CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 15, 2016, 12:00:36 AM

Title: 2/15/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on February 15, 2016, 12:00:36 AM
Happy Presidents' Day! Hope you got this Monday off from work but if not, I trust there are cigar deals out there to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2016, 05:11:33 AM
Sheesh
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2016, 06:58:53 AM
Obama sheesh
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2016, 07:36:10 AM
Zombie Apocalypse?
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 15, 2016, 07:42:48 AM
Slow banter morning, indeed.  Chip has an excuse, but with all the Daves they can't get one to cover this morning?  SMH
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2016, 08:06:50 AM
Slow banter morning, indeed.  Chip has an excuse, but with all the Daves they can't get one to cover this morning?  SMH
They claim the banter is never Daveless but I beg to differ
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 08:08:22 AM
Slow banter morning, indeed.  Chip has an excuse, but with all the Daves they can't get one to cover this morning?  SMH
What?
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 08:08:50 AM
Slow banter morning, indeed.  Chip has an excuse, but with all the Daves they can't get one to cover this morning?  SMH
They claim the banter is never Daveless but I beg to differ
Getting used to begging are we?
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 08:12:23 AM
Morning DogHouseFish and BathroomBean.  Manage any Valentines redemption?
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2016, 08:12:26 AM
Slow banter morning, indeed.  Chip has an excuse, but with all the Daves they can't get one to cover this morning?  SMH
They claim the banter is never Daveless but I beg to differ
Getting used to begging are we?
Essential survival tactic
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2016, 08:13:03 AM
Morning DogHouseFish and BathroomBean.  Manage any Valentines redemption?
Yeah, we're good
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 08:31:36 AM
9  La Antiguedad by My Father  Toro Gordo  (6.0 x 60)
           5/34.50
 8  Alec Bradley Nica Puro  Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
          10/34.99
 7  SOA Clubhouse Edition  KG-9  Toro  (6.0 x 52)
           5/27.50
 6  Obsidian White Noise  Robusto  (5.5 x 54)
         10/24.99
 5  Drew Estate Smoking Monk IPA  Toro  (6.0 x 54)
          5 Pack/24.50
 4  E.P. Carrillo New Wave Brillantes Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
        10/29.99
 3  Cabaiguan Guapos RX Robusto  (5.2 x 50)
         5/29.99
 2  Padilla 1932   Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
        10/39.99
 1  Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate   Piramide Fine  Belicoso  (6.0 x 52)
         5/36.00
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 08:32:06 AM
Morning DogHouseFish and BathroomBean.  Manage any Valentines redemption?
Yeah, we're good
Must have been the strawberries.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2016, 08:44:47 AM
Morning DogHouseFish and BathroomBean.  Manage any Valentines redemption?
Yeah, we're good
Must have been the strawberries.
How'd you know?
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 15, 2016, 08:45:17 AM
Good mornin fellas - heading to Sioux Falls tomorrow through Friday  >:(
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 08:50:03 AM
Good mornin fellas - heading to Sioux Falls tomorrow through Friday  >:(
Sounds like party time!  Driving the boss again?
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 08:50:19 AM
Morning YellowStar.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 15, 2016, 08:51:16 AM
Good mornin fellas - heading to Sioux Falls tomorrow through Friday  >:(
Sounds like party time!  Driving the boss again?
I'll probably have a few cigars while there - that's the only part I like is that they have a cigar bar whereas they are all extinct from Fargo.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 15, 2016, 08:51:25 AM
Morning YellowStar.
GMornin Dave!
