CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 11, 2015, 12:00:03 AM

Title: 6/11/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on June 11, 2015, 12:00:03 AM
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on June 11, 2015, 03:01:21 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on June 11, 2015, 03:14:01 AM
On this day in history ..
1231 - Harderwijk becomes a city
1488 - Battle of Sauchieburn, Scotland
1509 - King Henry VIII marries wife #1 Catharina of Arag¢n
1517 - Sir Thomas Pert reaches Hudson Bay
1572 - Spanish co-land guardian duke of Medinaceli arrives in Lock
1578 - England grants Sir Humphrey Gilbert a patent to explore & colonize US
1644 - Florentine scientist describe invention of barometer
1666 - -14] Vierdaagse Sea battle (Ruyter-Monk vs Prince Ruprecht)
1676 - Battle at ™land: Danish & Dutch fleet under CM Tromp beats Sweden
1685 - James Scott, Duke of Monmouth, rebels against Catholic king James II
1690 - English king Willem III departs to Ireland
1699 - England, France & Neth agree on 2nd Extermination treaty of Spain
1726 - Cardinal Fleury succeeds duke of Bourbon as French premier
1742 - Benjamin Franklin invents his Franklin stove
1770 - Capt James Cook discovers Great Barrier Reef off Australia
1774 - Jews of Algiers escape attack of Spanish Army
1776 - Continental Congress create a committee to draft Decl of Independence
1788 - 1st British ship built on Pacific coast begun at Nootka Sound, BC
1793 - 1st American stove patent is granted to Robert Haeterick
1816 - Gas Light Co of Baltimore founded
1838 - Iowa Territory is organized
1859 - Comstock silver load discovered near Virginia City, Nevada
1864 - -12] Battle of Trevillian Station, VA (Central Railroad)
1864 - 300' (90 m) of Meigg's Wharf washed away in storm
1864 - Battle at Cynthiana Kentucky: Gen Hobsons unit caught
1864 - Battle of Laurel Hill, WV
1864 - Battle of Trevillian Station, VA (Central Railroad)
1864 - Confederate warship CSS Alabama runs into harbor of Cherbourg
1870 - 1st-stone Amstel Brewery opens in Amsterdam
1876 - Republicans pick Rutherford B Hayes as presidental candidate
1878 - DC is given a new govt by Congress, 3 commissioners appointed by president (change in 1974)
1891 - Puerto Rican flag adopted
1895 - 1st auto race
1895 - Charles E Duryea patents a gas-driven automobile
1896 - US Assay Office in Deadwood South Dakota authorized
1898 - 1st US Marines land in Cuba during Spanish-American War
1898 - 23rd Preakness: Willie Simms aboard Sly Fox wins in 1:49.75
1898 - 600 US marines land at Guantanamo Cuba
1898 - Emperor De Zong proclaims reforms in Peking
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on June 11, 2015, 03:15:00 AM
1900 - -12] Battle at Diamond Hill: British troops chase General Botha
1901 - Cook Islands annexed & proclaimed part of New Zealand
1904 - Cub's Bob Wicker no-hits NY Giants, wins in 12th on 1 hitter, 1-0
1904 - German Lt-Gen Lothar von Trotha lands in Swapokmund, SW-Africa
1905 - Penns Railroad debuts fastest train in world (NY-Chicago in 18 hrs)
1907 - Northants all out for 12 v Gloucestershire
1911 - Tigers trailing White Sox 13-1 come back to win 16-15
1911 - UNIA founded by Garvey
1919 - 23rd US Golf Open: Walter Hagen shoots a 301 at Brae Burn CC Mass
1919 - 51st Belmont: J Loftus aboard Sir Barton wins in 2:17.6 & Trip Crown
1920 - Republicans nominate Warren G Harding for president
1921 - 53rd Belmont: Earl Sande aboard Grey Lag wins in 2:16.8
1921 - Brazil adopts women suffrage
1924 - Bene Brak Palestine founded
1924 - Koos Vorrink elected President of AJC
1927 - 59th Belmont: Earl Sande aboard Chance Shot wins in 2:32.6
1927 - Babe Ruth hits 19th & 20th of 60 HRs
1927 - Charles Lindbergh is awarded the 1st Distinguished Flying Cross
1928 - Alfred Hitchcock's 1st film, "Case Of Jonathan Drew," is released
1934 - Disarmament conference in Geneva fails
1936 - Presbyterian Church of America founded at Philadelphia
1937 - Marx Brothers' "A Day At The Races" released
1938 - 42nd US Golf Open: Ralph Guldahl shoots a 284 at Cherry Hills Denver
1938 - Cin Red Johnny Vander Meer no-hits Boston Braves, 3-0
1938 - Compton scores 1st Test Cricket ton (102 v Aust) aged 20 yrs 19 days
1938 - Earthquake in Belgium
1938 - England declare at 8 for 658 v Australia at Trent Bridge
1939 - King & Queen of England taste 1st "hot dogs" at FDR's party
1940 - Italy declares war on allies/raids Malta
1940 - Premier Winston Churchill flies to Orleans
1941 - 2nd great raid on Jews of Amsterdam
1941 - Vichy-French planes bomb Tel Aviv, killing 20 Jews
1942 - German army defeated at El-Alamein North Africa
1942 - US & USSR sign Lend-Lease agreement during WW II
1943 - British invades Pantelleria (tiny island south of Sicily)
1943 - Heinrich Himmler orders liquidation of Polish ghettos
1944 - 15 US aircraft carriers attack Japanese bases on Marianas
1944 - 1st Serbian Orthodox cathedral in US, Cathedral of St Sava, NYC
1944 - KP gang surprise attack on Dome Arnhem jail
1947 - WW II sugar rationing finally endd in US (began May 28, 1942)
1949 - 49th US Golf Open: Cary Middlecoff shoots a 286 at Medinah CC ILL
1949 - 81st Belmont: Ted Atkinson aboard Capot wins in 2:30.2
1949 - Emile Zatopek runs world record 10,000m (29:28.2)
1950 - Ben Hogan wins US Open golf tournament
1951 - Mozambique becomes an oversea province of Portugal
1951 - NY Times reports the NYC subway will auction off things found
1953 - "Amos 'n Andy," TV Comedy, also radio from '29; last aired on CBS
1953 - Test Cricket debut of Alan Davidson at Trent Bridge
