CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 01, 2016, 12:05:27 AM

Title: 7/1/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on July 01, 2016, 12:05:27 AM
It's July already, really? Happy Friday!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: bluecollar on July 01, 2016, 12:09:33 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGvfQS2igWo/
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: bluecollar on July 01, 2016, 12:22:03 AM
Happy Friday everyone
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 06:09:31 AM
Happy Friday everyone
Morning Blue
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: bluecollar on July 01, 2016, 06:18:16 AM
Hi Tex. Good Morning. After showers roll through I have to put my American Flag on the pole.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: bluecollar on July 01, 2016, 06:20:41 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/4iLQ8NigS3/embed/captioned/?v=4
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2016, 06:21:31 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGvfQS2igWo/
Nice form. I'd show her the ol' 4-wood.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 06:24:45 AM
Hi Tex. Good Morning. After showers roll through I have to put my American Flag on the pole.
That sounds like a Dean line.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 06:25:06 AM
Morning Rick, TexDave and ChampDave.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 06:27:23 AM
Jack Daniel's launches barrel hunt

Jack Daniel's is rolling out the barrel, actually a whole bunch of them, all over the planet, as part of its 150th anniversary celebration this year.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/life/2016/06/17/exclusive-details-jack-daniel-launches-barrel-hunt/86026632/

Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 06:27:46 AM
Today is Friday, July 1, the 183rd day of 2016. There are 183 days left in the year. This is Canada Day.

Today's Highlight in History:

On July 1, 1966, the Medicare federal insurance program went into effect.

On this date:

In 1535, Sir Thomas More went on trial in England, charged with high treason for rejecting the Oath of Supremacy. (More was convicted, and executed.)

In 1863, the pivotal, three-day Civil War Battle of Gettysburg, resulting in a Union victory, began in Pennsylvania.

In 1867, Canada became a self-governing dominion of Great Britain as the British North America Act took effect.

In 1916, during World War I, France and Britain launched the Somme Offensive against the German army; the 4 1/2-month battle resulted in heavy casualties and produced no clear winner. Dwight D. Eisenhower married Mary ("Mamie") Geneva Doud in Denver.

In 1934, Hollywood began enforcing its Production Code subjecting motion pictures to censorship review.

In 1946, the United States exploded a 20-kiloton atomic bomb near Bikini Atoll in the Pacific.

In 1961, Diana, the princess of Wales, was born in Sandringham, England. (She died in a 1997 car crash in Paris at age 36.)

In 1974, the president of Argentina, Juan Peron, died; he was succeeded by his wife, Isabel Martinez de Peron.

In 1980, "O Canada" was proclaimed the national anthem of Canada.

In 1991, President George H.W. Bush nominated federal appeals court judge Clarence Thomas to the Supreme Court, beginning an ultimately successful confirmation process marked by allegations of sexual harassment. The Warsaw Pact formally disbanded. Actor Michael Landon, 54, died in Malibu, California.

In 1996, actress Margaux Hemingway was found dead in her Santa Monica, California, apartment; she was 42.

In 2004, actor Marlon Brando died in Los Angeles at age 80.

Ten years ago: Thunderstorms forced NASA to call off the launch of Discovery, delaying the first space shuttle flight in a year. (Discovery was launched three days later, on the Fourth of July.) A huge car bomb exploded at a bustling outdoor market in a Shiite (SHEE'-eyet) district of Baghdad, killing more than 60 people.

Five years ago: Leon Panetta took over as U.S. secretary of defense after 2½ years as director of the CIA. Six weeks after ex-California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger revealed that he'd fathered a child with a member of his household staff, Maria Shriver filed divorce papers seeking to end their 25-year marriage. The Minnesota state government shut down after legislators could not agree on a budget; the shutdown lasted nearly three weeks. The NBA locked out its players, a long-expected move that put the 2011-12 season in jeopardy. (The lockout ended in Dec. 2011 with the adoption of a new collective bargaining agreement.)

One year ago: After more than a half-century of hostility, the United States and Cuba declared they would reopen embassies in each other's capitals, marking a historic full restoration of diplomatic relations between the Cold War foes. Episcopalians voted overwhelmingly at their General Convention in Salt Lake City to allow religious weddings for same-sex couples. San Francisco resident Kate Steinle, 32, was fatally shot in the back while walking along the city's popular waterfront; shooting suspect Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez, a Mexican national who was in the U.S. illegally, pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder in a case that rekindled the national debate over illegal immigration.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 06:28:01 AM
Morning Travelln Dave & Golf
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 06:28:15 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Olivia de Havilland is 100. Actress-dancer Leslie Caron is 85. Actress Jean Marsh is 82. Actor Jamie Farr is 82. Bluesman James Cotton is 81. Actor David Prowse is 81. Cookiemaker Wally Amos is 80. Dancer-choreographer Twyla Tharp is 75. Actress Genevieve Bujold is 74. Rock singer-actress Deborah Harry is 71. Movie-TV producer-director Michael Pressman is 66. Actor Daryl Anderson is 65. Actor Trevor Eve is 65. Actor Terrence Mann is 65. Rock singer Fred Schneider (B-52's) is 65. Pop singer Victor Willis (Village People) is 65. Actor-comedian Dan Aykroyd is 64. Actress Lorna Patterson is 60. Actor Alan Ruck is 60. Rhythm-and-blues singer Evelyn "Champagne" King is 56. Olympic gold medal track star Carl Lewis is 55. Country singer Michelle Wright is 55. Actor Andre Braugher is 54. Actor Dominic Keating is 54. Actress Pamela Anderson is 49. Rock musician Mark Pirro is 46. Rock musician Franny Griffiths (Space) is 46. Actor Henry Simmons is 46. Hip-hop artist Missy Elliott is 45. Actress Julianne Nicholson is 45. Actress Melissa Peterman is 45. Rock musician Bryan Devendorf (The National) is 41. Actor Thomas Sadoski is 40. Actress Liv Tyler is 39. Bluegrass musician Adam Haynes (Dailey & Vincent) is 37. Actress Hilarie Burton is 34. Actress Lynsey Bartilson is 33. Actress Lea Seydoux (LEE'-uh say-DOO') is 31. Actor Evan Ellingson is 28. Actors Andrew and Steven Cavarno are 24.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 06:28:38 AM
Thought for Today: "The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there." - L.P. Hartley, British author (1895-1972).
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 06:33:23 AM
American Thought for Today:

