CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 09, 2016, 12:00:04 AM

Title: 3/9/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on March 09, 2016, 12:00:04 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 09, 2016, 01:18:50 AM
Guess what day it is!?!
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2016, 02:08:21 AM
Guess what day it is!?!
Wednesday?
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 09, 2016, 03:44:38 AM
Guess what day it is!?!
MikeMikeMikeMikeMike
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 09, 2016, 04:00:44 AM
Morning, all. Short day for me, as I have to be with the wife later this morning for a medical procedure. So I'll be hazzuhing bright and early at 8:45. CADave may not even be up yet!
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 09, 2016, 05:26:37 AM
Sheesh #1 for the day.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 09, 2016, 06:38:10 AM
Sheesh #2 already? Day is just flying by with the new season of House of Cards to keep me company.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: sfish on March 09, 2016, 06:51:44 AM
Morning David, House of Cards indeed
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: sfish on March 09, 2016, 06:53:59 AM
Morning David, House of Cards indeed
Good luck with the wife today, hope it's nothing too serious
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 09, 2016, 06:54:34 AM
Morning David, House of Cards indeed
Binged the first 3 seasons in about 8 days before the new season came out, couldn't get enough of it.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: sfish on March 09, 2016, 06:59:33 AM
Morning David, House of Cards indeed
Binged the first 3 seasons in about 8 days before the new season came out, couldn't get enough of it.
Oh cool, I was referring to this place
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 09, 2016, 07:00:43 AM
Morning David, House of Cards indeed
Good luck with the wife today, hope it's nothing too serious
Today's isn't serious, she's just nervous. All signs are pointing to her having a hysterectomy in the coming weeks, so today's test is to make sure she doesn't have any cancer before they proceed. There's no reason to think she does, just one of the standard things she has to do. But, to do so, they have to take a sample from her uterus, in the office, with a giant needle. So, she wants me there for moral support and to crush my hand as they do this.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 09, 2016, 07:00:57 AM
Morning David, House of Cards indeed
Binged the first 3 seasons in about 8 days before the new season came out, couldn't get enough of it.
Oh cool, I was referring to this place
LALTS
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2016, 07:01:05 AM
Good morning, humpers.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2016, 07:02:52 AM
Sheesh #2 already? Day is just flying by with the new season of House of Cards to keep me company.
I've been meaning to get onboard with that. There's too much good tv programming and you just can't watch it all.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2016, 07:03:54 AM
Morning David, House of Cards indeed
Binged the first 3 seasons in about 8 days before the new season came out, couldn't get enough of it.
Oh cool, I was referring to this place
Dang, brah!
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: sfish on March 09, 2016, 07:11:38 AM
Morning David, House of Cards indeed
Good luck with the wife today, hope it's nothing too serious
Today's isn't serious, she's just nervous. All signs are pointing to her having a hysterectomy in the coming weeks, so today's test is to make sure she doesn't have any cancer before they proceed. There's no reason to think she does, just one of the standard things she has to do. But, to do so, they have to take a sample from her uterus, in the office, with a giant needle. So, she wants me there for moral support and to crush my hand as they do this.
I don't blame her, scary stuff
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2016, 07:13:11 AM

Morning David, House of Cards indeed
Good luck with the wife today, hope it's nothing too serious
Today's isn't serious, she's just nervous. All signs are pointing to her having a hysterectomy in the coming weeks, so today's test is to make sure she doesn't have any cancer before they proceed. There's no reason to think she does, just one of the standard things she has to do. But, to do so, they have to take a sample from her uterus, in the office, with a giant needle. So, she wants me there for moral support and to crush my hand as they do this.

The good news is that maybe they'll take out the PMS too. Good luck.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 09, 2016, 07:18:18 AM
Sheesh #2 already? Day is just flying by with the new season of House of Cards to keep me company.
I've been meaning to get onboard with that. There's too much good tv programming and you just can't watch it all.
There really is, I can't remember it ever being better.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 09, 2016, 07:19:11 AM

Morning David, House of Cards indeed
Good luck with the wife today, hope it's nothing too serious
Today's isn't serious, she's just nervous. All signs are pointing to her having a hysterectomy in the coming weeks, so today's test is to make sure she doesn't have any cancer before they proceed. There's no reason to think she does, just one of the standard things she has to do. But, to do so, they have to take a sample from her uterus, in the office, with a giant needle. So, she wants me there for moral support and to crush my hand as they do this.

The good news is that maybe they'll take out the PMS too. Good luck.
Well, she won't go through menopause, because they're leaving the ovaries, if everything goes according to plan. But yes, she will lose her monthly visitor, which can only be good for the both of us, you know?
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: sfish on March 09, 2016, 07:29:29 AM

Morning David, House of Cards indeed
Good luck with the wife today, hope it's nothing too serious
Today's isn't serious, she's just nervous. All signs are pointing to her having a hysterectomy in the coming weeks, so today's test is to make sure she doesn't have any cancer before they proceed. There's no reason to think she does, just one of the standard things she has to do. But, to do so, they have to take a sample from her uterus, in the office, with a giant needle. So, she wants me there for moral support and to crush my hand as they do this.

