CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 09, 2016, 12:00:31 AM

Title: 1/9/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on January 09, 2016, 12:00:31 AM
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 04:19:11 AM
Today is Saturday, Jan. 9, the ninth day of 2016. There are 357 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 04:19:56 AM
Today is Saturday, Jan. 9, the ninth day of 2016. There are 357 days left in the year.

On Jan. 9, 1916, the World War I Battle of Gallipoli ended after eight months with an Ottoman Empire victory as Allied forces withdrew.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 04:20:23 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 04:20:48 AM
In 1788, Connecticut became the fifth state to ratify the U.S. Constitution.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 04:21:13 AM
In 1793, Frenchman Jean Pierre Blanchard, using a hot-air balloon, flew between Philadelphia and Woodbury, New Jersey.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 04:21:37 AM
In 1861, Mississippi became the second state to secede from the Union, the same day the Star of the West, a merchant vessel bringing reinforcements and supplies to Federal troops at Fort Sumter, South Carolina, retreated because of artillery fire.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 04:22:04 AM
In 1913, Richard Milhous Nixon, the 37th president of the United States, was born in Yorba Linda, California.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 04:22:31 AM
In 1914, the County of Los Angeles opened the country's first public defender's office. The fraternity Phi Beta Sigma was founded at Howard University in Washington, D.C.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 04:23:04 AM
In 1931, Bobbi Trout and Edna May Cooper broke an endurance record for female aviators as they returned to Mines Field in Los Angeles after flying a Curtiss Robin monoplane continuously for 122 hours and 50 minutes.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 04:23:30 AM
In 1945, during World War II, American forces began landing on the shores of Lingayen Gulf in the Philippines as the Battle of Luzon got underway, resulting in an Allied victory over Imperial Japanese forces.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 04:23:53 AM
In 1957, Anthony Eden resigned as British prime minister for health reasons; he was succeeded by Harold Macmillan.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 04:24:37 AM
In 1968, the Surveyor 7 space probe made a soft landing on the moon, marking the end of the American series of unmanned explorations of the lunar surface.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 04:25:07 AM
In 1972, reclusive billionaire Howard Hughes, speaking by telephone from the Bahamas to reporters in Hollywood, said a purported autobiography of him by Clifford Irving was a fake.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 04:25:31 AM
In 1987, the White House released a Jan. 1986 memorandum prepared for President Ronald Reagan by Lt. Col. Oliver L. North showing a link between U.S. arms sales to Iran and the release of American hostages in Lebanon.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 04:25:57 AM
In 1997, a Comair commuter plane crashed 18 miles short of the Detroit Metropolitan Airport, killing all 29 people on board.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 04:26:24 AM
Ten years ago: Confirmation hearings opened in Washington for Supreme Court nominee Samuel Alito. "The Phantom of the Opera" leapt past "Cats" to become the longest-running show in Broadway history (a record that still stands). Actor Don Stewart died in Santa Barbara, California, at age 70.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 04:27:00 AM
Five years ago: Federal prosecutors brought charges against Jared Loughner, the man accused of attempting to assassinate Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Ariz., and killing six people at a political event in Tucson the day before. British movie director Peter Yates, who sent actor Steve McQueen screeching through the streets of San Francisco in a Ford Mustang in "Bullitt," died in London at age 81.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 04:27:37 AM
One year ago: French security forces shot and killed two al-Qaida-linked brothers suspected of carrying the rampage at the satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo that had claimed 12 lives, the same day a gunman killed four people at a Paris kosher grocery store before being killed by police. Samuel Goldwyn Jr., 88, a champion of the independent film movement and son of one of the founders of Hollywood, died in Los Angeles.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 04:28:00 AM
Today's Birthdays: Author Judith Krantz is 88. Football Hall-of-Famer Bart Starr is 82. Sportscaster Dick Enberg is 81. Actress K. Callan is 80. Folk singer Joan Baez is 75. Rockabilly singer Roy Head is 75. Rock musician Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin) is 72. Actor John Doman is 71. Singer David Johansen (aka Buster Poindexter) is 66. Singer Crystal Gayle is 65. Actor J.K. Simmons is 61. Actress Imelda Staunton is 60. Nobel Peace laureate Rigoberto Menchu is 57. Rock musician Eric Erlandson is 53. Actress Joely Richardson is 51. Rock musician Carl Bell (Fuel) is 49. Rock singer Steve Harwell (Smash Mouth) is 49. Rock singer-musician Dave Matthews is 49. Actress-director Joey Lauren Adams is 48. Actress Angela Bettis is 43. Roots singer-songwriter Hayes Carll is 40. Singer A.J. McLean (Backstreet Boys) is 38. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, is 34. Pop-rock musician Drew Brown (OneRepublic) is 32. Rock-soul singer Paolo Nutini is 29. Actress Nina Dobrev is 27. Actor Tyree Brown is 12.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 04:28:35 AM
Thought for Today: "Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it." — Swedish proverb.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 04:29:25 AM
Love Line
-------------------------

Paul was ambling through a crowded street fair when he
decided to stop and sit at a Palm Reader's table. Said
the mysterious old woman, "For fifteen dollars, I can
read your love line and tell your romantic future."

Paul readily agreed and the reader took one look at his
open palm and said, "I can see that you have no
girlfriend."

"That's true," said Paul.

"Oh my goodness, you are extremely lonely, aren't you?"

"Yes," Paul shamefully admitted. "That's amazing. Can
you tell all of this from my love line?"

"Love line? No, from the calluses and blisters."

Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 05:42:36 AM
Morning LSU
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 05:52:43 AM
Morning LSU
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 09, 2016, 06:34:56 AM
good morning Dhip and Dave, and those to follow. been a busy week, a very profitable busy week though.
heading up to Gainsville in a bit for a day an a half service assembly filled with workshops and speakers.
Oliva G toro and coffee here.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 06:42:41 AM
Room 101 MC1 Almost gone great deal @ Atlantic, kinda Tricksy they are, same price as on the beat the clock deal a while back where they showed sold out and here they are back in stock at the same great price  but in the sale section.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/cigars/Room-101-Master-Collection-One.asp

Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 06:43:58 AM
good morning Dhip and Dave, and those to follow. been a busy week, a very profitable busy week though.
heading up to Gainsville in a bit for a day an a half service assembly filled with workshops and speakers.
Oliva G toro and coffee here.
Morning Dean, thought you had fallen in the golf hole or something but a profitable week is good.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 07:05:57 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 07:06:52 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
Morning Dave
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 07:20:33 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
Good morning Dean and Dave.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 07:50:34 AM
The Hoot Owl is talking to me this morning
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 07:52:29 AM
So much for June in January here, 41 now with 15-20 mph North wind and a high of 50 today, 70 yesterday was much nicer.

