morning Steve.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 20, 2016, 09:57:22 AM
Morning Steve.

Howdy, Dave... anything on the top 25 lists you haven't tried yet that has you interested?
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: razgueado on December 20, 2016, 09:59:05 AM
JR Cigars rarely has good prices and they don't ship free. But they do ship quickly. I'll give them that.

Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 10:02:05 AM
What's up, Banter...
The dow, apparently. Morning, Steve.
And probably Tony, but luckily he hasn't reported that out to us THIS morning.
Nice to know you're thinking about it, though.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: razgueado on December 20, 2016, 10:10:53 AM
had one hell of a drunk dream last night. scary.
As long as they're just dreams...
bad enough I woke up screaming.
PDTSD - Post-Drunk Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: tcarblu on December 20, 2016, 10:20:00 AM
Morning Steve.
Hey Travellin Dave, would you post the link for the Uncle Lee's for $40 you mentioned yesterday. Thanks
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: tcarblu on December 20, 2016, 10:23:07 AM
http://www.holts.com/?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS122016&utm_content=FS122016
MBIII's
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 10:32:45 AM
http://www.holts.com/?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS122016&utm_content=FS122016
MBIII's
Try this one instead:
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: razgueado on December 20, 2016, 10:36:10 AM
http://www.holts.com/?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS122016&utm_content=FS122016
MBIII's
Try this one instead:
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
Stop that, dammit.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 20, 2016, 10:46:55 AM
http://www.holts.com/?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS122016&utm_content=FS122016
MBIII's
Try this one instead:
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Anyone else getting the Magento error in this link?
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 10:49:06 AM
Morning Steve.
Hey Travellin Dave, would you post the link for the Uncle Lee's for $40 you mentioned yesterday. Thanks
Not a link, an email.  See below:

Room 101 Uncle Lee
Box of 10 perfecto (6.5"x50 MSRP $100)
Only $39.99 plus free shipping!

Room 101 Uncle Lee Everything about Room 101 is top-notch. From the unique and interesting packaging to the delicious, Davidoff-made blends, it's a winning brand and one worthy of a study session. This week, it's time to take a class in saving big on an exceptional blend, the off-kilter but on-point Uncle Lee. Room 101 Uncle Lee is covered in an oily, dark chocolate brown Ecuadorian Habano wrapper with a strong, cedar aroma. Inside this cigar you'll find a Nicaraguan Corojo binder and Dominican Piloto Ligero and Honduran Corojo fillers.

At first light you'll be greeted with nuances of chocolate, cedar, and creamy leather with hints of floral notes. As you continue to indulge in this perfectly constructed, medium to full-bodied blend, your palate will be introduced to hints of dark berries. The complexity of Room 101 Uncle Lee is well-balanced with a pleasing variety of flavors, impressive draw, and ample amounts of smoke. With all of the characteristics of a savory premium produced in limited quantity, Room 101 Uncle Lee is one cigar meant for your humidor.

If you are interested in taking advantage of this deal, simply reply to this email. I will use the same card as your last order and ship to the same address unless you indicate otherwise. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have regarding this special deal. Shipping is free!

Thank you as always.
Michael Burgher
Sr. Account Manager
CIGAR.com
Tel 800.357.9800
Fax 888.792.2442
mburgher@cigar.com
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 10:50:47 AM
[...]

PS  Be sure to mention "LIGHTER" and get a free Bugatti lighter (very nice lighter).
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 10:52:23 AM
http://www.holts.com/?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS122016&utm_content=FS122016
MBIII's
Try this one instead:
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Anyone else getting the Magento error in this link?
I don't know what that means, so I'll say no.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: sfish on December 20, 2016, 10:57:10 AM
[...]

Can you please post a GIF of the lighter in action?
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 20, 2016, 10:57:23 AM
http://www.holts.com/?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS122016&utm_content=FS122016
MBIII's
Try this one instead:
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Anyone else getting the Magento error in this link?
I don't know what that means, so I'll say no.