The good news is that maybe they'll take out the PMS too. Good luck.
Well, she won't go through menopause, because they're leaving the ovaries, if everything goes according to plan. But yes, she will lose her monthly visitor, which can only be good for the both of us, you know?
Yes Dean
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2016, 07:29:38 AM
Sheesh #2 already? Day is just flying by with the new season of House of Cards to keep me company.
I've been meaning to get onboard with that. There's too much good tv programming and you just can't watch it all.
There really is, I can't remember it ever being better.
Back when there were 3 channels and we thought Gilligan's Island was quality programming?
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 09, 2016, 07:45:03 AM

Morning David, House of Cards indeed
Good luck with the wife today, hope it's nothing too serious
Today's isn't serious, she's just nervous. All signs are pointing to her having a hysterectomy in the coming weeks, so today's test is to make sure she doesn't have any cancer before they proceed. There's no reason to think she does, just one of the standard things she has to do. But, to do so, they have to take a sample from her uterus, in the office, with a giant needle. So, she wants me there for moral support and to crush my hand as they do this.

The good news is that maybe they'll take out the PMS too. Good luck.
Well, she won't go through menopause, because they're leaving the ovaries, if everything goes according to plan. But yes, she will lose her monthly visitor, which can only be good for the both of us, you know?
Yes Dean
I just meant that neither of us would have to deal with her PMS issues. I'm married, sex life went off the table long ago. Lol
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 09, 2016, 07:45:53 AM
Sheesh #2 already? Day is just flying by with the new season of House of Cards to keep me company.
I've been meaning to get onboard with that. There's too much good tv programming and you just can't watch it all.
There really is, I can't remember it ever being better.
Back when there were 3 channels and we thought Gilligan's Island was quality programming?
I don't have quite that much history to go through.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 08:12:49 AM
Morning, all. Short day for me, as I have to be with the wife later this morning for a medical procedure. So I'll be hazzuhing bright and early at 8:45. CADave may not even be up yet!
GFY......
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 08:15:24 AM
Morning Dave, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 08:16:51 AM

Morning David, House of Cards indeed
Good luck with the wife today, hope it's nothing too serious
Today's isn't serious, she's just nervous. All signs are pointing to her having a hysterectomy in the coming weeks, so today's test is to make sure she doesn't have any cancer before they proceed. There's no reason to think she does, just one of the standard things she has to do. But, to do so, they have to take a sample from her uterus, in the office, with a giant needle. So, she wants me there for moral support and to crush my hand as they do this.

The good news is that maybe they'll take out the PMS too. Good luck.
But then you get the early menopause....never a win-win I'm afraid.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 08:17:38 AM

[...]

Probably a good thing....you'd break the table.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 09, 2016, 08:21:23 AM

[...]

(https://45.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8f3upuMfe1qg4blro1_500.gif)
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2016, 08:22:43 AM
Glad I came in early today. It's been a shit show.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 09, 2016, 08:25:25 AM
Good morning Dave, Dave, Tony & Scott!  looks to be a beautiful day shaping up outside (weatherwise that is) may have to smoke lunch today!
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2016, 08:26:19 AM
Morning Dave, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, Dave. You're gonna miss out on some nice weather here. You shoulda scheduled your CA trip for earlier in the winter.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2016, 08:28:06 AM
Good morning Dave, Dave, Tony & Scott!  looks to be a beautiful day shaping up outside (weatherwise that is) may have to smoke lunch today!
That sounds like a fine plan. I have meetings through lunch today. God I hope this layoff happens sooner than later.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2016, 08:28:57 AM

[...]

I think he called you fat.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 09, 2016, 08:31:13 AM
Good morning Dave, Dave, Tony & Scott!  looks to be a beautiful day shaping up outside (weatherwise that is) may have to smoke lunch today!
Morning, Sam. Already 60 here and sunny, but expecting rain later today. Got up to 73 yesterday.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 09, 2016, 08:31:55 AM

[...]

He's got a keen eye.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 09, 2016, 08:41:31 AM
Alright, time to do it to it. See youse guys tomorrow. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 08:42:19 AM
  9 Ave Maria Immaculata  Toro  (6.0 x 50)
         5/27.50
  8 Diesel Unholy Cocktail  Belicoso  (5.0 x 56)
        10/29.99
  7 My Father  No. 4   Lancero  (7.5 x 38)
         5/32.50
  6  La Herencia Cubana CORE  Toro  (6.5 x 52)
        10/37.50
  5  H. Upmann Media Noche  Toro  (6.0 x 54)
         5/22.50
  4  Padilla Single Batch  Perfecto  (4.5 x 60)
       10/24.99
  3  Oliva Connecticut Reserve  Toro  (6.0 x 50)
        5/24.50
  2  Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal  Toro  (6.2 x 54)
       10/39.99