But, my glass is always full and it is great here compared to MN where it is 8 degrees with a real feel of -15 looking for a high of 9.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2016, 08:01:46 AM
Good morning Dave, Dave, Chip, Dean. I guess my hiatus is over
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 09, 2016, 08:04:18 AM
good morning Dhip and Dave, and those to follow. been a busy week, a very profitable busy week though.
heading up to Gainsville in a bit for a day an a half service assembly filled with workshops and speakers.
Oliva G toro and coffee here.
Morning Dean, thought you had fallen in the golf hole or something but a profitable week is good.
the golf gods were good to me, the money god was much better.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 09, 2016, 08:05:50 AM
I've arrived at the hotel. time to register and see to the 1st workshop.

later guys.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2016, 08:06:27 AM
40 degrees here heading to 46, I'll take it
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 09, 2016, 08:06:52 AM
Good morning Dave, Dave, Chip, Dean. I guess my hiatus is over
you were gone? funny, you weren't missed.

kidding.
:)
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 08:08:19 AM
40 degrees here heading to 46, I'll take it
Sheesh, almost the same as here!
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2016, 08:09:24 AM
Good morning Dave, Dave, Chip, Dean. I guess my hiatus is over
you were gone? funny, you weren't missed.

kidding.
:)
Ha! I was talking about buying cigars...douche 😃
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 08:09:26 AM
Good morning Dave, Dave, Chip, Dean. I guess my hiatus is over
Morning Fish, unusual Saturday morning visit from you but glad to hear you are buying again!
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 08:10:20 AM
Good morning Dave, Dave, Chip, Dean. I guess my hiatus is over
you were gone? funny, you weren't missed.

kidding.
:)
Ha! I was talking about buying cigars...douche 😃
LOL, Dean is a little behind...........  been too busy getting rich.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 08:17:28 AM
Joan Baez is 75, Jimmy Page is 72......shit.
Birthday list is getting more depressing all the time.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 08:18:23 AM
Good morning Dave, Dave, Chip, Dean. I guess my hiatus is over
you were gone? funny, you weren't missed.

kidding.
:)
Ha! I was talking about buying cigars...douche 😃
Why would you be talking about that here?  Morning Biebs
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 08:20:13 AM
Joan Baez is 75, Jimmy Page is 72......shit.
Birthday list is getting more depressing all the time.
And Richard "Tricky Dicky" Nixon is 103!
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2016, 08:21:15 AM
Good morning Dave, Dave, Chip, Dean. I guess my hiatus is over
Morning Fish, unusual Saturday morning visit from you but glad to hear you are buying again!
Won a box of La Sirena robustos for $69, I really like the original line
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 08:21:42 AM
Good morning Dave, Dave, Chip, Dean. I guess my hiatus is over
you were gone? funny, you weren't missed.

kidding.
:)
Ha! I was talking about buying cigars...douche 😃
Why would you be talking about that here?  Morning Biebs
If Dean does not get back to more regular activity status he may soon be not missed.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 08:25:52 AM
So much for June in January here, 41 now with 15-20 mph North wind and a high of 50 today, 70 yesterday was much nicer.

But, my glass is always full and it is great here compared to MN where it is 8 degrees with a real feel of -15 looking for a high of 9.
That's the way to look at it Mr. Sunshine!
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 08:28:30 AM
Enjoying a Senorial corona.....fine follow-up to CyB.  Well worth giving a try.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 08:31:37 AM
Enjoying a Senorial corona.....fine follow-up to CyB.  Well worth giving a try.
Just a simple country boy here, not familiar with that one.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 08:33:56 AM
YellowStar's NDSU playing for their championship at 11:00.  Not quite going into college football DT's yet.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2016, 08:34:56 AM
Enjoying a Senorial corona.....fine follow-up to CyB.  Well worth giving a try.
You don't say? Never heard too much fanfare around those
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 08:37:38 AM
Enjoying a Senorial corona.....fine follow-up to CyB.  Well worth giving a try.
Just a simple country boy here, not familiar with that one.
Well, you should cozy on up and make your acquaintance sir.
First release by Jose Blanco and his new company after getting the boot by JdN.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 08:39:47 AM
Enjoying a Senorial corona.....fine follow-up to CyB.  Well worth giving a try.
Just a simple country boy here, not familiar with that one.
That's why you keep me around here...help broaden your horizon beyond the tumbleweeds and armadillos.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 08:40:42 AM
Enjoying a Senorial corona.....fine follow-up to CyB.  Well worth giving a try.
You don't say? Never heard too much fanfare around those
Well worth giving a try.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 08:47:12 AM
Good day, all.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 08:55:40 AM
Joan Baez is 75, Jimmy Page is 72......shit.
Birthday list is getting more depressing all the time.
And yet Crystal Gayle is only 65. I thought she would have been much older.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 09, 2016, 08:57:34 AM
Good morning Dave, Dave, Chip, Dean. I guess my hiatus is over
you were gone? funny, you weren't missed.

kidding.
:)
Ha! I was talking about buying cigars...douche 😃
Why would you be talking about that here?  Morning Biebs
If Dean does not get back to more regular activity status he may soon be not missed.
just like me, not missed but still loved ;)
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 08:57:47 AM
Enjoying a Senorial corona.....fine follow-up to CyB.  Well worth giving a try.
I keep hearing decent things about that stick.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 08:59:41 AM
Good morning Dave, Dave, Chip, Dean. I guess my hiatus is over
you were gone? funny, you weren't missed.

kidding.
:)
Ha! I was talking about buying cigars...douche 😃
Why would you be talking about that here?  Morning Biebs
If Dean does not get back to more regular activity status he may soon be not missed.
just like me, not missed but still loved ;)
Good morning, David.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 09, 2016, 09:00:23 AM
Good morning Dave, Dave, Chip, Dean. I guess my hiatus is over
you were gone? funny, you weren't missed.

kidding.
:)
Ha! I was talking about buying cigars...douche 😃
Why would you be talking about that here?  Morning Biebs
If Dean does not get back to more regular activity status he may soon be not missed.
just like me, not missed but still loved ;)
Good morning, David.
good morning y'all
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 09:01:42 AM
A Great Day at The Page:  Buy, Buy and Buy Some More!

A trilogy of 90+ rated Mount Rushmore brands come crumbling down: tenskis & samplers more than half off.

Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 09:03:34 AM
Good morning Dave, Dave, Chip, Dean. I guess my hiatus is over
you were gone? funny, you weren't missed.

kidding.
:)
Ha! I was talking about buying cigars...douche 😃
Why would you be talking about that here?  Morning Biebs
If Dean does not get back to more regular activity status he may soon be not missed.
just like me, not missed but still loved ;)
???

