CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 27, 2021, 01:20:32 AM

Title: 1/27/2021
Post by: CigarBanter on January 27, 2021, 01:20:32 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 27, 2021, 05:23:15 AM
Morning, humps.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2021, 05:48:54 AM
Morning, humps.
Back at you.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2021, 06:05:09 AM
Nubs anyone?
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 27, 2021, 06:25:29 AM
Nubs anyone?
The Cameroon is my favorite Nub, besides my wife. ;)
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2021, 08:27:33 AM
Wow, we've got ourselves an official nub lull.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2021, 08:28:16 AM
Tied up in a meeting for at least the next 90 minutes. Good luck Daves.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 27, 2021, 08:36:06 AM
Tied up in a meeting for at least the next 90 minutes. Good luck Daves.
Oof. Just got out of my weekly coffee chat with some work friends.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 10:16:39 AM
Morning Tony and Dave.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 10:17:38 AM
Not so prolific today...
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 10:18:55 AM
Guess we shot our load on the 8 yesterday.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 10:21:24 AM
Today is Wednesday, Jan. 27, the 27th day of 2021.
There are 338 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Jan. 27, 1756, composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was born in Salzburg, Austria.

On this date:
In 1880, Thomas Edison received a patent for his electric incandescent lamp.
In 1901, opera composer Giuseppe Verdi died in Milan, Italy, at age 87.
In 1944, during World War II, the Soviet Union announced the complete end of the deadly German siege of Leningrad, which had lasted for more than two years.

In 1945, during World War II, Soviet troops liberated the Nazi concentration camps Auschwitz and Birkenau in Poland.
In 1967, astronauts Virgil I. “Gus” Grissom, Edward H. White and Roger B. Chaffee died in a flash fire during a test aboard their Apollo spacecraft.
In 1972, “Queen of Gospel” Mahalia Jackson, 60, died in Evergreen Park, Ill.

In 1973, the Vietnam peace accords were signed in Paris.
In 1981, President Ronald Reagan and his wife, Nancy, greeted the 52 former American hostages released by Iran at the White House.
In 1984, singer Michael Jackson suffered serious burns to his scalp when pyrotechnics set his hair on fire during the filming of a Pepsi-Cola TV commercial at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.

In 1998, first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton, on NBC’s “Today” show, charged the sexual misconduct allegations against her husband, President Bill Clinton, were the work of a “vast right-wing conspiracy.”
In 2006, Western Union delivered its last telegram.
In 2010, Apple CEO Steve Jobs unveiled the iPad tablet computer during a presentation in San Francisco. J.D. Salinger, the reclusive author of “The Catcher in the Rye,” died in Cornish, New Hampshire, at age 91.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 27, 2021, 10:22:19 AM
Guess we shot our load on the 8 yesterday.
And how. Morning, FellowDave.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 10:22:44 AM
Ten years ago: Tens of thousands of Yemenis demanded their president step down; taking inspiration from Tunisians’ revolt, they vowed to continue until their U.S.-backed government fell. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano announced that color-coded terror alerts would be phased out by late April 2011.

Five years ago: The Ferguson, Missouri, Police Department agreed to overhaul its policies, training and practices as part of a sweeping deal with the Justice Department following the 2014 fatal police shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown. As he honored four people for risking their lives to protect Jews, President Barack Obama warned during a visit to the Israeli Embassy in Washington that anti-Semitism was on the rise; he said an attack on any faith was an attack on all faiths.

