CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 12, 2016, 12:02:14 AM

Title: 5/12/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on May 12, 2016, 12:02:14 AM
What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!... But first, don't forget to go sign this petition:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prevent-fda-overreach-and-stop-them-their-attempts-regulate-premium-cigar-industry
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 12, 2016, 03:36:08 AM
good morning guys. EPC 2nd corona and coffee. good day to wash/wax the truck and maybe mow the lawn.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2016, 03:52:30 AM
good morning guys. EPC 2nd corona and coffee. good day to wash/wax the truck and maybe mow the lawn.
Morning, Dean. Up a little early today?
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 12, 2016, 04:05:52 AM
good morning guys. EPC 2nd corona and coffee. good day to wash/wax the truck and maybe mow the lawn.
Morning, Dean. Up a little early today?
went to bed early. been playing with that new 2 ball putter on the rug trying to get use to the new Super Stroke Ultra Slim 1.0 grip. I'm happy.
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2016, 04:26:04 AM
good morning guys. EPC 2nd corona and coffee. good day to wash/wax the truck and maybe mow the lawn.
Morning, Dean. Up a little early today?
went to bed early. been playing with that new 2 ball putter on the rug trying to get use to the new Super Stroke Ultra Slim 1.0 grip. I'm happy.
morning Dave.
I have one of those myself. Doesn't help, I still can't putt. Lol
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 12, 2016, 04:35:02 AM
good morning guys. EPC 2nd corona and coffee. good day to wash/wax the truck and maybe mow the lawn.
Morning, Dean. Up a little early today?
went to bed early. been playing with that new 2 ball putter on the rug trying to get use to the new Super Stroke Ultra Slim 1.0 grip. I'm happy.
morning Dave.
I have one of those myself. Doesn't help, I still can't putt. Lol
out of the guys I play with I am by far the better putter which surprises me. I have no depth perception and can't see undulations in the greens, hell, I can't even see wrinkles in a rug, but I use the Craig Statler school of putting. don't fuck around looking at the putt, just hit it.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 12, 2016, 04:38:28 AM
good morning guys. EPC 2nd corona and coffee. good day to wash/wax the truck and maybe mow the lawn.
Morning, Dean. Up a little early today?
went to bed early. been playing with that new 2 ball putter on the rug trying to get use to the new Super Stroke Ultra Slim 1.0 grip. I'm happy.
morning Dave.
I have one of those myself. Doesn't help, I still can't putt. Lol
priced the Dri-Tac midsize grips for my clubs. $9 each installed. $117 for all 13 isn't a bad price, just have to wait until I come back from NY next month.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2016, 05:12:39 AM
good morning guys. EPC 2nd corona and coffee. good day to wash/wax the truck and maybe mow the lawn.
Morning, Dean. Up a little early today?
went to bed early. been playing with that new 2 ball putter on the rug trying to get use to the new Super Stroke Ultra Slim 1.0 grip. I'm happy.
morning Dave.
I have one of those myself. Doesn't help, I still can't putt. Lol
priced the Dri-Tac midsize grips for my clubs. $9 each installed. $117 for all 13 isn't a bad price, just have to wait until I come back from NY next month.
Could probably stand to have mine regripped as well. But you know, the kids want to eat all the time, and the wife likes it when the lights turn on, so I'm stuck. ;)
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 12, 2016, 05:20:12 AM
good morning guys. EPC 2nd corona and coffee. good day to wash/wax the truck and maybe mow the lawn.
Morning, Dean. Up a little early today?
went to bed early. been playing with that new 2 ball putter on the rug trying to get use to the new Super Stroke Ultra Slim 1.0 grip. I'm happy.
morning Dave.
I have one of those myself. Doesn't help, I still can't putt. Lol
priced the Dri-Tac midsize grips for my clubs. $9 each installed. $117 for all 13 isn't a bad price, just have to wait until I come back from NY next month.
Could probably stand to have mine regripped as well. But you know, the kids want to eat all the time, and the wife likes it when the lights turn on, so I'm stuck. ;)
I understand that, LOL. most of mine are original, installed in 2009 when I was fitted for my clubs. sure got my monies worth.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2016, 05:30:33 AM
good morning guys. EPC 2nd corona and coffee. good day to wash/wax the truck and maybe mow the lawn.
Morning, Dean. Up a little early today?
went to bed early. been playing with that new 2 ball putter on the rug trying to get use to the new Super Stroke Ultra Slim 1.0 grip. I'm happy.
morning Dave.
I have one of those myself. Doesn't help, I still can't putt. Lol
priced the Dri-Tac midsize grips for my clubs. $9 each installed. $117 for all 13 isn't a bad price, just have to wait until I come back from NY next month.
Could probably stand to have mine regripped as well. But you know, the kids want to eat all the time, and the wife likes it when the lights turn on, so I'm stuck. ;)
I understand that, LOL. most of mine are original, installed in 2009 when I was fitted for my clubs. sure got my monies worth.
And them some!
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 12, 2016, 05:37:34 AM
Stupid News:

