CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 16, 2022, 12:11:21 AM

Title: 3/16/2022
Post by: CigarBanter on March 16, 2022, 12:11:21 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2022, 06:05:18 AM
Morning, humpers and humpees.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2022, 06:05:57 AM
Jamless Joe:

CAO Dream Team Sampler - 10/34.99

  The CAO Dream Team Sampler includes:
    2 - CAO Black Ltd. Bengal (6" x 50)
    2 - CAO 'VR' Moby (6" x 50)
    2 - CAO Brazilia Gol! (5" x 56)
    2 - CAO Italia Ciao (5" x 56)
    2 - CAO Mx2 Robusto (5" x 52)
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2022, 06:07:22 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Victor Sinclair 20th Anniversary Robusto - 10/34.99

Door #2 - Perdomo Slow-Aged Lot 826 Glorioso Connecticut (Toro) - 20/74.99

Door #3 - Caldwell Boutique Collection - 10/49.99

  Each Caldwell Boutique Collection contains:
    2 x Long Live the King The Heater (5.7”x46) - '91' rated
    2 x The King is Dead Premier (5.5”x50) - '93' rated
    2 x Midnight Express Robusto (5.0”x50) - '90' rated
    2 x Eastern Standard Corretto (5.0”x50) - '91' rated
    2 x Eastern Standard Sungrown (5.0”x50)
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2022, 06:13:45 AM
Good morning, Dave. Looks like our prayers might have been answered yesterday regarding Daylight Saving. What should we ask for today?
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2022, 06:35:37 AM
Good morning, Dave. Looks like our prayers might have been answered yesterday regarding Daylight Saving. What should we ask for today?
I know, right? It's about friggin' time.

Our last request changed time itself, that might be hard to follow-up on. :D
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2022, 06:54:41 AM
Good morning, Dave. Looks like our prayers might have been answered yesterday regarding Daylight Saving. What should we ask for today?
I know, right? It's about friggin' time.

Our last request changed time itself, that might be hard to follow-up on. :D
Lottery winnings?
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2022, 06:56:27 AM
Good morning, Dave. Looks like our prayers might have been answered yesterday regarding Daylight Saving. What should we ask for today?
I know, right? It's about friggin' time.

Our last request changed time itself, that might be hard to follow-up on. :D
Lottery winnings?
Ooh, ooh! I got one. How about a great cigar deal that doesn't involve Victor Sinclair?
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2022, 07:09:29 AM
Trying to decide on today's cigar. It should be another pleasant day here.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2022, 07:11:10 AM
Good morning, Dave. Looks like our prayers might have been answered yesterday regarding Daylight Saving. What should we ask for today?
I know, right? It's about friggin' time.

Our last request changed time itself, that might be hard to follow-up on. :D
Lottery winnings?
Ooh, ooh! I got one. How about a great cigar deal that doesn't involve Victor Sinclair?
Well, we'll probably have to avoid CI then.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2022, 07:11:52 AM
Trying to decide on today's cigar. It should be another pleasant day here.
Same here, calling for a high of 71. Which sure beats the 36 we have right now. Lol
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 16, 2022, 07:12:05 AM
Trying to decide on today's cigar. It should be another pleasant day here.
Diesel whiskey row?
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 16, 2022, 07:13:09 AM
Good morning Tony and Dave
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2022, 07:14:25 AM
Trying to decide on today's cigar. It should be another pleasant day here.
Same here, calling for a high of 71. Which sure beats the 36 we have right now. Lol
We're currently at 45° but I don't believe we're expected to get much higher than 60°.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2022, 07:14:49 AM
Good morning Tony and Dave
Hello, Rick.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2022, 07:15:03 AM
Trying to decide on today's cigar. It should be another pleasant day here.
Diesel whiskey row?
I might go with a My Father La Promesa.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2022, 07:28:38 AM
Trying to decide on today's cigar. It should be another pleasant day here.
Same here, calling for a high of 71. Which sure beats the 36 we have right now. Lol
We're currently at 45° but I don't believe we're expected to get much higher than 60°.
Sounds like our day yesterday. Still felt pretty good.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 16, 2022, 07:37:00 AM
Heavy fog here. Should burn off. 36 going up to possibly 60
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 16, 2022, 08:27:47 AM
Trying to decide on today's cigar. It should be another pleasant day here.
Diesel whiskey row?
I might go with a My Father La Promesa.
Is that a Promise?
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2022, 08:48:54 AM
Got the shipping notification that my new Hogan 4-wood has been built and should be here Saturday.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 16, 2022, 08:54:32 AM
good morning Dave, Tony, and Rick. the storms down here has my RA screaming. hoping my meds kick in for 12:30 tee time.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 16, 2022, 08:55:33 AM
Got the shipping notification that my new Hogan 4-wood has been built and should be here Saturday.
hope the weather breaks soon so you can try all your clubs out.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 16, 2022, 09:05:28 AM
little brown box out for delivery:

Room 101 Teufel Hund 655 Cuban Press Sampler - 2

Nicaraguan Nut House Tenski - 2

Asylum Schizo Maduro Robusto - bundle 20

Don't Tread On Me Robusto - 2 5ver

Caldwell Lost & Found One Night Stand Original Robusto - 2 5ver
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2022, 09:12:12 AM
Got the shipping notification that my new Hogan 4-wood has been built and should be here Saturday.
hope the weather breaks soon so you can try all your clubs out.
Getting lots of emails this week about courses starting to open up this week, so it won't be long now.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2022, 09:12:42 AM
little brown box out for delivery:

Room 101 Teufel Hund 655 Cuban Press Sampler - 2

Nicaraguan Nut House Tenski - 2

Asylum Schizo Maduro Robusto - bundle 20

Don't Tread On Me Robusto - 2 5ver

Caldwell Lost & Found One Night Stand Original Robusto - 2 5ver
Sounds like a good haul.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2022, 09:27:09 AM
Good morning, Dave. Looks like our prayers might have been answered yesterday regarding Daylight Saving. What should we ask for today?
So if they voted on it, why does it take two years to implement?
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2022, 09:28:40 AM
Morning Tony, Dave and Rick.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2022, 09:30:01 AM
Trying to decide on today's cigar. It should be another pleasant day here.
Diesel whiskey row?
I might go with a My Father La Promesa.
Leading off strong!
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: razgueado on March 16, 2022, 09:30:23 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 16, 2022, 09:31:32 AM
good morning Dave, Tony, and Rick. the storms down here has my RA screaming. hoping my meds kick in for 12:30 tee time.
Good morning Dean
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2022, 09:31:45 AM
Morning Dean.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 16, 2022, 09:31:50 AM
Morning Tony, Dave and Rick.
Good morning Dave
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 16, 2022, 09:32:03 AM
Morning, muchachos.
.....and Raz
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: razgueado on March 16, 2022, 09:32:20 AM
Morning, humpers and humpees.
If yesterday is any indication, I better bring extra lube today.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2022, 09:32:21 AM
OK, page three, ready for a Raz arrival.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2022, 09:33:05 AM
How did he sneak in here early?
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: razgueado on March 16, 2022, 09:33:20 AM
Good morning, Dave. Looks like our prayers might have been answered yesterday regarding Daylight Saving. What should we ask for today?
I know, right? It's about friggin' time.

Our last request changed time itself, that might be hard to follow-up on. :D
Lottery winnings?
Ooh, ooh! I got one. How about a great cigar deal that doesn't involve Victor Sinclair?
Let's not get too crazy here.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2022, 09:33:59 AM
And I even started a bit early as the rain cut our morning walk short.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2022, 09:35:01 AM
Good morning, Dave. Looks like our prayers might have been answered yesterday regarding Daylight Saving. What should we ask for today?
So if they voted on it, why does it take two years to implement?
Giving time for airlines and such to adjust what they need to, according to the article I read.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2022, 09:35:49 AM
Morning, humpers and humpees.
If yesterday is any indication, I better bring extra lube today.
Always good to be prepared. Morning, SneakyRaz.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: razgueado on March 16, 2022, 09:38:06 AM
And I even started a bit early as the rain cut our morning walk short.
Well, this is how it's supposed to be if my sleep patterns are right. The wife's alarm goes off at 6:30.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2022, 09:38:24 AM
Today is Wednesday, March 16, the 75th day of 2022.
There are 290 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On March 16, 1968, the My Lai (mee ly) massacre took place during the Vietnam War as U.S. Army soldiers hunting for Viet Cong fighters and sympathizers killed unarmed villagers in two hamlets of Son My (suhn mee) village; estimates of the death toll vary from 347 to 504.

