CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 04, 2015, 12:00:20 AM

Title: 8/4/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on August 04, 2015, 12:00:20 AM
How 'bout them Tuesdays!  In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 04, 2015, 02:09:45 AM
How 'bout them Tuesdays!  In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
GFY!

Might as well start Tuesday off correctly.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 04, 2015, 02:33:23 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 04, 2015, 02:36:06 AM
Trivial Pursuit
-------------------------

A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. It was her turn.
She rolled the dice and she landed on Science & Nature. Her
question was: "If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name,
can you  hear it?"

She thought for a time and then asked, "Is it on or off?"
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 04, 2015, 02:36:55 AM
The Turkey
-------------------------

A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be Able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, but I haven't got the energy."

"Well, why don't you nibble on my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're packed with nutrients."

The turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fourth night, there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree. Soon he was spotted by a farmer, who shot the turkey out of the tree.

Moral of the story: Bullsh*t might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 04, 2015, 03:11:18 AM
Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 05:38:06 AM
Morning LSU
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 05:42:54 AM
A few birthdays of interest:

Louis Armstrong  - 1901
Billy Bob Thornton - 1955
Roger Clemens - 1962
Jeff Gordon - 1971
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 04, 2015, 05:49:35 AM
Morning LSU
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 05:50:38 AM
Morning LSU
Good morning Native.
How are you sir?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 05:54:44 AM
Chit, time to get ready and go to work.  BBL
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 04, 2015, 06:14:14 AM
Morning LSU
Good morning Native.
How are you sir?
Just plugging along trying to survive another day.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 04, 2015, 06:14:30 AM
Chit, time to get ready and go to work.  BBL
Safe travels my friend.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 06:39:52 AM
Another slow start it seems.
Morning Chip and Dave.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 07:01:01 AM
College football fall camp begins today....finally!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: sfish on August 04, 2015, 07:03:06 AM
Good morning boys, happy Tuesday!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 07:04:37 AM
And College Gameday starts out in Texas with Alabama vs. Wisconsin.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 07:07:08 AM
Morning Fishy.
Don't know if you saw last night...picked up some "Not Your Fathers Root Beer" last night....they had it behind the counter and only allowed two six-packs.  Also some Founders Dirty Bastard.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: sfish on August 04, 2015, 07:13:38 AM
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Robusto (24) - Closed for $67 on CBid yesterday
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: sfish on August 04, 2015, 07:14:37 AM
Morning Fishy.
Don't know if you saw last night...picked up some "Not Your Fathers Root Beer" last night....they had it behind the counter and only allowed two six-packs.  Also some Founders Dirty Bastard.
I've had the root beer, can't even tell it's beer and the ABV is fairly high
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 04, 2015, 07:17:45 AM
Morning Fishy.
Don't know if you saw last night...picked up some "Not Your Fathers Root Beer" last night....they had it behind the counter and only allowed two six-packs.  Also some Founders Dirty Bastard.
I've had the root beer, can't even tell it's beer and the ABV is fairly high
Alcoholic soda pop. Won't be long before the nanny state clamps down on that trend.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 04, 2015, 07:19:22 AM
Morning men.  Fixin to board my plane to Newark.  Fugetaboughtit.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: sfish on August 04, 2015, 07:20:47 AM
Morning men.  Fixin to board my plane to Newark.  Fugetaboughtit.
You'll never pass for a local
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 07:24:29 AM
Morning men.  Fixin to board my plane to Newark.  Fugetaboughtit.
What kind of tits?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 07:25:18 AM
Hang around for Saturday.  Having a party for my son's B'day and bon voyage...back to college.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 04, 2015, 07:25:46 AM
Morning men.  Fixin to board my plane to Newark.  Fugetaboughtit.
You'll never pass for a local
You talkin tu me?!?!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: sfish on August 04, 2015, 07:29:41 AM
Morning men.  Fixin to board my plane to Newark.  Fugetaboughtit.
You'll never pass for a local
You talkin tu me?!?!
Oh boy
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 04, 2015, 07:30:30 AM
Hang around for Saturday.  Having a party for my son's B'day and bon voyage...back to college.
Sounds like fun. The Dominican / Spanish flight attendants going to be there?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 07:35:28 AM
College football fall camp begins today....finally!
And 4 weeks from Thursday the real deal kicks off!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 07:36:22 AM
And College Gameday starts out in Texas with Alabama vs. Wisconsin.
????  In Texas with AL and WI - WTF
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 07:37:12 AM
Morning men.  Fixin to board my plane to Newark.  Fugetaboughtit.
Morning Bean, all I can say is I am glad it is you not me!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 07:37:49 AM
Morning Travellin Dave and Fish
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 04, 2015, 07:39:05 AM
Morning men.  Fixin to board my plane to Newark.  Fugetaboughtit.
Morning Bean, all I can say is I am glad it is you not me!
There is one really pretty flight attendant on board, so I got that going for me, which is nice.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 07:39:32 AM
Hang around for Saturday.  Having a party for my son's B'day and bon voyage...back to college.
Sounds like fun. The Dominican / Spanish flight attendants going to be there?
No, just the Italian one....and her sister....
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 07:40:05 AM
Quality Additions for Tatuaje Havana VI, meet the new Verocu

Available for limited release in 2007, the Tatuaje Verocu Lado Occidental and Tatuaje Verocu Zona del Este cigars were hot commodities. Recently, Pete Johnson has released six different sizes of the original Tatuaje Verocu blend.

So you know what to expect, here’s a quick review of the Tatuaje Verocu # 3- a cigar you don’t want to miss:

The Composition

The wrapper of the Tatuaje Verocu is a Nicaragua Rosado Oscuro. The binder and filler is also Nicaraguan, and the cigar is medium to full-bodied.

The Experience

The wrapper of the Tatuaje Verocu is visually appealing, as the darkness of it contrasts well with the red and silver in the band. It appears pristine and has an oily appearance, begging to be smoked.

Unlit, the cigar gives off a flavor of earth and chocolate. After it’s lit, the chocolate flavor persists and there are some notes of pepper. A mocha flavor ensues, and continues to be prominent throughout the experience. When smoked too fast, there is an overpowering leathery flavor. There’s no need to rush this cigar. The second third of the cigar brings notes of black licorice into the mix. The last third is earthy and peppery with some notes of cedar and chocolate.

With a slow and even draw, the Verocu is truly pleasurable. There is just enough resistance on the draw and the cigar remains lit from start to finish.

An Overview

Tatuaje Verocu cigars are part of the Havana VI line. Made in Nicaragua at the My Father factory, each cigar is made under the watchful eye of Pepin Garcia. The Verocu stand out in their excellent construction and complex smoke. For a 40-45 minute smoke with complex and peppery notes, the  Tatuaje Verocu No. 5 is an excellent choice. The No. 5 is now available at Cuenca Cigars in boxes of 50. Keep an eye out for the new  Tatuaje Verocu No. 1, No. 2, No. 3, No. 4 and No. 9.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 07:40:21 AM
And College Gameday starts out in Texas with Alabama vs. Wisconsin.
????  In Texas with AL and WI - WTF
Arlington, $$$
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 07:40:52 AM
Morning men.  Fixin to board my plane to Newark.  Fugetaboughtit.
Morning Bean, all I can say is I am glad it is you not me!
There is one really pretty flight attendant on board, so I got that going for me, which is nice.
Hope you got a melamine jar then cause that is all you will be using. :)
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 07:41:02 AM
Morning men.  Fixin to board my plane to Newark.  Fugetaboughtit.
Morning Bean, all I can say is I am glad it is you not me!
There is one really pretty flight attendant on board, so I got that going for me, which is nice.
Try not to drool on yourself when napping.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 07:41:15 AM
And College Gameday starts out in Texas with Alabama vs. Wisconsin.
????  In Texas with AL and WI - WTF
Arlington, $$$
Oh, Jerry Jones $!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 04, 2015, 07:41:18 AM
Hang around for Saturday.  Having a party for my son's B'day and bon voyage...back to college.
Sounds like fun. The Dominican / Spanish flight attendants going to be there?
No, just the Italian one....and her sister....
Oh yeah, forgot one was Italian, not Spanish.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 04, 2015, 07:42:26 AM
Morning men.  Fixin to board my plane to Newark.  Fugetaboughtit.
Morning Bean, all I can say is I am glad it is you not me!
There is one really pretty flight attendant on board, so I got that going for me, which is nice.
Try not to drool on yourself when napping.
Got to shut down now, don't want her to get upset with me. Later.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 07:44:56 AM
[...]

Much cheaper on Atlantic.  For example, #1 (toro)  MSRP $200, Cuenca 190.99, Atlantic regular $145.95, VIP $135.95.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 07:45:52 AM
Morning men.  Fixin to board my plane to Newark.  Fugetaboughtit.
Morning Bean, all I can say is I am glad it is you not me!
There is one really pretty flight attendant on board, so I got that going for me, which is nice.
Try not to drool on yourself when napping.
Got to shut down now, don't want her to get upset with me. Later.
Me too (minus the attendant)  BBL
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 07:47:39 AM
Now this is an idea I can take and run with!

The Secret To A Happier, Healthier Life: Just Retire August 3, 2015

Retirement, contrary to popular opinion, is not the time in which your satisfaction with life declines and your health deteriorates. Instead, it’s the exact opposite: Retirement is likely to improve your overall happiness and health, according to a working paper just published by the National Bureau of Economic Research. -
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 07:49:09 AM
Morning men.  Fixin to board my plane to Newark.  Fugetaboughtit.
Morning Bean, all I can say is I am glad it is you not me!
There is one really pretty flight attendant on board, so I got that going for me, which is nice.
Try not to drool on yourself when napping.
Got to shut down now, don't want her to get upset with me. Later.
Me too (minus the attendant)  BBL
And I got to shut down at 9:00 for a meeting with the head beach.    >:(
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 04, 2015, 07:56:02 AM
Morning men.  Fixin to board my plane to Newark.  Fugetaboughtit.
Ouch,  what did you do wrong?  Good morning Mark!  Good morning all!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 04, 2015, 07:57:54 AM
Now this is an idea I can take and run with!

The Secret To A Happier, Healthier Life: Just Retire August 3, 2015

Retirement, contrary to popular opinion, is not the time in which your satisfaction with life declines and your health deteriorates. Instead, it’s the exact opposite: Retirement is likely to improve your overall happiness and health, according to a working paper just published by the National Bureau of Economic Research. -
+1,000!!! I would be MUCH happier.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 07:57:56 AM
Is this the bikerlady's pool?

HOLIDAY, Fla. (WFLA) – Imagine what it would be like to have your swimming pool pop right up out of the ground.

That’s what happened to a Holiday family on Monday morning. They heard cracking noises and called 911 after seeing what happened to their pool, which was no longer in the ground.

The building inspector called it a “popped pool.” The inspector said the house is safe except for the home’s porch.

The home is located on Roxbury Drive in Holiday. Pasco County has been hit hard by heavy rain recently. Some areas were under an evacuation order on Monday.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 07:58:39 AM
Morning SS
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 04, 2015, 08:07:05 AM
Is this the bikerlady's pool?

HOLIDAY, Fla. (WFLA) – Imagine what it would be like to have your swimming pool pop right up out of the ground.

That’s what happened to a Holiday family on Monday morning. They heard cracking noises and called 911 after seeing what happened to their pool, which was no longer in the ground.

The building inspector called it a “popped pool.” The inspector said the house is safe except for the home’s porch.

The home is located on Roxbury Drive in Holiday. Pasco County has been hit hard by heavy rain recently. Some areas were under an evacuation order on Monday.
That's why you need to keep the things filled up...
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: sfish on August 04, 2015, 08:14:10 AM
Is this the bikerlady's pool?

