CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 23, 2015, 12:51:11 AM

Title: 5/23/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on May 23, 2015, 12:51:11 AM
Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 23, 2015, 12:53:30 AM
So much for automation.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 23, 2015, 03:52:18 AM
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 23, 2015, 06:26:16 AM
Site broken or something? Geez.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 06:37:27 AM
Morning Golf
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 06:39:28 AM
Site broken or something? Geez.
Chip must be sleeping in on his day off, sure don't blame him with the kind of hours he works.  I slept in an hour or so myself but I am just lazy.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 06:43:00 AM
Large cluster of thunderstorms about 50 miles out headed our way, flash flood warnings.  We sure need a few sunny days.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on May 23, 2015, 06:50:05 AM
Morning Golf
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on May 23, 2015, 06:51:51 AM
Site broken or something? Geez.
Chip must be sleeping in on his day off, sure don't blame him with the kind of hours he works.  I slept in an hour or so myself but I am just lazy.
I woke up my usual time but decided on some more sleep, what a long day.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 06:59:30 AM
Site broken or something? Geez.
Chip must be sleeping in on his day off, sure don't blame him with the kind of hours he works.  I slept in an hour or so myself but I am just lazy.
I woke up my usual time but decided on some more sleep, what a long day.
Morning sir, glad you were able to get a little extra rest.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 23, 2015, 07:05:55 AM
And now the whole morning crew has arrived.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 23, 2015, 07:09:11 AM
Large cluster of thunderstorms about 50 miles out headed our way, flash flood warnings.  We sure need a few sunny days.
Wish we could get some damn rain. Hasn't been hot or anything, but I have weed killer that I have to put down on wet grass, and since I bought it, no rain at all, naturally. And before you ask, yes, I'm too cheap to water the grass myself.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on May 23, 2015, 07:15:07 AM
Large cluster of thunderstorms about 50 miles out headed our way, flash flood warnings.  We sure need a few sunny days.
Wish we could get some damn rain. Hasn't been hot or anything, but I have weed killer that I have to put down on wet grass, and since I bought it, no rain at all, naturally. And before you ask, yes, I'm too cheap to water the grass myself.
I would be glad to send you some from here, it has rained almost everyday for a week here with another week of the same for wet.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 23, 2015, 07:16:47 AM
Large cluster of thunderstorms about 50 miles out headed our way, flash flood warnings.  We sure need a few sunny days.
Wish we could get some damn rain. Hasn't been hot or anything, but I have weed killer that I have to put down on wet grass, and since I bought it, no rain at all, naturally. And before you ask, yes, I'm too cheap to water the grass myself.
I would be glad to send you some from here, it has rained almost everyday for a week here with another week of the same for wet.
Spring has been totally backwards all over.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 23, 2015, 07:21:01 AM
Site broken or something? Geez.
Chip must be sleeping in on his day off, sure don't blame him with the kind of hours he works.  I slept in an hour or so myself but I am just lazy.
I woke up my usual time but decided on some more sleep, what a long day.
More sleep is good!
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 23, 2015, 07:21:42 AM
Good Saturday morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 07:22:42 AM
Large cluster of thunderstorms about 50 miles out headed our way, flash flood warnings.  We sure need a few sunny days.
Wish we could get some damn rain. Hasn't been hot or anything, but I have weed killer that I have to put down on wet grass, and since I bought it, no rain at all, naturally. And before you ask, yes, I'm too cheap to water the grass myself.
I would be glad to send you some from here, it has rained almost everyday for a week here with another week of the same for wet.
Spring has been totally backwards all over.
Pouring down here now from a small thunderstorm and big one is within 25 miles now.  Worst part is it is not raining over the watershed for the lake
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 23, 2015, 07:23:38 AM
Large cluster of thunderstorms about 50 miles out headed our way, flash flood warnings.  We sure need a few sunny days.
