CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 25, 2015, 12:00:42 AM

Title: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on December 25, 2015, 12:00:42 AM
CigarBanter.com wishes you and your families the merriest of Christmases.  When you're done opening your gifts, and you're stuffed from eating all those cookies and eggnog, we can talk about the new cigars Santa brought you.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 25, 2015, 02:41:27 AM
Merry Christmas guys.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 25, 2015, 02:56:31 AM
Merry Christmas, Deano. It's been a looooooong day here and I'm no where near done. After wrapping up all the leftover food and playing jenga in the fridge, I still need to get Santa's gifts under the tree.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 25, 2015, 03:10:11 AM
Merry Christmas, Deano. It's been a looooooong day here and I'm no where near done. After wrapping up all the leftover food and playing jenga in the fridge, I still need to get Santa's gifts under the tree.
morning Tony and Merry Christmas. it was a long day for me too. food and presents with the lady's family. now it's OUR time to do gifts if and when she wakes up.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 25, 2015, 03:14:33 AM
can't figure out what I did with my waffle iron.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 25, 2015, 04:13:11 AM
can't figure out what I did with my waffle iron.
You wanna borrow mine? ;)
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 25, 2015, 04:16:25 AM
can't figure out what I did with my waffle iron.
You wanna borrow mine? ;)
thanks, but I'll try Christmas tree shaped pancakes. I'll use berries for the ornaments, pineapple stars, and sausage rounds for gifts.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 25, 2015, 04:28:09 AM
can't figure out what I did with my waffle iron.
You wanna borrow mine? ;)
thanks, but I'll try Christmas tree shaped pancakes. I'll use berries for the ornaments, pineapple stars, and sausage rounds for gifts.
You're fancy.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 25, 2015, 04:47:33 AM
can't figure out what I did with my waffle iron.
You wanna borrow mine? ;)
thanks, but I'll try Christmas tree shaped pancakes. I'll use berries for the ornaments, pineapple stars, and sausage rounds for gifts.
You're fancy.
just bored.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 25, 2015, 04:56:56 AM
Good morning and Merry Christmas guys.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 25, 2015, 05:12:49 AM
Is it bad if I eat another piece of lasagna before I go to bed?
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 25, 2015, 05:13:34 AM
Good morning and Merry Christmas guys.
Happy Christmas, Chip. I was just heading to bed.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 25, 2015, 05:14:19 AM
Is it bad if I eat another piece of lasagna before I go to bed?
not in my book.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 25, 2015, 05:14:56 AM
Good morning and Merry Christmas guys.
Merry Christmas Chip.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 25, 2015, 06:05:19 AM
Merry Christmas Dean, Chip & Tony.

Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 25, 2015, 06:08:16 AM
68 degrees, foggy and wet here.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 25, 2015, 06:13:15 AM
68 degrees, foggy and wet here.
same thing here.
Merry Christmas Dave.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 25, 2015, 06:22:15 AM
68 degrees, foggy and wet here.
same thing here.
Merry Christmas Dave.
Morning Dean, got those waffles going?

Me and the dog Just having some coffee here, everybody else is still sleeping.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 25, 2015, 06:24:35 AM
Inlaws put on a nice dinner spread last night, had a great time there.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 25, 2015, 06:25:34 AM
68 degrees, foggy and wet here.
same thing here.
Merry Christmas Dave.
Morning Dean, got those waffles going?

Me and the dog Just having some coffee here, everybody else is still sleeping.
no waffles. :(
lady is sleeping. she is sick as a dog. heck of a cold or flu. nice and quiet though. :)
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 25, 2015, 06:26:54 AM
I have misplaced 3 Christmas stocking gifts for wife and DIL and can't find the damn things anywhere.  They are in this house for sure but where I don't know.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 25, 2015, 06:27:44 AM
68 degrees, foggy and wet here.
same thing here.
Merry Christmas Dave.
Morning Dean, got those waffles going?

Me and the dog Just having some coffee here, everybody else is still sleeping.
no waffles. :(
lady is sleeping. she is sick as a dog. heck of a cold or flu. nice and quiet though. :)
Oh my that is a terrible way for her to have to,spend Christmas.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 25, 2015, 06:31:42 AM
I have misplaced 3 Christmas stocking gifts for wife and DIL and can't find the damn things anywhere.  They are in this house for sure but where I don't know.
we misplaced $200 worth of gift cards. been looking for 2 days now.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 25, 2015, 06:34:56 AM
68 degrees, foggy and wet here.
same thing here.
Merry Christmas Dave.
Morning Dean, got those waffles going?