 “When a fresh fish or a bag of scallops is in the back of the truck and needs to be tended to, you can go from having no plans to, ‘Let’s cook this fish.’”   From the Saints of Old Florida

Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: bluecollar on July 01, 2016, 06:33:29 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGvfQS2igWo/
Nice form. I'd show her the ol' 4-wood.
I would show her nothing, Maybe my flop shot.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: bluecollar on July 01, 2016, 06:34:43 AM
Morning Guy's!!!!!
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 06:40:12 AM
Hi Tex. Good Morning. After showers roll through I have to put my American Flag on the pole.
That sounds like a Dean line.
Dean would fix her gate and move her shed.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 06:40:28 AM
I was waiting for Tex to post it....guess he'll say he did it last night, but...

The Chanticleers defeated Arizona 4-3 in the deciding Game 3 of the College World Series finals on Thursday, capitalizing on two errors on the same play to score four unearned runs in the sixth inning of a game delayed a day by bad weather.

Congrats CC!
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 06:41:03 AM
Hi Tex. Good Morning. After showers roll through I have to put my American Flag on the pole.
That sounds like a Dean line.
Dean would fix her gate and move her shed.
Landscape her yard, make her breakfast....
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 06:51:06 AM
I was waiting for Tex to post it....guess he'll say he did it last night, but...

The Chanticleers defeated Arizona 4-3 in the deciding Game 3 of the College World Series finals on Thursday, capitalizing on two errors on the same play to score four unearned runs in the sixth inning of a game delayed a day by bad weather.

Congrats CC!
Yesterday's news, you got to keep up.

Had to call my DIL and congratulate her right after the game.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 06:52:04 AM
Work day for the Warden so no more peaceful morning the chaos has been implemented.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2016, 06:53:12 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGvfQS2igWo/
Nice form. I'd show her the ol' 4-wood.
I would show her nothing, Maybe my flop shot.
Lol
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2016, 06:53:54 AM
Hi Tex. Good Morning. After showers roll through I have to put my American Flag on the pole.
That sounds like a Dean line.
Dean would fix her gate and move her shed.
Then have an EPC 2nd with come coffee.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2016, 06:54:35 AM
Work day for the Warden so no more peaceful morning the chaos has been implemented.
At least the rest of the day will be peaceful.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 06:57:07 AM
Wish there were a few of these stations in my area.

One gas station in the Land of 10,000 Lakes is drowning out their competition in safety with a unique discount offer for their customers.

The Shell gas station on Benton Dr. in Sauk Rapids, MN is offering a .10/gal discount for all evening customers who legally carry. A sign posted on their front door earlier this week reads:

 GAS DISCOUNT
for “law enforcement”
or people with proof of “permit to carry”
10 cents per gallon
AFTER 7:00 PM DAILY

Owner Frank Schwagel, whose store has been robbed two times in the past three months, said he started the promotion hoping to increase foot traffic in his store during evening hours.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 06:59:14 AM
Work day for the Warden so no more peaceful morning the chaos has been implemented.
At least the rest of the day will be peaceful.
Sort of, I have to take her to work because we are going to a baseball game tonight so picking her up and going there from her office.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 07:00:02 AM
I was waiting for Tex to post it....guess he'll say he did it last night, but...

The Chanticleers defeated Arizona 4-3 in the deciding Game 3 of the College World Series finals on Thursday, capitalizing on two errors on the same play to score four unearned runs in the sixth inning of a game delayed a day by bad weather.

Congrats CC!
Yesterday's news, you got to keep up.

Had to call my DIL and congratulate her right after the game.
Some morning folks may not get all the evening news the night before...
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 07:00:21 AM
Hi Tex. Good Morning. After showers roll through I have to put my American Flag on the pole.
That sounds like a Dean line.
Dean would fix her gate and move her shed.
Then have another EPC 2nd with come coffee.
Fixed it
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: sfish on July 01, 2016, 07:03:07 AM
Work day for the Warden so no more peaceful morning the chaos has been implemented.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 07:05:36 AM
I was waiting for Tex to post it....guess he'll say he did it last night, but...

The Chanticleers defeated Arizona 4-3 in the deciding Game 3 of the College World Series finals on Thursday, capitalizing on two errors on the same play to score four unearned runs in the sixth inning of a game delayed a day by bad weather.

Congrats CC!
Yesterday's news, you got to keep up.

Had to call my DIL and congratulate her right after the game.
Some morning folks may not get all the evening news the night before...
So give them all a participation award?
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 07:09:12 AM
I was waiting for Tex to post it....guess he'll say he did it last night, but...

The Chanticleers defeated Arizona 4-3 in the deciding Game 3 of the College World Series finals on Thursday, capitalizing on two errors on the same play to score four unearned runs in the sixth inning of a game delayed a day by bad weather.

Congrats CC!
Yesterday's news, you got to keep up.