No worries... looks like it's okay now
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 11:07:37 AM
Neanderthal's Mashing and they are Catsrule eligible.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2016, 11:09:25 AM
http://www.holts.com/?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS122016&utm_content=FS122016
MBIII's
Try this one instead:
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Anyone else getting the Magento error in this link?
I don't know what that means, so I'll say no.
+1 on the not knowing what you mean. Edit: Apparently it was a user error that you've since fixed.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 20, 2016, 11:14:39 AM
http://www.holts.com/?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS122016&utm_content=FS122016
MBIII's
Try this one instead:
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Anyone else getting the Magento error in this link?
I don't know what that means, so I'll say no.
+1 on the not knowing what you mean. Edit: Apparently it was a user error that you've since fixed.

Yeah... The internet can get pretty tricky.  ::)
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 11:18:33 AM
http://www.holts.com/?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS122016&utm_content=FS122016
MBIII's
Try this one instead:
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Anyone else getting the Magento error in this link?
I don't know what that means, so I'll say no.
+1 on the not knowing what you mean. Edit: Apparently it was a user error that you've since fixed.

Yeah... The internet can get pretty tricky.  ::)
And if you start adding GIFs, that's practically sorcery. ;)
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 11:21:40 AM
http://www.holts.com/?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS122016&utm_content=FS122016
MBIII's
Try this one instead:
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Anyone else getting the Magento error in this link?
I don't know what that means, so I'll say no.
+1 on the not knowing what you mean. Edit: Apparently it was a user error that you've since fixed.

Yeah... The internet can get pretty tricky.  ::)
And if you start adding GIFs, that's practically sorcery. ;)
Cant be too difficult, Even Fish can add GIF's
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 11:23:32 AM
[...]

Don't do no GIFs, but how about this?
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 11:23:43 AM
http://www.holts.com/?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS122016&utm_content=FS122016
MBIII's
Try this one instead:
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Anyone else getting the Magento error in this link?
I don't know what that means, so I'll say no.
+1 on the not knowing what you mean. Edit: Apparently it was a user error that you've since fixed.

Yeah... The internet can get pretty tricky.  ::)
And if you start adding GIFs, that's practically sorcery. ;)
Cant be too difficult, Even Fish can add GIF's
Nah, he came close earlier, but still didn't do it right or else it would still be in all the replies. :D
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 20, 2016, 11:24:45 AM
Neanderthal's Mashing and they are Catsrule eligible.

Enjoyed the one I've had so far. Pretty potent stick. Interesting flat cap and overall shape, but the price would need to come down a couple bucks a stick (even with the cpn) for me to consider reinvesting.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 20, 2016, 11:25:41 AM
http://www.holts.com/?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS122016&utm_content=FS122016
MBIII's
Try this one instead:
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Anyone else getting the Magento error in this link?
I don't know what that means, so I'll say no.
+1 on the not knowing what you mean. Edit: Apparently it was a user error that you've since fixed.

Yeah... The internet can get pretty tricky.  ::)
And if you start adding GIFs, that's practically sorcery. ;)
Cant be too difficult, Even Fish can add GIF's
Nah, he came close earlier, but still didn't do it right or else it would still be in all the replies. :D

He posted as <attachment>
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 11:51:10 AM
http://www.holts.com/?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS122016&utm_content=FS122016
MBIII's
Try this one instead:
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Anyone else getting the Magento error in this link?
I don't know what that means, so I'll say no.
+1 on the not knowing what you mean. Edit: Apparently it was a user error that you've since fixed.

Yeah... The internet can get pretty tricky.  ::)
And if you start adding GIFs, that's practically sorcery. ;)
Cant be too difficult, Even Fish can add GIF's
Nah, he came close earlier, but still didn't do it right or else it would still be in all the replies. :D

He posted as <attachment>
Exactly. ;)
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 11:56:33 AM
http://www.holts.com/?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS122016&utm_content=FS122016
MBIII's
Try this one instead:
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
Or if you prefer a smaller quantity Famous has a special Christmas sale up to 70% off offer with a 5 pak of MB 3 Robustos for $45 without FS unless you spend $99+ ::)
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 11:57:33 AM
Going to meet the warden at Jason's Deli for lunch.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: tcarblu on December 20, 2016, 12:03:42 PM
[...]