  1  CAO Flathead  V554 Camshaft  (5.5 x 54)
        5/24.00
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 08:42:48 AM
Alright, time to do it to it. See youse guys tomorrow. Hazzuh!
Good holdin' that hand Dave!
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 08:46:19 AM
Glad I came in early today. It's been a shit show.
I'm sure the company really appreciates it!
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 08:51:04 AM
I've had two of the three EPC Ernesto's Humidor (Colorado and Connecticut), and have to say I've been disappointed.  Flavor profile just doesn't match up to history.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 09, 2016, 08:52:57 AM
Good mornin Humpers!
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 09, 2016, 08:56:04 AM
Alright, time to do it to it. See youse guys tomorrow. Hazzuh!
Good luck to your wife and you Dave!
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 09, 2016, 08:56:56 AM
Good mornin Humpers!
Good morning Shaun.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 09, 2016, 08:59:24 AM
Morning Shaun, Dave, Sam, and Mr. Mayor.  Where's Tex?  You Daves are supposed to keep tabs on each other.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 09:07:56 AM
Morning Shaun, Dave, Sam, and Mr. Mayor.  Where's Tex?  You Daves are supposed to keep tabs on each other.
Isn't he on his way to yankeeland?
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 09:08:16 AM
Morning Sam and YellowStar.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 09, 2016, 09:14:43 AM
Morning Shaun, Dave, Sam, and Mr. Mayor.  Where's Tex?  You Daves are supposed to keep tabs on each other.
Isn't he on his way to yankeeland?
You're not sure?  You are your Daves keeper.  He's not heavy, he's my Dave.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 09:24:15 AM
Morning Shaun, Dave, Sam, and Mr. Mayor.  Where's Tex?  You Daves are supposed to keep tabs on each other.
Isn't he on his way to yankeeland?
You're not sure?  You are your Daves keeper.  He's not heavy, he's my Dave.
::)
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 09, 2016, 09:27:57 AM
Good mornin Humpers!
So Shorttimer, when's your last day?
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 09:36:37 AM
Good mornin Humpers!
So Shorttimer, when's your last day?
Got some catching up to do?
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 09:37:36 AM
Morning Ladies, prepping for the NY Herf tomorrow..

Flight leaves after lunch.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2016, 09:39:44 AM
Morning Ladies, prepping for the NY Herf tomorrow..

Flight leaves after lunch.
I got my dance card cleared up for tomorrow evening. Now I just need to figure out where we will dance.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 09, 2016, 09:40:25 AM
Good mornin Humpers!
So Shorttimer, when's your last day?
Got some catching up to do?
Apparently so. No worries, I don't really give a schitt.   ;)
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 09:40:30 AM
12 miles and normally +\- 40 minutes for the wardens commute but this morning she left home at 6:45 and just parked at 8:35.  She has been somewhat of a retirement holdout but I think this Fuct up traffic is going to make her see the light.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 09:41:20 AM
Morning Ladies, prepping for the NY Herf tomorrow..

Flight leaves after lunch.
I got my dance card cleared up for tomorrow evening. Now I just need to figure out where we will dance.
Dinner and dancing would be nice ;)
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 09, 2016, 09:52:02 AM
Morning Shaun, Dave, Sam, and Mr. Mayor.  Where's Tex?  You Daves are supposed to keep tabs on each other.
Mornin Mark!
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 09, 2016, 09:53:19 AM
Morning Ladies, prepping for the NY Herf tomorrow..

Flight leaves after lunch.
Mornin' soon-to-wing-eastward Dave.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: razgueado on March 09, 2016, 10:01:47 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 10:04:02 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 10:04:25 AM
Morning Ladies, prepping for the NY Herf tomorrow..

Flight leaves after lunch.
Mornin' soon-to-wing-eastward Dave.
Morning SS
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 09, 2016, 10:22:40 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Mornin' Raz
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: razgueado on March 09, 2016, 10:26:26 AM
It's range day. Gonna be trying out the sixgun tonight. Should be fun.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2016, 10:36:44 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Si, lo es.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: razgueado on March 09, 2016, 10:40:02 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Si, lo es.
Por supuesto.  Y ahora, Tex se va a enojar.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 09, 2016, 10:45:54 AM
Good mornin Humpers!
So Shorttimer, when's your last day?
pay attention 313 days from yesterday   8)
this is all quizzable material.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 10:47:30 AM
Good mornin Humpers!
So Shorttimer, when's your last day?
pay attention 313 days from yesterday   8)
this is all quizzable material.
So that makes it 312 days?
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 09, 2016, 10:47:39 AM
good morning boys, got to go meet an engineer in the
computer room.   bad disk drive.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 10:49:20 AM
Morning Ladies, prepping for the NY Herf tomorrow..

Flight leaves after lunch.
I got my dance card cleared up for tomorrow evening. Now I just need to figure out where we will dance.
Dinner and dancing would be nice ;)
But you always need a couple drinks to get you in the mood.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2016, 10:54:11 AM
Morning Ladies, prepping for the NY Herf tomorrow..

Flight leaves after lunch.
I got my dance card cleared up for tomorrow evening. Now I just need to figure out where we will dance.
Dinner and dancing would be nice ;)
But you always need a couple drinks to get you in the mood.
Jealous!
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 10:55:37 AM
12 Gurkha Hudson Bay  Torpedo  (6.0 x 52)
        10/27.50
11 Punch Bareknuckle
        10/34.50
10 Sam Leccia Luchador
        10/37.50
  9 Ave Maria Immaculata  Toro  (6.0 x 50)
         5/27.50
  8 Diesel Unholy Cocktail  Belicoso  (5.0 x 56)
        10/29.99
  7 My Father  No. 4   Lancero  (7.5 x 38)
         5/32.50
  6  La Herencia Cubana CORE  Toro  (6.5 x 52)
        10/37.50
  5  H. Upmann Media Noche  Toro  (6.0 x 54)
         5/22.50
  4  Padilla Single Batch  Perfecto  (4.5 x 60)
       10/24.99
  3  Oliva Connecticut Reserve  Toro  (6.0 x 50)
        5/24.50
  2  Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal  Toro  (6.2 x 54)
       10/39.99
  1  CAO Flathead  V554 Camshaft  (5.5 x 54)
        5/24.00
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 10:56:10 AM
Morning Ladies, prepping for the NY Herf tomorrow..