Wish we could get some damn rain. Hasn't been hot or anything, but I have weed killer that I have to put down on wet grass, and since I bought it, no rain at all, naturally. And before you ask, yes, I'm too cheap to water the grass myself.
I had the same issue with putting down the first fertilizer with Halts...put it down before it was Supposed to rain and didn't, now have a number of areas where it "burned".
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 07:24:19 AM
Good Saturday morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Good Saturday waking up at home for you Dave.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 07:25:55 AM
Large cluster of thunderstorms about 50 miles out headed our way, flash flood warnings.  We sure need a few sunny days.
Wish we could get some damn rain. Hasn't been hot or anything, but I have weed killer that I have to put down on wet grass, and since I bought it, no rain at all, naturally. And before you ask, yes, I'm too cheap to water the grass myself.
I had the same issue with putting down the first fertilizer with Halts...put it down before it was Supposed to rain and didn't, now have a number of areas where it "burned".
And the winter was so mild here the crabgrass was germinating  before I got my Halts out.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 23, 2015, 07:26:46 AM
Large cluster of thunderstorms about 50 miles out headed our way, flash flood warnings.  We sure need a few sunny days.
Wish we could get some damn rain. Hasn't been hot or anything, but I have weed killer that I have to put down on wet grass, and since I bought it, no rain at all, naturally. And before you ask, yes, I'm too cheap to water the grass myself.
I had the same issue with putting down the first fertilizer with Halts...put it down before it was Supposed to rain and didn't, now have a number of areas where it "burned".
Pain in the ass. It was even supposed to rain a couple of days since I bought it and nothing. But the first time I want to go golfing this year, you better believe it's gonna pour.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 07:28:53 AM
Hope CG checks in this morning with a new job report.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on May 23, 2015, 07:33:36 AM
Site broken or something? Geez.
Chip must be sleeping in on his day off, sure don't blame him with the kind of hours he works.  I slept in an hour or so myself but I am just lazy.
I woke up my usual time but decided on some more sleep, what a long day.
More sleep is good!
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 23, 2015, 07:46:36 AM
Good Saturday morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Good Saturday waking up at home for you Dave.
Waking up is always good, waking up at home is a bonus.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 23, 2015, 07:48:16 AM
Good to see Tony had a nice little herf in the City to start his weekend.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 23, 2015, 07:49:35 AM
Two kids at home now, #3 due in about noon.   ;D
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 07:55:05 AM
Good to see Tony had a nice little herf in the City to start his weekend.
That did look like a nice event, hope Tony did not wear a hoodie as  from his pics it looked like a black tie event
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 07:56:07 AM
Two kids at home now, #3 due in about noon.   ;D
No extra rest for you! :)
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 23, 2015, 07:56:09 AM
Two kids at home now, #3 due in about noon.   ;D
Good times, indeed.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 23, 2015, 08:04:23 AM
Two kids at home now, #3 due in about noon.   ;D
No extra rest for you! :)
Just fine with me!  Granddog as well... and DIL of course.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on May 23, 2015, 08:25:44 AM
What a weekend deal, it deserves a big sheesh!
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 23, 2015, 08:34:48 AM
What a weekend deal, it deserves a big sheesh!
For sure!
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 08:37:35 AM
What a weekend deal, it deserves a big sheesh!
For sure!
Fits right in with all the Daily Deals today.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 23, 2015, 08:50:33 AM
What a weekend deal, it deserves a big sheesh!
For sure!
69% off is an insult!
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 08:53:57 AM
What a weekend deal, it deserves a big sheesh!
For sure!
69% off is an insult!
Broader than that, Gurkha is an insult to premium cigars.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 23, 2015, 10:19:17 AM
Good morning, gents.  Slept in.  No soccer or anything really to do today.  No complaints.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 23, 2015, 10:20:23 AM
Good morning, gents.  Slept in.  No soccer or anything really to do today.  No complaints.