Morning OY
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 09, 2016, 09:04:06 AM
Can you believe they are sold out of Red Dot Robustos, I figure there were as many of them out there as AB Tempus.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 09:04:40 AM
Some decent deals on cigarpage.com but I'm not a big fan of the General Cigar brands.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 09:05:18 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor and Oy.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 09:06:44 AM
A Great Day at The Page:  Buy, Buy and Buy Some More!

A trilogy of 90+ rated Mount Rushmore brands come crumbling down: tenskis & samplers more than half off.
Na, I'm good.  No temptation there today.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 09:09:14 AM
Can you believe they are sold out of Red Dot Robustos, I figure there were as many of them out there as AB Tempus.
And they were not even a good price at that.

Partagas black coronas are $2 more/5 than last time they offered them.

I would buy some Macanuda Hampton Court's if they had the Maduros.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 09, 2016, 09:10:05 AM
A Great Day at The Page:  Buy, Buy and Buy Some More!

A trilogy of 90+ rated Mount Rushmore brands come crumbling down: tenskis & samplers more than half off.
Na, I'm good.  No temptation there today.
2cheap cutters for $3.50, can't ever have to many of them.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 09:10:31 AM
Some decent deals on cigarpage.com but I'm not a big fan of the General Cigar brands.
Such a negative outlook you and Travellin Dave have.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 09:10:52 AM
How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 09:11:17 AM
A Great Day at The Page:  Buy, Buy and Buy Some More!

A trilogy of 90+ rated Mount Rushmore brands come crumbling down: tenskis & samplers more than half off.
Na, I'm good.  No temptation there today.
2cheap cutters for $3.50, can't ever have to many of them.
Now there is a man with a positive outlook and a full glass!
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 09, 2016, 09:11:25 AM
Can you believe they are sold out of Red Dot Robustos, I figure there were as many of them out there as AB Tempus.
.....I think they start the day with some stuff sold out. Old CI marketing trick.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 09:12:23 AM
Some decent deals on cigarpage.com but I'm not a big fan of the General Cigar brands.
Such a negative outlook you and Travellin Dave have.
Sorry.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 09:12:27 AM
Good morning Dave, Dave, Chip, Dean. I guess my hiatus is over
you were gone? funny, you weren't missed.