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 08:52:42 AM
10 Gurkha Warpig  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
          10/26.50
 9  La Antiguedad by My Father  Toro Gordo  (6.0 x 60)
           5/34.50
 8  Alec Bradley Nica Puro  Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
          10/34.99
 7  SOA Clubhouse Edition  KG-9  Toro  (6.0 x 52)
           5/27.50
 6  Obsidian White Noise  Robusto  (5.5 x 54)
         10/24.99
 5  Drew Estate Smoking Monk IPA  Toro  (6.0 x 54)
          5 Pack/24.50
 4  E.P. Carrillo New Wave Brillantes Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
        10/29.99
 3  Cabaiguan Guapos RX Robusto  (5.2 x 50)
         5/29.99
 2  Padilla 1932   Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
        10/39.99
 1  Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate   Piramide Fine  Belicoso  (6.0 x 52)
         5/36.00
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 15, 2016, 08:55:24 AM
Morning DogHouseFish and BathroomBean.  Manage any Valentines redemption?
Yeah, we're good
Must have been the strawberries.
Better that than raspberry thumbprints.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2016, 09:00:34 AM
Morning DogHouseFish and BathroomBean.  Manage any Valentines redemption?
Yeah, we're good
Must have been the strawberries.
Better that than raspberry thumbprints.
They were up at the top of the jam. They went quickly though.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2016, 09:00:50 AM
Good morning, guys.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2016, 09:02:43 AM
Tats up on cigarpage. I fully expected a scorcher but this works.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 15, 2016, 09:07:14 AM
Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 15, 2016, 09:08:49 AM
Morning DogHouseFish and BathroomBean.  Manage any Valentines redemption?
Yeah, we're good
Must have been the strawberries.
Better that than raspberry thumbprints.
They were up at the top of the jam. They went quickly though.
I was referring to the urban dictionary variety.  Where is your knuckledraggin' sense this morning?
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2016, 09:08:49 AM
Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
How goes it, Shaun? Leaving on your trip today or tomorrow?
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2016, 09:09:45 AM
Morning DogHouseFish and BathroomBean.  Manage any Valentines redemption?
Yeah, we're good
Must have been the strawberries.
Better that than raspberry thumbprints.
They were up at the top of the jam. They went quickly though.
I was referring to the urban dictionary variety.  Where is your knuckledraggin' sense this morning?
I heard you loud and clear but decided to take the innocent naive approach.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 09:13:13 AM
Morning DogHouseFish and BathroomBean.  Manage any Valentines redemption?
Yeah, we're good
Must have been the strawberries.
Better that than raspberry thumbprints.
They were up at the top of the jam. They went quickly though.
Hopefully they'll be back for you in the afternoon....so you don't miss out on another opportunity.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2016, 09:13:25 AM
The cigarpage header shows La Casa Criollos, Cabauguans... But then they're not included in the offering. Do they often do that?
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 09:13:49 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2016, 09:16:53 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, sir. Back in Jersey?
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 15, 2016, 09:17:53 AM
Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
How goes it, Shaun? Leaving on your trip today or tomorrow?
Leaving tomorrow mornin - it's going good, looking at a promotion sometime this week or next week...just need the paperwork to make it official!
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 09:18:13 AM
Got us some Tats up on the Page for today.
Haven't cross referenced prices yet, but first glance looks decent.
Some lancero's for TexDave even.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 09:18:51 AM
Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
How goes it, Shaun? Leaving on your trip today or tomorrow?
Leaving tomorrow mornin - it's going good, looking at a promotion sometime this week or next week...just need the paperwork to make it official!
Depending on how well you perform on this business trip?
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 09:20:27 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, sir. Back in Jersey?
Yup, here all week, try the veal!
Thats why I was trying to set up a meet this week.
Long stretch on the road after...
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 15, 2016, 09:20:59 AM
Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
How goes it, Shaun? Leaving on your trip today or tomorrow?
Leaving tomorrow mornin - it's going good, looking at a promotion sometime this week or next week...just need the paperwork to make it official!
Depending on how well you perform on this business trip?
If it were up to that I would already have it signed, sealed, and delivered ;)

I was offered the position last Thursday afternoon and verbally accepted - he said he would get me the paperwork this week, or early next, once HR is done with it.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2016, 09:26:18 AM
Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
How goes it, Shaun? Leaving on your trip today or tomorrow?
