CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 01, 2021, 12:01:34 AM

Title: 10/1/2021
Post by: CigarBanter on October 01, 2021, 12:01:34 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 01, 2021, 03:34:58 AM
good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 05:35:47 AM
good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Morning, Deano. Happy Friday/October.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 05:36:29 AM
A little Friday jammin':

Cohiba Macassar 6x54 - 5/34.99
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 05:37:23 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Gurkha Hudson Bay Churchill - 10/29.99

Door #2 - H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill - 10/54.99

Door #3 - La Perla Habana Black Pearl Original Belicoso - 10/34.99
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 01, 2021, 05:41:09 AM
good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Morning, Deano. Happy Friday/October.
thanks Dave. October already. ha.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 01, 2021, 05:41:51 AM
post breakfast.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 05:59:57 AM
post breakfast.
You're really rollin' this morning. You should have more early dr appts.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 06:01:04 AM
good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Morning, Deano. Happy Friday/October.
thanks Dave. October already. ha.
Doesn't seem possible already. But now that school is back in full swing, the time is really gonna fly.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2021, 06:01:36 AM
good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Wow, that is an early morning. Good luck today, Dean.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 06:01:53 AM
post breakfast.
You're really rollin' this morning. You should have more early dr appts.
I'd post a pic of my breakfast, but it's just gonna be a bowl of Cheerios. Lol
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2021, 06:03:08 AM
good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Morning, Deano. Happy Friday/October.
thanks Dave. October already. ha.
Snowbirds will be flocking down there before you know it.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2021, 06:05:58 AM
A little Friday jammin':

Cohiba Macassar 6x54 - 5/34.99
Good morning, JammingDave.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 06:07:10 AM
A little Friday jammin':

Cohiba Macassar 6x54 - 5/34.99
Good morning, JammingDave.
Morning, Mayor.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 06:10:49 AM
A little Friday jammin':

Cohiba Macassar 6x54 - 5/34.99
Rocky Patel Decade Cigars Robusto - 5/27.50
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2021, 06:38:43 AM
A little Friday jammin':

Cohiba Macassar 6x54 - 5/34.99
Rocky Patel Decade Cigars Robusto - 5/27.50
Espinosa Party Pack / $49.99
includes:
2 - Espinosa Laranja Reserva (5.5"x54)
2 - Espinosa Habano No. 5 (5.5"x50)
2 - Espinosa Reggae Robusto (5.5"x54)
2 - Espinosa Especial No. 4 (5.0"x52)
2 - Espinosa Crema No. 4 (5.5"x52)
1 - Moretti Cutter
1 - Moretti Lighter
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 01, 2021, 06:47:17 AM
post breakfast.
You're really rollin' this morning. You should have more early dr appts.
I prefer appointments first thing in the morning. this one wasn't planned. paperwork to switch where they operate on me. Surgical Center isn't equipted for emergencies so I go back to 7 Rivers Hospital where they did the initial surgery. probably be mandated for another COVID test. 🙄
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 01, 2021, 06:48:29 AM
good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Morning, Deano. Happy Friday/October.
thanks Dave. October already. ha.
Snowbirds will be flocking down there before you know it.
good morning Tony.
you can tell when it's fall in Florida, the license plates change. 😖
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 06:50:05 AM
post breakfast.
You're really rollin' this morning. You should have more early dr appts.
I prefer appointments first thing in the morning. this one wasn't planned. paperwork to switch where they operate on me. Surgical Center isn't equipted for emergencies so I go back to 7 Rivers Hospital where they did the initial surgery. probably be mandated for another COVID test. 🙄
I'm the same way, definitely a morning person. In fact, I'll be on the first tee tomorrow at 8 am. Wasn't too long ago that the first tee time was before 6. Oh well, days are getting shorter.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 06:51:21 AM
good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Morning, Deano. Happy Friday/October.
thanks Dave. October already. ha.
Snowbirds will be flocking down there before you know it.
good morning Tony.
you can tell when it's fall in Florida, the license plates change. 😖
If a group of geese flying down for the winter is called a gaggle, what do they call a group of Northerners, an invasion?
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2021, 06:54:17 AM
good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Morning, Deano. Happy Friday/October.
thanks Dave. October already. ha.
Snowbirds will be flocking down there before you know it.
good morning Tony.
you can tell when it's fall in Florida, the license plates change.
The funny thing is that Florida already has about 100 different plates so it's almost hard to tell.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2021, 06:55:47 AM
good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Morning, Deano. Happy Friday/October.
thanks Dave. October already. ha.
Snowbirds will be flocking down there before you know it.
good morning Tony.
you can tell when it's fall in Florida, the license plates change.
If a group of geese flying down for the winter is called a gaggle, what do they call a group of Northerners, an invasion?
I thought the answer would be, naggle.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 06:58:33 AM
good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Morning, Deano. Happy Friday/October.
thanks Dave. October already. ha.
Snowbirds will be flocking down there before you know it.
good morning Tony.
you can tell when it's fall in Florida, the license plates change.
If a group of geese flying down for the winter is called a gaggle, what do they call a group of Northerners, an invasion?
I thought the answer would be, naggle.
Careful with that one. If you don't enunciate it properly, you'll have a whole new set of problems.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2021, 07:09:29 AM
good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Morning, Deano. Happy Friday/October.
thanks Dave. October already. ha.
Snowbirds will be flocking down there before you know it.
good morning Tony.
you can tell when it's fall in Florida, the license plates change.
If a group of geese flying down for the winter is called a gaggle, what do they call a group of Northerners, an invasion?
I thought the answer would be, naggle.
Careful with that one. If you don't enunciate it properly, you'll have a whole new set of problems.
Yeah, I was playing on the word, 'nag' but autocorrect might be racist. I had to edit its "correction".
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2021, 07:11:01 AM
A little Friday jammin':