Had to call my DIL and congratulate her right after the game.
Some morning folks may not get all the evening news the night before...
So give them all a participation award?
Exactly....need to be fair.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2016, 07:13:15 AM
Work day for the Warden so no more peaceful morning the chaos has been implemented.
Tex ain't found shit!
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: sfish on July 01, 2016, 07:13:53 AM
Work day for the Warden so no more peaceful morning the chaos has been implemented.
Tex ain't found shit!
CNS, morning Dave
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 07:18:16 AM
I was waiting for Tex to post it....guess he'll say he did it last night, but...

The Chanticleers defeated Arizona 4-3 in the deciding Game 3 of the College World Series finals on Thursday, capitalizing on two errors on the same play to score four unearned runs in the sixth inning of a game delayed a day by bad weather.

Congrats CC!
Yesterday's news, you got to keep up.

Had to call my DIL and congratulate her right after the game.
Some morning folks may not get all the evening news the night before...
So give them all a participation award?
Exactly....need to be fair.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 07:19:05 AM
Morning Fishy.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 07:22:51 AM
Work day for the Warden so no more peaceful morning the chaos has been implemented.
Tex ain't found shit!
I found a 4 day weekend to laugh at you working for da man.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 07:23:59 AM
Surprised we haven't seen any offers for CAO America cigars or RP Freedoms (although they are in CI Clearance)....
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 07:28:48 AM
Surprised we haven't seen any offers for CAO America cigars or RP Freedoms (although they are in CI Clearance)....
Hopefully they finally sold them all.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 07:34:38 AM
No keeping Tony away from Waco now!

Chip and Joanna Gaines officially open their bakery

http://www.chron.com/life/article/Chip-and-Joanna-Gaines-8334082.php

Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: bluecollar on July 01, 2016, 07:36:25 AM
Hi Tex. Good Morning. After showers roll through I have to put my American Flag on the pole.
That sounds like a Dean line.
Dean would fix her gate and move her shed.
Then have another EPC 2nd with come coffee.
Fixed it
OMG hilarious....
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: bluecollar on July 01, 2016, 07:39:01 AM
Dean still knocking around the back 9?
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: sfish on July 01, 2016, 08:03:23 AM
Morning Fishy.
Morning David, just had to restart my computer. Great night last night, very relaxing
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 01, 2016, 08:07:14 AM
Morning men.  Olivia De Havilland still alive at 100 yrs old.  Wow, God bless her.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2016, 08:19:56 AM
Morning men.  Olivia De Havilland still alive at 100 yrs old.  Wow, God bless her.
Morning, CMBean.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2016, 08:37:48 AM
Good morning and happy Friday, boys.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2016, 08:41:48 AM
Good morning and happy Friday, boys.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 08:42:29 AM
Morning men.  Olivia De Havilland still alive at 100 yrs old.  Wow, God bless her.
On Dean's list.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 08:43:07 AM
Morning Bean and Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 08:51:22 AM
Jack Daniel's launches barrel hunt

Jack Daniel's is rolling out the barrel, actually a whole bunch of them, all over the planet, as part of its 150th anniversary celebration this year.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/life/2016/06/17/exclusive-details-jack-daniel-launches-barrel-hunt/86026632/
Sounds pretty commie to me...

Of the 150 barrels that will be secreted around the world, only five will be placed in the United States (in addition to the two in Lynchburg): New York City (8/12), Chicago (8/17), Los Angeles (8/26), Austin (9/2) and, wait for it...Nashville (9/9).

