CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 27, 2015, 12:00:15 AM

Title: 7/27/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on July 27, 2015, 12:00:15 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Greetings Lurkers
Post by: cigarbreath on July 27, 2015, 12:18:29 AM
Hi Johnny, Threebean, AFoC - we all just lurkin'...
Or left our computers on.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 01:39:39 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 01:41:49 AM
Today is Monday, July 27, the 208th day of 2015. There are 157 days left in the year.

Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 02:12:59 AM
Highlight in History

On July 27, 1940, Bugs Bunny made his "official" debut in the Warner Bros. animated cartoon "A Wild Hare." Billboard magazine published its first "music popularity chart" listing best-selling retail records (in first place was "I'll Never Smile Again" recorded by Tommy Dorsey and His Orchestra, with featured vocalist Frank Sinatra).
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 02:15:04 AM
On this date
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 02:15:40 AM
In 1789, President George Washington signed a measure establishing the Department of Foreign Affairs, forerunner of the Department of State.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 02:16:04 AM
In 1861, Union Maj. Gen. George B. McClellan took command of the Army of the Potomac during the Civil War.

Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 02:16:36 AM
In 1921, Canadian researcher Frederick Banting and his assistant, Charles Best, succeeded in isolating the hormone insulin at the University of Toronto.

Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 02:17:07 AM
In 1953, the Korean War armistice was signed at Panmunjom, ending three years of fighting.

Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 02:17:35 AM
In 1960, Vice President Richard M. Nixon was nominated for president on the first ballot at the Republican national convention in Chicago.

Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 02:18:01 AM
In 1965, Shirley Ann Lawson of Auckland gave birth to four girls and a boy, the first quintuplets born in New Zealand.

Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 02:18:32 AM
In 1967, President Lyndon B. Johnson appointed the Kerner Commission to assess the causes of urban rioting, the same day black militant H. Rap Brown said in Washington that violence was "as American as cherry pie."
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 02:18:57 AM
In 1974, the House Judiciary Committee voted 27-11 to adopt the first of three articles of impeachment against President Richard Nixon.

Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 02:19:22 AM
In 1980, on day 267 of the Iranian hostage crisis, the deposed Shah of Iran died at a military hospital outside Cairo, Egypt, at age 60.

Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 02:19:53 AM
In 1995, the Korean War Veterans Memorial was dedicated in Washington by President Bill Clinton and South Korean President Kim Young-sam.

Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 02:20:15 AM
In 1996, terror struck the Atlanta Olympics as a pipe bomb exploded at Centennial Olympic Park, directly killing one person and injuring 111. (Anti-government extremist Eric Rudolph later pleaded guilty to the bombing.)

Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 02:20:37 AM
In 2003, comedian Bob Hope died in Toluca Lake, California, at age 100.

Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 02:21:23 AM
Ten years ago: NASA said a sizable chunk of foam insulation came flying off the shuttle Discovery's fuel bank during liftoff, prompting the space agency to ground future shuttle flights until the problem could be fixed. Al-Qaida in Iraq said it had killed two kidnapped Algerian diplomats. Ahmed Ressam (AH'-med rehs-AHM'), an Algerian who'd plotted to bomb Los Angeles International Airport on the eve of the millennium, was sentenced to 22 years in prison by a federal judge in Seattle. (However, a three-judge panel of the 9th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals ruled in February 2010 that the 22-year sentence was too lenient; Ressam was later resentenced to 37 years.)
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 02:21:47 AM
Five years ago: BP announced that its much-criticized chief executive, Tony Hayward, would be replaced by Robert Dudley as the company reported a record quarterly loss and set aside $32.2 billion to cover the costs of the massive Gulf of Mexico oil spill. Canadian character actor Maury Chaykin died in Toronto on his 61st birthday.

Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 02:22:17 AM
One year ago: Italy's Vincenzo Nibali won the Tour de France, becoming the first Italian to win cycling's greatest race in 16 years. Bernhard Langer ran away with the Senior British Open for his fourth senior major title, finishing a Champions Tour-record 13 strokes ahead of Scotland's Colin Montgomerie. Frank Thomas, Tom Glavine and Greg Maddux, and managers Bobby Cox, Joe Torre and Tony La Russa, were inducted into baseball's Hall of Fame.

Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 02:23:02 AM
Thought for Today: "The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority." - Ralph W. Sockman, American clergyman (1889-1970).
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 02:52:25 AM
Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 04:06:07 AM
Morning Chip.  Thanks for getting the day started.  Off to the airport.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 04:07:10 AM
Pepin Blues and Cabiguan at the Sis.  I know it's not $36 Bean, but not a bad deal.  Besides, it's a slower target, you have all day.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 05:15:27 AM
Morning Chip.  Thanks for getting the day started.  Off to the airport.
Good morning Dave and safe travels.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 05:16:02 AM
Where is GolfingDave this morning?
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 05:34:31 AM
Pepin Blues and Cabiguan at the Sis.  I know it's not $36 Bean, but not a bad deal.  Besides, it's a slower target, you have all day.
Two-Buck-Bean does not give in.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 05:35:13 AM
Where is GolfingDave this morning?
He was going to take off today and have a 4-day weekend.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 05:35:38 AM
Morning Travellin Dave and LSU
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 05:55:10 AM
Time to get ready for work.  Monday Sux!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 06:14:03 AM
Morning Travellin Dave and LSU
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2015, 06:14:29 AM
Time to get ready for work.  Monday Sux!
Indeed it does, try and have a great day anyway.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: sfish on July 27, 2015, 07:22:54 AM
Good morning boys! Bean doesn't deserve that deal at the sis
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on July 27, 2015, 07:30:40 AM
good Monday guys. I slept in. coffee brewing, AF Curly Head Deluxe going.
I get to deal with Florida DMV this morning for licence, registration transfer, and plate.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 07:31:56 AM
Morning Fish
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 07:34:07 AM
good Monday guys. I slept in. coffee brewing, AF Curly Head Deluxe going.
I get to deal with Florida DMV this morning for licence, registration transfer, and plate.
Morning Dean, no better folks to deal with anywhere than the Sate DMV ::).  Just a thought for you to consider but the worst days to go to a DMV are Mondays, Fridays, end of the month and first of the month.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: sfish on July 27, 2015, 07:41:20 AM
good Monday guys. I slept in. coffee brewing, AF Curly Head Deluxe going.
I get to deal with Florida DMV this morning for licence, registration transfer, and plate.
Morning Dean, no better folks to deal with anywhere than the Sate DMV ::).  Just a thought for you to consider but the worst days to go to a DMV are Mondays, Fridays, end of the month and first of the month.
Other bad days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: sfish on July 27, 2015, 07:41:35 AM
Morning Fish
Morning Dave and Dean
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 07:47:58 AM
good Monday guys. I slept in. coffee brewing, AF Curly Head Deluxe going.
I get to deal with Florida DMV this morning for licence, registration transfer, and plate.
Morning Dean, no better folks to deal with anywhere than the Sate DMV ::).  Just a thought for you to consider but the worst days to go to a DMV are Mondays, Fridays, end of the month and first of the month.
Other bad days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
The unique thing about DMV's is there is a strict universal national standard of Lazy Shitheads to operate them and it is closely adhered to everywhere.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on July 27, 2015, 07:55:57 AM
good Monday guys. I slept in. coffee brewing, AF Curly Head Deluxe going.
I get to deal with Florida DMV this morning for licence, registration transfer, and plate.
Morning Dean, no better folks to deal with anywhere than the Sate DMV ::).  Just a thought for you to consider but the worst days to go to a DMV are Mondays, Fridays, end of the month and first of the month.
Other bad days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
The unique thing about DMV's is there is a strict universal national standard of Lazy Shitheads to operate them and it is closely adhered to everywhere.
can't be a whole lot different than NY DMV. got everything I should need except my 1st born. treat them with kindness, patience, and compassion, and hope I have enough money.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: sfish on July 27, 2015, 07:56:55 AM
good Monday guys. I slept in. coffee brewing, AF Curly Head Deluxe going.
I get to deal with Florida DMV this morning for licence, registration transfer, and plate.
Morning Dean, no better folks to deal with anywhere than the Sate DMV ::).  Just a thought for you to consider but the worst days to go to a DMV are Mondays, Fridays, end of the month and first of the month.
Other bad days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
The unique thing about DMV's is there is a strict universal national standard of Lazy Shitheads to operate them and it is closely adhered to everywhere.
If for nothing else, you have to tip your hat to their amazing consistency
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 07:58:58 AM
good Monday guys. I slept in. coffee brewing, AF Curly Head Deluxe going.
I get to deal with Florida DMV this morning for licence, registration transfer, and plate.
Morning Dean, no better folks to deal with anywhere than the Sate DMV ::).  Just a thought for you to consider but the worst days to go to a DMV are Mondays, Fridays, end of the month and first of the month.
Other bad days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
The unique thing about DMV's is there is a strict universal national standard of Lazy Shitheads to operate them and it is closely adhered to everywhere.
can't be a whole lot different than NY DMV. got everything I should need except my 1st born. treat them with kindness, patience, and compassion, and hope I have enough money.
Yeah sure, have fun.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 08:00:56 AM
good Monday guys. I slept in. coffee brewing, AF Curly Head Deluxe going.
I get to deal with Florida DMV this morning for licence, registration transfer, and plate.
Morning Dean, no better folks to deal with anywhere than the Sate DMV ::).  Just a thought for you to consider but the worst days to go to a DMV are Mondays, Fridays, end of the month and first of the month.
Other bad days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
The unique thing about DMV's is there is a strict universal national standard of Lazy Shitheads to operate them and it is closely adhered to everywhere.
If for nothing else, you have to tip your hat to their amazing consistency
Yep, never forget about 10 years ago the Governor of SC got all pissed off and tired of catching crap about the DMV so he fired all the top people and cleaned house to straighten things  out.  10 years later - still the same fuct up mess as ever.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 08:05:39 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 08:10:13 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor T
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 08:14:42 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor T
Happy Monday, TXDave.  Another phenomenal commute here.  I think the humidity affects the train tracks.
Title: Re: Greetings Lurkers
Post by: Threebean on July 27, 2015, 08:15:43 AM
Hi Johnny, Threebean, AFoC - we all just lurkin'...
Or left our computers on.
Must be tapatalk running on the phone.  Morning men.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: sfish on July 27, 2015, 08:16:16 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Morning Tony
Title: Re: Greetings Lurkers
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 08:22:09 AM
Hi Johnny, Threebean, AFoC - we all just lurkin'...
Or left our computers on.
Must be tapatalk running on the phone.  Morning men.
NSA activity you guys better take shelter.  As to Johnny, he never logs off.