Mom confesses to her AA Sponsor about partying with underage teens in her home. Drinking, drugs, playing naked twister and sex with her daughters boyfriend all in one night in Evans, Georgia.

Rachel Lenhardt allowed her teen daughter and her friends to smoke marijuana and drink her alcohol in her home. The group of minors and her played naked Twister in the living room.
Lenhardt had sex with an 18 year old in the bathroom while the others continued to play Twister. Lenhardt told her sponsor she was still “horny” afterward so she brought her sex toys out in the living room and began to use them on herself in front of the group. The group and Lenhardt then got in her hot tub naked where the party continued.
Lenhardt said she was asleep in her bed and woke up around 3:30 a.m. when she felt someone having sex with her.
She thought it was the 18-year-old but realized it was her daughter’s 16-year-old boyfriend. The daughter later told her mother that she felt guilty because the boyfriend’s 10-inch penis was too large for her and he needed to have sex instead with the mother.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 12, 2016, 05:40:38 AM
Stupid News:

Florida woman tries to rip her boyfriends balls off while he's in the shower. Rosaire Francois, of Ellenton, Florida, is arrested on a domestic violence charge.

We take you to Ellenton, Florida where the 28-year-old Francois got into a verbal altercation with her boyfriend as they traveled in a car back to their apartment. The fight raged on once they arrived home, but the boyfriend tried to calm himself down by taking a nice, hot relaxing shower. However for Francois, the fight was not over. He was interrupted by Francois, who “kicked in the bathroom door and grabbed the victim by his testicles.”
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 12, 2016, 05:45:38 AM
Stupid News:

Florida lawyer disbarred for using crystal meth, crack, ecstasy, cocaine and marijuana, drunk driving and sleeping with clients. Linda Hadad, was quite the lawyer in Volusia County, Florida.

The former public defender has been disbarred and banned from practicing law after admitting having sexual relations with several inmates of a local jail. She also admitted a history of drug abuse. “Hadad engaged in a pattern of misconduct that included illegal drug use and sexual relationships with clients,” said the Florida Bar in a statement.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2016, 05:46:24 AM
[...]

Boy, that story had everything!
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 12, 2016, 05:56:41 AM
[...]

I've heard a lot of strange stuff in meetings over the years but NOTHING like that! guess I need to check out meetings in Georgia.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2016, 06:01:23 AM
[...]

Same here!
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 12, 2016, 06:37:05 AM
cigar #2, BrickHouse Fuma robusto.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 06:44:39 AM
[...]