Guess we'll have TexDave (and maybe Cheapy Cheapo) calling in sick on Sep. 2  to join in the hunt.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: sfish on July 01, 2016, 08:52:10 AM
Morning men.  Olivia De Havilland still alive at 100 yrs old.  Wow, God bless her.
On Dean's list.
CNS...I don't doubt it. Maybe he already laid the pipe there
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: sfish on July 01, 2016, 08:55:08 AM
Oliva V Lanceros are on the mash again
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 08:58:20 AM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: sfish on July 01, 2016, 08:59:48 AM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 09:00:12 AM
The CigarPage "Fun Meter" is pegged in the red.  Is that good or bad?
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2016, 09:01:10 AM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
What's with you and no cheese?
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 09:01:37 AM
RP day on the Page, nothing to see there...
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2016, 09:03:42 AM
Morning Bean and Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, Dave. Nice time last evening. John's a great host. Thanks for setting that up.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: sfish on July 01, 2016, 09:04:22 AM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
What's with you and no cheese?
My reasons, are my own
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: sfish on July 01, 2016, 09:05:25 AM
Morning Bean and Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, Dave. Nice time last evening. John's a great host. Thanks for setting that up.
John doesn't know it yet but I'm spending the entire weekend at his house
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2016, 09:10:56 AM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
What's with you and no cheese?
My reasons, are my own
Fair enough. But my opinion is still that you're a punk ass bitch.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2016, 09:12:51 AM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
What's with you and no cheese?
My reasons, are my own
Fair enough. But my opinion is still that you're a punk ass bitch.
Not opinion, fact.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: sfish on July 01, 2016, 09:19:35 AM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
What's with you and no cheese?
My reasons, are my own
Fair enough. But my opinion is still that you're a punk ass bitch.
Not opinion, fact.
You can both shampoo my crotch
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2016, 09:27:22 AM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
What's with you and no cheese?
My reasons, are my own
Fair enough. But my opinion is still that you're a punk ass bitch.
Not opinion, fact.
You can both shampoo my crotch
Am I gonna need the nit comb?
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 09:32:08 AM
Morning Bean and Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, Dave. Nice time last evening. John's a great host. Thanks for setting that up.
John doesn't know it yet but I'm spending the entire weekend at his house
Probably wouldn't even notice.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 09:33:38 AM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
What's with you and no cheese?
My reasons, are my own
Fair enough. But my opinion is still that you're a punk ass bitch.
Not opinion, fact.
You can both shampoo my crotch
Am I gonna need the nit comb?
Maybe tweezers and a magnifying glass.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2016, 09:34:10 AM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
What's with you and no cheese?
My reasons, are my own
Fair enough. But my opinion is still that you're a punk ass bitch.
Not opinion, fact.
You can both shampoo my crotch
Am I gonna need the nit comb?
And "special" shampoo.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: sfish on July 01, 2016, 09:55:25 AM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
What's with you and no cheese?
My reasons, are my own
Fair enough. But my opinion is still that you're a punk ass bitch.
Not opinion, fact.
You can both shampoo my crotch
Am I gonna need the nit comb?
And "special" shampoo.
How do you know about that?
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 09:58:27 AM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
What's with you and no cheese?
My reasons, are my own
Fair enough. But my opinion is still that you're a punk ass bitch.
Not opinion, fact.
You can both shampoo my crotch
Am I gonna need the nit comb?
And "special" shampoo.
How do you know about that?
He lives in Cleveland...
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 01, 2016, 10:00:25 AM
G'Morning, Nit pickers... Hooray Friday!!
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 10:05:47 AM
Morning Steve.  Any plans for the weekend?
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2016, 10:08:42 AM
G'Morning, Nit pickers... Hooray Friday!!
Good morning, Steve.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 10:09:53 AM
Sounds like some folks missed Tuesday around here, sheesh!
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2016, 10:10:20 AM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
What's with you and no cheese?
My reasons, are my own
Fair enough. But my opinion is still that you're a punk ass bitch.
Not opinion, fact.
You can both shampoo my crotch
Am I gonna need the nit comb?
And "special" shampoo.
How do you know about that?
He lives in Cleveland...
Big talk from someone from the state that gave us the STD clinic known as "Jersey Shore".  8)
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 10:10:25 AM
Morning BS, Mayor and Bean.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 10:11:52 AM
DOW. + 43 @ 17,973
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: sfish on July 01, 2016, 10:13:03 AM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
What's with you and no cheese?
My reasons, are my own
Fair enough. But my opinion is still that you're a punk ass bitch.
Not opinion, fact.
You can both shampoo my crotch
Am I gonna need the nit comb?
And "special" shampoo.
How do you know about that?
He lives in Cleveland...
Big talk from someone from the state that gave us the STD clinic known as "Jersey Shore".  8)
DTF, Bro!
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 10:19:30 AM
I have been as busy as Dean this morning, pre-retirement is hard work.  Delivered Warden to work, walked the dogs, talked with Land Cruiser Shop, Boat Builder, Tarpon Fishing Guide and my son.  Now unlike Dean everything is pretty much on track (except of course the budget on the Cruiser but it ran the wheels off the first month, as expected).   Cruiser will be ready in late July, tarpon fishing is set for September 14-15 and during that trip I am going up to the boat builders shop at the Outer Banks to hopefully have it commissioned.  10-12 months to build which fits my schedule about perfect.

Time to select a morning cigar now.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 10:21:12 AM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
What's with you and no cheese?
My reasons, are my own
Fair enough. But my opinion is still that you're a punk ass bitch.
Not opinion, fact.
You can both shampoo my crotch
Am I gonna need the nit comb?
And "special" shampoo.
How do you know about that?
He lives in Cleveland...
Big talk from someone from the state that gave us the STD clinic known as "Jersey Shore".  8)
True, all but one are from NY however...and the one from Jersey is just across the river, so as good as NY.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 10:22:58 AM
I have been as busy as Dean this morning, pre-retirement is hard work.  Delivered Warden to work, walked the dogs, talked with Land Cruiser Shop, Boat Builder, Tarpon Fishing Guide and my son.  Now unlike Dean everything is pretty much on track (except of course the budget on the Cruiser but it ran the wheels off the first month, as expected).   Cruiser will be ready in late July, tarpon fishing is set for September 14-15 and during that trip I am going up to the boat builders shop at the Outer Banks to hopefully have it commissioned.  10-12 months to build which fits my schedule about perfect.

Time to select a morning cigar now.
Couple of Dean deliverables left out.  A lot accomplished in any case.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 01, 2016, 10:25:49 AM
Morning Steve.  Any plans for the weekend?

My dance card is pretty full up...

Herf with one bro tonight. Lake tomorrow morning and afternoon with a pile of folks. Then going to a restaurant that night for dinner that we can drive the boat to. Sunday morning baptism for the niece. Then a Bday party for a good friend that evening. Monday, back on the lake. Fireworks that night viewed from the boat. Then Tuesday is bro #2 Bday... Plenty of smokes and libations weaved in that quilt of festivities.

You?
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 01, 2016, 10:26:01 AM
Morning, muchachos. My Harley is back together, put 20 miles on it yesterday. Still have to mount the windshield, but she's a runner.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 01, 2016, 10:27:22 AM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
What's with you and no cheese?
My reasons, are my own
Fair enough. But my opinion is still that you're a punk ass bitch.
Not opinion, fact.
You can both shampoo my crotch
Am I gonna need the nit comb?
And "special" shampoo.
How do you know about that?
He lives in Cleveland...

I thought Cincinnati was the bed bug capital? Cleveland can burn water.  ;)
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 01, 2016, 10:28:35 AM
G'Morning, Nit pickers... Hooray Friday!!
Good morning, Steve.