Leaving tomorrow mornin - it's going good, looking at a promotion sometime this week or next week...just need the paperwork to make it official!
Good for you. Looks like sacrificing the banter is paying off. :)
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2016, 09:27:13 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, sir. Back in Jersey?
Yup, here all week, try the veal!
Thats why I was trying to set up a meet this week.
Long stretch on the road after...
I'm still good for Wednesday.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Ogie on February 15, 2016, 09:28:14 AM
SHFREE64 in case anyone missed my post yesterday.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 15, 2016, 09:29:03 AM
Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
How goes it, Shaun? Leaving on your trip today or tomorrow?
Leaving tomorrow mornin - it's going good, looking at a promotion sometime this week or next week...just need the paperwork to make it official!
Good for you. Looks like sacrificing the banter is paying off. :)
Bahahaha, GFY!
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 09:29:29 AM
In case you didn't see it, Ogie stopped by yesterday and left this:  CIGARSINTL.COM/SHFREE64
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 09:30:19 AM
In case you didn't see it, Ogie stopped by yesterday and left this:  CIGARSINTL.COM/SHFREE64
Good timing Ogie....glad the thinking is aligned.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 09:31:19 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, sir. Back in Jersey?
Yup, here all week, try the veal!
Thats why I was trying to set up a meet this week.
Long stretch on the road after...
I'm still good for Wednesday.
OK, we'll plan on it then.  If Fishy can get his sack back, maybe he'll grace us with his company.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Ogie on February 15, 2016, 09:32:10 AM
In case you didn't see it, Ogie stopped by yesterday and left this:  CIGARSINTL.COM/SHFREE64
/weird
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2016, 09:36:46 AM
SHFREE64 in case anyone missed my post yesterday.
Saw it and appreciated it, Ogie. Thank you.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2016, 09:38:01 AM
Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
How goes it, Shaun? Leaving on your trip today or tomorrow?
Leaving tomorrow mornin - it's going good, looking at a promotion sometime this week or next week...just need the paperwork to make it official!
Good for you. Looks like sacrificing the banter is paying off. :)
Bahahaha, GFY!
That's what I said, Good For You!
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2016, 09:39:59 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, sir. Back in Jersey?
Yup, here all week, try the veal!
Thats why I was trying to set up a meet this week.
Long stretch on the road after...
I'm still good for Wednesday.
OK, we'll plan on it then.  If Fishy can get his sack back, maybe he'll grace us with his company.
I just told the Mrs again, "remember that I will be going out on Wednesday" and she grunted. I guess that means we're set.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 15, 2016, 09:52:29 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, sir. Back in Jersey?
Yup, here all week, try the veal!
Thats why I was trying to set up a meet this week.
Long stretch on the road after...
I'm still good for Wednesday.
OK, we'll plan on it then.  If Fishy can get his sack back, maybe he'll grace us with his company.
I just told the Mrs again, "remember that I will be going out on Wednesday" and she grunted. I guess that means we're set.
Like a Tim the Tool-Man grunt?

(http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/65435250.jpg)

(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ba/9e/3f/ba9e3f3f57dc36e9ae591fcdeb2c1755.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 15, 2016, 09:57:29 AM
Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
How goes it, Shaun? Leaving on your trip today or tomorrow?
Leaving tomorrow mornin - it's going good, looking at a promotion sometime this week or next week...just need the paperwork to make it official!
Depending on how well you perform on this business trip?
If it were up to that I would already have it signed, sealed, and delivered ;)
I was offered the position last Thursday afternoon and verbally accepted - he said he would get me the paperwork this week, or early next, once HR is done with it.
So assume the position and then perform?
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 09:58:28 AM
11 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser  Toro  (6.0 x 52)
            3/37.25
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 09:59:06 AM
Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
How goes it, Shaun? Leaving on your trip today or tomorrow?
Leaving tomorrow mornin - it's going good, looking at a promotion sometime this week or next week...just need the paperwork to make it official!
