CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 16, 2016, 12:00:39 AM

Title: 7/16/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on July 16, 2016, 12:00:39 AM
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2016, 12:02:27 AM
Happy jam Saturday! Still working on system issue. FML!
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on July 16, 2016, 03:56:12 AM
Happy jam Saturday! Still working on system issue. FML!
me too.
morning Tony.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 16, 2016, 03:58:26 AM
Morning SystemOfADownTony and PupTentDean.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 16, 2016, 03:59:26 AM
Today is Saturday, July 16, the 198th day of 2016. There are 168 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On July 16, 1969, Apollo 11 blasted off from Cape Kennedy on the first manned mission to the surface of the moon.

On this date:

In 1790, a site along the Potomac River was designated the permanent seat of the United States government; the area became Washington, D.C.

In 1862, Flag Officer David G. Farragut became the first rear admiral in the United States Navy.

In 1912, New York gambler Herman Rosenthal, set to testify before a grand jury about police corruption, was gunned down by members of the Lennox Avenue Gang.

In 1935, the world's first parking meters were installed in Oklahoma City.

In 1945, the United States exploded its first experimental atomic bomb in the desert of Alamogordo, New Mexico; the same day, the heavy cruiser USS Indianapolis left Mare Island Naval Shipyard in California on a secret mission to deliver atomic bomb components to Tinian Island in the Marianas.

In 1951, the novel "The Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger was first published by Little, Brown and Co.

In 1964, as he accepted the Republican presidential nomination in San Francisco, Barry M. Goldwater declared that "extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice" and that "moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."

In 1970, Three Rivers Stadium, home of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Pittsburgh Pirates, officially opened as the Pirates lost to the Cincinnati Reds 3-2. (The stadium was demolished in 2001.)

In 1979, Saddam Hussein became president of Iraq.

In 1980, former California Gov. Ronald Reagan won the Republican presidential nomination at the party's convention in Detroit.

In 1981, singer Harry Chapin was killed when his car was struck by a tractor-trailer on New York's Long Island Expressway.

In 1999, John F. Kennedy Jr., his wife, Carolyn, and her sister, Lauren Bessette, died when their single-engine plane, piloted by Kennedy, plunged into the Atlantic Ocean near Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts.

Ten years ago: President George W. Bush and other Group of Eight world leaders meeting in St. Petersburg, Russia, urged Israel to show "utmost restraint" and blamed Hezbollah and Hamas for escalating violence in the Middle East. Claiming election fraud had robbed him of Mexico's presidency, leftist candidate Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador (ahn-DRAYS' mahn-WEHL' LOH'-pez OH'-brah-dohr) led hundreds of thousands of marchers through the capital.

Five years ago: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez left his country for Cuba to begin chemotherapy, vowing to win his fight against cancer and calling for his political allies to stay united in his absence.

