CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 03, 2023, 01:05:48 AM

Title: 11/3/2023
Post by: CigarBanter on November 03, 2023, 01:05:48 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard.
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2023, 05:56:10 AM
Morning, boyos. Friday!
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2023, 05:57:10 AM
Joe:

Door #1 - La Perla Habana Cazadores Toro - 20/29.99

Door #2 - Ramon Bueso Genesis Oscuro Robusto - 10/32.50

Door #3 - Romeo y Julieta 1875 Nicaragua Toro - 10/44.99
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2023, 05:58:10 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - CAO Gold Churchill - 10/34.99

Door #2 - Ave Maria Immaculata Belicoso - 10/39.99

Door #3 - Gurkha's Most Grand Sampler - 15/54.99
    5 x Gurkha Centurian Doble Perfecto (6.0”x60)
    5 x Gurkha Yakuza Toro (6.0”x54)
    5 x Gurkha 125th Anniversary Rothschild (6.0”x54) – ‘94’ rated
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2023, 07:07:04 AM
Morning, boyos. Friday!
Good morning, LTG. Remember when it was warm out?
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2023, 07:50:03 AM
Morning, boyos. Friday!
Good morning, LTG. Remember when it was warm out?
Barely. Though, it is supposed to get up to 59 today, so here's hoping they got that one right.
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2023, 07:51:13 AM
Morning, boyos. Friday!
Good morning, LTG. Remember when it was warm out?
Barely. Though, it is supposed to get up to 59 today, so here's hoping they got that one right.
Car is showing 34°, at the moment. I'll believe it when I see it.
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2023, 07:57:42 AM
Morning, boyos. Friday!
Good morning, LTG. Remember when it was warm out?
Barely. Though, it is supposed to get up to 59 today, so here's hoping they got that one right.
Car is showing 34°, at the moment. I'll believe it when I see it.
Agreed.
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2023, 08:20:03 AM
We've got soccer tonight. We lost against this team when we faced them two weeks ago. We were also missing 4 of our best players, including my son Max. I'm looking forward to it, despite the cold.
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2023, 08:47:14 AM
We've got soccer tonight. We lost against this team when we faced them two weeks ago. We were also missing 4 of our best players, including my son Max. I'm looking forward to it, despite the cold.
This is the three times in a season team, is it?
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2023, 08:52:00 AM
We've got soccer tonight. We lost against this team when we faced them two weeks ago. We were also missing 4 of our best players, including my son Max. I'm looking forward to it, despite the cold.
This is the three times in a season team, is it?
Yes it is. So tonight's game is important. As will be the game scheduled for the 18th.
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2023, 09:05:54 AM
We've got soccer tonight. We lost against this team when we faced them two weeks ago. We were also missing 4 of our best players, including my son Max. I'm looking forward to it, despite the cold.
This is the three times in a season team, is it?
Yes it is. So tonight's game is important. As will be the game scheduled for the 18th.
Go team!
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2023, 10:58:46 AM
Failed Connections. In seeing the final results, not sure I ever had a chance.
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2023, 11:00:46 AM
Failed Connections. In seeing the final results, not sure I ever had a chance.
I prefer it that way. Pisses me off when I missed something obvious.
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2023, 11:46:17 AM
Failed Connections. In seeing the final results, not sure I ever had a chance.
I prefer it that way. Pisses me off when I missed something obvious.
Lol, same.
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2023, 01:15:20 PM
Up to 58 out now, with tons of sunshine. I should really open a door and see how nice it feels.
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2023, 01:15:33 PM
Afternoon page 2 arrival. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2023, 01:16:37 PM
Up to 58 out now, with tons of sunshine. I should really open a door and see how nice it feels.
Feels pretty damn nice.
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 03, 2023, 01:21:59 PM
Afternoon page 2 arrival. Sheesh.
Really!  Got Figment dropped off at camp, daughter took the car, so I think I'll have a cigar.
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2023, 01:28:42 PM
Afternoon page 2 arrival. Sheesh.
Really!  Got Figment dropped off at camp, daughter took the car, so I think I'll have a cigar.
Sounds like a solid plan to me. Afternoon, Hotels.comDave.
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2023, 02:19:05 PM
An interesting fact for Tony: the Steelers are the only team in the Super Bowl era to have a winning record through 8 games despite being outgained in every game.
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2023, 02:51:56 PM
An interesting fact for Tony: the Steelers are the only team in the Super Bowl era to have a winning record through 8 games despite being outgained in every game.
Not sure whether that's a good thing or not. We have to take care of that outgaining part.
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2023, 04:04:48 PM
An interesting fact for Tony: the Steelers are the only team in the Super Bowl era to have a winning record through 8 games despite being outgained in every game.
Not sure whether that's a good thing or not. We have to take care of that outgaining part.
Not sure either, that's why I went with interesting. But, victories are all that matters, for the most part. The tie-breaker scenarios are possibly another story, but that's a long ways off.
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2023, 05:11:26 PM
Wordle 867 3/6