kidding.
:)
Ha! I was talking about buying cigars...douche 😃
Why would you be talking about that here?  Morning Biebs
If Dean does not get back to more regular activity status he may soon be not missed.
just like me, not missed but still loved ;)
Yup, just like that ratty old sweatshirt.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 09, 2016, 09:13:26 AM
How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 09:13:33 AM
Can you believe they are sold out of Red Dot Robustos, I figure there were as many of them out there as AB Tempus.
.....I think they start the day with some stuff sold out. Old CI marketing trick.
For God Sakes don't tell Tony that!
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 09:15:39 AM
How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
Very good, not stellar.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 09:16:00 AM
Can you believe they are sold out of Red Dot Robustos, I figure there were as many of them out there as AB Tempus.
.....I think they start the day with some stuff sold out. Old CI marketing trick.
For God Sakes don't tell Tony that!
Why not?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 09:16:28 AM
Some decent deals on cigarpage.com but I'm not a big fan of the General Cigar brands.
Such a negative outlook you and Travellin Dave have.
That's why we've got you here sunshine!
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 09:17:07 AM
How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 09, 2016, 09:19:44 AM
How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
tony move cigarbanter to face book and become cigar rich like the dude that's doing cigar cartel. Have your line of cigar SWAG like the GFY XXX fleece
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 09:19:49 AM
Can you believe they are sold out of Red Dot Robustos, I figure there were as many of them out there as AB Tempus.
.....I think they start the day with some stuff sold out. Old CI marketing trick.
For God Sakes don't tell Tony that!
Why not?
Well do I need to go back and find all that stellar belief I was all wrong and we just had to "agree to disagree" you had on that topic when I said exactly the same thing last week????   Sheesh!
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 09:20:31 AM
How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
tony move cigarbanter to face book and become cigar rich like the dude that's doing cigar cartel. Have your line of cigar SWAG like the GFY XXX fleece
And even better you would be rid of me!
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 09:21:55 AM
How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
That is about as cheap as you will find them and a good cigar but OY is right about the 1922 IMHO.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 09:22:20 AM
Some decent deals on cigarpage.com but I'm not a big fan of the General Cigar brands.
Such a negative outlook you and Travellin Dave have.
That's why we've got you here sunshine!
Is it that time of day when you pull out the pot and the kettle cartoon?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 09, 2016, 09:24:30 AM
How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
tony move cigarbanter to face book and become cigar rich like the dude that's doing cigar cartel. Have your line of cigar SWAG like the GFY XXX fleece
And even better you would be rid of me!
im sure Tony would keep this up and running for you, just like CI keeps the banter up for xxxxx
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 09:24:33 AM
How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
tony move cigarbanter to face book and become cigar rich like the dude that's doing cigar cartel. Have your line of cigar SWAG like the GFY XXX fleece
That takes effort. Plus I'm not interested in being on facebook. Lastly, big things are coming to cigarbanter in 2016, possibly including merchandise... Just don't hold your cigarbreath.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 09:24:33 AM
Some decent deals on cigarpage.com but I'm not a big fan of the General Cigar brands.
Such a negative outlook you and Travellin Dave have.
That's why we've got you here sunshine!
Is it that time of day when you pull out the pot and the kettle cartoon?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 09:25:55 AM
How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
tony move cigarbanter to face book and become cigar rich like the dude that's doing cigar cartel. Have your line of cigar SWAG like the GFY XXX fleece
And even better you would be rid of me!
im sure Tony would keep this up and running for you, just like CI keeps the banter up for xxxxx
If you and Dean don't visit we are only about 5 or 6 here.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 09:26:57 AM
Can you believe they are sold out of Red Dot Robustos, I figure there were as many of them out there as AB Tempus.
.....I think they start the day with some stuff sold out. Old CI marketing trick.
For God Sakes don't tell Tony that!
Why not?
Well do I need to go back and find all that stellar belief I was all wrong and we just had to "agree to disagree" you had on that topic when I said exactly the same thing last week????   Sheesh!
Oh. That. I believe our discussion was on the $0.00 cost items that we're up during the scorcher and NOT the sold out items. But either way, GFY.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 09, 2016, 09:28:27 AM
How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
tony move cigarbanter to face book and become cigar rich like the dude that's doing cigar cartel. Have your line of cigar SWAG like the GFY XXX fleece
And even better you would be rid of me!
im sure Tony would keep this up and running for you, just like CI keeps the banter up for xxxxx
If you and Dean don't visit we are only about 5 or 6 here.
still better than 2 on the dayshift and 2 on the nightshirt
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 09, 2016, 09:30:26 AM
Can you believe they are sold out of Red Dot Robustos, I figure there were as many of them out there as AB Tempus.
.....I think they start the day with some stuff sold out. Old CI marketing trick.
For God Sakes don't tell Tony that!
Why not?
Well do I need to go back and find all that stellar belief I was all wrong and we just had to "agree to disagree" you had on that topic when I said exactly the same thing last week????   Sheesh!
Oh. That. I believe our discussion was on the $0.00 cost items that we're up during the scorcher and NOT the sold out items. But either way, GFY.
i got 10/T52 for free from them. They fed up
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 09:33:21 AM
Can you believe they are sold out of Red Dot Robustos, I figure there were as many of them out there as AB Tempus.
.....I think they start the day with some stuff sold out. Old CI marketing trick.
For God Sakes don't tell Tony that!
Why not?
Well do I need to go back and find all that stellar belief I was all wrong and we just had to "agree to disagree" you had on that topic when I said exactly the same thing last week????   Sheesh!
Oh. That. I believe our discussion was on the $0.00 cost items that we're up during the scorcher and NOT the sold out items. But either way, GFY.
i got 10/T52 for free from them. They fed up
For realz? You're the first person that reported that back. Good for you.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2016, 09:38:17 AM
How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
Do you ever buy cigars?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 09:38:23 AM
Can you believe they are sold out of Red Dot Robustos, I figure there were as many of them out there as AB Tempus.
.....I think they start the day with some stuff sold out. Old CI marketing trick.
For God Sakes don't tell Tony that!
Why not?
Well do I need to go back and find all that stellar belief I was all wrong and we just had to "agree to disagree" you had on that topic when I said exactly the same thing last week????   Sheesh!
Oh. That. I believe our discussion was on the $0.00 cost items that we're up during the scorcher and NOT the sold out items. But either way, GFY.
Both actually.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 09:39:24 AM
How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
tony move cigarbanter to face book and become cigar rich like the dude that's doing cigar cartel. Have your line of cigar SWAG like the GFY XXX fleece
And even better you would be rid of me!
im sure Tony would keep this up and running for you, just like CI keeps the banter up for xxxxx
If you and Dean don't visit we are only about 5 or 6 here.
still better than 2 on the dayshift and 2 on the nightshirt
True I guess
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 09:40:59 AM
Can you believe they are sold out of Red Dot Robustos, I figure there were as many of them out there as AB Tempus.
.....I think they start the day with some stuff sold out. Old CI marketing trick.
For God Sakes don't tell Tony that!
Why not?
Well do I need to go back and find all that stellar belief I was all wrong and we just had to "agree to disagree" you had on that topic when I said exactly the same thing last week????   Sheesh!
Oh. That. I believe our discussion was on the $0.00 cost items that we're up during the scorcher and NOT the sold out items. But either way, GFY.
i got 10/T52 for free from them. They fed up
If you accomplished that then you are definitely the Cigar Wizard!