1955 - 1st magnesium jet airplane flies
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on June 11, 2015, 03:16:09 AM
1955 - Le Mans race car accident kills 83 spectators (race continues)
1957 - 12 die in a train crash in Vroman Colo
1958 - UN Security council sends observers to Lebanon
1959 - Postmaster General bans D H Lawrence's book, Lady Chatterley's Lover (overruled by US Court of Appeals in Mar 1960)
1960 - 92nd Belmont: Bill Hartack aboard Celtic Ash wins in 2:29.2
1960 - House packed with wedding celebrants collapses killing 30 (Pakistan)
1961 - "Winston Churchill," last airs on ABC-TV
1961 - Mary Lena Faulk wins LPGA Triangle Round Robin Golf Tournament
1961 - Norm Cash becomes 1st Det Tiger to hit a ball out of Tiger Stadium
1961 - Roger Maris hits 19th & 20th of 61 HRs
1962 - President FDR accepted an honorary degree from Yale
1963 - Gov Wallace tries to prevent blacks registering at U of Alabama
1963 - Greek govt of Karamanlis resigns
1963 - JFK says segregation is morally wrong & that it is "time to act"
1964 - Chicago police break up Rolling Stones press conference
1964 - Manfred Mann record Do Wah Diddy Diddy
1964 - Queen Elizabeth orders Beatles to her birthday party, they attend
1964 - West Germany seeks talks with Czechoslovakia
1966 - "(I'm A) Road Runner" by Jr Walker & The All-Stars peaks at #20
1966 - "I Am A Rock" by Simon & Garfunkel peaks at #3
1966 - "On A Clear Day You..." closes at Mark Hellinger NYC after 280 perfs
1966 - "Paint It, Black" by The Rolling Stones peaks at #1
1966 - "Skyscraper" closes at Lunt Fontanne Theater NYC after 248 perfs
1966 - "Sloop John B" by The Beach Boys hit #1 in UK
1966 - French & German media mistakenly report death of Roger Daltry
1966 - Janis Joplin plays her 1st gig (SF)
1967 - A J Foyt & Dan Gurney drove a Ford to victory in Le Mans
1967 - Chicago Cubs (7) & NY Mets (4) tie record of 11 HRs in a game
1967 - Mickey Wright wins LPGA Bluegrass Golf Invitational
1967 - Race riot in Tampa Florida; National Guard mobilizes
1969 - "The Ballad Of John & Yoko" by The Beatles hit #1 in UK
1969 - David Bowie releases "Space Oddity"
1970 - US leaves Wheelus AFB Libya
1971 - US & Japan sign accord to return Okinawa to Japan
1971 - US ends ban on China trade
1972 - 18th LPGA Championship won by Kathy Ahern
1972 - 31øF lowest temperature ever recorded in Cleveland in June
1972 - KPAT-AM in Berkeley CA returns from KRE
1974 - Bundy victim Georgann Hawkins disappears from UW, Seattle, Wash
1974 - Mel Stottlemyre's AL record 272nd consecutive start, without relief
1975 - 1st oil pumped from North Sea oilfield
1975 - Greece adopts constitution
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 05:28:42 AM
good morning Chip. thunderstorms here, no dry dry place for a cigar, gym may be cancelled too.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 05:35:11 AM
Morning LSU and Dean, sunny and hot here today.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 05:49:00 AM
Looks like a Daily Gurkha Deal Day, Fathers Day must be near.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 05:52:11 AM
Morning LSU and Dean, sunny and hot here today.
good morning Dave. sun will come out to create a hot muggy day.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on June 11, 2015, 05:54:43 AM
Good morning Dean and Native, fighting a dead cable modem this morning so no wifi is making things a little difficult this morning.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 05:56:22 AM
Good morning Dean and Native, fighting a dead cable modem this morning so no wifi is making things a little difficult this morning.
That is a challenging situation, since you are off maybe you should call the SIL to cum over and work on it with you. :D
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 05:57:25 AM
Bad as I hate it I got to go to work, Friday off tomorrow though!  BBL
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 06:01:05 AM
Good morning Dean and Native, fighting a dead cable modem this morning so no wifi is making things a little difficult this morning.
That is a challenging situation, since you are off maybe you should call the SIL to cum over and work on it with you. :D
I agree wholeheartedly.
+10
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 06:12:20 AM
TxDave, are your lakes at capacity yet?
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on June 11, 2015, 06:16:58 AM
Good morning Dean and Native, fighting a dead cable modem this morning so no wifi is making things a little difficult this morning.
That is a challenging situation, since you are off maybe you should call the SIL to cum over and work on it with you. :D
interesting spelling there and I like the way you think.  She is already supposed to come over to pick blueberries so maybe she can help me with the other problem.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 06:59:37 AM
rain has let up. RyJ Reserva toro and coffee.
gym at 10am now.
releasing the last of the possums into the wild afterwards.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 07:16:02 AM
Good morning Dean and Native, fighting a dead cable modem this morning so no wifi is making things a little difficult this morning.
That is a challenging situation, since you are off maybe you should call the SIL to cum over and work on it with you. :D
interesting spelling there and I like the way you think.  She is already supposed to come over to pick blueberries so maybe she can help me with the other problem.
Yeah, I had to fight with spell check to make it understand there are different spellings.