Thank you very much, TD
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 20, 2016, 12:10:48 PM
[...]

(http://i.imgur.com/OCc61DA.gif)
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 12:14:32 PM
[...]

Thanks for covering Steve.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 12:15:14 PM
[...]

...and look, it carries over in responses!   :D
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 12:16:54 PM
Harper Lee, author of 'To Kill a Mockingbird,' dies at 89.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on December 20, 2016, 12:20:07 PM
Only a 3-day week for me (at the most)!
A week has 7 days, you mean you are only working 3 days?
helloo fellow BotL.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 20, 2016, 12:24:04 PM
Only a 3-day week for me (at the most)!
A week has 7 days, you mean you are only working 3 days?
helloo fellow BotL.

Afternoon, Flip... I gotta make it through Friday myself, then off until the 3rd.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on December 20, 2016, 12:30:13 PM
Only a 3-day week for me (at the most)!
A week has 7 days, you mean you are only working 3 days?
helloo fellow BotL.

Afternoon, Flip... I gotta make it through Friday myself, then off until the 3rd.
i come back on the 27th, but taking the first two weeks in January off.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 12:30:13 PM
[...]

LSHMAMFOBIPW
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 12:31:35 PM
[...]

Bam! Actually just watched this again last night to get fired up for Rogue One, which I'll be seeing after work tomorrow.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: sfish on December 20, 2016, 12:33:17 PM
http://www.holts.com/?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS122016&utm_content=FS122016
MBIII's
Try this one instead:
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Anyone else getting the Magento error in this link?
I don't know what that means, so I'll say no.
+1 on the not knowing what you mean. Edit: Apparently it was a user error that you've since fixed.

Yeah... The internet can get pretty tricky.  ::)
And if you start adding GIFs, that's practically sorcery. ;)
Cant be too difficult, Even Fish can add GIF's
Nah, he came close earlier, but still didn't do it right or else it would still be in all the replies. :D

He posted as <attachment>
Exactly. ;)
Im going to get you back at CFest on the golf course next year...unless something comes up
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 12:33:49 PM
http://www.holts.com/?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS122016&utm_content=FS122016
MBIII's
Try this one instead:
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Anyone else getting the Magento error in this link?
I don't know what that means, so I'll say no.
+1 on the not knowing what you mean. Edit: Apparently it was a user error that you've since fixed.

Yeah... The internet can get pretty tricky.  ::)
And if you start adding GIFs, that's practically sorcery. ;)
Cant be too difficult, Even Fish can add GIF's
Nah, he came close earlier, but still didn't do it right or else it would still be in all the replies. :D

He posted as <attachment>
Exactly. ;)
Im going to get you back at CFest on the golf course next year...unless something comes up
Start making alternative plans for the first weekend in May now!
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 12:44:33 PM
http://www.holts.com/?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS122016&utm_content=FS122016
MBIII's
Try this one instead:
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Anyone else getting the Magento error in this link?
I don't know what that means, so I'll say no.
+1 on the not knowing what you mean. Edit: Apparently it was a user error that you've since fixed.

Yeah... The internet can get pretty tricky.  ::)
And if you start adding GIFs, that's practically sorcery. ;)
Cant be too difficult, Even Fish can add GIF's
Nah, he came close earlier, but still didn't do it right or else it would still be in all the replies. :D

He posted as <attachment>
Exactly. ;)
Im going to get you back at CFest on the golf course next year...unless something comes up
Sounds like he's weaseling that back door escape clause...
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 12:47:14 PM
[...]

The back door clause is something him and Nate work out separately.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on December 20, 2016, 12:49:31 PM
Forgot to mention it yesterday....love the flamingo Dean.
got him at the Women's Club for a buck. none of the lights work so he's inside.
Santa Flamingo.  Not to be confused with San Domingo.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: razgueado on December 20, 2016, 01:07:59 PM
Going to meet the warden at Jason's Deli for lunch.
Good Reuben there.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 20, 2016, 01:51:18 PM
Going to meet the warden at Jason's Deli for lunch.
Good Reuben there.

Bad Reubens here...