Me and the dog Just having some coffee here, everybody else is still sleeping.
no waffles. :(
lady is sleeping. she is sick as a dog. heck of a cold or flu. nice and quiet though. :)
Oh my that is a terrible way for her to have to,spend Christmas.
yes indeed. on top of all the cooking, cleaning, family, stress, and wrapping, I am afraid she is down for the count today. she just wants to be left alone and have the day over with.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 25, 2015, 06:36:45 AM
I have misplaced 3 Christmas stocking gifts for wife and DIL and can't find the damn things anywhere.  They are in this house for sure but where I don't know.
we misplaced $200 worth of gift cards. been looking for 2 days now.
Nothing of that magnitude for me!
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 25, 2015, 06:39:49 AM
Merry Christmas Dean, Chip & Tony.
Good morning and Merry Christmas Native.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 25, 2015, 06:42:34 AM
68 degrees, foggy and wet here.
same thing here.
Merry Christmas Dave.
Morning Dean, got those waffles going?

Me and the dog Just having some coffee here, everybody else is still sleeping.
no waffles. :(
lady is sleeping. she is sick as a dog. heck of a cold or flu. nice and quiet though. :)
It could be worse, my family spent all evening and night at hospital with my mother, poor thing feels bad for messing up Christmas.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 25, 2015, 06:45:30 AM
68 degrees, foggy and wet here.
same thing here.
Merry Christmas Dave.
Morning Dean, got those waffles going?

Me and the dog Just having some coffee here, everybody else is still sleeping.
no waffles. :(
lady is sleeping. she is sick as a dog. heck of a cold or flu. nice and quiet though. :)
It could be worse, my family spent all evening and night at hospital with my mother, poor thing feels bad for messing up Christmas.
sorry to hear that Chip. I hope all goes well.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 25, 2015, 06:46:16 AM
68 degrees, foggy and wet here.
same thing here.
Merry Christmas Dave.
Morning Dean, got those waffles going?

Me and the dog Just having some coffee here, everybody else is still sleeping.
no waffles. :(
lady is sleeping. she is sick as a dog. heck of a cold or flu. nice and quiet though. :)
It could be worse, my family spent all evening and night at hospital with my mother, poor thing feels bad for messing up Christmas.
Bless her heart that is not fun either, hope she is ok.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 25, 2015, 06:47:21 AM
Merry Christmas Dean, Chip & Tony.
Good morning and Merry Christmas Native.
Morning Sir, you off work today?
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 25, 2015, 06:48:44 AM
68 degrees, foggy and wet here.
same thing here.
Merry Christmas Dave.
Morning Dean, got those waffles going?

Me and the dog Just having some coffee here, everybody else is still sleeping.
no waffles. :(
lady is sleeping. she is sick as a dog. heck of a cold or flu. nice and quiet though. :)
It could be worse, my family spent all evening and night at hospital with my mother, poor thing feels bad for messing up Christmas.
Bless her heart that is not fun either, hope she is ok.
Afraid not but she knew something was wrong and took the news as well as could be expected.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 25, 2015, 06:50:38 AM
68 degrees, foggy and wet here.
same thing here.
Merry Christmas Dave.
Morning Dean, got those waffles going?

Me and the dog Just having some coffee here, everybody else is still sleeping.
no waffles. :(
lady is sleeping. she is sick as a dog. heck of a cold or flu. nice and quiet though. :)
It could be worse, my family spent all evening and night at hospital with my mother, poor thing feels bad for messing up Christmas.
Bless her heart that is not fun either, hope she is ok.
Afraid not but she knew something was wrong and took the news as well as could be expected.
Certainly sorry to hear that, thoughts and prayers are with her.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 25, 2015, 07:09:14 AM
68 degrees, foggy and wet here.
same thing here.
Merry Christmas Dave.
Morning Dean, got those waffles going?

Me and the dog Just having some coffee here, everybody else is still sleeping.
no waffles. :(
lady is sleeping. she is sick as a dog. heck of a cold or flu. nice and quiet though. :)
It could be worse, my family spent all evening and night at hospital with my mother, poor thing feels bad for messing up Christmas.
Bless her heart that is not fun either, hope she is ok.
Afraid not but she knew something was wrong and took the news as well as could be expected.
Certainly sorry to hear that, thoughts and prayers are with her.
Thank you.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 25, 2015, 07:10:28 AM
68 degrees, foggy and wet here.
same thing here.
Merry Christmas Dave.
Morning Dean, got those waffles going?