One year ago: A gunman unleashed a barrage of fire at a recruiting center and another U.S. military site a few miles apart in Chattanooga, Tennessee, killing four Marines and a sailor before he was shot to death by police; authorities identified the gunman as Kuwaiti-born Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, 24, of Hixson, Tennessee. A jury in Centennial, Colorado, convicted James Holmes of 165 counts of murder, attempted murder and other charges in the 2012 Aurora movie theater rampage that left 12 people dead. President Barack Obama visited the medium-security El Reno Federal Correctional Institution near Oklahoma City to press his case that the nation needed to reconsider the way crime was controlled and prisoners were rehabilitated.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 16, 2016, 04:00:44 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former Attorney General Dick Thornburgh is 84. Soul singer Denise LaSalle is 82. Soul singer William Bell is 77. International Tennis Hall of Famer Margaret Court is 74. College Football Hall of Famer and football coach Jimmy Johnson is 73. Violinist Pinchas Zukerman is 68. Actor-singer Ruben Blades is 68. Rock composer-musician Stewart Copeland is 64. Playwright Tony Kushner is 60. Dancer Michael Flatley is 58. Actress Phoebe Cates is 53. Actor Paul Hipp is 53. Actor Daryl "Chill" Mitchell is 51. Actor-comedian Will Ferrell is 49. Actor Jonathan Adams is 49. College and Pro Football Hall of Famer Barry Sanders is 48. Actress Rain Pryor is 47. Actor Corey Feldman is 45. Rock musician Ed Kowalczyk (Live) is 45. Rock singer Ryan McCombs (Drowning Pool) is 42. Actress Jayma Mays is 37. Actress AnnaLynne McCord is 29. Actor-singer James Maslow is 26. Actor Mark Indelicato is 22. Pop singer-musician Luke Hemmings (5 Seconds of Summer) is 20.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 16, 2016, 04:01:36 AM
Thought for Today: "If sentiment doesn't ultimately make fibbers of some people, their natural abominable memories almost certainly will." - J.D. Salinger (1919-2010).
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on July 16, 2016, 04:03:12 AM
Cusano 18 robusto and coffee here.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on July 16, 2016, 04:03:51 AM
Morning SystemOfADownTony and PupTentDean.
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2016, 04:35:15 AM
Well shit, apparently the party was here the whole time. Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on July 16, 2016, 04:42:34 AM
Well shit, apparently the party was here the whole time. Good morning, fellas.
keep working!
morning Tony.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 05:44:18 AM
WTF is everybody doing up so early around here?

Get up for the Jam?
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 05:45:16 AM
Morning AllNightTony, Dean and Travellin Dave.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 05:46:51 AM
Cusano 18 robusto and coffee here.
Just a cup of Cuban expresso roast here.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 06:14:51 AM
Looks like we had a Failed BLMm Rage and a Failed Military Coup D’etat In Turkey overnight.

The Austin Rage ( most of the few hundred there were white hippies)

Black Lives Matter protest ends peacefully at Capitol

AUSTIN (KXAN) — On Friday night, hundreds of people of all races and ages gathered at the Capitol for a Black Lives Matter protest. The protest was peaceful, sending positive messages to people gathered.

Heavy security could be seen in and around the Capitol, including Austin Police and State Troopers.

Roughly 200 to 300 people were there listening to speakers, which included powerful poetry and music.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2016, 06:22:50 AM
Morning, all.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 06:25:42 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Golf, guess the lightweights went back to sleep.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2016, 06:56:29 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Golf, guess the lightweights went back to sleep.
Bunch of pansies anyways.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 16, 2016, 07:39:35 AM
Happy jam Saturday! Still working on system issue. FML!
Fix My Lighthouse?  LighthouseKeeperAntnee.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 16, 2016, 07:40:15 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Golf, guess the lightweights went back to sleep.
Bunch of pansies anyways.
…and commies too!
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 08:44:17 AM
Another joke of a Jam!
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 08:51:48 AM
Undercrowns on the Weekend Spotlight but prices are not all that good.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2016, 08:56:31 AM
Undercrowns on the Weekend Spotlight but prices are not all that good.
Only the Page can save us now. And maybe Holt's.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 09:01:57 AM
Alec Bradley Cigars and Flying Fish Sunglasses on the Page today. :(
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 09:02:44 AM
Undercrowns on the Weekend Spotlight but prices are not all that good.
Only the Page can save us now. And maybe Holt's.
Better hope for Holt's
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 09:06:13 AM
Guess I will mow the grass before it gets too hot out.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2016, 09:31:06 AM
Alec Bradley Cigars and Flying Fish Sunglasses on the Page today. :(
Oof.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on July 16, 2016, 09:39:20 AM
is a fingerprint lock on a cellphone really that important?
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2016, 10:00:00 AM
is a fingerprint lock on a cellphone really that important?
Depends on how many nudes of your various women you're hiding on there. ;)
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on July 16, 2016, 10:03:58 AM
is a fingerprint lock on a cellphone really that important?
Depends on how many nudes of your various women you're hiding on there. ;)
only the one I'm using in my profile picture.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2016, 10:37:24 AM
is a fingerprint lock on a cellphone really that important?
Depends on how many nudes of your various women you're hiding on there. ;)
only the one I'm using in my profile picture.
Bush is back, baby!
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2016, 10:41:02 AM
is a fingerprint lock on a cellphone really that important?
Depends on how many nudes of your various women you're hiding on there. ;)
only the one I'm using in my profile picture.
Bush is back, baby!
A lot of people downtown are gonna be thinking that this week.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 10:42:09 AM
is a fingerprint lock on a cellphone really that important?
Nice but not that important, I have one but not that big of a deal one way or the other IMHO
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 10:43:13 AM
Morning Mayor, you still at work?
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 16, 2016, 10:47:49 AM
is a fingerprint lock on a cellphone really that important?
Is that anything like a thumbprint cookie?
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 10:49:29 AM
Humidity is off the charts here, mowing was rugged.