Morning Tony. Looks like a good turnout yesterday. Good time?
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 23, 2015, 10:46:18 AM
Good morning, gents.  Slept in.  No soccer or anything really to do today.  No complaints.
Morning Tony. Looks like a good turnout yesterday. Good time?
Yeah it was nice.  I smoked my first BG Meyer and really enjoyed that.  The cool thing is that this park is ALWAYS opened to smokers, not just for this event.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on May 23, 2015, 10:48:37 AM
Good mornin gents, happy Saturday!  Just got done weedwacking and the wife is finishing up mowing
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 23, 2015, 10:51:29 AM
Good mornin gents, happy Saturday!  Just got done weedwacking and the wife is finishing up mowing
That's next on my list.  The grass is outta control.  Don't want to piss off Tex.  ;)
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 23, 2015, 10:57:10 AM
Good morning, gents.  Slept in.  No soccer or anything really to do today.  No complaints.
Morning Tony. Looks like a good turnout yesterday. Good time?
Yeah it was nice.  I smoked my first BG Meyer and really enjoyed that.  The cool thing is that this park is ALWAYS opened to smokers, not just for this event.
Definitely looks like a nice place to enjoy a smoke.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 23, 2015, 10:57:29 AM
Good mornin gents, happy Saturday!  Just got done weedwacking and the wife is finishing up mowing
Morning, Shaun. How's the commie training treating you?
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on May 23, 2015, 11:29:31 AM
Good mornin gents, happy Saturday!  Just got done weedwacking and the wife is finishing up mowing
That's next on my list.  The grass is outta control.  Don't want to piss off Tex.  ;)
Mine was 2 weeks since the last mow - fucking JUNGLE!
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 11:30:00 AM
Good mornin gents, happy Saturday!  Just got done weedwacking and the wife is finishing up mowing
That's next on my list.  The grass is outta control.  Don't want to piss off Tex.  ;)
Morning Tony.  All the rain has mine looking like chit now, too wet to mow.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 11:30:56 AM
Good mornin gents, happy Saturday!  Just got done weedwacking and the wife is finishing up mowing
That's next on my list.  The grass is outta control.  Don't want to piss off Tex.  ;)
Mine was 2 weeks since the last mow - fucking JUNGLE!
Weewhacking the warden would have been more fun! >:(
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on May 23, 2015, 11:31:02 AM
Good mornin gents, happy Saturday!  Just got done weedwacking and the wife is finishing up mowing
Morning, Shaun. How's the commie training treating you?
Pretty good - very overwhelming, pretty complex business.  Couple an industry change, with a new role, and essentially starting from square 1...pretty overwhelming.  Good part is, my manager understands that, she said it would be confusing for at least the first 12months...she wasn't kidding.  How have you been Dave?
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on May 23, 2015, 11:31:29 AM
Good mornin gents, happy Saturday!  Just got done weedwacking and the wife is finishing up mowing
That's next on my list.  The grass is outta control.  Don't want to piss off Tex.  ;)
Mine was 2 weeks since the last mow - fucking JUNGLE!
Weewhacking the warden would have been more fun! >:(
LOL!  Good mornin Tex
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 11:31:43 AM
Morning CG, been wondering if they had commied you right away from bantering.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on May 23, 2015, 11:38:20 AM
Morning CG, been wondering if they had commied you right away from bantering.
I pick up my work laptop on Tuesday, haven't tried to access the banter from the public computers.  I'll probably banter on my phone for a while, need to feel out their IT policy.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 23, 2015, 11:49:51 AM
Good mornin gents, happy Saturday!  Just got done weedwacking and the wife is finishing up mowing
Morning, Shaun. How's the commie training treating you?
Pretty good - very overwhelming, pretty complex business.  Couple an industry change, with a new role, and essentially starting from square 1...pretty overwhelming.  Good part is, my manager understands that, she said it would be confusing for at least the first 12months...she wasn't kidding.  How have you been Dave?
