CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 23, 2016, 12:00:03 AM

Title: 6/23/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on June 23, 2016, 12:00:03 AM
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2016, 12:02:06 AM
Don't think anything magical is going to happen on the Jam in the next hour, time to call it a night.
Lucky for you the jam was over. Timezone confusion?
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2016, 12:05:23 AM
Looks like just another average Thursday ahead. Nothing I have seen that is gotta have.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2016, 12:09:35 AM
Looks like just another average Thursday ahead. Nothing I have seen that is gotta have.
I hear ya.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2016, 12:14:17 AM
I know most guys don't like to talk pipes but I found some rare finds and I enjoy restoring them. There is a high demand for some of these.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2016, 12:18:31 AM
I know most guys don't like to talk pipes but I found some rare finds and I enjoy restoring them. There is a high demand for some of these.
Is there a link you forgot to post?
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2016, 12:22:34 AM
I know most guys don't like to talk pipes but I found some rare finds and I enjoy restoring them. There is a high demand for some of these.
Is there a link you forgot to post?
No I just search on eBay, estate sales, and my local shop gets people that come in not knowing the value of what they have. Could be from Father, Grandfather.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2016, 12:24:02 AM
There is a large market and I enjoy restoring. Hope to make my own from scratch someday.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
I know most guys don't like to talk pipes but I found some rare finds and I enjoy restoring them. There is a high demand for some of these.
Is there a link you forgot to post?
No I just search on eBay, estate sales, and my local shop gets people that come in not knowing the value of what they have. Could be from Father, Grandfather.
That's cool. I had done some research on this previously. Good pipes are too damn expensive otherwise.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2016, 12:34:33 AM
I know most guys don't like to talk pipes but I found some rare finds and I enjoy restoring them. There is a high demand for some of these.
Is there a link you forgot to post?
No I just search on eBay, estate sales, and my local shop gets people that come in not knowing the value of what they have. Could be from Father, Grandfather.
That's cool. I had done some research on this previously. Good pipes are too damn expensive otherwise.
I have some excellent estates and a pipe maker as a friend with over 40 years experience and has never steered me wrong. I see him a few times a month and now we have a pipe club.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2016, 12:47:07 AM
I will post a picture when it is done of an Alpha pipe from a factory that closed in 1993 It was called shalom in Israel.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 05:27:31 AM
PTL it is Friday for me!
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 05:44:01 AM
College World Series (one game last night)

UC SANTA BARBARA 0 ARIZONA 3 F.     UCSB Eliminated
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 05:53:50 AM
Work Time, BBL
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 06:18:26 AM
Morning, all. Rough morning for me, little sleep last night. My dad was in a pretty bad wreck yesterday, so was at the hospital late into the night.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: sfish on June 23, 2016, 06:37:04 AM
Morning, all. Rough morning for me, little sleep last night. My dad was in a pretty bad wreck yesterday, so was at the hospital late into the night.
Whoa, I hope he's alright
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 07:05:57 AM
Morning, all. Rough morning for me, little sleep last night. My dad was in a pretty bad wreck yesterday, so was at the hospital late into the night.
Whoa, I hope he's alright
Couple broken ribs, something fractured on his spine (though nothing too serious) and a partially collapsed lung. Was doing alright last night, all things considered. Was on oxygen for the lung, which should fix that somehow, pain meds, etc. Finally let him take the neck collar off after I left, which helped his comfort level immensely.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 07:23:41 AM
Morning, all. Rough morning for me, little sleep last night. My dad was in a pretty bad wreck yesterday, so was at the hospital late into the night.
Whoa, I hope he's alright
Couple broken ribs, something fractured on his spine (though nothing too serious) and a partially collapsed lung. Was doing alright last night, all things considered. Was on oxygen for the lung, which should fix that somehow, pain meds, etc. Finally let him take the neck collar off after I left, which helped his comfort level immensely.
Lot of painful stuff there, hope he gets healed up quickly.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 07:23:54 AM
Morning Fish and Golf
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 07:34:14 AM
209 DAYS

Come on 199!
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 07:36:20 AM
Morning, all. Rough morning for me, little sleep last night. My dad was in a pretty bad wreck yesterday, so was at the hospital late into the night.
Sorry to hear that Dave, Good thoughts and prayers for you and your dad.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2016, 07:37:22 AM
good morning guys. AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee here.

goog luck to your dad LTG.

I have a shit load if raking to do, pavers to put down, fertilizer, grass seed, and water.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 07:39:07 AM
good morning guys. AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee here.

goog luck to your dad LTG.

I have a shit load if raking to do, pavers to put down, fertilizer, grass seed, and water.
So back to retirement huh?  Take you three days to recover from your trip?
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 07:39:12 AM
good morning guys. AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee here.

goog luck to your dad LTG.

I have a shit load if raking to do, pavers to put down, fertilizer, grass seed, and water.
Good thing you showed up I was going to call the DAWG Catcher and have that thing taken to the pound if we did not here from you by 8:00.

Morning Dean
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 07:39:40 AM
Morning TexDave, OhioDave, Fishy and Dean.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2016, 07:40:52 AM
and I just spilled coffee all over my phone.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 07:41:07 AM
Today is Thursday, June 23, the 175th day of 2016. There are 191 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On June 23, 1960, the Food and Drug Administration formally approved Enovid as the first oral contraceptive for sale in the U.S.

On this date:

In 1314, during the First War of Scottish Independence, the two-day Battle of Bannockburn, resulting in victory for the forces of Robert the Bruce over the army of King Edward II, began near Stirling.

In 1757, forces of the East India Company led by Robert Clive won the Battle of Plassey, which effectively marked the beginning of British colonial rule in India.

In 1812, Britain, unaware that America had declared war against it five days earlier, rescinded its policy on neutral shipping, a major issue of contention between the two countries.

In 1904, President Theodore Roosevelt was nominated for a second term of office at the Republican national convention in Chicago.

In 1931, aviators Wiley Post and Harold Gatty took off from New York on a round-the-world flight that lasted eight days and 15 hours.

In 1938, the Civil Aeronautics Authority was established.

In 1947, the Senate joined the House in overriding President Harry S. Truman's veto of the Taft-Hartley Act, designed to limit the power of organized labor.

In 1956, Gamal Abdel Nasser was elected president of Egypt.

In 1969, Warren E. Burger was sworn in as chief justice of the United States by the man he was succeeding, Earl Warren.

In 1972, President Richard Nixon and White House chief of staff H.R. Haldeman discussed using the CIA to obstruct the FBI's Watergate investigation. (Revelation of the tape recording of this conversation sparked Nixon's resignation in 1974.) President Nixon signed Title IX barring discrimination on the basis of sex for "any education program or activity receiving federal financial assistance."

In 1985, all 329 people aboard an Air India Boeing 747 were killed when the plane crashed into the Atlantic Ocean near Ireland because of a bomb authorities believe was planted by Sikh separatists.

In 1996, former Greek prime minister Andreas Papandreou died at age 77.

Ten years ago: Vice President Dick Cheney denounced the revelation of an anti-terrorism program that tapped into an immense international database of confidential financial records. Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta announced he was leaving the Bush administration. Television producer Aaron Spelling died in Los Angeles at age 83.

Five years ago: Republicans pulled out of debt-reduction talks led by Vice President Joe Biden, blaming Democrats for demanding tax increases as part of a deal rather than accepting more than $1 trillion in cuts to Medicare and other government programs. "Columbo" actor Peter Falk died in Beverly Hills, California, at age 83. Composer Fred Steiner, 88, perhaps best known for his "Perry Mason" TV theme, died in Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico.

