CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 11, 2016, 12:00:34 AM

Title: 2/11/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on February 11, 2016, 12:00:34 AM
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 03:51:26 AM
Sheesh again.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: sfish on February 11, 2016, 06:45:19 AM
Just figured I'd poke my head in here at the CI Banter, seems about right
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2016, 06:47:16 AM
Good morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 06:47:28 AM
Just figured I'd poke my head in here at the CI Banter, seems about right
LALTS, totally. Morning, Scott.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 06:47:40 AM
Good morning, muchachos.
Morning, boss man.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2016, 06:51:01 AM
Is there reason to be concerned for Chip? Did I miss that he would be out for a couple of days?
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 06:55:31 AM
Is there reason to be concerned for Chip? Did I miss that he would be out for a couple of days?
Hopefully just helping his mom out and no time to check in.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 06:56:26 AM
Is there reason to be concerned for Chip? Did I miss that he would be out for a couple of days?
Hopefully just helping his mom out and no time to check in.
Though, he did leave abruptly on Monday morning.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: sfish on February 11, 2016, 06:56:42 AM
Is there reason to be concerned for Chip? Did I miss that he would be out for a couple of days?
Hopefully just helping his mom out and no time to check in.
Dave is right but in fairness Tony, you miss a lot
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2016, 07:00:25 AM
Is there reason to be concerned for Chip? Did I miss that he would be out for a couple of days?
Hopefully just helping his mom out and no time to check in.
Yeah, that's what I was hoping too.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2016, 07:01:14 AM
Is there reason to be concerned for Chip? Did I miss that he would be out for a couple of days?
Hopefully just helping his mom out and no time to check in.
Dave is right but in fairness Tony, you miss a lot
Agreed.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 11, 2016, 07:02:44 AM
Good morning men.  Hope this one gets me some fresh stars, or I'll be lodging a complaint with the mgt.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2016, 07:02:48 AM
Well boys, speaking of leaving abruptly, this train is about to enter the tunnel so I'll check back later.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2016, 07:03:54 AM
Good morning men.  Hope this one gets me some fresh stars, or I'll be lodging a complaint with the mgt.
Congrats on your fifth star, General!
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 07:08:10 AM
Good morning men.  Hope this one gets me some fresh stars, or I'll be lodging a complaint with the mgt.
Congrats on your fifth star, General!
Huzzah to you!
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: sfish on February 11, 2016, 07:08:33 AM
Good morning men.  Hope this one gets me some fresh stars, or I'll be lodging a complaint with the mgt.
Start the paperwork!
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: sfish on February 11, 2016, 07:09:22 AM
Well boys, speaking of leaving abruptly, this train is about to enter the tunnel so I'll check back later.
I'll leave this one to you Mark
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 11, 2016, 07:18:23 AM
Well boys, speaking of leaving abruptly, this train is about to enter the tunnel so I'll check back later.
I'll leave this one to you Mark
That's a good candidate, but I'm not warmed up yet (TWSS)
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 11, 2016, 07:20:41 AM
Good morning men.  Hope this one gets me some fresh stars, or I'll be lodging a complaint with the mgt.
Congrats on your fifth star, General!
Thank you, Mr. Mayor.  Dang if I don't look important now, reality notwithstanding.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 11, 2016, 08:07:14 AM
Extra star lull.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2016, 08:26:41 AM
Extra star lull.
No shit. I think I'm gonna take the star away.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 08:36:39 AM
Extra star lull.
No shit. I think I'm gonna take the star away.
Just make them more of a poop brown color.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2016, 08:42:05 AM
Good morning men.  Hope this one gets me some fresh stars, or I'll be lodging a complaint with the mgt.
Congrats on your fifth star, General!
Thank you, Mr. Mayor.  Dang if I don't look important now, reality notwithstanding.
Yea, TWHS...congrats  Bean
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2016, 08:43:26 AM
Extra star lull.
go
No shit. I think I'm gonna take the star away.
Just make them more of a poop brown color.
Why?  He doesn't have a room to properly appreciate that in anyway.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 08:45:23 AM
Extra star lull.
go
No shit. I think I'm gonna take the star away.
Just make them more of a poop brown color.
Why?  He doesn't have a room to properly appreciate that in anyway.
Touché
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2016, 08:46:19 AM