:o
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 06:45:27 AM
Morning SexTalesDean and Golf.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 06:47:38 AM
good morning guys. EPC 2nd corona and coffee. good day to wash/wax the truck and maybe mow the lawn.
Morning, Dean. Up a little early today?
went to bed early. been playing with that new 2 ball putter on the rug trying to get use to the new Super Stroke Ultra Slim 1.0 grip. I'm happy.
morning Dave.
I said last week keeping another two-ball putter busy was going to be a challenge and here he was playing with it at 2:00 in the morning.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 06:50:47 AM
Have not been watching too closely but I have sure not seen anything of any interest on the Burner.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2016, 06:55:58 AM
cigar #2, BrickHouse Fuma robusto.
How do those compare to the regular line?
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2016, 06:56:45 AM
Have not been watching too closely but I have sure not seen anything of any interest on the Burner.
Still 2+ days to go, bound to be something good!
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 06:59:33 AM
Have not been watching too closely but I have sure not seen anything of any interest on the Burner.
Still 2+ days to go, bound to be something good!
There may have been something good yesterday but I probably looked at 25-30 deals and did not see any.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 07:03:12 AM
At the Monster ??? ??? ???  No picture and no description.

The Rake Vig 5 Pack
Country: NicaraguaSize: 6 x 60 Shape: Double Toro Wrapper: Maduro Strength: Full Quantity:5 CigarsMSRP:$58.75
$34.98

No description available.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 07:05:19 AM
Have not been watching too closely but I have sure not seen anything of any interest on the Burner.
Still 2+ days to go, bound to be something good!
There may have been something good yesterday but I probably looked at 25-30 deals and did not see any.
Damn, I woke them up!

T-52's 5/$50   Only an average deal but good cigars.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2016, 07:06:02 AM
Have not been watching too closely but I have sure not seen anything of any interest on the Burner.
Still 2+ days to go, bound to be something good!
There may have been something good yesterday but I probably looked at 25-30 deals and did not see any.
Damn, I woke them up!

T-52's 5/$50   Only an average deal but good cigars.
Those were up yesterday, too. Plus with the extra points it's like $10 off a future order.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 07:07:10 AM
Have not been watching too closely but I have sure not seen anything of any interest on the Burner.
Still 2+ days to go, bound to be something good!
There may have been something good yesterday but I probably looked at 25-30 deals and did not see any.
Damn, I woke them up!

T-52's 5/$50   Only an average deal but good cigars.
Those were up yesterday, too. Plus with the extra points it's like $10 off a future order.
No surprise I would expect three-peats or more on most everything.

And they are actually only $49 not $50.

Sheesh, now I am thinking buy.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 12, 2016, 07:10:18 AM
cigar #2, BrickHouse Fuma robusto.
How do those compare to the regular line?
short fillers aren't terrible after about 3 months in the humi. nice knock around smoke for the price. the band sucks, it's heavy/thick and almost impossible to remove.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 12, 2016, 07:12:19 AM
good morning guys. EPC 2nd corona and coffee. good day to wash/wax the truck and maybe mow the lawn.
Morning, Dean. Up a little early today?
went to bed early. been playing with that new 2 ball putter on the rug trying to get use to the new Super Stroke Ultra Slim 1.0 grip. I'm happy.
morning Dave.
I said last week keeping another two-ball putter busy was going to be a challenge and here he was playing with it at 2:00 in the morning.
well the lady stayed home last night so I had to play with something. morning Dave.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 07:12:31 AM
cigar #2, BrickHouse Fuma robusto.
How do those compare to the regular line?
short fillers aren't terrible after about 3 months in the humi. nice knock around smoke for the price. the band sucks, it's heavy/thick and almost impossible to remove.
I have noticed a lot of cigars lately with bands being hard to remove, need to use cheaper glue.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 12, 2016, 07:19:52 AM
time to wash/wax the truck. bbl.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 12, 2016, 07:22:55 AM
Morning Daves and WaxOnWaxOffDean.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 12, 2016, 07:23:38 AM
Hmmm, perhaps just change that to WashnWaxDean.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 07:26:25 AM
time to wash/wax the truck. bbl.
Be sure to polish the knob.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 07:26:55 AM
Morning Daves and WaxOnWaxOffDean.
Morning ConferenceCallBean
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2016, 07:32:25 AM
good morning guys. EPC 2nd corona and coffee. good day to wash/wax the truck and maybe mow the lawn.
Morning, Dean. Up a little early today?
went to bed early. been playing with that new 2 ball putter on the rug trying to get use to the new Super Stroke Ultra Slim 1.0 grip. I'm happy.
morning Dave.
I said last week keeping another two-ball putter busy was going to be a challenge and here he was playing with it at 2:00 in the morning.
well the lady stayed home last night so I had to play with something. morning Dave.
Cleaning off the ol' 5-wood?
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 12, 2016, 07:33:06 AM
Morning Daves and WaxOnWaxOffDean.
Morning ConferenceCallBean
Good morning, VacationingAgainDave.  You still out in SC?
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 07:34:06 AM
Sheesh, nice cigars up but NO DEAl!