The wifi problem is probably your antenna is down and she could help you raise it.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 07:18:05 AM
TxDave, are your lakes at capacity yet?
UP 35 feet but only 76% capacity for the main big lake here but some are full.  The largest lake in the chain north of here is probably not more than 50% capacity.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 07:47:08 AM
bikerlady goes in for back surgery next Friday morning and will be recovering here. guess they are freezing some nerve problems. daughter flies in that Saturday into Orlando for a week.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 08:01:46 AM
bikerlady goes in for back surgery next Friday morning and will be recovering here. guess they are freezing some nerve problems. daughter flies in that Saturday into Orlando for a week.
Suggested Reading 😀
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2015, 08:24:10 AM
Good morning, gents.  In the waiting room getting my car battery replaced... Receiving texts left and right about issues caused by Amtrak (commute is gonna blow)... Gurkhas up all day...  WTF?
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 08:27:44 AM
Good morning, gents.  In the waiting room getting my car battery replaced... Receiving texts left and right about issues caused by Amtrak (commute is gonna blow)... Gurkhas up all day...  WTF?
Morning Tony, Gurkhas are for you after finding out you smoked them in the closet. :)
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 08:28:59 AM
Going to be a Sheesher today!
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 08:29:15 AM
bikerlady goes in for back surgery next Friday morning and will be recovering here. guess they are freezing some nerve problems. daughter flies in that Saturday into Orlando for a week.
Suggested Reading 😀
not needed.
you got 'Sex After Surgery For Dummies'?
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 08:30:20 AM
Good morning, gents.  In the waiting room getting my car battery replaced... Receiving texts left and right about issues caused by Amtrak (commute is gonna blow)... Gurkhas up all day...  WTF?
morning Tony.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2015, 08:36:05 AM
Good morning, gents.  In the waiting room getting my car battery replaced... Receiving texts left and right about issues caused by Amtrak (commute is gonna blow)... Gurkhas up all day...  WTF?
Morning Tony, Gurkhas are for you after finding out you smoked them in the closet. :)
I've had a few I liked.  Overall, I find them to be inconsistent.  I won't buy anymore.  That last one I had the other day sucked (Status maduro).  Howdy, Tex.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2015, 08:37:01 AM
Good morning, gents.  In the waiting room getting my car battery replaced... Receiving texts left and right about issues caused by Amtrak (commute is gonna blow)... Gurkhas up all day...  WTF?
morning Tony.
Missed you Deano.  Sounds like Bikerlady is keeping you busy.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: sfish on June 11, 2015, 08:43:49 AM
Good morning, gents.  In the waiting room getting my car battery replaced... Receiving texts left and right about issues caused by Amtrak (commute is gonna blow)... Gurkhas up all day...  WTF?
morning Tony.
Missed you Deano.  Sounds like Bikerlady is keeping you busy.
He probably had something to do with her back problems, just sayin'
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Threebean on June 11, 2015, 08:44:22 AM
Morning men.  Looks like it will be a slower than Chris Christie in a sack race here today.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: sfish on June 11, 2015, 08:44:34 AM
Good morning boys! Got bust right out of the gate this morning and forgot to lob a first post out there
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2015, 08:48:13 AM
Good morning, gents.  In the waiting room getting my car battery replaced... Receiving texts left and right about issues caused by Amtrak (commute is gonna blow)... Gurkhas up all day...  WTF?
If you said the Gurkha part first, all the rest would make sense.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2015, 08:49:38 AM
Good morning, gents.  In the waiting room getting my car battery replaced... Receiving texts left and right about issues caused by Amtrak (commute is gonna blow)... Gurkhas up all day...  WTF?
morning Tony.
Missed you Deano.  Sounds like Bikerlady is keeping you busy.
He probably had something to do with her back problems, just sayin'
Not to mention the GYN issues earlier....he's tearing her up!
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2015, 08:53:17 AM
Morning Chip, Dave Dean, Bean, Fishy and Mr. No Charge Mayor.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2015, 09:05:16 AM
Good morning, gents.  In the waiting room getting my car battery replaced... Receiving texts left and right about issues caused by Amtrak (commute is gonna blow)... Gurkhas up all day...  WTF?
morning Tony.
Missed you Deano.  Sounds like Bikerlady is keeping you busy.
He probably had something to do with her back problems, just sayin'
Goes without saying.  What's happening, Scott.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2015, 09:06:53 AM
Morning men.  Looks like it will be a slower than Chris Christie in a sack race here today.
Good morning, Mark.  Don't underestimate the speed of a fat man.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2015, 09:07:39 AM
Good morning, gents.  In the waiting room getting my car battery replaced... Receiving texts left and right about issues caused by Amtrak (commute is gonna blow)... Gurkhas up all day...  WTF?
If you said the Gurkha part first, all the rest would make sense.
True.  Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2015, 09:17:58 AM
Christopher Lee has passed....Saruman, Count Dooku, Dracula...what a great bad guy.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2015, 09:19:14 AM
Morning men.  Looks like it will be a slower than Chris Christie in a sack race here today.
Good morning, Mark.  Don't underestimate the speed of a fat man.
Especially if donuts or a buffet is waiting at the finish line.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: sfish on June 11, 2015, 09:20:35 AM
Good morning, gents.  In the waiting room getting my car battery replaced... Receiving texts left and right about issues caused by Amtrak (commute is gonna blow)... Gurkhas up all day...  WTF?
morning Tony.
Missed you Deano.  Sounds like Bikerlady is keeping you busy.
He probably had something to do with her back problems, just sayin'
Not to mention the GYN issues earlier....he's tearing her up!
Gross!
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Threebean on June 11, 2015, 09:21:52 AM
Christopher Lee has passed....Saruman, Count Dooku, Dracula...what a great bad guy.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 09:36:03 AM
Morning Fish, CA Dave & Bean.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 09:36:33 AM
@ Bean - you broadcasting from the ROT Rally this morning?
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: sfish on June 11, 2015, 09:36:38 AM
Morning Fish, CA Dave & Bean.
Morning Tex
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 09:37:00 AM
Good morning, gents.  In the waiting room getting my car battery replaced... Receiving texts left and right about issues caused by Amtrak (commute is gonna blow)... Gurkhas up all day...  WTF?
morning Tony.
Missed you Deano.  Sounds like Bikerlady is keeping you busy.
He probably had something to do with her back problems, just sayin'
Not to mention the GYN issues earlier....he's tearing her up!
Gross!
and Disgusting
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: sfish on June 11, 2015, 09:37:13 AM
Morning Chip, Dave Dean, Bean, Fishy and Mr. No Charge Mayor.
Morning Dave, flying back to your Las Calaveras tonight?
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2015, 09:43:25 AM
Morning Chip, Dave Dean, Bean, Fishy and Mr. No Charge Mayor.
Morning Dave, flying back to your Las Calaveras tonight?
Yea, hopefully they're still there.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2015, 09:44:21 AM
Good morning, gents.  In the waiting room getting my car battery replaced... Receiving texts left and right about issues caused by Amtrak (commute is gonna blow)... Gurkhas up all day...  WTF?
morning Tony.
Missed you Deano.  Sounds like Bikerlady is keeping you busy.
He probably had something to do with her back problems, just sayin'
Not to mention the GYN issues earlier....he's tearing her up!
Gross!
and Disgusting
...and true
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2015, 09:45:32 AM
Enjoying a nice Cuarenta this morning.  Wish all cigars could burn and taste like this.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Threebean on June 11, 2015, 09:49:45 AM
@ Bean - you broadcasting from the ROT Rally this morning?
Oh heck no, I don't go near that craziness.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2015, 09:50:00 AM
Stogieguys reviewed the Tat Black today...said it was pretty good, maybe I should try one...
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2015, 09:50:28 AM
On with the day, BBL
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: sfish on June 11, 2015, 09:54:51 AM
Enjoying a nice Cuarenta this morning.  Wish all cigars could burn and taste like this.
That really is such a solid line, always very good
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 09:55:39 AM
Morning Chip, Dave Dean, Bean, Fishy and Mr. No Charge Mayor.
Morning Dave, flying back to your Las Calaveras tonight?
Yea, hopefully they're still there.
Don't worry, the boyz don't like expensive cigars! ;D
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 09:56:56 AM
@ Bean - you broadcasting from the ROT Rally this morning?
Oh heck no, I don't go near that craziness.
LMAO
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 09:58:31 AM
Stogieguys reviewed the Tat Black today...said it was pretty good, maybe I should try one...
CG reviewed the Tat Black Melamine Container and said it was pretty good so you might should try that too. ;D
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2015, 10:44:07 AM
Enjoying a nice Cuarenta this morning.  Wish all cigars could burn and taste like this.
Always enjoy them too.  Love the corona gorda best.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 11:08:55 AM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 11:10:33 AM
Good morning, gents.  In the waiting room getting my car battery replaced... Receiving texts left and right about issues caused by Amtrak (commute is gonna blow)... Gurkhas up all day...  WTF?
morning Tony.
Missed you Deano.  Sounds like Bikerlady is keeping you busy.
He probably had something to do with her back problems, just sayin'
Not to mention the GYN issues earlier....he's tearing her up!
Gross!
and Disgusting
...and true
just making up for lost time.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 11:11:45 AM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
You can mow my yard, trim the shrubs and powerwsh the patio then use the pool for the rest of the day and includes 5 premium cigars.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 11:19:55 AM
Thursday Lunch at the Church
$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—June 11, 2015
ENTREE CHOICES
• Cobb Salad
• Grilled Flank Steak with Marsala, Mushroom and Mixed Pepper Saute
• Broiled Salmon with Lemon Dill
• Vegetarian Entree: Stuffed Peppers