Morning Bean
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 08:23:19 AM
I got a damn headache already this morning.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 27, 2015, 08:25:43 AM
Good morning boys! Bean doesn't deserve that deal at the sis
"Deserve's got nothin' to do with it"
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 27, 2015, 08:26:56 AM
I got a damn headache already this morning.
TWSS
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 08:29:58 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Morning Tony
Mornin', Scott.  Where are we with the boy's baseball?
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: sfish on July 27, 2015, 08:31:05 AM
Good morning boys! Bean doesn't deserve that deal at the sis
"Deserve's got nothin' to do with it"
Unforgiven
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 08:31:47 AM
Hi Johnny, Threebean, AFoC - we all just lurkin'...
Or left our computers on.
Must be tapatalk running on the phone.  Morning men.
Don't lie, you were lurking.  :)
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: sfish on July 27, 2015, 08:32:26 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Morning Tony
Mornin', Scott.  Where are we with the boy's baseball?
Beat Westfield on Thursday night and have a big game tonight against Basking Ridge, they went undefeated
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 08:32:47 AM
Hi Johnny, Threebean, AFoC - we all just lurkin'...
Or left our computers on.
Must be tapatalk running on the phone.  Morning men.
Don't lie, you were lurking.  :)
Just so he was not lurking with his dick in his hand.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 27, 2015, 08:33:07 AM
Pepin Blues and Cabiguan at the Sis.  I know it's not $36 Bean, but not a bad deal.  Besides, it's a slower target, you have all day.
Actually, turns out it is $36.  The sis applied a $4 "birthday discount" at checkout.  $35.99 FS.  Woohoo!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 08:34:21 AM
Pepin Blues and Cabiguan at the Sis.  I know it's not $36 Bean, but not a bad deal.  Besides, it's a slower target, you have all day.
Actually, turns out it is $36.  The sis applied a $4 "birthday discount" at checkout.  $35.99 FS.  Woohoo!
Well you did not deserve it.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 27, 2015, 08:35:10 AM
Happy Monday!  ;D
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: sfish on July 27, 2015, 08:39:24 AM
Pepin Blues and Cabiguan at the Sis.  I know it's not $36 Bean, but not a bad deal.  Besides, it's a slower target, you have all day.
Actually, turns out it is $36.  The sis applied a $4 "birthday discount" at checkout.  $35.99 FS.  Woohoo!
Well you did not deserve it.
+1
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: sfish on July 27, 2015, 08:39:37 AM
Happy Monday!  ;D
Morning Shaun
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 27, 2015, 08:40:01 AM
Pepin Blues and Cabiguan at the Sis.  I know it's not $36 Bean, but not a bad deal.  Besides, it's a slower target, you have all day.
Actually, turns out it is $36.  The sis applied a $4 "birthday discount" at checkout.  $35.99 FS.  Woohoo!
Well you did not deserve it.
No, but in contrast you do deserve a GFY.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 08:40:51 AM
Pepin Blues and Cabiguan at the Sis.  I know it's not $36 Bean, but not a bad deal.  Besides, it's a slower target, you have all day.
Actually, turns out it is $36.  The sis applied a $4 "birthday discount" at checkout.  $35.99 FS.  Woohoo!
Well you did not deserve it.
No, but in contrast you do deserve a GFY.
And that may be true but don't we all so GFY too.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 27, 2015, 08:48:20 AM
Happy Monday!  ;D
Morning Shaun
Good mornin Scott!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: sfish on July 27, 2015, 08:50:03 AM
I hardly smoked this weekend until yesterday, had a big Padron (7000 I think) then a LAT SS 46 and finished with a La Bomba Napalm
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: sfish on July 27, 2015, 08:51:43 AM
I hardly smoked this weekend until yesterday, had a big Padron (7000 I think) then a LAT SS 46 and finished with a La Bomba Napalm
Had to look it up, the Padron was a 4000
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 27, 2015, 08:52:41 AM
Happy Monday!  ;D
Morning Shaun
Good mornin Scott!
Happy Monday to ya, Shaun. Just FYI, biebfish and TxDave are in a mood.  Cigar deal envy or something.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 08:56:14 AM
Happy Monday!  ;D
Morning CG, Happy Monday to You.  How did the pork smoking go?
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 09:01:00 AM
Happy Monday!  ;D
Morning Shaun
Good mornin Scott!
Happy Monday to ya, Shaun. Just FYI, biebfish and TxDave are in a mood.  Cigar deal envy or something.
Bean is wrong again, Fish and I are just trying to keep things fair to everyone.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 27, 2015, 09:06:21 AM
Happy Monday!  ;D
Morning Shaun
Good mornin Scott!
Happy Monday to ya, Shaun. Just FYI, biebfish and TxDave are in a mood.  Cigar deal envy or something.
Hahaha, Lori again? ;)  GMornin Mark
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 27, 2015, 09:07:06 AM
Happy Monday!  ;D
Morning CG, Happy Monday to You.  How did the pork smoking go?
Mornin Tex! Pork came out excellent - smoked until 170, then foil wrapped until 200...bone slid right out and it shredded nicely
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 09:10:19 AM
Happy Monday!  ;D
Morning CG, Happy Monday to You.  How did the pork smoking go?
Mornin Tex! Pork came out excellent - smoked until 170, then foil wrapped until 200...bone slid right out and it shredded nicely
Nice!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 09:13:54 AM
Cigar King has some decent 10 Pack A. Fuente Deals today but no Hemingway's.   :(
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 09:17:27 AM
Happy Monday!  ;D
Morning Shaun
Good mornin Scott!
Happy Monday to ya, Shaun. Just FYI, biebfish and TxDave are in a mood.  Cigar deal envy or something.
Hahaha, Lori again? ;)  GMornin Mark
You have been away CG but Bean has become a bit Menopausal over the recent months, he is just at that age and it will pass in a few years.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 09:22:16 AM
Happy Monday!  ;D
Good morning, sir.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: sfish on July 27, 2015, 09:26:53 AM
Happy Monday!  ;D
Morning Shaun
Good mornin Scott!
Happy Monday to ya, Shaun. Just FYI, biebfish and TxDave are in a mood.  Cigar deal envy or something.
Bean is wrong again, Fish and I are just trying to keep things fair to everyone.
+1, CheapoBean is trying to stir the shit
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 27, 2015, 09:31:46 AM
Happy Monday!  ;D
Morning Shaun
Good mornin Scott!
Happy Monday to ya, Shaun. Just FYI, biebfish and TxDave are in a mood.  Cigar deal envy or something.
Hahaha, Lori again? ;)  GMornin Mark
You have been away CG but Bean has become a bit Menopausal over the recent months, he is just at that age and it will pass in a few years.
Can't he get a surgery to help with that?
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 27, 2015, 09:31:59 AM
Happy Monday!  ;D
Good morning, sir.
Good mornin Mayor!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 27, 2015, 09:40:30 AM
Happy Monday!  ;D
Morning Shaun
Good mornin Scott!
Happy Monday to ya, Shaun. Just FYI, biebfish and TxDave are in a mood.  Cigar deal envy or something.
Bean is wrong again, Fish and I are just trying to keep things fair to everyone.
Commie!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 09:44:01 AM
Happy Monday!  ;D
Morning Shaun
Good mornin Scott!
Happy Monday to ya, Shaun. Just FYI, biebfish and TxDave are in a mood.  Cigar deal envy or something.
Bean is wrong again, Fish and I are just trying to keep things fair to everyone.
Commie!
That Dave is off today.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 09:44:33 AM
Anyone happen to know of a great deal on Butane?
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 09:49:03 AM
Time to take my pants for a walk.  BBL
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 09:55:15 AM
Anyone happen to know of a great deal on Butane?
No.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 27, 2015, 09:59:58 AM
Happy Monday!  ;D
Morning Shaun
Good mornin Scott!
Happy Monday to ya, Shaun. Just FYI, biebfish and TxDave are in a mood.  Cigar deal envy or something.
Bean is wrong again, Fish and I are just trying to keep things fair to everyone.
Commie!
That Dave is off today.
"....just trying to keep things fair to everyone."  No he's not.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 10:31:42 AM
Happy Monday!  ;D
Morning Shaun
Good mornin Scott!
Happy Monday to ya, Shaun. Just FYI, biebfish and TxDave are in a mood.  Cigar deal envy or something.
Bean is wrong again, Fish and I are just trying to keep things fair to everyone.
Commie!
That Dave is off today.
"....just trying to keep things fair to everyone."  No he's not.
He's not fooling anyone.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 10:32:06 AM
Pants all exercised, getting hot out too!  Looks like this place died in the meantime.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 10:37:16 AM
Pants all exercised, getting hot out too!  Looks like this place died in the meantime.
Not dead but on life support.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 27, 2015, 10:54:16 AM
Pants all exercised, getting hot out too!  Looks like this place died in the meantime.
Not dead but on life support.
Damn work - I gotta get my posts in!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 27, 2015, 10:56:14 AM
Pants all exercised, getting hot out too!  Looks like this place died in the meantime.
Not dead but on life support.
Damn work - I gotta get my posts in!
Me too. Morning, muchachos. It's an effin' Monday.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 10:58:37 AM
Best High Quality Butane Deal I could find without buying a 5 year supply was on Ebay.