(http://0.tqn.com/d/crime/1/S/v/7/reubenspaul.jpg)

Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 01:52:44 PM
Going to meet the warden at Jason's Deli for lunch.
Good Reuben there.

Bad Reubens here...

(http://0.tqn.com/d/crime/1/S/v/7/reubenspaul.jpg)
(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9f/7b/a9/9f7ba977643e9a70f04f275d2f28fcac.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 01:52:52 PM
Going to meet the warden at Jason's Deli for lunch.
Good Reuben there.
Good Muffaletta and Gumbo too.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 02:08:49 PM
One Reuben shuts down the banter, SHEESH!
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 20, 2016, 02:17:19 PM
Dow 30
19,963.81
80.75 (0.41%)

 8)
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on December 20, 2016, 02:22:00 PM
did you guys see this?
http://halfwheel.com/oliva-makes-serie-v-melanio-exclusives-cigars-internationals-20th-anniversary/135756?utm_content=buffer1b1b8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer (http://halfwheel.com/oliva-makes-serie-v-melanio-exclusives-cigars-internationals-20th-anniversary/135756?utm_content=buffer1b1b8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer)
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 02:25:44 PM
did you guys see this?
http://halfwheel.com/oliva-makes-serie-v-melanio-exclusives-cigars-internationals-20th-anniversary/135756?utm_content=buffer1b1b8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer (http://halfwheel.com/oliva-makes-serie-v-melanio-exclusives-cigars-internationals-20th-anniversary/135756?utm_content=buffer1b1b8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer)
Not much interesting in 2 overpriced toro cigars BUT it is interesting that they actually published the "sister" as part of the operation.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 02:30:42 PM
Afternoon Flip
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 02:39:31 PM
did you guys see this?
http://halfwheel.com/oliva-makes-serie-v-melanio-exclusives-cigars-internationals-20th-anniversary/135756?utm_content=buffer1b1b8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer (http://halfwheel.com/oliva-makes-serie-v-melanio-exclusives-cigars-internationals-20th-anniversary/135756?utm_content=buffer1b1b8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer)
Wonder when Tony's banter will get their own smoke?
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on December 20, 2016, 02:41:40 PM
did you guys see this?
http://halfwheel.com/oliva-makes-serie-v-melanio-exclusives-cigars-internationals-20th-anniversary/135756?utm_content=buffer1b1b8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer (http://halfwheel.com/oliva-makes-serie-v-melanio-exclusives-cigars-internationals-20th-anniversary/135756?utm_content=buffer1b1b8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer)
Wonder when Tony's banter will get their own smoke?
don't we already have the machine made, grape flavored, swisher sweet?
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 02:43:53 PM
did you guys see this?
http://halfwheel.com/oliva-makes-serie-v-melanio-exclusives-cigars-internationals-20th-anniversary/135756?utm_content=buffer1b1b8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer (http://halfwheel.com/oliva-makes-serie-v-melanio-exclusives-cigars-internationals-20th-anniversary/135756?utm_content=buffer1b1b8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer)
Wonder when Tony's banter will get their own smoke?
don't we already have the machine made, grape flavored, swisher sweet?
Could we at least get a fancy new band on it? Same flavors, only the packaging has changed!
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 20, 2016, 02:51:26 PM
Quittin' time. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 02:52:13 PM

3 days till Santa takes off
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on December 20, 2016, 02:54:04 PM

3 days till Santa takes off
takes him extra long to get through security & the TSA?
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on December 20, 2016, 02:54:25 PM
Quittin' time. Hazzuh!
bye golf...
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2016, 03:03:26 PM
[...]