Hey, Tony. Your balls get the anticipated workout last night? Or did they leave you "hanging"?
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 01, 2016, 10:30:18 AM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
What's with you and no cheese?
My reasons, are my own
Fair enough. But my opinion is still that you're a punk ass bitch.
Not opinion, fact.
You can both shampoo my crotch
Am I gonna need the nit comb?
And "special" shampoo.
How do you know about that?
He lives in Cleveland...
Big talk from someone from the state that gave us the STD clinic known as "Jersey Shore".  8)
DTF, Bro!

GTL, Bro!
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 01, 2016, 10:34:23 AM
Morning, muchachos. My Harley is back together, put 20 miles on it yesterday. Still have to mount the windshield, but she's a runner.

Good For You!  ;)

The weekend has practically started.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 10:35:50 AM
Morning Razmundos
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2016, 10:36:08 AM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
What's with you and no cheese?
My reasons, are my own
Fair enough. But my opinion is still that you're a punk ass bitch.
Not opinion, fact.
You can both shampoo my crotch
Am I gonna need the nit comb?
And "special" shampoo.
How do you know about that?
He lives in Cleveland...
Big talk from someone from the state that gave us the STD clinic known as "Jersey Shore".  8)
DTF, Bro!

GTL, Bro!
Pork roll, bro!
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 10:36:10 AM
Short Story lit
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 10:37:32 AM
Morning, muchachos. My Harley is back together, put 20 miles on it yesterday. Still have to mount the windshield, but she's a runner.
You mounted the windshield and she started running, can't say I blame her.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2016, 10:38:29 AM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
What's with you and no cheese?
My reasons, are my own
Fair enough. But my opinion is still that you're a punk ass bitch.
Not opinion, fact.
You can both shampoo my crotch
Am I gonna need the nit comb?
And "special" shampoo.
How do you know about that?
He lives in Cleveland...

I thought Cincinnati was the bed bug capital? Cleveland can burn water.  ;)
Been there, done that. Besides, we don't need anymore little vermin, we'll have plenty invade town in 17 days. ;)
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 01, 2016, 10:38:37 AM
Another Uncle Lee deal... This one at Holt's.

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS070116&utm_content=FS070116
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 10:41:17 AM
18,001
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2016, 10:41:39 AM
Morning BS, Mayor and Bean.
Good morning, TXDave.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 01, 2016, 10:44:03 AM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
What's with you and no cheese?
My reasons, are my own
Fair enough. But my opinion is still that you're a punk ass bitch.
Not opinion, fact.
You can both shampoo my crotch
Am I gonna need the nit comb?
And "special" shampoo.
How do you know about that?
He lives in Cleveland...

I thought Cincinnati was the bed bug capital? Cleveland can burn water.  ;)
Been there, done that. Besides, we don't need anymore little vermin, we'll have plenty invade town in 17 days. ;)

lol... you tricky little bugger
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2016, 10:44:30 AM
Morning, muchachos. My Harley is back together, put 20 miles on it yesterday. Still have to mount the windshield, but she's a runner.
Well done.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2016, 10:45:59 AM
G'Morning, Nit pickers... Hooray Friday!!
Good morning, Steve.

Hey, Tony. Your balls get the anticipated workout last night? Or did they leave you "hanging"?
Haven't been in possession of said balls in years.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2016, 10:49:00 AM
18,001
That the # of days I have left until retirement? Lol
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 10:53:12 AM
18,001
That the # of days I have left until retirement? Lol
201 Days
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 01, 2016, 11:21:54 AM
TX broke it...
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 11:24:26 AM
TX broke it...
Looks that way
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 01, 2016, 11:29:20 AM
TX broke it...
Looks that way
Profit taking lull?
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 01, 2016, 11:30:43 AM
Hey @Tex...I've got a friend who just got the jig for finishing 80% lowers.  So if you run across deals on such, please drop me a line.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 01, 2016, 11:35:35 AM
TX broke it...
Of course he did.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 01, 2016, 11:37:27 AM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
What's with you and no cheese?
My reasons, are my own
Fair enough. But my opinion is still that you're a punk ass bitch.
Not opinion, fact.
You can both shampoo my crotch
Am I gonna need the nit comb?
And "special" shampoo.
How do you know about that?
He lives in Cleveland...

I thought Cincinnati was the bed bug capital? Cleveland can burn water.  ;)
Been there, done that. Besides, we don't need anymore little vermin, we'll have plenty invade town in 17 days. ;)

lol... you tricky little bugger
Many things you can say about DaveDave but little isn't one of them and TWSS too.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 01, 2016, 11:41:09 AM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
What's with you and no cheese?
My reasons, are my own
Fair enough. But my opinion is still that you're a punk ass bitch.
Not opinion, fact.
You can both shampoo my crotch
Am I gonna need the nit comb?
And "special" shampoo.
How do you know about that?
He lives in Cleveland...

I thought Cincinnati was the bed bug capital? Cleveland can burn water.  ;)
Been there, done that. Besides, we don't need anymore little vermin, we'll have plenty invade town in 17 days. ;)

lol... you tricky little bugger
Many things you can say about DaveDave but little isn't one of them and TWSS too.
Well, that's what HE said she said, anyway...
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 01, 2016, 11:42:25 AM
Looking to be a banner banter day.  The office is like a ghost town.  Course, the Banter is looking kinda like a ghost town too.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2016, 11:46:57 AM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
What's with you and no cheese?
My reasons, are my own
Fair enough. But my opinion is still that you're a punk ass bitch.
Not opinion, fact.
You can both shampoo my crotch
Am I gonna need the nit comb?
And "special" shampoo.
How do you know about that?
He lives in Cleveland...