Flight leaves after lunch.
I got my dance card cleared up for tomorrow evening. Now I just need to figure out where we will dance.
Dinner and dancing would be nice ;)
But you always need a couple drinks to get you in the mood.
Jealous!
Without a doubt.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: razgueado on March 09, 2016, 10:57:21 AM
good morning boys, got to go meet an engineer in the
computer room.   bad disk drive.
Well you give that disk drive a stern talking-to.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 09, 2016, 11:11:51 AM
good morning boys, got to go meet an engineer in the
computer room.   bad disk drive.
Well you give that disk drive a stern talking-to.
it was a little confused, it lives in an appliance, and it's software lies and tells the world that him and 64 others
are virtual tape drives and virtual tapes.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: razgueado on March 09, 2016, 11:14:37 AM
good morning boys, got to go meet an engineer in the
computer room.   bad disk drive.
Well you give that disk drive a stern talking-to.
it was a little confused, it lives in an appliance, and it's software lies and tells the world that him and 64 others
are virtual tape drives and virtual tapes.
Ah. Nothing sadder than a closeted transgender drive. Tell him it's okay, he can be who he is and use any appliance he wants to.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 09, 2016, 11:24:04 AM
good morning boys, got to go meet an engineer in the
computer room.   bad disk drive.
IT folks and their euphemisms, sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 09, 2016, 11:54:32 AM
Good mornin Humpers!
So Shorttimer, when's your last day?
Next Friday - and it can't come soon enough!
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 12:19:48 PM
good morning boys, got to go meet an engineer in the
computer room.   bad disk drive.
IT folks and their euphemisms, sheesh.
Just glad they're so open minded and accommodating.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 12:24:24 PM
14 Don Pepin Garcia My Father and Friends Sampler III
         8/34.99
13 Isla del Sol by Drew Estate
         5/17.00
[...]
Post by: cigarbreath on March 09, 2016, 12:28:16 PM
Morning Ladies, prepping for the NY Herf tomorrow..