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 09:43:20 AM
Warden wants to go to Opies for Brisket, Ribs and some Tator Tot Caserole at lunch today.  Guess she has now had her good idea for 2016!
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 09:49:36 AM
How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
Do you ever buy cigars?
No.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 09:49:55 AM
What is the countdown clock reading Tex?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 09:51:27 AM
Can you believe they are sold out of Red Dot Robustos, I figure there were as many of them out there as AB Tempus.
.....I think they start the day with some stuff sold out. Old CI marketing trick.
For God Sakes don't tell Tony that!
Why not?
Well do I need to go back and find all that stellar belief I was all wrong and we just had to "agree to disagree" you had on that topic when I said exactly the same thing last week????   Sheesh!
Oh. That. I believe our discussion was on the $0.00 cost items that we're up during the scorcher and NOT the sold out items. But either way, GFY.
Both actually.
I would have been offended if it hadn't been for the smiley face.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 09, 2016, 09:52:22 AM
Can you believe they are sold out of Red Dot Robustos, I figure there were as many of them out there as AB Tempus.
.....I think they start the day with some stuff sold out. Old CI marketing trick.
For God Sakes don't tell Tony that!
Why not?
Well do I need to go back and find all that stellar belief I was all wrong and we just had to "agree to disagree" you had on that topic when I said exactly the same thing last week????   Sheesh!
Oh. That. I believe our discussion was on the $0.00 cost items that we're up during the scorcher and NOT the sold out items. But either way, GFY.
i got 10/T52 for free from them. They fed up
For realz? You're the first person that reported that back. Good for you.
no that was all BS also. But it got them some hype
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 09:52:45 AM
Warden wants to go to Opies for Brisket, Ribs and some Tator Tot Caserole at lunch today.  Guess she has now had her good idea for 2016!
Oh my gosh that sounds so good. Time to rustle up some grub.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 09:52:56 AM
What is the countdown clock reading Tex?
Indefinite time between7-12 months based on selling this house and Wardens job.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 09:54:51 AM
Can you believe they are sold out of Red Dot Robustos, I figure there were as many of them out there as AB Tempus.
.....I think they start the day with some stuff sold out. Old CI marketing trick.
For God Sakes don't tell Tony that!
Why not?
Well do I need to go back and find all that stellar belief I was all wrong and we just had to "agree to disagree" you had on that topic when I said exactly the same thing last week????   Sheesh!
Oh. That. I believe our discussion was on the $0.00 cost items that we're up during the scorcher and NOT the sold out items. But either way, GFY.
i got 10/T52 for free from them. They fed up
For realz? You're the first person that reported that back. Good for you.
no that was all BS also. But it got them some hype
Hahaha. So the word "gullible" hasn't been removed from the dictionary?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 09:54:52 AM
Warden wants to go to Opies for Brisket, Ribs and some Tator Tot Caserole at lunch today.  Guess she has now had her good idea for 2016!
Oh my gosh that sounds so good. Time to rustle up some grub.
Did that 2 hours ago, Ham & Cheese Omelets, Biscuits w/honey and fruits.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 09, 2016, 09:56:11 AM
How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
Do you ever buy cigars?
i recall that time in 2003 that you got a 5pk of greycliffs, so yes Tony does buy cigars.
No.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 09:56:48 AM
Can you believe they are sold out of Red Dot Robustos, I figure there were as many of them out there as AB Tempus.
.....I think they start the day with some stuff sold out. Old CI marketing trick.
For God Sakes don't tell Tony that!
Why not?
Well do I need to go back and find all that stellar belief I was all wrong and we just had to "agree to disagree" you had on that topic when I said exactly the same thing last week????   Sheesh!
Oh. That. I believe our discussion was on the $0.00 cost items that we're up during the scorcher and NOT the sold out items. But either way, GFY.
i got 10/T52 for free from them. They fed up
For realz? You're the first person that reported that back. Good for you.
no that was all BS also. But it got them some hype
Hahaha. So the word "gullible" hasn't been removed from the dictionary?
Nor the phrase "You been bullshitted again".
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 10:02:59 AM
Guess I will get moving got to go to Home Depot, maybe Bean is there and we can have a smoke.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 09, 2016, 10:06:20 AM
Guess I will get moving got to go to Home Depot, maybe Bean is there and we can have a smoke.
have a good day......off to make some coffee
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 10:07:06 AM
Guess I will get moving got to go to Home Depot, maybe Bean is there and we can have a smoke.
have a good day......off to make some coffee
Have a good day yourself OY
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2016, 10:37:04 AM
How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
Do you ever buy cigars?
i recall that time in 2003 that you got a 5pk of greycliffs, so yes Tony does buy cigars.
No.
That's funny and for real, Tony never talks about having purchased cigars
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2016, 10:37:40 AM
How is Flor de Las Antillas Robusto (Box/20) for $84 shipped?
a fair price on a decent cigar. The MF 1922 at the same price seemed like a better deal.
I'm not really buying anyway, but I'll keep it in my cart for now.
Do you ever buy cigars?
i recall that time in 2003 that you got a 5pk of greycliffs, so yes Tony does buy cigars.
No.
That's funny and for real, Tony never talks about having purchased cigars
Edit: except for years ago
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2016, 11:19:47 AM
I think Tex talked about this the other day
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 11:54:57 AM
I think Tex talked about this the other day
I never talk about buying beer either. Has anyone here tried this tropical ipa?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 09, 2016, 12:31:04 PM
Good (St. Louis time) morning everyone.  I'm just lurking a little while trying to answer my neglected e-mails...
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 12:35:43 PM
Good (St. Louis time) morning everyone.  I'm just lurking a little while trying to answer my neglected e-mails...
Good "morning", BD.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2016, 12:42:11 PM
I think Tex talked about this the other day
I never talk about buying beer either. Has anyone here tried this tropical ipa?
First time I've seen it, did not buy it but will eventually
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 12:48:49 PM
I think Tex talked about this the other day
I never talk about buying beer either. Has anyone here tried this tropical ipa?
First time I've seen it, did not buy it but will eventually
I've liked their other stuff. Definitely worth a try.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 09, 2016, 12:50:23 PM
Good (St. Louis time) morning everyone.  I'm just lurking a little while trying to answer my neglected e-mails...
Good "morning", BD.
Howdy Tony.....  We're waiting for the snow to start around 3 p.m.  A couple of weekends ago I mentioned that it rained for 3 days.  It turned out to have dumped 9" to 10" of rain and caused all that flooding.  I just wonder if it had been cold enough, how much snow that would have been....?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 09, 2016, 01:10:26 PM
My wife woke me up again with the same 'ol broken recorded, "My cars broke...!"  NOW WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH IT...???  When I turn on the wipers, my headlights won't automatically come on...  Let me get the mother fricking book out again...!  "The headlights automatically come on when the wipers are used several times within a certain number of intervals with the headlight switch in AUTO.  So, how many intervals did the wiper blades wipe before you noticed this problem...?  What...?  Me, "you drove home with the wipers on and the headlights never came on, right...?"  No, I just turned them on and back off to see if the lights would come on...  Me, "just turn the lights off of auto and turn them off and on manually like your old car, because you don't now how to operate automatic...!" Wife, "but I like automatic..."  Well, I don't like automatic because it's driving me nuts...  Just put the lights on auto and forget about it.  The car knows what it's doing.  So if the car says, "drive home in the fricking dark, drive home in the dark, because it's daytime...!"  I can't believe I paid so much money to have such a big pain in the ass when there's nothing really wrong...  Let me have my cigar and just shoot me now...
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 01:13:44 PM