Morning Dave, DogHousewithNachoFish, Mr Mayor and DogHouseWithoutTPBean.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2016, 08:47:38 AM
Greetings from no snow Georgia.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2016, 08:50:30 AM
Greetings from no snow Georgia.
No snow here either. Well, maybe just a dusting but fairly insignificant. Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2016, 08:51:30 AM
Extra star lull.
go
No shit. I think I'm gonna take the star away.
Just make them more of a poop brown color.
Why?  He doesn't have a room to properly appreciate that in anyway.
Well done. Tex would have appreciated it.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 08:52:46 AM
Greetings from no snow Georgia.
You got out of here just in time. Got quite a bit yesterday afternoon through early this morning.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 11, 2016, 08:59:42 AM
Extra star lull.
go
No shit. I think I'm gonna take the star away.
Just make them more of a poop brown color.
Why?  He doesn't have a room to properly appreciate that in anyway.
Well done. Tex would have appreciated it.
It's finished enough for the basics, which is all that really matters, anyway.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 11, 2016, 08:59:57 AM
Extra star lull.
go
No shit. I think I'm gonna take the star away.
Just make them more of a poop brown color.
Why?  He doesn't have a room to properly appreciate that in anyway.
Well done. Tex would have appreciated it.
It's finished enough for the basics, which is all that really matters, anyway.
But TNWSS
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: sfish on February 11, 2016, 09:01:42 AM
Morning Dave, DogHousewithNachoFish, Mr Mayor and DogHouseWithoutTPBean.
I'm sure it has it's good and bad points, but I appreciate your lack of existence of a dog house at this moment. Morning Dave
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 09:17:37 AM
Morning Dave, DogHousewithNachoFish, Mr Mayor and DogHouseWithoutTPBean.
I'm sure it has it's good and bad points, but I appreciate your lack of existence of a dog house at this moment. Morning Dave
That must've been some fight!
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 09:18:11 AM
Extra star lull.
go
No shit. I think I'm gonna take the star away.
Just make them more of a poop brown color.
Why?  He doesn't have a room to properly appreciate that in anyway.
Well done. Tex would have appreciated it.
It's finished enough for the basics, which is all that really matters, anyway.
So no 30-jet whirlpool tub yet?
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: sfish on February 11, 2016, 09:20:45 AM
Morning Dave, DogHousewithNachoFish, Mr Mayor and DogHouseWithoutTPBean.
I'm sure it has it's good and bad points, but I appreciate your lack of existence of a dog house at this moment. Morning Dave
That must've been some fight!
We went 12 rounds last night, always fun
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2016, 09:21:04 AM
good morning guys. enjoying the sunshine, a Short Story, coffee, and watching the birds fight at the feeder.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 09:28:16 AM
Morning Dave, DogHousewithNachoFish, Mr Mayor and DogHouseWithoutTPBean.
I'm sure it has it's good and bad points, but I appreciate your lack of existence of a dog house at this moment. Morning Dave
That must've been some fight!
We went 12 rounds last night, always fun
Lol, I think I threw in the towel during round 4 last night.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 09:28:42 AM
Ashton day at the Page. I'll let the big leaguers tell me if the deals are good or not.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2016, 09:31:52 AM
Ashton day at the Page. I'll let the big leaguers tell me if the deals are good or not.
VSG's and beer tee shirts, really?
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 09:37:00 AM
Ashton day at the Page. I'll let the big leaguers tell me if the deals are good or not.
VSG's and beer tee shirts, really?
Maybe they need a slow shipping day to get caught up?
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 11, 2016, 09:38:09 AM
Morning Dave, DogHousewithNachoFish, Mr Mayor and DogHouseWithoutTPBean.
I'm sure it has it's good and bad points, but I appreciate your lack of existence of a dog house at this moment. Morning Dave
That must've been some fight!
We went 12 rounds last night, always fun
Yeah baby.  Sounds like one of those fights with the past-sins-resurrected feature.  Those always go long.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 11, 2016, 09:40:19 AM
Morning Dave, DogHousewithNachoFish, Mr Mayor and DogHouseWithoutTPBean.
I'm sure it has it's good and bad points, but I appreciate your lack of existence of a dog house at this moment. Morning Dave
That must've been some fight!
We went 12 rounds last night, always fun
Lol, I think I threw in the towel during round 4 last night.
You need some instruction from TxDave.  He can teach you how to get your way all day every day.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 11, 2016, 10:00:38 AM
G'Morning, Folks
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 11, 2016, 10:06:42 AM
Morning Dave, DogHousewithNachoFish, Mr Mayor and DogHouseWithoutTPBean.
I'm sure it has it's good and bad points, but I appreciate your lack of existence of a dog house at this moment. Morning Dave
That must've been some fight!
We went 12 rounds last night, always fun