On this date:

In 1521, Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan and his crew reached the Philippines, where Magellan was killed during a battle with natives the following month.

In 1802, President Thomas Jefferson signed a measure authorizing the establishment of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, New York.

In 1935, Adolf Hitler decided to break the military terms set by the Treaty of Versailles (vehr-SY’) by ordering the rearming of Germany.

In 1945, during World War II, American forces declared they had secured Iwo Jima, although pockets of Japanese resistance remained.

In 1968, Senator Robert F. Kennedy of New York announced his candidacy for the Democratic presidential nomination.

In 1972, in a nationally broadcast address, President Richard Nixon called for a moratorium on court-ordered school busing to achieve racial desegregation.

In 1984, William Buckley, the CIA station chief in Beirut, was kidnapped by Hezbollah militants (he was tortured by his captors and killed in 1985).

In 1994, figure skater Tonya Harding pleaded guilty in Portland, Oregon, to conspiracy to hinder prosecution for covering up an attack on rival Nancy Kerrigan, avoiding jail but drawing a $100,000 fine.

In 2004, China declared victory in its fight against bird flu, saying it had “stamped out” all its known cases.

In 2014, Crimeans voted to leave Ukraine and join Russia, overwhelmingly approving a referendum that sought to unite the strategically important Black Sea region with the country it was part of for some 250 years.

In 2016, President Barack Obama nominated Merrick Garland to take the seat of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who had died the previous month. (Republicans who controlled the Senate would stick to their pledge to leave the seat empty until after the presidential election; they confirmed Trump nominee Neil Gorsuch in April 2017.)

In 2020, global stocks plunged again amid coronavirus concerns, with Wall Street seeing a 12% decline, its worst in more than 30 years; the S&P 500 was down 30% from its record set less than a month earlier. Ohio called off its presidential primary just hours before polls were to open, but Arizona, Florida and Illinois went ahead with their plans.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2022, 09:39:39 AM
Ten years ago: A jury in New Brunswick, New Jersey, convicted former Rutgers University student Dharun Ravi (dah-ROON’ RAH’-vee) in the webcam spying episode that ended in the suicide of his gay roommate, Tyler Clementi. (Ravi served 20 days in jail for invasion of privacy, bias intimidation and other counts.)

Five years ago: President Donald Trump submitted his $1.15 trillion budget to Congress; it proposed generous increases for the military while slashing domestic programs and riling both fellow Republicans and Democrats by going after favored programs. Steve Penny resigned as president of USA Gymnastics following intensified pressure on the organization for its handling of sex abuse cases.