HOLIDAY, Fla. (WFLA) – Imagine what it would be like to have your swimming pool pop right up out of the ground.

That’s what happened to a Holiday family on Monday morning. They heard cracking noises and called 911 after seeing what happened to their pool, which was no longer in the ground.

The building inspector called it a “popped pool.” The inspector said the house is safe except for the home’s porch.

The home is located on Roxbury Drive in Holiday. Pasco County has been hit hard by heavy rain recently. Some areas were under an evacuation order on Monday.
That's why you need to keep the things filled up...
I think Dean built that for her last weekend, he was working on a gazebo for it
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 08:20:51 AM
Is this the bikerlady's pool?

HOLIDAY, Fla. (WFLA) – Imagine what it would be like to have your swimming pool pop right up out of the ground.

That’s what happened to a Holiday family on Monday morning. They heard cracking noises and called 911 after seeing what happened to their pool, which was no longer in the ground.

The building inspector called it a “popped pool.” The inspector said the house is safe except for the home’s porch.

The home is located on Roxbury Drive in Holiday. Pasco County has been hit hard by heavy rain recently. Some areas were under an evacuation order on Monday.
That's why you need to keep the things filled up...
I think Dean built that for her last weekend, he was working on a gazebo for it
Yeah, guess he can put it on the trailer and move it to his house now. :)
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 04, 2015, 08:31:46 AM
Is this the bikerlady's pool?

HOLIDAY, Fla. (WFLA) – Imagine what it would be like to have your swimming pool pop right up out of the ground.

That’s what happened to a Holiday family on Monday morning. They heard cracking noises and called 911 after seeing what happened to their pool, which was no longer in the ground.

The building inspector called it a “popped pool.” The inspector said the house is safe except for the home’s porch.

The home is located on Roxbury Drive in Holiday. Pasco County has been hit hard by heavy rain recently. Some areas were under an evacuation order on Monday.
That's why you need to keep the things filled up...
I think Dean built that for her last weekend, he was working on a gazebo for it
Yeah, guess he can put it on the trailer and move it to his house now. :)
Method to the madness?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 04, 2015, 08:39:33 AM
Now this is an idea I can take and run with!

The Secret To A Happier, Healthier Life: Just Retire August 3, 2015

Retirement, contrary to popular opinion, is not the time in which your satisfaction with life declines and your health deteriorates. Instead, it’s the exact opposite: Retirement is likely to improve your overall happiness and health, according to a working paper just published by the National Bureau of Economic Research. -
very true.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 04, 2015, 08:48:03 AM
good morning guys. enjoying coffee and an EPC 2nd at bikerlady's. trying the trailering thing again. her kids overloaded it to the point where the tires popped. it was sitting in 3" of water. I unloaded it and realized they apparently thought the plants and trees would die without dirt, they filled the trailer and then loaded a ton of rocks on top to hold it all down. I was a bit upset to say the least. I emptied the trailer, hauled it to higher ground, repaired 1 tire, had to buy 1 new one, got it all back together and called it quits. just finished loading it and will head out after more coffee and maybe a Short Run.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 04, 2015, 08:49:18 AM
Is this the bikerlady's pool?

HOLIDAY, Fla. (WFLA) – Imagine what it would be like to have your swimming pool pop right up out of the ground.

That’s what happened to a Holiday family on Monday morning. They heard cracking noises and called 911 after seeing what happened to their pool, which was no longer in the ground.

The building inspector called it a “popped pool.” The inspector said the house is safe except for the home’s porch.

The home is located on Roxbury Drive in Holiday. Pasco County has been hit hard by heavy rain recently. Some areas were under an evacuation order on Monday.
That's why you need to keep the things filled up...
I think Dean built that for her last weekend, he was working on a gazebo for it
nope, I don't do pools.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 08:50:42 AM
Now this is an idea I can take and run with!

The Secret To A Happier, Healthier Life: Just Retire August 3, 2015

Retirement, contrary to popular opinion, is not the time in which your satisfaction with life declines and your health deteriorates. Instead, it’s the exact opposite: Retirement is likely to improve your overall happiness and health, according to a working paper just published by the National Bureau of Economic Research. -
You'll get no argument from me.  I need no further convincing.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 08:51:46 AM
Is this the bikerlady's pool?

HOLIDAY, Fla. (WFLA) – Imagine what it would be like to have your swimming pool pop right up out of the ground.

That’s what happened to a Holiday family on Monday morning. They heard cracking noises and called 911 after seeing what happened to their pool, which was no longer in the ground.

The building inspector called it a “popped pool.” The inspector said the house is safe except for the home’s porch.

The home is located on Roxbury Drive in Holiday. Pasco County has been hit hard by heavy rain recently. Some areas were under an evacuation order on Monday.
Who popped in the pool?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 08:53:43 AM
good morning guys. enjoying coffee and an EPC 2nd at bikerlady's. trying the trailering thing again. her kids overloaded it to the point where the tires popped. it was sitting in 3" of water. I unloaded it and realized they apparently thought the plants and trees would die without dirt, they filled the trailer and then loaded a ton of rocks on top to hold it all down. I was a bit upset to say the least. I emptied the trailer, hauled it to higher ground, repaired 1 tire, had to buy 1 new one, got it all back together and called it quits. just finished loading it and will head out after more coffee and maybe a Short Run.
Sounds like we're talking more deadbeat duties.  Some things don't seem to change, and it always seems to cost you.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 04, 2015, 08:56:44 AM
Is this the bikerlady's pool?

HOLIDAY, Fla. (WFLA) – Imagine what it would be like to have your swimming pool pop right up out of the ground.

That’s what happened to a Holiday family on Monday morning. They heard cracking noises and called 911 after seeing what happened to their pool, which was no longer in the ground.

The building inspector called it a “popped pool.” The inspector said the house is safe except for the home’s porch.

The home is located on Roxbury Drive in Holiday. Pasco County has been hit hard by heavy rain recently. Some areas were under an evacuation order on Monday.
Who popped in the pool?
my guess would be 'hydraulic action'. take an empty indround pool, high water table, 2' of rain in two weeks, and the pressures were too great to maintain stability. same reason they have above ground graves in the south.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 04, 2015, 08:57:56 AM
good morning guys. enjoying coffee and an EPC 2nd at bikerlady's. trying the trailering thing again. her kids overloaded it to the point where the tires popped. it was sitting in 3" of water. I unloaded it and realized they apparently thought the plants and trees would die without dirt, they filled the trailer and then loaded a ton of rocks on top to hold it all down. I was a bit upset to say the least. I emptied the trailer, hauled it to higher ground, repaired 1 tire, had to buy 1 new one, got it all back together and called it quits. just finished loading it and will head out after more coffee and maybe a Short Run.
Sounds like we're talking more deadbeat duties.  Some things don't seem to change, and it always seems to cost you.
not deadbeats. more like redneck dumbasses.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 09:01:20 AM
good morning guys. enjoying coffee and an EPC 2nd at bikerlady's. trying the trailering thing again. her kids overloaded it to the point where the tires popped. it was sitting in 3" of water. I unloaded it and realized they apparently thought the plants and trees would die without dirt, they filled the trailer and then loaded a ton of rocks on top to hold it all down. I was a bit upset to say the least. I emptied the trailer, hauled it to higher ground, repaired 1 tire, had to buy 1 new one, got it all back together and called it quits. just finished loading it and will head out after more coffee and maybe a Short Run.
Sounds like we're talking more deadbeat duties.  Some things don't seem to change, and it always seems to cost you.
not deadbeats. more like redneck dumbasses.
Redneck Dumbass Deadbeats should about sum it up or they would have bought and replaced the tires not you.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 09:06:09 AM
Is this the bikerlady's pool?

HOLIDAY, Fla. (WFLA) – Imagine what it would be like to have your swimming pool pop right up out of the ground.

That’s what happened to a Holiday family on Monday morning. They heard cracking noises and called 911 after seeing what happened to their pool, which was no longer in the ground.

The building inspector called it a “popped pool.” The inspector said the house is safe except for the home’s porch.

The home is located on Roxbury Drive in Holiday. Pasco County has been hit hard by heavy rain recently. Some areas were under an evacuation order on Monday.
Who popped in the pool?
my guess would be 'hydraulic action'. take an empty indround pool, high water table, 2' of rain in two weeks, and the pressures were too great to maintain stability. same reason they have above ground graves in the south.
Your Hydraulic Action theory is correct but in simpler terms Turds Float even when made out of concrete.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 09:09:09 AM
Got my morning walk completed before it gets any hotter out.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 04, 2015, 09:15:10 AM
Good mornin gents, happy Tuesday!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 09:18:32 AM
Good mornin gents, happy Tuesday!
Good Morning CG - missed you yesterday!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 04, 2015, 09:19:20 AM
Good mornin gents, happy Tuesday!
Good Morning CG - missed you yesterday!
Howdy Tex - had a lot of catching up to do yesterday after being out the end of last week...and a 3.5day hangover didn't help my productivity much either.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 04, 2015, 09:20:40 AM
Good mornin gents, happy Tuesday!
good morning CG!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 09:22:55 AM
Good mornin gents, happy Tuesday!
Good Morning CG - missed you yesterday!
Howdy Tex - had a lot of catching up to do yesterday after being out the end of last week...and a 3.5day hangover didn't help my productivity much either.
Oh, that's right you went to the wedding in a shipping container this weekend.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 04, 2015, 09:23:24 AM
Good mornin gents, happy Tuesday!
good morning CG!
Happy Tuesday Sam!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 04, 2015, 09:24:18 AM
FDLA robustos mashing at $21.98 freight free.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 04, 2015, 09:24:56 AM
Good mornin gents, happy Tuesday!
Good Morning CG - missed you yesterday!
Howdy Tex - had a lot of catching up to do yesterday after being out the end of last week...and a 3.5day hangover didn't help my productivity much either.
Oh, that's right you went to the wedding in a shipping container this weekend.
Yes sir - was a pretty epic wedding, great food and a lot of booze(Irish family on the Bride's side).  Thankfully I think everyone behaved, or at least better than we did in the cargo container on ice
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 09:28:57 AM
FDLA robustos mashing at $21.98 freight free.
Mighty good $4.40 smoke too.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 04, 2015, 09:30:43 AM
FDLA robustos mashing at $21.98 freight free.
Mighty good $4.40 smoke too.
Agreed, always been a favorite of mine.  Get some more and then stack catsrule for an even better price!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 04, 2015, 09:32:48 AM
looks like Espinosa is dumping some of his older stuff.  the Espinosa sampleer is going for $24.98.  looking over the entier mash today, it seems almost like they want to sell cigars again.  some interesting prices imo.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 09:33:01 AM
Good mornin gents, happy Tuesday!
Good Morning CG - missed you yesterday!
Howdy Tex - had a lot of catching up to do yesterday after being out the end of last week...and a 3.5day hangover didn't help my productivity much either.
Productivity is such a relative term....morning Yellowstar.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 04, 2015, 09:33:30 AM
looks like Espinosa is dumping some of his older stuff.  the Espinosa sampleer is going for $24.98.  looking over the entier mash today, it seems almost like they want to sell cigars again.  some interesting prices imo.
LALTS - wonder if Lori is on vacation?!?!?!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 04, 2015, 09:33:40 AM
heading out. pray Murphy's Law doesn't hit.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 04, 2015, 09:33:58 AM
Good mornin gents, happy Tuesday!
Good Morning CG - missed you yesterday!
Howdy Tex - had a lot of catching up to do yesterday after being out the end of last week...and a 3.5day hangover didn't help my productivity much either.
Productivity is such a relative term....morning Yellowstar.
Good mornin Dave!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 04, 2015, 09:34:12 AM
heading out. pray Murphy's Law doesn't hit.
It will - good mornin Dean ;)
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 09:34:19 AM
FDLA robustos mashing at $21.98 freight free.
But toro's are $27.98...
OK prices on Champagne's and Noirs as well
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 09:37:54 AM
FDLA robustos mashing at $21.98 freight free.
Mighty good $4.40 smoke too.
Agreed, always been a favorite of mine.  Get some more and then stack catsrule for an even better price!
Absolutely the thing to do.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 09:39:44 AM
heading out. pray Murphy's Law doesn't hit.
Wishing you the Best but I think we will just wait to hear the next reported incident. ::)
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 09:40:47 AM
FDLA robustos mashing at $21.98 freight free.
But toro's are $27.98...
OK prices on Champagne's and Noirs as well

That must be the Cigar Aficionado effect.