One year ago: WikiLeaks published documents it said showed the U.S. National Security Agency had eavesdropped on the last three French presidents, releasing material which appeared to capture officials in Paris talking candidly about Greece's economy, relations with Germany and, ironically, American espionage. The NHL's Board of Governors approved the proposed 3-on-3 overtime change. Actor Dick Van Patten, 86, died in Santa Monica, California.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 07:41:57 AM
Today's Birthdays: Singer Diana Trask is 76. Musical conductor James Levine (luh-VYN') is 73. Actor Ted Shackelford is 70. Actor Bryan Brown is 69. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is 68. Actor Jim Metzler is 65. "American Idol" ex-judge Randy Jackson is 60. Actress Frances McDormand is 59. Rock musician Steve Shelley (Sonic Youth) is 54. Actor Paul La Greca is 54. Writer-director Joss Whedon is 52. Rhythm-and-blues singer Chico DeBarge is 46. Actress Selma Blair is 44. Rock singer KT Tunstall is 41. Rhythm-and-blues singer Virgo Williams (Ghostowns DJs) is 41. Actress Emmanuelle Vaugier is 40. Singer-songwriter Jason Mraz is 39. Actress Melissa Rauch is 36. Rock singer Duffy is 32. Country singer Katie Armiger is 25.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 07:42:09 AM
and I just spilled coffee all over my phone.
Luckily, you should have a lot of deadbeat spares.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 07:42:43 AM
Thought for Today: "A bore is a man who deprives you of solitude without providing you with company." - Giovanni Vincenzo Gravina, Italian scholar (1664-1718).
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2016, 07:46:52 AM
good morning guys. AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee here.

goog luck to your dad LTG.

I have a shit load if raking to do, pavers to put down, fertilizer, grass seed, and water.
So back to retirement huh?  Take you three days to recover from your trip?
kind of recovered Tuesday, yesterday I had shopping to do seeing how I let supplies get low before I left, saw the redhead and the lady. lady bought a 12x14 shed, had it delivered while I was away, and didn't get a permit, building codes showed up and she has to have it moved, or return it.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 07:47:24 AM
209 DAYS

Come on 199!
.

My older brother in Nebraska is retiring a week from today and moving to the MS Coast next Saturday.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 07:48:21 AM
good morning guys. AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee here.

goog luck to your dad LTG.

I have a shit load if raking to do, pavers to put down, fertilizer, grass seed, and water.
So back to retirement huh?  Take you three days to recover from your trip?
kind of recovered Tuesday, yesterday I had shopping to do seeing how I let supplies get low before I left, saw the redhead and the lady. lady bought a 12x14 shed, had it delivered while I was away, and didn't get a permit, building codes showed up and she has to have it moved, or return it.
Let me guess who is going to move it ???
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 07:48:52 AM
and I just spilled coffee all over my phone.
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 07:51:09 AM
good morning guys. AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee here.

goog luck to your dad LTG.

I have a shit load if raking to do, pavers to put down, fertilizer, grass seed, and water.
So back to retirement huh?  Take you three days to recover from your trip?
kind of recovered Tuesday, yesterday I had shopping to do seeing how I let supplies get low before I left, saw the redhead and the lady. lady bought a 12x14 shed, had it delivered while I was away, and didn't get a permit, building codes showed up and she has to have it moved, or return it.
See what happens when you're gone for a few days, the whole park goes to shit.  Elevator doesn't seem to stop at the common sense floor with that one.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2016, 07:51:36 AM
good morning guys. AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee here.

goog luck to your dad LTG.

I have a shit load if raking to do, pavers to put down, fertilizer, grass seed, and water.
Good thing you showed up I was going to call the DAWG Catcher and have that thing taken to the pound if we did not here from you by 8:00.

Morning Dean
I just got too busy trying to play catch up. quite a few people around here dropping from heat stroke the last few days. I will NOT be one of them!
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 07:52:11 AM
and I just spilled coffee all over my phone.
Sheesh!
Might better switch to a sippee cup.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 07:52:21 AM
I forgot to ask....where are the pavers and grass seed being put down?
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2016, 07:53:04 AM
and I just spilled coffee all over my phone.
Luckily, you should have a lot of deadbeat spares.
LOL, not a one and nobody on my plan but me.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 07:53:11 AM
good morning guys. AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee here.

goog luck to your dad LTG.

I have a shit load if raking to do, pavers to put down, fertilizer, grass seed, and water.
Good thing you showed up I was going to call the DAWG Catcher and have that thing taken to the pound if we did not here from you by 8:00.

Morning Dean
I just got too busy trying to play catch up. quite a few people around here dropping from heat stroke the last few days. I will NOT be one of them!
Anything is possible but I can't imagine bantering bringing on a heat stroke but laying pavers might be a solid opportunity.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 07:54:03 AM
I forgot to ask....where are the pavers and grass seed being put down?
I did not forget to ask, had that same question all typed out then said why ask and deleted it.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2016, 07:57:47 AM
good morning guys. AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee here.

goog luck to your dad LTG.

I have a shit load if raking to do, pavers to put down, fertilizer, grass seed, and water.
So back to retirement huh?  Take you three days to recover from your trip?
kind of recovered Tuesday, yesterday I had shopping to do seeing how I let supplies get low before I left, saw the redhead and the lady. lady bought a 12x14 shed, had it delivered while I was away, and didn't get a permit, building codes showed up and she has to have it moved, or return it.
Let me guess who is going to move it ???
nope, wrong, the outfit she bought it from. it would have been fine except when we moved the new house footprint with the larger porch 45° using the small stoop as the main entrance, the code inspector claims the shed is in the front of the property now instead of the side. it's fucked up and a PITA.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 07:59:24 AM
[...]

There is one Key Word in that claim:   WE
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2016, 08:00:20 AM
I forgot to ask....where are the pavers and grass seed being put down?
at the lady's new house. friends with benefits has some benefits for her I hadn't planned on.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 08:01:19 AM
[...]

#shedcommies
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 08:01:50 AM
I forgot to ask....where are the pavers and grass seed being put down?
at the lady's new house. friends with benefits has some benefits for her I hadn't planned on.
If it makes you feel better, none of us are surprised.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2016, 08:02:58 AM
[...]

actually it was ME. house looks and sits better turned. future placement for pool and deck coming off the larger porch is better.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 08:07:34 AM
[...]

ME or WE it is the same point.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 08:08:08 AM
I forgot to ask....where are the pavers and grass seed being put down?
at the lady's new house. friends with benefits has some benefits for her I hadn't planned on.
If it makes you feel better, none of us are surprised.
LMFAO
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 08:15:25 AM
Flesh-eating bacteria puts Houston man in hospital

Man became infected after trip to beach in Galveston

http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/bayarea/article/Flesh-eating-bacteria-puts-Houston-man-in-hospital-8315254.php
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 08:16:31 AM
I forgot to ask....where are the pavers and grass seed being put down?
I did not forget to ask, had that same question all typed out then said why ask and deleted it.
Thought the same thing, but filters not on this morning, plus I'm just a PW.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 08:17:04 AM
Dow futures jump more than 150 points after Brexit polls tilt toward ‘stay’
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 08:18:26 AM
I forgot to ask....where are the pavers and grass seed being put down?
at the lady's new house. friends with benefits has some benefits for her I hadn't planned on.
But I bet she did.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 08:21:02 AM
Fighting Cock and coffee lakeside in Granbury, TX this morning.
Oh, I should add....sitting under a gazebo.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 08:23:16 AM
Fighting Cock and coffee lakeside in Granbury, TX this morning.
Sounds like an interesting time. Smoking anything?  8)
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 08:23:57 AM
The 10 retiree capitals of America
 Counties with highest median ages in 2015