D'oh!
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2016, 03:05:08 PM
did you guys see this?
http://halfwheel.com/oliva-makes-serie-v-melanio-exclusives-cigars-internationals-20th-anniversary/135756?utm_content=buffer1b1b8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer (http://halfwheel.com/oliva-makes-serie-v-melanio-exclusives-cigars-internationals-20th-anniversary/135756?utm_content=buffer1b1b8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer)
Wonder when Tony's banter will get their own smoke?
They won't.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 03:09:58 PM
did you guys see this?
http://halfwheel.com/oliva-makes-serie-v-melanio-exclusives-cigars-internationals-20th-anniversary/135756?utm_content=buffer1b1b8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer (http://halfwheel.com/oliva-makes-serie-v-melanio-exclusives-cigars-internationals-20th-anniversary/135756?utm_content=buffer1b1b8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer)
Wonder when Tony's banter will get their own smoke?
They won't.
SHEESH!  No new stars for 40k, no hoodies, no exclusive smokes............ don't get doodly chit around this place.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 03:13:15 PM
Company Christmas Party Lull?
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2016, 03:32:57 PM
did you guys see this?
http://halfwheel.com/oliva-makes-serie-v-melanio-exclusives-cigars-internationals-20th-anniversary/135756?utm_content=buffer1b1b8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer (http://halfwheel.com/oliva-makes-serie-v-melanio-exclusives-cigars-internationals-20th-anniversary/135756?utm_content=buffer1b1b8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer)
Wonder when Tony's banter will get their own smoke?
They won't.
SHEESH!  No new stars for 40k, no hoodies, no exclusive smokes............ don't get doodly chit around this place.
No frills is how we keep the costs so low.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 03:35:54 PM
did you guys see this?
http://halfwheel.com/oliva-makes-serie-v-melanio-exclusives-cigars-internationals-20th-anniversary/135756?utm_content=buffer1b1b8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer (http://halfwheel.com/oliva-makes-serie-v-melanio-exclusives-cigars-internationals-20th-anniversary/135756?utm_content=buffer1b1b8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer)
Wonder when Tony's banter will get their own smoke?
They won't.
SHEESH!  No new stars for 40k, no hoodies, no exclusive smokes............ don't get doodly chit around this place.
No frills is how we keep the costs so low.
::)
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 20, 2016, 03:36:11 PM
I am going home
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2016, 04:06:37 PM
I am going home
Me too.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on December 20, 2016, 04:14:18 PM
I am going home
Me too.

ME3... fuhgeddabaudit
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: razgueado on December 20, 2016, 04:17:37 PM
I am going home
Me too.

ME3... fuhgeddabaudit
Fine, just leave me here by myself. It's okay, I'll just raid the Banter liquor cabinet again...
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on December 20, 2016, 04:47:52 PM
did you guys see this?
http://halfwheel.com/oliva-makes-serie-v-melanio-exclusives-cigars-internationals-20th-anniversary/135756?utm_content=buffer1b1b8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer (http://halfwheel.com/oliva-makes-serie-v-melanio-exclusives-cigars-internationals-20th-anniversary/135756?utm_content=buffer1b1b8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer)
Chief Cool Arrow, Raider of the Scared Leaf?!?!  CCARotSL?
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on December 20, 2016, 04:48:25 PM
I am going home
Me too.

ME3... fuhgeddabaudit
Fine, just leave me here by myself. It's okay, I'll just raid the Banter liquor cabinet again...
Make mine a double.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 05:38:23 PM
did you guys see this?
http://halfwheel.com/oliva-makes-serie-v-melanio-exclusives-cigars-internationals-20th-anniversary/135756?utm_content=buffer1b1b8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer (http://halfwheel.com/oliva-makes-serie-v-melanio-exclusives-cigars-internationals-20th-anniversary/135756?utm_content=buffer1b1b8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer)
Chief Cool Arrow, Raider of the Scared Leaf?!?!  CCARotSL?
Isn't that what you're getting us all for Christmas this year?
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 05:39:49 PM

3 days till Santa takes off
takes him extra long to get through security & the TSA?
No, he goes over the wall like all the other foreign illegals.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: razgueado on December 20, 2016, 05:45:50 PM
I am going home
Me too.

ME3... fuhgeddabaudit
Fine, just leave me here by myself. It's okay, I'll just raid the Banter liquor cabinet again...
Make mine a double.
Coming up. Don't sneak up on me that way.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on December 20, 2016, 05:47:52 PM
I am going home
Me too.