No complaints here. Ready to actually enjoy 2 days off in a row. Haha
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on May 23, 2015, 11:51:06 AM
Good mornin gents, happy Saturday!  Just got done weedwacking and the wife is finishing up mowing
Morning, Shaun. How's the commie training treating you?
Pretty good - very overwhelming, pretty complex business.  Couple an industry change, with a new role, and essentially starting from square 1...pretty overwhelming.  Good part is, my manager understands that, she said it would be confusing for at least the first 12months...she wasn't kidding.  How have you been Dave?
No complaints here. Ready to actually enjoy 2 days off in a row. Haha
Amen!  The one part that was nice was that everyone at the company seems super eager and ready to help us learn.  Everyone spoke of working hard and having fun, without overworking and killing yourself...aka: my last job.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 23, 2015, 11:52:17 AM
Good mornin gents, happy Saturday!  Just got done weedwacking and the wife is finishing up mowing
Morning, Shaun. How's the commie training treating you?
Pretty good - very overwhelming, pretty complex business.  Couple an industry change, with a new role, and essentially starting from square 1...pretty overwhelming.  Good part is, my manager understands that, she said it would be confusing for at least the first 12months...she wasn't kidding.  How have you been Dave?
No complaints here. Ready to actually enjoy 2 days off in a row. Haha
Amen!  The one part that was nice was that everyone at the company seems super eager and ready to help us learn.  Everyone spoke of working hard and having fun, without overworking and killing yourself...aka: my last job.
In other words, we work hard, we play hard. ;)

(http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsons/images/f/fb/Mill-breaktime.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100828153758)
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 11:55:03 AM
Morning CG, been wondering if they had commied you right away from bantering.
I pick up my work laptop on Tuesday, haven't tried to access the banter from the public computers.  I'll probably banter on my phone for a while, need to feel out their IT policy.
Definitely the wise thing to do, don't want an IT nasty gram right off the bat!
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 11:58:11 AM
[...]

Just the opposite of my operation where we don't work very hard but we don't have fun at all.  We put up with plenty of stupid crap though.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on May 23, 2015, 12:04:49 PM
[...]

Bingo!
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on May 23, 2015, 12:05:09 PM
Morning CG, been wondering if they had commied you right away from bantering.
I pick up my work laptop on Tuesday, haven't tried to access the banter from the public computers.  I'll probably banter on my phone for a while, need to feel out their IT policy.
Definitely the wise thing to do, don't want an IT nasty gram right off the bat!
Exactly - figure I'll tread lightly for a few months.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 23, 2015, 12:12:00 PM
Good mornin gents, happy Saturday!  Just got done weedwacking and the wife is finishing up mowing
That's next on my list.  The grass is outta control.  Don't want to piss off Tex.  ;)
Mine was 2 weeks since the last mow - fucking JUNGLE!
Mine is just about the same.  Nice day here so I'm heading to do that now.  Had to get the family fed first.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on May 23, 2015, 12:18:03 PM
Good mornin gents, happy Saturday!  Just got done weedwacking and the wife is finishing up mowing
That's next on my list.  The grass is outta control.  Don't want to piss off Tex.  ;)
Mine was 2 weeks since the last mow - fucking JUNGLE!
Mine is just about the same.  Nice day here so I'm heading to do that now.  Had to get the family fed first.
Hopefully you gave the wife a couple inches of sausage...
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 12:21:53 PM
Good mornin gents, happy Saturday!  Just got done weedwacking and the wife is finishing up mowing
That's next on my list.  The grass is outta control.  Don't want to piss off Tex.  ;)
Mine was 2 weeks since the last mow - fucking JUNGLE!
Mine is just about the same.  Nice day here so I'm heading to do that now.  Had to get the family fed first.
Hopefully you gave the wife a couple inches of sausage...