County  Median age of residents

Sumter County, Fla. 66.6 - Location of The Villages, largest gated retirement community on earth with a population of roughly 100,000 and spans 3 counties.  They offer Free Golf and Free Movie Theaters, much like living in Bernie's world.
Catron County, N.M. 60.1
Charlotte County, Fla. 58.4
Alcona County, Mich. 57.9
Ontonagon County, Mich. 57.3
Jefferson County, Wash. 57.3
Lancaster County, Va. 57.1
Wheeler County, Ore. 56.9
Jeff Davis County, Texas 56.9
Custer County, Colo. 56.5
Source: Census Bureau; only counties with populations of 1,000 or more were included.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 08:25:03 AM
Fighting Cock and coffee lakeside in Granbury, TX this morning.
Sounds like an interesting time. Smoking anything?  8)
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2016, 08:25:10 AM
I forgot to ask....where are the pavers and grass seed being put down?
at the lady's new house. friends with benefits has some benefits for her I hadn't planned on.
But I bet she did.
you are probably right. she wanted to go island hopping tomorrow but the redhead is taking me boating in the gulf with an overnight on it near MM #1. out away from everybody, everything, and no light pollution.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2016, 08:26:12 AM
Fighting Cock and coffee lakeside in Granbury, TX this morning.
Oh, I should add....sitting under a gazebo.
hmmm, not one of mine I'm sure.
😉
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 08:26:13 AM
Fighting Cock and coffee lakeside in Granbury, TX this morning.
Sounds like an interesting time. Smoking anything?  8)
Sounds like somebody is practicing retirement ::)
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 08:26:55 AM
The 10 retiree capitals of America
 Counties with highest median ages in 2015

County  Median age of residents

Sumter County, Fla. 66.6 - Location of The Villages, largest gated retirement community on earth with a population of roughly 100,000 and spans 3 counties.  They offer Free Golf and Free Movie Theaters, much like living in Bernie's world.
Catron County, N.M. 60.1
Charlotte County, Fla. 58.4
Alcona County, Mich. 57.9
Ontonagon County, Mich. 57.3
Jefferson County, Wash. 57.3
Lancaster County, Va. 57.1
Wheeler County, Ore. 56.9
Jeff Davis County, Texas 56.9
Custer County, Colo. 56.5
Source: Census Bureau; only counties with populations of 1,000 or more were included.
Two sites in Michigan?  Who the hell would want to retire in Michigan?  Or are they Michiganers that are just stuck?
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 08:27:41 AM
Time to take my walk before it gets any hotter.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 08:28:23 AM
[...]

Made absolutely no sense to me but you will have to address the issue with the Census Bureau.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2016, 08:28:57 AM
The 10 retiree capitals of America
 Counties with highest median ages in 2015

County  Median age of residents

Sumter County, Fla. 66.6 - Location of The Villages, largest gated retirement community on earth with a population of roughly 100,000 and spans 3 counties.  They offer Free Golf and Free Movie Theaters, much like living in Bernie's world.
Catron County, N.M. 60.1
Charlotte County, Fla. 58.4
Alcona County, Mich. 57.9
Ontonagon County, Mich. 57.3
Jefferson County, Wash. 57.3
Lancaster County, Va. 57.1
Wheeler County, Ore. 56.9
Jeff Davis County, Texas 56.9
Custer County, Colo. 56.5
Source: Census Bureau; only counties with populations of 1,000 or more were included.
interesting. Citrus 55 and Levy 41 Counties I thought would be listed.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 08:29:25 AM
I forgot to ask....where are the pavers and grass seed being put down?
at the lady's new house. friends with benefits has some benefits for her I hadn't planned on.
But I bet she did.
you are probably right. she wanted to go island hopping tomorrow but the redhead is taking me boating in the gulf with an overnight on it near MM #1. out away from everybody, everything, and no light pollution.
Enjoy the view. Lol
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 08:29:59 AM
Fighting Cock and coffee lakeside in Granbury, TX this morning.
Sounds like an interesting time. Smoking anything?  8)
Sounds like somebody is practicing retirement ::)
I don't need to practice any more, I'm more than ready.  There's just that financial side of it that is getting in the way.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 08:30:59 AM
I forgot to ask....where are the pavers and grass seed being put down?
at the lady's new house. friends with benefits has some benefits for her I hadn't planned on.
But I bet she did.
you are probably right. she wanted to go island hopping tomorrow but the redhead is taking me boating in the gulf with an overnight on it near MM #1. out away from everybody, everything, and no light pollution.
Enjoy the view. Lol
And nearly a full moon!
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 08:34:33 AM
Fighting Cock and coffee lakeside in Granbury, TX this morning.
Sounds like an interesting time. Smoking anything?  8)
Sounds like somebody is practicing retirement ::)
I don't need to practice any more, I'm more than ready.  There's just that financial side of it that is getting in the way.
Yeah, what he said.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 08:35:02 AM
The 10 retiree capitals of America
 Counties with highest median ages in 2015

County  Median age of residents

Sumter County, Fla. 66.6 - Location of The Villages, largest gated retirement community on earth with a population of roughly 100,000 and spans 3 counties.  They offer Free Golf and Free Movie Theaters, much like living in Bernie's world.
Catron County, N.M. 60.1
Charlotte County, Fla. 58.4
Alcona County, Mich. 57.9
Ontonagon County, Mich. 57.3
Jefferson County, Wash. 57.3
Lancaster County, Va. 57.1
Wheeler County, Ore. 56.9
Jeff Davis County, Texas 56.9
Custer County, Colo. 56.5
Source: Census Bureau; only counties with populations of 1,000 or more were included.
interesting. Citrus and Levy Counties I thought would be listed.
Dade, Orange, Osceola, Broward....
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2016, 08:35:40 AM
[...]

the Villages is their own little city. place sucks.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2016, 08:39:21 AM
the median income in Levy and Citrus Counties is under $30,000. I live way better on my SS and pension than they do.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 08:39:23 AM
Judge's ruling on Baltimore cop (van driver) due today.  Should be interesting.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 08:39:31 AM
[...]

Sounds like the 55+ VD capital of the world to me.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 08:40:01 AM
Judge's ruling on Baltimore cop (van driver) due today.  Should be interesting.
Either way, you can probably expect some civil unrest.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2016, 08:43:37 AM
Yankeetown population 502, Inglis population 1,325.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: sfish on June 23, 2016, 08:44:06 AM
I forgot to ask....where are the pavers and grass seed being put down?
at the lady's new house. friends with benefits has some benefits for her I hadn't planned on.
If it makes you feel better, none of us are surprised.
#TrickedByThePoontangAgain
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on June 23, 2016, 08:52:32 AM
time to head out and get some work done.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 08:54:14 AM
Judge's ruling on Baltimore cop (van driver) due today.  Should be interesting.
Prepare to riot, I mean prepare for riots.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 08:55:20 AM
I forgot to ask....where are the pavers and grass seed being put down?
at the lady's new house. friends with benefits has some benefits for her I hadn't planned on.
If it makes you feel better, none of us are surprised.
#TrickedByThePoontangAgain
Red Rocket makes all the decisions around there.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 09:01:38 AM
Looks like Flip and Tony better stop the fondling!

NYC subway riders fight back at groping, grinding, lewd acts

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/23/nyc-subway-riders-fight-back-at-groping-grinding-lewd-acts.html
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 09:03:54 AM
AVOs on the Page...yawn....
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 09:04:45 AM
I was watching Tiny House Hunters last night and a couple was looking at a +/-500 sq ft house that was nothing special on a lot of about 1/1000 of an acre in San Diego for $465,000.