Tuesday again... GFY's  ;D
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 09:40:55 AM
FDLA robustos mashing at $21.98 freight free.
But toro's are $27.98...
OK prices on Champagne's and Noirs as well
They have been offering the robusto's one day for $21.98 and the next day or so for $22.98.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 09:44:46 AM
FDLA robustos mashing at $21.98 freight free.
But toro's are $27.98...
OK prices on Champagne's and Noirs as well

That must be the Cigar Aficionado effect.

Tuesday again... GFY's  ;D
Morning BS no GFY's from me I am being nice.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 09:46:14 AM
CyB's mashing again at $19 which is a heck of a nice deal when you buy 4 and use Catsrule -  IMHO
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 09:48:19 AM
FDLA robustos mashing at $21.98 freight free.
But toro's are $27.98...
OK prices on Champagne's and Noirs as well

That must be the Cigar Aficionado effect.

Tuesday again... GFY's  ;D
Morning BS no GFY's from me I am being nice.

G'Morning, Dave. We'll see if you can shake that off by lunch.  ;)
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 09:48:34 AM
Armadillos are bulletproof.

That's the conclusion people are drawing after a man failed to kill one with three gunshots. According to Reuters, the unnamed man walked out of his Marietta home at 3 a.m. with a .38 revolver, intending to make short work of the short animal. At least one bullet ricocheted back at the man, hitting him in the head. He was airlifted to a nearby hospital, where his jaw was wired shut.

No one knows what became of the armadillo, or if it was even hurt.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 09:49:17 AM
FDLA robustos mashing at $21.98 freight free.
But toro's are $27.98...
OK prices on Champagne's and Noirs as well

That must be the Cigar Aficionado effect.

Tuesday again... GFY's  ;D
Morning BS no GFY's from me I am being nice.

G'Morning, Dave. We'll see if you can shake that off by lunch.  ;)
LOL,  I have a meeting in 10 minutes that will probably change it.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 04, 2015, 09:50:07 AM
heading out. pray Murphy's Law doesn't hit.
Wishing you the Best but I think we will just wait to hear the next reported incident. ::)
Make sure to check in later Dean, we need status updates!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 04, 2015, 09:51:55 AM
Armadillos are bulletproof.

That's the conclusion people are drawing after a man failed to kill one with three gunshots. According to Reuters, the unnamed man walked out of his Marietta home at 3 a.m. with a .38 revolver, intending to make short work of the short animal. At least one bullet ricocheted back at the man, hitting him in the head. He was airlifted to a nearby hospital, where his jaw was wired shut.

No one knows what became of the armadillo, or if it was even hurt.
Sheesh!  I remember killing those little bastards all the time when we would vacation in Texas.  My parents would send me out with our old semi-auto .22 and I would just kill everything in sight...RIP Cecil  :'(    ;)
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 09:54:02 AM
Armadillos are bulletproof.

That's the conclusion people are drawing after a man failed to kill one with three gunshots. According to Reuters, the unnamed man walked out of his Marietta home at 3 a.m. with a .38 revolver, intending to make short work of the short animal. At least one bullet ricocheted back at the man, hitting him in the head. He was airlifted to a nearby hospital, where his jaw was wired shut.

No one knows what became of the armadillo, or if it was even hurt.

I know for a fact they aren't steel-belted radial proof.

Wtf was this guy chootin anyway? Was the armadillo crossing through his yard and there was no such crossing sign posted?  ::)
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2015, 09:56:07 AM
Good morning, fellas.  Another heavily workaferenced day here.  Just thought I'd throw out a GFY to one and all since it was Tuesday.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 09:56:30 AM
Armadillos are bulletproof.

That's the conclusion people are drawing after a man failed to kill one with three gunshots. According to Reuters, the unnamed man walked out of his Marietta home at 3 a.m. with a .38 revolver, intending to make short work of the short animal. At least one bullet ricocheted back at the man, hitting him in the head. He was airlifted to a nearby hospital, where his jaw was wired shut.

No one knows what became of the armadillo, or if it was even hurt.
Sheesh!  I remember killing those little bastards all the time when we would vacation in Texas.  My parents would send me out with our old semi-auto .22 and I would just kill everything in sight...RIP Cecil  :'(    ;)
I have probably permanently removed at least a few hundred of them from Louisiana.  Tried all sorts of bullets and found the very most effective at less than 50 yards is a .22 Winchester Mag Hollowpoint.    This also proves the lack of luster for those that insist a .38 revolver with normal day-to-day ammo is an effective self defense tool.  It is ok with +p or +P+ high performance hollow points but only OK.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 09:56:54 AM
Armadillos are bulletproof.

That's the conclusion people are drawing after a man failed to kill one with three gunshots. According to Reuters, the unnamed man walked out of his Marietta home at 3 a.m. with a .38 revolver, intending to make short work of the short animal. At least one bullet ricocheted back at the man, hitting him in the head. He was airlifted to a nearby hospital, where his jaw was wired shut.

No one knows what became of the armadillo, or if it was even hurt.
Sheesh!  I remember killing those little bastards all the time when we would vacation in Texas.  My parents would send me out with our old semi-auto .22 and I would just kill everything in sight...RIP Cecil  :'(    ;)

ANIMAL KILLER!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 09:57:10 AM
Good morning, fellas.  Another heavily workaferenced day here.  Just thought I'd throw out a GFY to one and all since it was Tuesday.
Good Morning Mayor T and no GFY from me!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 09:57:26 AM
Armadillos are bulletproof.

That's the conclusion people are drawing after a man failed to kill one with three gunshots. According to Reuters, the unnamed man walked out of his Marietta home at 3 a.m. with a .38 revolver, intending to make short work of the short animal. At least one bullet ricocheted back at the man, hitting him in the head. He was airlifted to a nearby hospital, where his jaw was wired shut.

No one knows what became of the armadillo, or if it was even hurt.
Sheesh!  I remember killing those little bastards all the time when we would vacation in Texas.  My parents would send me out with our old semi-auto .22 and I would just kill everything in sight...RIP Cecil  :'(    ;)

ANIMAL KILLER!
No lions though.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 04, 2015, 09:57:41 AM
Good morning, fellas.  Another heavily workaferenced day here.  Just thought I'd throw out a GFY to one and all since it was Tuesday.
Good mornin Tony - GFY!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 09:58:09 AM
Fuk'n meeting time!   Rather have a scrotum piercing I think.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 04, 2015, 09:59:03 AM
[...]

Agreed - that wouldn't be my pistol of choice.  It might scare them, but wouldn't stop them.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 04, 2015, 09:59:38 AM
Fuk'n meeting time!   Rather have a scrotum piercing I think.
Depends if it goes though the sack or the balls...I'd probably just take the meeting.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 10:00:22 AM
Good morning, fellas.  Another heavily workaferenced day here.  Just thought I'd throw out a GFY to one and all since it was Tuesday.

Yeah, Tuesday... GFY!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 04, 2015, 10:10:02 AM
CyB's mashing again at $19 which is a heck of a nice deal when you buy 4 and use Catsrule -  IMHO
Okay, would everyone STFU with the enabling? I'm just getting my fun budget back in shape and you yahoos are trying to spend it all in one day. Sheesh.

Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 04, 2015, 10:11:56 AM
Armadillos are bulletproof.

That's the conclusion people are drawing after a man failed to kill one with three gunshots. According to Reuters, the unnamed man walked out of his Marietta home at 3 a.m. with a .38 revolver, intending to make short work of the short animal. At least one bullet ricocheted back at the man, hitting him in the head. He was airlifted to a nearby hospital, where his jaw was wired shut.

No one knows what became of the armadillo, or if it was even hurt.
Sheesh!  I remember killing those little bastards all the time when we would vacation in Texas.  My parents would send me out with our old semi-auto .22 and I would just kill everything in sight...RIP Cecil  :'(    ;)

ANIMAL KILLER!
Guilty as charged.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 04, 2015, 10:13:06 AM
[...]

Shot placement.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 10:13:56 AM
Armadillos are bulletproof.

That's the conclusion people are drawing after a man failed to kill one with three gunshots. According to Reuters, the unnamed man walked out of his Marietta home at 3 a.m. with a .38 revolver, intending to make short work of the short animal. At least one bullet ricocheted back at the man, hitting him in the head. He was airlifted to a nearby hospital, where his jaw was wired shut.

No one knows what became of the armadillo, or if it was even hurt.
Sheesh!  I remember killing those little bastards all the time when we would vacation in Texas.  My parents would send me out with our old semi-auto .22 and I would just kill everything in sight...RIP Cecil  :'(    ;)

ANIMAL KILLER!
Guilty as charged.

Great song. Wasn't that Dewy Cox.  8)

Morning, Bret... GFY!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 04, 2015, 10:18:31 AM
CyB's mashing again at $19 which is a heck of a nice deal when you buy 4 and use Catsrule -  IMHO
Okay, would everyone STFU with the enabling? I'm just getting my fun budget back in shape and you yahoos are trying to spend it all in one day. Sheesh.

Morning, muchachos.
Raz!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 04, 2015, 10:20:02 AM
Armadillos are bulletproof.

That's the conclusion people are drawing after a man failed to kill one with three gunshots. According to Reuters, the unnamed man walked out of his Marietta home at 3 a.m. with a .38 revolver, intending to make short work of the short animal. At least one bullet ricocheted back at the man, hitting him in the head. He was airlifted to a nearby hospital, where his jaw was wired shut.

No one knows what became of the armadillo, or if it was even hurt.
Sheesh!  I remember killing those little bastards all the time when we would vacation in Texas.  My parents would send me out with our old semi-auto .22 and I would just kill everything in sight...RIP Cecil  :'(    ;)

ANIMAL KILLER!
Guilty as charged.

Great song. Wasn't that Dewy Cox.  8)

Morning, Bret... GFY!
Thanks, kindly, Steve.  I still haven't seen that movie, which is a crime. Better send me a second GFY.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 04, 2015, 10:20:17 AM
CyB's mashing again at $19 which is a heck of a nice deal when you buy 4 and use Catsrule -  IMHO
Okay, would everyone STFU with the enabling? I'm just getting my fun budget back in shape and you yahoos are trying to spend it all in one day. Sheesh.

Morning, muchachos.
Raz!
Sam!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 10:27:44 AM
[...]

I'll send it out SurePost, so it should be there a day after you expect it.  :P
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 04, 2015, 10:29:52 AM
[...]

Does an unexpected GFY constitute rape?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 10:30:49 AM
Armadillos are bulletproof.

That's the conclusion people are drawing after a man failed to kill one with three gunshots. According to Reuters, the unnamed man walked out of his Marietta home at 3 a.m. with a .38 revolver, intending to make short work of the short animal. At least one bullet ricocheted back at the man, hitting him in the head. He was airlifted to a nearby hospital, where his jaw was wired shut.

