CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 13, 2015, 01:19:05 AM

Title: 12/13/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on December 13, 2015, 01:19:05 AM
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 02:05:26 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 03:41:57 AM
Today is Sunday, Dec. 13, the 347th day of 2015. There are 18 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 03:42:46 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Dec. 13, 1937, the Chinese city of Nanjing fell to Japanese forces; what followed was a massacre of war prisoners, soldiers and citizens. (China maintains as many as 300,000 people died; Japan says the toll was far less.)

Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 03:43:09 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 03:43:35 AM
In 1642, Dutch navigator Abel Tasman sighted present-day New Zealand.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 03:43:56 AM
In 1769, Dartmouth College in New Hampshire received its charter.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 03:44:22 AM
In 1862, Union forces led by Maj. Gen. Ambrose Burnside launched futile attacks against entrenched Confederate soldiers during the Civil War Battle of Fredericksburg; the soundly defeated Northern troops withdrew two days later.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 03:44:43 AM
In 1918, President Woodrow Wilson arrived in France, becoming the first chief executive to visit Europe while in office.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 03:45:05 AM
In 1928, George Gershwin's "An American in Paris" had its premiere at Carnegie Hall in New York.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 03:45:42 AM
In 1944, during World War II, the light cruiser USS Nashville was badly damaged in a Japanese kamikaze attack off Negros Island in the Philippines that claimed 133 lives.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 03:46:05 AM
In 1962, the United States launched Relay 1, a communications satellite which retransmitted television, telephone and digital signals.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 03:46:24 AM
In 1974, Malta became a republic. George Harrison visited the White House, where he met President Gerald R. Ford.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 03:46:47 AM
In 1981, authorities in Poland imposed martial law in a crackdown on the Solidarity labor movement. (Martial law formally ended in 1983.)
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 03:47:11 AM
In 1994, an American Eagle commuter plane crashed short of Raleigh-Durham International Airport in North Carolina, killing 15 of the 20 people on board.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 03:47:34 AM
In 2000, Democratic presidential candidate Al Gore conceded to Republican George W. Bush, a day after the U.S. Supreme Court shut down further recounts in Florida.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 03:47:55 AM
In 2003, Saddam Hussein was captured by U.S. forces while hiding in a hole under a farmhouse in Adwar, Iraq, near his hometown of Tikrit.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 13, 2015, 04:16:42 AM
good morning Chip. 61° out. Oliva Connie robusto and coffee. a lay low day for me until early afternoon.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 04:24:51 AM
Ten years ago: Crips gang co-founder Stanley Tookie Williams, whose supporters argued had redeemed himself inside prison, was executed in California for killing four people in robberies. Iraqis living abroad began voting in the country's parliamentary elections. American Red Cross President Marsha Evans announced her resignation.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 04:25:20 AM
good morning Chip. 61° out. Oliva Connie robusto and coffee. a lay low day for me until early afternoon.
Good morning Dean, just another work day for me.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 04:25:43 AM
Five years ago: President Barack Obama's historic health care overhaul hit its first major legal roadblock as a federal judge in Richmond, Virginia, declared that the law's central requirement that nearly all Americans carry insurance was unconstitutional. Veteran U.S. diplomat Richard Holbrooke, 69, died in Washington. A South Korean fishing boat sank near Antarctica, leaving 22 of the 42 crew members dead or missing.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 04:26:10 AM
One year ago: Thousands of protesters marched in New York, Washington and other U.S. cities to call attention to the killing of unarmed black men by white police officers who faced no criminal charges. Congress cleared a $1.1 trillion spending bill for President Barack Obama's signature. Marcus Mariota won the Heisman Trophy, becoming the first Oregon player to earn the award. Bill Bonds, an iconic Detroit anchorman who'd also worked for ABC stations in New York and Los Angeles, died at age 82.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 04:26:34 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former Secretary of State George P. Shultz is 95. Actor-comedian Dick Van Dyke is 90. Actor Christopher Plummer is 86. Country singer Buck White is 85. Music/film producer Lou Adler is 82. Singer John Davidson is 74. Actress Kathy Garver (TV: "Family Affair") is 70. Singer Ted Nugent is 67. Rock musician Jeff "Skunk" Baxter is 67. Country musician Ron Getman is 67. Actor Robert Lindsay is 66. Country singer-musician Randy Owen is 66. Actress Wendie Malick is 65. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack is 65. Former Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke is 62. Country singer John Anderson is 61. Singer-songwriter Steve Forbert is 61. Singer-actor Morris Day is 59. Actor Steve Buscemi (boo-SEH'-mee) is 58. Actor Johnny Whitaker (TV: "Family Affair") is 56. Rock musician John Munson (Semisonic; Twilight Hours) is 53. Actress-reality TV star NeNe Leakes is 49. Actor-comedian Jamie Foxx is 48. Actor Bart Johnson is 45. TV personality Debbie Matenopoulos is 41. Rock singer-musician Thomas Delonge is 40. Actor James Kyson Lee is 40. Actress Chelsea Hertford is 34. Rock singer Amy Lee (Evanescence) is 34. Actor Michael Socha is 28. Country singer Taylor Swift is 26. Actress Maisy Stella is 12.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 04:27:03 AM
Thought for Today: "An orator without judgment is a horse without a bridle." — Theophrastus, Greek philosopher (c.371 BC - c.287 BC).
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 13, 2015, 04:27:26 AM
good morning Chip. 61° out. Oliva Connie robusto and coffee. a lay low day for me until early afternoon.
Good morning Dean, just another work day for me.
if it makes you feel any better Chip I may do a little yard work around here today.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 04:27:38 AM
Would You Get Married Again?
-------------------------