Tatuaje Cabaiguan Guapos Original (5.6"x54) - 5 Cigars  $40
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 07:35:53 AM
Morning Daves and WaxOnWaxOffDean.
Morning ConferenceCallBean
Good morning, VacationingAgainDave.  You still out in SC?
Yes sir, be here until Sunday.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2016, 07:48:22 AM
Good morning, guys.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2016, 07:50:17 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning, Tony.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2016, 07:50:38 AM
I think the Subway downstairs has started making their bread, cause it smells amazing up here.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 08:06:12 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning Mayor T
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 12, 2016, 08:08:08 AM
I think the Subway downstairs has started making their bread, cause it smells amazing up here.
Wonder what Jared is smelling these days?
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 08:09:46 AM
Another decent offer on a really good smoke.

San Cristobal Fabuloso
5-PACk for $34
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 08:11:44 AM
I think the Subway downstairs has started making their bread, cause it smells amazing up here.
Wonder what Jared is smelling these days?
Bet it ain't little boys anymore.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 12, 2016, 08:16:29 AM
I think the Subway downstairs has started making their bread, cause it smells amazing up here.
Wonder what Jared is smelling these days?
Bet it ain't little boys anymore.
Actually I think he was into girls, but underage regardless. He's somebodies bitch by now.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 08:16:51 AM
My sons cell phone rings at 7:30 this morning and he does not say hello, he answers "you in jail". :)

Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2016, 08:20:50 AM
I think the Subway downstairs has started making their bread, cause it smells amazing up here.
Wonder what Jared is smelling these days?
Man sweat and his own tears.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 12, 2016, 08:21:12 AM
good morning guys. EPC 2nd corona and coffee. good day to wash/wax the truck and maybe mow the lawn.
Morning, Dean. Up a little early today?
went to bed early. been playing with that new 2 ball putter on the rug trying to get use to the new Super Stroke Ultra Slim 1.0 grip. I'm happy.
morning Dave.
I have one of those myself. Doesn't help, I still can't putt. Lol
out of the guys I play with I am by far the better putter which surprises me. I have no depth perception and can't see undulations in the greens, hell, I can't even see wrinkles in a rug, but I use the Craig Statler school of putting. don't fuck around looking at the putt, just hit it.
Lmao
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 12, 2016, 08:22:33 AM
Have not been watching too closely but I have sure not seen anything of any interest on the Burner.
I grabbed SL habbabos. I love that cigar.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 12, 2016, 08:26:55 AM
[...]

Dean is cut off from the news room. I had some scary visuals
Have not been watching too closely but I have sure not seen anything of any interest on the Burner.
I grabbed SL habbabos. I love that cigar.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 08:30:43 AM
[...]

And you are cut-off for improper quote posting ;)
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 08:31:14 AM
Morning Blue.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 12, 2016, 08:32:36 AM
I been awake for 18 + hrs cut me some slack lol
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 12, 2016, 08:33:10 AM
Have not been watching too closely but I have sure not seen anything of any interest on the Burner.
I grabbed SL habbabos. I love that cigar.
Mr.Happy Poop!
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 12, 2016, 08:33:25 AM
I been awake for 18 + hrs cut me some slack lol
No.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 12, 2016, 08:34:45 AM
Hey Tex burning an inferno. Either this cigar is good.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 12, 2016, 08:34:48 AM
I think the Subway downstairs has started making their bread, cause it smells amazing up here.
Wonder what Jared is smelling these days?
His own steaming buns.  Morning Mark.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 12, 2016, 08:35:59 AM
Hey Tex burning an inferno. Either this cigar is good.
…or what?
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 12, 2016, 08:36:45 AM
I been awake for 18 + hrs cut me some slack lol
No.
CB, helloooo
[...]