Sounds like an emotional slug fest... Musta had a few things simmering on the back burner. Hope you had a good smoke to calm yourself afterward.  ;)
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 10:07:30 AM
Morning Dave, DogHousewithNachoFish, Mr Mayor and DogHouseWithoutTPBean.
I'm sure it has it's good and bad points, but I appreciate your lack of existence of a dog house at this moment. Morning Dave
That must've been some fight!
We went 12 rounds last night, always fun
Lol, I think I threw in the towel during round 4 last night.
You need some instruction from TxDave.  He can teach you how to get your way all day every day.
Lol, indeed. He still has a lot to teach me.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 11, 2016, 10:14:40 AM
Morning Dave, DogHousewithNachoFish, Mr Mayor and DogHouseWithoutTPBean.
I'm sure it has it's good and bad points, but I appreciate your lack of existence of a dog house at this moment. Morning Dave
That must've been some fight!
We went 12 rounds last night, always fun
Lol, I think I threw in the towel during round 4 last night.
You need some instruction from TxDave.  He can teach you how to get your way all day every day.
Lol, indeed. He still has a lot to teach me.

Haha... a mere padawan. Learn you will.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: sfish on February 11, 2016, 10:15:37 AM
Morning Dave, DogHousewithNachoFish, Mr Mayor and DogHouseWithoutTPBean.
I'm sure it has it's good and bad points, but I appreciate your lack of existence of a dog house at this moment. Morning Dave
That must've been some fight!
We went 12 rounds last night, always fun

Sounds like an emotional slug fest... Musta had a few things simmering on the back burner. Hope you had a good smoke to calm yourself afterward.  ;)
There was smoke but it didn't come from a cigar
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 11, 2016, 10:15:41 AM
Good morning?  At least for some?
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 11, 2016, 10:18:40 AM
Morning Dave, DogHousewithNachoFish, Mr Mayor and DogHouseWithoutTPBean.
I'm sure it has it's good and bad points, but I appreciate your lack of existence of a dog house at this moment. Morning Dave
That must've been some fight!
We went 12 rounds last night, always fun

Sounds like an emotional slug fest... Musta had a few things simmering on the back burner. Hope you had a good smoke to calm yourself afterward.  ;)
There was smoke but it didn't come from a cigar

(https://s3.amazonaws.com/lowres.cartoonstock.com/history-indian-red_indian-native_american-squaw-chief-dwh110117_low.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 11, 2016, 10:19:39 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 11, 2016, 10:20:48 AM
Good morning?  At least for some?