California's skyrocketing housing costs, taxes prompt exodus of residents

http://www.mercurynews.com/business/ci_30037774/greener-pastures-beckon-some-beleaguered-residents
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 09:05:14 AM
AVOs on the Page...yawn....
I usually forget to even look anymore.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 09:06:41 AM
Looks like Flip and Tony better stop the fondling!

NYC subway riders fight back at groping, grinding, lewd acts

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/23/nyc-subway-riders-fight-back-at-groping-grinding-lewd-acts.html
Raz too!

http://www.syracuse.com/us-news/index.ssf/2016/06/chad_camp_groped_unaccompanied_minor_on_american_airlines_flight.html
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2016, 09:17:40 AM
Morning, all. Rough morning for me, little sleep last night. My dad was in a pretty bad wreck yesterday, so was at the hospital late into the night.
Hope he's OK.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2016, 09:19:27 AM
Good morning, boys.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: sfish on June 23, 2016, 09:19:50 AM
I realize this is a shot in the dark here but is anyone here a fan of (or even aware of) Queens of The Stone Age? Just listening to some acoustic stuff on YouTube while I work
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 09:20:04 AM
Sheesh, is it time to go home yet?
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 09:20:38 AM
I realize this is a shot in the dark here but is anyone here a fan of (or even aware of) Queens of The Stone Age? Just listening to some acoustic stuff on YouTube while I work
Is it a cigar?
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 09:21:06 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 09:23:47 AM
I realize this is a shot in the dark here but is anyone here a fan of (or even aware of) Queens of The Stone Age? Just listening to some acoustic stuff on YouTube while I work
I bought one of their albums long ago based on one song that I liked, but I remember not liking the CD that much.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: sfish on June 23, 2016, 09:25:59 AM
I realize this is a shot in the dark here but is anyone here a fan of (or even aware of) Queens of The Stone Age? Just listening to some acoustic stuff on YouTube while I work
Is it a cigar?
Yes
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: sfish on June 23, 2016, 09:26:30 AM
I realize this is a shot in the dark here but is anyone here a fan of (or even aware of) Queens of The Stone Age? Just listening to some acoustic stuff on YouTube while I work
I bought one of their albums long ago based on one song that I liked, but I remember not liking the CD that much.
I could see that, they're unique
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 09:26:41 AM
I realize this is a shot in the dark here but is anyone here a fan of (or even aware of) Queens of The Stone Age? Just listening to some acoustic stuff on YouTube while I work
Is it a cigar?
Yes
Have not tried it but Travellin Dave might have.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 09:29:20 AM
I realize this is a shot in the dark here but is anyone here a fan of (or even aware of) Queens of The Stone Age? Just listening to some acoustic stuff on YouTube while I work
Is it a cigar?
Yes
Have not tried it but Travellin Dave might have.
And knows of a deal with Atlantic.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: sfish on June 23, 2016, 09:29:28 AM
I realize this is a shot in the dark here but is anyone here a fan of (or even aware of) Queens of The Stone Age? Just listening to some acoustic stuff on YouTube while I work
Is it a cigar?
Yes
Have not tried it but Travellin Dave might have.
Ha! I doubt this suits his palate
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 09:33:21 AM
Markets Open

DOW   +165 @ 17,944
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 09:33:59 AM
I realize this is a shot in the dark here but is anyone here a fan of (or even aware of) Queens of The Stone Age? Just listening to some acoustic stuff on YouTube while I work
Is it a cigar?
Yes
Have not tried it but Travellin Dave might have.
And knows of a deal with Atlantic.
VIP Deal only though, got to pay them $80 to save $5..
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 09:36:08 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 09:36:57 AM
I realize this is a shot in the dark here but is anyone here a fan of (or even aware of) Queens of The Stone Age? Just listening to some acoustic stuff on YouTube while I work
Is it a cigar?
Yes
Have not tried it but Travellin Dave might have.
Ha! I doubt this suits his palate
Not really... :o
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 09:51:51 AM
We have got an old drunk heffer admin asst here that is so pilled up she can't find her ass with both hands.  Came and asked me when I moved to this office.  I moved about 6 months ago and she has been back here no less than 50 times.

She has red hair and could be Lucile Ball's twin and has an adult drug addict daughter that has never worked for more than 2 weeks consecutively,  for some reason I keep thinking I should give her Dean's number.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 09:55:12 AM
We have got an old drunk heffer admin asst here that is so pilled up she can't find her ass with both hands.  Came and asked me when I moved to this office.  I moved about 6 months ago and she has been back here no less than 50 times.
(https://media.giphy.com/media/11CZgTwa28f6vu/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 09:56:35 AM
We have got an old drunk heffer admin asst here that is so pilled up she can't find her ass with both hands.  Came and asked me when I moved to this office.  I moved about 6 months ago and she has been back here no less than 50 times.
(https://media.giphy.com/media/11CZgTwa28f6vu/giphy.gif)
Note what I just added on to the original post.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 09:59:28 AM
We have got an old drunk heffer admin asst here that is so pilled up she can't find her ass with both hands.  Came and asked me when I moved to this office.  I moved about 6 months ago and she has been back here no less than 50 times.
(https://media.giphy.com/media/11CZgTwa28f6vu/giphy.gif)
Note what I just added on to the original post.
(http://i.makeagif.com/media/5-25-2015/bTucaC.gif)
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 10:05:05 AM
We have got an old drunk heffer admin asst here that is so pilled up she can't find her ass with both hands.  Came and asked me when I moved to this office.  I moved about 6 months ago and she has been back here no less than 50 times.

She has red hair and could be Lucile Ball's twin and has an adult drug addict daughter that has never worked for more than 2 weeks consecutively,  for some reason I keep thinking I should give her Dean's number.
...she is a redhead....
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: sfish on June 23, 2016, 10:12:03 AM
We have got an old drunk heffer admin asst here that is so pilled up she can't find her ass with both hands.  Came and asked me when I moved to this office.  I moved about 6 months ago and she has been back here no less than 50 times.

She has red hair and could be Lucile Ball's twin and has an adult drug addict daughter that has never worked for more than 2 weeks consecutively,  for some reason I keep thinking I should give her Dean's number.
...she is a redhead....
Is she building a new house? I know a handyman
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 10:12:09 AM
We have got an old drunk heffer admin asst here that is so pilled up she can't find her ass with both hands.  Came and asked me when I moved to this office.  I moved about 6 months ago and she has been back here no less than 50 times.

She has red hair and could be Lucile Ball's twin and has an adult drug addict daughter that has never worked for more than 2 weeks consecutively,  for some reason I keep thinking I should give her Dean's number.
...she is a redhead....
Yes and older than I am with a deadbeat daughter  so well suited for Dean
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 10:12:59 AM
We have got an old drunk heffer admin asst here that is so pilled up she can't find her ass with both hands.  Came and asked me when I moved to this office.  I moved about 6 months ago and she has been back here no less than 50 times.

She has red hair and could be Lucile Ball's twin and has an adult drug addict daughter that has never worked for more than 2 weeks consecutively,  for some reason I keep thinking I should give her Dean's number.
...she is a redhead....
Is she building a new house? I know a handyman
If she has a vagina, that's right in Dean's wheelhouse.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 10:13:43 AM
We have got an old drunk heffer admin asst here that is so pilled up she can't find her ass with both hands.  Came and asked me when I moved to this office.  I moved about 6 months ago and she has been back here no less than 50 times.

She has red hair and could be Lucile Ball's twin and has an adult drug addict daughter that has never worked for more than 2 weeks consecutively,  for some reason I keep thinking I should give her Dean's number.
...she is a redhead....
Is she building a new house? I know a handyman
No but she always has plenty of problems for him to deal with.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 10:15:10 AM
We have got an old drunk heffer admin asst here that is so pilled up she can't find her ass with both hands.  Came and asked me when I moved to this office.  I moved about 6 months ago and she has been back here no less than 50 times.