One year ago: A gunman killed eight people, mostly women of Asian descent, at three Atlanta-area massage parlors in an attack that sent terror through the Asian-American community, which had increasingly been targeted during the pandemic; the white gunman, Robert Long, told police that the attack was not racially motivated, and that he had a “sex addiction.” (Long was sentenced to life in prison after pleading guilty in four of the deaths.) A declassified intelligence assessment found that Russian President Vladimir Putin had authorized influence operations to help Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election; the assessment found broad efforts by both the Kremlin and Iran to shape the outcome of the race, but no evidence that any foreign actor had actually disrupted the voting process.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2022, 09:42:40 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Country singer Ray Walker (The Jordanaires) is 88.
Game show host Chuck Woolery is 81.
Country singer Robin Williams is 75.
Actor Erik Estrada is 73.
Actor Victor Garber is 73.
Country singer Ray Benson (Asleep at the Wheel) is 71.
Bluegrass musician Tim O’Brien (Hot Rize; Earls of Leicester) is 68.
singer-musician Nancy Wilson (Heart) is 68.
World Golf Hall of Famer Hollis Stacy is 68.
Actor Clifton Powell is 66.
Rapper-actor Flavor Flav is 63.
Rock musician Jimmy DeGrasso is 59.
Actor Jerome Flynn is 59.
Folk singer Patty Griffin is 58.
Movie director Gore Verbinski is 58.
Country singer Tracy Bonham is 55.
Actor Lauren Graham is 55.
Actor Judah Friedlander (FREED’-lan-duhr) is 53.
Actor Alan Tudyk (TOO’-dihk) is 51.
Actor Tim Kang is 49.
R&B singer Blu Cantrell is 46.
Actor Brooke Burns is 44.
Actor Kimrie Lewis is 40.
Actor Brett Davern is 39.
Actor Alexandra Daddario is 36.
R&B singer Jhené Aiko is 34.
Rock musician Wolfgang Van Halen is 31.
Toronto Blue Jays baseball star Vladimir Guerrero Jr. is 23.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2022, 09:43:14 AM
Today's Over/Under is 3
Raz Over/Under is 6
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2022, 09:44:58 AM
Good morning, Dave. Looks like our prayers might have been answered yesterday regarding Daylight Saving. What should we ask for today?
So if they voted on it, why does it take two years to implement?
Giving time for airlines and such to adjust what they need to, according to the article I read.
Like they adjusted to 5G with three years notice?
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: razgueado on March 16, 2022, 09:47:54 AM
Today's Over/Under is 3
Raz Over/Under is 6
Nine.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2022, 09:49:24 AM
Today's Over/Under is 3
Raz Over/Under is 6
8
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2022, 09:49:40 AM
Good morning, Dave. Looks like our prayers might have been answered yesterday regarding Daylight Saving. What should we ask for today?
So if they voted on it, why does it take two years to implement?
Giving time for airlines and such to adjust what they need to, according to the article I read.
Like they adjusted to 5G with three years notice?
LALTS
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2022, 09:53:51 AM
Trying to decide on today's cigar. It should be another pleasant day here.
Diesel whiskey row?
I might go with a My Father La Promesa.
My Father boxes still on sale at the Page.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2022, 09:55:10 AM
At Atlantic, 15% off Southern Draw.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 16, 2022, 09:58:02 AM
morning Dave and Bret.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 16, 2022, 09:59:06 AM
little brown box out for delivery:

Room 101 Teufel Hund 655 Cuban Press Sampler - 2

Nicaraguan Nut House Tenski - 2

Asylum Schizo Maduro Robusto - bundle 20

Don't Tread On Me Robusto - 2 5ver

Caldwell Lost & Found One Night Stand Original Robusto - 2 5ver
Sounds like a good haul.
be nice if they arrived before I leave for golf.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2022, 10:13:45 AM
Samplers on sale at Holts

https://www.cigarpage.com/st-paddys-my-father-dealio.html

Including a MB3 vitola sampler
https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/oliva-master-blends-monster-deal.html
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2022, 10:14:18 AM
little brown box out for delivery:

Room 101 Teufel Hund 655 Cuban Press Sampler - 2

Nicaraguan Nut House Tenski - 2

Asylum Schizo Maduro Robusto - bundle 20

Don't Tread On Me Robusto - 2 5ver

Caldwell Lost & Found One Night Stand Original Robusto - 2 5ver
Sounds like a good haul.
be nice if they arrived before I leave for golf.
Otherwise a liquor store stop?
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: razgueado on March 16, 2022, 10:16:22 AM
morning Dave and Bret.
Morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2022, 10:17:18 AM
Not on sale, but Guardian of The Farm Cerberus available at Smoke Inn and Cigar Federation (and I'm sure others before long)
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 16, 2022, 10:26:39 AM
little brown box out for delivery:

Room 101 Teufel Hund 655 Cuban Press Sampler - 2

Nicaraguan Nut House Tenski - 2

Asylum Schizo Maduro Robusto - bundle 20

Don't Tread On Me Robusto - 2 5ver

Caldwell Lost & Found One Night Stand Original Robusto - 2 5ver
Sounds like a good haul.
be nice if they arrived before I leave for golf.
Otherwise a liquor store stop?
you know me well.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2022, 10:48:22 AM
Not on sale, but Guardian of The Farm Cerberus available at Smoke Inn and Cigar Federation (and I'm sure others before long)
This is not the deal Tony was hoping for.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2022, 01:06:32 PM
Rainy day, but that's what porches are for.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: razgueado on March 16, 2022, 01:11:17 PM
Not on sale, but Guardian of The Farm Cerberus available at Smoke Inn and Cigar Federation (and I'm sure others before long)
This is not the deal Tony was hoping for.
This is not the lull we were hoping for.

Maybe I'll have breakfast.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2022, 01:13:28 PM
Rainy day, but that's what porches are for.
Bright sunshine here and warming up. Think I might head outside when I log off and clean up the front yard, maybe take the leaf blower to the gutters.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 16, 2022, 01:16:01 PM
Rainy day, but that's what porches are for.
Bright sunshine here and warming up. Think I might head outside when I log off and clean up the front yard, maybe take the leaf blower to the gutters.
it's 50 out. I'm working late but I brought a few cigars
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2022, 01:38:42 PM
Rainy day, but that's what porches are for.
Bright sunshine here and warming up. Think I might head outside when I log off and clean up the front yard, maybe take the leaf blower to the gutters.
it's 50 out. I'm working late but I brought a few cigars
Good planning.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2022, 02:16:45 PM
Trying to decide on today's cigar. It should be another pleasant day here.
Diesel whiskey row?
I might go with a My Father La Promesa.
Is that a Promise?
Sure.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2022, 02:16:48 PM
Time to start shutting it down, then get outside and enjoy some of this sun and warm temps. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2022, 02:21:53 PM
At Atlantic, 15% off Southern Draw.
I was thinking of maybe smoking a Jacob's Latter Brimstone instead of the My Father. What do you think?
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2022, 02:24:02 PM
Busy day in the office. Hello to all those I've missed in the last several hours.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 16, 2022, 04:10:39 PM
little brown box out for delivery:

Room 101 Teufel Hund 655 Cuban Press Sampler - 2

Nicaraguan Nut House Tenski - 2

Asylum Schizo Maduro Robusto - bundle 20

Don't Tread On Me Robusto - 2 5ver

Caldwell Lost & Found One Night Stand Original Robusto - 2 5ver
arrived after I left for golf.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 16, 2022, 04:14:30 PM
Trying to decide on today's cigar. It should be another pleasant day here.
Diesel whiskey row?
I might go with a My Father La Promesa.
Is that a Promise?
Sure.
I said that because of the name
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 16, 2022, 04:15:34 PM
interesting:
Hailing from the TACASA factory of Esteli, Nicaragua with oily, well-fermented Maduro wrappers and aged Nicaraguan long-fillers. Long on flavor with deep richness and serious complexity with pleasant nuances of chocolate and molasses and a spicy kick. Medium to full in body.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 16, 2022, 04:15:50 PM
little brown box out for delivery:

Room 101 Teufel Hund 655 Cuban Press Sampler - 2

Nicaraguan Nut House Tenski - 2

Asylum Schizo Maduro Robusto - bundle 20

Don't Tread On Me Robusto - 2 5ver

Caldwell Lost & Found One Night Stand Original Robusto - 2 5ver
arrived after I left for golf.
Nice! You are a fan of Carlos Sanchez and may not know it.