SIDES
• Baked Polenta Cakes with Portabella Mushrooms
• Green Bean, Carrot and Red Pepper Saute

DESSERT CHOICES
• Apple Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream
• Chocolate Eclairs
• Italian Cream Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.

Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 11:22:18 AM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
You can mow my yard, trim the shrubs and powerwsh the patio then use the pool for the rest of the day and includes 5 premium cigars.
on my way.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: razgueado on June 11, 2015, 11:23:59 AM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
You can mow my yard, trim the shrubs and powerwsh the patio then use the pool for the rest of the day and includes 5 premium cigars.
on my way.
Me too. Dean can do the work, I'll smoke the cigars.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.

Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 11:27:01 AM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
You can mow my yard, trim the shrubs and powerwsh the patio then use the pool for the rest of the day and includes 5 premium cigars.
on my way.
Me too. Dean can do the work, I'll smoke the cigars.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Morning Raz
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 11:29:11 AM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
You can mow my yard, trim the shrubs and powerwsh the patio then use the pool for the rest of the day and includes 5 premium cigars.
on my way.
Me too. Dean can do the work, I'll smoke the cigars.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
what the hell kind of deal is that?
morning RazMan.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2015, 11:33:30 AM
Thursday Lunch at the Church
$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—June 11, 2015
ENTREE CHOICES
• Cobb Salad
• Grilled Flank Steak with Marsala, Mushroom and Mixed Pepper Saute
• Broiled Salmon with Lemon Dill
• Vegetarian Entree: Stuffed Peppers

SIDES
• Baked Polenta Cakes with Portabella Mushrooms
• Green Bean, Carrot and Red Pepper Saute

DESSERT CHOICES
• Apple Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream
• Chocolate Eclairs
• Italian Cream Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.
I'd stay away from the Italian Cream Cake... Maybe that's just me though.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2015, 11:34:11 AM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
You can mow my yard, trim the shrubs and powerwsh the patio then use the pool for the rest of the day and includes 5 premium cigars.
on my way.
Me too. Dean can do the work, I'll smoke the cigars.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Bret!  How goes it?
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 11:35:55 AM
Thursday Lunch at the Church
$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—June 11, 2015
ENTREE CHOICES
• Cobb Salad
• Grilled Flank Steak with Marsala, Mushroom and Mixed Pepper Saute
• Broiled Salmon with Lemon Dill
• Vegetarian Entree: Stuffed Peppers

SIDES
• Baked Polenta Cakes with Portabella Mushrooms
• Green Bean, Carrot and Red Pepper Saute

DESSERT CHOICES
• Apple Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream
• Chocolate Eclairs
• Italian Cream Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.
I'd stay away from the Italian Cream Cake... Maybe that's just me though.
Not sure if I am going there or not today but it will be the cobbler and ice cream for me if I do.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 11:36:49 AM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
You can mow my yard, trim the shrubs and powerwsh the patio then use the pool for the rest of the day and includes 5 premium cigars.
on my way.
Me too. Dean can do the work, I'll smoke the cigars.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
what the hell kind of deal is that?
morning RazMan.
That would be a Raz-A-Ma-Taz deal I think.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 11:43:11 AM
Mashing Now:

Jericho Hill Shots 5 Pack

 Country:NicaraguaSize:4 x 42 Shape:Petite Corona Wrapper:Maduro Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $29.75
Monster Price: $22.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: razgueado on June 11, 2015, 11:43:54 AM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
You can mow my yard, trim the shrubs and powerwsh the patio then use the pool for the rest of the day and includes 5 premium cigars.
on my way.
Me too. Dean can do the work, I'll smoke the cigars.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
what the hell kind of deal is that?
morning RazMan.
Hey, you're the one around here who seems to enjoy working.   :)

Morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: razgueado on June 11, 2015, 11:45:12 AM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
You can mow my yard, trim the shrubs and powerwsh the patio then use the pool for the rest of the day and includes 5 premium cigars.
on my way.
Me too. Dean can do the work, I'll smoke the cigars.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Morning Raz
Morning, Tex.  Been so busy past couple of weeks I haven't gotten out to the range.  Next Wednesday is scheduled.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 11:45:21 AM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
You can mow my yard, trim the shrubs and powerwsh the patio then use the pool for the rest of the day and includes 5 premium cigars.
on my way.
Me too. Dean can do the work, I'll smoke the cigars.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
what the hell kind of deal is that?
morning RazMan.
Hey, you're the one around here who seems to enjoy working.   :)

Morning, Deano.
He enjoys it because he plans it but never actually gets around to it. ::)
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 11:45:49 AM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
You can mow my yard, trim the shrubs and powerwsh the patio then use the pool for the rest of the day and includes 5 premium cigars.
on my way.
Me too. Dean can do the work, I'll smoke the cigars.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Morning Raz
Morning, Tex.  Been so busy past couple of weeks I haven't gotten out to the range.  Next Wednesday is scheduled.
Chit, I cant even remember where it is.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: razgueado on June 11, 2015, 11:46:06 AM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
You can mow my yard, trim the shrubs and powerwsh the patio then use the pool for the rest of the day and includes 5 premium cigars.
on my way.
Me too. Dean can do the work, I'll smoke the cigars.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Bret!  How goes it?
Buongiorno, Signor Sindicato.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 11:47:31 AM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
You can mow my yard, trim the shrubs and powerwsh the patio then use the pool for the rest of the day and includes 5 premium cigars.
on my way.
Me too. Dean can do the work, I'll smoke the cigars.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
what the hell kind of deal is that?
morning RazMan.
That would be a Raz-A-Ma-Taz deal I think.
he is a hell of a wheeler dealer that one is.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 11:48:44 AM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
You can mow my yard, trim the shrubs and powerwsh the patio then use the pool for the rest of the day and includes 5 premium cigars.
on my way.
Me too. Dean can do the work, I'll smoke the cigars.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
what the hell kind of deal is that?
morning RazMan.
Hey, you're the one around here who seems to enjoy working.   :)

