CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 14, 2023, 12:00:31 AM

Title: 8/14/2023
Post by: CigarBanter on August 14, 2023, 12:00:31 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2023, 12:16:32 AM
Good evening all.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2023, 12:17:36 AM
Cloudy here, no Perseids for me.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: bluecollar on August 14, 2023, 05:48:51 AM
Good evening all.
Is AJ making for Caldwell too?
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: bluecollar on August 14, 2023, 05:51:55 AM
Good evening all.
Is AJ making for Caldwell too?
I know there was the T release a while back but I answered my own question.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 06:06:32 AM
Morning, boyos.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 06:07:11 AM
Joe:

Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 '50 Years' Robusto - 5/24.99
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 06:08:02 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Montecristo Platinum Toro - 10/54.99

Door #2 - Obsidian White Noise Robusto - 10/29.99

Door #3 - 5 Vegas Cask Strength Toro - 5/19.99
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2023, 07:06:34 AM
Good evening all.
Is AJ making for Caldwell too?
I was thinking the same. I know Dave is a big Caldwell fan and wondering how this one stacks up.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2023, 07:07:57 AM
Good evening all.
Is AJ making for Caldwell too?
I know there was the T release a while back but I answered my own question.
Now that you mention it, I remembered that I've smoked it.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2023, 07:08:33 AM
Morning, boyos.
Good morning, LTG.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 07:09:47 AM
Morning, boyos.
Good morning, LTG.
Howdy, Tony. What's the good word?
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2023, 07:19:55 AM
Morning, boyos.
Good morning, LTG.
Howdy, Tony. What's the good word?
Spent a very nice weekend in Providence. Yesterday was a long day moving my daughter across campus, especially since the elevator was broken. Luckily, she was only on the 2nd floor. But then the ride home felt even longer because I was already so tired. So I guess the good word is, home sweet home.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: bluecollar on August 14, 2023, 07:23:27 AM
Morning, boyos.
Good morning, LTG.
Howdy, Tony. What's the good word?
Spent a very nice weekend in Providence. Yesterday was a long day moving my daughter across campus, especially since the elevator was broken. Luckily, she was only on the 2nd floor. But then the ride home felt even longer because I was already so tired. So I guess the good word is, home sweet home.
Oucho I move my son in next week.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: bluecollar on August 14, 2023, 07:24:48 AM
Good morning Dave and Tony. I'm at work so activity may be limited here.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2023, 07:41:59 AM
Morning, boyos.
Good morning, LTG.
Howdy, Tony. What's the good word?
Spent a very nice weekend in Providence. Yesterday was a long day moving my daughter across campus, especially since the elevator was broken. Luckily, she was only on the 2nd floor. But then the ride home felt even longer because I was already so tired. So I guess the good word is, home sweet home.
Oucho I move my son in next week.
Good morning, Rick. Where is your son headed?
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2023, 07:42:23 AM
Morning, boyos.
Good morning, LTG.
Howdy, Tony. What's the good word?
Spent a very nice weekend in Providence. Yesterday was a long day moving my daughter across campus, especially since the elevator was broken. Luckily, she was only on the 2nd floor. But then the ride home felt even longer because I was already so tired. So I guess the good word is, home sweet home.
Oucho I move my son in next week.
She never really came home this summer because of an internship she had there in Rhode Island. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to continue staying in the same dorm. She is going to be a Residents Assistant this coming semester.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 07:46:20 AM
Morning, boyos.
Good morning, LTG.
Howdy, Tony. What's the good word?
Spent a very nice weekend in Providence. Yesterday was a long day moving my daughter across campus, especially since the elevator was broken. Luckily, she was only on the 2nd floor. But then the ride home felt even longer because I was already so tired. So I guess the good word is, home sweet home.
Certainly sounds like it.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2023, 07:56:49 AM
Well, it's not work that I get paid for but it's still a grind. Happy Dean Day.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2023, 08:48:28 AM
Grind lull.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2023, 08:49:56 AM
@LuvTooGolf - What happened with Internet connection? Are you going to get both the water heater and Internet issues resolved today?
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 08:53:50 AM
@LuvTooGolf - What happened with Internet connection? Are you going to get both the water heater and Internet issues resolved today?
Internet issues appear to be resolved. Guy came out yesterday and he believes some trees and branches in the neighbor's yard growing up around the pole the line comes in from is what was causing the problem, pulling on the cord and making the connection not as solid. So far, everything seems ok, but he gave me his number to come back and do some trimming around the wire if the issue comes back.