Flight leaves after lunch.
I got my dance card cleared up for tomorrow evening. Now I just need to figure out where we will dance.
Don't forget your dancin' shoes...
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 09, 2016, 12:36:27 PM
It's range day. Gonna be trying out the sixgun tonight. Should be fun.
Gonna whistle Dixie?
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: ThinBlueLine on March 09, 2016, 12:46:12 PM
Long time fellas...figured I'd give you guys a crack at a sampler I'm selling. OR DE Sampler $70 shipped. Consolidating my tower and need some room.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160309/91a1cbe1e374c0e836a6be244b25caa8.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: ThinBlueLine on March 09, 2016, 12:47:15 PM
Forgot to mention I can do this 4x
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 09, 2016, 12:47:54 PM
Long time fellas...figured I'd give you guys a crack at a sampler I'm selling. OR DE Sampler $70 shipped. Consolidating my tower and need some room.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160309/91a1cbe1e374c0e836a6be244b25caa8.jpg)
Occifer!  How the hell are you?
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: ThinBlueLine on March 09, 2016, 12:48:14 PM
Not bad busy as usual. Glad to see the usual crew around here
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 09, 2016, 12:50:41 PM
Forgot to mention I can do this 4x
TWSS
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 12:55:15 PM
15 Arturo Fuente Chateau  (4.5 x 50)'
         5/22.50
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 12:57:05 PM
Not bad busy as usual. Glad to see the usual crew around here
Glad you could stop in!  Good to hear from you.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 12:57:34 PM
Forgot to mention I can do this 4x
TWSS
You wish.  Morning CB.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 09, 2016, 01:03:45 PM
Forgot to mention I can do this 4x
TWSS
You wish.  Morning CB.
You traveling to Nice directly from San Diego?
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 01:32:30 PM
Could not figure out if I was at the Austin airport or the zoo but got a turkey sandwich and it was $15.55 so must be the airport.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 01:32:59 PM
Weather is very nasty here with thunderstorms
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 01:58:23 PM
Weather is very nasty here with thunderstorms
Sunny and 80 degrees in NJ/NY today and tomorrow.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 09, 2016, 02:01:55 PM
my order that shipped from cigar bid yesterday, is on the truck to be delivered today.
free shipping faster than regular shipping. woo-hoo!  8)
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 09, 2016, 02:02:22 PM
Could not figure out if I was at the Austin airport or the zoo but got a turkey sandwich and it was $15.55 so must be the airport.
probably not a good idea to buy meat products at the zoo.  just sayin.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 09, 2016, 02:03:14 PM
my order that shipped from cigar bid yesterday, is on the truck to be delivered today.
free shipping faster than regular shipping. woo-hoo!  8)
Sweet!  do they honor that more than once?  I haven't tried since I did my FF order last week.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 02:07:59 PM
Weather is very nasty here with thunderstorms
Sunny and 80 degrees in NJ/NY today and tomorrow.
👍
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 02:08:55 PM
Could not figure out if I was at the Austin airport or the zoo but got a turkey sandwich and it was $15.55 so must be the airport.
probably not a good idea to buy meat products at the zoo.  just sayin.
Safer than Chipotle!
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 09, 2016, 02:16:18 PM
Could not figure out if I was at the Austin airport or the zoo but got a turkey sandwich and it was $15.55 so must be the airport.
probably not a good idea to buy meat products at the zoo.  just sayin.
Safer than Chipotle!
Indeed.  A ZuPreem sandwich!
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 02:17:11 PM
Could not figure out if I was at the Austin airport or the zoo but got a turkey sandwich and it was $15.55 so must be the airport.
probably not a good idea to buy meat products at the zoo.  just sayin.
Should be fresh....
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 02:29:00 PM
Could not figure out if I was at the Austin airport or the zoo but got a turkey sandwich and it was $15.55 so must be the airport.
probably not a good idea to buy meat products at the zoo.  just sayin.
Should be fresh....
So is Chipotle
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 09, 2016, 02:35:49 PM
Could not figure out if I was at the Austin airport or the zoo but got a turkey sandwich and it was $15.55 so must be the airport.
probably not a good idea to buy meat products at the zoo.  just sayin.
Should be fresh....
Ok, I'll concede that.  And I guess where else would you get to taste Rhesus monkey meat?
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 09, 2016, 02:36:27 PM
Could not figure out if I was at the Austin airport or the zoo but got a turkey sandwich and it was $15.55 so must be the airport.
probably not a good idea to buy meat products at the zoo.  just sayin.
Safer than Chipotle!
Indeed.  A ZuPreem sandwich!
Nice.  Hey CB!
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 02:45:29 PM
Could not figure out if I was at the Austin airport or the zoo but got a turkey sandwich and it was $15.55 so must be the airport.
probably not a good idea to buy meat products at the zoo.  just sayin.
Should be fresh....
Ok, I'll concede that.  And I guess where else would you get to taste Rhesus monkey meat?
In the TSA line
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 02:46:01 PM
Alright, center seat is empty!
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 02:46:47 PM
Pretty hot flight attendant too :)
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 02:48:03 PM
Pretty hot flight attendant too :)
Damn, make that 2 hotties
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 09, 2016, 03:29:10 PM
my order that shipped from cigar bid yesterday, is on the truck to be delivered today.
free shipping faster than regular shipping. woo-hoo!  8)
Sweet!  do they honor that more than once?  I haven't tried since I did my FF order last week.
think it was just a one time deal.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 09, 2016, 03:30:47 PM
Alright, center seat is empty!
so one of the hot flight attendants could sit there, while the other is in your lap!  8)
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 09, 2016, 03:38:16 PM
my order that shipped from cigar bid yesterday, is on the truck to be delivered today.
free shipping faster than regular shipping. woo-hoo!  8)
Sweet!  do they honor that more than once?  I haven't tried since I did my FF order last week.
think it was just a one time deal.
ok, thanks.  I'm not complaining, I also did around $90.00 with free freight.  got some pretty good sticks for that there too.  Brick House, Latitude Zero, Pimp sticks, even picked up a 5 pk of Chillin Moose because there isn't too much cooler than a Moose chillin out.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 09, 2016, 03:43:15 PM
Could not figure out if I was at the Austin airport or the zoo but got a turkey sandwich and it was $15.55 so must be the airport.
probably not a good idea to buy meat products at the zoo.  just sayin.
Safer than Chipotle!
Indeed.  A ZuPreem sandwich!
Nice.  Hey CB!
Whatcha know Sam?  Spring in March with 68°.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: razgueado on March 09, 2016, 03:44:01 PM
Could not figure out if I was at the Austin airport or the zoo but got a turkey sandwich and it was $15.55 so must be the airport.
probably not a good idea to buy meat products at the zoo.  just sayin.
Safer than Chipotle!
They both source from the zoo, just that Chipotle buys a cheaper class of...er..."leftovers."
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 09, 2016, 03:46:47 PM
my order that shipped from cigar bid yesterday, is on the truck to be delivered today.
free shipping faster than regular shipping. woo-hoo!  8)
Sweet!  do they honor that more than once?  I haven't tried since I did my FF order last week.
think it was just a one time deal.
ok, thanks.  I'm not complaining, I also did around $90.00 with free freight.  got some pretty good sticks for that there too.  Brick House, Latitude Zero, Pimp sticks, even picked up a 5 pk of Chillin Moose because there isn't too much cooler than a Moose chillin out.
About to fire up a Rocky Patel Hamlet Tabaquero.  Sounded interesting enough to get a fiver on the Bid.

"Hamlet Paredes was one of Cuba’s most sought after cigar rollers, often traveling internationally to do in-store rolling demonstrations. Rocky Patel aided Hamlet and his family in escaping Cuba and coming to the US, and now Hamlet is releasing his first cigar for Rocky, Tabaquero by Hamlet Paredes."
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 09, 2016, 03:48:55 PM
my order that shipped from cigar bid yesterday, is on the truck to be delivered today.
free shipping faster than regular shipping. woo-hoo!  8)
Sweet!  do they honor that more than once?  I haven't tried since I did my FF order last week.
think it was just a one time deal.
ok, thanks.  I'm not complaining, I also did around $90.00 with free freight.  got some pretty good sticks for that there too.  Brick House, Latitude Zero, Pimp sticks, even picked up a 5 pk of Chillin Moose because there isn't too much cooler than a Moose chillin out.
About to fire up a Rocky Patel Hamlet Tabaquero.  Ssounded interesting enough to get a fiver on the Bid.