Cohiba Macassar 6x54 - 5/34.99
Rocky Patel Decade Cigars Robusto - 5/27.50
Espinosa Party Pack / $49.99
includes:
2 - Espinosa Laranja Reserva (5.5"x54)
2 - Espinosa Habano No. 5 (5.5"x50)
2 - Espinosa Reggae Robusto (5.5"x54)
2 - Espinosa Especial No. 4 (5.0"x52)
2 - Espinosa Crema No. 4 (5.5"x52)
1 - Moretti Cutter
1 - Moretti Lighter
Alec Bradley Superstition Torpedo (6.1"x54) - 10 / $34.99
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 07:15:10 AM
good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Morning, Deano. Happy Friday/October.
thanks Dave. October already. ha.
Snowbirds will be flocking down there before you know it.
good morning Tony.
you can tell when it's fall in Florida, the license plates change.
If a group of geese flying down for the winter is called a gaggle, what do they call a group of Northerners, an invasion?
I thought the answer would be, naggle.
Careful with that one. If you don't enunciate it properly, you'll have a whole new set of problems.
Yeah, I was playing on the word, 'nag' but autocorrect might be racist. I had to edit its "correction".
LALTS
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2021, 07:26:35 AM

good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Morning, Deano. Happy Friday/October.
thanks Dave. October already. ha.
Snowbirds will be flocking down there before you know it.
good morning Tony.
you can tell when it's fall in Florida, the license plates change.
If a group of geese flying down for the winter is called a gaggle, what do they call a group of Northerners, an invasion?
I thought the answer would be, naggle.
Careful with that one. If you don't enunciate it properly, you'll have a whole new set of problems.
Yeah, I was playing on the word, 'nag' but autocorrect might be racist. I had to edit its "correction".
LALTS

It turns out I didn't. Replacing the 'a' in naggle with an 'i' is a legitimate word but I wasn't familiar with it. Still a bit too close for comfort and I will not likely add it to my lexicon.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 07:28:10 AM

[...]

Learn something new every day on the banter.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 07:47:46 AM

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10/29.99

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
5 - Nica Libre x AGANORSA Toro (6" x 52)
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 08:03:18 AM

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10/29.99

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
5 - Nica Libre x AGANORSA Toro (6" x 52)
CAO Flathead Steel Horse Apehanger - 5/24.99
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 08:04:19 AM

[...]