As for the hot water, guy should be here with a new tank at 11:30. Luckily for me, I was on the treadmill this morning, so my shower afterwards being cold didn't bother me. Was still much colder than my body expected, though. Took my breath away a bit. Lol
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2023, 09:01:43 AM
Cold showers are tough. I hear ya.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 09:13:13 AM
Cold showers are tough. I hear ya.
It was definitely invigorating.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2023, 09:35:31 AM
Good evening all.
Is AJ making for Caldwell too?
Yes, one of their few good ones.  The King is Dead is a very nice cigar.
Also makes Long Live the King.

....and The T with Booth as well

Only Caldwell cigars I smoke.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2023, 09:37:59 AM
Morning Dave Rick and Tony.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2023, 09:41:53 AM
Good evening all.
Is AJ making for Caldwell too?
I was thinking the same. I know Dave is a big Caldwell fan and wondering how this one stacks up.
Both the King is Dead and Long Live the King are excellent cigars.  The T (maduro) is my favorite of the three.  Maduro was the original T.  T Connecticut came later.  Not crazy about it.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2023, 10:09:57 AM
Was reading an article on AJ Fernandez last night in Cigar Afficionado (realized it was from 2016).

Stated that he makes 14 million cigars a year, has 600 acres in Nicaragua (360 just in Esteli).  60% of the cigars go to CI and 10% to private label, leaving 30% for his own lines.

I would be very curious to know what those numbers are now.  I would say 50% higher production volume and land owned, less to CI, more private label and his own lines.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2023, 10:14:17 AM
Was reading an article on AJ Fernandez last night in Cigar Afficionado (realized it was from 2016).

Stated that he makes 14 million cigars a year, has 600 acres in Nicaragua (360 just in Esteli).  60% of the cigars go to CI and 10% to private label, leaving 30% for his own lines.

I would be very curious to know what those numbers are now.  I would say 50% higher production volume and land owned, less to CI, more private label and his own lines.
Interesting, yes. I think those are good assumptions.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2023, 10:16:37 AM
Today is Monday, Aug. 14, the 226th day of 2023.
There are 139 days left in the year.

Today's highlight

On Aug. 14, 1945, President Harry S. Truman announced that Imperial Japan had surrendered unconditionally, ending World War II.

On this date

In 1848, the Oregon Territory was created.

In 1935, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the Social Security Act into law.

In 1941, President Franklin D. Roosevelt and British Prime Minister Winston Churchill issued the Atlantic Charter, a statement of principles that renounced aggression.

In 1947, Pakistan became independent of British rule.

In 1948, the Summer Olympics in London, the first held since 1936, ended.

In 1973, U.S. bombing of Cambodia came to a halt.

In 1980, actor-model Dorothy Stratten was shot to death at age 20 by her estranged husband and manager, Paul Snider, who then killed himself.

In 1994, Ilich Ramirez Sanchez, the terrorist known as "Carlos the Jackal," was captured by French agents in Sudan.

In 1995, Shannon Faulkner officially became the first female cadet in the history of The Citadel, South Carolina's state military college. (However, Faulkner quit the school less than a week later, citing the stress of her court fight, and her isolation among the male cadets.)

In 1997, an unrepentant Timothy McVeigh was formally sentenced to death for the Oklahoma City bombing. (McVeigh was executed by lethal injection in 2001.)

In 2009, Charles Manson follower Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme, 60, convicted of trying to assassinate President Gerald Ford in 1975, was released from a Texas prison hospital after more than three decades behind bars.