No one knows what became of the armadillo, or if it was even hurt.
My guess would be a ricochete off of the ground from a miss or through the critter and then off of the ground.  Sounds like he was close enough to pick it up and move it.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 10:31:58 AM
Good morning, fellas.  Another heavily workaferenced day here.  Just thought I'd throw out a GFY to one and all since it was Tuesday.
Another guest appearance.  The mayor is around almost as much as our Governor.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 10:32:08 AM
[...]

According to Trump, not if you're married
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 10:35:53 AM
Good morning, fellas.  Another heavily workaferenced day here.  Just thought I'd throw out a GFY to one and all since it was Tuesday.
Another guest appearance.  The mayor is around almost as much as our Governor.

Really. A good kick could have made it the neighbors problem.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 04, 2015, 10:37:17 AM
[...]

Well that settles it then. He oughta know, he knows everything.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 04, 2015, 10:38:54 AM
Good morning, fellas.  Another heavily workaferenced day here.  Just thought I'd throw out a GFY to one and all since it was Tuesday.
Another guest appearance.  The mayor is around almost as much as our Governor.

Really. A good kick could have made it the neighbors problem.
And exposed the kicker to leprosy. Bonus.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 10:39:17 AM
Fuk'n meeting time!   Rather have a scrotum piercing I think.
I'm sure something can be arranged across the way from Cedar Street next visit.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 10:40:55 AM
CyB's mashing again at $19 which is a heck of a nice deal when you buy 4 and use Catsrule -  IMHO
Okay, would everyone STFU with the enabling? I'm just getting my fun budget back in shape and you yahoos are trying to spend it all in one day. Sheesh.

Morning, muchachos.
You're welcome!  ::)  :D
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 04, 2015, 10:41:40 AM
Fuk'n meeting time!   Rather have a scrotum piercing I think.
I'm sure something can be arranged across the way from Cedar Street next visit.
Please don't post pics.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 10:42:34 AM
[...]

Not among fellow BOTL Banterer's.  There is implied consent.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 10:48:21 AM
Fuk'n meeting time!   Rather have a scrotum piercing I think.
I'm sure something can be arranged across the way from Cedar Street next visit.
Please don't post pics.
Why not, it's just across the street...
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 10:49:18 AM
We could meet up with Kaitlyn.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 10:50:53 AM
[...]

Keeps rising in the polls.
....just shows how desperately we are in need of comic relief.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 04, 2015, 10:57:14 AM
[...]

Or a double enema.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 10:57:38 AM
[...]

Oh, he'll tell ya. He has a successful company... and is worth even more than he thought.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 10:59:41 AM
Good morning, fellas.  Another heavily workaferenced day here.  Just thought I'd throw out a GFY to one and all since it was Tuesday.
Another guest appearance.  The mayor is around almost as much as our Governor.

Really. A good kick could have made it the neighbors problem.
And exposed the kicker to leprosy. Bonus.

Interesting. Pretty rare, but still a carrier. I guess I'll try not to put my foot through one... or lick it.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 11:02:52 AM
[...]

He is definitely a living caricature.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 11:04:48 AM
Or a double enema.

Comes with a FREE scrotum piercing...
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 11:08:08 AM
Well, since it's lunch and CG can't be depended on anymore...  ;)

Here's a link to The 33 Best Burgers in America according to Yahoo.

https://www.yahoo.com/food/the-33-best-burgers-in-america-125265820336.html
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 11:17:54 AM
PWMAO!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 04, 2015, 11:19:28 AM
Well, since it's lunch and CG can't be depended on anymore...  ;)

Here's a link to The 33 Best Burgers in America according to Yahoo.

https://www.yahoo.com/food/the-33-best-burgers-in-america-125265820336.html
Red Mill shouldn't have made the list, and Palace Kitchen should have. Also, Bruno's deserves to be on that list, but they're in the middle of bumfuck near Mt Rainier, so obviously didn't have a chance.

Also, the use of Velveeta automatically disqualifies any food item from greatness.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 11:19:29 AM
Well, since it's lunch and CG can't be depended on anymore...  ;)

Here's a link to The 33 Best Burgers in America according to Yahoo.

https://www.yahoo.com/food/the-33-best-burgers-in-america-125265820336.html
Counter Cafe in Austin, need to get TexDaves assessment on that...
Holeman and Finch Public House in Atlanta for Steve to report on.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 11:22:54 AM
Well, since it's lunch and CG can't be depended on anymore...  ;)

Here's a link to The 33 Best Burgers in America according to Yahoo.

https://www.yahoo.com/food/the-33-best-burgers-in-america-125265820336.html
Red Mill shouldn't have made the list, and Palace Kitchen should have. Also, Bruno's deserves to be on that list, but they're in the middle of bumfuck near Mt Rainier, so obviously didn't have a chance.

Also, the use of Velveeta automatically disqualifies any food item from greatness.
Speaking of cheese....love burgers, but tend to be a bit more of a connisour of Mac & Cheese....thinking in your area of Beechers on Pike Place in Seattle.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 11:23:13 AM
He is definitely a living caricature.

(http://www.cartoonaday.com/images/cartoons/2011/04/donald-trumpcartoon-bryant-598x602.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 11:23:34 AM
Can you tell it's getting on lunch time?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 04, 2015, 11:24:38 AM
Well, since it's lunch and CG can't be depended on anymore...  ;)

Here's a link to The 33 Best Burgers in America according to Yahoo.

https://www.yahoo.com/food/the-33-best-burgers-in-america-125265820336.html
Red Mill shouldn't have made the list, and Palace Kitchen should have. Also, Bruno's deserves to be on that list, but they're in the middle of bumfuck near Mt Rainier, so obviously didn't have a chance.

Also, the use of Velveeta automatically disqualifies any food item from greatness.
Speaking of cheese....love burgers, but tend to be a bit more of a connisour of Mac & Cheese....thinking in your area of Beechers on Pike Place in Seattle.
Yeah, but don't knock my own take with Gruyére and baby Mozzarella. ;-)
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 11:29:14 AM
Mmmmm, Mac&Cheese
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 11:41:27 AM
He is definitely a living caricature.

(http://www.cartoonaday.com/images/cartoons/2011/04/donald-trumpcartoon-bryant-598x602.jpg)
They all think it and act it, he just says it.  Bulworth with a bit of The Campaign, Man of the Year....or that great speech from The Newsroom

https://youtu.be/VMqcLUqYqrs
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 11:52:25 AM
Mmmmm, Mac&Cheese
Some quick searchin' under Mac and Cheese

Austin pops up again....Parkside
Crab Mac and Cheese at Alexanders in B'More
Yankee Lobster Company Lobster Mac and Cheese in Boston ....
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 12:05:09 PM
Mmmmm, Mac&Cheese
Some quick searchin' under Mac and Cheese

Austin pops up again....Parkside
Crab Mac and Cheese at Alexanders in B'More
Yankee Lobster Company Lobster Mac and Cheese in Boston ....
Don't forget the Pimento Cheese!  Goes wonderful on that tasty burger.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 12:09:25 PM
What an interesting meeting that was!  Bitch was all up in my anus all the way to  the prostate when she decided she was getting the big boss to come in there and voice his opinion..... My immediate boss had already given in to her and my counterpart never thought I was correct...... So big boss comes in and says what is wrong with David's idea it addresses the big picture and represents what has been needed for over 10 years and what he wanted to do.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Right now I am LMFAO!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 12:11:36 PM
Mmmmm, Mac&Cheese
Some quick searchin' under Mac and Cheese

Austin pops up again....Parkside
Crab Mac and Cheese at Alexanders in B'More
Yankee Lobster Company Lobster Mac and Cheese in Boston ....
Parkside is yuppie but never ate there and Counter Café is old school Austin Hippie and far from the best burger even in this area.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 12:13:25 PM
Good morning, fellas.  Another heavily workaferenced day here.  Just thought I'd throw out a GFY to one and all since it was Tuesday.
Another guest appearance.  The mayor is around almost as much as our Governor.

Really. A good kick could have made it the neighbors problem.
And exposed the kicker to leprosy. Bonus.

Interesting. Pretty rare, but still a carrier. I guess I'll try not to put my foot through one... or lick it.
I have picked the bastards up by the tail and don't have leprosy...... another old bullshit story.  Just choot um with a 22 mag and then bbq the bastards
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 04, 2015, 12:14:33 PM
What an interesting meeting that was!  Bitch was all up in my anus all the way to  the prostate when she decided she was getting the big boss to come in there and voice his opinion..... My immediate boss had already given in to her and my counterpart never thought I was correct...... So big boss comes in and says what is wrong with David's idea it addresses the big picture and represents what has been needed for over 10 years and what he wanted to do.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Right now I am LMFAO!
So you got a blowjob to go with the prostate massage?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 04, 2015, 12:15:59 PM
Good morning, fellas.  Another heavily workaferenced day here.  Just thought I'd throw out a GFY to one and all since it was Tuesday.
Another guest appearance.  The mayor is around almost as much as our Governor.

Really. A good kick could have made it the neighbors problem.
And exposed the kicker to leprosy. Bonus.

Interesting. Pretty rare, but still a carrier. I guess I'll try not to put my foot through one... or lick it.
I have picked the bastards up by the tail and don't have leprosy...... another old bullshit story.  Just choot um with a 22 mag and then bbq the bastards
Except it's not a bullshit story. They do carry the Hansen's virus. Human infection is rare, but they carry it.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 12:19:09 PM
Good morning, fellas.  Another heavily workaferenced day here.  Just thought I'd throw out a GFY to one and all since it was Tuesday.
Another guest appearance.  The mayor is around almost as much as our Governor.

Really. A good kick could have made it the neighbors problem.
And exposed the kicker to leprosy. Bonus.

Interesting. Pretty rare, but still a carrier. I guess I'll try not to put my foot through one... or lick it.
I have picked the bastards up by the tail and don't have leprosy...... another old bullshit story.  Just choot um with a 22 mag and then bbq the bastards
Except it's not a bullshit story. They do carry the Hansen's virus. Human infection is rare, but they carry it.
Carrying and catching are two completely different things
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 12:20:00 PM
What an interesting meeting that was!  Bitch was all up in my anus all the way to  the prostate when she decided she was getting the big boss to come in there and voice his opinion..... My immediate boss had already given in to her and my counterpart never thought I was correct...... So big boss comes in and says what is wrong with David's idea it addresses the big picture and represents what has been needed for over 10 years and what he wanted to do.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Right now I am LMFAO!
I can feel the temperature dropping in that office from here!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 12:22:50 PM
I have not had a burger there but I can tell you that Husk in Charleston has some mighty damn good food.

Company Store in New Orleans is an old school type greasy spoon drugstore type burger, might damn good but not like the "gourmet" style burgers.

Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 12:25:23 PM
What an interesting meeting that was!  Bitch was all up in my anus all the way to  the prostate when she decided she was getting the big boss to come in there and voice his opinion..... My immediate boss had already given in to her and my counterpart never thought I was correct...... So big boss comes in and says what is wrong with David's idea it addresses the big picture and represents what has been needed for over 10 years and what he wanted to do.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Right now I am LMFAO!
I can feel the temperature dropping in that office from here!
Well in my little cube here the temp is quite cool but in the head beaches office it is very very  high.  In my immediate bosses office it is high because she knows that every time she does not stick with me on the things she gets murdered.........  It is quite warm in my counterparts cube too because he was all in thinking he was fixing to win one.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 12:26:17 PM
Good morning, fellas.  Another heavily workaferenced day here.  Just thought I'd throw out a GFY to one and all since it was Tuesday.
Another guest appearance.  The mayor is around almost as much as our Governor.

Really. A good kick could have made it the neighbors problem.
And exposed the kicker to leprosy. Bonus.