Morning, Deano.
I just don't work for money is all.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2015, 11:51:12 AM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
You can mow my yard, trim the shrubs and powerwsh the patio then use the pool for the rest of the day and includes 5 premium cigars.
on my way.
Me too. Dean can do the work, I'll smoke the cigars.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Bret!  How goes it?
Buongiorno, Signor Sindicato.
This is a union free website.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 11:56:47 AM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
You can mow my yard, trim the shrubs and powerwsh the patio then use the pool for the rest of the day and includes 5 premium cigars.
on my way.
Me too. Dean can do the work, I'll smoke the cigars.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Bret!  How goes it?
Buongiorno, Signor Sindicato.
This is a union free website.
Before Raz got out of the hospital it was an English Language web site too so could be union pretty soon.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2015, 11:58:30 AM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
You can mow my yard, trim the shrubs and powerwsh the patio then use the pool for the rest of the day and includes 5 premium cigars.
on my way.
Me too. Dean can do the work, I'll smoke the cigars.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Bret!  How goes it?
Buongiorno, Signor Sindicato.
This is a union free website.
Before Raz got out of the hospital it was an English Language web site too so could be union pretty soon.
It definitely ain't a free lunch website.  Ciao for now.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: razgueado on June 11, 2015, 11:59:27 AM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
You can mow my yard, trim the shrubs and powerwsh the patio then use the pool for the rest of the day and includes 5 premium cigars.
on my way.
Me too. Dean can do the work, I'll smoke the cigars.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
what the hell kind of deal is that?
morning RazMan.
That would be a Raz-A-Ma-Taz deal I think.
he is a hell of a wheeler dealer that one is.
I'm just an opportunist.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: razgueado on June 11, 2015, 12:00:00 PM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
You can mow my yard, trim the shrubs and powerwsh the patio then use the pool for the rest of the day and includes 5 premium cigars.
on my way.
Me too. Dean can do the work, I'll smoke the cigars.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
what the hell kind of deal is that?
morning RazMan.
Hey, you're the one around here who seems to enjoy working.   :)

Morning, Deano.
I just don't work for money is all.
See?  This is what I'm sayin'...
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 12:00:39 PM
[...]

I am so old I remember when it was a Cigar site!
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 12:01:21 PM
[...]

Post by: razgueado on June 11, 2015, 12:01:46 PM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
You can mow my yard, trim the shrubs and powerwsh the patio then use the pool for the rest of the day and includes 5 premium cigars.
on my way.
Me too. Dean can do the work, I'll smoke the cigars.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Bret!  How goes it?
Buongiorno, Signor Sindicato.
This is a union free website.
Goddamned auto-correct.

Buongiorno, signor Sindaco.

Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 12:01:47 PM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
You can mow my yard, trim the shrubs and powerwsh the patio then use the pool for the rest of the day and includes 5 premium cigars.
on my way.
Me too. Dean can do the work, I'll smoke the cigars.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
what the hell kind of deal is that?
morning RazMan.
Hey, you're the one around here who seems to enjoy working.   :)

Morning, Deano.
I just don't work for money is all.
See?  This is what I'm sayin'...
I corrected it.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: razgueado on June 11, 2015, 12:04:10 PM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
You can mow my yard, trim the shrubs and powerwsh the patio then use the pool for the rest of the day and includes 5 premium cigars.
on my way.
Me too. Dean can do the work, I'll smoke the cigars.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Bret!  How goes it?
Buongiorno, Signor Sindicato.
This is a union free website.
Before Raz got out of the hospital it was an English Language web site too so could be union pretty soon.
No, non era.  Besides, I just enjoy provoking you.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2015, 12:04:13 PM
Thursday Lunch at the Church
$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—June 11, 2015
ENTREE CHOICES
• Cobb Salad
• Grilled Flank Steak with Marsala, Mushroom and Mixed Pepper Saute
• Broiled Salmon with Lemon Dill
• Vegetarian Entree: Stuffed Peppers

SIDES
• Baked Polenta Cakes with Portabella Mushrooms
• Green Bean, Carrot and Red Pepper Saute

DESSERT CHOICES
• Apple Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream
• Chocolate Eclairs
• Italian Cream Cake

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.
Italian Cream Cake?  Tony?
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2015, 12:13:49 PM
had a long hard workout at the gym.
trailer parts are in so I dropped Jeep and trailer off at the garage, had a nice 2.3 mile hike back to finish my workout.
EPC 2nd robusto and water going while I wait for Jeep.
bikerlady wants me to mow her north 40 later and use her pool. depends on how long the Jeep takes.
You can mow my yard, trim the shrubs and powerwsh the patio then use the pool for the rest of the day and includes 5 premium cigars.
on my way.
Me too. Dean can do the work, I'll smoke the cigars.

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
what the hell kind of deal is that?
morning RazMan.
Hey, you're the one around here who seems to enjoy working.   :)

Morning, Deano.
I just don't work for money is all.
Well, I ain't givin' you what you work for, so guess you'll have to take TexDave up on his offer.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 12:18:23 PM
[...]