In 2020, India's coronavirus death toll overtook Britain's to become the fourth-highest in the world after another single-day record increase in cases.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2023, 10:17:17 AM
Ten years ago: Israeli and Palestinian negotiators kicked off their first substantive round of peace talks in nearly five years, meeting at an undisclosed location in Jerusalem. Riot police swept away two encampments of supporters of ousted Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi in Cairo, sparking running street battles. Former Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr., D-Ill., was sentenced to 2 1/2 years in prison for illegally spending $750,000 in campaign funds on personal items.

Five years ago: A highway bridge collapsed in the Italian city of Genoa during a storm, sending vehicles plunging nearly 150 feet and leaving 43 people dead. A state grand jury report concluded that some 300 Roman Catholic priests in Pennsylvania had molested more than 1,000 children since the 1940s and that church officials had covered up complaints. Puerto Rico officials announced that power was restored to the entire island for the first time since Hurricane Maria nearly 11 months earlier. Los Angeles transit officials said the city's subway system would become the first in the country to install body scanners to screen passengers for weapons and explosives.

One year ago: A delegation of American lawmakers arrived in Taiwan just 12 days after a visit by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that angered China. China responded to Pelosi's visit by sending missiles, warships and warplanes into the seas and air around Taiwan. The five-member delegation, led by Democratic Sen. Ed Markey of Massachusetts, was there to meet President Tsai Ing-wen and other officials, as well as members of the private sector, to discuss shared interests including reducing tensions in the Taiwan Strait and investments in semiconductors. Salman Rushdie's agent said the author was "on the road to recovery" two days after suffering serious injuries in a stabbing at a lecture in upstate New York. A fire ripped through a packed Coptic Orthodox church during morning services in Egypt's capital, killing 41 worshippers, including at least 15 children, and injuring 16 other people
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2023, 10:20:08 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Broadway lyricist Lee Adams ("Bye Bye Birdie") is 99.
College Football Hall of Famer John Brodie is 88.
Singer Dash Crofts is 85.
Country singer Connie Smith is 82.
Comedian-actor Steve Martin is 78.
Movie director Wim Wenders is 78.
Actor Antonio Fargas is 77.
Singer-musician Larry Graham is 77.
Actor Susan Saint James is 77.
Author Danielle Steel is 76.
Rock singer-musician Terry Adams (NRBQ) is 75.
"Far Side" cartoonist Gary Larson is 73.
Actor Carl Lumbly is 72.
Olympic gold medal swimmer Debbie Meyer is 71.
Actor Jackee Harry is 67.
Actor Marcia Gay Harden is 64.
Basketball Hall of Famer Earvin "Magic" Johnson is 64.
Sen. Bill Hagerty, R-Tenn., is 64.
Singer Sarah Brightman is 63.
Actor Susan Olsen is 62.
Actor-turned-fashion/interior designer Cristi Conaway is 59.
Rock musician Keith Howland (Chicago) is 59.
Actor Halle Berry is 57.
Actor Ben Bass is 55.
Actor Catherine Bell is 55.
Rock musician Kevin Cadogan is 53.
Actor Scott Michael Campbell is 52.
Actor Christopher Gorham is 49.
Actor Mila Kunis is 40.
Actor Lamorne Morris is 40.
TV personality Spencer Pratt is 40.
Former NFL player Tim Tebow is 36.
Actor Marsai Martin is 19.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2023, 10:20:27 AM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 10:25:32 AM
Today's Over/Under is 10
9
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2023, 10:30:03 AM
Happy Birthday!
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2023, 10:30:42 AM
And...
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 10:31:23 AM
Happy Birthday!
Post of the year so far, IMFO.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2023, 11:00:28 AM
Happy Birthday!
Post of the year so far, IMFO.
Maybe just a little more Catherine Bell
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 11:05:06 AM
Happy Birthday!
Post of the year so far, IMFO.
Maybe just a little more Catherine Bell
Another winner.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2023, 11:15:05 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2023, 11:15:27 AM
Wordle 786 4/6

