CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 08, 2022, 12:00:25 AM

Title: 10/8/2022
Post by: CigarBanter on October 08, 2022, 12:00:25 AM
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: razgueado on October 08, 2022, 03:50:58 AM
Two words after the third guess. Flip a coin.  Wrong. So...in five.

Wordle 476 5/6

🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: razgueado on October 08, 2022, 04:02:01 AM
I have a staffer in the hospital with lesions on the brain, demyalination, and a likely diagnosis of MS. All of this is manageable, and I can tell him that all night, and tell him that his job is safe, and we're the Dept. Of Health and we understand this and have policies for it. But this will still scare the shit out of you. So in the morning, y'all hug your kids, and thank God if you aren't having to deal with this kinda shit. If you don't believe in God, then do whatever you do and be happy you and your kids are healthy. Or if you ARE dealing with this kinda shit, then be like Dean and go golfing anyway. Call in sick. Tell your bosses I authorized it.

Peace, amigos. I wish you the peace I'm trying to project to Justin and Erin tonight.

Night, Lads.

Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 05:40:19 AM
I have a staffer in the hospital with lesions on the brain, demyalination, and a likely diagnosis of MS. All of this is manageable, and I can tell him that all night, and tell him that his job is safe, and we're the Dept. Of Health and we understand this and have policies for it. But this will still scare the shit out of you. So in the morning, y'all hug your kids, and thank God if you aren't having to deal with this kinda shit. If you don't believe in God, then do whatever you do and be happy you and your kids are healthy. Or if you ARE dealing with this kinda shit, then be like Dean and go golfing anyway. Call in sick. Tell your bosses I authorized it.

Peace, amigos. I wish you the peace I'm trying to project to Justin and Erin tonight.

Night, Lads.
Appreciate the sentiment and I'm so very sorry for your colleague and his family.

Peace be with you too, mi hermano.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 06:15:15 AM
JoeCigar:

La Perla Habana Classic Cameroon Robusto (5.2"x50) - 10 / $37.50
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 06:19:22 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - 601 Snakebite (Robusto) (5.0"x52) - Box of 10 / $49.50

Door #2 - ACID by Drew Estate Deep Dish (Gordo) (5.0"x58) - 10 / $49.99

Door #3 - Rocky Patel Vintage 20th Anniversary Toro (6.0"x50) - 5 / $24.99
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 06:26:06 AM
Didn't get the Heardle but it was reachable.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 06:43:00 AM
Bit of a tough one but the four day streak lives on...

Wordle 476 5/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨🟩
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2022, 09:02:45 AM
I have a staffer in the hospital with lesions on the brain, demyalination, and a likely diagnosis of MS. All of this is manageable, and I can tell him that all night, and tell him that his job is safe, and we're the Dept. Of Health and we understand this and have policies for it. But this will still scare the shit out of you. So in the morning, y'all hug your kids, and thank God if you aren't having to deal with this kinda shit. If you don't believe in God, then do whatever you do and be happy you and your kids are healthy. Or if you ARE dealing with this kinda shit, then be like Dean and go golfing anyway. Call in sick. Tell your bosses I authorized it.

Peace, amigos. I wish you the peace I'm trying to project to Justin and Erin tonight.

Night, Lads.
And the same for you and yours, Razman.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2022, 09:03:04 AM
And morning, Tony. Happy Saturday. Hope it's not too busy for you.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2022, 09:03:47 AM
Wordle 476 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2022, 09:04:10 AM
Wordle 476 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
The wife actually got it in 3, the jerk.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 09:11:29 AM
Wordle 476 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
The wife actually got it in 3, the jerk.
But we already know that she cheats.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 09:14:22 AM
And morning, Tony. Happy Saturday. Hope it's not too busy for you.
My daughter is home from college and I'm hoping to spend some quality time with the family.

One baseball game today, one soccer game tomorrow, and then there's the football game I need to watch because I've got a 5er on the line.

How about you?
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2022, 09:34:12 AM
And morning, Tony. Happy Saturday. Hope it's not too busy for you.
My daughter is home from college and I'm hoping to spend some quality time with the family.