Interesting. Pretty rare, but still a carrier. I guess I'll try not to put my foot through one... or lick it.
I have picked the bastards up by the tail and don't have leprosy...... another old bullshit story.  Just choot um with a 22 mag and then bbq the bastards
That is semi correct.  Armadillo's due to their lower body temperature have been used in the laboratory for growing/maintaining Mycobacterium leprae for many years.  They are not known as a carrier in the wild however.

http://dmm.biologists.org/content/6/1/19.full
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 04, 2015, 12:26:25 PM
Good morning, fellas.  Another heavily workaferenced day here.  Just thought I'd throw out a GFY to one and all since it was Tuesday.
Another guest appearance.  The mayor is around almost as much as our Governor.

Really. A good kick could have made it the neighbors problem.
And exposed the kicker to leprosy. Bonus.

Interesting. Pretty rare, but still a carrier. I guess I'll try not to put my foot through one... or lick it.
I have picked the bastards up by the tail and don't have leprosy...... another old bullshit story.  Just choot um with a 22 mag and then bbq the bastards
Except it's not a bullshit story. They do carry the Hansen's virus. Human infection is rare, but they carry it.
Carrying and catching are two completely different things
Yes, I work with epidemiologists and I passed college biology, so I know how it works.

There were several recent human infections due to contact with Armadillos. It happens.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 12:27:40 PM
[...]
I think you'll be able to carry this victory into vacation week.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 04, 2015, 12:29:08 PM
Good morning, fellas.  Another heavily workaferenced day here.  Just thought I'd throw out a GFY to one and all since it was Tuesday.
Another guest appearance.  The mayor is around almost as much as our Governor.

Really. A good kick could have made it the neighbors problem.
And exposed the kicker to leprosy. Bonus.

Interesting. Pretty rare, but still a carrier. I guess I'll try not to put my foot through one... or lick it.
I have picked the bastards up by the tail and don't have leprosy...... another old bullshit story.  Just choot um with a 22 mag and then bbq the bastards
That is semi correct.  Armadillo's due to their lower body temperature have been used in the laboratory for growing/maintaining Mycobacterium leprae for many years.  They are not known as a carrier in the wild however.

http://dmm.biologists.org/content/6/1/19.full
Sheesh. Fellas, I work for a state Dept of Health, integrating data on disease and infection. I'm not making this shit up.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/07/21/florida-leprosy-infected-armadillos/30465365/
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 12:32:01 PM
Good morning, fellas.  Another heavily workaferenced day here.  Just thought I'd throw out a GFY to one and all since it was Tuesday.
Another guest appearance.  The mayor is around almost as much as our Governor.

Really. A good kick could have made it the neighbors problem.
And exposed the kicker to leprosy. Bonus.

Interesting. Pretty rare, but still a carrier. I guess I'll try not to put my foot through one... or lick it.
I have picked the bastards up by the tail and don't have leprosy...... another old bullshit story.  Just choot um with a 22 mag and then bbq the bastards
That is semi correct.  Armadillo's due to their lower body temperature have been used in the laboratory for growing/maintaining Mycobacterium leprae for many years.  They are not known as a carrier in the wild however.  I misspoke, they can be a carrier, but transmission is very rare.

http://dmm.biologists.org/content/6/1/19.full
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 04, 2015, 12:34:00 PM
[...]

Which is what I originally said. Infection is rare, but it happens.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 12:36:09 PM
Good morning, fellas.  Another heavily workaferenced day here.  Just thought I'd throw out a GFY to one and all since it was Tuesday.
Another guest appearance.  The mayor is around almost as much as our Governor.

Really. A good kick could have made it the neighbors problem.
And exposed the kicker to leprosy. Bonus.

Interesting. Pretty rare, but still a carrier. I guess I'll try not to put my foot through one... or lick it.
I have picked the bastards up by the tail and don't have leprosy...... another old bullshit story.  Just choot um with a 22 mag and then bbq the bastards
Except it's not a bullshit story. They do carry the Hansen's virus. Human infection is rare, but they carry it.
Caution with this however, it's Hansen's Disease.  The agent is a bacterium, not a virus (thank goodness for us) so it can  be treated with antibiotics.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 04, 2015, 12:37:48 PM
Good morning, fellas.  Another heavily workaferenced day here.  Just thought I'd throw out a GFY to one and all since it was Tuesday.
Another guest appearance.  The mayor is around almost as much as our Governor.

Really. A good kick could have made it the neighbors problem.
And exposed the kicker to leprosy. Bonus.

Interesting. Pretty rare, but still a carrier. I guess I'll try not to put my foot through one... or lick it.
I have picked the bastards up by the tail and don't have leprosy...... another old bullshit story.  Just choot um with a 22 mag and then bbq the bastards
Except it's not a bullshit story. They do carry the Hansen's virus. Human infection is rare, but they carry it.
Caution with this however, it's Hansen's Disease.  The agent is a bacterium, not a virus (thank goodness for us) so it can  be treated with antibiotics.
Sorry, mistyped when I said virus. It is the leprae bacterium.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 04, 2015, 12:44:41 PM
[...]
I guess you can just smile in her direction all day and still go home with a good cigar to celebrate.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 04, 2015, 12:44:58 PM
What an interesting meeting that was!  Bitch was all up in my anus all the way to  the prostate when she decided she was getting the big boss to come in there and voice his opinion..... My immediate boss had already given in to her and my counterpart never thought I was correct...... So big boss comes in and says what is wrong with David's idea it addresses the big picture and represents what has been needed for over 10 years and what he wanted to do.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Right now I am LMFAO!
Sweet!  One for the good guys!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 12:45:05 PM
[...]

You work for a political organization run by teet suckers that you regularly say don't know shit and quote a well known communist news source and expect us to believe you????  Really?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 12:46:14 PM
[...]
You got it right Chip, it is fun to win one once in a while.  I was actually afraid he was going to throw me under the bus to save her face but he actually did the right thing.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 04, 2015, 12:47:04 PM
[...]

The IT people don't know shit, and the epidemiologists don't know shit about IT but think they know everything. What they do know is epidemiology.

And GFY.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 12:47:17 PM
[...]

Very much a pet peeve of mine....often the error is made in print and broadcast news.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 12:49:17 PM
I know it's exciting to talk about leprosy as a new banter topic, and I hate to drift back to cigars....

La Imperiosa by Crowned Heads is now available at Atlantic.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 12:50:51 PM
[...]

I don't know shit about either one but I slept in a Holiday Inn Express last year and I know why concrete swimming pools Pop.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 12:51:34 PM
I know it's exciting to talk about leprosy as a new banter topic, and I hate to drift back to cigars....

La Imperiosa by Crowned Heads is now available at Atlantic.
I would rather have those than bbq'd armadillo too.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 01:00:53 PM
Salad with grilled fajita chicken for lunch.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 01:04:04 PM
My boss lady who I like is pissed at herself for falling off my horse.   This is really funny, might should just retire right now and moon them on the way out the door.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 01:04:08 PM
I know it's exciting to talk about leprosy as a new banter topic, and I hate to drift back to cigars....

La Imperiosa by Crowned Heads is now available at Atlantic.

Okay, so what's the VIP for a box of the CG if the regular price is $177.95... 5pks already b/o
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 04, 2015, 01:04:35 PM
on a lighter note, received the 3-5pk sampler deal from CI.  got the HC criollo's, the casa fernandez Miami reserva, and the DPG Blues.  Also got a box with the CI knock-off Montie's.  figured I'd try them for my morning ride to work smoke.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 01:09:03 PM
Hello everyone.  Just taking a break from cutting grass.. ugh..!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 04, 2015, 01:09:41 PM
Hello everyone.  Just taking a break from cutting grass.. ugh..!
Hi BD!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 01:10:44 PM
Seems like Dad has been MIA for quite a while now.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 01:11:36 PM
Hello everyone.  Just taking a break from cutting grass.. ugh..!
Well LMAO our posts crossed as I was thinking about you.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 01:16:09 PM
Hello everyone.  Just taking a break from cutting grass.. ugh..!

Afternoon, BD. Guess the mower fix has put you to work. Maybe you should have just drank and smoked as you looked at all the parts on the table... could have got you a couple extra weeks off. lol
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 01:16:54 PM
If we can just live long enough and keep the plumbing alive there is hope for us guys

SEX WITH ROBOTS THE NORM IN 50 YEARS...
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 01:19:00 PM
I know it's exciting to talk about leprosy as a new banter topic, and I hate to drift back to cigars....

La Imperiosa by Crowned Heads is now available at Atlantic.

Okay, so what's the VIP for a box of the CG if the regular price is $177.95... 5pks already b/o
$142.95  (they are about $35 less across all vitolas)
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 01:19:58 PM
Hello everyone.  Just taking a break from cutting grass.. ugh..!
Well LMAO our posts crossed as I was thinking about you.
I haven't been getting on the internet much at all lately.  I don't know why...?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 01:20:38 PM
If we can just live long enough and keep the plumbing alive there is hope for us guys

SEX WITH ROBOTS THE NORM IN 50 YEARS...

That is different from now?.....how?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 01:23:29 PM
Hello everyone.  Just taking a break from cutting grass.. ugh..!

Afternoon, BD. Guess the mower fix has put you to work. Maybe you should have just drank and smoked as you looked at all the parts on the table... could have got you a couple extra weeks off. lol
I'd love to just quit cutting grass all together.  But as it grows higher and higher, I start thinking I may not have the strength to cut it.  So I better cut it while I can.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 01:25:07 PM
If we can just live long enough and keep the plumbing alive there is hope for us guys

SEX WITH ROBOTS THE NORM IN 50 YEARS...

That is different from now?.....how?
Thinking the robots will not talk!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 01:25:30 PM
I know it's exciting to talk about leprosy as a new banter topic, and I hate to drift back to cigars....

La Imperiosa by Crowned Heads is now available at Atlantic.

Okay, so what's the VIP for a box of the CG if the regular price is $177.95... 5pks already b/o
$142.95  (they are about $35 less across all vitolas)

Good discount there. Seems like a good deal. Puts them in the Tat Black pricing window for me. How much were the Las Calaveras going for there when they were available? 8-10?

Ha. They musta broke that box open cause now it shows box as b/o and 2 5pks available.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 01:30:00 PM
I know it's exciting to talk about leprosy as a new banter topic, and I hate to drift back to cigars....

La Imperiosa by Crowned Heads is now available at Atlantic.

Okay, so what's the VIP for a box of the CG if the regular price is $177.95... 5pks already b/o
$142.95  (they are about $35 less across all vitolas)

Good discount there. Seems like a good deal. Puts them in the Tat Black pricing window for me. How much were the Las Calaveras going for there when they were available? 8-10?

Ha. They musta broke that box open cause now it shows box as b/o and 2 5pks available.
Generally a lot more profit in 5-packs than boxes.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 01:30:52 PM
Hello everyone.  Just taking a break from cutting grass.. ugh..!

Afternoon, BD. Guess the mower fix has put you to work. Maybe you should have just drank and smoked as you looked at all the parts on the table... could have got you a couple extra weeks off. lol
I'd love to just quit cutting grass all together.  But as it grows higher and higher, I start thinking I may not have the strength to cut it.  So I better cut it while I can.
Sounds like you better be drinking some more you seem a bit too theoretical with that talk
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 01:37:28 PM
Guess we will have to wait until tomorrow for the next trailer report.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 01:38:58 PM
I thought I'd try bidding on some single cigars.  10 singles for $2.25. The first bidder decides he wants all 10 of them. I decide I'll bid on 5 and split them with him.  Before I bid, another guy bids on 4 of them.  I still want 5, but since the original bidder had 6, I didn't want to leave him with only 1 cigar, so I bid on his 6 cigars.  I had to go and babysit, so I couldn't watch the end of the bidding.  Another guy decides he wants 5 cigars and I end being the odd guy out and only getting 1 cigar.  So my great deal for last week was 1 cigar for $8.25.  So my lesson learned is, "if your bidding on single cigars, ya have to watch it to the end so some jerk won't screw ya on one stinking cigar @#$%^&*(...!!!!!"
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 04, 2015, 01:39:46 PM
If we can just live long enough and keep the plumbing alive there is hope for us guys

SEX WITH ROBOTS THE NORM IN 50 YEARS...