She has red hair and could be Lucile Ball's twin and has an adult drug addict daughter that has never worked for more than 2 weeks consecutively,  for some reason I keep thinking I should give her Dean's number.
...she is a redhead....
Is she building a new house? I know a handyman
If she has a vagina, that's right in Dean's wheelhouse.
Have not verified that nor am I going to, but I don't even think that matters in his wheelhouse.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 23, 2016, 10:44:08 AM
Morning, Fellas
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 10:45:07 AM
Morning, Fellas
Morning BS
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 10:46:23 AM
Officer Caesar Goodson found not guilty on most serious charge in Freddie Gray case
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 10:46:53 AM
Officer Caesar Goodson found not guilty on most serious charge in Freddie Gray case
Some protestors have marched to front of courthouse, chanting "All six murderers."
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 10:47:45 AM
Officer Caesar Goodson found not guilty on most serious charge in Freddie Gray case
Some protestors have marched to front of courthouse, chanting "All six murderers."
Goodson on second-degree murder charge: not guilty
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 10:51:15 AM
Officer Caesar Goodson found not guilty on most serious charge in Freddie Gray case
Some protestors have marched to front of courthouse, chanting "All six murderers."
Goodson on second-degree murder charge: not guilty
BREAKING: Officer Goodson acquitted of all charges in death of Freddie Gray
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 10:51:59 AM
Officer Caesar Goodson found not guilty on most serious charge in Freddie Gray case
Some protestors have marched to front of courthouse, chanting "All six murderers."
Don't want to get facts and the law to interfere with "the cause".
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 10:53:42 AM
Officer Caesar Goodson found not guilty on most serious charge in Freddie Gray case
Some protestors have marched to front of courthouse, chanting "All six murderers."
Goodson on second-degree murder charge: not guilty
BREAKING: Officer Goodson acquitted of all charges in death of Freddie Gray
Judge Williams said the prosecution failed to show Ofc Goodson intended for anything bad to happen to Freddie Gray .
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 10:54:04 AM
Affirmative action upheld by Supreme Court at UT.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 10:54:39 AM
Affirmative action upheld by Supreme Court at UT.
No surprise there.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 23, 2016, 10:55:09 AM
I realize this is a shot in the dark here but is anyone here a fan of (or even aware of) Queens of The Stone Age? Just listening to some acoustic stuff on YouTube while I work
I bought one of their albums long ago based on one song that I liked, but I remember not liking the CD that much.

Musta been the Songs for the Deaf album.... the one that Dave Grohl was associated with. Not bad. Only time that band really made the "mainstream". Them Crooked Vultures was another collaboration with the singer and John Paul Jones of Zeppelin.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 23, 2016, 10:56:09 AM
We have got an old drunk heffer admin asst here that is so pilled up she can't find her ass with both hands.  Came and asked me when I moved to this office.  I moved about 6 months ago and she has been back here no less than 50 times.

She has red hair and could be Lucile Ball's twin and has an adult drug addict daughter that has never worked for more than 2 weeks consecutively,  for some reason I keep thinking I should give her Dean's number.

Came and asked you what? Where her ass was??  :-\
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 23, 2016, 10:56:54 AM
We have got an old drunk heffer admin asst here that is so pilled up she can't find her ass with both hands.  Came and asked me when I moved to this office.  I moved about 6 months ago and she has been back here no less than 50 times.

She has red hair and could be Lucile Ball's twin and has an adult drug addict daughter that has never worked for more than 2 weeks consecutively,  for some reason I keep thinking I should give her Dean's number.
...she is a redhead....
Is she building a new house? I know a handyman
If she has a vagina, that's right in Dean's wheelhouse.

LMFAO!!
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 10:58:39 AM
Officer Caesar Goodson found not guilty on most serious charge in Freddie Gray case
Some protestors have marched to front of courthouse, chanting "All six murderers."
Goodson on second-degree murder charge: not guilty
BREAKING: Officer Goodson acquitted of all charges in death of Freddie Gray
Judge Williams said the prosecution failed to show Ofc Goodson intended for anything bad to happen to Freddie Gray .
Judge Williams called "rough ride" an "inflammatory term" that is "not to be taken lightly," and said prosecution didn't prove it at all.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 11:14:46 AM
SUPREMES RULE:

OBAMA BLOCKED ON IMMIGRATION
UPHOLD AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
WARRANTLESS BREATH, NOT BLOOD FOR DUI
LIMIT USE OF REPEAT OFFENDER LAW
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2016, 11:19:38 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Yes sorry. I can't believe the workaference. And as much as I want to tell everyone to go scratch, I'm having so much anxiety instead. This will take some getting used to.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 11:33:25 AM
SUPREMES RULE:

OBAMA BLOCKED ON IMMIGRATION
UPHOLD AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
WARRANTLESS BREATH, NOT BLOOD FOR DUI
LIMIT USE OF REPEAT OFFENDER LAW
All kinds of fun news for the banter this morning!
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 11:33:46 AM
Morning Steve.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 11:34:19 AM
Well time to pack up and check out.  Think I'll have a cigar before I head to the airport.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 11:35:17 AM
SUPREMES RULE:

OBAMA BLOCKED ON IMMIGRATION
UPHOLD AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
WARRANTLESS BREATH, NOT BLOOD FOR DUI
LIMIT USE OF REPEAT OFFENDER LAW
All kinds of fun news for the banter this morning!
Been quite the roller coaster ride.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 11:38:53 AM
Well time to pack up and check out.  Think I'll have a cigar before I head to the airport.
Enjoy the ride
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 23, 2016, 11:38:55 AM
Well time to pack up and check out.  Think I'll have a cigar before I head to the airport.

Good plan... TxDave2
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 11:40:11 AM
Picked up some Perdomo's at the B&M when out with Dave on Tuesday.  Damn, their labels are ornate enough to put Gurkha to shame.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/96355/perdomo-habano-bourbon-barrel-aged-connecticut/
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 23, 2016, 11:40:31 AM
I realize this is a shot in the dark here but is anyone here a fan of (or even aware of) Queens of The Stone Age? Just listening to some acoustic stuff on YouTube while I work
I bought one of their albums long ago based on one song that I liked, but I remember not liking the CD that much.

Musta been the Songs for the Deaf album.... the one that Dave Grohl was associated with. Not bad. Only time that band really made the "mainstream". Them Crooked Vultures was another collaboration with the singer and John Paul Jones of Zeppelin.

...which consequently, Dave Grohl was born in Warren, OH.. So, that may figure in to why Golf liked it... besides also being named Dave.  ;)
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 11:40:54 AM
Well time to pack up and check out.  Think I'll have a cigar before I head to the airport.

Good plan... TxDave2
Hopefully before long we will be SCDave1&2....
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2016, 11:44:12 AM
Well time to pack up and check out.  Think I'll have a cigar before I head to the airport.
Safe travels.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 11:45:18 AM
Well time to pack up and check out.  Think I'll have a cigar before I head to the airport.

Good plan... TxDave2
Hopefully before long we will be SCDave1&2....
Indeed!
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 23, 2016, 11:45:55 AM
Well time to pack up and check out.  Think I'll have a cigar before I head to the airport.

Good plan... TxDave2
Hopefully before long we will be SCDave1&2....

I like South Carolina. Maybe we should all move there... and take over before the #f'kncommies sink their teeth in too deep.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 11:47:19 AM
Well time to pack up and check out.  Think I'll have a cigar before I head to the airport.

Good plan... TxDave2
Hopefully before long we will be SCDave1&2....