Depending on how well you perform on this business trip?
If it were up to that I would already have it signed, sealed, and delivered ;)
I was offered the position last Thursday afternoon and verbally accepted - he said he would get me the paperwork this week, or early next, once HR is done with it.
So assume the position and then perform?
Exactly.  Where'd you disappear to?
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 09:59:52 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, sir. Back in Jersey?
Yup, here all week, try the veal!
Thats why I was trying to set up a meet this week.
Long stretch on the road after...
I'm still good for Wednesday.
OK, we'll plan on it then.  If Fishy can get his sack back, maybe he'll grace us with his company.
I just told the Mrs again, "remember that I will be going out on Wednesday" and she grunted. I guess that means we're set.
With Fishy having fallen silent, I'm assuming he hasn't gotten his pants back...
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 15, 2016, 10:02:40 AM
Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
How goes it, Shaun? Leaving on your trip today or tomorrow?
Leaving tomorrow mornin - it's going good, looking at a promotion sometime this week or next week...just need the paperwork to make it official!
Depending on how well you perform on this business trip?
If it were up to that I would already have it signed, sealed, and delivered ;)
I was offered the position last Thursday afternoon and verbally accepted - he said he would get me the paperwork this week, or early next, once HR is done with it.
So assume the position and then perform?
Just as long as the bending over is minimal ;)  GMornin Mark!
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 15, 2016, 10:13:01 AM
Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
How goes it, Shaun? Leaving on your trip today or tomorrow?
Leaving tomorrow mornin - it's going good, looking at a promotion sometime this week or next week...just need the paperwork to make it official!
Depending on how well you perform on this business trip?
If it were up to that I would already have it signed, sealed, and delivered ;)
I was offered the position last Thursday afternoon and verbally accepted - he said he would get me the paperwork this week, or early next, once HR is done with it.
So assume the position and then perform?
Just as long as the bending over is minimal ;)  GMornin Mark!
You're saying you'd be more comfortable on your knees?  Morning Shaun!!
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 15, 2016, 10:13:57 AM
Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
How goes it, Shaun? Leaving on your trip today or tomorrow?
Leaving tomorrow mornin - it's going good, looking at a promotion sometime this week or next week...just need the paperwork to make it official!
Depending on how well you perform on this business trip?
If it were up to that I would already have it signed, sealed, and delivered ;)
I was offered the position last Thursday afternoon and verbally accepted - he said he would get me the paperwork this week, or early next, once HR is done with it.
So assume the position and then perform?
Exactly.  Where'd you disappear to?
Workaference, and fixin' to spool up some more, so drag on without me.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 10:16:15 AM
Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
How goes it, Shaun? Leaving on your trip today or tomorrow?
Leaving tomorrow mornin - it's going good, looking at a promotion sometime this week or next week...just need the paperwork to make it official!
Depending on how well you perform on this business trip?
If it were up to that I would already have it signed, sealed, and delivered ;)
I was offered the position last Thursday afternoon and verbally accepted - he said he would get me the paperwork this week, or early next, once HR is done with it.
So assume the position and then perform?
Exactly.  Where'd you disappear to?
Workaference, and fixin' to spool up some more, so drag on without me.
And I thought you'd be taking President's day to finish up the bathroom.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 15, 2016, 10:16:35 AM
Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
How goes it, Shaun? Leaving on your trip today or tomorrow?
Leaving tomorrow mornin - it's going good, looking at a promotion sometime this week or next week...just need the paperwork to make it official!
Depending on how well you perform on this business trip?
If it were up to that I would already have it signed, sealed, and delivered ;)
I was offered the position last Thursday afternoon and verbally accepted - he said he would get me the paperwork this week, or early next, once HR is done with it.
So assume the position and then perform?
Just as long as the bending over is minimal ;)  GMornin Mark!
You're saying you'd be more comfortable on your knees?  Morning Shaun!!