Vector 14X Filtered 320 ml  Cans 3/$23.69 FS

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Cans-Vector-14x-Butane-Gas-320ml-Filtered-Gas-Fuel-Torch-Lighter-Refill-Green-/231624656512?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35ede7c680
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 10:59:03 AM
Pants all exercised, getting hot out too!  Looks like this place died in the meantime.
Not dead but on life support.
Damn work - I gotta get my posts in!
There is always 6 available on Saturdays. ;)
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 10:59:23 AM
Pants all exercised, getting hot out too!  Looks like this place died in the meantime.
Not dead but on life support.
Damn work - I gotta get my posts in!
Me too. Morning, muchachos. It's an effin' Monday.
Morning Raz
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 11:00:42 AM
Time to get ready for work.  Monday Sux!
Yea, but for Dean, apparently its a good thing
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 11:01:25 AM
Time to get ready for work.  Monday Sux!
Yea, but for Dean, apparently its a good thing
He will not say that when that fuk'n DMV finishes with him today.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 11:02:17 AM
You in TX now Travellin Dave?
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 11:03:08 AM
good Monday guys. I slept in. coffee brewing, AF Curly Head Deluxe going.
I get to deal with Florida DMV this morning for licence, registration transfer, and plate.
Morning Dean, no better folks to deal with anywhere than the Sate DMV ::).  Just a thought for you to consider but the worst days to go to a DMV are Mondays, Fridays, end of the month and first of the month.
Other bad days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
The unique thing about DMV's is there is a strict universal national standard of Lazy Shitheads to operate them and it is closely adhered to everywhere.
If for nothing else, you have to tip your hat to their amazing consistency
Must be an amazing training program.  Consistency like that is not easy to maintain.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 11:03:52 AM
You in TX now Travellin Dave?
Sitting at my desk at 8700 Cameron Rd.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 11:04:31 AM
Morning Dave, Fishy, Dean and Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 11:06:00 AM
Pepin Blues and Cabiguan at the Sis.  I know it's not $36 Bean, but not a bad deal.  Besides, it's a slower target, you have all day.
Actually, turns out it is $36.  The sis applied a $4 "birthday discount" at checkout.  $35.99 FS.  Woohoo!
The quest is over!  Did you get two?
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 11:08:12 AM
Happy Monday!  ;D
Fukkin' chipper yellowstar.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 11:08:23 AM
You in TX now Travellin Dave?
Sitting at my desk at 8700 Cameron Rd.
Good to have you as a Texan!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 27, 2015, 11:09:31 AM
Pants all exercised, getting hot out too!  Looks like this place died in the meantime.
Not dead but on life support.
Damn work - I gotta get my posts in!
Me too. Morning, muchachos. It's an effin' Monday.
Short week for me - so just trying to remember that.  Good mornin Raz
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 27, 2015, 11:09:52 AM
Pants all exercised, getting hot out too!  Looks like this place died in the meantime.
Not dead but on life support.
Damn work - I gotta get my posts in!
There is always 6 available on Saturdays. ;)
Ziiiiiiiiiiiing  ;)
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 11:10:22 AM
Time to take my pants for a walk.  BBL
Hopefully you put them on first.  Just sayin'
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 27, 2015, 11:10:26 AM
Happy Monday!  ;D
Fukkin' chipper yellowstar.
3.5day workweek!  GMornin Dave!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 11:11:08 AM
Pants all exercised, getting hot out too!  Looks like this place died in the meantime.
Not dead but on life support.
Damn work - I gotta get my posts in!
Me too. Morning, muchachos. It's an effin' Monday.
Short week for me - so just trying to remember that.  Good mornin Raz
You getting vacation time already?
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 11:12:47 AM
Pants all exercised, getting hot out too!  Looks like this place died in the meantime.
Not dead but on life support.
Damn work - I gotta get my posts in!
Me too. Morning, muchachos. It's an effin' Monday.
Short week for me - so just trying to remember that.  Good mornin Raz
You getting vacation time already?
Sounds like the boy landed good!  Guess he'll show us.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 27, 2015, 11:12:57 AM
Pants all exercised, getting hot out too!  Looks like this place died in the meantime.
It was your pants talk which caused everyone to flee.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 27, 2015, 11:13:52 AM
Pants all exercised, getting hot out too!  Looks like this place died in the meantime.
Not dead but on life support.
Damn work - I gotta get my posts in!
Me too. Morning, muchachos. It's an effin' Monday.
Morning Raz
Morning, Tex.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 11:13:56 AM
Morning Yellowstar and Raz.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 11:14:20 AM
Hate to admit it, but it feels good having you back yellowstar.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 11:14:41 AM
I am still laughing about Dean's NY State Employee time off calculation, I get all that in addition to 26 Friday's Off and 26 Telework Friday's.   ;D