ME3... fuhgeddabaudit
Fine, just leave me here by myself. It's okay, I'll just raid the Banter liquor cabinet again...
Make mine a double.
Coming up. Don't sneak up on me that way.
Sorry Raz.  Pull your head out - of the liquor cabinet.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 20, 2016, 06:00:51 PM
I am going home
Me too.

ME3... fuhgeddabaudit
Fine, just leave me here by myself. It's okay, I'll just raid the Banter liquor cabinet again...
Make mine a double.
Coming up. Don't sneak up on me that way.
Sorry Raz.  Pull your head out - of the liquor cabinet.
Wouldn't be the first time he's been told that... ;)
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: razgueado on December 20, 2016, 06:14:00 PM
I am going home
Me too.

ME3... fuhgeddabaudit
Fine, just leave me here by myself. It's okay, I'll just raid the Banter liquor cabinet again...
Make mine a double.
Coming up. Don't sneak up on me that way.
Sorry Raz.  Pull your head out - of the liquor cabinet.
Wouldn't be the first time he's been told that... ;)
But it is the first time today.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: razgueado on December 20, 2016, 06:15:57 PM
Woohoo, stock market had another record day. The problem with having the bulk of one's investments in index funds is that such events are so much less exciting.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2016, 06:45:36 PM
Woohoo, stock market had another record day. The problem with having the bulk of one's investments in index funds is that such events are so much less exciting.
For example, it means next to nothing to me.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: razgueado on December 20, 2016, 07:14:44 PM
Woohoo, stock market had another record day. The problem with having the bulk of one's investments in index funds is that such events are so much less exciting.
For example, it means next to nothing to me.
You? With all those big east-coast bucks you earn? Well...used to earn? You probably have an extra oil tank just for storing extra cash.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2016, 08:08:47 PM
Woohoo, stock market had another record day. The problem with having the bulk of one's investments in index funds is that such events are so much less exciting.
For example, it means next to nothing to me.
You? With all those big east-coast bucks you earn? Well...used to earn? You probably have an extra oil tank just for storing extra cash.
Feeding me is all I can invest in these days. It ain't cheap.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on December 20, 2016, 08:31:31 PM
Woohoo, stock market had another record day. The problem with having the bulk of one's investments in index funds is that such events are so much less exciting.
For example, it means next to nothing to me.
You? With all those big east-coast bucks you earn? Well...used to earn? You probably have an extra oil tank just for storing extra cash.
Feeding me is all I can invest in these days. It ain't cheap.
comelon
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on December 20, 2016, 09:39:09 PM
Woohoo, stock market had another record day. The problem with having the bulk of one's investments in index funds is that such events are so much less exciting.
For example, it means next to nothing to me.
You? With all those big east-coast bucks you earn? Well...used to earn? You probably have an extra oil tank just for storing extra cash.
Feeding me is all I can invest in these days. It ain't cheap.
comelon
You speakin' foriegn?
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: razgueado on December 20, 2016, 10:07:55 PM
Woohoo, stock market had another record day. The problem with having the bulk of one's investments in index funds is that such events are so much less exciting.
For example, it means next to nothing to me.
You? With all those big east-coast bucks you earn? Well...used to earn? You probably have an extra oil tank just for storing extra cash.
Feeding me is all I can invest in these days. It ain't cheap.
comelon
You speakin' foriegn?
That's the booze talking.
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: Threebean on December 20, 2016, 10:14:37 PM
Woohoo, stock market had another record day. The problem with having the bulk of one's investments in index funds is that such events are so much less exciting.
For example, it means next to nothing to me.
You? With all those big east-coast bucks you earn? Well...used to earn? You probably have an extra oil tank just for storing extra cash.
Feeding me is all I can invest in these days. It ain't cheap.
comelon
You speakin' foriegn?
That's the booze talking.
TWSS
Title: Re: 12/20/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 20, 2016, 10:43:30 PM
Woohoo, stock market had another record day. The problem with having the bulk of one's investments in index funds is that such events are so much less exciting.
For example, it means next to nothing to me.
You? With all those big east-coast bucks you earn? Well...used to earn? You probably have an extra oil tank just for storing extra cash.
Feeding me is all I can invest in these days. It ain't cheap.
comelon
Si, verdad.