Good (St. Louis time) morning everyone.  I'm just lurking a little while trying to answer my neglected e-mails...
Good "morning", BD.
Howdy Tony.....  We're waiting for the snow to start around 3 p.m.  A couple of weekends ago I mentioned that it rained for 3 days.  It turned out to have dumped 9" to 10" of rain and caused all that flooding.  I just wonder if it had been cold enough, how much snow that would have been....?

I think 1" of rain is about 10" of snow. So you'd have been looking at about 8 feet of snow. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 01:16:02 PM
[...]
Next time she finds something broken, send her back to the dealership and let them handle it.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 01:34:04 PM
[...]
I agree with that one. Although I also enjoy reading your stories. So I have a bit of a dilemma.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 09, 2016, 01:47:31 PM
[...]
No kidding....  I'm not sure I could be so cruel to a car dealer.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 09, 2016, 01:53:14 PM
Did you ever go to your humidor and know what you were going to select, but another cigar jumps up and takes it's place...?  That just happened to me.  I went to select a recently purchased Aging Room M356 Rondo that I've been wanting to try, and a Rocky Patel American Market jumped up and into my hand.  I tried to put it back, but it refused to go.  Sorta weird, huh..?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 09, 2016, 02:02:43 PM
Well, the cigar is cut.  The anti-wife candles are lit.  And now maybe a little box of wine to go with it.  bbl.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 09, 2016, 02:05:05 PM
[...]
You ain't kidding, dilemma. Choot him, or hear the stories. Hmmm...

Morning muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 09, 2016, 02:06:49 PM
Did you ever go to your humidor and know what you were going to select, but another cigar jumps up and takes it's place...?  That just happened to me.  I went to select a recently purchased Aging Room M356 Rondo that I've been wanting to try, and a Rocky Patel American Market jumped up and into my hand.  I tried to put it back, but it refused to go.  Sorta weird, huh..?
Best check that humidor carefully. You may have a really out-of-hand case of beetles.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 09, 2016, 02:32:56 PM
Did you ever go to your humidor and know what you were going to select, but another cigar jumps up and takes it's place...?  That just happened to me.  I went to select a recently purchased Aging Room M356 Rondo that I've been wanting to try, and a Rocky Patel American Market jumped up and into my hand.  I tried to put it back, but it refused to go.  Sorta weird, huh..?
Best check that humidor carefully. You may have a really out-of-hand case of beetles.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 02:48:16 PM
Hola, Bret.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 09, 2016, 03:44:15 PM
Hola, Bret.
Hello Raz, and Oy...
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 09, 2016, 03:52:04 PM
Well, the cigar is cut.  The anti-wife candles are lit.  And now maybe a little box of wine to go with it.  bbl.
The RP American wasn't a very good choice.  It was relaxing, but not much on flavors.  Except in the last 3rd, which had sort of a lovely petroleum taste.  Last year I rated them as, "I'd like to have a few in my humidor."  But this last 5 pack I bought, I'm going to rerate them as, "The firing squad all chipped in and bought you this cigar.  So, go stand over there and smoke it."
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 03:56:22 PM
Well, the cigar is cut.  The anti-wife candles are lit.  And now maybe a little box of wine to go with it.  bbl.
The RP American wasn't a very good choice.  It was relaxing, but not much on flavors.  Except in the last 3rd, which had sort of a lovely petroleum taste.  Last year I rated them as, "I'd like to have a few in my humidor."  But this last 5 pack I bought, I'm going to rerate them as, "The firing squad all chipped in and bought you this cigar.  So, go stand over there and smoke it."