That is different from now?.....how?
Thinking the robots will not talk!
Or will only talk dirty.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 01:39:51 PM
Time for me to go back and do some more yard work...!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 01:42:30 PM
Time for me to go back and do some more yard work...!
Enjoy
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 01:43:15 PM
If we can just live long enough and keep the plumbing alive there is hope for us guys

SEX WITH ROBOTS THE NORM IN 50 YEARS...

That is different from now?.....how?
Thinking the robots will not talk!
Or will only talk dirty.
Be careful what you ask for!  Silence is golden
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 01:43:53 PM
Guess we will have to wait until tomorrow for the next trailer report.

Here's a trailer for ya... topical for today as well.  ;D

http://www.redbox.com/movies/ex-machina
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 01:45:41 PM
I know it's exciting to talk about leprosy as a new banter topic, and I hate to drift back to cigars....

La Imperiosa by Crowned Heads is now available at Atlantic.

Okay, so what's the VIP for a box of the CG if the regular price is $177.95... 5pks already b/o
$142.95  (they are about $35 less across all vitolas)

Good discount there. Seems like a good deal. Puts them in the Tat Black pricing window for me. How much were the Las Calaveras going for there when they were available? 8-10?

Ha. They musta broke that box open cause now it shows box as b/o and 2 5pks available.
The 2015 La Calaveras Corona box of 24 is 210.95 (205.95 VIP),
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 01:45:57 PM
Guess we will have to wait until tomorrow for the next trailer report.

Here's a trailer for ya... topical for today as well.  ;D

http://www.redbox.com/movies/ex-machina
Dare I open it at work?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 01:46:25 PM
Hello everyone.  Just taking a break from cutting grass.. ugh..!

Afternoon, BD. Guess the mower fix has put you to work. Maybe you should have just drank and smoked as you looked at all the parts on the table... could have got you a couple extra weeks off. lol
I'd love to just quit cutting grass all together.  But as it grows higher and higher, I start thinking I may not have the strength to cut it.  So I better cut it while I can.
There are solutions for that.  Just costs a bit.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 01:47:08 PM
I thought I'd try bidding on some single cigars.  10 singles for $2.25. The first bidder decides he wants all 10 of them. I decide I'll bid on 5 and split them with him.  Before I bid, another guy bids on 4 of them.  I still want 5, but since the original bidder had 6, I didn't want to leave him with only 1 cigar, so I bid on his 6 cigars.  I had to go and babysit, so I couldn't watch the end of the bidding.  Another guy decides he wants 5 cigars and I end being the odd guy out and only getting 1 cigar.  So my great deal for last week was 1 cigar for $8.25.  So my lesson learned is, "if your bidding on single cigars, ya have to watch it to the end so some jerk won't screw ya on one stinking cigar @#$%^&*(...!!!!!"

Sorry to hear that. I had no idea that was you. jk  ;)

You can always get some more bidding in before your shipment day.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 01:48:06 PM
Time for me to go back and do some more yard work...!

"if there is grass, mow it."
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 01:49:45 PM
I know it's exciting to talk about leprosy as a new banter topic, and I hate to drift back to cigars....

La Imperiosa by Crowned Heads is now available at Atlantic.

Okay, so what's the VIP for a box of the CG if the regular price is $177.95... 5pks already b/o
$142.95  (they are about $35 less across all vitolas)

Good discount there. Seems like a good deal. Puts them in the Tat Black pricing window for me. How much were the Las Calaveras going for there when they were available? 8-10?

Ha. They musta broke that box open cause now it shows box as b/o and 2 5pks available.
The 2015 La Calaveras Corona box of 24 is 210.95 (205.95 VIP),

Ah. That's why those guys who stockpiled were pissy in the CA article... SUCKERS!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 01:49:46 PM
I thought I'd try bidding on some single cigars.  10 singles for $2.25. The first bidder decides he wants all 10 of them. I decide I'll bid on 5 and split them with him.  Before I bid, another guy bids on 4 of them.  I still want 5, but since the original bidder had 6, I didn't want to leave him with only 1 cigar, so I bid on his 6 cigars.  I had to go and babysit, so I couldn't watch the end of the bidding.  Another guy decides he wants 5 cigars and I end being the odd guy out and only getting 1 cigar.  So my great deal for last week was 1 cigar for $8.25.  So my lesson learned is, "if your bidding on single cigars, ya have to watch it to the end so some jerk won't screw ya on one stinking cigar @#$%^&*(...!!!!!"
Also, do your bidding early in the week and if you win that (a larger item), you then have a week until deliver to hunt for singles.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 01:53:49 PM
I know it's exciting to talk about leprosy as a new banter topic, and I hate to drift back to cigars....

La Imperiosa by Crowned Heads is now available at Atlantic.

Okay, so what's the VIP for a box of the CG if the regular price is $177.95... 5pks already b/o
$142.95  (they are about $35 less across all vitolas)

Good discount there. Seems like a good deal. Puts them in the Tat Black pricing window for me. How much were the Las Calaveras going for there when they were available? 8-10?

Ha. They musta broke that box open cause now it shows box as b/o and 2 5pks available.
The 2015 La Calaveras Corona box of 24 is 210.95 (205.95 VIP),

Ah. That's why those guys who stockpiled were pissy in the CA article... SUCKERS!
Oh, sorry, the La Imperiosa is the same blend as the 2014 Las Calaveras that has been sold out for the better part of a year.  Don't remember prices from last year, but I'm guessing high $200's.  I got a couple at a B&M for $14.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 01:54:40 PM
I thought I'd try bidding on some single cigars.  10 singles for $2.25. The first bidder decides he wants all 10 of them. I decide I'll bid on 5 and split them with him.  Before I bid, another guy bids on 4 of them.  I still want 5, but since the original bidder had 6, I didn't want to leave him with only 1 cigar, so I bid on his 6 cigars.  I had to go and babysit, so I couldn't watch the end of the bidding.  Another guy decides he wants 5 cigars and I end being the odd guy out and only getting 1 cigar.  So my great deal for last week was 1 cigar for $8.25.  So my lesson learned is, "if your bidding on single cigars, ya have to watch it to the end so some jerk won't screw ya on one stinking cigar @#$%^&*(...!!!!!"
Also, do your bidding early in the week and if you win that (a larger item), you then have a week until deliver to hunt for singles.

...and keep adding items to spread out the shipping and SAVE MORE! lol.

I laugh, but I do it all to often. It sounds good when I rationalize it in my head anyway.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 01:57:25 PM
[...]

No pain until you get your CC Bill and say wtf was I thinking~
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 01:58:24 PM
[...]

Sometimes you can forget entire orders.  ;)
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 01:59:50 PM
[...]

Now that is more than just a sometimes for me.  Happened last week.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 04, 2015, 02:00:49 PM
heading out. pray Murphy's Law doesn't hit.
Wishing you the Best but I think we will just wait to hear the next reported incident. ::)
Make sure to check in later Dean, we need status updates!
home safe and sound, trailer unloaded, bikerlady home. no problems. kind of dull and boring actually.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 02:03:29 PM
heading out. pray Murphy's Law doesn't hit.
Wishing you the Best but I think we will just wait to hear the next reported incident. ::)
Make sure to check in later Dean, we need status updates!
home safe and sound, trailer unloaded, bikerlady home. no problems. kind of dull and boring actually.

The story or the bikerlady? You could always spice it up a little... like we would know. haha

Good afternoon, Deano. Glad they didn't tear up your trailer anymore.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 02:06:22 PM
Guess I better quit drinking a few diet cokes each week.

Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 02:07:05 PM
heading out. pray Murphy's Law doesn't hit.
Wishing you the Best but I think we will just wait to hear the next reported incident. ::)
Make sure to check in later Dean, we need status updates!
home safe and sound, trailer unloaded, bikerlady home. no problems. kind of dull and boring actually.
Damn Dean, we are happy for your good luck but sure were needing a funny story.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 02:12:16 PM
[...]

party pooper.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 02:13:35 PM
[...]

Just come home to a very pleasant surprise.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 02:21:34 PM
Guess I better quit drinking a few diet cokes each week.
Commie propaganda
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: sfish on August 04, 2015, 02:25:17 PM
That's it for me today fellas, sorry I haven't been on much since the mornings...effing work lately
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 02:30:22 PM
That's it for me today fellas, sorry I haven't been on much since the mornings...effing work lately
Have a good evening Fish.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 02:31:14 PM
That's it for me today fellas, sorry I haven't been on much since the mornings...effing work lately

Yeah, too little too late for your grievance now. Enjoy your Tuesday... even if it's not your usual effort.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 02:31:36 PM
That's it for me today fellas, sorry I haven't been on much since the mornings...effing work lately
Fukked up priorities puppie pooper.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 02:35:02 PM
That's it for me today fellas, sorry I haven't been on much since the mornings...effing work lately
Fukked up priorities puppie pooper.

Hey! That's nacho business, Mr.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 02:40:56 PM
Time for me to go back and do some more yard work...!

"if there is grass, mow it."
The grass is sort of thin and bunt up from the heat, so it mows rather easy.. :)
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 02:42:35 PM
I thought I'd try bidding on some single cigars.  10 singles for $2.25. The first bidder decides he wants all 10 of them. I decide I'll bid on 5 and split them with him.  Before I bid, another guy bids on 4 of them.  I still want 5, but since the original bidder had 6, I didn't want to leave him with only 1 cigar, so I bid on his 6 cigars.  I had to go and babysit, so I couldn't watch the end of the bidding.  Another guy decides he wants 5 cigars and I end being the odd guy out and only getting 1 cigar.  So my great deal for last week was 1 cigar for $8.25.  So my lesson learned is, "if your bidding on single cigars, ya have to watch it to the end so some jerk won't screw ya on one stinking cigar @#$%^&*(...!!!!!"

Sorry to hear that. I had no idea that was you. jk  ;)

You can always get some more bidding in before your shipment day.
I'd tell you what I was bidding on, but I don't think I could take the harassment and grass cutting all in the same day.. :)
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 02:45:18 PM
That's it for me today fellas, sorry I haven't been on much since the mornings...effing work lately
Fukked up priorities puppie pooper.
He better be careful trying to raise their expectations of him as next year it could be a does not meet expectations.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 02:46:03 PM
[...]

I see.  Buy more bargain items to make the bad buy average out to a better price.  Mmm, I'll have to think on that.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 02:47:40 PM
[...]

I believe they call that "Cost Averaging"
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 04, 2015, 02:51:01 PM
Guess I better quit drinking a few diet cokes each week.
Unsweetened ice tea.  no sugar, no artificial junk, just tea & water.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 02:51:28 PM
heading out. pray Murphy's Law doesn't hit.
Wishing you the Best but I think we will just wait to hear the next reported incident. ::)
Make sure to check in later Dean, we need status updates!
home safe and sound, trailer unloaded, bikerlady home. no problems. kind of dull and boring actually.