Post by: bluecollar on May 12, 2016, 08:37:55 AM
Hey Tex burning an inferno. Either this cigar is good.
…or what?
Or I need some sleep.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 12, 2016, 08:39:12 AM
[...]

Man but this post is fucked up.  What a bunch of poop.  Oh, good evening (Rick Standard Time) bluecollar.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 12, 2016, 08:40:15 AM
LTG I read that Leccia post. Those pipe tobacco Cigars don't sound well but I bet they get a lot of following.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 12, 2016, 08:41:17 AM
[...]

CB said Man butt.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 08:41:20 AM
[...]

Slow learner too.

Sheesh!
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 12, 2016, 08:41:43 AM
LTG I read that Leccia post. Those pipe tobacco Cigars don't sound well but I bet they get a lot of following.
Everybody is jumping on the pipe tobacco wagon.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 12, 2016, 08:42:29 AM
Hey Tex burning an inferno. Either this cigar is good.
…or what?
Or I need some sleep.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 08:43:36 AM
NewsmanGeorgiaDave has fallen down on the job today.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 08:44:10 AM
LTG I read that Leccia post. Those pipe tobacco Cigars don't sound well but I bet they get a lot of following.
Everybody is jumping on the pipe tobacco wagon.
Not everybody

I wonder if there is a loophole in the FDA Rules to allow pipe tobacco to fall through the cracks.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 08:46:08 AM
Think I will walk down and see if the fish are biting.

On second thought I guess I better finish my coffee first.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 12, 2016, 08:47:53 AM
LTG I read that Leccia post. Those pipe tobacco Cigars don't sound well but I bet they get a lot of following.
Everybody is jumping on the pipe tobacco wagon.
Not everybody

I wonder if there is a loophole in the FDA Rules to allow pipe tobacco to fall through the cracks.
I couldn't live without some of my C&D blends.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 08:48:39 AM
Sunny and warm but the Wind is blowing like hell here this morning.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 12, 2016, 08:49:51 AM
http://www.cornellanddiehl.com/
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2016, 08:55:21 AM
LTG I read that Leccia post. Those pipe tobacco Cigars don't sound well but I bet they get a lot of following.
He seems to have a pretty solid following already, so that'll probably help. Not sure it is something for me, though, I'd try one if I had the chance.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 12, 2016, 08:56:34 AM
LTG I read that Leccia post. Those pipe tobacco Cigars don't sound well but I bet they get a lot of following.
Everybody is jumping on the pipe tobacco wagon.
Not everybody

I wonder if there is a loophole in the FDA Rules to allow pipe tobacco to fall through the cracks.
I couldn't live without some of my C&D blends.
Many great pipe tobaccos.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 09:08:24 AM
Think I will walk down and see if the fish are biting.

On second thought I guess I better finish my coffee first.
Now I will try the fishing.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 12, 2016, 09:13:33 AM
Have fun all.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2016, 09:18:50 AM
Have fun all.
Later FishinDave, PoopinRick.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 12, 2016, 09:20:44 AM
Think I will walk down and see if the fish are biting.

On second thought I guess I better finish my coffee first.
Now I will try the fishing.
Good luck, hope you get a whopper! (TWSS)
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 12, 2016, 09:32:19 AM
done. two coats.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2016, 09:35:15 AM
done. two coats.
Lookin' good.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 12, 2016, 09:37:17 AM
done. two coats.
Lookin' good.
and now everyone knows it's going to rain and the birds will roost over it.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2016, 09:44:14 AM
done. two coats.
Lookin' good.
and now everyone knows it's going to rain and the birds will roost over it.
Well, naturally. Most of the reason I rarely bother to wash my cars. Lol
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 10:18:30 AM
Fish not biting, water is crystal clear and sun is bright so not the perfect combination.