TEWSS
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 12:29:17 PM
Genesis The Project robusto up next. after mushroom swiss burgers.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on June 11, 2015, 12:37:18 PM
Genesis The Project robusto up next. after mushroom swiss burgers.
Holey cheeseburgers, it's Dean hisself.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 12:48:36 PM
Genesis The Project robusto up next. after mushroom swiss burgers.
Holey cheeseburgers, it's Dean hisself.
hi Mike. yep, no fake made up Dean here.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on June 11, 2015, 01:00:05 PM
Genesis The Project robusto up next. after mushroom swiss burgers.
Holey cheeseburgers, it's Dean hisself.
hi Mike. yep, no fake made up Dean here.
The one, the only, often imitated but never duplicated.  Smoking a Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union, a short Robusto.  Have not had many Sherman's but Mikey likey dis one.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 11, 2015, 01:09:41 PM
Afternoon, Mike

Glad to see someone's enjoying a smoke. LaBron gonna LeWin again tonight?
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on June 11, 2015, 01:23:10 PM
Afternoon, Mike

Glad to see someone's enjoying a smoke. LaBron gonna LeWin again tonight?
Just living the life of Riley.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2015, 01:27:18 PM
Genesis The Project robusto up next. after mushroom swiss burgers.
Holey cheeseburgers, it's Dean hisself.
hi Mike. yep, no fake made up Dean here.
The one, the only, often imitated but never duplicated.  Smoking a Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union, a short Robusto.  Have not had many Sherman's but Mikey likey dis one.
I've never been too impressed with the Nat Shermans either.  I think I smoked something called the "Timeless" recently and it was meh, at best.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 01:28:32 PM
Genesis The Project robusto up next. after mushroom swiss burgers.
Holey cheeseburgers, it's Dean hisself.
hi Mike. yep, no fake made up Dean here.
The one, the only, often imitated but never duplicated.  Smoking a Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union, a short Robusto.  Have not had many Sherman's but Mikey likey dis one.
I've had a few and found them to be an enjoyable mild smoke.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 01:29:41 PM
Genesis The Project robusto up next. after mushroom swiss burgers.
Holey cheeseburgers, it's Dean hisself.
hi Mike. yep, no fake made up Dean here.
The one, the only, often imitated but never duplicated.  Smoking a Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union, a short Robusto.  Have not had many Sherman's but Mikey likey dis one.
I've never been too impressed with the Nat Shermans either.  I think I smoked something called the "Timeless" recently and it was meh, at best.
this review brought to you by a Gurkha smoker.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 01:32:33 PM
Genesis The Project robusto up next. after mushroom swiss burgers.
Holey cheeseburgers, it's Dean hisself.
hi Mike. yep, no fake made up Dean here.
The one, the only, often imitated but never duplicated.  Smoking a Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union, a short Robusto.  Have not had many Sherman's but Mikey likey dis one.
I've never been too impressed with the Nat Shermans either.  I think I smoked something called the "Timeless" recently and it was meh, at best.
this review brought to you by a Gurkha smoker.
hahaha LMFAO, how quickly a  reputation attaches itself so someone.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 01:33:05 PM
Genesis The Project robusto up next. after mushroom swiss burgers.
Holey cheeseburgers, it's Dean hisself.
hi Mike. yep, no fake made up Dean here.
The one, the only, often imitated but never duplicated.  Smoking a Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union, a short Robusto.  Have not had many Sherman's but Mikey likey dis one.
I've never been too impressed with the Nat Shermans either.  I think I smoked something called the "Timeless" recently and it was meh, at best.
this review brought to you by a Gurkha smoker.
hahaha LMFAO, how quickly a  reputation attaches itself so someone.
I went with the Flank Steak and the Apple Cobbler and Ice Cream and damn it was good!
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on June 11, 2015, 01:34:02 PM
Genesis The Project robusto up next. after mushroom swiss burgers.
Holey cheeseburgers, it's Dean hisself.
hi Mike. yep, no fake made up Dean here.
The one, the only, often imitated but never duplicated.  Smoking a Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union, a short Robusto.  Have not had many Sherman's but Mikey likey dis one.
I've never been too impressed with the Nat Shermans either.  I think I smoked something called the "Timeless" recently and it was meh, at best.
my other experiences with a few different Nat's was like yours kinda meh.  This one is a do over though.  An interesting smoke more like a Rothschild than a Robusto.  So many cigars so little time (and money and humi space and...).
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 01:38:56 PM
Genesis The Project robusto up next. after mushroom swiss burgers.
Holey cheeseburgers, it's Dean hisself.
hi Mike. yep, no fake made up Dean here.
The one, the only, often imitated but never duplicated.  Smoking a Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union, a short Robusto.  Have not had many Sherman's but Mikey likey dis one.
I've never been too impressed with the Nat Shermans either.  I think I smoked something called the "Timeless" recently and it was meh, at best.
my other experiences with a few different Nat's was like yours kinda meh.  This one is a do over though.  An interesting smoke more like a Rothschild than a Robusto.  So many cigars so little time (and money and humi space and...).
if you like a one dimensional cigar that tastes of tobacco then the Nat's work.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on June 11, 2015, 01:46:33 PM
Genesis The Project robusto up next. after mushroom swiss burgers.
Holey cheeseburgers, it's Dean hisself.
hi Mike. yep, no fake made up Dean here.
The one, the only, often imitated but never duplicated.  Smoking a Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union, a short Robusto.  Have not had many Sherman's but Mikey likey dis one.
I've never been too impressed with the Nat Shermans either.  I think I smoked something called the "Timeless" recently and it was meh, at best.
my other experiences with a few different Nat's was like yours kinda meh.  This one is a do over though.  An interesting smoke more like a Rothschild than a Robusto.  So many cigars so little time (and money and humi space and...).
if you like a one dimensional cigar that tastes of tobacco then the Nat's work.
Surprisingly this one is a fairly complex smoke with more than tobacco flavor.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2015, 02:05:37 PM
Genesis The Project robusto up next. after mushroom swiss burgers.
Holey cheeseburgers, it's Dean hisself.
hi Mike. yep, no fake made up Dean here.
The one, the only, often imitated but never duplicated.  Smoking a Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union, a short Robusto.  Have not had many Sherman's but Mikey likey dis one.
I've never been too impressed with the Nat Shermans either.  I think I smoked something called the "Timeless" recently and it was meh, at best.
this review brought to you by a Gurkha smoker.
Indeed.  The last Gurkha I smoked was also meh.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on June 11, 2015, 02:11:31 PM
Good afternoon cigar trees...!
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 02:15:55 PM
Afternoon CB and Dad
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on June 11, 2015, 02:20:47 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on June 11, 2015, 02:21:17 PM
Afternoon CB and Dad
Howdy TR..!
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on June 11, 2015, 02:24:32 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.
Cider and wings at BD's!  BYOC!
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on June 11, 2015, 02:25:08 PM
Afternoon CB and Dad
Mr. Redfish!
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 11, 2015, 02:29:19 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.

Hey there, BD. I prefer the Angry Orchard myself as well.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on June 11, 2015, 02:32:05 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.

Hey there, BD. I prefer the Angry Orchard myself as well.
I guess I shouldn't be such a tight-wad, but I do like the Red's too.  I think last week most of the beer were $5.99 - $6.99 so I guess it was just the principal (like I have principals, right..?)
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on June 11, 2015, 02:41:16 PM
I'm playing music on my computer.  Black Magic Woman by Santana.  Petey really likes it, he's screeching like hell...  He just finished screeching out, "Party like it's 1999...!"
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 02:45:37 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.