God knows what else our 2 IT dipsticks get with their rain days!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 11:15:40 AM
Hate to admit it, but it feels good having you back yellowstar.
+1
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 11:16:38 AM
Pants all exercised, getting hot out too!  Looks like this place died in the meantime.
Not dead but on life support.
Damn work - I gotta get my posts in!
Me too. Morning, muchachos. It's an effin' Monday.
Short week for me - so just trying to remember that.  Good mornin Raz
You getting vacation time already?
Sounds like the boy landed good!  Guess he'll show us.
More Time-Off for All!!!!!!!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 27, 2015, 11:16:54 AM
Pants all exercised, getting hot out too!  Looks like this place died in the meantime.
Not dead but on life support.
Damn work - I gotta get my posts in!
Me too. Morning, muchachos. It's an effin' Monday.
Short week for me - so just trying to remember that.  Good mornin Raz
Morning, Shaun.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 27, 2015, 11:17:41 AM
Pepin Blues and Cabiguan at the Sis.  I know it's not $36 Bean, but not a bad deal.  Besides, it's a slower target, you have all day.
Actually, turns out it is $36.  The sis applied a $4 "birthday discount" at checkout.  $35.99 FS.  Woohoo!
The quest is over!  Did you get two?
No, just the one.  And while the quest was for 10 ea blues < $36, the 5 blues/5 cab deal trumps that one.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 27, 2015, 11:18:30 AM
Morning Yellowstar and Raz.
Morning, TexasDave.

Er, wait a minute...
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 27, 2015, 11:19:38 AM
Hate to admit it, but it feels good having you back yellowstar.
I'm not gonna feel him. I'll just take your word for it.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 27, 2015, 11:20:26 AM
Pants all exercised, getting hot out too!  Looks like this place died in the meantime.
Not dead but on life support.
Damn work - I gotta get my posts in!
Me too. Morning, muchachos. It's an effin' Monday.
Short week for me - so just trying to remember that.  Good mornin Raz
You getting vacation time already?
Old roommates wedding in Minneapolis
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 27, 2015, 11:20:47 AM
Hate to admit it, but it feels good having you back yellowstar.
LALTS!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 27, 2015, 11:20:59 AM
Pants all exercised, getting hot out too!  Looks like this place died in the meantime.
Not dead but on life support.
Damn work - I gotta get my posts in!
Me too. Morning, muchachos. It's an effin' Monday.
Short week for me - so just trying to remember that.  Good mornin Raz
You getting vacation time already?
Old roommates wedding in Minneapolis
Oh, God. Not another shipping container adventure...
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 11:24:15 AM
There was some talk last week on Tres Reynas.  Available on Sis clearance for $59.99 box of coronas or 74.99 box of gordo (6.0 x 60).
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 11:24:55 AM
Pants all exercised, getting hot out too!  Looks like this place died in the meantime.
Not dead but on life support.
Damn work - I gotta get my posts in!
Me too. Morning, muchachos. It's an effin' Monday.
Short week for me - so just trying to remember that.  Good mornin Raz
You getting vacation time already?
Old roommates wedding in Minneapolis
Oh, God. Not another shipping container adventure...
LMFAO, Sounds like it might be.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 27, 2015, 11:26:04 AM
Pants all exercised, getting hot out too!  Looks like this place died in the meantime.
Not dead but on life support.
Damn work - I gotta get my posts in!
Me too. Morning, muchachos. It's an effin' Monday.
Short week for me - so just trying to remember that.  Good mornin Raz
You getting vacation time already?
Old roommates wedding in Minneapolis
Oh, God. Not another shipping container adventure...
This is the wedding for that bachelor party, hahahahaha!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 11:27:41 AM
My boss lady is buying us Pizza today for lunch!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 27, 2015, 11:31:39 AM
Pants all exercised, getting hot out too!  Looks like this place died in the meantime.
Not dead but on life support.
Damn work - I gotta get my posts in!
Me too. Morning, muchachos. It's an effin' Monday.
Short week for me - so just trying to remember that.  Good mornin Raz
You getting vacation time already?
Old roommates wedding in Minneapolis
Oh, God. Not another shipping container adventure...
This is the wedding for that bachelor party, hahahahaha!
It took him this long to recover? Sheesh.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 27, 2015, 11:34:37 AM
My boss lady is buying us Pizza today for lunch!
SCORE!  Mine bought us Blizzards last week - easy way to my heart, FOOD.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 27, 2015, 11:45:16 AM

My boss lady is buying us Pizza today for lunch!
SCORE!  Mine bought us Blizzards last week - easy way to my heart, FOOD.

What a pushover. The way to my heart starts at my wallet.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 11:45:21 AM
My boss lady is buying us Pizza today for lunch!
My boss lady is a @!#$%@#$%@#$% !!!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 11:46:34 AM
My boss lady is buying us Pizza today for lunch!
My boss lady is a @!#$%@#$%@#$% !!!
Sounds like you need to show her your DeanDawg
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 11:47:05 AM
My boss lady is buying us Pizza today for lunch!
Anchovie and artichoke?  Pizza Hut?
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 11:48:14 AM

My boss lady is buying us Pizza today for lunch!
SCORE!  Mine bought us Blizzards last week - easy way to my heart, FOOD.

What a pushover. The way to my heart starts at my wallet.
I got some of that too.   Now just one more little thing for her to completely control my heart.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 11:48:31 AM
Hey TexDave (or Bean).  Is there a good boot shop around here?  I don't mean those $600 Caiman/ostrich/T-Rex skin jobs.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 11:48:52 AM
My boss lady is buying us Pizza today for lunch!
Anchovie and artichoke?  Pizza Hut?
I have no idea about varieties or brand.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 27, 2015, 11:49:03 AM

My boss lady is buying us Pizza today for lunch!
SCORE!  Mine bought us Blizzards last week - easy way to my heart, FOOD.

What a pushover. The way to my heart starts at my wallet.
I got some of that too.   Now just one more little thing for her to completely control my heart.
Yes, but would you accept that from your boss?
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 11:49:14 AM

My boss lady is buying us Pizza today for lunch!
SCORE!  Mine bought us Blizzards last week - easy way to my heart, FOOD.