Me and the dog Just having some coffee here, everybody else is still sleeping.
Do you and the family have a long day planned out or will you get a smoke in or two.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: ss2 on December 25, 2015, 08:36:37 AM
Merry Christmas all!
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 25, 2015, 09:03:53 AM
68 degrees, foggy and wet here.
same thing here.
Merry Christmas Dave.
Morning Dean, got those waffles going?

Me and the dog Just having some coffee here, everybody else is still sleeping.
Do you and the family have a long day planned out or will you get a smoke in or two.
Probably just a long day.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 25, 2015, 09:04:14 AM
Merry Christmas all!
Merry Christmas SS
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: SLY on December 25, 2015, 09:37:57 AM
68 degrees, foggy and wet here.
same thing here.
Merry Christmas Dave.
Morning Dean, got those waffles going?

Me and the dog Just having some coffee here, everybody else is still sleeping.
no waffles. :(
lady is sleeping. she is sick as a dog. heck of a cold or flu. nice and quiet though. :)
It could be worse, my family spent all evening and night at hospital with my mother, poor thing feels bad for messing up Christmas.
dwgbryant:Merry Christmas guys. Oliva O maduro and coffee here waiting for Santa. /// Merry Christmas, bruthas. Went to Midnight Mass last night. It was gorgeous & powerful ... all the sights, smells & bells. Would have loved to have shared Raz's after church Christmas tradition, top shelf Scotch, cigars & conversation with his dad & others ... of course, every place was closed & the Pastor, who enjoys those things had to be back up for the morning Masses. I'm heading back to bed. Good to see you guys.  Chip, very sorry to hear about your mother. Hope she's okay. From another perspective ... it brought your family together out of love & concern. That's priceless.  I hope it doesn't take another tragedy to get my family back together.  Still, a lot to be thankful for.  Merry Christmas, y'all be safe now.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 25, 2015, 09:50:21 AM
Merry Christmas Sly
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 25, 2015, 10:12:31 AM
Feliz Navidad
Prospero Aņo y Felicidad.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 25, 2015, 10:19:41 AM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  May your humidor be filled to overflowing with nothing but the very best.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 25, 2015, 01:24:18 PM
The Grinch stole the banter!
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: ss2 on December 25, 2015, 01:40:36 PM
The Grinch stole the banter!
But if he follows true to form, he'll bring it back.  Merry Christmas CB!
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 25, 2015, 02:17:03 PM
The Grinch stole the banter!
But if he follows true to form, he'll bring it back.  Merry Christmas CB!
Merry Christmas Sam.  The Tony that stole Christmas!  Did Santa bring you anything nice?
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 25, 2015, 04:04:30 PM
Merry Christmas CB!
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 25, 2015, 04:07:00 PM
Christmas duties completed and the family went to the new house so I came back to have a cigar with the dogs.  Nice 80 degrees out with a little sunshine even.

Murcielago lit just some ice water to drink.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: ss2 on December 25, 2015, 04:08:05 PM
The Grinch stole the banter!
But if he follows true to form, he'll bring it back.  Merry Christmas CB!
Merry Christmas Sam.  The Tony that stole Christmas!  Did Santa bring you anything nice?
Family.  They all came home last night and most stayed today.  Best present ever!  Did Santa misread his naughty list and leave you something nice?
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: ss2 on December 25, 2015, 04:09:34 PM
Christmas duties completed and the family went to the new house so I came back to have a cigar with the dogs.  Nice 80 degrees out with a little sunshine even.

Murcielago lit just some ice water to drink.
Actually sounds pretty good.  Have a Murc in the box , and am a bit dehydrated from last night.  Damn TR, may just join you!
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 25, 2015, 04:16:02 PM
Christmas duties completed and the family went to the new house so I came back to have a cigar with the dogs.  Nice 80 degrees out with a little sunshine even.

Murcielago lit just some ice water to drink.
Actually sounds pretty good.  Have a Murc in the box , and am a bit dehydrated from last night.  Damn TR, may just join you!
Hell yeah, join right in!  I am not drinking because I ate too much prime rib for lunch at 1:30!
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 25, 2015, 04:48:47 PM
Christmas duties completed and the family went to the new house so I came back to have a cigar with the dogs.  Nice 80 degrees out with a little sunshine even.