LMFAO
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 23, 2015, 12:22:41 PM
Good mornin gents, happy Saturday!  Just got done weedwacking and the wife is finishing up mowing
That's next on my list.  The grass is outta control.  Don't want to piss off Tex.  ;)
Mine was 2 weeks since the last mow - fucking JUNGLE!
Mine is just about the same.  Nice day here so I'm heading to do that now.  Had to get the family fed first.
Hopefully you gave the wife a couple inches of sausage...
VERY few!
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 23, 2015, 12:26:06 PM
Good mornin gents, happy Saturday!  Just got done weedwacking and the wife is finishing up mowing
That's next on my list.  The grass is outta control.  Don't want to piss off Tex.  ;)
Mine was 2 weeks since the last mow - fucking JUNGLE!
Mine is just about the same.  Nice day here so I'm heading to do that now.  Had to get the family fed first.
Hopefully you gave the wife a couple inches of sausage...
Yuk, I just ate.  What's wrong with you?
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on May 23, 2015, 12:28:58 PM
Good mornin gents, happy Saturday!  Just got done weedwacking and the wife is finishing up mowing
That's next on my list.  The grass is outta control.  Don't want to piss off Tex.  ;)
Mine was 2 weeks since the last mow - fucking JUNGLE!
Mine is just about the same.  Nice day here so I'm heading to do that now.  Had to get the family fed first.
Hopefully you gave the wife a couple inches of sausage...
Yuk, I just ate.  What's wrong with you?
Just looking out for the best regarding your sexual interests :)
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 23, 2015, 02:18:59 PM
Hazzuh, I guess.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 04:05:43 PM
1/2 " Hail and 50-55 MPH wind about 10 miles away and moving my way
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 23, 2015, 04:48:09 PM
Hazzuh, I guess.
It was appreciated... Even a few hours later.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 23, 2015, 04:51:23 PM
1/2 " Hail and 50-55 MPH wind about 10 miles away and moving my way
Take cover, buddy.  We actually wound up with a gorgeous day here.  Spent several hours trying to remedy the lawn situation.  I'm exhausted now and need to get a meal in.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 05:00:49 PM
1/2 " Hail and 50-55 MPH wind about 10 miles away and moving my way
Take cover, buddy.  We actually wound up with a gorgeous day here.  Spent several hours trying to remedy the lawn situation.  I'm exhausted now and need to get a meal in.
Have a drink and a smoke!  We had some wind and hard rain but missed the hail.  Got to select a smoke pour a beer and head out on the patio now.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 05:13:49 PM
MF Lancero lit and a Pluff Mud from Holy City Brewing poured.

Watching LSU vs Florida Baseball, SEC Tournament semi Finalgame
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 23, 2015, 06:13:55 PM
MF Lancero lit and a Pluff Mud from Holy City Brewing poured.

Watching LSU vs Florida Baseball, SEC Tournament semi Finalgame
That sounds nice.  We just finished eating some leftover pizza.  I should have had a beer or two but didn't.  Wonder what's in the fridge.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 06:43:56 PM
MF Lancero lit and a Pluff Mud from Holy City Brewing poured.

Watching LSU vs Florida Baseball, SEC Tournament semi Finalgame
That sounds nice.  We just finished eating some leftover pizza.  I should have had a beer or two but didn't.  Wonder what's in the fridge.
Twice Baked Potato and a 36 oz cowboy cut ribeye on the grill here (steak is for both of us).

MF Lancero is a really good cigar!
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 23, 2015, 06:48:44 PM
That is a great stick.  Be careful not to overcook that ribeye.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 07:00:13 PM
That is a great stick.  Be careful not to overcook that ribeye.
LOL God No, that would be a disaster.  We eat  steak Rare.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 23, 2015, 07:15:08 PM
That is a great stick.  Be careful not to overcook that ribeye.
LOL God No, that would be a disaster.  We eat  steak Rare.