Hey there, BD. I prefer the Angry Orchard myself as well.
I prefer Men's Adult Beverages
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 02:46:39 PM
Afternoon BS you are just popping in and out today it looks like.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 02:47:03 PM
About 1 more hour and my azz is on a 3 day weekend.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2015, 02:48:32 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.

Hey there, BD. I prefer the Angry Orchard myself as well.
I guess I shouldn't be such a tight-wad, but I do like the Red's too.  I think last week most of the beer were $5.99 - $6.99 so I guess it was just the principal (like I have principals, right..?)
I wasn't going to say it...
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2015, 02:51:06 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.

Hey there, BD. I prefer the Angry Orchard myself as well.
I prefer Men's Adult Beverages
Agreed....afraid we were going to start discussing favorite flavors of Mikes and Smirnoff Ice...
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on June 11, 2015, 02:51:08 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.

Hey there, BD. I prefer the Angry Orchard myself as well.
I prefer Men's Adult Beverages
I only buy it to get my wife drunk.  Then she does silly stuff.  So I only drink it to encourage her to drink it.. :)
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on June 11, 2015, 02:52:07 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.
Hey there, BD. I prefer the Angry Orchard myself as well.
I prefer Men's Adult Beverages
Agreed....afraid we were going to start discussing favorite flavors of Mikes and Smirnoff Ice...
I wish they still had Zima around here.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 02:58:30 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.

Hey there, BD. I prefer the Angry Orchard myself as well.
I prefer Men's Adult Beverages
I only buy it to get my wife drunk.  Then she does silly stuff.  So I only drink it to encourage her to drink it.. :)
Even Dean does not stoop that low!
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on June 11, 2015, 03:10:45 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.

Hey there, BD. I prefer the Angry Orchard myself as well.
I prefer Men's Adult Beverages
I only buy it to get my wife drunk.  Then she does silly stuff.  So I only drink it to encourage her to drink it.. :)
Even Dean does not stoop that low!
Ya have to have an Illinois marriage license in order to do that.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2015, 03:10:48 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.
Hey there, BD. I prefer the Angry Orchard myself as well.
I prefer Men's Adult Beverages
Agreed....afraid we were going to start discussing favorite flavors of Mikes and Smirnoff Ice...
I wish they still had Zima around here.
Who's gonna put the Bartles and Jaymes herf on the calendar?!?!
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2015, 03:14:41 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.

Hey there, BD. I prefer the Angry Orchard myself as well.
I prefer Men's Adult Beverages
I only buy it to get my wife drunk.  Then she does silly stuff.  So I only drink it to encourage her to drink it.. :)
There are holes in that argument, but I'll let you slide on it due to effort.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2015, 03:15:46 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.

Hey there, BD. I prefer the Angry Orchard myself as well.
I prefer Men's Adult Beverages
I only buy it to get my wife drunk.  Then she does silly stuff.  So I only drink it to encourage her to drink it.. :)
Even Dean does not stoop that low!
He never said he didn't encourage THEM to drink, he just doesn't match it.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on June 11, 2015, 03:17:20 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.

Hey there, BD. I prefer the Angry Orchard myself as well.
I prefer Men's Adult Beverages
I only buy it to get my wife drunk.  Then she does silly stuff.  So I only drink it to encourage her to drink it.. :)
Method in your madness.  You are bad!
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2015, 03:17:45 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.
Hey there, BD. I prefer the Angry Orchard myself as well.
I prefer Men's Adult Beverages
Agreed....afraid we were going to start discussing favorite flavors of Mikes and Smirnoff Ice...
I wish they still had Zima around here.
Who's gonna put the Bartles and Jaymes herf on the calendar?!?!
Feel free to loose my invitation to that one.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2015, 03:20:55 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.

Hey there, BD. I prefer the Angry Orchard myself as well.
I prefer Men's Adult Beverages
I only buy it to get my wife drunk.  Then she does silly stuff.  So I only drink it to encourage her to drink it.. :)
There are holes in that argument, but I'll let you slide on it due to effort.
Those are the holes he's lookin' to plug.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on June 11, 2015, 03:31:32 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.

Hey there, BD. I prefer the Angry Orchard myself as well.
I prefer Men's Adult Beverages
I only buy it to get my wife drunk.  Then she does silly stuff.  So I only drink it to encourage her to drink it.. :)
Even Dean does not stoop that low!
He never said he didn't encourage THEM to drink, he just doesn't match it.
And ya say that's stooping....?  Now ya got me wondering what the other things are...?
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on June 11, 2015, 03:39:43 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.

Hey there, BD. I prefer the Angry Orchard myself as well.
I prefer Men's Adult Beverages
I only buy it to get my wife drunk.  Then she does silly stuff.  So I only drink it to encourage her to drink it.. :)
Even Dean does not stoop that low!
Ya have to have an Illinois marriage license in order to do that.
LMAO!  Southern Illinois?
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 03:49:55 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.

Hey there, BD. I prefer the Angry Orchard myself as well.
I prefer Men's Adult Beverages
I only buy it to get my wife drunk.  Then she does silly stuff.  So I only drink it to encourage her to drink it.. :)
Even Dean does not stoop that low!
all I give my women is water or coffee, works for me.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on June 11, 2015, 03:51:23 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.

Hey there, BD. I prefer the Angry Orchard myself as well.
I prefer Men's Adult Beverages
I only buy it to get my wife drunk.  Then she does silly stuff.  So I only drink it to encourage her to drink it.. :)
Even Dean does not stoop that low!
Ya have to have an Illinois marriage license in order to do that.
LMAO!  Southern Illinois?
Near St. Louis, so I guess you'd have to call it Southern.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 03:52:58 PM
Jeep and trailer hookups are done, $294.13
JESUS H CHRIST, trailer only cost me $110 after complaining about the lights and fenders, it was $210 I think.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2015, 03:55:14 PM
Jeep and trailer hookups are done, $294.13
JESUS H CHRIST, trailer only cost me $110 after complaining about the lights and fenders, it was $210 I think.
So what is the purpose/motivation of said trailer?
Bikerlady request?
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on June 11, 2015, 03:55:37 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.