What a pushover. The way to my heart starts at my wallet.
I got some of that too.   Now just one more little thing for her to completely control my heart.
Soften up any more, you may start talking delay of retirement....just sayin'
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 11:51:19 AM
My boss lady is buying us Pizza today for lunch!
My boss lady is a @!#$%@#$%@#$% !!!
Sounds like you need to show her your DeanDawg
I don't think she's interested in those kinda things.  Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 11:52:08 AM
Hey TexDave (or Bean).  Is there a good boot shop around here?  I don't mean those $600 Caiman/ostrich/T-Rex skin jobs.

http://www.sheplers.com/   (Having a sale)

https://www.cavenders.com/

Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 27, 2015, 12:07:59 PM
Hey TexDave (or Bean).  Is there a good boot shop around here?  I don't mean those $600 Caiman/ostrich/T-Rex skin jobs.

http://www.sheplers.com/   (Having a sale)

https://www.cavenders.com/
Also http://www.allensboots.com/ (http://www.allensboots.com/)
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 12:09:01 PM
Meeting time
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 12:09:38 PM
Hey TexDave (or Bean).  Is there a good boot shop around here?  I don't mean those $600 Caiman/ostrich/T-Rex skin jobs.

http://www.sheplers.com/   (Having a sale)

https://www.cavenders.com/
Also http://www.allensboots.com/ (http://www.allensboots.com/)
I left that one off because it is in South Austin but it is a good store.:)
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 12:11:24 PM
Several good offerings Mashing and plenty of bad ones too.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 27, 2015, 12:15:28 PM
Hey TexDave (or Bean).  Is there a good boot shop around here?  I don't mean those $600 Caiman/ostrich/T-Rex skin jobs.
http://www.sheplers.com/   (Having a sale)
https://www.cavenders.com/
Also http://www.allensboots.com/ (http://www.allensboots.com/)
I left that one off because it is in South Austin but it is a good store.:)
We have one on Round Rock, also a nice store. But maybe Dave wants to see bubbaland before all the bubba's are driven further south.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 27, 2015, 12:34:34 PM
Hey TexDave (or Bean).  Is there a good boot shop around here?  I don't mean those $600 Caiman/ostrich/T-Rex skin jobs.
http://www.sheplers.com/   (Having a sale)
https://www.cavenders.com/
Also http://www.allensboots.com/ (http://www.allensboots.com/)
I left that one off because it is in South Austin but it is a good store.:)
We have one on Round Rock, also a nice store. But maybe Dave wants to see bubbaland before all the bubba's are driven further south.
Any farther south and they'll need rafts.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 12:40:34 PM
Message Bean.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: sfish on July 27, 2015, 12:53:55 PM
Best High Quality Butane Deal I could find without buying a 5 year supply was on Ebay.

Vector 14X Filtered 320 ml  Cans 3/$23.69 FS

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Cans-Vector-14x-Butane-Gas-320ml-Filtered-Gas-Fuel-Torch-Lighter-Refill-Green-/231624656512?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35ede7c680
This is pretty darn good:

http://www.amazon.com/Xikar-Butane-8oz-2pk/dp/B00G5IPKIS/ref=pd_sim_201_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=17FA4AFPH1MEZ9XW3GD8
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 01:04:33 PM
Real product guys....sounds like some serious multi-purpose!

Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 01:07:30 PM
Real product guys....sounds like some serious multi-purpose!
Wonder if Dean knows how much it costs?
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 01:10:13 PM
Best High Quality Butane Deal I could find without buying a 5 year supply was on Ebay.

Vector 14X Filtered 320 ml  Cans 3/$23.69 FS

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Cans-Vector-14x-Butane-Gas-320ml-Filtered-Gas-Fuel-Torch-Lighter-Refill-Green-/231624656512?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35ede7c680
This is pretty darn good:

http://www.amazon.com/Xikar-Butane-8oz-2pk/dp/B00G5IPKIS/ref=pd_sim_201_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=17FA4AFPH1MEZ9XW3GD8
Yes it sure is!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on July 27, 2015, 01:27:56 PM
Hello Boys, just a quick stop in.  Say Mr. mayor,
 how is that Teterboro parking spot working out for you?
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 01:54:56 PM
Real product guys....sounds like some serious multi-purpose!
Wonder if Dean knows how much it costs?
http://halfwheel.com/ciguardian-introduces-humi-lube-and-pipe-genie

Much like the company’s Ciguardian and Dr. RH lines, Humi-Lube is being offered in both gel jar and traditional humidifier formats, with the humidifier solution offered in three sizes.

The gel jars come in two ounce ($7) and four ounce ($9) formats, while the humidifiers come in a small, round format for humidifying up to 50 cigars ($15) or a large rectangular shape that can handle up to 250 cigars ($25).

The mold-inhibiting humidifying solution comes in three packaging sizes: eight ounces for $7.50, 16 ounces for $11.50 or 32 ounces for $15.99. It’s the first time the company has released its solution in a 32 ounce format.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 02:04:57 PM
Meeting was to tell us to get excited about the next stupid team building activity plan.  Did not go so well!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 02:20:41 PM
Meeting was to tell us to get excited about the next stupid team building activity plan.  Did not go so well!
Those team builders can get cranky if everyone doesn't want to play their game.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 02:22:53 PM
Meeting was to tell us to get excited about the next stupid team building activity plan.  Did not go so well!
Those team builders can get cranky if everyone doesn't want to play their game.
And usually only the children wish to play and everyone over age 50 says fuk this chit.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 02:25:04 PM
Hello Boys, just a quick stop in.  Say Mr. mayor,
 how is that Teterboro parking spot working out for you?
It's fine.  A lot better than paying $3 a day in Wood-Ridge.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 02:28:07 PM
Some cigar talk... Did the RP Decade come out 10 years ago?  I feel like it's much less than that.  Then two years later he came out with the 15th anny.  I heard he's coming out with the 20th Anniversary cigar now.  WTF?  Does Rocky deal in dog years?
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: sfish on July 27, 2015, 02:30:20 PM
Later fellas, see you tomorrow
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 02:30:44 PM
Some cigar talk... Did the RP Decade come out 10 years ago?  I feel like it's much less than that.  Then two years later he came out with the 15th anny.  I heard he's coming out with the 20th Anniversary cigar now.  WTF?  Does Rocky deal in dog years?
No, Rocky and Nish deal in Dog Turds not years.

For the Rocky Patel Decade, it’s the perfect blend 10 years in the making.  But the Decade is one of only two pretty good Rocky Patels I have tried.  Edge Maduro would be the other one.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 02:30:59 PM
Later fellas, see you tomorrow
Later Fish, have a good evening.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: sfish on July 27, 2015, 02:31:07 PM
Some cigar talk... Did the RP Decade come out 10 years ago?  I feel like it's much less than that.  Then two years later he came out with the 15th anny.  I heard he's coming out with the 20th Anniversary cigar now.  WTF?  Does Rocky deal in dog years?
No, just dog shit!  ;D
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 02:34:28 PM
Later fellas, see you tomorrow
Later.  Good luck to the boy tonight.  We'll expect a pitch-by-pitch banter commentary later this evening.   ;)
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 02:37:12 PM
Some cigar talk... Did the RP Decade come out 10 years ago?  I feel like it's much less than that.  Then two years later he came out with the 15th anny.  I heard he's coming out with the 20th Anniversary cigar now.  WTF?  Does Rocky deal in dog years?
No, Rocky and Nish deal in Dog Turds not years.

For the Rocky Patel Decade, it’s the perfect blend 10 years in the making.  But the Decade is one of only two pretty good Rocky Patels I have tried.  Edge Maduro would be the other one.
It appears he started in 1998.  So he's a bit premature with the 20th anny.  Perhaps the statement I heard is that he's already working on it but doesn't plan to release it for 3 years.  If that's the case, MY BAD!

(edit)

Nope, not my bad.  Apparently it was released at IPCPR.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 02:44:14 PM
Some cigar talk... Did the RP Decade come out 10 years ago?  I feel like it's much less than that.  Then two years later he came out with the 15th anny.  I heard he's coming out with the 20th Anniversary cigar now.  WTF?  Does Rocky deal in dog years?
No, Rocky and Nish deal in Dog Turds not years.