Mmmm, perfect!  I used to say, just wave a picture of a flame around my steak and that'll be enough.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 07:22:39 PM
That is a great stick.  Be careful not to overcook that ribeye.
LOL God No, that would be a disaster.  We eat  steak Rare.
Mmmm, perfect!  I used to say, just wave a picture of a flame around my steak and that'll be enough.
Just so it is not moo-ing
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 07:24:11 PM
Damn, now we got a tornado watch
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 23, 2015, 07:25:35 PM
Damn, now we got a tornado watch
That's just nuts.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: sfish on May 23, 2015, 07:50:45 PM
Outside with a Tat El Triunfador Lancero, original brown label very nice
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 23, 2015, 08:05:16 PM
Outside with a Tat El Triunfador Lancero, original brown label very nice
That does sound nice.  I saw some Tat Black CGs at the Davidoff store yesterday.  The store label said "Tat Melamine".
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 08:30:10 PM
Outside with a Tat El Triunfador Lancero, original brown label very nice
Excellent smoke!
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 08:30:35 PM
Outside with a Tat El Triunfador Lancero, original brown label very nice
That does sound nice.  I saw some Tat Black CGs at the Davidoff store yesterday.  The store label said "Tat Melamine".
:o
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 08:31:26 PM
Steak was perfect, charred outside , rare inside and very tender.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 08:32:02 PM
Damn, now we got a tornado watch
That's just nuts.
We have some crazy weather patterns here.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 08:32:23 PM
Good evening Fish.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 08:32:48 PM
Pecan Pie and a glass of Port now.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: sfish on May 23, 2015, 08:47:02 PM
Steak was perfect, charred outside , rare inside and very tender.
Sounds awesome, evening Tex. The Triunfador was excellent, La Bomba Napalm now
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: sfish on May 23, 2015, 08:48:31 PM
Pecan Pie and a glass of Port now.
Pecan pie is one of my favorites, I'm drinking Smuttynose Imperial Stout
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 08:49:43 PM
Steak was perfect, charred outside , rare inside and very tender.
Sounds awesome, evening Tex. The Triunfador was excellent, La Bomba Napalm now
You are a smoking machine tonight.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 08:50:20 PM
Pecan Pie and a glass of Port now.
Pecan pie is one of my favorites, I'm drinking Smuttynose Imperial Stout
Smuttynose, now that is a name.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 08:51:08 PM
No Dean today guess he is on Penis patrol.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 08:53:11 PM
I would not mind a little after dinner cigar but lightning and thunder with pouring down rain and wind.  Mosquitos are terrible too after all this rain.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 09:19:21 PM
Fuk'n tornado within 10 miles of me right now
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: sfish on May 23, 2015, 09:25:00 PM
Steak was perfect, charred outside , rare inside and very tender.
Sounds awesome, evening Tex. The Triunfador was excellent, La Bomba Napalm now
You are a smoking machine tonight.
After 8 hours of baseball tournament today I was pent up
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: sfish on May 23, 2015, 09:27:18 PM
I wouldn't mind getting a hold of more of those Triunfador Lanceros, bought that at the CI Hamburg Store before CFest
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 09:36:33 PM
Storm containing rotation just passed about 2 miles north of my house but it is training like a mother Fuk'r
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 09:43:17 PM
All clear at my place  just light rain now.  Hell of a storm glad we dodged the worst of it.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 23, 2015, 10:27:50 PM
All clear at my place  just light rain now.  Hell of a storm glad we dodged the worst of it.
Hope your neighbors were as fortunate.
Title: Re: 5/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 23, 2015, 10:54:50 PM
All clear at my place  just light rain now.  Hell of a storm glad we dodged the worst of it.
Hope your neighbors were as fortunate.
Most damage is flooding from rivers and streams.  Up to 11" of rain in some areas. I am at a Pretty high elevation so flooding is not an issue.

Tornados stayed above the goipund level so far.

75 MPH wind recorded at the airport.