Hey there, BD. I prefer the Angry Orchard myself as well.
I prefer Men's Adult Beverages
I only buy it to get my wife drunk.  Then she does silly stuff.  So I only drink it to encourage her to drink it.. :)
Even Dean does not stoop that low!
all I give my women is water or coffee, works for me.
I don't seem to get the same results that I'm looking for with water and coffee.  I do have some Tennessee moonshine that looks like water.  I wonder if she could tell the difference..?
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on June 11, 2015, 03:56:34 PM
Jeep and trailer hookups are done, $294.13
JESUS H CHRIST, trailer only cost me $110 after complaining about the lights and fenders, it was $210 I think.
So what is the purpose/motivation of said trailer?
Bikerlady request?
I thought it might be to haul his cigars around with him...?
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 04:04:39 PM
Jeep and trailer hookups are done, $294.13
JESUS H CHRIST, trailer only cost me $110 after complaining about the lights and fenders, it was $210 I think.
So what is the purpose/motivation of said trailer?
Bikerlady request?
hauling kayaks, brush, debris, construction products, etc.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on June 11, 2015, 04:05:10 PM
I have to go grab my chicken...
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 04:06:59 PM
[...]

nothing more erotic than a horny sober unihibited woman, and in the morning she remembers and wants more, usually.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 04:07:44 PM
I have to go grab my chicken...
you mean choke, right?
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on June 11, 2015, 04:18:11 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.

Hey there, BD. I prefer the Angry Orchard myself as well.
I prefer Men's Adult Beverages
I only buy it to get my wife drunk.  Then she does silly stuff.  So I only drink it to encourage her to drink it.. :)
Even Dean does not stoop that low!
all I give my women is water or coffee, works for me.
You stud muffin you!
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on June 11, 2015, 04:20:59 PM
[...]

Keep 'em coming back for more.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 04:29:27 PM
[...]

not too many complaints so far, unless you count the eviction due to conflict of interest.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on June 11, 2015, 04:30:17 PM
nap time before meeting.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on June 11, 2015, 04:31:00 PM
The chicken is done and it's time to feed the wife.  bbl
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2015, 04:39:24 PM
I have to go grab my chicken...
you mean choke, right?
Beat me to it...so to speak...
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2015, 04:40:13 PM
The chicken is done and it's time to feed the wife.  bbl
Remember to take the Mike's.....we can't all be Dean, so we do what we gotta do.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2015, 05:16:16 PM
Atlantic shipping can spoil you!

Delivered On:
Thursday,  06/11/2015 at 11:56 A.M.
Left At:
Front Door
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 05:41:34 PM
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up being wide awake around 4:00 a.m.  I thought, "what the hell," and went grocery shopping about 5:30 a.m.  Only a couple of people shopping, nice...!  They don't sell liquor until 5 or 6 a.m.  So Red's Green Apple Ale was the last item on my list.  I really like the Angry Orchard better, but it was $8.49 a 6 pack.  I picked up the largest pack of chicken wings, and I'm getting the grill ready now.

Hey there, BD. I prefer the Angry Orchard myself as well.
I prefer Men's Adult Beverages
I only buy it to get my wife drunk.  Then she does silly stuff.  So I only drink it to encourage her to drink it.. :)
Even Dean does not stoop that low!
all I give my women is water or coffee, works for me.
Stud Dean!  Of course when you chain them to the bed for a couple of days water and coffee become pretty desirable.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 05:58:54 PM
Diesel Unlimited lit up here.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 11, 2015, 06:04:48 PM
Diesel Unlimited lit up here.
Heading down to Churchills in about half an hour, will see how the spirit moves me in selection...
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2015, 06:29:59 PM
Diesel Unlimited lit up here.
Heading down to Churchills in about half an hour, will see how the spirit moves me in selection...
Enjoy.  I just finished a J. Fuego Corojo Oscuro on this hot and humid evening.  Not a prefect burn or an overly complex cigar but definitely worth what I paid for it.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: razgueado on June 11, 2015, 07:20:37 PM
Okay, boys.  Not much bantering today due to work.  But now time for me to duck out early and ride home.  See y'all tomorrow.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2015, 07:40:57 PM
Okay, boys.  Not much bantering today due to work.  But now time for me to duck out early and ride home.  See y'all tomorrow.
Be well, Bret.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 11, 2015, 08:39:20 PM
Dean has been diagnosed:

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time"
Robin Williams
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on June 11, 2015, 09:39:24 PM
Dean has been diagnosed:

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time"
Robin Williams
Decisions, decisions, decisions...
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on June 11, 2015, 09:56:59 PM
Naked tourists arrested & blamed for deadly earthquake

Four Western tourists have been arrested and are being held behind bars in Malaysia after allegedly posing for photos naked atop Mount Kinabalu and reportedly urinating on the sacred mountain. Among the accused are Eleanor Hawkins, a 24-year-old British woman (pictured), two Canadians and a Dutch man, according to a report from The Independent. The tourists could be charged with obscenity and could face three months in prison. The alleged offenses took place May 30. On June 5, Mount Kinablu was hit by a magnitude 6.0 earthquake, which left 18 people dead. Some locals believe their alleged actions "upset the gods" and caused the deadly quake.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on June 11, 2015, 09:58:13 PM
The bbq'ed chicken wings turned out pretty good...
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2015, 10:06:27 PM
Naked tourists arrested & blamed for deadly earthquake

Four Western tourists have been arrested and are being held behind bars in Malaysia after allegedly posing for photos naked atop Mount Kinabalu and reportedly urinating on the sacred mountain. Among the accused are Eleanor Hawkins, a 24-year-old British woman (pictured), two Canadians and a Dutch man, according to a report from The Independent. The tourists could be charged with obscenity and could face three months in prison. The alleged offenses took place May 30. On June 5, Mount Kinablu was hit by a magnitude 6.0 earthquake, which left 18 people dead. Some locals believe their alleged actions "upset the gods" and caused the deadly quake.
That sounds reasonable.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on June 11, 2015, 10:14:31 PM
Naked tourists arrested & blamed for deadly earthquake

Four Western tourists have been arrested and are being held behind bars in Malaysia after allegedly posing for photos naked atop Mount Kinabalu and reportedly urinating on the sacred mountain. Among the accused are Eleanor Hawkins, a 24-year-old British woman (pictured), two Canadians and a Dutch man, according to a report from The Independent. The tourists could be charged with obscenity and could face three months in prison. The alleged offenses took place May 30. On June 5, Mount Kinablu was hit by a magnitude 6.0 earthquake, which left 18 people dead. Some locals believe their alleged actions "upset the gods" and caused the deadly quake.
That sounds reasonable.
It nice to see that some countries take their mountain gods seriously...!
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 11, 2015, 10:23:14 PM
In our country, I think the gods would see peeing on the mountain as an honor.
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on June 11, 2015, 10:32:49 PM
After not getting any sleep last night, I think I'm going to take the bed away from my wife as soon as she get's up.. :)
Title: Re: 6/11/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on June 11, 2015, 10:46:19 PM
Well, that's it for me tonight....  Good night all...!