Morning, Sam. Seems the cold weather either makes you cuddle closer or start throwing elbows to the face.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 11, 2016, 10:25:45 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Morning, Bret

Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 11, 2016, 10:30:52 AM
G'Morning, Folks
Morning fellow five-starer.  Not a very exclusive club, but a club nonetheless.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 11, 2016, 10:31:41 AM
Well, I made it through a week of .bids without going too crazy. Only 4, 5ers @ $72 spread out the shipping adequately. I was starting to sweat the number of the box bids I had going.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 11, 2016, 10:35:34 AM
G'Morning, Folks
Morning fellow five-starer.  Not a very exclusive club, but a club nonetheless.

Indeed. All the big leaguers touched this base a few seasons ago, but we're still swingin'.  :-X
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 11, 2016, 10:48:46 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Morning, Bret
Good morning Steve, Bret.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 11, 2016, 10:49:54 AM
Good morning?  At least for some?

Morning, Sam. Seems the cold weather either makes you cuddle closer or start throwing elbows to the face.
Does seem to look that way.  something about being cooped up inside i think.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 11, 2016, 10:50:18 AM
G'Morning, Folks
Morning fellow five-starer.  Not a very exclusive club, but a club nonetheless.

Indeed. All the big leaguers touched this base a few seasons ago, but we're still swingin'.  :-X
still small fry here.... ???
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 10:55:33 AM
Good morning?  At least for some?

Morning, Sam. Seems the cold weather either makes you cuddle closer or start throwing elbows to the face.
Does seem to look that way.  something about being cooped up inside i think.
It's the lack of sunshine, they don't get the vitamin D they need. Give her the D, Scott!
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 11, 2016, 10:58:02 AM
Good morning?  At least for some?

Morning, Sam. Seems the cold weather either makes you cuddle closer or start throwing elbows to the face.
Does seem to look that way.  something about being cooped up inside i think.
It's the lack of sunshine, they don't get the vitamin D they need. Giver her the D, Scott!

LOL
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 11, 2016, 11:37:18 AM
Good morning?  At least for some?
Morning, Sam. Seems the cold weather either makes you cuddle closer or start throwing elbows to the face.
Does seem to look that way.  something about being cooped up inside i think.
It's the lack of sunshine, they don't get the vitamin D they need. Giver her the D, Scott!
LOL
Givin' er da D lull.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 11, 2016, 11:42:27 AM
Glad to see he finally had his moment. He was a great net minder... an All-Star of the league.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/martin-brodeur--devils-fans-finally-have-closure-at-number-retirement-033012261.html
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 11, 2016, 11:56:28 AM
Good morning?  At least for some?
Morning, Sam. Seems the cold weather either makes you cuddle closer or start throwing elbows to the face.
Does seem to look that way.  something about being cooped up inside i think.
It's the lack of sunshine, they don't get the vitamin D they need. Giver her the D, Scott!
LOL
Givin' er da D lull.

The site's probably a mess again, so slow biking has him arriving late for the delivery of the D...
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 11:58:57 AM
Good morning?  At least for some?
Morning, Sam. Seems the cold weather either makes you cuddle closer or start throwing elbows to the face.
Does seem to look that way.  something about being cooped up inside i think.
It's the lack of sunshine, they don't get the vitamin D they need. Giver her the D, Scott!
LOL
Givin' er da D lull.

The site's probably a mess again, so slow biking has him arriving late for the delivery of the D...
He was probably trying to use SurePost.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 11, 2016, 12:09:49 PM
Five Star Mark!
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2016, 12:19:01 PM
Morning Dave, DogHousewithNachoFish, Mr Mayor and DogHouseWithoutTPBean.
I'm sure it has it's good and bad points, but I appreciate your lack of existence of a dog house at this moment. Morning Dave
That must've been some fight!
We went 12 rounds last night, always fun
Lol, I think I threw in the towel during round 4 last night.
You need some instruction from TxDave.  He can teach you how to get your way all day every day.
Lol, indeed. He still has a lot to teach me.