"Hamlet Paredes was one of Cuba’s most sought after cigar rollers, often traveling internationally to do in-store rolling demonstrations. Rocky Patel aided Hamlet and his family in escaping Cuba and coming to the US, and now Hamlet is releasing his first cigar for Rocky, Tabaquero by Hamlet Paredes."
That DOES sound interesting.  Please let me know what you think about it.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 09, 2016, 03:51:31 PM
Could not figure out if I was at the Austin airport or the zoo but got a turkey sandwich and it was $15.55 so must be the airport.
probably not a good idea to buy meat products at the zoo.  just sayin.
Safer than Chipotle!
Indeed.  A ZuPreem sandwich!
Nice.  Hey CB!
Whatcha know Sam?  Spring in March with 68°.
Lovin the warmth!  heading to Rehoboth Beach for a spring fling with the warden this weekend.  Like the beach in the winter since there's not a crowd and I don't go in the water anymore anyway.  might be a tad chillier there as the ocean is still in the 50's, but it's a nice quiet weekend away at a resort.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 09, 2016, 03:53:21 PM
[...]

Kinda of an ugly seegar band.  Touch of sweet dried fruit.  Full flavored.  Pretty good OTT.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 09, 2016, 04:00:54 PM
[...]

Nice, sounds right up my alley!   Looks like I'm going to have to give them a try.  Thanks!
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 09, 2016, 04:08:42 PM
[...]

Nice solid construction.  Good, easy draw.  Dark, textured wrapper.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 04:08:46 PM
Pretty hot flight attendant too :)
Damn, make that 2 hotties
So you're not complaining about this travel experience then?
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 04:09:07 PM
Pretty hot flight attendant too :)
What was his name?
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 09, 2016, 04:12:18 PM
[...]

Not your basic Rocky.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 09, 2016, 04:29:56 PM
since we have such ice weather today, i have a light sweater and a
sports jacket.  left the big winter coat home.  going to do the reverse commute now, while
NJ transit is still running.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 09, 2016, 04:54:56 PM
[...]

Sold!  ok, enabled that I am now, i'm going to see if I can find some of these.
Happily, it is that magic time of the day where I figure out what i'm going to smoke on the ride home, and ride home.  g'night all!
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 05:22:27 PM
[...]

But if he's one of Cuba's most sought after rollers, why did he settle for RP?
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 05:24:18 PM
[...]

So you leave us hanging on your decision.....what did you pick?
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2016, 06:30:37 PM
[...]

Inquiring minds wanna know!

I went with a Diamond Crown Julius Caesar. Found it to be a bit one dimensional but it still hit the spot.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2016, 06:32:29 PM
Just ran into Flip at the train station and he confirmed that he won't be able to join us in tomorrow's herf.

Still haven't picked a spot to go to but I'm sure it will be fabulous.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 06:45:29 PM
Well I am on a fuk'n train to NY Penn Station now stopping at Newark Penn Station.  Basically I don't have a fuk'n clue where I am.  Hope Travellin Dave did not sell me a lame horse
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 06:45:59 PM
Just ran into Flip at the train station and he confirmed that he won't be able to join us in tomorrow's herf.

Still haven't picked a spot to go to but I'm sure it will be fabulous.
I can get a cab somewhere if needed
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 06:47:01 PM
Forgot to mention I can do this 4x
TWSS
You wish.  Morning CB.
You traveling to Nice directly from San Diego?
No, Redeye home tomorrow, get in Friday morning, then out Saturday evening, arrive Sunday mid day.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 06:49:56 PM
Well I am on a fuk'n train to NY Penn Station now stopping at Newark Penn Station.  Basically I don't have a fuk'n clue where I am.  Hope Travellin Dave did not sell me a lame horse
Not much imagination with those train people.  they named most every station Penn Station!  Just stay on until it stops for good and they tell everybody to get out.  Then you go up until you find doors to the outside.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2016, 06:51:48 PM
Just ran into Flip at the train station and he confirmed that he won't be able to join us in tomorrow's herf.

Still haven't picked a spot to go to but I'm sure it will be fabulous.
I can get a cab somewhere if needed
Don't sweat it. I'll figure it out and keep you posted. It's supposed to be another gorgeous day so I was considering a smoke friendly rooftop bar. Even considered driving you to Jamie's (in Jersey) for a great meal and cigars and then returning you to your hotel.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 06:55:27 PM
Just ran into Flip at the train station and he confirmed that he won't be able to join us in tomorrow's herf.

Still haven't picked a spot to go to but I'm sure it will be fabulous.
I can get a cab somewhere if needed
Don't sweat it. I'll figure it out and keep you posted. It's supposed to be another gorgeous day so I was considering a smoke friendly rooftop bar. Even considered driving you to Jamie's (in Jersey) for a great meal and cigars and then returning you to your hotel.
I am starting to like the way you think!
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 06:55:34 PM
Just ran into Flip at the train station and he confirmed that he won't be able to join us in tomorrow's herf.