Which reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI7QJsYgk3k
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 08:26:57 AM

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10/29.99

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
5 - Nica Libre x AGANORSA Toro (6" x 52)
CAO Flathead Steel Horse Apehanger - 5/24.99
La Perla Habana Morado Double Toro - 10/29.99
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2021, 08:58:53 AM

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10/29.99

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
5 - Nica Libre x AGANORSA Toro (6" x 52)
CAO Flathead Steel Horse Apehanger - 5/24.99
I know it's too late now but I highly recommend these. Specifically the Steel Horse, not the regular Flathead.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 08:59:39 AM

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10/29.99

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
5 - Nica Libre x AGANORSA Toro (6" x 52)
CAO Flathead Steel Horse Apehanger - 5/24.99
La Perla Habana Morado Double Toro - 10/29.99
Montecristo Classic Churchill - 5/29.99
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 08:59:58 AM

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10/29.99

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
5 - Nica Libre x AGANORSA Toro (6" x 52)
CAO Flathead Steel Horse Apehanger - 5/24.99
I know it's too late now but I highly recommend these. Specifically the Steel Horse, not the regular Flathead.
Good to know, might have to put them on the list.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 09:22:36 AM

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10/29.99

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
5 - Nica Libre x AGANORSA Toro (6" x 52)
CAO Flathead Steel Horse Apehanger - 5/24.99
La Perla Habana Morado Double Toro - 10/29.99
Montecristo Classic Churchill - 5/29.99
Macanudo Cafe Hyde Park - 10/39.99
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 01, 2021, 09:46:14 AM
good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Morning, Deano. Happy Friday/October.
thanks Dave. October already. ha.
Snowbirds will be flocking down there before you know it.
good morning Tony.
you can tell when it's fall in Florida, the license plates change. 😖
If a group of geese flying down for the winter is called a gaggle, what do they call a group of Northerners, an invasion?
inconsiderate.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 01, 2021, 09:49:01 AM

[...]

yeah, right. like he wouldn't have gotten his ass kicked. 😅
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 09:56:09 AM

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10/29.99

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
5 - Nica Libre x AGANORSA Toro (6" x 52)
CAO Flathead Steel Horse Apehanger - 5/24.99
La Perla Habana Morado Double Toro - 10/29.99
Montecristo Classic Churchill - 5/29.99
Macanudo Cafe Hyde Park - 10/39.99
Amigo Torch Flame Lighter - Montecristo - 11.99
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 09:56:57 AM
You get the doc all sorted, Dean?
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 01, 2021, 10:05:51 AM
good morning Banter. early morning to get cleaned up and see doctor to fill out paperwork for hospital switch.
great breakfast.
Morning, Deano. Happy Friday/October.
thanks Dave. October already. ha.
Snowbirds will be flocking down there before you know it.
good morning Tony.
you can tell when it's fall in Florida, the license plates change. 😖
If a group of geese flying down for the winter is called a gaggle, what do they call a group of Northerners, an invasion?
Carpetbaggers...
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 01, 2021, 10:07:21 AM

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10/29.99

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
5 - Nica Libre x AGANORSA Toro (6" x 52)
CAO Flathead Steel Horse Apehanger - 5/24.99
I know it's too late now but I highly recommend these. Specifically the Steel Horse, not the regular Flathead.
They'll be back this evening...
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 01, 2021, 10:09:54 AM
Morning AlwaysUpTony, UpAndAtemDave, PreDawnDean.  I feel I should have waited for SleeplessInSeattleRaz for this morning list.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 01, 2021, 10:12:07 AM
Today is Friday, Oct. 1, the 274th day of 2021.
There are 91 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On Oct. 1, 2017, a gunman opened fire from a room at the Mandalay Bay casino hotel in Las Vegas on a crowd of 22,000 country music fans at a concert below, leaving 58 people dead and more than 800 injured in the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history; the gunman, 64-year-old Stephen Craig Paddock, killed himself before officers arrived.

On this date:

In 1908, Henry Ford introduced his Model T automobile to the market.