Neither is preferred ;)
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 10:18:20 AM
12 Pinar del Rio Habano Sun Grown  Torpedo  (6.5 x 52)
           10/25.00
[...]
Post by: FloridaDean on February 15, 2016, 10:27:44 AM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 15, 2016, 10:28:04 AM
Good morning, guys.
Good morning UncleT!
How goes it, Shaun? Leaving on your trip today or tomorrow?
Leaving tomorrow mornin - it's going good, looking at a promotion sometime this week or next week...just need the paperwork to make it official!
Depending on how well you perform on this business trip?
If it were up to that I would already have it signed, sealed, and delivered ;)
I was offered the position last Thursday afternoon and verbally accepted - he said he would get me the paperwork this week, or early next, once HR is done with it.
So assume the position and then perform?
Exactly.  Where'd you disappear to?
Workaference, and fixin' to spool up some more, so drag on without me.
And I thought you'd be taking President's day to finish up the bathroom.
And ruin a perfectly good holiday?
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 10:32:27 AM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Another one on his knees to start the week!
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 10:32:49 AM
Morning Dean.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 15, 2016, 10:50:31 AM
Good morning Dave, Shaun, Dean, Tony, Mark, Ogie.  Hopefully people will shower you all with dead presidents!  (that is what today's about, right?)
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on February 15, 2016, 10:53:12 AM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Another one on his knees to start the week!
hmmmm.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 11:00:15 AM
Good morning Dave, Shaun, Dean, Tony, Mark, Ogie.  Hopefully people will shower you all with dead presidents!  (that is what today's about, right?)
That's a good dream to wake up with.  Morning Sam.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on February 15, 2016, 11:03:17 AM
I better head out. don't want to be late for the meeting.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2016, 11:04:36 AM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2016, 11:10:36 AM
Good morning Dave, Shaun, Dean, Tony, Mark, Ogie.  Hopefully people will shower you all with dead presidents!  (that is what today's about, right?)
I like the way you think. Good morning, Sam.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 11:15:00 AM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
+1
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 11:45:08 AM
13 Punch Bareknuckle  Pita  Toro  (6.1 x 50)
           10/34.50
[...]
Post by: FloridaDean on February 15, 2016, 11:47:16 AM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 15, 2016, 11:47:36 AM
Happy Millard P. Fillmore Day.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 15, 2016, 11:48:47 AM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Turn me loose woman!
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2016, 12:05:29 PM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Nobody likes a quitter
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 15, 2016, 12:11:14 PM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Nobody likes a quitter
At least he got started.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 12:13:59 PM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Now that's just braggin'..... ::)
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 12:15:33 PM
14 Ave Maria St. George  Belicoso  (6.0 x 54)
            5/27.50
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 12:17:16 PM
Afternoon CB.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 12:18:05 PM
So Fishy, what's the verdict?  You gonna be able to sneak out a few hours Wednesday evening?
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 15, 2016, 12:22:22 PM
So Fishy, what's the verdict?  You gonna be able to sneak out a few hours Wednesday evening?
Sneaky fish.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2016, 12:28:31 PM
So Fishy, what's the verdict?  You gonna be able to sneak out a few hours Wednesday evening?
Yes I'll be there
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 12:30:42 PM
Local story....Princeton professor of African-American studies was crying racially motivated stop and treatment with FB, Tweet and other social media.  Unfortunately there was a dashcam....guess folks are going to be asking for removal of dash and body cams so they can be once again free to make up their own reality...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/12/dashcam-shows-princeton-professor-who-cried-racism-experienced-staggeringly-cordial-arrest-video/
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 12:33:23 PM
So Fishy, what's the verdict?  You gonna be able to sneak out a few hours Wednesday evening?
Yes I'll be there
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 01:28:21 PM
15 Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Toro Sampler  (6.2 x 52)
           16/39.99
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 02:25:20 PM
17 Rocky Patel Broadleaf  Toro  (6.0 x 52)
            10/32.50
16 Arturo Fuente Hemingway  Signature Perfecto  (6.0 x 47)
             5/34.00
[...]