Murcielago lit just some ice water to drink.
Actually sounds pretty good.  Have a Murc in the box , and am a bit dehydrated from last night.  Damn TR, may just join you!
Hell yeah, join right in!  I am not drinking because I ate too much prime rib for lunch at 1:30!
Got a prime rib roasting in the oven as we post.
La Historia By E.P. Carrillo
E-III
.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 25, 2015, 04:52:16 PM
Christmas duties completed and the family went to the new house so I came back to have a cigar with the dogs.  Nice 80 degrees out with a little sunshine even.

Murcielago lit just some ice water to drink.
Actually sounds pretty good.  Have a Murc in the box , and am a bit dehydrated from last night.  Damn TR, may just join you!
Hell yeah, join right in!  I am not drinking because I ate too much prime rib for lunch at 1:30!
Got a prime rib roasting in the oven as we post.
La Historia By E.P. Carrillo
E-III a'smokin'.
Nice!   I always cook mine in the oven but Sons FIL cooked this one on a big green egg and was sure good.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 25, 2015, 04:55:08 PM
Christmas duties completed and the family went to the new house so I came back to have a cigar with the dogs.  Nice 80 degrees out with a little sunshine even.

Murcielago lit just some ice water to drink.
Actually sounds pretty good.  Have a Murc in the box , and am a bit dehydrated from last night.  Damn TR, may just join you!
Hell yeah, join right in!  I am not drinking because I ate too much prime rib for lunch at 1:30!
Got a prime rib roasting in the oven as we post.
La Historia By E.P. Carrillo
E-III a'smokin'.
Nice!   I always cook mine in the oven but Sons FIL cooked this one on a big green egg and was sure good.
Haven't had one done on a grill.  Your weather must be milder than ours.  Hardly winter like here but not charcoalin' weather.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 25, 2015, 05:04:01 PM
Christmas duties completed and the family went to the new house so I came back to have a cigar with the dogs.  Nice 80 degrees out with a little sunshine even.

Murcielago lit just some ice water to drink.
Actually sounds pretty good.  Have a Murc in the box , and am a bit dehydrated from last night.  Damn TR, may just join you!
Hell yeah, join right in!  I am not drinking because I ate too much prime rib for lunch at 1:30!
Got a prime rib roasting in the oven as we post.
La Historia By E.P. Carrillo
E-III a'smokin'.
Nice!   I always cook mine in the oven but Sons FIL cooked this one on a big green egg and was sure good.
Haven't had one done on a grill.  Your weather must be milder than ours.  Hardly winter like here but not charcoalin' weather.
Good both ways!

80 degrees here now, sitting out on the patio in my shorts and a short sleeve t-shirt
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: ss2 on December 25, 2015, 07:25:42 PM
Was crazy last night, was in shorts and a t-shirt on the deck with a Partagas and some Glen Morangie.  I did emulate you TR in so much as I grabbed the Murc and a glass of soda water (definitely being dehydrated from yesterday's festivities) and hit the cave as it's 67 and raining it's ass off here.  Thank you, since it was thoroughly enjoying!
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on December 25, 2015, 08:11:16 PM
Merry Christmas to all of my cigar friends...!  We went to my Sister-in-laws Christmas Eve Birthday Party, and didn't get home until around 1 a.m.  Then we had to get up at 7 a.m. to go to the grandkids house and watch them open presents.  I was so tired when we got home, I didn't feel like cooking a Christmas dinner.  So, Christmas dinner will be coming later this weekend.  I truly hope Santa brought everyone what they wanted for Christmas...!   Ho, ho, ho....
Title: Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on December 25, 2015, 08:40:05 PM
Merry Christmas to all of my cigar friends...!  We went to my Sister-in-laws Christmas Eve Birthday Party, and didn't get home until around 1 a.m.  Then we had to get up at 7 a.m. to go to the grandkids house and watch them open presents.  I was so tired when we got home, I didn't feel like cooking a Christmas dinner.  So, Christmas dinner will be coming later this weekend.  I truly hope Santa brought everyone what they wanted for Christmas...!   Ho, ho, ho....
Well, it's back to watching a little tv, and early to bed for me.  Later all...