In 1910, the offices of the Los Angeles Times were destroyed by a bomb explosion and fire; 21 Times employees were killed.

In 1949, Mao Zedong proclaimed the People’s Republic of China during a ceremony in Beijing. A 42-day strike by the United Steelworkers of America began over the issue of retirement benefits.

In 1957, the motto “In God We Trust” began appearing on U.S. paper currency.

In 1961, Roger Maris of the New York Yankees hit his 61st home run during a 162-game season, compared to Babe Ruth’s 60 home runs during a 154-game season. (Tracy Stallard of the Boston Red Sox gave up the round-tripper; the Yankees won 1-0.)

In 1971, Walt Disney World opened near Orlando, Florida.

In 1982, Sony began selling the first commercial compact disc player, the CDP-101, in Japan.

In 1987, eight people were killed when an earthquake measuring magnitude 5.9 struck the Los Angeles area.

In 1994, National Hockey League team owners began a 103-day lockout of their players.

In 1996, a federal grand jury indicted Unabomber suspect Theodore Kaczynski in the 1994 mail bomb slaying of advertising executive Thomas Mosser. (Kaczynski was later sentenced to four life terms plus 30 years.) The federal minimum wage rose 50 cents to four dollars, 75 cents an hour.

In 2015, a gunman opened fire at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon, killing nine people and then himself.

In 2019, Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders was diagnosed with a heart attack at a Las Vegas hospital, where he’d been taken after experiencing chest discomfort at a campaign event; doctors inserted two stents to open up a blocked artery. A white former Dallas police officer, Amber Guyger, was convicted of murder in the shooting death of her Black neighbor, Botham Jean; Guyger said she had mistaken his apartment for hers.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 01, 2021, 10:12:50 AM
Ten years ago: More than 700 Occupy Wall Street protesters were arrested after they swarmed the Brooklyn Bridge and shut down a lane of traffic for several hours in a tense confrontation with police.

Five years ago: The New York Times reported that Donald Trump had reported losses of more than $900 million on his 1995 income tax returns that experts said could have allowed him to forgo paying federal income taxes for nearly two decades; Hillary Clinton’s campaign seized upon the report as evidence of “the colossal nature of Donald Trump’s past business failures.”

One year ago: President Donald Trump attended a fundraiser at his New Jersey golf club hours before announcing that he had the coronavirus. White House aide Hope Hicks tested positive for the coronavirus; she was among those who accompanied Trump to Minnesota for a fundraiser the previous day. Texas Gov. Greg Abbott dramatically reduced the state’s number of drop-off sites for mail-in ballots, a move the Republican said was needed to ensure election security, while Democrats quickly blasted it as an effort to suppress voters.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2021, 10:14:41 AM
CAO Flathead Steel Horse Apehanger - 5/24.99
I know it's too late now but I highly recommend these. Specifically the Steel Horse, not the regular Flathead.
They'll be back this evening...
Probably sooner. Good morning, ClemsonDave.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 01, 2021, 10:15:48 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Former President Jimmy Carter is 97.
Actor-singer Julie Andrews is 86.
Actor Stella Stevens is 83.
Rock musician Jerry Martini (Sly and the Family Stone) is 78.
Baseball Hall-of-Famer Rod Carew is 76.
Jazz musician Dave Holland is 75.
Actor Yvette Freeman is 71.
Actor Randy Quaid is 71.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Howard Hewett is 66.
Former British Prime Minister Theresa May is 65.
Alt-country-rock musician Tim O’Reagan (The Jayhawks) is 63.
Singer Youssou N’Dour is 62.
Actor Esai Morales is 59.
Retired MLB All-Star Mark McGwire is 58.
Actor Christopher Titus is 57.
Actor-model Cindy Margolis is 56.
Producer John Ridley is 56.
Rock singer-musician Kevin Griffin (Better Than Ezra) is 53.
Actor Zach Galifianakis is 52.
Singer Keith Duffy is 47.
Actor Sherri Saum is 47.
Actor Katie Aselton is 43.
Actor Sarah Drew is 41.
Actor Carly Hughes is 39.
Actor-comedian Beck Bennett is 37.
Actor Jurnee Smollett is 35.
Actor Brie Larson is 32.
Singer/songwriter Jade Bird is 24.
Actor Priah Ferguson is 15.
Actor Jack Stanton is 13.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 01, 2021, 10:17:13 AM
Over/Under for today is 9
Raz Over/Under is 13
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 01, 2021, 10:17:28 AM
You get the doc all sorted, Dean?
I did. COVID test, labs, and pre-admission Tuesday, surgery Wednesday, post-op 2 weeks later.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 01, 2021, 10:18:11 AM
Morning AlwaysUpTony, UpAndAtemDave, PreDawnDean.  I feel I should have waited for SleeplessInSeattleRaz for this morning list.
morning Dave. 😊
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2021, 10:18:34 AM
Today is Friday, Oct. 1, the 274th day of 2021.
There are 91 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On Oct. 1, 2017, a gunman opened fire from a room at the Mandalay Bay casino hotel in Las Vegas on a crowd of 22,000 country music fans at a concert below, leaving 58 people dead and more than 800 injured in the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history; the gunman, 64-year-old Stephen Craig Paddock, killed himself before officers arrived...