For the Rocky Patel Decade, it’s the perfect blend 10 years in the making.  But the Decade is one of only two pretty good Rocky Patels I have tried.  Edge Maduro would be the other one.
It appears he started in 1998.  So he's a bit premature with the 20th anny.  Perhaps the statement I heard is that he's already working on it but doesn't plan to release it for 3 years.  If that's the case, MY BAD!
The Rocky Patel 20th Anniversary Robusto Grande cigars were announced at the July 2015 IPCPR cigar industry trade show in New Orleans.  First ship dates are mid September 2015.  You may place your order now and have your box reserved for you now.
Rocky is celebrating a huge milestone in the history of the phenomenal Rocky Patel cigar story - 20 years of success in the business of crafting simply iconic cigars.  This achievement called for nothing short of a magnificent cigar to commemorate the twenty year mark.  The Rocky Patel Twentieth Anniversary cigar line follows in the path of past landmark cigars such as the Rocky Patel Decade and the 15th Anniversary cigar, and takes it to a whole new level.  Rocky spent four years developing and crafting this blend which combines all natural long fillers, all aged 10 years from Jalapa and Esteli in Nicaragua, along with Honduran Jamastran.  This blend is finished off with an elegant Honduran wrapper, and then boxed pressed in a terrific presentation and packaging.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 02:54:43 PM
According to Rocky's site, he started in 1996.  Therefore, the Decade was about 2 years late in its release and now the 20th Anny is a year premature.  OK, I don't really give a shit either way I just thought I'd blather about cigars for a few minutes until my next meeting.  I'm done.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 03:02:49 PM
Later fellas, see you tomorrow
Speaking of Dog years, see ya Fishy.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on July 27, 2015, 03:03:21 PM
According to Rocky's site, he started in 1996.  Therefore, the Decade was about 2 years late in its release and now the 20th Anny is a year premature.  OK, I don't really give a shit either way I just thought I'd blather about cigars for a few minutes until my next meeting.  I'm done.
What about the Gurkha 125th Anniversary cigar?  ::)
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 03:04:54 PM
According to Rocky's site, he started in 1996.  Therefore, the Decade was about 2 years late in its release and now the 20th Anny is a year premature.  OK, I don't really give a shit either way I just thought I'd blather about cigars for a few minutes until my next meeting.  I'm done.
What about the Gurkha 125th Anniversary cigar?  ::)
Speaking of Dog Turds.................
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 03:15:18 PM
According to Rocky's site, he started in 1996.  Therefore, the Decade was about 2 years late in its release and now the 20th Anny is a year premature.  OK, I don't really give a shit either way I just thought I'd blather about cigars for a few minutes until my next meeting.  I'm done.
And don't forget the RP 50th Anniversary with the jeweled box.
But I guess that was supposed to be a birthday "anniversary"
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 27, 2015, 03:31:52 PM
Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 03:33:38 PM
Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.
Only Tony
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 03:35:08 PM
Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.
Raz, we're not really trying to do that.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 03:35:42 PM
Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.
Only Tony
Way to throw me under the bus.  GFY!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 03:36:31 PM
Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.
Only Tony
Way to throw me under the bus.  GFY!
;D
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 27, 2015, 03:40:17 PM
Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.
Only Tony

Rocky Patel lives in an opulent world of wealth and plenty of his own devising. That world is and has always been funded by people who think what he says might, just might, have a glimmering of truth to it. This was true when he was mouthpiecing for Arnold Schwarzenegger, and it's true now that he spends his time hawking cigars. This isn't Pepín Garcia we're talking about.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on July 27, 2015, 03:48:13 PM
Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.
Only Tony
Way to throw me under the bus.  GFY!
;D
can't throw you under the bus, you take the train! 8)
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 03:50:19 PM
Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.
Only Tony
Way to throw me under the bus.  GFY!
Damn, no slack given to Mr. Mayor!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 03:51:51 PM
Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.
Only Tony
Way to throw me under the bus.  GFY!
;D
can't throw you under the bus, you take the train! 8)
technicality.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 03:51:56 PM
Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.
Only Tony

Rocky Patel lives in an opulent world of wealth and plenty of his own devising. That world is and has always been funded by people who think what he says might, just might, have a glimmering of truth to it. This was true when he was mouthpiecing for Arnold Schwarzenegger, and it's true now that he spends his time hawking cigars. This isn't Pepín Garcia we're talking about.
If you can dream it, do it....seems he has.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 27, 2015, 03:51:56 PM
Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.
Only Tony
Way to throw me under the bus.  GFY!
Damn, no slack given to Mr. Mayor!
Whattya mean, no slack? Didn't everyone just resist the urge to joke that there aren't any buses big enough? I'd call that slack.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 03:53:21 PM
Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.
Only Tony
Way to throw me under the bus.  GFY!
Damn, no slack given to Mr. Mayor!
Whattya mean, no slack? Didn't everyone just resist the urge to joke that there aren't any buses big enough? I'd call that slack.
Yea, but then Flip threw him under the train...
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 27, 2015, 03:54:48 PM
Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.
Only Tony
Way to throw me under the bus.  GFY!
Damn, no slack given to Mr. Mayor!
Whattya mean, no slack? Didn't everyone just resist the urge to joke that there aren't any buses big enough? I'd call that slack.
Yea, but then Flip threw him under the train...
Yeah, and no one joked about train stoppages. Slack, slack, slack,  slack, slack...
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on July 27, 2015, 03:58:33 PM
Tell me we're not really trying to make advertising claims line up with reality. Please tell me we're not really trying to do that.
Only Tony
Way to throw me under the bus.  GFY!
Damn, no slack given to Mr. Mayor!
Whattya mean, no slack? Didn't everyone just resist the urge to joke that there aren't any buses big enough? I'd call that slack.
Yea, but then Flip threw him under the train...
Yeah, and no one joked about train stoppages. Slack, slack, slack,  slack, slack...
or lubricating the tracks.....
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 03:59:55 PM
Damn, might be toooo hot to sit out for a cigar this afternoon.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on July 27, 2015, 04:02:24 PM
Damn, might be toooo hot to sit out for a cigar this afternoon.
you don't have a floating ashtray for the pool?  I can remember smoking a cigar in the
pool bar, at the Ocean City Maryland Hilton.  Only drawback was the pool bar closed at 7pm.
what were they thinking!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 04:05:32 PM
Damn, might be toooo hot to sit out for a cigar this afternoon.
you don't have a floating ashtray for the pool?  I can remember smoking a cigar in the
pool bar, at the Ocean City Maryland Hilton.  Only drawback was the pool bar closed at 7pm.
what were they thinking!
Well actually I do have such but seldom use it.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 04:05:51 PM
OK, I am going home!  Later all.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 04:08:00 PM
Here's one for you Uncle Tony.

http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/new-jersey/nj-bbq-restaurants/
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 04:08:31 PM
OK, I am going home!  Later all.
What?  Do you work in IT or something?
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 27, 2015, 04:12:39 PM
OK, I am going home!  Later all.
What?  Do you work in IT or something?
No, they leave when it rains. Tex leaves when it's hot and sunny.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 04:15:48 PM
Damn, might be toooo hot to sit out for a cigar this afternoon.
Pussy.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 04:19:54 PM
Here's one for you Uncle Tony.