Still haven't picked a spot to go to but I'm sure it will be fabulous.
I can get a cab somewhere if needed
Don't sweat it. I'll figure it out and keep you posted. It's supposed to be another gorgeous day so I was considering a smoke friendly rooftop bar. Even considered driving you to Jamie's (in Jersey) for a great meal and cigars and then returning you to your hotel.
Yum!  Still don't know how they get away with it!
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 06:56:02 PM
Well I am on a fuk'n train to NY Penn Station now stopping at Newark Penn Station.  Basically I don't have a fuk'n clue where I am.  Hope Travellin Dave did not sell me a lame horse
Not much imagination with those train people.  they named most every station Penn Station!  Just stay on until it stops for good and they tell everybody to get out.  Then you go up until you find doors to the outside.
Penn station next stop they announced
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 06:57:43 PM
Just ran into Flip at the train station and he confirmed that he won't be able to join us in tomorrow's herf.

Still haven't picked a spot to go to but I'm sure it will be fabulous.
I can get a cab somewhere if needed
Don't sweat it. I'll figure it out and keep you posted. It's supposed to be another gorgeous day so I was considering a smoke friendly rooftop bar. Even considered driving you to Jamie's (in Jersey) for a great meal and cigars and then returning you to your hotel.
I am starting to like the way you think!
Nice place, look it up.  http://www.jamiescigars.com/
You get into the city yet?
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on March 09, 2016, 06:58:23 PM
It's 1930
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 06:58:36 PM
Just ran into Flip at the train station and he confirmed that he won't be able to join us in tomorrow's herf.

Still haven't picked a spot to go to but I'm sure it will be fabulous.
I can get a cab somewhere if needed
Don't sweat it. I'll figure it out and keep you posted. It's supposed to be another gorgeous day so I was considering a smoke friendly rooftop bar. Even considered driving you to Jamie's (in Jersey) for a great meal and cigars and then returning you to your hotel.
I am starting to like the way you think!
Nice place, look it up.  http://www.jamiescigars.com/
You get into the city yet?
Next stop
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 09, 2016, 07:04:37 PM
Just ran into Flip at the train station and he confirmed that he won't be able to join us in tomorrow's herf.

Still haven't picked a spot to go to but I'm sure it will be fabulous.
I can get a cab somewhere if needed
Don't sweat it. I'll figure it out and keep you posted. It's supposed to be another gorgeous day so I was considering a smoke friendly rooftop bar. Even considered driving you to Jamie's (in Jersey) for a great meal and cigars and then returning you to your hotel.
I am starting to like the way you think!
Nice place, look it up.  http://www.jamiescigars.com/ (http://www.jamiescigars.com/)
You get into the city yet?
I like the idea of a cigar menu.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 07:13:39 PM
Just ran into Flip at the train station and he confirmed that he won't be able to join us in tomorrow's herf.

Still haven't picked a spot to go to but I'm sure it will be fabulous.
I can get a cab somewhere if needed
Don't sweat it. I'll figure it out and keep you posted. It's supposed to be another gorgeous day so I was considering a smoke friendly rooftop bar. Even considered driving you to Jamie's (in Jersey) for a great meal and cigars and then returning you to your hotel.
I am starting to like the way you think!
Nice place, look it up.  http://www.jamiescigars.com/ (http://www.jamiescigars.com/)
You get into the city yet?
I like the idea of a cigar menu.
Real nice restaurant, classy bar, but the cigar menu is very limited and not really to my liking.  Just bring my own.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 07:20:18 PM
In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 07:23:51 PM
Just ran into Flip at the train station and he confirmed that he won't be able to join us in tomorrow's herf.

Still haven't picked a spot to go to but I'm sure it will be fabulous.
I can get a cab somewhere if needed
Don't sweat it. I'll figure it out and keep you posted. It's supposed to be another gorgeous day so I was considering a smoke friendly rooftop bar. Even considered driving you to Jamie's (in Jersey) for a great meal and cigars and then returning you to your hotel.
I am starting to like the way you think!
Nice place, look it up.  http://www.jamiescigars.com/ (http://www.jamiescigars.com/)
You get into the city yet?
I like the idea of a cigar menu.
Real nice restaurant, classy bar, but the cigar menu is very limited and not really to my liking.  Just bring my own.
I happen to have a few with me
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on March 09, 2016, 07:29:09 PM
In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
I told you to take UBR
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 07:47:18 PM
Made it👍
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 09, 2016, 07:58:00 PM
In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
In other words, welcome to NYC!
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 08:08:11 PM
At St Georges Tavern with a Southern Tier IPA waiting on some shrimp scampi.  Be a great place if I could fire up a cigar.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 08:08:43 PM
In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
In other words, welcome to NYC!
Correct!
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 08:12:18 PM
Just ran into Flip at the train station and he confirmed that he won't be able to join us in tomorrow's herf.