Haha... a mere padawan. Learn you will.
I will abstain from offering suggestions as I question my own knowledge base...or at least success rate.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 11, 2016, 12:24:40 PM
Good mornin fellas - in Sioux Falls today and tomorrow...killing time at a commieStarbucks before my meeting at 1pm with my 'new boss'
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2016, 12:28:11 PM
Morning Dave, DogHousewithNachoFish, Mr Mayor and DogHouseWithoutTPBean.
I'm sure it has it's good and bad points, but I appreciate your lack of existence of a dog house at this moment. Morning Dave
That must've been some fight!
We went 12 rounds last night, always fun
Lol, I think I threw in the towel during round 4 last night.
You need some instruction from TxDave.  He can teach you how to get your way all day every day.
Lol, indeed. He still has a lot to teach me.

Haha... a mere padawan. Learn you will.
Not necessarily...
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 12:30:30 PM
Good mornin fellas - in Sioux Falls today and tomorrow...killing time at a commieStarbucks before my meeting at 1pm with my 'new boss'
If it's a woman, find out how much vitamin D she normally takes.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2016, 12:31:07 PM
Morning Yellow star.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 12:31:08 PM
Morning Dave, DogHousewithNachoFish, Mr Mayor and DogHouseWithoutTPBean.
I'm sure it has it's good and bad points, but I appreciate your lack of existence of a dog house at this moment. Morning Dave
That must've been some fight!
We went 12 rounds last night, always fun
Lol, I think I threw in the towel during round 4 last night.
You need some instruction from TxDave.  He can teach you how to get your way all day every day.
Lol, indeed. He still has a lot to teach me.

Haha... a mere padawan. Learn you will.
Not necessarily...
No, I'll definitely learn. It won't be anything good, but it'll still be good ol' Texas learnin'!
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 11, 2016, 12:32:26 PM
Good mornin fellas - in Sioux Falls today and tomorrow...killing time at a commieStarbucks before my meeting at 1pm with my 'new boss'
If it's a woman, find out how much vitamin D she normally takes.
It's a guy now :(  Gonna miss my old boss... (  .  ) (  .  )
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 11, 2016, 12:32:42 PM
Morning Yellow star.
Good mornin Dave, where art thou today?
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 11, 2016, 12:39:32 PM
Good mornin fellas - in Sioux Falls today and tomorrow...killing time at a commieStarbucks before my meeting at 1pm with my 'new boss'

Shaun!

You drinkin' a commie valentines day offering too?
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 11, 2016, 12:45:30 PM
Morning Dave, DogHousewithNachoFish, Mr Mayor and DogHouseWithoutTPBean.
I'm sure it has it's good and bad points, but I appreciate your lack of existence of a dog house at this moment. Morning Dave
That must've been some fight!
We went 12 rounds last night, always fun
Lol, I think I threw in the towel during round 4 last night.
You need some instruction from TxDave.  He can teach you how to get your way all day every day.
Lol, indeed. He still has a lot to teach me.

Haha... a mere padawan. Learn you will.
Not necessarily...
No, I'll definitely learn. It won't be anything good, but it'll still be good ol' Texas learnin'!

Right. The key is to hate or dislike everything, and/or say you don't give a shit... even if you do.  ;)
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 11, 2016, 12:46:27 PM
Good mornin fellas - in Sioux Falls today and tomorrow...killing time at a commieStarbucks before my meeting at 1pm with my 'new boss'

Shaun!

You drinkin' a commie valentines day offering too?
Haha, I saw those but somehow resisted ;)  Good mornin Steve!
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 11, 2016, 12:54:59 PM
Good mornin fellas - in Sioux Falls today and tomorrow...killing time at a commieStarbucks before my meeting at 1pm with my 'new boss'

Shaun!

You drinkin' a commie valentines day offering too?

Haha, I saw those but somehow resisted ;)  Good mornin Steve!