I like South Carolina. Maybe we should all move there... and take over before the #f'kncommies sink their teeth in too deep.
We better hurry to accomplish that, already lost Charleston, Mt Pleasant, Hilton Head and Beaufort is struggling to stay afloat.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 23, 2016, 11:48:40 AM
Well time to pack up and check out.  Think I'll have a cigar before I head to the airport.

Good plan... TxDave2
Hopefully before long we will be SCDave1&2....

I like South Carolina. Maybe we should all move there... and take over before the #f'kncommies sink their teeth in too deep.
We better hurry to accomplish that, already lost Charleston, Mt Pleasant, Hilton Head and Beaufort is struggling to stay afloat.

Don't I know it. I expect you to secure a perimeter in 200 days!
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 11:51:04 AM
I realize this is a shot in the dark here but is anyone here a fan of (or even aware of) Queens of The Stone Age? Just listening to some acoustic stuff on YouTube while I work
I bought one of their albums long ago based on one song that I liked, but I remember not liking the CD that much.

Musta been the Songs for the Deaf album.... the one that Dave Grohl was associated with. Not bad. Only time that band really made the "mainstream". Them Crooked Vultures was another collaboration with the singer and John Paul Jones of Zeppelin.

...which consequently, Dave Grohl was born in Warren, OH.. So, that may figure in to why Golf liked it... besides also being named Dave.  ;)
He must've been from somewhere else for the rest of the CD. Lol
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 11:53:07 AM
Well time to pack up and check out.  Think I'll have a cigar before I head to the airport.

Good plan... TxDave2
Hopefully before long we will be SCDave1&2....

I like South Carolina. Maybe we should all move there... and take over before the #f'kncommies sink their teeth in too deep.
They just last year stopped flying the Confederate flag, I don't think you have to worry about commies there quite yet.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 11:53:22 AM
Well time to pack up and check out.  Think I'll have a cigar before I head to the airport.

Good plan... TxDave2
Hopefully before long we will be SCDave1&2....

I like South Carolina. Maybe we should all move there... and take over before the #f'kncommies sink their teeth in too deep.
We better hurry to accomplish that, already lost Charleston, Mt Pleasant, Hilton Head and Beaufort is struggling to stay afloat.

Don't I know it. I expect you to secure a perimeter in 200 days!
Going to take longer than that I got to wait on the warden.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 23, 2016, 11:57:46 AM
I realize this is a shot in the dark here but is anyone here a fan of (or even aware of) Queens of The Stone Age? Just listening to some acoustic stuff on YouTube while I work
I bought one of their albums long ago based on one song that I liked, but I remember not liking the CD that much.

Musta been the Songs for the Deaf album.... the one that Dave Grohl was associated with. Not bad. Only time that band really made the "mainstream". Them Crooked Vultures was another collaboration with the singer and John Paul Jones of Zeppelin.

...which consequently, Dave Grohl was born in Warren, OH.. So, that may figure in to why Golf liked it... besides also being named Dave.  ;)
He must've been from somewhere else for the rest of the CD. Lol

Haha... he only played a couple of tracks. Those were the ones that made some money and gave Queens any exposure... No One Knows & Go With the Flow. Sorry, I like most of his stuff. Very talented musician.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 12:12:26 PM
SUPREMES RULE:

OBAMA BLOCKED ON IMMIGRATION
UPHOLD AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
WARRANTLESS BREATH, NOT BLOOD FOR DUI
LIMIT USE OF REPEAT OFFENDER LAW
All kinds of fun news for the banter this morning!
Been quite the roller coaster ride.
O'gunner has already been on the radio, seems his panties are in a wad.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: sfish on June 23, 2016, 12:12:57 PM
[...]

He toured with them for that album, on a break from Foo Fighters. If you want to see 4 extremely talented musicians, look up Them Crooked Vultures Live on YouTube. It's a hell of a collaboration
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: sfish on June 23, 2016, 12:15:02 PM
[...]

BTW, Josh Homme is the lead singer of Queens and TCV, he's married to Brody Dalle, former Distillers front woman who is a bad ass herself...and hot in a scary way
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 12:21:27 PM
Well time to pack up and check out.  Think I'll have a cigar before I head to the airport.

Good plan... TxDave2
Hopefully before long we will be SCDave1&2....

I like South Carolina. Maybe we should all move there... and take over before the #f'kncommies sink their teeth in too deep.
They just last year stopped flying the Confederate flag, I don't think you have to worry about commies there quite yet.
Correction.....they just stopped flying the Confederate flag at the Capitol building.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 12:21:48 PM
[...]

She does look quite freaky. Might be a bit of fun...
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 23, 2016, 12:21:50 PM
Morning, muchachos. Stupid day.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 12:22:55 PM
SUPREMES RULE:

OBAMA BLOCKED ON IMMIGRATION
UPHOLD AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
WARRANTLESS BREATH, NOT BLOOD FOR DUI
LIMIT USE OF REPEAT OFFENDER LAW
All kinds of fun news for the banter this morning!
Been quite the roller coaster ride.
O'gunner has already been on the radio, seems his panties are in a wad.
Maybe he can go sit in with the other Dems reliving the 60's.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: sfish on June 23, 2016, 12:24:03 PM
[...]

We wouldn't survive a half-hour with her
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 12:25:24 PM
Well time to pack up and check out.  Think I'll have a cigar before I head to the airport.

Good plan... TxDave2
Hopefully before long we will be SCDave1&2....

I like South Carolina. Maybe we should all move there... and take over before the #f'kncommies sink their teeth in too deep.
They just last year stopped flying the Confederate flag, I don't think you have to worry about commies there quite yet.
Correction.....they just stopped flying the Confederate flag at the Capitol building.
And the commies were already there is why they did.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 12:26:07 PM
[...]

So Dean may have to step in and let the DAWG bail you out?
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 12:26:49 PM
Found me a nice patch of shade with a nice breeze, so enjoying a RoMaCraft Cromagnon.  Texas cigar for Texas!
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 12:27:02 PM
Morning Razmundos

My FN shipped out yesterday via UPS.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 12:27:48 PM
Found me a nice patch of shade with a nice breeze, so enjoying a RoMaCraft Cromagnon.  Texas cigar for Texas!
Time for me to find some Texas food for Texas.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 12:27:54 PM
[...]

Yeah, but what a half hour it would be!
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 12:29:31 PM
Well time to pack up and check out.  Think I'll have a cigar before I head to the airport.

Good plan... TxDave2
Hopefully before long we will be SCDave1&2....

I like South Carolina. Maybe we should all move there... and take over before the #f'kncommies sink their teeth in too deep.
They just last year stopped flying the Confederate flag, I don't think you have to worry about commies there quite yet.
Correction.....they just stopped flying the Confederate flag at the Capitol building.
Lol, true enough. Still plenty flying down there, I'm sure. Don't worry, they might get to the 1900s before we get to the 2100s.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: sfish on June 23, 2016, 12:29:37 PM
[...]

At his advanced age, he wouldn't make it past the bedroom door.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 23, 2016, 12:30:34 PM
[...]

I dunno, she looks to be solidly in the Courtney Love branch of the species.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 12:31:43 PM
Well time to pack up and check out.  Think I'll have a cigar before I head to the airport.

Good plan... TxDave2
Hopefully before long we will be SCDave1&2....

I like South Carolina. Maybe we should all move there... and take over before the #f'kncommies sink their teeth in too deep.
They just last year stopped flying the Confederate flag, I don't think you have to worry about commies there quite yet.
Correction.....they just stopped flying the Confederate flag at the Capitol building.
And the commies were already there is why they did.
Right, only took from 1865 to 2015. I think you've still got some time before the takeover is complete.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: sfish on June 23, 2016, 12:31:45 PM
[...]