🟩🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2023, 11:16:35 AM
The heat yesterday about killed me. Gonna be worse today and tomorrow. Brutal.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 11:17:49 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, TryingToKeepCoolRaz.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2023, 11:19:06 AM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Fifteen.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 11:32:59 AM
Plumbers arrived a few minutes early. Good start.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 11:33:22 AM
The heat yesterday about killed me. Gonna be worse today and tomorrow. Brutal.
How hot is it getting out there?
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2023, 11:36:27 AM
Happy Birthday!
Post of the year so far, IMFO.
Maybe just a little more Catherine Bell
It couldn't hurt.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2023, 11:37:14 AM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Only six.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2023, 11:38:12 AM
Good morning, @razgueado.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2023, 11:45:11 AM
The heat yesterday about killed me. Gonna be worse today and tomorrow. Brutal.
How hot is it getting out there?
It's gonna be 95° today. In Arizona they'd scoff at that, but it's really oppressive here.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 11:50:27 AM
The heat yesterday about killed me. Gonna be worse today and tomorrow. Brutal.
How hot is it getting out there?
It's gonna be 95° today. In Arizona they'd scoff at that, but it's really oppressive here.
In AZ, that's downright pleasant. Humidity is no joke.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2023, 12:05:44 PM
Wordle 786 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 12:27:02 PM
Wordle 786 4/6*

🟩⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2023, 12:27:14 PM
The heat yesterday about killed me. Gonna be worse today and tomorrow. Brutal.
How hot is it getting out there?
It's gonna be 95° today. In Arizona they'd scoff at that, but it's really oppressive here.
In AZ, that's downright pleasant. Humidity is no joke.
Relative humidity is 54%, which is considered mild. But it's enough to make 95° unpleasant. And given how far north we are - people don't realize we're solidly north of Portland, Maine here - there's less atmospheric protection.

I spent about three hours in it yesterday doing two dump runs, and ended up woozy and fatigued - kinda like being on Oxy but without the euphoria.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2023, 12:59:18 PM
The heat yesterday about killed me. Gonna be worse today and tomorrow. Brutal.
Aren't you still working from home....and inside?
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2023, 01:02:39 PM
The heat yesterday about killed me. Gonna be worse today and tomorrow. Brutal.
How hot is it getting out there?
It's gonna be 95° today. In Arizona they'd scoff at that, but it's really oppressive here.
Just about the same for us today.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2023, 01:50:13 PM
The heat yesterday about killed me. Gonna be worse today and tomorrow. Brutal.
How hot is it getting out there?
It's gonna be 95° today. In Arizona they'd scoff at that, but it's really oppressive here.
In AZ, that's downright pleasant. Humidity is no joke.
Relative humidity is 54%, which is considered mild. But it's enough to make 95° unpleasant. And given how far north we are - people don't realize we're solidly north of Portland, Maine here - there's less atmospheric protection.

I spent about three hours in it yesterday doing two dump runs, and ended up woozy and fatigued - kinda like being on Oxy but without the euphoria.
Oxy Without the Euphoria was gonna be the name of my band!
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 01:51:49 PM
The heat yesterday about killed me. Gonna be worse today and tomorrow. Brutal.
How hot is it getting out there?
It's gonna be 95° today. In Arizona they'd scoff at that, but it's really oppressive here.
In AZ, that's downright pleasant. Humidity is no joke.
Relative humidity is 54%, which is considered mild. But it's enough to make 95° unpleasant. And given how far north we are - people don't realize we're solidly north of Portland, Maine here - there's less atmospheric protection.

I spent about three hours in it yesterday doing two dump runs, and ended up woozy and fatigued - kinda like being on Oxy but without the euphoria.
Oxy Without the Euphoria was gonna be the name of my band!
Your first album could be titled Night Sweats.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2023, 01:57:42 PM
The heat yesterday about killed me. Gonna be worse today and tomorrow. Brutal.
How hot is it getting out there?
It's gonna be 95° today. In Arizona they'd scoff at that, but it's really oppressive here.
In AZ, that's downright pleasant. Humidity is no joke.
Relative humidity is 54%, which is considered mild. But it's enough to make 95° unpleasant. And given how far north we are - people don't realize we're solidly north of Portland, Maine here - there's less atmospheric protection.