When did Pete say those new Tat Black vitolas were dropping? I'm almost out of CG's. Contemplating a PL purchase...
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 11, 2016, 12:57:57 PM
Good mornin fellas - in Sioux Falls today and tomorrow...killing time at a commieStarbucks before my meeting at 1pm with my 'new boss'

Shaun!

You drinkin' a commie valentines day offering too?

Haha, I saw those but somehow resisted ;)  Good mornin Steve!

When did Pete say those new Tat Black vitolas were dropping? I'm almost out of CG's. Contemplating a PL purchase...
I think in the next couple months - I would assume May-ish.  They should be out before ICPCR (which is in July) from what I read.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 11, 2016, 01:04:37 PM
Good mornin fellas - in Sioux Falls today and tomorrow...killing time at a commieStarbucks before my meeting at 1pm with my 'new boss'

Shaun!

You drinkin' a commie valentines day offering too?

Haha, I saw those but somehow resisted ;)  Good mornin Steve!

When did Pete say those new Tat Black vitolas were dropping? I'm almost out of CG's. Contemplating a PL purchase...
I think in the next couple months - I would assume May-ish.  They should be out before ICPCR (which is in July) from what I read.

Cool. HalfWheel just says "summer"

Did you ever give your review of the Hyde? I may have missed it.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on February 11, 2016, 01:07:12 PM
Good mornin fellas - in Sioux Falls today and tomorrow...killing time at a commieStarbucks before my meeting at 1pm with my 'new boss'

Shaun!

You drinkin' a commie valentines day offering too?

Haha, I saw those but somehow resisted ;)  Good mornin Steve!

When did Pete say those new Tat Black vitolas were dropping? I'm almost out of CG's. Contemplating a PL purchase...
I think in the next couple months - I would assume May-ish.  They should be out before ICPCR (which is in July) from what I read.

Cool. HalfWheel just says "summer"

Did you ever give your review of the Hyde? I may have missed it.
I thought the Hyde was great, way better than the Jekyll (but the Jekyll wasn't bad by any means).  Let me know if you wanna try one, I have plenty of extras from when I went a little crazy when they came out ;)
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 11, 2016, 01:33:18 PM
Good mornin fellas - in Sioux Falls today and tomorrow...killing time at a commieStarbucks before my meeting at 1pm with my 'new boss'

Shaun!

You drinkin' a commie valentines day offering too?

Haha, I saw those but somehow resisted ;)  Good mornin Steve!

When did Pete say those new Tat Black vitolas were dropping? I'm almost out of CG's. Contemplating a PL purchase...
I think in the next couple months - I would assume May-ish.  They should be out before ICPCR (which is in July) from what I read.

Cool. HalfWheel just says "summer"

Did you ever give your review of the Hyde? I may have missed it.
I thought the Hyde was great, way better than the Jekyll (but the Jekyll wasn't bad by any means).  Let me know if you wanna try one, I have plenty of extras from when I went a little crazy when they came out ;)