http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/new-jersey/nj-bbq-restaurants/
I've driven past Cubby’s BBQ, Hackensack but never stopped in.  Went to the place Flip has spoken of in Garfield but I found it to be a bit pricey.  Truth is, I have so much leftover from this weekend that I'll be eating barbecue all week.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 04:24:57 PM
Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on July 27, 2015, 04:29:31 PM
Damn, might be toooo hot to sit out for a cigar this afternoon.
Pussy.
Wimp.  Play the new one word insult game by AfoC.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on July 27, 2015, 04:32:06 PM
Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 04:33:48 PM
Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 27, 2015, 04:34:35 PM
Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I am, but workaference, didn't have the sprinter open.  Though unlikely, they might be back.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 27, 2015, 04:35:34 PM
Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 04:36:43 PM
Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 04:36:50 PM
Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
Keep that nose to the ground!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 04:37:30 PM
Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 27, 2015, 04:39:58 PM
Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Is Tony going to take off running with them, and the longer he runs the lower the sell price?
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 04:42:49 PM
Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
I can do that.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 04:43:53 PM
Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Is Tony going to take off running with them, and the longer he runs the lower the sell price?
:P
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on July 27, 2015, 04:47:05 PM
Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Is Tony going to take off running with them, and the longer he runs the lower the sell price?
More like the more Tony will be out of breath.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 04:52:40 PM
Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Is Tony going to take off running with them, and the longer he runs the lower the sell price?
More like the more Tony will be out of breath.
I'm outta here.  Gonna sneak in a 601 Red robusto today.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on July 27, 2015, 04:57:07 PM
Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Is Tony going to take off running with them, and the longer he runs the lower the sell price?
More like the more Tony will be out of breath.
I'm outta here.  Gonna sneak in a 601 Red robusto today.
just don't tell us where you are going to sneak it in!  I don't want the
mental picture... 8)
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 27, 2015, 04:58:56 PM
Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Is Tony going to take off running with them, and the longer he runs the lower the sell price?
More like the more Tony will be out of breath.
I'm outta here.  Gonna sneak in a 601 Red robusto today.
just don't tell us where you are going to sneak it in!  I don't want the
mental picture... 8)
Tony's going to sneak his robusto in?  TMI indeed.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 05:13:17 PM
Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Is Tony going to take off running with them, and the longer he runs the lower the sell price?
More like the more Tony will be out of breath.
I'm outta here.  Gonna sneak in a 601 Red robusto today.
just don't tell us where you are going to sneak it in!  I don't want the
mental picture... 8)
Tony's going to sneak his robusto in?  TMI indeed.
Think it's time for me to head out as well, get a cigar, some good Texas beer then a nice Texas dinner and who knows...
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on July 27, 2015, 05:19:14 PM
[...]
Well if you don't know, I'm not sure who knows.... 8)  take care Tex
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on July 27, 2015, 05:20:37 PM
I'm going to try and catch an earlier connection than the 7:25pm in Secaucus.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 05:22:06 PM
OK, I am going home!  Later all.
What?  Do you work in IT or something?
I start at 6:00 in the morning.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 27, 2015, 05:23:10 PM
Have a good night gents - got caught up in some work this afternoon, see ya'll tomorrow for Tuesday!  8)
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2015, 05:23:29 PM
OK, I am going home!  Later all.
What?  Do you work in IT or something?
No, they leave when it rains. Tex leaves when it's hot and sunny.
Correct, but then again neither one of them was there today.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 27, 2015, 05:24:31 PM
OK, I am going home!  Later all.
What?  Do you work in IT or something?
No, they leave when it rains. Tex leaves when it's hot and sunny.
Correct, but then again neither one of them was there today.
Well, it was raining somewhere.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 05:49:20 PM
Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Is Tony going to take off running with them, and the longer he runs the lower the sell price?
More like the more Tony will be out of breath.
I'm outta here.  Gonna sneak in a 601 Red robusto today.
There's no significance to the passerby except my previous photo attempts were way out of focus (on the cigar).

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/27/fbcfdec80f974bce67b5f425012cda29.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on July 27, 2015, 06:05:34 PM
Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Is Tony going to take off running with them, and the longer he runs the lower the sell price?
More like the more Tony will be out of breath.
I'm outta here.  Gonna sneak in a 601 Red robusto today.
There's no significance to the passerby except my previous photo attempts were way out of focus (on the cigar).

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/27/fbcfdec80f974bce67b5f425012cda29.jpg)
Hababo!  second generation 601 label.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Threebean on July 27, 2015, 06:05:54 PM
[...]
I think we may have some Dominican flight attendants roaming around, so be forewarned.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 07:26:32 PM
Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Is Tony going to take off running with them, and the longer he runs the lower the sell price?
More like the more Tony will be out of breath.
I'm outta here.  Gonna sneak in a 601 Red robusto today.
There's no significance to the passerby except my previous photo attempts were way out of focus (on the cigar).

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/27/fbcfdec80f974bce67b5f425012cda29.jpg)
Hababo!  second generation 601 label.
Not a bad cigar at all.  Not spectacular either but it hit the spot.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 27, 2015, 07:27:46 PM
Stupid meetings. But I repeat myself.

Time to shut down, and I have to drive the van today. So I'll catch y'all tomorrow, unless I can manage some time for a cigar tonight.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 07:34:17 PM
Stupid meetings. But I repeat myself.

Time to shut down, and I have to drive the van today. So I'll catch y'all tomorrow, unless I can manage some time for a cigar tonight.
Good luck with getting that cigar in.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 27, 2015, 08:36:11 PM
Stupid meetings. But I repeat myself.

Time to shut down, and I have to drive the van today. So I'll catch y'all tomorrow, unless I can manage some time for a cigar tonight.
Good luck with getting that cigar in.
I won't send pictures.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 09:10:42 PM
Missed the final pricing on it, but Bean missed another appearance by DPG Blues.
You'd think Marky wasn't really interested.
I think now that he bit on the sis offer, he's done with the Blues for now.
That was just a dodge by the sis to throw me off the scent.  It worked, but only momentarily.
I found an untouched 10er of DBG Blues in my humi the other day.  Plus a handful of other ones.
Put some aside for Bean's next NJ visit.
Is Tony going to take off running with them, and the longer he runs the lower the sell price?
More like the more Tony will be out of breath.
I'm outta here.  Gonna sneak in a 601 Red robusto today.
There's no significance to the passerby except my previous photo attempts were way out of focus (on the cigar).

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/27/fbcfdec80f974bce67b5f425012cda29.jpg)
Hababo!  second generation 601 label.
Yea, that gray blends in with the rest of the background.  Not near as artistic as your hydrant.  Picture composition C-
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 27, 2015, 09:16:31 PM
[...]