Having a cold Coors Light breakfast beverage on the veranda now, Nice!
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 10:47:56 AM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 12, 2016, 10:49:30 AM
Morning, muchachos. Beautiful day to ride the Harley to work. Little brisk this morning, but gonna be a gorgeous ride home.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 10:56:06 AM
Morning, muchachos. Beautiful day to ride the Harley to work. Little brisk this morning, but gonna be a gorgeous ride home.
Morning Razmundos
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2016, 10:57:08 AM
Morning, muchachos. Beautiful day to ride the Harley to work. Little brisk this morning, but gonna be a gorgeous ride home.
Morning, Raz. Pretty nice here as well. 77 for the high for today, 46 the high for Sunday. Fuckin' Ohio.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 12, 2016, 10:58:41 AM
Morning, muchachos. Beautiful day to ride the Harley to work. Little brisk this morning, but gonna be a gorgeous ride home.
Morning Razmundos
Morning, Tex.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 12, 2016, 10:59:20 AM
Morning, muchachos. Beautiful day to ride the Harley to work. Little brisk this morning, but gonna be a gorgeous ride home.
Morning, Raz. Pretty nice here as well. 77 for the high for today, 46 the high for Sunday. Fuckin' Ohio.
Gonna be 77 here as well, so they say. But you can never believe the weather forecasts here.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 11:04:34 AM
I am a bit stunned by the high prices on the few quality offerings Burning.  Thank You Obama FDA!
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 12, 2016, 11:07:13 AM
Morning, muchachos. Beautiful day to ride the Harley to work. Little brisk this morning, but gonna be a gorgeous ride home.
Morning, Raz. Pretty nice here as well. 77 for the high for today, 46 the high for Sunday. Fuckin' Ohio.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 12, 2016, 11:08:12 AM
Morning, muchachos. Beautiful day to ride the Harley to work. Little brisk this morning, but gonna be a gorgeous ride home.
Morning Razman.  Wazzup?
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 12, 2016, 11:08:48 AM
Morning, muchachos. Beautiful day to ride the Harley to work. Little brisk this morning, but gonna be a gorgeous ride home.
Morning Razman.  Wazzup?
The price of cigars, apparently. Morning, Mikey.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 12, 2016, 11:09:42 AM
I am a bit stunned by the high prices on the few quality offerings Burning.  Thank You Obama FDA!
Seller's market.  Morning AzzTex.  Whatcha fishin' for?
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 12, 2016, 11:12:25 AM
Morning, muchachos. Beautiful day to ride the Harley to work. Little brisk this morning, but gonna be a gorgeous ride home.
Morning Razman.  Wazzup?
The price of cigars, apparently. Morning, Mikey.
Gotta stock up while you still can.  Beware of those tobacco Nazi's at the FDA.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 11:23:12 AM
Decent deal on the Mash for Room 101 Namakubi Papi Chulo's
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 11:23:51 AM
Morning, muchachos. Beautiful day to ride the Harley to work. Little brisk this morning, but gonna be a gorgeous ride home.
Morning Razman.  Wazzup?
The price of cigars, apparently. Morning, Mikey.
Gotta stock up while you still can.  Beware of those tobacco Nazi's at the FDA.
I did :)
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 11:26:07 AM
I am a bit stunned by the high prices on the few quality offerings Burning.  Thank You Obama FDA!
Seller's market.  Morning AzzTex.  Whatcha fishin' for?
No sellers market for me fuk-um I bought early and often they can stick it up their azzez.

Fish'n for bass in the boy's pond.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2016, 11:43:22 AM
Morning, muchachos. Beautiful day to ride the Harley to work. Little brisk this morning, but gonna be a gorgeous ride home.
Morning Razman.  Wazzup?
The price of cigars, apparently. Morning, Mikey.
Gotta stock up while you still can.  Beware of those tobacco Nazi's at the FDA.
20% off coupon at CI has me putting a cart together. Kept a couple of options from yesterday's jam in there for free shipping.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 12, 2016, 12:44:49 PM
Fish not biting, water is crystal clear and sun is bright so not the perfect combination.