Sorry that happened. I find RPs to be inconsistent. The good news is that you still have that Aging Room in the humi, ready to go.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 09, 2016, 04:07:19 PM
Well, the cigar is cut.  The anti-wife candles are lit.  And now maybe a little box of wine to go with it.  bbl.
The RP American wasn't a very good choice.  It was relaxing, but not much on flavors.  Except in the last 3rd, which had sort of a lovely petroleum taste.  Last year I rated them as, "I'd like to have a few in my humidor."  But this last 5 pack I bought, I'm going to rerate them as, "The firing squad all chipped in and bought you this cigar.  So, go stand over there and smoke it."

Sorry that happened. I find RPs to be inconsistent. The good news is that you still have that Aging Room in the humi, ready to go.
I haven't had an Aging Room yet, so I'm looking forward to it.  The anti-wife candles seem to be working pretty good.  My wife grabbed a couple of discontinued odor eliminating candles for $2 each and they seem to be doing a decent job.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 04:47:58 PM
Well, the cigar is cut.  The anti-wife candles are lit.  And now maybe a little box of wine to go with it.  bbl.
The RP American wasn't a very good choice.  It was relaxing, but not much on flavors.  Except in the last 3rd, which had sort of a lovely petroleum taste.  Last year I rated them as, "I'd like to have a few in my humidor."  But this last 5 pack I bought, I'm going to rerate them as, "The firing squad all chipped in and bought you this cigar.  So, go stand over there and smoke it."

Sorry that happened. I find RPs to be inconsistent. The good news is that you still have that Aging Room in the humi, ready to go.
I haven't had an Aging Room yet, so I'm looking forward to it.  The anti-wife candles seem to be working pretty good.  My wife grabbed a couple of discontinued odor eliminating candles for $2 each and they seem to be doing a decent job.
I've had a few and have a couple more sitting in the humi. I'll reserve posting my thoughts until after you've smoked yours. I know how influential I can be.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 05:12:49 PM
[...]

Only if you're looking for raspberry thumbprint cookies.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 05:20:16 PM
[...]

I know you taste it too.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 05:31:06 PM
[...]

Of course I do Tony.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 09, 2016, 05:39:43 PM
It's time for a short break.....
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 05:45:16 PM
[...]

So do we!
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 09, 2016, 05:48:12 PM
It's time for a short break.....
After a few words from our sponsors...
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 06:06:15 PM
It's time for a short break.....
After a few words from our sponsors...
Evening CB.  So are them Bungles going to break their playoff drought?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Short stack on January 09, 2016, 06:17:10 PM
It's time for a short break.....
After a few words from our sponsors...
Evening CB.  So are them Bungles going to break their playoff drought?
//Good evening Traveling Dave, For the first time in my 50 years of being a chicken fan ,I will be pulling for your Tigers, They have great chance of pulling it off , Good luck to you
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 09, 2016, 06:23:28 PM
It's time for a short break.....
After a few words from our sponsors...
Evening CB.  So are them Bungles going to break their playoff drought?
One can only hope.  I'm leaning towards yes but wouldn't bet the farm on it.  Gotta fall the Who Dey! way eventually.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2016, 06:29:15 PM
Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 06:29:36 PM
Evening Short Stack, wife and I were just sitting here reviewing a house plan for SC.

Our son and DIL just bought a house and moved down to Murrels Inlet but a little North of 17 Bypass.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 06:30:24 PM
Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Short stack on January 09, 2016, 06:37:46 PM
Evening Short Stack, wife and I were just sitting here reviewing a house plan for SC.

Our son and DIL just bought a house and moved down to Murrels Inlet but a little North of 17 Bypass.
//Good for them ,Except for tourists it's a slice of heaven,But one can learn to work around it
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 06:40:04 PM
Evening Short Stack, wife and I were just sitting here reviewing a house plan for SC.

Our son and DIL just bought a house and moved down to Murrels Inlet but a little North of 17 Bypass.
//Good for them ,Except for tourists it's a slice of heaven,But one can learn to work around it
Indeed on those tourist, but they get plenty of DUI's and ccontribute nicely to his income.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2016, 07:13:19 PM
Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
Excellent, strongest of the series
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2016, 07:14:43 PM
Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
The mutantes was the first MCI I smoked at the first meeting with my fine BOTL NJDave
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 09, 2016, 07:25:19 PM
Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
Excellent, strongest of the series
MCI?  Huh?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 07:28:19 PM
Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
Excellent, strongest of the series
MCI?  Huh?
Giving them away in boxes at Atlantic
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 07:28:34 PM
Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
The mutantes was the first MCI I smoked at the first meeting with my fine BOTL NJDave
Funny
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 09, 2016, 07:33:28 PM
Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
The mutantes was the first MCI I smoked at the first meeting with my fine BOTL NJDave
Funny
Teenage mutant ninja seegars?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 07:43:37 PM
[...]