⬛🟩🟨⬛⬛
🟨🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2023, 06:48:21 PM
Wordle 867 3/6*

⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟨🟨🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2023, 09:10:55 PM
Diesel Uncut

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231104/3d456addd41092c23b4a1dc37c51fea3.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: boilerchillerman on November 03, 2023, 09:32:04 PM
I had to roll into more of a supervisory, managing, leader type position at work and have been extremely busy.
I hope you are all doing well.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231104/22a025d2e6169b6d0951c10323051658.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2023, 09:35:47 PM
I had to roll into more of a supervisory, managing, leader type position at work and have been extremely busy.
I hope you are all doing well.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231104/22a025d2e6169b6d0951c10323051658.jpg)
Hope that came with a pay bump.

Evening, BossManRick.
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: bluecollar on November 03, 2023, 09:46:07 PM
I had to roll into more of a supervisory, managing, leader type position at work and have been extremely busy.
I hope you are all doing well.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231104/22a025d2e6169b6d0951c10323051658.jpg)
Hope that came with a pay bump.

Evening, BossManRick.
My manager was let go. No extra pay but I'm in a better position to execute my plan.
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: bluecollar on November 03, 2023, 09:48:34 PM
I had to roll into more of a supervisory, managing, leader type position at work and have been extremely busy.
I hope you are all doing well.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231104/22a025d2e6169b6d0951c10323051658.jpg)
Hope that came with a pay bump.

Evening, BossManRick.
My manager was let go. No extra pay but I'm in a better position to execute my plan.
I don't let that boss stuff go to my head but I see why some people don't want to be the Chief.
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: bluecollar on November 03, 2023, 09:51:57 PM
That Miami Snow is a legit Connecticut. I'll burn another this weekend, will post pic.
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: bluecollar on November 03, 2023, 09:55:33 PM
I had to roll into more of a supervisory, managing, leader type position at work and have been extremely busy.
I hope you are all doing well.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231104/22a025d2e6169b6d0951c10323051658.jpg)
Original Ava. Nights Templar
Good smoke
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2023, 10:27:53 PM
I had to roll into more of a supervisory, managing, leader type position at work and have been extremely busy.
I hope you are all doing well.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231104/22a025d2e6169b6d0951c10323051658.jpg)
Hope that came with a pay bump.

Evening, BossManRick.
My manager was let go. No extra pay but I'm in a better position to execute my plan.
Good to have that vision.
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2023, 11:15:18 PM
Connections
Puzzle #145
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2023, 11:17:20 PM
We've got soccer tonight. We lost against this team when we faced them two weeks ago. We were also missing 4 of our best players, including my son Max. I'm looking forward to it, despite the cold.
This is the three times in a season team, is it?
Yes it is. So tonight's game is important. As will be the game scheduled for the 18th.
Go team!
Great game. We won 6-2. They were humbled.
Title: Re: 11/3/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2023, 11:22:40 PM
We've got soccer tonight. We lost against this team when we faced them two weeks ago. We were also missing 4 of our best players, including my son Max. I'm looking forward to it, despite the cold.
This is the three times in a season team, is it?
Yes it is. So tonight's game is important. As will be the game scheduled for the 18th.
Go team!
Great game. We won 6-2. They were humbled.
Nice!