It's been four years already?
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2021, 10:22:47 AM
Over/Under for today is 9
Raz Over/Under is 13
Seven.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 01, 2021, 10:23:13 AM
WDW is 50 today.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2021, 10:26:49 AM
WDW is 50 today.
#FAKENEWS since it wasn't on your list.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2021, 10:27:38 AM
Over/Under for today is 9
Raz Over/Under is 13
Seven.
I knew two more but not by name.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 10:32:11 AM
Over/Under for today is 9
Raz Over/Under is 13
10
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2021, 10:37:14 AM

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10/29.99

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
5 - Nica Libre x AGANORSA Toro (6" x 52)
CAO Flathead Steel Horse Apehanger - 5/24.99
La Perla Habana Morado Double Toro - 10/29.99
Montecristo Classic Churchill - 5/29.99
Macanudo Cafe Hyde Park - 10/39.99
Amigo Torch Flame Lighter - Montecristo - 11.99
Gurkha Hudson Bay Churchill (7.0"x50) - 10 / $32.50
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2021, 10:41:06 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Former President Jimmy Carter is 97.

Officially the oldest former living U.S. President in history.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2021, 10:54:19 AM

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10/29.99

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
5 - Nica Libre x AGANORSA Toro (6" x 52)
CAO Flathead Steel Horse Apehanger - 5/24.99
La Perla Habana Morado Double Toro - 10/29.99
Montecristo Classic Churchill - 5/29.99
Macanudo Cafe Hyde Park - 10/39.99
Amigo Torch Flame Lighter - Montecristo - 11.99
Gurkha Hudson Bay Churchill (7.0"x50) - 10 / $32.50
Punch Gran Puro Rancho (5.5"x54) - 10 / $37.50
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 01, 2021, 11:13:21 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 01, 2021, 11:13:53 AM

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10/29.99

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
5 - Nica Libre x AGANORSA Toro (6" x 52)
CAO Flathead Steel Horse Apehanger - 5/24.99
La Perla Habana Morado Double Toro - 10/29.99
Montecristo Classic Churchill - 5/29.99
Macanudo Cafe Hyde Park - 10/39.99
Amigo Torch Flame Lighter - Montecristo - 11.99
Gurkha Hudson Bay Churchill (7.0"x50) - 10 / $32.50
Punch Gran Puro Rancho (5.5"x54) - 10 / $37.50
Always liked those.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2021, 11:16:18 AM
Morning, muchachos.
There he is! Good morning, Bret.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 11:16:59 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 01, 2021, 11:17:40 AM
Over/Under for today is 9
Raz Over/Under is 13
Only 11.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 01, 2021, 11:18:36 AM
Morning, muchachos.
There he is! Good morning, Bret.
Sssh.  Don't tell anyone it's me.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 01, 2021, 11:19:08 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz.
Morning, Dave.  And Dave.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 01, 2021, 11:24:05 AM