I thought Cincinnati was the bed bug capital? Cleveland can burn water.  ;)
Been there, done that. Besides, we don't need anymore little vermin, we'll have plenty invade town in 17 days. ;)

lol... you tricky little bugger
Many things you can say about DaveDave but little isn't one of them and TWSS too.
Well, that's what HE said she said, anyway...
He never said she said that at all. Not even close. Lol
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 11:51:14 AM
TX broke it...
Looks that way
Profit taking lull?
Pool work lull
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 11:52:55 AM
Hey @Tex...I've got a friend who just got the jig for finishing 80% lowers.  So if you run across deals on such, please drop me a line.
I never look at such so not likely to be a source.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2016, 11:59:54 AM
Looking to be a banner banter day.  The office is like a ghost town.  Course, the Banter is looking kinda like a ghost town too.
We blew our wad yesterday with 23 pages.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 12:07:52 PM
Got to go get some lunch
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 01, 2016, 12:19:45 PM
Hey @Tex...I've got a friend who just got the jig for finishing 80% lowers.  So if you run across deals on such, please drop me a line.
I never look at such so not likely to be a source.
Well, thanks anyway.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 12:49:41 PM
Morning Steve.  Any plans for the weekend?

My dance card is pretty full up...

Herf with one bro tonight. Lake tomorrow morning and afternoon with a pile of folks. Then going to a restaurant that night for dinner that we can drive the boat to. Sunday morning baptism for the niece. Then a Bday party for a good friend that evening. Monday, back on the lake. Fireworks that night viewed from the boat. Then Tuesday is bro #2 Bday... Plenty of smokes and libations weaved in that quilt of festivities.

You?
Had a nice casual NJ Herf last night.  Son and Daughter arriving today, going to a friends for dinner, Saturday 1st birthday for Grand D&S at my place, Sunday cookout for the 4th at a friends (always nice when there is no cleanup!).
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 12:50:18 PM
Lunch on the lake
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 12:51:16 PM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
What's with you and no cheese?
My reasons, are my own
Fair enough. But my opinion is still that you're a punk ass bitch.
Not opinion, fact.
You can both shampoo my crotch
Am I gonna need the nit comb?
And "special" shampoo.
How do you know about that?
He lives in Cleveland...
Big talk from someone from the state that gave us the STD clinic known as "Jersey Shore".  8)
DTF, Bro!

GTL, Bro!
Pork roll, bro!
That's the answer to most anything!
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 12:52:01 PM
Morning Steve.  Any plans for the weekend?

My dance card is pretty full up...

Herf with one bro tonight. Lake tomorrow morning and afternoon with a pile of folks. Then going to a restaurant that night for dinner that we can drive the boat to. Sunday morning baptism for the niece. Then a Bday party for a good friend that evening. Monday, back on the lake. Fireworks that night viewed from the boat. Then Tuesday is bro #2 Bday... Plenty of smokes and libations weaved in that quilt of festivities.

You?
Had a nice casual NJ Herf last night.  Son and Daughter arriving today, going to a friends for dinner, Saturday 1st birthday for Grand D&S at my place, Sunday cookout for the 4th at a friends (always nice when there is no cleanup!).
Gosh, already a year old!   Man time flies at my age.

Your schedule is as busy as a Dean weekend
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 12:53:58 PM
Looking to be a banner banter day.  The office is like a ghost town.  Course, the Banter is looking kinda like a ghost town too.
We blew our wad yesterday with 23 pages.
And it takes us more mature brothers a bit of time to recover.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 12:54:30 PM
Lunch on the lake
Nice, there's even water in it!
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2016, 12:55:33 PM
Morning Steve.  Any plans for the weekend?

My dance card is pretty full up...

Herf with one bro tonight. Lake tomorrow morning and afternoon with a pile of folks. Then going to a restaurant that night for dinner that we can drive the boat to. Sunday morning baptism for the niece. Then a Bday party for a good friend that evening. Monday, back on the lake. Fireworks that night viewed from the boat. Then Tuesday is bro #2 Bday... Plenty of smokes and libations weaved in that quilt of festivities.

You?
Had a nice casual NJ Herf last night.  Son and Daughter arriving today, going to a friends for dinner, Saturday 1st birthday for Grand D&S at my place, Sunday cookout for the 4th at a friends (always nice when there is no cleanup!).
Gosh, already a year old!   Man time flies at my age.

Your schedule is as busy as a Dean weekend
Or a Wednesday.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 12:55:54 PM
Lunch on the lake
Nice, there's even water in it!
Completely full to the top
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 01, 2016, 01:17:22 PM
Lunch on the lake

What? Are you eating at the yacht club? "I dub thee, the flying wasp!"  ;)
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2016, 01:20:20 PM
Morning Steve.  Any plans for the weekend?

My dance card is pretty full up...

Herf with one bro tonight. Lake tomorrow morning and afternoon with a pile of folks. Then going to a restaurant that night for dinner that we can drive the boat to. Sunday morning baptism for the niece. Then a Bday party for a good friend that evening. Monday, back on the lake. Fireworks that night viewed from the boat. Then Tuesday is bro #2 Bday... Plenty of smokes and libations weaved in that quilt of festivities.