You're tempting me.... haha

I had no doubt that he'd make the Hyde the fuller bodied. Just makes sense.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2016, 02:03:35 PM
Athens Georgia after a snowy trip to Cleveland. SC tomorrow.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 02:04:33 PM
Athens Georgia after a snowy trip to Cleveland. SC tomorrow.
Could've taken some of this with you. I'm just saying.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2016, 02:07:48 PM
Wasn't that much there when Illeft, and besides, you are way behind on your annual don't want to short you.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 02:10:28 PM
Wasn't that much there when Illeft, and besides, you are way behind on your annual don't want to short you.
True story. If we don't get it this year, they'll take it away from us next year. Or something like that.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2016, 02:42:51 PM
Wasn't that much there when Illeft, and besides, you are way behind on your annual don't want to short you.
True story. If we don't get it this year, they'll take it away from us next year. Or something like that.
Yup, Obama metrics....
Now Bernie would have taken it and sent it to Georgia and Florida to make it fair.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 02:51:30 PM
Wasn't that much there when Illeft, and besides, you are way behind on your annual don't want to short you.
True story. If we don't get it this year, they'll take it away from us next year. Or something like that.
Yup, Obama metrics....
Now Bernie would have taken it and sent it to Georgia and Florida to make it fair.
And Hilary would lie and say there was no snow. And Trump would say that the snow was because of women and Mexicans.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2016, 02:59:20 PM
Not good for the wardens to be picking fights this close to VD. They may get coal in their stockings or something.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 03:06:59 PM
Not good for the wardens to be picking fights this close to VD. They may get coal in their stockings or something.
It's Valentine's Day, the coal goes in their panties.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2016, 03:20:14 PM
Ok, knocked out an hour of OT, but time for the fun to end. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2016, 03:20:14 PM
Not good for the wardens to be picking fights this close to VD. They may get coal in their stockings or something.
It's Valentine's Day, the coal goes in their panties.
You dress 'em the way you want, I'll dress "em the way I want, and BD...well...
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2016, 03:21:05 PM
Have a good evening ShovellingDave.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 11, 2016, 03:39:07 PM
Wasn't that much there when Illeft, and besides, you are way behind on your annual don't want to short you.
True story. If we don't get it this year, they'll take it away from us next year. Or something like that.
Yup, Obama metrics....
Now Bernie would have taken it and sent it to Georgia and Florida to make it fair.
And Hilary would lie and say there was no snow. And Trump would say that the snow was because of women and Mexicans.
and Muslims, don't marginalize the Muslims.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 11, 2016, 03:39:30 PM
Ok, knocked out an hour of OT, but time for the fun to end. Hazzuh!
later Dave.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 11, 2016, 03:40:13 PM
Not good for the wardens to be picking fights this close to VD. They may get coal in their stockings or something.
It's Valentine's Day, the coal goes in their panties.
trick is to get it into their panties then light it.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 11, 2016, 04:09:52 PM
Good mornin fellas - in Sioux Falls today and tomorrow...killing time at a commieStarbucks before my meeting at 1pm with my 'new boss'

Shaun!

You drinkin' a commie valentines day offering too?

Haha, I saw those but somehow resisted ;)  Good mornin Steve!

When did Pete say those new Tat Black vitolas were dropping? I'm almost out of CG's. Contemplating a PL purchase...
I think in the next couple months - I would assume May-ish.  They should be out before ICPCR (which is in July) from what I read.

Cool. HalfWheel just says "summer"

Did you ever give your review of the Hyde? I may have missed it.
I thought the Hyde was great, way better than the Jekyll (but the Jekyll wasn't bad by any means).  Let me know if you wanna try one, I have plenty of extras from when I went a little crazy when they came out ;)

I was looking around HalfWheel at some reviews and found this link posted in the comments... Pretty funny.  8) ???

https://vimeo.com/21685813
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 11, 2016, 04:20:10 PM
ok, OTR with a GH Vintage 2002 Churchill.  have a great evening all.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 11, 2016, 04:21:02 PM
ok, OTR with a GH Vintage 2002 Churchill.  have a great evening all.

Take care, Sam
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 11, 2016, 05:04:10 PM
Well, time to punch out for the day. Hope everyone has an enjoyable evening. Later gatorz!
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 11, 2016, 05:05:12 PM
[...]
The dude looks like a lady. New haircut and jacket needed, stat.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 11, 2016, 07:21:26 PM
[...]
https://vimeo.com/21685813 (https://vimeo.com/21685813)
The dude looks like a lady. New haircut and jacket needed, stat.
Some people seem to go out of their way to accentuate the negative aspects of their appearance.
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2016, 10:23:17 PM
Some people go out of their way to kill the banter. ;)
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2016, 11:03:06 PM
Some people go out of their way to kill the banter. ;)
Or even the banner... ;)
Title: Re: 2/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2016, 11:27:36 PM
Some people go out of their way to kill the banter. ;)
Or even the banner... ;)
I don't get it.