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10/29.99

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
5 - Nica Libre x AGANORSA Toro (6" x 52)
CAO Flathead Steel Horse Apehanger - 5/24.99
La Perla Habana Morado Double Toro - 10/29.99
Montecristo Classic Churchill - 5/29.99
Macanudo Cafe Hyde Park - 10/39.99
Amigo Torch Flame Lighter - Montecristo - 11.99
Gurkha Hudson Bay Churchill (7.0"x50) - 10 / $32.50
Punch Gran Puro Rancho (5.5"x54) - 10 / $37.50
Camacho Corojo Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 / $44.99
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 11:52:52 AM

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10/29.99

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
5 - Nica Libre x AGANORSA Toro (6" x 52)
CAO Flathead Steel Horse Apehanger - 5/24.99
La Perla Habana Morado Double Toro - 10/29.99
Montecristo Classic Churchill - 5/29.99
Macanudo Cafe Hyde Park - 10/39.99
Amigo Torch Flame Lighter - Montecristo - 11.99
Gurkha Hudson Bay Churchill (7.0"x50) - 10 / $32.50
Punch Gran Puro Rancho (5.5"x54) - 10 / $37.50
Camacho Corojo Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 / $44.99
Rocky Patel Top 10 Collection - 10/34.99

The Rocky Patel Top 10 Collection includes:
1 - Rocky Patel Broadleaf Toro (6" x 52)
1 - Rocky Patel Connecticut Torpedo (6.5" x 50)
1 - Rocky Patel Royal Vintage Torpedo (6.1" x 52)
1 - Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Robusto (5.5" x 50)
1 - Rocky Patel Vintage '03 Cameroon Robusto (5.5" x 50)
1 - Rocky Patel Vintage '99 Robusto (5.5" x 50)
1 - Rocky Patel Super Ligero Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - Rocky Patel Edge Corojo Toro (6" x 52)
1 - Rocky Patel Edge Maduro Toro (6" x 52)
1 - Rocky Patel Decade Cameroon Robusto (5" x 50)
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 01, 2021, 11:55:44 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning NotBretButRazMan
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 01, 2021, 12:09:03 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning NotBretButRazMan
Morning, Deano.  How's the infection?
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 01, 2021, 12:12:15 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning NotBretButRazMan
Morning, Deano.  How's the infection?
haven't looked today but it feels better. hey, did I tell you I hate crutches? 😅
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 01, 2021, 12:23:07 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning NotBretButRazMan
Morning, Deano.  How's the infection?
haven't looked today but it feels better. hey, did I tell you I hate crutches? 😅
You did.  Me too.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 01:06:54 PM

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10/29.99

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
[...]

La Gloria Cubana Robusto Maduro - 10/44.99
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 01:32:13 PM

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10/29.99

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
[...]

La Palina Humidor Jar - 19.99
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on October 01, 2021, 02:11:54 PM
what?
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on October 01, 2021, 02:12:03 PM
SIX
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 02:20:40 PM
SIX
Right on time. Afternoon, Oy.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 02:21:25 PM

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10/29.99

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
[...]

Drew Estate Infused 10-Cigar Sampler

The Drew Estate Infused 10-Cigar Sampler contains:
2 - ACID Kuba Kuba Maduro (5" x 54)
2 - ACID Blondie Belicoso (5" x 54)
2 - CI Legends by Drew Estate Black (6.7" x 44)
2 - Drew Estate Tabak Especial Dulce Toro (6" x 52)
2 - Drew Estate Tabak Especial Limited Red Eye (4.5" x 54)
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 02:21:53 PM
Interesting, don't see the usual MA warning on this offer.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 02:22:18 PM
That's all for my work shift. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 01, 2021, 03:19:59 PM
WDW is 50 today.
#FAKENEWS since it wasn't on your list.
Kiss my ass Tony, it's a thing, not a person.  It's a birthday list, not an anniversary list.  Besides, it was mentioned in the Today in History.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 01, 2021, 03:21:28 PM
SIX
Oye- ster!
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 01, 2021, 03:23:17 PM
Ave Maria Argentum Perfecto
(5.0"x58)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $11.54 per cigar