Time for some reading and a small smoke now.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2016, 10:52:10 AM
Humidity is off the charts here, mowing was rugged.

Time for some reading and a small smoke now.
Seems like we've finally gotten a bit of a respite from the humidity today. Heading over to the parents house after work to do their lawn.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 11:00:26 AM
Humidity is off the charts here, mowing was rugged.

Time for some reading and a small smoke now.
Seems like we've finally gotten a bit of a respite from the humidity today. Heading over to the parents house after work to do their lawn.
I got the front all done will do the back tomorrow.   Just too hot to work much after 9:30 or 10 in the morning here.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2016, 11:06:12 AM
Humidity is off the charts here, mowing was rugged.

Time for some reading and a small smoke now.
Seems like we've finally gotten a bit of a respite from the humidity today. Heading over to the parents house after work to do their lawn.
Even though as I say that, it's started to rain. 6% chance of rain today, indeed.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 11:18:38 AM
Humidity is off the charts here, mowing was rugged.

Time for some reading and a small smoke now.
Seems like we've finally gotten a bit of a respite from the humidity today. Heading over to the parents house after work to do their lawn.
Even though as I say that, it's started to rain. 6% chance of rain today, indeed.
Fuk'n weathermen!
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 11:20:09 AM
I am firing up a MCII PC listening to some Smokey Robinson.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2016, 11:24:22 AM
Morning Mayor, you still at work?
I am indeed. Fell asleep around 5 and I've been back at it for about an hour.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2016, 11:24:58 AM
I am firing up a MCII PC listening to some Smokey Robinson.
Sweet. That's a great little cigar.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2016, 11:25:54 AM
Humidity is off the charts here, mowing was rugged.

Time for some reading and a small smoke now.
Seems like we've finally gotten a bit of a respite from the humidity today. Heading over to the parents house after work to do their lawn.
Even though as I say that, it's started to rain. 6% chance of rain today, indeed.
Fuk'n weathermen!
Commies, the whole lot of them!
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2016, 11:26:02 AM
Humidity is off the charts here, mowing was rugged.

Time for some reading and a small smoke now.
Seems like we've finally gotten a bit of a respite from the humidity today. Heading over to the parents house after work to do their lawn.
How's pops holding up? Is he back to work?
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2016, 11:35:14 AM
Humidity is off the charts here, mowing was rugged.

Time for some reading and a small smoke now.
Seems like we've finally gotten a bit of a respite from the humidity today. Heading over to the parents house after work to do their lawn.
How's pops holding up? Is he back to work?
He's getting better slowly. Works part of the week from home normally anyways, so he's just been doing that. Hasn't been back in the office yet, but he can finally get down to his office in their basement.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2016, 11:35:45 AM
Humidity is off the charts here, mowing was rugged.