Can't disagree
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 12:33:02 PM
[...]

Hopefully minus the husband killing.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 23, 2016, 12:37:40 PM
[...]

Nice loop back to Nirvana.  ;)
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: sfish on June 23, 2016, 12:42:10 PM
[...]

Sounds like her too, perhaps even a bit more edge to her music
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 12:45:23 PM
Well time to pack up and check out.  Think I'll have a cigar before I head to the airport.

Good plan... TxDave2
Hopefully before long we will be SCDave1&2....

I like South Carolina. Maybe we should all move there... and take over before the #f'kncommies sink their teeth in too deep.
They just last year stopped flying the Confederate flag, I don't think you have to worry about commies there quite yet.
Correction.....they just stopped flying the Confederate flag at the Capitol building.
Lol, true enough. Still plenty flying down there, I'm sure. Don't worry, they might get to the 1900s before we get to the 2100s.
Hopefully y'all will all just stay the fuk up there and quit moving south.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: razgueado on June 23, 2016, 12:46:12 PM
Morning Razmundos

My FN shipped out yesterday via UPS.
Morning, Tex. No shipping notification on mine yet.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 12:48:36 PM
The best news for today is The House of Representatives has adjourned until after the 4th of July so the damage is somewhat more limited now.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 12:49:32 PM
Morning Razmundos

My FN shipped out yesterday via UPS.
Morning, Tex. No shipping notification on mine yet.
Guess I will get mine on Monday or Tuesday.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 12:51:48 PM
Found me a nice patch of shade with a nice breeze, so enjoying a RoMaCraft Cromagnon.  Texas cigar for Texas!
Time for me to find some Texas food for Texas.
Austin type Texas food today for the heart, Salad Greens with baked salmon.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: sfish on June 23, 2016, 12:53:30 PM
Well time to pack up and check out.  Think I'll have a cigar before I head to the airport.

Good plan... TxDave2
Hopefully before long we will be SCDave1&2....

I like South Carolina. Maybe we should all move there... and take over before the #f'kncommies sink their teeth in too deep.
They just last year stopped flying the Confederate flag, I don't think you have to worry about commies there quite yet.
Correction.....they just stopped flying the Confederate flag at the Capitol building.
Lol, true enough. Still plenty flying down there, I'm sure. Don't worry, they might get to the 1900s before we get to the 2100s.
Hopefully y'all will all just stay the fuk up there and quit moving south.
But then what would you complain about? Wait, nevermind
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 12:57:34 PM
SUPREMES RULE:

OBAMA BLOCKED ON IMMIGRATION
UPHOLD AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
WARRANTLESS BREATH, NOT BLOOD FOR DUI
LIMIT USE OF REPEAT OFFENDER LAW
All kinds of fun news for the banter this morning!
Been quite the roller coaster ride.
O'gunner has already been on the radio, seems his panties are in a wad.
Maybe he can go sit in with the other Dems reliving the 60's.
Rep. John Lewis et al Protest for Nothing. Well, it appears the House of Representatives Big Gun-Control Hippy Protest was all for naught. The ACLU sent them a letter yesterday advising they were against the Feinstein and Cornyn bills because they throw due process in the dumpster. We’re very surprised to see the ACLU defend gun rights. They called it right this time
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 01:01:20 PM
Well time to pack up and check out.  Think I'll have a cigar before I head to the airport.

Good plan... TxDave2
Hopefully before long we will be SCDave1&2....

I like South Carolina. Maybe we should all move there... and take over before the #f'kncommies sink their teeth in too deep.
They just last year stopped flying the Confederate flag, I don't think you have to worry about commies there quite yet.
Correction.....they just stopped flying the Confederate flag at the Capitol building.
Lol, true enough. Still plenty flying down there, I'm sure. Don't worry, they might get to the 1900s before we get to the 2100s.
Hopefully y'all will all just stay the fuk up there and quit moving south.
But then what would you complain about? Wait, nevermind
Just wait until he retires and has more time to find things to complain about.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: sfish on June 23, 2016, 01:02:46 PM
Well time to pack up and check out.  Think I'll have a cigar before I head to the airport.

Good plan... TxDave2
Hopefully before long we will be SCDave1&2....

I like South Carolina. Maybe we should all move there... and take over before the #f'kncommies sink their teeth in too deep.
They just last year stopped flying the Confederate flag, I don't think you have to worry about commies there quite yet.
Correction.....they just stopped flying the Confederate flag at the Capitol building.
Lol, true enough. Still plenty flying down there, I'm sure. Don't worry, they might get to the 1900s before we get to the 2100s.
Hopefully y'all will all just stay the fuk up there and quit moving south.
But then what would you complain about? Wait, nevermind
Just wait until he retires and has more time to find things to complain about.
Oh dear lord
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 23, 2016, 01:03:28 PM
There is a large market and I enjoy restoring. Hope to make my own from scratch someday.
We can say we knew you when.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 23, 2016, 01:04:32 PM
Well time to pack up and check out.  Think I'll have a cigar before I head to the airport.

Good plan... TxDave2
Hopefully before long we will be SCDave1&2....

I like South Carolina. Maybe we should all move there... and take over before the #f'kncommies sink their teeth in too deep.
They just last year stopped flying the Confederate flag, I don't think you have to worry about commies there quite yet.
Correction.....they just stopped flying the Confederate flag at the Capitol building.
Lol, true enough. Still plenty flying down there, I'm sure. Don't worry, they might get to the 1900s before we get to the 2100s.
Hopefully y'all will all just stay the fuk up there and quit moving south.
But then what would you complain about? Wait, nevermind
Just wait until he retires and has more time to find things to complain about.
Sheesh!  Yo Tony, set him up his own blog.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2016, 01:06:12 PM
There is a large market and I enjoy restoring. Hope to make my own from scratch someday.
We can say we knew you when.
Haha putting an order together. Ever have Solani aged burley flake?
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2016, 01:06:57 PM
Can't decide on trying that or MC C oriental 14
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 23, 2016, 01:08:37 PM
[...]

LMAO
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 01:08:42 PM
Well time to pack up and check out.  Think I'll have a cigar before I head to the airport.

Good plan... TxDave2
Hopefully before long we will be SCDave1&2....

I like South Carolina. Maybe we should all move there... and take over before the #f'kncommies sink their teeth in too deep.
They just last year stopped flying the Confederate flag, I don't think you have to worry about commies there quite yet.
Correction.....they just stopped flying the Confederate flag at the Capitol building.
Lol, true enough. Still plenty flying down there, I'm sure. Don't worry, they might get to the 1900s before we get to the 2100s.
Hopefully y'all will all just stay the fuk up there and quit moving south.
But then what would you complain about? Wait, nevermind
Think before you post next time.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 23, 2016, 01:11:19 PM
There is a large market and I enjoy restoring. Hope to make my own from scratch someday.
We can say we knew you when.
Haha putting an order together. Ever have Solani aged burley flake?
Indeed I have.  Really enjoyed it.  Wish I could smoke it more often.  Afternoon Rick.  Was hoping you'd check in later in the day.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2016, 01:14:40 PM
There is a large market and I enjoy restoring. Hope to make my own from scratch someday.
We can say we knew you when.
Haha putting an order together. Ever have Solani aged burley flake?
Indeed I have.  Really enjoyed it.  Wish I could smoke it more often.  Afternoon Rick.  Was hoping you'd check in later in the day.
Hey CB gonna go to bed in about an hour and sleep till work time. I had a few appointments
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 23, 2016, 01:20:37 PM
[...]