A husband and wife are sitting quietly in bed reading when the wife looks over at him and asks the question.

WIFE: "What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?"

HUSBAND: "Definitely not!"

WIFE: "Why not? Don't you like being married?"

HUSBAND: "Of course I do."

WIFE: "Then why wouldn't you remarry?"

HUSBAND: "Okay, okay, I'd get married again."

WIFE: "You would?" (with a hurt look)

HUSBAND: (makes audible groan)

WIFE: "Would you live in our house?"

HUSBAND: "Sure, it's a great house."

WIFE: "Would you sleep with her in our bed?"

HUSBAND: "Where else would we sleep?"

WIFE: "Would you let her drive my car?"

HUSBAND: "Probably, it is almost new."

WIFE: "Would you replace my pictures with hers?"

HUSBAND: "That would seem like the proper thing to do."

WIFE: "Would you give her my jewelry?"

HUSBAND: "No, I'm sure she'd want her own."

WIFE: "Would she use my golf clubs?"

HUSBAND: "No, she's left-handed."

WIFE: -- silence-

HUSBAND: "sh*t."
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on December 13, 2015, 05:08:12 AM
watching the Geninid meteor shower her, quite a nice little show. suppose to continue through Monday.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: bluecollar on December 13, 2015, 05:33:14 AM
Good morning Dean and Chip
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: bluecollar on December 13, 2015, 05:52:07 AM
....off to work. See you in a bit.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 06:17:36 AM
Good morning Dean and Chip
Good morning Rick.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 06:30:19 AM
Morning LSU, Blue and Dean.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 06:31:18 AM
good morning Chip. 61° out. Oliva Connie robusto and coffee. a lay low day for me until early afternoon.
49 degrees and Raining here.  Hangover day for me.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: bluecollar on December 13, 2015, 07:06:41 AM
good morning Chip. 61° out. Oliva Connie robusto and coffee. a lay low day for me until early afternoon.
49 degrees and Raining here.  Hangover day for me.
Good morning Dave 48 cloudy and almost 60 today.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 07:28:17 AM
good morning Chip. 61° out. Oliva Connie robusto and coffee. a lay low day for me until early afternoon.
49 degrees and Raining here.  Hangover day for me.
72° and windy as can be, your weather is headed our way I am afraid.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: bluecollar on December 13, 2015, 07:34:41 AM
good morning Chip. 61° out. Oliva Connie robusto and coffee. a lay low day for me until early afternoon.
49 degrees and Raining here.  Hangover day for me.
72° and windy as can be, your weather is headed our way I am afraid.
Good day to watch football unless you have to work.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: bluecollar on December 13, 2015, 07:48:09 AM
Dean went back to his warm bed.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 08:16:29 AM
good morning Chip. 61° out. Oliva Connie robusto and coffee. a lay low day for me until early afternoon.
49 degrees and Raining here.  Hangover day for me.
Good morning Dave 48 cloudy and almost 60 today.
Almost identical weather down here today, how crazy is that?
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 08:17:28 AM
good morning Chip. 61° out. Oliva Connie robusto and coffee. a lay low day for me until early afternoon.
49 degrees and Raining here.  Hangover day for me.
72° and windy as can be, your weather is headed our way I am afraid.
Yep, it was 80 with 20-30 mph winds here at 10:00 last night. The
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 08:19:14 AM
Dean went back to his warm bed.
So did i
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 08:41:21 AM
How do you know if you are shopping in Texas?   (25 second video)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt7FDTpzGvo&feature=youtu.be

Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 08:58:26 AM
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 09:01:00 AM
Drew Estate Day on The C Page
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 09:33:11 AM
Drew Estate Day on The C Page
Trying to keep things going all by yourself again I see.  Nothing I like or can afford for me today.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2015, 09:34:45 AM
How do you know if you are shopping in Texas?   (25 second video)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt7FDTpzGvo&feature=youtu.be
Funny but more than likely true, pretty much the same way down here.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 09:37:53 AM
Drew Estate Day on The C Page
Trying to keep things going all by yourself again I see.  Nothing I like or can afford for me today.
Me either but that is a good thing as I did a lot of buying yesterday.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 10:03:35 AM
Double Sheesh Time!
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 10:05:18 AM
How do you know if you are shopping in Texas?   (25 second video)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt7FDTpzGvo&feature=youtu.be
Funny but more than likely true, pretty much the same way down here.
The band at the wardens company Christmas party (and by golly they did call it a Christmas Party) was called the Shell Casings.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 13, 2015, 10:20:09 AM
Good morning, fellas.  Unreasonably warm here but I ain't complainin'.  Have to head out to my other house to change out the fire extinguishers... Complainin'!
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 10:23:55 AM
Good morning, fellas.  Unreasonably warm here but I ain't complainin'.  Have to head out to my other house to change out the fire extinguishers... Complainin'!
Morning Landlord Tony.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: bluecollar on December 13, 2015, 10:29:08 AM
Good morning Fire Marshal Tony
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 10:41:50 AM
Good morning Fire Marshal Tony
LOL
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 11:15:05 AM
Nothing worth buying on the Mash IMHO.  LP Undercrown Coronas were $25 yesterday and show Sold Out Today at $27.  They are such slime bags.  $17.50 with the 30% off deal yesterday was a steal!
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 13, 2015, 11:26:42 AM
Good morning Fire Marshal Tony
I think I'm done.  I know I've said this before but help me pray that this is the last time I ever have to see this place.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 11:32:29 AM
Good morning Fire Marshal Tony
I think I'm done.  I know I've said this before but help me pray that this is the last time I ever have to see this place.
I sure hope it is, that place is much too stressful for you.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 11:47:08 AM
I want some fried shrimp so going to get ready and go somewhere to have some for lunch.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 12:27:00 PM
I want some fried shrimp so going to get ready and go somewhere to have some for lunch.
Guess who I am waiting on!!!!!  ::)
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 12:27:17 PM
Another Sheesh!
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: razgueado on December 13, 2015, 01:23:23 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 13, 2015, 03:20:46 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Afternoon (EFST) douchbag.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: razgueado on December 13, 2015, 03:22:00 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Afternoon (EFST) douchbag.
If you're gonna insult me with it, spell it right, DOUCHEbag.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 13, 2015, 03:23:50 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Afternoon (EFST) douchbag.
If you're gonna insult me with it, spell it right, DOUCHEbag.
Afternoon (EFST) douchebag.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: razgueado on December 13, 2015, 03:25:35 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Afternoon (EFST) douchbag.
If you're gonna insult me with it, spell it right, DOUCHEbag.
Afternoon (EFST) douchebag.
Thank-you and GFY.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 13, 2015, 03:31:58 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Afternoon (EFST) douchbag.
If you're gonna insult me with it, spell it right, DOUCHEbag.
Afternoon (EFST) douchebag.
Thank-you and GFY.
...and thank you.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: razgueado on December 13, 2015, 03:32:57 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Afternoon (EFST) douchbag.
If you're gonna insult me with it, spell it right, DOUCHEbag.
Afternoon (EFST) douchebag.
Thank-you and GFY.
...and thank you.
Hey, least I can do on a slow banter Sunday. How are ya, Mikey?
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 13, 2015, 03:42:44 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Afternoon (EFST) douchbag.
If you're gonna insult me with it, spell it right, DOUCHEbag.
Afternoon (EFST) douchebag.
Thank-you and GFY.
...and thank you.
Hey, least I can do on a slow banter Sunday. How are ya, Mikey?
Watching the Bungels piss away their 10-0 season!  Sheesh!  But how 'bout them Browns over the 49'ers!
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: razgueado on December 13, 2015, 03:46:50 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Afternoon (EFST) douchbag.
If you're gonna insult me with it, spell it right, DOUCHEbag.
Afternoon (EFST) douchebag.
Thank-you and GFY.
...and thank you.
Hey, least I can do on a slow banter Sunday. How are ya, Mikey?
Watching the Bungels piss away their 10-0 season!  Sheesh!  But how 'bout them Browns over the 49'ers!
Pittsburgh is a dangerous team. But yeah, maybe Manziel will grow up now?
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 13, 2015, 03:58:00 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Afternoon (EFST) douchbag.
If you're gonna insult me with it, spell it right, DOUCHEbag.
Afternoon (EFST) douchebag.
Thank-you and GFY.
...and thank you.
Hey, least I can do on a slow banter Sunday. How are ya, Mikey?
Watching the Bungels piss away their 10-0 season!  Sheesh!  But how 'bout them Browns over the 49'ers!
Pittsburgh is a dangerous team. But yeah, maybe Manziel will grow up now?
Not sure he's got it in him.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: razgueado on December 13, 2015, 04:00:21 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Afternoon (EFST) douchbag.
If you're gonna insult me with it, spell it right, DOUCHEbag.
Afternoon (EFST) douchebag.
Thank-you and GFY.
...and thank you.
Hey, least I can do on a slow banter Sunday. How are ya, Mikey?
Watching the Bungels piss away their 10-0 season!  Sheesh!  But how 'bout them Browns over the 49'ers!
Pittsburgh is a dangerous team. But yeah, maybe Manziel will grow up now?
Not sure he's got it in him.
Child of privilege. Easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle, as Jesus put it. But he might make it.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 04:18:20 PM
I don't know who is a douchebag and who is not but I have been Christmas shopping with the warden and a large hangover for 2 hours and I feel like a well used douchebag.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 04:18:43 PM
Sun came out time for a cigar.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 04:32:41 PM
Sun came out time for a cigar.
CyB and a glass of ice water
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 13, 2015, 04:59:57 PM
Sun came out time for a cigar.
CyB and a glass of ice water
What, no hair of the dog?
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 05:00:35 PM
Sun came out time for a cigar.
CyB and a glass of ice water
What, no hair of the dog?
Ahhh No!
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: razgueado on December 13, 2015, 05:19:00 PM
I don't know who is a douchebag and who is not but I have been Christmas shopping with the warden and a large hangover for 2 hours and I feel like a well used douchebag.
A douche bag is a delivery system, not a receptacle.