One baseball game today, one soccer game tomorrow, and then there's the football game I need to watch because I've got a 5er on the line.

How about you?
OT right now. Got some of the cupboards in the kitchen cleaned out ready for paint, so I'll be doing that off and on all weekend. Couple of errands to run today, then dinner at the in-laws tomorrow.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2022, 09:34:24 AM
Wordle 476 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
The wife actually got it in 3, the jerk.
But we already know that she cheats.
This is undeniable.  ;D
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 09:43:26 AM
And morning, Tony. Happy Saturday. Hope it's not too busy for you.
My daughter is home from college and I'm hoping to spend some quality time with the family.

One baseball game today, one soccer game tomorrow, and then there's the football game I need to watch because I've got a 5er on the line.

How about you?
OT right now. Got some of the cupboards in the kitchen cleaned out ready for paint, so I'll be doing that off and on all weekend. Couple of errands to run today, then dinner at the in-laws tomorrow.
I'm hoping not to have to do anything like that this weekend but I'm sure something will pop up. The wife and kids have her extra day off on Monday but I do not.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2022, 09:46:15 AM
And morning, Tony. Happy Saturday. Hope it's not too busy for you.
My daughter is home from college and I'm hoping to spend some quality time with the family.

One baseball game today, one soccer game tomorrow, and then there's the football game I need to watch because I've got a 5er on the line.

How about you?
OT right now. Got some of the cupboards in the kitchen cleaned out ready for paint, so I'll be doing that off and on all weekend. Couple of errands to run today, then dinner at the in-laws tomorrow.
I'm hoping not to have to do anything like that this weekend but I'm sure something will pop up. The wife and kids have her extra day off on Monday but I do not.
No one has Monday off here, but the kids do have next Friday off. And of course they make that the day to pick up fundraiser stuff, so despite having the day off, I still have to drive to the school anyways.

But I'm not bitter.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 09:59:18 AM
[...]

I'd send that shit in on Thursday with the girls. You ain't selling anything more at that point.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2022, 09:59:30 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - 601 Snakebite (Robusto) (5.0"x52) - Box of 10 / $49.50

Door #2 - ACID by Drew Estate Deep Dish (Gordo) (5.0"x58) - 10 / $49.99

Door #3 - Rocky Patel Vintage 20th Anniversary Toro (6.0"x50) - 5 / $24.99
Snakebite wasn't bad...but not $50 not bad.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2022, 10:00:50 AM
[...]

No, it's picking up the stuff that was already sold. Not sure why they're not just sending them home with the kids on Thursday, but what do I know?
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2022, 10:01:42 AM
Morning, NotBadDave.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2022, 10:05:33 AM
Wordle 476 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
The wife actually got it in 3, the jerk.
But we already know that she cheats.
Oh yea????   ???   :o
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2022, 10:17:12 AM
Today is Saturday, Oct. 8, the 281st day of 2022.
There are 84 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On Oct. 8, 1871, the Great Chicago Fire erupted; fires also broke out in Peshtigo, Wisconsin, and in several communities in Michigan.

On this date:

In 1914, the World War I song “Keep the Home Fires Burning,” by Ivor Novello and Lena Guilbert Ford, was first published in London under the title ”’Till the Boys Come Home.”

In 1945, President Harry S. Truman told a press conference in Tiptonville, Tennessee, that the secret scientific knowledge behind the atomic bomb would be shared only with Britain and Canada.

In 1956, Don Larsen pitched the only perfect game in a World Series to date as the New York Yankees beat the Brooklyn Dodgers in Game 5, 2-0.

In 1982, all labor organizations in Poland, including Solidarity, were banned.

In 1985, the hijackers of the Italian cruise ship Achille Lauro (ah-KEE’-leh LOW’-roh) killed American passenger Leon Klinghoffer, who was in a wheelchair, and threw his body overboard.

In 1997, scientists reported the Mars Pathfinder had yielded what could be the strongest evidence yet that Mars might once have been hospitable to life.