Time for some reading and a small smoke now.
Seems like we've finally gotten a bit of a respite from the humidity today. Heading over to the parents house after work to do their lawn.
How's pops holding up? Is he back to work?
He's getting better slowly. Works part of the week from home normally anyways, so he's just been doing that. Hasn't been back in the office yet, but he can finally get down to his office in their basement.
This after I lugged his big ass heavy printer upstairs. Lol
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 11:42:29 AM
Humidity is off the charts here, mowing was rugged.

Time for some reading and a small smoke now.
Seems like we've finally gotten a bit of a respite from the humidity today. Heading over to the parents house after work to do their lawn.
How's pops holding up? Is he back to work?
He's getting better slowly. Works part of the week from home normally anyways, so he's just been doing that. Hasn't been back in the office yet, but he can finally get down to his office in their basement.
This after I lugged his big ass heavy printer upstairs. Lol
Guess you can lug its big-ass back down now :).  Could be worse though, what if you had to lug Tony's big-ass up the stairs ;D
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2016, 11:43:07 AM
Humidity is off the charts here, mowing was rugged.

Time for some reading and a small smoke now.
Seems like we've finally gotten a bit of a respite from the humidity today. Heading over to the parents house after work to do their lawn.
How's pops holding up? Is he back to work?
He's getting better slowly. Works part of the week from home normally anyways, so he's just been doing that. Hasn't been back in the office yet, but he can finally get down to his office in their basement.
This after I lugged his big ass heavy printer upstairs. Lol
Guess you can lug its big-ass back down now :).  Could be worse though, what if you had to lug Tony's big-ass up the stairs ;D
He'd die in the basement.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 11:43:44 AM
Morning Mayor, you still at work?
I am indeed. Fell asleep around 5 and I've been back at it for about an hour.
Sure taking a long time, are you sure you know WTF you are doing. ;)
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 12:02:28 PM
Sheesh, another obituary today for someone I went to school with.  Died following  heart surgery.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2016, 12:33:41 PM
Humidity is off the charts here, mowing was rugged.

Time for some reading and a small smoke now.
Seems like we've finally gotten a bit of a respite from the humidity today. Heading over to the parents house after work to do their lawn.
How's pops holding up? Is he back to work?
He's getting better slowly. Works part of the week from home normally anyways, so he's just been doing that. Hasn't been back in the office yet, but he can finally get down to his office in their basement.
This after I lugged his big ass heavy printer upstairs. Lol
Guess you can lug its big-ass back down now :).  Could be worse though, what if you had to lug Tony's big-ass up the stairs ;D
Hey!
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 12:35:11 PM
Humidity is off the charts here, mowing was rugged.