You?
Had a nice casual NJ Herf last night.  Son and Daughter arriving today, going to a friends for dinner, Saturday 1st birthday for Grand D&S at my place, Sunday cookout for the 4th at a friends (always nice when there is no cleanup!).
Wow, they're one already?
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: sfish on July 01, 2016, 01:24:32 PM
Lunch on the lake

What? Are you eating at the yacht club? "I dub thee, the flying wasp!"  ;)
"It's easy to grin, when your ship's come in"...
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2016, 01:36:09 PM
Lunch on the lake

What? Are you eating at the yacht club? "I dub thee, the flying wasp!"  ;)
"It's easy to grin, when your ship's come in"...
"How 'bout a Fresca?"
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 01, 2016, 01:38:33 PM
Lunch on the lake

What? Are you eating at the yacht club? "I dub thee, the flying wasp!"  ;)
"It's easy to grin, when your ship's come in"...

CNS
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: sfish on July 01, 2016, 01:42:22 PM
Lunch on the lake

What? Are you eating at the yacht club? "I dub thee, the flying wasp!"  ;)
"It's easy to grin, when your ship's come in"...
"How 'bout a Fresca?"
"Spalding get your foot off the boat"
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 01, 2016, 01:44:03 PM
Pork Roll, egg and cheese sandwich lull?
Pork Roll and 2 eggs, no cheese. How did you know?
What's with you and no cheese?
My reasons, are my own
Fair enough. But my opinion is still that you're a punk ass bitch.
Not opinion, fact.
You can both shampoo my crotch
Am I gonna need the nit comb?
And "special" shampoo.
How do you know about that?
He lives in Cleveland...

I thought Cincinnati was the bed bug capital? Cleveland can burn water.  ;)
Been there, done that. Besides, we don't need anymore little vermin, we'll have plenty invade town in 17 days. ;)

lol... you tricky little bugger
Many things you can say about DaveDave but little isn't one of them and TWSS too.
Well, that's what HE said she said, anyway...
He never said she said that at all. Not even close. Lol
HSTSS.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 01, 2016, 01:46:58 PM
Morning Steve.  Any plans for the weekend?

My dance card is pretty full up...

Herf with one bro tonight. Lake tomorrow morning and afternoon with a pile of folks. Then going to a restaurant that night for dinner that we can drive the boat to. Sunday morning baptism for the niece. Then a Bday party for a good friend that evening. Monday, back on the lake. Fireworks that night viewed from the boat. Then Tuesday is bro #2 Bday... Plenty of smokes and libations weaved in that quilt of festivities.

You?
Had a nice casual NJ Herf last night.  Son and Daughter arriving today, going to a friends for dinner, Saturday 1st birthday for Grand D&S at my place, Sunday cookout for the 4th at a friends (always nice when there is no cleanup!).
Wow, they're one already?
Time flies when they're growing up.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2016, 01:49:17 PM
Lunch on the lake

What? Are you eating at the yacht club? "I dub thee, the flying wasp!"  ;)
"It's easy to grin, when your ship's come in"...
"How 'bout a Fresca?"
"Spalding get your foot off the boat"
"Double turds!"
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 02:03:49 PM
Lunch on the lake

What? Are you eating at the yacht club? "I dub thee, the flying wasp!"  ;)
Cedar Plank Salmon Salad at the Yacht Club and it was damn good
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 02:04:42 PM
Lunch on the lake

What? Are you eating at the yacht club? "I dub thee, the flying wasp!"  ;)
"It's easy to grin, when your ship's come in"...
;D
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: sfish on July 01, 2016, 02:07:31 PM
Lunch on the lake

What? Are you eating at the yacht club? "I dub thee, the flying wasp!"  ;)
Cedar Plank Salmon Salad at the Yacht Club and it was damn good
That sounds good
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 02:08:09 PM
Lunch on the lake

What? Are you eating at the yacht club? "I dub thee, the flying wasp!"  ;)
"It's easy to grin, when your ship's come in"...
"How 'bout a Fresca?"
"Spalding get your foot off the boat"
"Double turds!"
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 02:17:38 PM
"My uncle says you've got a screw loose."
"Your uncle molests collies."
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2016, 02:18:38 PM
"My uncle says you've got a screw loose."
"Your uncle molests collies."
"People don't say that about you, that you know of."
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: sfish on July 01, 2016, 02:19:21 PM
"My uncle says you've got a screw loose."
"Your uncle molests collies."
"How about a tuna colada?"
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: sfish on July 01, 2016, 02:20:18 PM
Time to run fellas, have a great 4th and don't blow off any digits
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 01, 2016, 02:20:28 PM
Lunch on the lake

What? Are you eating at the yacht club? "I dub thee, the flying wasp!"  ;)
Cedar Plank Salmon Salad at the Yacht Club and it was damn good

Well, "Ahoy polloi... where did you come from, a scotch ad?"
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 01, 2016, 02:22:15 PM
Time to run fellas, have a great 4th and don't blow off any digits