Mmmmm, they look delicious. And I think I have a Herera Esteli somewhere.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 07:44:06 PM
It's time for a short break.....
After a few words from our sponsors...
Evening CB.  So are them Bungles going to break their playoff drought?
No.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 07:44:41 PM
It's time for a short break.....
After a few words from our sponsors...
Evening CB.  So are them Bungles going to break their playoff drought?
//Good evening Traveling Dave, For the first time in my 50 years of being a chicken fan ,I will be pulling for your Tigers, They have great chance of pulling it off , Good luck to you
Thanks ShortStack!  Happy New Year to you.  Are you ready to have TexDave move into the neighborhood this year?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 09, 2016, 07:45:49 PM
It's time for a short break.....
After a few words from our sponsors...
Evening CB.  So are them Bungles going to break their playoff drought?
No.
GFY!  Mr. Downer!
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 07:46:47 PM
Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
All three are different and enjoyable.  Think I put the MCI on the top.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 07:47:32 PM
Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
The mutantes was the first MCI I smoked at the first meeting with my fine BOTL NJDave
OK, what do you want?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2016, 07:48:52 PM
Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
Excellent, strongest of the series
MCI?  Huh?
Which other do you think is stronger?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 07:50:07 PM
Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
The mutantes was the first MCI I smoked at the first meeting with my fine BOTL NJDave
Funny
Teenage mutant ninja seegars?
Room 101 Master Collection  (I, II and III)
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 07:57:59 PM
Got to keep up CB!
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 07:59:56 PM
It's time for a short break.....
After a few words from our sponsors...
Evening CB.  So are them Bungles going to break their playoff drought?
No.
GFY!  Mr. Downer!
How am I a downer because I'm a Steelers fan?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Short stack on January 09, 2016, 08:05:54 PM
It's time for a short break.....
After a few words from our sponsors...
Evening CB.  So are them Bungles going to break their playoff drought?
//Good evening Traveling Dave, For the first time in my 50 years of being a chicken fan ,I will be pulling for your Tigers, They have great chance of pulling it off , Good luck to you
Thanks ShortStack!  Happy New Year to you.  Are you ready to have TexDave move into the neighborhood this year?
//Only if He promises to keep up with us veteran old folks at  the beach which is not easy for a rookie , and that's what He will be,It's hard to accept being a rookie  when You have just retired,I had to work hard to keep up with the old farts at first
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 08:08:11 PM
It's time for a short break.....
After a few words from our sponsors...
Evening CB.  So are them Bungles going to break their playoff drought?
//Good evening Traveling Dave, For the first time in my 50 years of being a chicken fan ,I will be pulling for your Tigers, They have great chance of pulling it off , Good luck to you
Thanks ShortStack!  Happy New Year to you.  Are you ready to have TexDave move into the neighborhood this year?
//Only if He promises to keep up with us veteran old folks at  the beach which is not easy for a rookie , and that's what He will be,It's hard to accept being a rookie  when You have just retired,I had to work hard to keep up with the old farts at first
But I have been practicing for 2 years, even pre-purchased 5 years worth of cigars.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2016, 08:08:34 PM
Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
Excellent, strongest of the series
MCI?  Huh?
Which other do you think is stronger?
Dave?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 08:21:11 PM
Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
Excellent, strongest of the series
MCI?  Huh?
Which other do you think is stronger?
Dave?
I would say the I's definitely.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Short stack on January 09, 2016, 08:24:29 PM
It's time for a short break.....
After a few words from our sponsors...
Evening CB.  So are them Bungles going to break their playoff drought?
//Good evening Traveling Dave, For the first time in my 50 years of being a chicken fan ,I will be pulling for your Tigers, They have great chance of pulling it off , Good luck to you
Thanks ShortStack!  Happy New Year to you.  Are you ready to have TexDave move into the neighborhood this year?
//Only if He promises to keep up with us veteran old folks at  the beach which is not easy for a rookie , and that's what He will be,It's hard to accept being a rookie  when You have just retired,I had to work hard to keep up with the old farts at first
But I have been practicing for 2 years, even pre-purchased 5 years worth of cigars.
//But you have not got up after 4 or 5 weeks and said I think I will go down to the beach and see what the guys are doing and then about 6 in the afternoon you realize oh shit I need to go home, oops which way do I go, After a month or two you learn to mark the bars you pass to get back, It is not easy at first but it sure is fun and You make lots of friends, Been doing it for 10 years and wouldn't change a thing. Hope to see ya this summer and  enjoy retirement
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 08:25:08 PM
Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
Excellent, strongest of the series
MCI?  Huh?
Which other do you think is stronger?
Dave?
I would say the I's definitely.
+1. And most of my experience with MC's is thanks to Overly Generous Dave.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 08:27:06 PM
[...]
LOL, I have 2 years of part time practice not 10 years of hands on experience!  Besides I am not old just got premature gray hair. ;)
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 08:29:20 PM
[...]
Wow, you have hair?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Short stack on January 09, 2016, 08:35:53 PM
[...]
//Just an after thought no matter where You decide to land  be sure and have a  emergency plan, We have been wiped out twice by storms, the worst was Hugo and ins. Goes up every time there  is a storm and the premiums are into the thousands for beach front,make sure you have a place to go to , We have been lucky we kept our condo in Charlotte
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 08:38:28 PM
[...]
Yeah, don't you?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 08:42:51 PM
[...]
I and a couple of others actually developed those original hurricane evacuation plans after the  nightmare.  I have friends in Columbia that will take me in.  We might buy marshfront but definitely not beach front, we are looking with more interest in Beaufort County but nothing ruled out at this time.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 08:48:52 PM
Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
Excellent, strongest of the series
MCI?  Huh?
Which other do you think is stronger?
Dave?
I would say the I's definitely.
+1. And most of my experience with MC's is thanks to Overly Generous Dave.
Well introductions maybe...but with all the boxes you've procured, the experiences are all yours.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 08:50:12 PM
[...]
That's why he's being nice to me....to have a backup in the upstate.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2016, 08:51:43 PM
Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
The mutantes was the first MCI I smoked at the first meeting with my fine BOTL NJDave
OK, what do you want?
Can't I just mark memorable occasion?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 08:52:01 PM
[...]
Nope. Had some but lost it. It's not so much a receding hairline as much as an advancing forehead.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 08:52:34 PM
It's time for a short break.....
After a few words from our sponsors...
Evening CB.  So are them Bungles going to break their playoff drought?
No.
GFY!  Mr. Downer!
How am I a downer because I'm a Steelers fan?
No, just a downer on general principles.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 08:53:31 PM
It's time for a short break.....
After a few words from our sponsors...
Evening CB.  So are them Bungles going to break their playoff drought?
No.
GFY!  Mr. Downer!
How am I a downer because I'm a Steelers fan?
No, just a downer on general principles.
I can accept that.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 08:54:08 PM
Smoked a MC I PC with a Tanqueray & tonic earlier and hope to get a smoke after dinner, sushi take out
How was that MCI, just ordered a box of Lanceros this morning.
The mutantes was the first MCI I smoked at the first meeting with my fine BOTL NJDave
OK, what do you want?
Can't I just mark memorable occasion?
Sure.  You on your fourth G&T?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 09:02:23 PM
[...]
I have plenty of hair it is just all gray.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 09:06:05 PM
Discussion helped me decide on the evening smoke....MC1 Sucio.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 09:08:46 PM
That's a whole lot of defense.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 09:09:29 PM
How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 09:18:29 PM
Fumble followed by an interception. Shit is getting interesting.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 09:25:07 PM
Discussion helped me decide on the evening smoke....MC1 Sucio.
There ya go, just make it MCI Saturday
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 09, 2016, 09:27:42 PM
How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
that works......just need a hot tub outside.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 09, 2016, 09:28:33 PM
Discussion helped me decide on the evening smoke....MC1 Sucio.
There ya go, just make it MCI Saturday
-6 I ain't smokin shitt
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 09:42:46 PM
Discussion helped me decide on the evening smoke....MC1 Sucio.
There ya go, just make it MCI Saturday
-6 I ain't smokin shitt
Damn that is cold!
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 09:43:32 PM
Bedtime, have a good night everyone.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 09, 2016, 09:47:25 PM
How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
Wow!  Kudos for doing it right (TNWSS)
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 09, 2016, 09:48:15 PM
[...]
Yep. Just not where I'd like it.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 09, 2016, 09:49:12 PM
Evening men. Guess I missed EarlyToBedEarlyToRiseDave.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 09, 2016, 09:52:08 PM
[...]
Gotta get above the high water mark.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 09:54:57 PM
Bedtime, have a good night everyone.
Later, Tex.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2016, 09:56:06 PM
[...]
LMFAO! Hiya, Bean.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 09:56:42 PM
Discussion helped me decide on the evening smoke....MC1 Sucio.
There ya go, just make it MCI Saturday
-6 I ain't smokin shitt
45 here now, will be up to 62 or so tomorrow.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 09:58:19 PM
How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
By "here" you mean Austin area?  Looks like an aquaintance you and Bean should make.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 09:59:39 PM
[...]
I'll be fine with that.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 10:01:30 PM
How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
By "here" you mean Austin area?  Looks like an aquaintance you and Bean should make.
Burnet, about 35 miles west of here.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2016, 10:02:26 PM
Evening men. Guess I missed EarlyToBedEarlyToRiseDave.
Evening Bean, made a quick stop before sleep time.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 09, 2016, 10:16:27 PM
Evening men. Guess I missed EarlyToBedEarlyToRiseDave.
Evening Bean, made a quick stop before sleep time.
Get that beauty rest.  Lord knows you need it.  ;D
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 09, 2016, 10:18:31 PM
How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
By "here" you mean Austin area?  Looks like an acquaintance you and Bean should make.
Indeed.  For when it's too hot or cold for Cedar Street and the little black dress girls.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 09, 2016, 10:21:13 PM
Discussion helped me decide on the evening smoke....MC1 Sucio.
There ya go, just make it MCI Saturday
-6 I ain't smokin shitt
45 here now, will be up to 62 or so tomorrow.
Damn, only 50 for a high here tomorrow.  Something is bass-ackwards.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 10:33:34 PM
How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
By "here" you mean Austin area?  Looks like an acquaintance you and Bean should make.
Indeed.  For when it's too hot or cold for Cedar Street and the little black dress girls.
As long as the little black dresses are there, is it ever too hot or too cold?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 10:34:22 PM
Evening men. Guess I missed EarlyToBedEarlyToRiseDave.
Evening Bean, made a quick stop before sleep time.
Get that beauty rest.  Lord knows you need it.  ;D
:o
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 09, 2016, 10:49:50 PM
How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
By "here" you mean Austin area?  Looks like an acquaintance you and Bean should make.
Indeed.  For when it's too hot or cold for Cedar Street and the little black dress girls.
As long as the little black dresses are there, is it ever too hot or too cold?
Not as long as the dresses don't become little black long pants and hoodies.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 10:56:53 PM
How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
By "here" you mean Austin area?  Looks like an acquaintance you and Bean should make.
Indeed.  For when it's too hot or cold for Cedar Street and the little black dress girls.
As long as the little black dresses are there, is it ever too hot or too cold?
Not as long as the dresses don't become little black long pants and hoodies.
Good point.  What do they become if its too hot?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 09, 2016, 11:06:51 PM
How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
By "here" you mean Austin area?  Looks like an acquaintance you and Bean should make.
Indeed.  For when it's too hot or cold for Cedar Street and the little black dress girls.
As long as the little black dresses are there, is it ever too hot or too cold?
Not as long as the dresses don't become little black long pants and hoodies.
Good point.  What do they become if its too hot?
I think those dresses is as good as it gets.  It was pretty warm that day.  Any warmer and we'd all be sitting inside smokeless anyway.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 09, 2016, 11:08:06 PM
How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
By "here" you mean Austin area?  Looks like an acquaintance you and Bean should make.
Indeed.  For when it's too hot or cold for Cedar Street and the little black dress girls.
As long as the little black dresses are there, is it ever too hot or too cold?
Not as long as the dresses don't become little black long pants and hoodies.
Good point.  What do they become if its too hot?
I think those dresses is as good as it gets.  It was pretty warm that day.  Any warmer and we'd all be sitting inside smokeless anyway.
Or we'd be doing a float and smoke in either TxDave's or my swimming pool.  Now that would be a sight.  :o
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 11:16:01 PM
How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
By "here" you mean Austin area?  Looks like an acquaintance you and Bean should make.
Indeed.  For when it's too hot or cold for Cedar Street and the little black dress girls.
As long as the little black dresses are there, is it ever too hot or too cold?
Not as long as the dresses don't become little black long pants and hoodies.
Good point.  What do they become if its too hot?
I think those dresses is as good as it gets.  It was pretty warm that day.  Any warmer and we'd all be sitting inside smokeless anyway.
Or we'd be doing a float and smoke in either TxDave's or my swimming pool.  Now that would be a sight.  :o
May not be able to get to sleep tonight if I can't get rid of that image.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 11:27:08 PM
I don't think the winner of tonight's game is going to be able to field a team next week.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 09, 2016, 11:33:29 PM
How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
By "here" you mean Austin area?  Looks like an acquaintance you and Bean should make.
Indeed.  For when it's too hot or cold for Cedar Street and the little black dress girls.
As long as the little black dresses are there, is it ever too hot or too cold?
Not as long as the dresses don't become little black long pants and hoodies.
Good point.  What do they become if its too hot?
I think those dresses is as good as it gets.  It was pretty warm that day.  Any warmer and we'd all be sitting inside smokeless anyway.
Or we'd be doing a float and smoke in either TxDave's or my swimming pool.  Now that would be a sight.  :o
May not be able to get to sleep tonight if I can't get rid of that image.
I'm setting up a new PC and attempting to transfer everything from my old PC.  New one has Windows 10, which I have never seen before.  I'm figuring nightmares of a different sort in store for me.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 09, 2016, 11:37:31 PM
[...]
It's "setting up my apps".  I already don't like it.
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 09, 2016, 11:50:16 PM
[...]
Needed something to do with your free time from the bathroom project?
Title: Re: 1/9/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 10, 2016, 12:16:31 AM
[...]
Setting up apps, is that a new term for, "installing programs..?"