Post by: FloridaDean on February 15, 2016, 03:30:29 PM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Now that's just braggin'..... ::)
no, she about killed me.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 15, 2016, 03:37:07 PM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Now that's just braggin'..... ::)
no, she about killed me.
What a way to die!
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2016, 03:43:54 PM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Eeeewwww!
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2016, 03:56:44 PM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Eeeewwww!
Right? Sounds like the back door was involved
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 04:05:45 PM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Eeeewwww!
At least it wasn't Uncle Tony.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 04:06:23 PM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Now that's just braggin'..... ::)
no, she about killed me.
What a way to die!
I could think of worse.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on February 15, 2016, 04:08:40 PM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Now that's just braggin'..... ::)
no, she about killed me.
What a way to die!
old women have to give it their all, it may be their last time.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 15, 2016, 04:20:41 PM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Now that's just braggin'..... ::)
no, she about killed me.
What a way to die!
old women have to give it their all, it may be their last time.
Try referring to her as an old woman and see what that gets you.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 15, 2016, 05:07:05 PM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Now that's just braggin'..... ::)
no, she about killed me.
What a way to die!
old women have to give it their all, it may be their last time.
Try referring to her as an old woman and see what that gets you.
She won't stop when you call "uncle"     Hi CB!
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 15, 2016, 07:52:15 PM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Now that's just braggin'..... ::)
no, she about killed me.
What a way to die!
old women have to give it their all, it may be their last time.
Try referring to her as an old woman and see what that gets you.
She won't stop when you call "uncle"     Hi CB!
Sammeh!
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 15, 2016, 08:17:26 PM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Now that's just braggin'..... ::)
no, she about killed me.
What a way to die!
old women have to give it their all, it may be their last time.
Try referring to her as an old woman and see what that gets you.
She won't stop when you call "uncle"     Hi CB!
Sammeh!
Oh, he's been gone for 3 hours.  Nevermind.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 15, 2016, 09:41:11 PM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Now that's just braggin'..... ::)
no, she about killed me.
What a way to die!
old women have to give it their all, it may be their last time.
Try referring to her as an old woman and see what that gets you.
She won't stop when you call "uncle"     Hi CB!
Sammeh!
Oh, he's been gone for 3 hours.  Nevermind.
Hah, been gone lots longer than that my friend!  Rare just hacking around evening.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 10:20:44 PM
Where the hell is the Mayor?  His raspberry thumbprints are up again.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 10:21:37 PM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Now that's just braggin'..... ::)
no, she about killed me.
What a way to die!
old women have to give it their all, it may be their last time.
Try referring to her as an old woman and see what that gets you.
She won't stop when you call "uncle"     Hi CB!
Maybe he'll need to start breaking in a tag team.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 15, 2016, 11:50:22 PM
good morning guys and Happy President's Day. been weeding my garden and transplanting rose bushes before it rains. Oliva O maduro going now with coffee before I head off to the noon meeting.

hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Not as good as yours. THAT I'm certain.
well, I ended up crying 'uncle' around 3am.
Now that's just braggin'..... ::)
no, she about killed me.
What a way to die!
old women have to give it their all, it may be their last time.
Try referring to her as an old woman and see what that gets you.
She won't stop when you call "uncle"     Hi CB!
Sammeh!
Oh, he's been gone for 3 hours.  Nevermind.
Hah, been gone lots longer than that my friend!  Rare just hacking around evening.
Oh, he's been gone for 3 hours.  Nevermind.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 15, 2016, 11:52:08 PM
Where the hell is the Mayor?  His raspberry thumbprints are up again.
Thought the raspberry thumbprints referred to the LP-9's.
Title: Re: 2/15/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2016, 11:58:21 PM
Where the hell is the Mayor?  His raspberry thumbprints are up again.
Thought the raspberry thumbprints referred to the LP-9's.
Nope, Herrera Esteli