In 1998, the House triggered an open-ended impeachment inquiry against President Bill Clinton in a momentous 258-176 vote; 31 Democrats joined majority Republicans in opening the way for nationally televised impeachment hearings.

In 2002, a federal judge approved President George W. Bush’s request to reopen West Coast ports, ending a 10-day labor lockout that was costing the U.S. economy an estimated $1 to $2 billion a day.

In 2005, a magnitude 7.6 earthquake flattened villages on the Pakistan-India border, killing an estimated 86,000 people.

In 2010, British aid worker Linda Norgrove, who’d been taken captive in Afghanistan, was killed during a U.S. special forces rescue attempt, apparently by a U.S. grenade.

In 2016, Donald Trump vowed on Twitter to continue his campaign; many Republicans were calling on Trump to abandon his presidential bid in the wake of the release of a 2005 video in which he made lewd remarks about women and appeared to condone sexual assault.

In 2020, authorities in Michigan said six men had been charged with conspiring to kidnap Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer in reaction to what they viewed as her “uncontrolled power.” (Two of the six pleaded guilty, two others were acquitted and the remaining two were convicted at a retrial in August 2022.) Democrat Joe Biden said President Donald Trump’s tweet earlier in the year to “LIBERATE MICHIGAN” may have encouraged the alleged kidnapping plot.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2022, 10:19:30 AM
Ten years ago: President Barack Obama designated the Keene, California, home of Cesar Chavez, the late founder of the United Farmworkers Union, as a national monument.

Five years ago: Harvey Weinstein was fired from The Weinstein Company amid allegations that he was responsible for decades of sexual harassment against female actors and employees. Vice President Mike Pence left the 49ers-Colts game in Indianapolis after about a dozen San Francisco players took a knee during the national anthem; Pence tweeted that he wouldn’t “dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag or our National Anthem.”

One year ago: The White House said President Joe Biden would not block the handover of documents sought by a House panel investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol. Federal prosecutors announced that they would not file charges against a white police officer who shot a Black man, Jacob Blake, in Wisconsin in August 2020. A federal appeals court allowed the nation’s toughest abortion law to go back into effect in Texas; the order came just one day after a lower court sided with the Biden administration and suspended the law. Journalists Maria Ressa of the Philippines and Dmitry Muratov of Russia won the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize for their fight for freedom of expression in countries where reporters faced persistent attacks, harassment and even murder.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2022, 10:23:18 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Entertainment reporter Rona Barrett is 86.
Actor Paul Hogan is 83.
R&B singer Fred Cash (The Impressions) is 82.
Civil rights activist Rev. Jesse Jackson is 81.
Comedian Chevy Chase is 79.
Author R.L. Stine is 79.
Actor Dale Dye is 78.
Country singer Susan Raye is 78.
TV personality Sarah Purcell is 74.
R&B singer Airrion Love (The Stylistics) is 73.
Actor Sigourney Weaver is 73.
R&B singer Robert “Kool” Bell (Kool & the Gang) is 72. Producer-director Edward Zwick is 70.
Actor Michael Dudikoff is 68.
Comedian Darrell Hammond is 67.
Actor Stephanie Zimbalist is 66.
Actor Kim Wayans is 61.
Rock singer Steve Perry (Cherry Poppin’ Daddies) is 59.
Actor Ian Hart is 58.
Gospel/R&B singer CeCe Winans is 58.
Rock musician C.J. Ramone (The Ramones) is 57.
Actor-producer Karyn Parsons is 56.
Singer-producer Teddy Riley is 56.
Actor Emily Procter is 54.
Actor Dylan Neal is 53.
Actor-screenwriter Matt Damon is 52.
Actor-comedian Robert Kelly is 52.
The mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, is 52.
Actor Martin Henderson is 48.
Actor Kristanna Loken is 43.
Rock-soul singer-musician Noelle Scaggs (Fitz and the Tantrums) is 43.
Actor Nick Cannon is 42.
Actor J.R. Ramirez is 42.
Actor Max Crumm is 37.
Singer-songwriter-producer Bruno Mars is 37.
Actor Angus T. Jones is 29.
Actor Molly Quinn is 29.
Actor/singer Bella Thorne is 25.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2022, 10:23:49 AM
today's Over/Under is 9
Raz Over/Under is 12
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2022, 10:29:22 AM
Didn't get the Heardle but it was reachable.
I guess...
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2022, 10:32:44 AM
today's Over/Under is 9
Raz Over/Under is 12
14. Might be a new high score for me.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 11:11:00 AM
Wordle 476 4/6*

🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
The wife actually got it in 3, the jerk.
But we already know that she cheats.
Oh yea????   ???   :o
...At Wordle.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: bluecollar on October 08, 2022, 11:18:49 AM
I have a staffer in the hospital with lesions on the brain, demyalination, and a likely diagnosis of MS. All of this is manageable, and I can tell him that all night, and tell him that his job is safe, and we're the Dept. Of Health and we understand this and have policies for it. But this will still scare the shit out of you. So in the morning, y'all hug your kids, and thank God if you aren't having to deal with this kinda shit. If you don't believe in God, then do whatever you do and be happy you and your kids are healthy. Or if you ARE dealing with this kinda shit, then be like Dean and go golfing anyway. Call in sick. Tell your bosses I authorized it.

Peace, amigos. I wish you the peace I'm trying to project to Justin and Erin tonight.

Night, Lads.
Somebody very close to me has this. I know it all too well.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: bluecollar on October 08, 2022, 11:20:49 AM
Dave what was that small batch AJ. Tell me more
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: bluecollar on October 08, 2022, 11:24:50 AM
Got to do chores and don't feel like it(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221008/10212de5def86a1c7f2c4692634a8e31.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 12:01:09 PM
Got to do chores and don't feel like it(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221008/10212de5def86a1c7f2c4692634a8e31.jpg)
You're definitely going about it the right way.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 12:01:36 PM
I have a staffer in the hospital with lesions on the brain, demyalination, and a likely diagnosis of MS. All of this is manageable, and I can tell him that all night, and tell him that his job is safe, and we're the Dept. Of Health and we understand this and have policies for it. But this will still scare the shit out of you. So in the morning, y'all hug your kids, and thank God if you aren't having to deal with this kinda shit. If you don't believe in God, then do whatever you do and be happy you and your kids are healthy. Or if you ARE dealing with this kinda shit, then be like Dean and go golfing anyway. Call in sick. Tell your bosses I authorized it.

Peace, amigos. I wish you the peace I'm trying to project to Justin and Erin tonight.

Night, Lads.
Somebody very close to me has this. I know it all too well.
Yeah, me too. It's terrible.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2022, 12:44:44 PM
Got to do chores and don't feel like it(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221008/10212de5def86a1c7f2c4692634a8e31.jpg)
You're definitely going about it the right way.
Agreed.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2022, 12:46:50 PM
Wordle 476 4/6*

🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
The wife actually got it in 3, the jerk.
But we already know that she cheats.
Oh yea????   ???   :o
...At Wordle.
Like a whore!
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2022, 01:03:36 PM
Lets get this football Saturday started.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: razgueado on October 08, 2022, 01:51:16 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2022, 01:52:18 PM
Stubborn Fool for a stubborn fool.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: razgueado on October 08, 2022, 01:55:02 PM
today's Over/Under is 9
Raz Over/Under is 12
Fourteen.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 03:12:25 PM
Lets get this football Saturday started.
I approve.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 03:16:40 PM
today's Over/Under is 9
Raz Over/Under is 12
Eleven!
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 03:19:10 PM
And eleven was how many runs my son's baseball team scored in today's game. 11-4 was the final.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 03:19:56 PM
Stubborn Fool for a stubborn fool.
Curious to know how this AJ stick compares to other Diesels?
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 03:23:20 PM
Page 4.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2022, 03:27:59 PM
Stubborn Fool for a stubborn fool.
Looks delicious.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2022, 03:28:08 PM
And eleven was how many runs my son's baseball team scored in today's game. 11-4 was the final.
Nice!
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 03:29:36 PM
I love that Tampa and Cleveland are wearing each other out in this AL wildcard race.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 03:32:48 PM
And eleven was how many runs my son's baseball team scored in today's game. 11-4 was the final.
Nice!
My son hit two nice singles and stole all the way home both times. He was given the bunt sign on his third at bat but was caught stealing at second.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2022, 03:47:11 PM
And eleven was how many runs my son's baseball team scored in today's game. 11-4 was the final.
Nice!
My son hit two nice singles and stole all the way home both times. He was given the bunt sign on his third at bat but was caught stealing at second.
Sounds like a regular Willie Mays Hayes.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 03:49:23 PM
I love that Tampa and Cleveland are wearing each other out in this AL wildcard race.
I guess they don't put a runner on 2nd in extra innings like they do in the regular season? I'm not crazy about that new rule.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: bluecollar on October 08, 2022, 04:03:19 PM
I love that Tampa and Cleveland are wearing each other out in this AL wildcard race.
Let's go Cleveland 0 all in the 12th
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: bluecollar on October 08, 2022, 04:04:06 PM
I love that Tampa and Cleveland are wearing each other out in this AL wildcard race.
I guess they don't put a runner on 2nd in extra innings like they do in the regular season? I'm not crazy about that new rule.
I'm confused. You'd like the runner on second in extras?
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 04:11:45 PM
I love that Tampa and Cleveland are wearing each other out in this AL wildcard race.
Let's go Cleveland 0 all in the 12th
I prefer Cleveland wins the wildcard but I'd like them to go to Game 3 and not have as much rest before facing the Yankees.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 04:13:11 PM
I love that Tampa and Cleveland are wearing each other out in this AL wildcard race.
I guess they don't put a runner on 2nd in extra innings like they do in the regular season? I'm not crazy about that new rule.
I'm confused. You'd like the runner on second in extras?
No. I don't like it during the regular season either. Just don't understand why it isn't consistent in regular AND post season?
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2022, 04:14:27 PM
I love that Tampa and Cleveland are wearing each other out in this AL wildcard race.
I guess they don't put a runner on 2nd in extra innings like they do in the regular season? I'm not crazy about that new rule.
I'm confused. You'd like the runner on second in extras?
No. I don't like it during the regular season either. Just don't understand why it isn't consistent in regular AND post season?
Guess they don't want a playoff game ending in a gimmicky way.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: bluecollar on October 08, 2022, 04:18:41 PM
I love that Tampa and Cleveland are wearing each other out in this AL wildcard race.
I guess they don't put a runner on 2nd in extra innings like they do in the regular season? I'm not crazy about that new rule.
I'm confused. You'd like the runner on second in extras?
No. I don't like it during the regular season either. Just don't understand why it isn't consistent in regular AND post season?
It was only meant to speed the game up. I don't like it myself
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: bluecollar on October 08, 2022, 04:22:02 PM
I love that Tampa and Cleveland are wearing each other out in this AL wildcard race.
Let's go Cleveland 0 all in the 12th
I prefer Cleveland wins the wildcard but I'd like them to go to Game 3 and not have as much rest before facing the Yankees.
I just find it hard to root for any of the other AL east teams.

Max Scherzer got lit up last night. I cannot root for the Mets either
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 04:23:00 PM
I love that Tampa and Cleveland are wearing each other out in this AL wildcard race.
Let's go Cleveland 0 all in the 12th
I prefer Cleveland wins the wildcard but I'd like them to go to Game 3 and not have as much rest before facing the Yankees.
I just find it hard to root for any of the other AL east teams.

Max Scherzer got lit up last night. I cannot root for the Mets either
I hear ya. Just trying to look at the big picture.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 04:43:30 PM
I love that Tampa and Cleveland are wearing each other out in this AL wildcard race.
Let's go Cleveland 0 all in the 12th
I prefer Cleveland wins the wildcard but I'd like them to go to Game 3 and not have as much rest before facing the Yankees.
I just find it hard to root for any of the other AL east teams.