The story or the bikerlady? You could always spice it up a little... like we would know. haha

Good afternoon, Deano. Glad they didn't tear up your trailer anymore.
Howdy Dean.  I vote for a more spicy or adventurous story too.  Such as alligators ate your trailers tires, and you popped something else.. :)
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 04, 2015, 02:51:39 PM
That's it for me today fellas, sorry I haven't been on much since the mornings...effing work lately
Later Scott.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 03:06:33 PM
Guess I better quit drinking a few diet cokes each week.
Unsweetened ice tea.  no sugar, no artificial junk, just tea & water.
Doesn't tea cause kidney stones...?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 03:07:10 PM
[...]

Do we really harrass you on your cigar choices Mr. Kuba?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 04, 2015, 03:09:04 PM
heading out. pray Murphy's Law doesn't hit.
Wishing you the Best but I think we will just wait to hear the next reported incident. ::)
Make sure to check in later Dean, we need status updates!
home safe and sound, trailer unloaded, bikerlady home. no problems. kind of dull and boring actually.

The story or the bikerlady? You could always spice it up a little... like we would know. haha

Good afternoon, Deano. Glad they didn't tear up your trailer anymore.
Howdy Dean.  I vote for a more spicy or adventurous story too.  Such as alligators ate your trailers tires, and you popped something else.. :)
trying to change camping reservations next week with ReserveAmerica. book next Monday to Saturday at St George's Island State Park but want the following week instead. bikerlady sprained her ankle, her husband is coming home from the hospital, and my sponsor goes for surgery and wants me to babysit that Wednesday. a cluster fuck indeed. I may just go alone and fuck them all.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 03:09:49 PM
[...]

Mr. Kuba Maduro... see, at least you know we're listening.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 03:10:04 PM
[...]

I thought that was the original Florida move plan.....
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 03:11:14 PM
[...]

Sounds to me like the perfect time for YOU to go camping and save your nerves.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 03:11:45 PM
[...]

I like the ending on this one!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 03:12:06 PM
[...]

This one wasn't a Kuba or a Moontrance, so I sort of cringe on the thought of bringing it up.  All I can say is, "everyone else was bidding on 'em too...!"
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 03:15:14 PM
[...]

Did Flip bid you up on a Gurkha? Now your making me curious.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 03:16:05 PM
[...]

So why would you get harrassed for bidding on a popular stick....except if you were bidding over retail?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 03:21:48 PM
[...]

Bidding war between BD, Flip, Sam and Gervasio.....
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 03:23:13 PM
Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 03:23:36 PM
[...]

Surely 2-Buck-Bean was in that bidding war too. :)
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 03:24:48 PM
Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 03:25:20 PM
[...]

Would asking the deadbeats to babysit be too much...?  Or is it the deadbeats that need babysitting...?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 03:28:22 PM
[...]

2 Buck Bean, that's funny... LOL....  I did see Argyle's were on sale for $1.49.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 03:31:04 PM
[...]

Yes, it's the Maduro that I like the best.  They're price has been really high lately too. I'm glad I have about 15 to 20 in my humidor.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 03:33:12 PM
30 more minutes!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 03:38:08 PM
[...]

It was for an Acid Toast.  Everyone goes crazy on Famous Auction bidding on these things, and I don't know why..?  Cigar Obession says they taste like burnt coffee.  I just wanted to try one to see why everyone is bidding on them.  I just wasn't that curious to have paid $8.25 for one..
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 03:40:25 PM
[...]

Well, not knowing what your price is like Bean's $36/10... The Monster has them regularly for @ $25/5... couple pennys under today making the coupon a little reach. But get 3 minus catsrule would make them $4.15 ea. w/free shipping.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 03:44:10 PM
Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.
If only a got a commission.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 03:45:23 PM
Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.
If only a got a commission.
I know that feeling.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 03:49:59 PM
Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.
If only a got a commission.

AtlanticDave  8)
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 03:55:46 PM
Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.
If only a got a commission.

AtlanticDave  8)
He is kind of like the hawkers on Bourbon Street - Come on in guys biggest tits ever right inside come on in and pick you a pair out come on in never a cover charge here at miss kitt's  tit's come on in just take a peek at these tits.....
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 03:58:28 PM
Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.
If only a got a commission.

AtlanticDave  8)
He is kind of like the hawkers on Bourbon Street - Come on in guys biggest tits ever right inside come on in and pick you a pair out come on in never a cover charge here at miss kitt's  tit's come on in just take a peek at these tits.....
Prefer to take the more subtle Las Vegas approach, just flipping the cards, just flipping the cards.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 03:58:47 PM
Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.
If only a got a commission.

AtlanticDave  8)
He is kind of like the hawkers on Bourbon Street - Come on in guys biggest tits ever right inside come on in and pick you a pair out come on in never a cover charge here at miss kitt's  tit's come on in just take a peek at these tits.....

So, CigarPimpDave
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 04:01:27 PM
Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.
If only a got a commission.

AtlanticDave  8)
He is kind of like the hawkers on Bourbon Street - Come on in guys biggest tits ever right inside come on in and pick you a pair out come on in never a cover charge here at miss kitt's  tit's come on in just take a peek at these tits.....

So, Atlancic CigarPimpDave
You left a word out but I fixed it for ya
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 04:01:52 PM
Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.
If only a got a commission.

AtlanticDave  8)
He is kind of like the hawkers on Bourbon Street - Come on in guys biggest tits ever right inside come on in and pick you a pair out come on in never a cover charge here at miss kitt's  tit's come on in just take a peek at these tits.....
Prefer to take the more subtle Las Vegas approach, just flipping the cards, just flipping the cards.

So, Dave... let me ask since BD got me looking at the bid site, Fuente Fuente Opus X Double Robusto... good enough for $40 ea.? Don't even know what to look for in that price range.  :o Don't know if anything could live up to expectations.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 04:03:20 PM
Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.
If only a got a commission.

AtlanticDave  8)
He is kind of like the hawkers on Bourbon Street - Come on in guys biggest tits ever right inside come on in and pick you a pair out come on in never a cover charge here at miss kitt's  tit's come on in just take a peek at these tits.....
Prefer to take the more subtle Las Vegas approach, just flipping the cards, just flipping the cards.

So, Dave... let me ask since BD got me looking at the bid site, Fuente Fuente Opus X Double Robusto... good enough for $40 ea.? Don't even know what to look for in that price range.  :o I don't know if anything could live up to expectations.
I damn well know Dad did not get you looking at cigars in that price range.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 04:04:13 PM
Think I will pack up and go home.    Later Folks.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 04:04:49 PM
Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.
If only a got a commission.

AtlanticDave  8)
He is kind of like the hawkers on Bourbon Street - Come on in guys biggest tits ever right inside come on in and pick you a pair out come on in never a cover charge here at miss kitt's  tit's come on in just take a peek at these tits.....
Prefer to take the more subtle Las Vegas approach, just flipping the cards, just flipping the cards.

So, Dave... let me ask since BD got me looking at the bid site, Fuente Fuente Opus X Double Robusto... good enough for $40 ea.? Don't even know what to look for in that price range.  :o Don't know if anything could live up to expectations.
Only if it comes with a lap dance.
I sure as hell am not savvy enough to appreciate that.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 04:04:53 PM
Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.
If only a got a commission.

AtlanticDave  8)
He is kind of like the hawkers on Bourbon Street - Come on in guys biggest tits ever right inside come on in and pick you a pair out come on in never a cover charge here at miss kitt's  tit's come on in just take a peek at these tits.....

So, Atlancic CigarPimpDave
You left a word out but I fixed it for ya

Haha... that is pretty 'lengthy'. Maybe just keep WhiteWhale
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 04, 2015, 04:04:58 PM
[...]

my sponsor is that past legal authority for the State of Florida. retired a few years back and spends his time golfing and fishing.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 04:05:40 PM
Heading home.   BBL
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 04:07:36 PM
Think I will pack up and go home.    Later Folks.

See ya, Dave. Be sure to flaunt your 'victory' while you float in the pool. Wait. That's not what I meant.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 04:07:42 PM
[...]

Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 04:08:35 PM
[...]

Thanks...!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 04:10:07 PM
Atlantic VIP pricing for the upcoming EPC Seleccion Oscuro is $50 less than the regular price that is about $20 less than MSRP.
Come on guys give in and order something Dave is trying to earn some beer money.
If only a got a commission.

AtlanticDave  8)
He is kind of like the hawkers on Bourbon Street - Come on in guys biggest tits ever right inside come on in and pick you a pair out come on in never a cover charge here at miss kitt's  tit's come on in just take a peek at these tits.....
Geez, I really do need to get my lazy ass up and go to a nudie bar..!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 04:12:22 PM
[...]

+1

Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 04:13:43 PM
[...]

Now I know I didn't get you looking at $40 cigars...  I'm still crying over the $8 one I just bought..
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 04, 2015, 04:17:16 PM
camping is on for Monday the 10th, sites are about full, next available full week is the end of September. I am going with or without bikerlady.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 04:18:30 PM
[...]

No worries BD. Tx just put his warden filter on early again. Only hears what he wants after that.  ;D
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 04:22:10 PM
For supper I'm having some Dimi Moore Beef Stew with a little brown sugar and bourbon in it.  With some butter and jelly biscuits.  I'm too tire to cook.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 04:22:24 PM
camping is on for Monday the 10th, sites are about full, next available full week is the end of September. I am going with or without bikerlady.

I was thinking it may be difficult to change so late. Shit, even folks that reserve spots for certain holidays on our lake have to be 6 months in advance... for a camping spot.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 04:23:09 PM
Think I will pack up and go home.    Later Folks.
Bye TR...
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 04:27:01 PM
Heading home.   BBL
Later Dave.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 04:31:31 PM
[...]

I'll have to try that wife filter.  When my wife says, "stop buying cigars," I'll know she really means, "stop putting gas in my car and use the money for cigars..!"
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 04:32:53 PM
[...]

Lol... you already know.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2015, 04:35:27 PM
Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 04:37:57 PM
Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

I thought we told you GFY!  :P
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 04:39:43 PM
Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

I thought we told you GFY!  :P
Yes, what he said..!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 04, 2015, 04:41:38 PM
I need to take a break and feed my wife.  I sure how she like Bourbon Stew..!  Bbl..
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 04:44:44 PM
Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

Deans trailer adventure was boring. TxDave had a small victory at work. TravelinDave pimpin Atlantic. BD paid over $8 for an Acid stick. We all need to go to a nudie bar and forget cutting the grass... How 'bout you?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2015, 04:45:19 PM
Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

I thought we told you GFY!  :P
And I appreciated it.  But that can only sustain me for so long.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 04:45:58 PM
I need to take a break and feed my wife.  I sure how she like Bourbon Stew..!  Bbl..

See ya, BD. Almost time for me to head out as well. Enjoy!
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 04:48:51 PM
Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

I thought we told you GFY!  :P
And I appreciated it.  But that can only sustain me for so long.

Will a fresh one help? 'Cause I can't see much sustaining you for long. lol

You smokin' on the way home?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2015, 04:48:58 PM
Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

Deans trailer adventure was boring. TxDave had a small victory at work. TravelinDave pimpin Atlantic. BD paid over $8 for an Acid stick. We all need to go to a nudie bar and forget cutting the grass... How 'bout you?
Work has been kicking my ass.  I was already up to my ears in alligators but now one of my colleagues is on vacation this week and... You know how it goes.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2015, 04:50:04 PM
Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

I thought we told you GFY!  :P
And I appreciated it.  But that can only sustain me for so long.

Will a fresh one help? 'Cause I can't see much sustaining you for long. lol

You smokin' on the way home?
I have to.  Just don't know what it'll be yet.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 04:51:06 PM
Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

Deans trailer adventure was boring. TxDave had a small victory at work. TravelinDave pimpin Atlantic. BD paid over $8 for an Acid stick. We all need to go to a nudie bar and forget cutting the grass... How 'bout you?
Work has been kicking my ass.  I was already up to my ears in alligators but now one of my colleagues is on vacation this week and... You know how it goes.