Time for some reading and a small smoke now.
Seems like we've finally gotten a bit of a respite from the humidity today. Heading over to the parents house after work to do their lawn.
How's pops holding up? Is he back to work?
He's getting better slowly. Works part of the week from home normally anyways, so he's just been doing that. Hasn't been back in the office yet, but he can finally get down to his office in their basement.
This after I lugged his big ass heavy printer upstairs. Lol
Guess you can lug its big-ass badick down now :).  Could be worse though, what if you had to lug Tony's big-ass up the stairs ;D
Hey!
;D
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on July 16, 2016, 12:50:45 PM
truck fueled up and washed/waxed. getting ready to fire up a DPG Blue and it starts raining.😣
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 01:36:32 PM
truck fueled up and washed/waxed. getting ready to fire up a DPG Blue and it starts raining.😣
Shouldn't have washed the truck first.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2016, 01:43:32 PM
truck fueled up and washed/waxed. getting ready to fire up a DPG Blue and it starts raining.😣
Shouldn't have washed the truck first.
At least all the rain is beading up nicely.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 16, 2016, 01:47:55 PM
Morning Mayor, you still at work?
I am indeed. Fell asleep around 5 and I've been back at it for about an hour.
Sure taking a long time, are you sure you know WTF you are doing. ;)
No he doesn't.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2016, 02:25:07 PM
Looks like it's gonna be a 2-man race for the Open Championship tomorrow.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on July 16, 2016, 02:40:45 PM
Looks like it's gonna be a 2-man race for the Open Championship tomorrow.
yep. can Stenson hold up under pressure and will Lefty keep the current pace?
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 02:41:11 PM
Looks like it's gonna be a 2-man race for the Open Championship tomorrow.
About time for you to wake up and go home Golf
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 02:44:11 PM
Looks like it's gonna be a 2-man race for the Open Championship tomorrow.
yep. can Stenson hold up under pressure and will Lefty keep the current pace?
Never know.  I was watching it this morning but when it switched to NBC and Mike Tirico came in the scene I turned it off before shooting the TV.  I can't stand that Fuk'n asshole.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2016, 02:46:08 PM
Looks like it's gonna be a 2-man race for the Open Championship tomorrow.
yep. can Stenson hold up under pressure and will Lefty keep the current pace?
Stenson is pretty solid, but he's also never won a major, and Phil has won 5, so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2016, 02:46:49 PM
Looks like it's gonna be a 2-man race for the Open Championship tomorrow.
About time for you to wake up and go home Golf
You're right about that, and not a moment too soon. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 02:48:05 PM
I just finished reading an interesting article about Andy Mills a once downhill skier superstar that was married to Tennis player Chris Everet but Greg Norman stole her away.

He took up tarpon fishing and now is coveted as the greatest tarpon fisherman ever, some rich guy paid him $10,000 to take him fishing for one day.  He is exactly my age.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 02:48:26 PM
Looks like it's gonna be a 2-man race for the Open Championship tomorrow.
About time for you to wake up and go home Golf
You're right about that, and not a moment too soon. Hazzuh!
Later enjoy the weekend
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 02:52:19 PM
Not even 2:00 yet!
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on July 16, 2016, 03:15:32 PM
Not even 2:00 yet!
that's terrible. 75° and thunderstorms here.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 16, 2016, 04:31:54 PM
Looks like it's gonna be a 2-man race for the Open Championship tomorrow.
About time for you to wake up and go home Golf
You're right about that, and not a moment too soon. Hazzuh!
Switching over to the Golf Channel…
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 05:15:04 PM
Tito's Time!
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 05:16:49 PM
Float'n and Smok'n with a Nica Rustica
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 16, 2016, 05:39:22 PM
Float'n and Smok'n with a Nica Rustica
Good choice.  I'm at the office drinking coffee and smoking a Rm 101 SA.  A very comfortable 78 deg in here.  8)
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 06:49:33 PM
Float'n and Smok'n with a Nica Rustica
Good choice.  I'm at the office drinking coffee and smoking a Rm 101 SA.  A very comfortable 78 deg in here.  8)
Evening Bean, you are working too much!
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 06:50:47 PM
Dinner underway, grilled tuna steaks, oven roasted red potatoes and asparagus.

Sipping some elixer while that is going on.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 16, 2016, 06:51:49 PM
James Bond movie Octopussy coming on at 6:00, I likes James Bond.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 16, 2016, 07:16:59 PM
Float'n and Smok'n with a Nica Rustica
Good choice.  I'm at the office drinking coffee and smoking a Rm 101 SA.  A very comfortable 78 deg in here.  8)
Evening Bean, you are working too much!
Indeed.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 16, 2016, 07:22:01 PM
Undercrowns on the Weekend Spotlight but prices are not all that good.
Not a terrible price on the corona vivas with a FS code.  Still not cheapy cheapo approved, though. Got this box for $84 FS from the Place back in May.
Title: Re: 7/16/2016
Post by: sfish on July 16, 2016, 10:27:48 PM
James Bond movie Octopussy coming on at 6:00, I likes James Bond.
Me too, Casino Royale was a good recent one