Max Scherzer got lit up last night. I cannot root for the Mets either
Are there Toronto fans in Buffalo. Arguably, that's the closest MLB team.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: bluecollar on October 08, 2022, 04:48:09 PM
I love that Tampa and Cleveland are wearing each other out in this AL wildcard race.
Let's go Cleveland 0 all in the 12th
I prefer Cleveland wins the wildcard but I'd like them to go to Game 3 and not have as much rest before facing the Yankees.
I just find it hard to root for any of the other AL east teams.

Max Scherzer got lit up last night. I cannot root for the Mets either
Are there Toronto fans in Buffalo. Arguably, that's the closest MLB team.
Yes there is. I think the majority are Yankees or Mets.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 05:09:22 PM
I love that Tampa and Cleveland are wearing each other out in this AL wildcard race.
Let's go Cleveland 0 all in the 12th
I prefer Cleveland wins the wildcard but I'd like them to go to Game 3 and not have as much rest before facing the Yankees.
Nice shot by Gonzalez to move The Guardians into the ALDS!
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2022, 05:16:11 PM
I love that Tampa and Cleveland are wearing each other out in this AL wildcard race.
Let's go Cleveland 0 all in the 12th
I prefer Cleveland wins the wildcard but I'd like them to go to Game 3 and not have as much rest before facing the Yankees.
Nice shot by Gonzalez to move The Guardians into the ALDS!
And off Kluber, no less.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 05:17:05 PM
I love that Tampa and Cleveland are wearing each other out in this AL wildcard race.
Let's go Cleveland 0 all in the 12th
I prefer Cleveland wins the wildcard but I'd like them to go to Game 3 and not have as much rest before facing the Yankees.
Nice shot by Gonzalez to move The Guardians into the ALDS!
And off Kluber, no less.
Even sweeter.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2022, 06:16:36 PM
Might be a bit biased, but I think our radio guy is the best in the biz.

https://fb.watch/g1HPU-E3t3/
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 07:50:28 PM
Might be a bit biased, but I think our radio guy is the best in the biz.

https://fb.watch/g1HPU-E3t3/
Whomp whomp, I don't have Facebook.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2022, 08:14:33 PM
Might be a bit biased, but I think our radio guy is the best in the biz.

https://fb.watch/g1HPU-E3t3/
Whomp whomp, I don't have Facebook.
My bad, thought it would work without a log in.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 08:29:24 PM
Might be a bit biased, but I think our radio guy is the best in the biz.

https://fb.watch/g1HPU-E3t3/
Whomp whomp, I don't have Facebook.
My bad, thought it would work without a log in.
Sent it to my wife and she didn't click the link yet. Apparently she's busy.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2022, 08:38:45 PM
Might be a bit biased, but I think our radio guy is the best in the biz.

https://fb.watch/g1HPU-E3t3/
Whomp whomp, I don't have Facebook.
My bad, thought it would work without a log in.
Sent it to my wife and she didn't click the link yet. Apparently she's busy.
Lol, she just doesn't want to fall for your Nigerian scams.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2022, 10:03:20 PM
Quickdraw

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221009/55bf19a2bd62f0c53e11fb20ddaeb89c.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 10:06:19 PM
Quickdraw

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221009/55bf19a2bd62f0c53e11fb20ddaeb89c.jpg)
That looks lovely.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2022, 10:06:34 PM
Might be a bit biased, but I think our radio guy is the best in the biz.

https://fb.watch/g1HPU-E3t3/
Whomp whomp, I don't have Facebook.
My bad, thought it would work without a log in.
Sent it to my wife and she didn't click the link yet. Apparently she's busy.
Lol, she just doesn't want to fall for your Nigerian scams.
I'm still waiting.
Title: Re: 10/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2022, 11:05:37 PM
Might be a bit biased, but I think our radio guy is the best in the biz.

https://fb.watch/g1HPU-E3t3/
Whomp whomp, I don't have Facebook.
My bad, thought it would work without a log in.
Sent it to my wife and she didn't click the link yet. Apparently she's busy.
Lol, she just doesn't want to fall for your Nigerian scams.
I'm still waiting.
Found a non-FB friendly version.

https://youtu.be/7pDx05V5hsk