nope, they just get older there, there is nothing much to do,
and they have resolved themselves to the cold in the winter and the mosquitoes in the summer.
first chance to banter today, plus i caught a late train.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 23, 2016, 01:20:46 PM
The best news for today is The House of Representatives has adjourned until after the 4th of July so the damage is somewhat more limited now.
Adjourment is about all they can agree on.  Bunch of slackers.  Gotta go home a raise campaign funds and take a few bribes.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 01:22:37 PM
The best news for today is The House of Representatives has adjourned until after the 4th of July so the damage is somewhat more limited now.
Adjourment is about all they can agree on.  Bunch of slackers.  Gotta go home a raise campaign funds and take a few bribes.
Adjournment is about all I can agree with them on.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 01:22:47 PM
Afternoon CB
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 01:24:41 PM
Afternoon Flip
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 23, 2016, 01:27:16 PM
Afternoon CB
Yo AzzTex.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 23, 2016, 01:28:27 PM
Do enjoy these La Palina Classics.  Just sayin'…
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 01:32:57 PM
Afternoon CB and Flip.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 01:33:28 PM
Cigar done, time to hit the road.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 01:33:59 PM
Cigar done, time to hit the road.
Later Dave
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 01:36:29 PM
Cigar done, time to hit the road.
Happy trails.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 23, 2016, 01:37:24 PM
back at you boys,  Oh I broke down and tried the
Drunkin Donuts Jersey Pork Roll with egg on a croissant.
it needs to be served on a hard roll, or maybe a bagel.
that flaky rubberry "crossaint roll" fron dunkin just ain't cutting it.
the iced coffee was OK though.  Chinese food for lunch today.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 23, 2016, 01:38:32 PM
Cigar done, time to hit the road.
enjoy wheels up, there Dave, but wait till you
are on the plane.  no wheelies in the rental car.  ::)
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2016, 01:39:05 PM
Do enjoy these La Palina Classics.  Just sayin'…
I think they are made at PDR factory.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2016, 01:40:09 PM
Solani on backorder so McC no 14 it is.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: bluecollar on June 23, 2016, 01:42:30 PM
Have a good day and quit yo bitching lol
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 23, 2016, 01:42:44 PM
Afternoon CB and Flip.
TempTexasDave.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 23, 2016, 01:43:15 PM
Do enjoy these La Palina Classics.  Just sayin'…
I think they are made at PDR factory.
Tasty blend.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 23, 2016, 01:43:58 PM
Have a good day and quit yo bitching lol
If we did, what would we do with ourselves?
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 01:46:42 PM
Afternoon CB and Flip.
TempTexasDave.
He had to fill in while CA Bean was away.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on June 23, 2016, 01:52:15 PM
Afternoon CB and Flip.
TempTexasDave.
He had to fill in while CA Bean was away.
No CCB sigthings.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 02:35:22 PM
Pipe lull.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 23, 2016, 02:51:10 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2016, 02:52:19 PM
[...]

I can do that.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2016, 02:54:16 PM
Do enjoy these La Palina Classics.  Just sayin'…
Yeah, me too. Where are you looking?
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 03:04:16 PM
One more hour and the 3 day weekend kicks off.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2016, 03:24:18 PM
One more hour and the 3 day weekend kicks off.
The chaos here finally subsided so I'm considering leaving soon.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 03:27:15 PM
One more hour and the 3 day weekend kicks off.
The chaos here finally subsided so I'm considering leaving soon.
Better get out before it starts up again.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 03:28:09 PM
Right now I am trying to think of something that sounds good for dinner tonight.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 04:01:38 PM
Markets Closed

DOW    +230 @ 18,011
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 04:03:16 PM
I am out of here!
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2016, 04:11:14 PM
Right now I am trying to think of something that sounds good for dinner tonight.
Jennifer? Shirley? Brooke? They all sound good enough to eat.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 04:46:30 PM
Right now I am trying to think of something that sounds good for dinner tonight.
Jennifer? Shirley? Brooke? They all sound good enough to eat.
Sound like some of Flip's stripper friends...
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 04:46:53 PM
Greetings from the United lounge, DFW.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 23, 2016, 05:09:33 PM
Right now I am trying to think of something that sounds good for dinner tonight.
Jennifer? Shirley? Brooke? They all sound good enough to eat.
Sound like some of Flip's stripper friends...
no, they had names like Bambi, Tiffany, Paula & Luisa. LOL then the Russians, took over,
now it is more Dominicans, I think...
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 05:10:31 PM
Right now I am trying to think of something that sounds good for dinner tonight.
Jennifer? Shirley? Brooke? They all sound good enough to eat.
Sound like some of Flip's stripper friends...
Sheesh, thought you were halfway To Joisey
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on June 23, 2016, 05:10:58 PM
Greetings from the United lounge, DFW.
I packing up soon.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 05:12:34 PM
Right now I am trying to think of something that sounds good for dinner tonight.
Jennifer? Shirley? Brooke? They all sound good enough to eat.
Sound like some of Flip's stripper friends...
Sheesh, thought you were halfway To Joisey
Nope, flight not out till 7:00.  Not a big United hub.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 05:40:22 PM
Thursday commuting lull?
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 05:48:45 PM
Been lulling all afternoon.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 05:59:29 PM
True, but we did manage to get up to 15.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 06:22:29 PM
True, but we did manage to get up to 15.
Helps when there is some news to post stirring conversation
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 06:44:59 PM
The class of Baltimore .....Fight breaks out at kindergarten graduation ceremony....
I see they were dressed well for the occasion too!

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/fight-breaks-out-during-kindergarten-graduation-ceremony/40104532
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 06:45:55 PM
True, but we did manage to get up to 15.
Helps when there is some news to post stirring conversation
Heck, we gave them enough news this morning.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 06:51:26 PM
The class of Baltimore .....Fight breaks out at kindergarten graduation ceremony....
I see they were dressed well for the occasion too!

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/fight-breaks-out-during-kindergarten-graduation-ceremony/40104532
Good Lord what next
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 07:27:16 PM
Le Careme by Crowned Heads to be introduced this summer.  Sounds tasty.

http://halfwheel.com/crowned-heads-introducing-le-careme-at-ipcpr-2016/118310
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 23, 2016, 07:30:45 PM
The class of Baltimore .....Fight breaks out at kindergarten graduation ceremony....
I see they were dressed well for the occasion too!

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/fight-breaks-out-during-kindergarten-graduation-ceremony/40104532
Good Lord what next
Probably not a good question to ask.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2016, 07:42:52 PM
Le Careme by Crowned Heads to be introduced this summer.  Sounds tasty.

http://halfwheel.com/crowned-heads-introducing-le-careme-at-ipcpr-2016/118310
That does sound good. IPCPR should deliver a bunch of good sticks to us this year. Next year isn't looking so good.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 07:45:49 PM
Evening Mayor
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 23, 2016, 07:47:43 PM
Le Careme by Crowned Heads to be introduced this summer.  Sounds tasty.

http://halfwheel.com/crowned-heads-introducing-le-careme-at-ipcpr-2016/118310
That does sound good. IPCPR should deliver a bunch of good sticks to us this year. Next year isn't looking so good.
Good or not they are going to deliver everything they got this year.  My guess is there will be a larger than normal dose of the bad with the good.    This one does sound good though.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2016, 08:00:44 PM
Evening Mayor
What's for dinner, Dave? I'm starving.
Title: Re: 6/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 23, 2016, 08:01:24 PM
Le Careme by Crowned Heads to be introduced this summer.  Sounds tasty.

http://halfwheel.com/crowned-heads-introducing-le-careme-at-ipcpr-2016/118310
That does sound good. IPCPR should deliver a bunch of good sticks to us this year. Next year isn't looking so good.
Good or not they are going to deliver everything they got this year.  My guess is there will be a larger than normal dose of the bad with the good.    This one does sound good though.
Completely agree.