He should have hiked a leg on the passerby. THAT would have been a picture.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 27, 2015, 09:18:28 PM
Got home early, drinking whiskey on the rocks while waiting for dinner. Empty stomach, so it's going right to my head. Not enough time for a cigar, but the booze is taking my mind off the fact that my youngest brother is flushing his life down a toilet.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 09:40:19 PM
Got home early, drinking whiskey on the rocks while waiting for dinner. Empty stomach, so it's going right to my head. Not enough time for a cigar, but the booze is taking my mind off the fact that my youngest brother is flushing his life down a toilet.
You can only influence/control/help so much.  Ultimately up to them.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: razgueado on July 27, 2015, 09:40:49 PM
Got home early, drinking whiskey on the rocks while waiting for dinner. Empty stomach, so it's going right to my head. Not enough time for a cigar, but the booze is taking my mind off the fact that my youngest brother is flushing his life down a toilet.
You can only influence/control/help so much.  Ultimately up to them.
Yup. That's what I keep telling myself.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 09:53:27 PM
Got home early, drinking whiskey on the rocks while waiting for dinner. Empty stomach, so it's going right to my head. Not enough time for a cigar, but the booze is taking my mind off the fact that my youngest brother is flushing his life down a toilet.
You can only influence/control/help so much.  Ultimately up to them.
Yup. That's what I keep telling myself.
Unfortunately, rarely makes you feel any better.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 09:54:41 PM
Got home early, drinking whiskey on the rocks while waiting for dinner. Empty stomach, so it's going right to my head. Not enough time for a cigar, but the booze is taking my mind off the fact that my youngest brother is flushing his life down a toilet.
You can only influence/control/help so much.  Ultimately up to them.
Yup. That's what I keep telling myself.
Doesn't make it any easier.  Pour another.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 09:56:09 PM
Tat Black and a Shiner Bock for the evening.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on July 27, 2015, 09:58:55 PM
Good evening gents..
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on July 27, 2015, 10:06:13 PM
I just finished a Rocky Patel Sun Grown Toro, which was very good.  Now for a little whiskey and water...
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on July 27, 2015, 10:15:40 PM
My wife is on vacation this week, and so far we haven't had one fight...!  She's been getting Saturdays and Sundays off, so she was ready for a nice long week off (July 23rd thru Aug 1st.)  She hasn't had a vacation for about a year, so here's how it's going.  She got off last Thursday morning, so she slept all day Thurs till Friday morning.  Yeah...!!!!  But one of her coworkers called in sick Saturday, so she had to sleep all day Saturday.  She went in Saturday night only to find out that the other person she was to work with, also called in sick, so she had to work all by herself.  She got off Sunday morning, slept all day Sunday, and Sunday night, so now it's Monday, and she can start enjoying her vacation.  But just for the hell of it, her supervisor decided to not give her, her regular days of Saturday and Sunday off, and changed it to next Thursday and Friday.  So basically she's waited for right at a year to get Monday - Friday off as a vacation.  Can you believe that...?
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 10:57:49 PM
[...]
Yes.  Bosses suck.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 11:05:24 PM
Evening BD
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 11:05:42 PM
[...]
No argument here.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2015, 11:09:03 PM
I enjoy those Shiner Bocks and those Tat Blacks.  Hope it isn't too hot there for you.  Was watching a piece of the Yankees' game earlier and they were talking triple digits.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on July 27, 2015, 11:12:19 PM
Good evening gents..
Evening BD.  Quite night on the ol' interweb.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on July 27, 2015, 11:12:34 PM
Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 11:16:54 PM
Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on July 27, 2015, 11:20:27 PM
Good evening gents..
Evening BD.  Quite night on the ol' interweb.
Yes, I see that....  How's everything in your neck of the woods...?  Since my wife wants to enjoy her vacation, she's been pretty nice to me.  So it's sort of nice to say things that would normally piss her off, but she just grins and bares it.. :)
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on July 27, 2015, 11:21:42 PM
Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
Ride 'em cowboy!  Yippee ki-yea motherfuck!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on July 27, 2015, 11:23:11 PM
Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
All my life I've always wanted to go to Texas.  When I finally did, I couldn't stand the heat, and I didn't get to see any Indians or armadillos.. (bummer.)
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2015, 11:27:27 PM
Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
All my life I've always wanted to go to Texas.  When I finally did, I couldn't stand the heat, and I didn't get to see any Indians or armadillos.. (bummer.)
Definitely hot here, but as it will be in the 90's in NJ all week (96 tomorrow), not a whole lot of difference.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on July 27, 2015, 11:29:50 PM
Good evening gents..
Evening BD.  Quite night on the ol' interweb.
Yes, I see that....  How's everything in your neck of the woods...?  Since my wife wants to enjoy her vacation, she's been pretty nice to me.  So it's sort of nice to say things that would normally piss her off, but she just grins and bares it.. :)
They can be charming creatures when they want something.  On another note, my interweb is horked up and slower than molasses in the winter time.  My keyboarding gets ahead of the machine making life difficult.  Sheesh! on a drag ass Internet!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on July 27, 2015, 11:30:48 PM
Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
All my life I've always wanted to go to Texas.  When I finally did, I couldn't stand the heat, and I didn't get to see any Indians or armadillos.. (bummer.)
Definitely hot here, but as it will be in the 90's in NJ all week (96 tomorrow), not a whole lot of difference.
We're also having a heat warning until Tuesday night...  My wife won't leave the house because it's too hot, then complains all day that the air conditioner is too cold...  What the hell is it with women...?  Are they just supposed to drive ya fricking nuts...?
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on July 27, 2015, 11:31:17 PM
Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
All my life I've always wanted to go to Texas.  When I finally did, I couldn't stand the heat, and I didn't get to see any Indians or armadillos.. (bummer.)
Gotta come to Oklahoma to see Indians.  Damn armadillos is everywhere!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on July 27, 2015, 11:33:58 PM
Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
All my life I've always wanted to go to Texas.  When I finally did, I couldn't stand the heat, and I didn't get to see any Indians or armadillos.. (bummer.)
Definitely hot here, but as it will be in the 90's in NJ all week (96 tomorrow), not a whole lot of difference.
We're also having a heat warning until Tuesday night...  My wife won't leave the house because it's too hot, then complains all day that the air conditioner is too cold...  What the hell is it with women...?  Are they just supposed to drive ya fricking nuts...?
I hear ya... My buddy came over Sunday night, and spilled beer all over my mouse.  Now my mouse acts drunk...
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on July 27, 2015, 11:35:49 PM
Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
All my life I've always wanted to go to Texas.  When I finally did, I couldn't stand the heat, and I didn't get to see any Indians or armadillos.. (bummer.)
Gotta come to Oklahoma to see Indians.  Damn armadillos is everywhere!
The armadillos are coming up into Missouri.  When I went to Farmington, MO to visit my brother, that was the first time I saw one.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on July 27, 2015, 11:36:44 PM
Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
All my life I've always wanted to go to Texas.  When I finally did, I couldn't stand the heat, and I didn't get to see any Indians or armadillos.. (bummer.)
Gotta come to Oklahoma to see Indians.  Damn armadillos is everywhere!
I thought you were in Ohio...?
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on July 27, 2015, 11:38:44 PM
Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
All my life I've always wanted to go to Texas.  When I finally did, I couldn't stand the heat, and I didn't get to see any Indians or armadillos.. (bummer.)
Gotta come to Oklahoma to see Indians.  Damn armadillos is everywhere!
The armadillos are coming up into Missouri.  When I went to Farmington, MO to visit my brother, that was the first time I saw one.
The warmer it gets the further north they are found.  Same with opposums.  Milder winters helps them expand their range northward.
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on July 27, 2015, 11:44:54 PM
Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
All my life I've always wanted to go to Texas.  When I finally did, I couldn't stand the heat, and I didn't get to see any Indians or armadillos.. (bummer.)
Gotta come to Oklahoma to see Indians.  Damn armadillos is everywhere!
The armadillos are coming up into Missouri.  When I went to Farmington, MO to visit my brother, that was the first time I saw one.
The warmer it gets the further north they are found.  Same with opossums.  Milder winters helps them expand their range northward.
I live in the city and we have opossums, raccoons, red foxes, and an occasional deer, wild turkey, and those skinny looking dogs, coyotes..?
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on July 27, 2015, 11:51:14 PM
Evening BD
How ya doing Dave(s)... :)
Out here in Austin with some of our Texas BoTLs
All my life I've always wanted to go to Texas.  When I finally did, I couldn't stand the heat, and I didn't get to see any Indians or armadillos.. (bummer.)
Gotta come to Oklahoma to see Indians.  Damn armadillos is everywhere!
The armadillos are coming up into Missouri.  When I went to Farmington, MO to visit my brother, that was the first time I saw one.
The warmer it gets the further north they are found.  Same with opossums.  Milder winters helps them expand their range northward.
I live in the city and we have opossums, raccoons, red foxes, and an occasional deer, wild turkey, and those skinny looking dogs, coyotes..?
Saw our first ground hogs this year.  Have a family of ground squirrels in our wood pile.  Turning into a nature preserve.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on July 27, 2015, 11:56:40 PM
Damn, that Cigar Monster has been cutting way back on the free shipping...
Title: Re: 7/27/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on July 28, 2015, 12:07:26 AM
I'm heading for bed... Good night all...!!!