Sound to me like you feel more like a well used colostomy bag.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 13, 2015, 05:50:45 PM
I don't know who is a douchebag and who is not but I have been Christmas shopping with the warden and a large hangover for 2 hours and I feel like a well used douchebag.
A douche bag is a delivery system, not a receptacle.

Sound to me like you feel more like a well used colostomy bag.
Raz, you sayin' Tex is full of shit?
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: razgueado on December 13, 2015, 06:06:24 PM
Yeah, but it's not his fault.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 13, 2015, 07:44:44 PM
Yeah, but it's not his fault.
Or would that be a sack of shit seeing as how you compared him to a colostomy bag.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 08:15:13 PM
Bastiges, take me a nap and you attack me.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: razgueado on December 13, 2015, 08:16:54 PM
Yeah, but it's not his fault.
Or would that be a sack of shit seeing as how you compared him to a colostomy bag.
I didn't compare him to a colostomy bag. I just gave him a better analogy for what he was describing about himself.

Sheesh, the Bengals make you grumpy today, Mikey?
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: razgueado on December 13, 2015, 08:18:31 PM
Bastiges, take me a nap and you attack me.  Sheesh!
Nah, Mikey's just in a mood to stir up shit.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 08:30:37 PM
Bastiges, take me a nap and you attack me.  Sheesh!
Nah, Mikey's just in a mood to stir up shit.
Payback is hell!
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on December 13, 2015, 08:57:21 PM
Bastiges, take me a nap and you attack me.  Sheesh!
Nah, Mikey's just in a mood to stir up shit.
Payback is hell!
Just funnin' Dave.
Title: Re: 12/13/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2015, 08:58:48 PM
Bastiges, take me a nap and you attack me.  Sheesh!
Nah, Mikey's just in a mood to stir up shit.
Payback is hell!
Just funnin' Dave.
I know  ;)