I spent about three hours in it yesterday doing two dump runs, and ended up woozy and fatigued - kinda like being on Oxy but without the euphoria.
Oxy Without the Euphoria was gonna be the name of my band!
Your first album could be titled Night Sweats.
I'm giddy about the new career path. Now I just have to learn how to play an instrument, write music, and find a few bands mates.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2023, 02:00:36 PM
The heat yesterday about killed me. Gonna be worse today and tomorrow. Brutal.
Aren't you still working from home....and inside?
Yes, but like most homes in this area, I don't have any kind of air conditioning. The lower level of my tri-level home stays fairly cool, and we've done some practical things like covering the skylights in the main level.

What killed me yesterday was the three hours I spent outside in the heat.

But it will still get warm even in the lower level of the house this afternoon. And the problem is that the humidity insulates, so that the temperature won't drop off much after dark. And dark doesn't come until after 9pm.

In Arizona, the hottest part of the day is early afternoon, and it's dark by 7pm. Here, the hottest part of the day is after 3pm, and there are still five hours or more of sunlight after that. So in a heatwave like this, the warmth essentially accumulates until the wave peaks.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 02:11:58 PM
[...]

Sounds rough. I wish you cool thoughts.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 02:12:12 PM
[...]

Details baby, details.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 02:18:45 PM
New hot water tank in place and currently heating up.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 02:19:17 PM
And with that, I bid you hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2023, 03:30:50 PM
New hot water tank in place and currently heating up.
That's hot.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2023, 04:40:05 PM
[...]

Nah, you just need to work on writing the song. You write a good song, getting players is easy. If nothing else, go to church. Churches get pretty good players these days.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2023, 05:46:04 PM
[...]

I'll take your word for it.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 05:46:41 PM
New hot water tank in place and currently heating up.
That's hot.
A little too hot, actually. Just had to go turn the damn thing down a notch.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2023, 06:08:02 PM
New hot water tank in place and currently heating up.
That's hot.
A little too hot, actually. Just had to go turn the damn thing down a notch.
Don't want to be burning your sensitive parts.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: razgueado on August 14, 2023, 06:35:52 PM
[...]

Well, I've had a song played on radio in a major market. Does that mean anything?

It was Portland, and it was at 1:15am. And it was 1986. And one person called in and raved about it...but she was the girlfriend of the keyboard player. That counts doesn't it?

No?

How about if she was an aerobics instructor and she was, like, Jamie Lee Curtis smokin' hot? Does that help?

No?

Then don't listen to me.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: bluecollar on August 14, 2023, 07:10:08 PM
Nipple tips(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230814/c55b7547a3eed7cd1a9526c2649c9230.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 07:17:26 PM
New hot water tank in place and currently heating up.
That's hot.
A little too hot, actually. Just had to go turn the damn thing down a notch.
Don't want to be burning your sensitive parts.
My thoughts exactly.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2023, 07:57:13 PM

[...]

That more than counts. That's very cool, in fact. The hot JLC smoking hot aerobics instructor is a plus.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2023, 08:08:08 PM
Nipple tips(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230814/c55b7547a3eed7cd1a9526c2649c9230.jpg)
That cigar kicks my ass. But it is tasty.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: bluecollar on August 14, 2023, 08:36:11 PM
Nipple tips(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230814/c55b7547a3eed7cd1a9526c2649c9230.jpg)
That cigar kicks my ass. But it is tasty.
One of the few that makes my hair stand up
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: bluecollar on August 14, 2023, 08:38:17 PM
Not that this would make Dave feel better but I remember when I would buy a good hot water heater for 100 bucks.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 08:40:26 PM
Not that this would make Dave feel better but I remember when I would buy a good hot water heater for 100 bucks.
I once got gas for 76 cents a gallon, it is what it is. I've got hot water again, that's good enough for me.
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2023, 09:17:00 PM
EPC Seleccion Oscuro

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230815/007d7e1de7312e97ca18ba28528f54ca.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/14/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2023, 11:44:28 PM
Nipple tips(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230814/c55b7547a3eed7cd1a9526c2649c9230.jpg)
A nice nipple always makes an evening better.