I do. And if you do too good, you'll be doing that guys job permanently.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 04:51:53 PM
Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

I thought we told you GFY!  :P
And I appreciated it.  But that can only sustain me for so long.

Will a fresh one help? 'Cause I can't see much sustaining you for long. lol

You smokin' on the way home?
I have to.  Just don't know what it'll be yet.

Charlie ever set you up with one of those high dollar OpusX?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2015, 05:06:49 PM
Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

I thought we told you GFY!  :P
And I appreciated it.  But that can only sustain me for so long.

Will a fresh one help? 'Cause I can't see much sustaining you for long. lol

You smokin' on the way home?
I have to.  Just don't know what it'll be yet.

Charlie ever set you up with one of those high dollar OpusX?
I think he actually has.  I'm supposed to meet up with him for an after-work-herf tomorrow evening, as a matter of fact.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 04, 2015, 05:09:12 PM
Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

I thought we told you GFY!
Multiple times.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 04, 2015, 05:12:39 PM
Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

I thought we told you GFY!  :P
And I appreciated it.  But that can only sustain me for so long.

Will a fresh one help? 'Cause I can't see much sustaining you for long. lol

You smokin' on the way home?
I have to.  Just don't know what it'll be yet.

Charlie ever set you up with one of those high dollar OpusX?
I think he actually has.  I'm supposed to meet up with him for an after-work-herf tomorrow evening, as a matter of fact.

Nice. Tell him to get his ass on here and make his annual post... and GFH!  ;D

Time to hit the door. Have a good evening everyone.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2015, 05:14:50 PM
Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

I thought we told you GFY!  :P
And I appreciated it.  But that can only sustain me for so long.

Will a fresh one help? 'Cause I can't see much sustaining you for long. lol

You smokin' on the way home?
I have to.  Just don't know what it'll be yet.

Charlie ever set you up with one of those high dollar OpusX?
I think he actually has.  I'm supposed to meet up with him for an after-work-herf tomorrow evening, as a matter of fact.

Nice. Tell him to get his ass on here and make his annual post... and GFH!  ;D

Time to hit the door. Have a good evening everyone.
Later, Steve.  Just in case you were curious, I'm going with a Villeger La Libertad perfecto for the way home.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2015, 05:15:24 PM
Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

I thought we told you GFY!
Multiple times.
Lock up, Bret.  I'm outta here.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 05:28:45 PM
Mr. Atlantic here.... just FYI AJF Enclaves just moved into stock.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2015, 05:41:43 PM
Mr. Atlantic here.... just FYI AJF Enclaves just moved into stock.
Definitely interested in trying those.  Hoping to try some new IPCPR sticks tomorrow.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 04, 2015, 05:55:29 PM
Effin' Ehy!  What the Effin' eff is going on today?

I thought we told you GFY!
Multiple times.
Lock up, Bret.  I'm outta here.
Got it covered.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 04, 2015, 06:04:32 PM
I thought I'd try bidding on some single cigars.  10 singles for $2.25. The first bidder decides he wants all 10 of them. I decide I'll bid on 5 and split them with him.  Before I bid, another guy bids on 4 of them.  I still want 5, but since the original bidder had 6, I didn't want to leave him with only 1 cigar, so I bid on his 6 cigars.  I had to go and babysit, so I couldn't watch the end of the bidding.  Another guy decides he wants 5 cigars and I end being the odd guy out and only getting 1 cigar.  So my great deal for last week was 1 cigar for $8.25.  So my lesson learned is, "if your bidding on single cigars, ya have to watch it to the end so some jerk won't screw ya on one stinking cigar @#$%^&*(...!!!!!"
BD, you're a great story teller.  Thanks.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: sfish on August 04, 2015, 06:11:06 PM
Mr. Atlantic here.... just FYI AJF Enclaves just moved into stock.
The new stuff is really rolling in, CAYP has Enclaves also but only a few other new releases
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: sfish on August 04, 2015, 06:11:55 PM
I thought I'd try bidding on some single cigars.  10 singles for $2.25. The first bidder decides he wants all 10 of them. I decide I'll bid on 5 and split them with him.  Before I bid, another guy bids on 4 of them.  I still want 5, but since the original bidder had 6, I didn't want to leave him with only 1 cigar, so I bid on his 6 cigars.  I had to go and babysit, so I couldn't watch the end of the bidding.  Another guy decides he wants 5 cigars and I end being the odd guy out and only getting 1 cigar.  So my great deal for last week was 1 cigar for $8.25.  So my lesson learned is, "if your bidding on single cigars, ya have to watch it to the end so some jerk won't screw ya on one stinking cigar @#$%^&*(...!!!!!"
BD, you're a great story teller.  Thanks.
I wonder how long it took him to type all of that, evening Mike
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 04, 2015, 06:13:41 PM
Think I will pack up and go home.    Later Folks.

See ya, Dave. Be sure to flaunt your 'victory' while you float in the pool. Wait. That's not what I meant.
Up periscope?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: sfish on August 04, 2015, 06:13:46 PM
Fed the kids then lit a MCI PC while grilling, feisty little suckers
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2015, 06:14:32 PM
I thought I'd try bidding on some single cigars.  10 singles for $2.25. The first bidder decides he wants all 10 of them. I decide I'll bid on 5 and split them with him.  Before I bid, another guy bids on 4 of them.  I still want 5, but since the original bidder had 6, I didn't want to leave him with only 1 cigar, so I bid on his 6 cigars.  I had to go and babysit, so I couldn't watch the end of the bidding.  Another guy decides he wants 5 cigars and I end being the odd guy out and only getting 1 cigar.  So my great deal for last week was 1 cigar for $8.25.  So my lesson learned is, "if your bidding on single cigars, ya have to watch it to the end so some jerk won't screw ya on one stinking cigar @#$%^&*(...!!!!!"
BD, you're a great story teller.  Thanks.
I wonder how long it took him to type all of that, evening Mike
What are you smoking Scott and Mike?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: sfish on August 04, 2015, 06:14:39 PM
Think I will pack up and go home.    Later Folks.

See ya, Dave. Be sure to flaunt your 'victory' while you float in the pool. Wait. That's not what I meant.
Up periscope?
There goes my appetite
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2015, 06:15:34 PM
Fed the kids then lit a MCI PC while grilling, feisty little suckers
What's for dinner?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 04, 2015, 06:15:37 PM
I thought I'd try bidding on some single cigars.  10 singles for $2.25. The first bidder decides he wants all 10 of them. I decide I'll bid on 5 and split them with him.  Before I bid, another guy bids on 4 of them.  I still want 5, but since the original bidder had 6, I didn't want to leave him with only 1 cigar, so I bid on his 6 cigars.  I had to go and babysit, so I couldn't watch the end of the bidding.  Another guy decides he wants 5 cigars and I end being the odd guy out and only getting 1 cigar.  So my great deal for last week was 1 cigar for $8.25.  So my lesson learned is, "if your bidding on single cigars, ya have to watch it to the end so some jerk won't screw ya on one stinking cigar @#$%^&*(...!!!!!"
BD, you're a great story teller.  Thanks.
I wonder how long it took him to type all of that, evening Mike
A way with words.  I'm thinking he's gotta input it elsewhere then cut and paste it here.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 06:16:51 PM
Think I will pack up and go home.    Later Folks.

See ya, Dave. Be sure to flaunt your 'victory' while you float in the pool. Wait. That's not what I meant.
Up periscope?
There goes my appetite
Stay Calm I did not get in the pool today. 8)
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 04, 2015, 06:17:03 PM
Mr. Atlantic here.... just FYI AJF Enclaves just moved into stock.
Pimpin' for Atlantic Dave.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 04, 2015, 06:18:00 PM
Evening Fish and CB
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 04, 2015, 06:18:47 PM
I thought I'd try bidding on some single cigars.  10 singles for $2.25. The first bidder decides he wants all 10 of them. I decide I'll bid on 5 and split them with him.  Before I bid, another guy bids on 4 of them.  I still want 5, but since the original bidder had 6, I didn't want to leave him with only 1 cigar, so I bid on his 6 cigars.  I had to go and babysit, so I couldn't watch the end of the bidding.  Another guy decides he wants 5 cigars and I end being the odd guy out and only getting 1 cigar.  So my great deal for last week was 1 cigar for $8.25.  So my lesson learned is, "if your bidding on single cigars, ya have to watch it to the end so some jerk won't screw ya on one stinking cigar @#$%^&*(...!!!!!"
BD, you're a great story teller.  Thanks.
I wonder how long it took him to type all of that, evening Mike
What are you smoking Scott and Mike?
Well-aged LHCOF.  Smokes above it's price point.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 04, 2015, 06:22:33 PM
Evening Fish and CB
Evening TR.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: sfish on August 04, 2015, 06:23:56 PM
Fed the kids then lit a MCI PC while grilling, feisty little suckers
What's for dinner?
Wegman's turkey burgers, asparagus and broccoli
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: sfish on August 04, 2015, 06:24:53 PM
Think I will pack up and go home.    Later Folks.

See ya, Dave. Be sure to flaunt your 'victory' while you float in the pool. Wait. That's not what I meant.
Up periscope?
There goes my appetite
Stay Calm I did not get in the pool today. 8)
Difficult to unthink that one
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 06:42:05 PM
I thought I'd try bidding on some single cigars.  10 singles for $2.25. The first bidder decides he wants all 10 of them. I decide I'll bid on 5 and split them with him.  Before I bid, another guy bids on 4 of them.  I still want 5, but since the original bidder had 6, I didn't want to leave him with only 1 cigar, so I bid on his 6 cigars.  I had to go and babysit, so I couldn't watch the end of the bidding.  Another guy decides he wants 5 cigars and I end being the odd guy out and only getting 1 cigar.  So my great deal for last week was 1 cigar for $8.25.  So my lesson learned is, "if your bidding on single cigars, ya have to watch it to the end so some jerk won't screw ya on one stinking cigar @#$%^&*(...!!!!!"
BD, you're a great story teller.  Thanks.
I wonder how long it took him to type all of that, evening Mike
What are you smoking Scott and Mike?
He just told ya.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 06:43:22 PM
Mr. Atlantic here.... just FYI AJF Enclaves just moved into stock.
Pimpin' for Atlantic Dave.
Pimpin' for best prices and availability for my brothers.... but yea.....
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2015, 07:45:00 PM
[...]
I may have a couple of those hidden in the humi.  I think it's about time to break one out.  Revisited the Villiger La Libertad perfecto from about a year and a half ago.  Still not impressed.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2015, 07:46:16 PM
Fed the kids then lit a MCI PC while grilling, feisty little suckers
What's for dinner?
Wegman's turkey burgers, asparagus and broccoli
Man, I'm starving.  No breakfast today and a crapy salad for lunch.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2015, 07:47:22 PM
[...]
We posted at the same time.  (Or he replied while I was posting)  Plus I was still waiting for Mike to reply.  So GFY.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 04, 2015, 09:14:43 PM
[...]
Didn't mean to leave you hanging Tony.  Shit happens or doesn't as the case may be.  Need to fire up something to smoke to top the evening off with.  Yes, it will be a cigar.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 04, 2015, 09:39:27 PM
[...]
Don't waste the evening on a POS.
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 04, 2015, 10:35:48 PM
[...]
A POS seegar?  Or Tony?
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 04, 2015, 11:22:46 PM
[...]
I assumed he meant me.  ;)
Title: Re: 8/4/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 04, 2015, 11:29:03 PM
[...]
ASH Dave?  Atlantic Shill Ho Dave?  Or Dave the ASH?