Having a cold Coors Light breakfast beverage on the veranda now, Nice!
maybe you should have gone catching instead of fishing.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 12, 2016, 12:46:06 PM
hey RazMan and Mike.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2016, 01:37:41 PM
hey RazMan and Mike.
Ya scared them both away.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2016, 01:43:58 PM
I am a bit stunned by the high prices on the few quality offerings Burning.  Thank You Obama FDA!
Or thank you greedy companies that think they can than Obama FDA well ahead of any impact on cost...
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2016, 01:45:40 PM
Arrived in sunny 86 degree South Carolina, settling in with an Illusions Rothchildes after a nice lunch at Cracker Barrel.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2016, 01:47:11 PM
Fish not biting, water is crystal clear and sun is bright so not the perfect combination.

Having a cold Coors Light breakfast beverage on the veranda now, Nice!
maybe you should have gone catching instead of fishing.
That only interrupts the smoking and drinking.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2016, 01:51:43 PM
NewsmanGeorgiaDave has fallen down on the job today.
Had to leave for the airport at five after a long evening with the son's dog.  3 years old and will probably have to put him down.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 02:11:14 PM
Fish not biting, water is crystal clear and sun is bright so not the perfect combination.

Having a cold Coors Light breakfast beverage on the veranda now, Nice!
maybe you should have gone catching instead of fishing.
That was definitely where I went wrong.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 02:12:57 PM
Arrived in sunny 86 degree South Carolina, settling in with an Illusions Rothchildes after a nice lunch at Cracker Barrel.
Did not know you were using a walker to get around these days.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 02:13:35 PM
NewsmanGeorgiaDave has fallen down on the job today.
Had to leave for the airport at five after a long evening with the son's dog.  3 years old and will probably have to put him down.
Oh my that is very sad to have to do.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 02:14:27 PM
Arrived in sunny 86 degree South Carolina, settling in with an Illusions Rothchildes after a nice lunch at Cracker Barrel.
Afternoon SCDave, welcome to the neighborhood.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2016, 02:14:41 PM
Arrived in sunny 86 degree South Carolina, settling in with an Illusions Rothchildes after a nice lunch at Cracker Barrel.
Did not know you were using a walker to get around these days.
And a glorious GFY to you sir!
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2016, 02:16:01 PM
NewsmanGeorgiaDave has fallen down on the job today.
Had to leave for the airport at five after a long evening with the son's dog.  3 years old and will probably have to put him down.
Oh my that is very sad to have to do.
Especially with him staying at my place while his "Dad" is down here.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 02:16:29 PM
Just got back from having lunch on the oceanfront.  Great place with pretty good food.

Fuk'n tourist are starting to pile in already, traffic is getting bad and restaurants are all packed.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2016, 02:16:34 PM
Arrived in sunny 86 degree South Carolina, settling in with an Illusions Rothchildes after a nice lunch at Cracker Barrel.
Did not know you were using a walker to get around these days.
And a glorious GFY to you sir!
Hell, we're almost as far apart as we were before!
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 02:17:05 PM
Arrived in sunny 86 degree South Carolina, settling in with an Illusions Rothchildes after a nice lunch at Cracker Barrel.
Did not know you were using a walker to get around these days.
And a glorious GFY to you sir!
;D
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2016, 02:17:29 PM
Just got back from having lunch on the oceanfront.  Great place with pretty good food.

Fuk'n tourist are starting to pile in already, traffic is getting bad and restaurants are all packed.
Time to venture out for a bit and see what's changing on campus.  Lots of major construction.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 02:18:02 PM
Arrived in sunny 86 degree South Carolina, settling in with an Illusions Rothchildes after a nice lunch at Cracker Barrel.
Did not know you were using a walker to get around these days.
And a glorious GFY to you sir!
Hell, we're almost as far apart as we were before!
Bout true, we are almost as far apart as you can be in SC.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2016, 02:19:30 PM
Just got back from having lunch on the oceanfront.  Great place with pretty good food.

Fuk'n tourist are starting to pile in already, traffic is getting bad and restaurants are all packed.
I hope you recognize the irony there. ;)
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2016, 02:19:48 PM
Bout time to call it a day. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 02:21:50 PM
Just got back from having lunch on the oceanfront.  Great place with pretty good food.