https://milled.com/cigarpage.com/probably-the-best-factory-you-havent-heard-of-oSAiHJwPBU5tcV63
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2022, 04:21:29 PM
Today's Over/Under is 3
Raz Over/Under is 6
10!
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2022, 04:22:27 PM
Trying to decide on today's cigar. It should be another pleasant day here.
Diesel whiskey row?
I might go with a My Father La Promesa.
Is that a Promise?
Sure.
I said that because of the name
I understood.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2022, 04:24:11 PM
interesting:
Hailing from the TACASA factory of Esteli, Nicaragua with oily, well-fermented Maduro wrappers and aged Nicaraguan long-fillers. Long on flavor with deep richness and serious complexity with pleasant nuances of chocolate and molasses and a spicy kick. Medium to full in body.
Is that the copy on that cigar or is that your review?
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2022, 04:30:34 PM
[...]

I felt my previous post on the subject required context.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 16, 2022, 04:31:42 PM
interesting:
Hailing from the TACASA factory of Esteli, Nicaragua with oily, well-fermented Maduro wrappers and aged Nicaraguan long-fillers. Long on flavor with deep richness and serious complexity with pleasant nuances of chocolate and molasses and a spicy kick. Medium to full in body.
Is that the copy on that cigar or is that your review?
copy. right now I'm struggling with a tough draw.
tighter than a 65 year old anal virgin.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 16, 2022, 04:32:53 PM
little brown box out for delivery:

Room 101 Teufel Hund 655 Cuban Press Sampler - 2

Nicaraguan Nut House Tenski - 2

Asylum Schizo Maduro Robusto - bundle 20

Don't Tread On Me Robusto - 2 5ver

Caldwell Lost & Found One Night Stand Original Robusto - 2 5ver
arrived after I left for golf.
Nice! You are a fan of Carlos Sanchez and may not know it.

https://milled.com/cigarpage.com/probably-the-best-factory-you-havent-heard-of-oSAiHJwPBU5tcV63
I am a fan of anything Nicaraguan.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 16, 2022, 05:44:53 PM
interesting:
Hailing from the TACASA factory of Esteli, Nicaragua with oily, well-fermented Maduro wrappers and aged Nicaraguan long-fillers. Long on flavor with deep richness and serious complexity with pleasant nuances of chocolate and molasses and a spicy kick. Medium to full in body.
Is that the copy on that cigar or is that your review?
copy. right now I'm struggling with a tough draw.
tighter than a 65 year old anal virgin.
Stay with Olivia, AJ, My father, DE, Roma Craft, Aganorsa, Espinoza, etc for your Nicaraguan fix
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Oyam18 on March 16, 2022, 05:48:30 PM
Packing it up. Charlotte tomorrow then fly home. No deals were made. We think to just live in Minnesota and go away for the winters. The market is crazy so if it crashes or corrects then we may look again. Rather buy low and get high. 👍
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2022, 05:58:29 PM
interesting:
Hailing from the TACASA factory of Esteli, Nicaragua with oily, well-fermented Maduro wrappers and aged Nicaraguan long-fillers. Long on flavor with deep richness and serious complexity with pleasant nuances of chocolate and molasses and a spicy kick. Medium to full in body.
Is that the copy on that cigar or is that your review?
copy. right now I'm struggling with a tough draw.
tighter than a 65 year old anal virgin.
That's pretty graphic.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: razgueado on March 16, 2022, 06:04:55 PM

interesting:
Hailing from the TACASA factory of Esteli, Nicaragua with oily, well-fermented Maduro wrappers and aged Nicaraguan long-fillers. Long on flavor with deep richness and serious complexity with pleasant nuances of chocolate and molasses and a spicy kick. Medium to full in body.
Is that the copy on that cigar or is that your review?
copy. right now I'm struggling with a tough draw.
tighter than a 65 year old anal virgin.