See ya, Scott...
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 01, 2016, 02:27:28 PM
Time to run fellas, have a great 4th and don't blow off any digits
Enjoy some summer fun with the fam.  Happy Indepedence Day.  Happy Firecracker!
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 02:33:41 PM
Time to run fellas, have a great 4th and don't blow off any digits
Later Fish
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2016, 02:34:06 PM
Time to run fellas, have a great 4th and don't blow off any digits
Later, Scott.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 02:38:52 PM
"My uncle says you've got a screw loose."
"Your uncle molests collies."
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2016, 02:45:09 PM
Good travels fishy.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 02:45:47 PM
Travellin Dave Gifted Camacho 10th anniversary cut and ready to go
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2016, 02:53:17 PM
Bout time to hit the bricks mesself. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 02:58:31 PM
Bout time to hit the bricks mesself. Hazzuh!
Later Golf
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 02:59:35 PM
Travellin Dave Gifted Camacho 10th anniversary cut and ready to go
Fire Applied
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 01, 2016, 03:14:46 PM
"My uncle says you've got a screw loose."
"Your uncle molests collies."
"How about a tuna colada?"
Don't sell yourself short, Judge.  You're a tremendous slouch.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 01, 2016, 03:16:09 PM
Travellin Dave Gifted Camacho 10th anniversary cut and ready to go
Fire Applied
Afternoon skeleton crew on the Banter.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 03:27:14 PM
Heat index 105 degrees
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 03:27:41 PM
Travellin Dave Gifted Camacho 10th anniversary cut and ready to go
Fire Applied
Afternoon skeleton crew on the Banter.
45 more minutes and my azz is gone
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 01, 2016, 03:29:28 PM
Travellin Dave Gifted Camacho 10th anniversary cut and ready to go
Fire Applied
Afternoon skeleton crew on the Banter.
45 more minutes and my azz is gone
Best the rest of you follow.  If you lose your ass, you ain't worth a damn.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 01, 2016, 03:31:14 PM
My pistols are out for delivery on the UPS truck.  Waiting to hear when my FFL can do the transfer.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 03:32:01 PM
Think me and Travellin Dave will look good fishing in this?
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 03:32:49 PM
My pistols are out for delivery on the UPS truck.  Waiting to hear when my FFL can do the transfer.
Mine usually calls the next day ready if UPS gets there after noonish.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 01, 2016, 03:34:45 PM
Think me and Travellin Dave will look good fishing in this?
Nope.  But the boat will look good and you'll be in it and fishin'.  Be content with that. ;-)
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 03:37:05 PM
Think me and Travellin Dave will look good fishing in this?
Nope.  But the boat will look good and you'll be in it and fishin'.  Be content with that. ;-)
LOL, just so something has sex appeal :)
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 01, 2016, 03:38:40 PM
My pistols are out for delivery on the UPS truck.  Waiting to hear when my FFL can do the transfer.
Mine usually calls the next day ready if UPS gets there after noonish.
Mine works out of his garage.  He usually tries to get it turned around quick.  He understands I hate waiting.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 01, 2016, 03:42:21 PM
Think me and Travellin Dave will look good fishing in this?
Nope.  But the boat will look good and you'll be in it and fishin'.  Be content with that. ;-)
LOL, just so something has sex appeal :)
Get yourself a couple of bow babes.  Amazing how helpful the guys at the gas dock are when there's a girl in a bikini on the bow.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 03:43:22 PM
My pistols are out for delivery on the UPS truck.  Waiting to hear when my FFL can do the transfer.
Mine usually calls the next day ready if UPS gets there after noonish.
Mine works out of his garage.  He usually tries to get it turned around quick.  He understands I hate waiting.
Mine gets in 10-20 a day so takes a bit to get them all checked in and recorded.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 03:54:11 PM
Bad Stuff!

Lake Jackson man the latest 'flesh-eating' bacteria victim

This makes 4, number 3 lives in Austin but got it on coast in Port Aransas.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 03:56:22 PM
Travellin Dave Gifted Camacho 10th anniversary cut and ready to go
Fire Applied
Good Smoke!
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 03:57:43 PM
Later All.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 01, 2016, 03:57:48 PM
Thinking about picking up one of these. Should work with both the FN and the Glock.

http://www.safariland.com/products/holsters-and-gear/holsters/concealable-holsters/paddle/model-578-gls-pro-fit-holster-with-paddle-57800.html#start=1
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 01, 2016, 03:58:35 PM
Later All.
See yuz, Tex.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 01, 2016, 04:06:49 PM
A'ight, gonna take a late lunch and take a nap.  Back in a while.

BH
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2016, 05:28:33 PM
A'ight, gonna take a late lunch and take a nap.  Back in a while.

BH
I just got home but a nap sounds like a fantastic idea. Raining like crazy out so that only adds to the ambiance.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on July 01, 2016, 05:30:22 PM
A'ight, gonna take a late lunch and take a nap.  Back in a while.

BH
I just got home but a nap sounds like a fantastic idea. Raining like crazy out so that only adds to the ambiance.
No rain here.  Just that big yellow thing in the sky that shows up every so often.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2016, 05:31:26 PM
A'ight, gonna take a late lunch and take a nap.  Back in a while.

BH
I just got home but a nap sounds like a fantastic idea. Raining like crazy out so that only adds to the ambiance.
No rain here.  Just that big yellow thing in the sky that shows up every so often.
I don't mind a little of the wet stuff. Lawn was looking a little dry.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 01, 2016, 07:07:35 PM
Only wet at this ballgame is my sweat.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2016, 10:15:20 PM
Only wet at this ballgame is my sweat.
33,000 - 3 hours ago. Nice going, Tex.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 01, 2016, 10:28:46 PM
Only wet at this ballgame is my sweat.
Yep, that is a problem with that ballpark.  Hot and muggy + no breeze = sweaty baseball fans.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2016, 10:37:32 PM
Only wet at this ballgame is my sweat.
Yep, that is a problem with that ballpark.  Ho and muggy + no breeze = sweaty baseball fans.
Eeeewww!
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 01, 2016, 10:43:04 PM
Only wet at this ballgame is my sweat.
Yep, that is a problem with that ballpark.  Hot and muggy + no breeze = sweaty baseball fans.
Eeeewww!
It's a great ballpark, but ya gotta go early in the season, otherwise it can pretty uncomfortable.
Title: Re: 7/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2016, 11:01:54 PM
Only wet at this ballgame is my sweat.
Yep, that is a problem with that ballpark.  Hot and muggy + no breeze = sweaty baseball fans.
Eeeewww!
It's a great ballpark, but ya gotta go early in the season, otherwise it can pretty uncomfortable.
No air conditioning?