Still haven't picked a spot to go to but I'm sure it will be fabulous.
I can get a cab somewhere if needed
Don't sweat it. I'll figure it out and keep you posted. It's supposed to be another gorgeous day so I was considering a smoke friendly rooftop bar. Even considered driving you to Jamie's (in Jersey) for a great meal and cigars and then returning you to your hotel.
I am starting to like the way you think!
Nice place, look it up.  http://www.jamiescigars.com/ (http://www.jamiescigars.com/)
You get into the city yet?
I like the idea of a cigar menu.
Real nice restaurant, classy bar, but the cigar menu is very limited and not really to my liking.  Just bring my own.
Looks wonderful
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 09, 2016, 09:11:49 PM
Evening Travellin'Daves and whoever else may be lurkin'.  Enjoy your NYC experience.
(https://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/0511f6007338727313787f2d04df2590b1a4c7-wm.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 09:19:37 PM
Don't worry about me I am in a tavern in NYC shooting tequila with the Argentinian bartender in a black dress
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: SLY on March 09, 2016, 09:27:57 PM
Don't worry about me I am in a tavern in NYC shooting tequila with the Argentinian bartender in a black dress
Video at 10?
Hey TR, I might've missed it but did you post a review of the Partagas Cifuentes?
How was it?  Thumbs up  or thumbs down?
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: SLY on March 09, 2016, 09:29:10 PM
It's 1930
Howizzit?
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: SLY on March 09, 2016, 09:31:00 PM
In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
Thanks for sharing your adventures in the big city, Tex.
P.S. Are you wearing your 10 gallon cowboy hat and string tie?
That might get you a little respect and maybe a few stares,
certainly some attention.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 09:33:44 PM
Don't worry about me I am in a tavern in NYC shooting tequila with the Argentinian bartender in a black dress
Video at 10?
Hey TR, I might've missed it but did you post a review of the Partagas Cifuentes?
How was it?  Thumbs up  or thumbs down?
👍
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 09:34:24 PM
In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
Thanks for sharing your adventures in the big city, Tex.
P.S. Are you wearing your 10 gallon cowboy hat and string tie?
That might get you a little respect and maybe a few stares,
certainly some attention.
No hat no boots just a denim shirt.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: SLY on March 09, 2016, 09:35:09 PM
Crap ... Clemson down to GT by 3 in OT with 9.7 sec. on clock,
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 09, 2016, 09:35:34 PM
In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
Thanks for sharing your adventures in the big city, Tex.
P.S. Are you wearing your 10 gallon cowboy hat and string tie?
That might get you a little respect and maybe a few stares,
certainly some attention.
That kind of attention in NYC he can probably do without.  Evening Steve.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: SLY on March 09, 2016, 09:37:53 PM
In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
Thanks for sharing your adventures in the big city, Tex.
P.S. Are you wearing your 10 gallon cowboy hat and string tie?
That might get you a little respect and maybe a few stares,
certainly some attention.
No hat no boots just a denim shirt.
That'll do it ... modest man, soon a South Carolinian.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 09:39:09 PM
Bartender wants me to go to the tango dance bar I am thinking tango fuk'n myself
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: SLY on March 09, 2016, 09:39:41 PM
In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
Thanks for sharing your adventures in the big city, Tex.
P.S. Are you wearing your 10 gallon cowboy hat and string tie?
That might get you a little respect and maybe a few stares,
certainly some attention.
That kind of attention in NYC he can probably do without.  Evening Steve.
Evening, Mark.  Don't you wish you were in NJ on work assignment, and able to go Tony's herf tomorrow night?
Sounds like a great evening to me.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: SLY on March 09, 2016, 09:41:25 PM
Crap ... Clemson down to GT by 3 in OT with 9.7 sec. on clock,
Clemson loses an 18 point lead with 8:40 left in the game.  88-85.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 09, 2016, 09:48:46 PM
In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
Thanks for sharing your adventures in the big city, Tex.
P.S. Are you wearing your 10 gallon cowboy hat and string tie?
That might get you a little respect and maybe a few stares,
certainly some attention.
That kind of attention in NYC he can probably do without.  Evening Steve.
Evening, Mark.  Don't you wish you were in NJ on work assignment, and able to go Tony's herf tomorrow night?
Sounds like a great evening to me.
Indeed it does. Though I think Tony needs a few joisey reinforcements to make it even vs TexDave.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 09, 2016, 09:53:15 PM
In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
Thanks for sharing your adventures in the big city, Tex.
P.S. Are you wearing your 10 gallon cowboy hat and string tie?
That might get you a little respect and maybe a few stares,
certainly some attention.
That kind of attention in NYC he can probably do without.  Evening Steve.
Evening, Mark.  Don't you wish you were in NJ on work assignment, and able to go Tony's herf tomorrow night?
Sounds like a great evening to me.
Indeed it does. Though I think Tony needs a few joisey reinforcements to make it even vs TexDave.
Thrown in biebs, flip, and NJDave, my money is still on TxDave to last 10 rounds.
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 09, 2016, 09:56:53 PM
In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
Thanks for sharing your adventures in the big city, Tex.
P.S. Are you wearing your 10 gallon cowboy hat and string tie?
That might get you a little respect and maybe a few stares,
certainly some attention.
That kind of attention in NYC he can probably do without.  Evening Steve.
Evening, Mark.  Don't you wish you were in NJ on work assignment, and able to go Tony's herf tomorrow night?
Sounds like a great evening to me.
Indeed it does. Though I think Tony needs a few joisey reinforcements to make it even vs TexDave.
Thrown in biebs, flip, and NJDave, my money is still on TxDave to last 10 rounds.
🍸👍
Title: Re: 3/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 09, 2016, 10:56:02 PM
In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
Thanks for sharing your adventures in the big city, Tex.
P.S. Are you wearing your 10 gallon cowboy hat and string tie?
That might get you a little respect and maybe a few stares,
certainly some attention.
That kind of attention in NYC he can probably do without.  Evening Steve.
Evening, Mark.  Don't you wish you were in NJ on work assignment, and able to go Tony's herf tomorrow night?
Sounds like a great evening to me.
Indeed it does. Though I think Tony needs a few joisey reinforcements to make it even vs TexDave.
Might get Charlie to join. Flip isn't feeling well and the rest of the boys live too far south. Not to mention, OutofTownDave.