HEYoh.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2022, 06:12:02 PM
Trying to decide on today's cigar. It should be another pleasant day here.
Diesel whiskey row?
I might go with a My Father La Promesa.
Is that a Promise?
As promised...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220316/87c62d310d0a4c896d1aece721a3bb5b.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2022, 06:26:39 PM
Trying to decide on today's cigar. It should be another pleasant day here.
Diesel whiskey row?
I might go with a My Father La Promesa.
Is that a Promise?
As promised...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220316/87c62d310d0a4c896d1aece721a3bb5b.jpg)
Pretty classic DPG flavors. Little bit of pepper throughout. I thought it was a toro but it feels like a jaw breaker to me. Must be 6"x60.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220316/351f9d095c95e83390e3bf3daf9763f6.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2022, 06:38:54 PM
Trying to decide on today's cigar. It should be another pleasant day here.
Diesel whiskey row?
I might go with a My Father La Promesa.
Is that a Promise?
As promised...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220316/87c62d310d0a4c896d1aece721a3bb5b.jpg)
Pretty classic DPG flavors. Little bit of pepper throughout. I thought it was a toro but it feels like a jaw breaker to me. Must be 6"x60.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220316/351f9d095c95e83390e3bf3daf9763f6.jpg)
First band is off. Not a terribly complex cigar but that suits me just fine for my walk across town.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220316/24638f1c5e7dbe9b96fb1ceeda75aece.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 16, 2022, 06:47:34 PM
I couldn't fight that last cigar. trying something new to me.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2022, 07:04:32 PM
Trying to decide on today's cigar. It should be another pleasant day here.
Diesel whiskey row?
I might go with a My Father La Promesa.
Is that a Promise?
As promised...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220316/87c62d310d0a4c896d1aece721a3bb5b.jpg)
Pretty classic DPG flavors. Little bit of pepper throughout. I thought it was a toro but it feels like a jaw breaker to me. Must be 6"x60.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220316/351f9d095c95e83390e3bf3daf9763f6.jpg)
First band is off. Not a terribly complex cigar but that suits me just fine for my walk across town.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220316/24638f1c5e7dbe9b96fb1ceeda75aece.jpg)
Time to board the bus. Ciao for now.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220316/d7d0d8426d4ba19bd58dae9bdb7c6899.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 16, 2022, 07:05:19 PM
I couldn't fight that last cigar. trying something new to me.
Let us know what you think. Nothing worse than a cigar that is difficult to smoke.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 16, 2022, 08:04:30 PM
Stole a 10 pack of the kudzu axils from the scorcher
This one is OTT(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220317/9b311cfc4ba8a88678ed92728dc8f8ad.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: bluecollar on March 16, 2022, 08:11:10 PM
Trying to decide on today's cigar. It should be another pleasant day here.
Diesel whiskey row?
I might go with a My Father La Promesa.
Is that a Promise?
As promised...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220316/87c62d310d0a4c896d1aece721a3bb5b.jpg)
Pretty classic DPG flavors. Little bit of pepper throughout. I thought it was a toro but it feels like a jaw breaker to me. Must be 6"x60.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220316/351f9d095c95e83390e3bf3daf9763f6.jpg)
First band is off. Not a terribly complex cigar but that suits me just fine for my walk across town.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220316/24638f1c5e7dbe9b96fb1ceeda75aece.jpg)
I like this cigar
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2022, 09:08:28 PM
Into the evening.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 16, 2022, 09:16:52 PM
Room 101 MC 2

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220317/8048659793ecbfcff03665a87df64d17.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on March 16, 2022, 09:36:18 PM
I couldn't fight that last cigar. trying something new to me.
Let us know what you think. Nothing worse than a cigar that is difficult to smoke.
the Buena Vista has to rest. good smoke off the truck but I'll try another in a week or two.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2022, 10:16:44 PM
Trying to decide on today's cigar. It should be another pleasant day here.
Diesel whiskey row?
I might go with a My Father La Promesa.
Is that a Promise?
As promised...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220316/87c62d310d0a4c896d1aece721a3bb5b.jpg)
I see what you did there.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2022, 10:22:07 PM
Stole a 10 pack of the kudzu axils from the scorcher
This one is OTT(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220317/9b311cfc4ba8a88678ed92728dc8f8ad.jpg)
Definitely not a connie.
Title: Re: 3/16/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 16, 2022, 10:24:08 PM
These never smoke poorly.