Fuk'n tourist are starting to pile in already, traffic is getting bad and restaurants are all packed.
I hope you recognize the irony there. ;)
Don't live the tourist life here and also a former resident.  Don't eat the buffets either.  ;)

Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 02:24:46 PM
Hemingway Signatures 10/$60 which is about $6 more than they were buying 5er's here a few weeks ago.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2016, 02:25:26 PM
Just got back from having lunch on the oceanfront.  Great place with pretty good food.

Fuk'n tourist are starting to pile in already, traffic is getting bad and restaurants are all packed.
I hope you recognize the irony there. ;)
Don't live the tourist life here and also a former resident.  Don't eat the buffets either.  ;)
If you're gonna retire, you're gonna have to start eating the buffets. And remember, dinner is at 4:30.  8)
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: Bob Cigar on May 12, 2016, 02:32:49 PM
Afternoon, boys.. How is everyone?
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 02:40:47 PM
Just got back from having lunch on the oceanfront.  Great place with pretty good food.

Fuk'n tourist are starting to pile in already, traffic is getting bad and restaurants are all packed.
I hope you recognize the irony there. ;)
Don't live the tourist life here and also a former resident.  Don't eat the buffets either.  ;)
If you're gonna retire, you're gonna have to start eating the buffets. And remember, dinner is at 4:30.  8)
That is the Yankee plan, not what the rest of us do.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 02:41:13 PM
Afternoon, boys.. How is everyone?
Afternoon Bob.  Doing well here.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 02:42:04 PM
Jericho Hill just lit and a Terrapin Hopescutioner opened.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 03:45:55 PM
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 03:46:28 PM
Had to catch me a little nap.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 04:57:09 PM
Double Sheesh!
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2016, 05:22:05 PM
Had to catch me a little nap.
One beer and he's out.... I'll say sheesh!
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 12, 2016, 05:27:49 PM
Had to catch me a little nap.
One beer and he's out.... I'll say sheesh!
Indeed.  Lack of stamina (hopefully TNWSS).
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 12, 2016, 05:42:41 PM
hey RazMan and Mike.
Ya scared them both away.
Nah, work just beating' up on me today.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 12, 2016, 06:27:18 PM
GFY's I am at a baseball game where it is raining but it is $1 beer night anyway.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2016, 09:04:13 PM
hey RazMan and Mike.
Ya scared them both away.
Nah, work just beating' up on me today.
Just keep thinking about that ride home.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2016, 09:24:19 PM
Good evening, gentlemen.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 12, 2016, 09:44:46 PM
hey RazMan and Mike.
Ya scared them both away.
Nah, work just beating' up on me today.
Just keep thinking about that ride home.
Well, it was an adventure. Battery terminal but came loose and disappeared. So when I wen to start the bike...Nada. Figured out what was wrong, got it started by holding the cable onto the terminal, and limped it five miles to the dealer. They donated the part, and the rest of the ride was quite nice, even though I had to take the freeway.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2016, 09:56:19 PM
hey RazMan and Mike.
Ya scared them both away.
Nah, work just beating' up on me today.
Just keep thinking about that ride home.
Well, it was an adventure. Battery terminal but came loose and disappeared. So when I wen to start the bike...Nada. Figured out what was wrong, got it started by holding the cable onto the terminal, and limped it five miles to the dealer. They donated the part, and the rest of the ride was quite nice, even though I had to take the freeway.
Glad you were able to make lemonade.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2016, 10:03:05 PM
hey RazMan and Mike.
Ya scared them both away.
Nah, work just beating' up on me today.
Just keep thinking about that ride home.
Well, it was an adventure. Battery terminal but came loose and disappeared. So when I wen to start the bike...Nada. Figured out what was wrong, got it started by holding the cable onto the terminal, and limped it five miles to the dealer. They donated the part, and the rest of the ride was quite nice, even though I had to take the freeway.
Still some honest businesses out there.
Title: Re: 5/12/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 12, 2016, 10:22:07 PM