Only 1 Left
5 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$3.75
per cigar
$37.50 total price
SAVE 67%
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 01, 2021, 03:25:02 PM

Click the  icons below for product information.
Alec Bradley’s Dirty Dozen Sampler
12 Cigars
| MSRP: $7.37 per cigar

In Stock
4.69 out of 5
BUY 12+ CIGARS
$3.33
per cigar
$39.99 total price
SAVE 55%

Alec Bradley’s Dirty Dozen Sampler includes:
2 - Alec Bradley Magic Toast Robusto
2 - Alec Bradley Prensado Robusto
2 - Alec Bradley V2L Black Robusto
2 - Alec Bradley Superstition Robusto
2 - Alec Bradley Black Market Robusto
2 - Alec Bradley Medalist Robusto
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 01, 2021, 03:40:39 PM
Morning, muchachos.
morning NotBretButRazMan
Morning, Deano.  How's the infection?
haven't looked today but it feels better. hey, did I tell you I hate crutches? 😅
wound opened up a bit more. just cleaned and changed the dressing.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 01, 2021, 03:41:42 PM
WDW is 50 today.
#FAKENEWS since it wasn't on your list.
Kiss my ass Tony, it's a thing, not a person.  It's a birthday list, not an anniversary list.  Besides, it was mentioned in the Today in History.
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 01, 2021, 03:43:31 PM
grandson's homecoming football game tonight.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 01, 2021, 03:55:24 PM
grandson's homecoming football game tonight.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 01, 2021, 03:55:55 PM
Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Robusto
(5.0"x52)Pack of 5
| MSRP: $8.37 per cigar

Only 3 Left
4.6 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$5.00
per cigar
$24.99 total price
SAVE 40%
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 01, 2021, 03:59:57 PM
Busy morning.  Finally getting to try a San Lotano Small Batch Connie (exclusive to Atlantic).  Nice cigar.  No picture because they're unbanded and look like ...a cigar.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 01, 2021, 04:19:01 PM
Busy morning.  Finally getting to try a San Lotano Small Batch Connie (exclusive to Atlantic).  Nice cigar.  No picture because they're unbanded and look like ...a cigar.
be setting fire to this into about 15 minutes.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 06:31:13 PM
WDW is 50 today.
#FAKENEWS since it wasn't on your list.
Kiss my ass Tony, it's a thing, not a person.  It's a birthday list, not an anniversary list.  Besides, it was mentioned in the Today in History.
Looks like Tony hit a nerve.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 01, 2021, 06:41:06 PM
WDW is 50 today.
#FAKENEWS since it wasn't on your list.
Kiss my ass Tony, it's a thing, not a person.  It's a birthday list, not an anniversary list.  Besides, it was mentioned in the Today in History.
Looks like Tony hit a nerve.
well, Dave did say he had a busy morning. retirees don't like them.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 07:49:14 PM
Room 101

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211001/7f1e39ee1f126e2f4603e3c8c7f206de.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 07:49:24 PM
WDW is 50 today.
#FAKENEWS since it wasn't on your list.
Kiss my ass Tony, it's a thing, not a person.  It's a birthday list, not an anniversary list.  Besides, it was mentioned in the Today in History.
Looks like Tony hit a nerve.
well, Dave did say he had a busy morning. retirees don't like them.
CNS
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 01, 2021, 09:05:20 PM

Cohiba Macassar 6x54
(6.0"x54)Pack of 5
| MSRP: $28.09 per cigar

In Stock
4.26 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$7.00
per cigar
$34.99 total price
SAVE 75%
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 01, 2021, 09:06:15 PM
Busy morning.  Finally getting to try a San Lotano Small Batch Connie (exclusive to Atlantic).  Nice cigar.  No picture because they're unbanded and look like ...a cigar.
be setting fire to this into about 15 minutes.
That cigar goes back a good bit with that band.
Title: Re: 10/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 01, 2021, 09:24:24 PM
Partagas Legend for #2

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211002/c66f86eea4fe68aa6f082f9ef61040e0.jpg)