One year ago: China confirmed more than 2,700 cases of the new coronavirus with more than 80 deaths in that country; authorities postponed the end of the Lunar New Year holiday to keep the public at home. U.S. health officials said they believed the risk to Americans remained low and that they had no evidence that the new virus was spreading in the United States; they advised Americans to avoid non-essential travel to any part of China. Stocks fell for a fifth straight day as investors worried that the virus outbreak could hurt the global economy. Senators faced increasing pressure to summon former national security adviser John Bolton to testify at President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial, after a draft of Bolton’s forthcoming book said Trump had wanted to withhold military aid from Ukraine until it helped investigate Democrat Joe Biden; Trump denied having said that to Bolton.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: razgueado on January 27, 2021, 10:23:45 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 10:26:38 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Actor James Cromwell is 81.
Rock musician Nick Mason (Pink Floyd) is 77.
R&B singer Nedra Talley (The Ronettes) is 75.
Ballet star Mikhail Baryshnikov is 73.
Latin singer-songwriter Djavan is 72.
Chief U.S. Justice John Roberts is 66.
Country singer Cheryl White is 66.
Country singer-musician Richard Young (The Kentucky Headhunters) is 66.
Actor Mimi Rogers is 65.
Rock musician Janick Gers (Iron Maiden) is 64.
Actor Susanna Thompson is 63.
Political and sports commentator Keith Olbermann is 62.
Rock singer Margo Timmins (Cowboy Junkies) is 60.
Rock musician Gillian Gilbert is 60.
Actor Tamlyn Tomita is 58.
Actor Bridget Fonda is 57.
Actor Alan Cumming is 56.
Country singer Tracy Lawrence is 53.
Rock singer Mike Patton is 53.
Rapper Tricky is 53.
Rock musician Michael Kulas (James) is 52.
Actor-comedian Patton Oswalt is 52.
Actor Josh Randall is 49.
Country singer Kevin Denney is 43.
Tennis player Marat Safin is 41.
Rock musician Matt Sanchez (American Authors) is 35.
Actor Braeden Lemasters is 25.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 10:27:31 AM
At least got us over the page 2 hump.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on January 27, 2021, 10:28:02 AM
Guess we shot our load on the 8 yesterday.
And how. Morning, FellowDave.
Reloading
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on January 27, 2021, 10:29:00 AM
I say quality over quantity for today.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on January 27, 2021, 10:29:12 AM
I say quality over quantity for today.
TWSS
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 10:29:46 AM
Nubs anyone?
The Cameroon is my favorite Nub, besides my wife. ;)
Well you're in luck, because at least one of them is the DOD.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 10:30:19 AM
I say quality over quantity for today.
TWSS
That would be quite the change of pace.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 10:30:34 AM
I say quality over quantity for today.
TWSS
That would be quite the change of pace.
TWHS
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 27, 2021, 10:31:31 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: razgueado on January 27, 2021, 10:32:24 AM
I say quality over quantity for today.
Exactly what qualities are we hoping for?
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 10:32:25 AM
Now that's the way to break up these groups....and possibly get rid of some of them without need for a trial...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/exclusive-proud-boys-leader-was-prolific-informer-for-law-enforcement/ar-BB1d8EYD?ocid=anaheim-ntp-feeds

Put a couple of these articles out...true or not.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 27, 2021, 10:32:55 AM
Nubs anyone?
The Cameroon is my favorite Nub, besides my wife. ;)
Well you're in luck, because at least one of them is the DOD.
I saw, going with the Costco pricing model on them today.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 27, 2021, 10:34:10 AM
Now that's the way to break up these groups....and possibly get rid of some of them without need for a trial...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/exclusive-proud-boys-leader-was-prolific-informer-for-law-enforcement/ar-BB1d8EYD?ocid=anaheim-ntp-feeds

Put a couple of these articles out...true or not.
"I don't recall any of this." Lol
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 10:34:16 AM
I say quality over quantity for today.
Exactly what qualities are we hoping for?
Well, truthfulness, intelligence, cigar insight, cigar deals, life changing revelations....

or just post whatever shit you're thinking of at the moment.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 10:43:16 AM
Also like the lawyer's approach to the stupid chick who was in the Capital, filmed directing others and charged with stealing Pelosi's laptop and trying to sell it to the Russians....her ex-boyfriend is trying to frame her....
Lawyers are amazing!

https://nypost.com/2021/01/21/woman-who-allegedly-stole-pelosis-laptop-blames-ex-for-charges/

Supposedly that computer just had Pelosi's shopping apps and hair/mani/pedi appointment calendar.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: razgueado on January 27, 2021, 10:45:42 AM
I say quality over quantity for today.
Exactly what qualities are we hoping for?
Well, truthfulness, intelligence, cigar insight, cigar deals, life changing revelations....

or just post whatever shit you're thinking of at the moment.
Truth and intelligence is in real short supply right now, by the looks of the headlines.  We got lots of stupidity.  Vast amounts of stupidity.  And bullshit.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 27, 2021, 10:47:32 AM
I say quality over quantity for today.
Exactly what qualities are we hoping for?
Well, truthfulness, intelligence, cigar insight, cigar deals, life changing revelations....

or just post whatever shit you're thinking of at the moment.
Truth and intelligence is in real short supply right now, by the looks of the headlines.  We got lots of stupidity.  Vast amounts of stupidity.  And bullshit.
What we don't have a lot of are cigar deals.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: razgueado on January 27, 2021, 10:49:37 AM
I say quality over quantity for today.
Exactly what qualities are we hoping for?
Well, truthfulness, intelligence, cigar insight, cigar deals, life changing revelations....

or just post whatever shit you're thinking of at the moment.
Truth and intelligence is in real short supply right now, by the looks of the headlines.  We got lots of stupidity.  Vast amounts of stupidity.  And bullshit.
What we don't have a lot of are cigar deals.
That either.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2021, 10:52:40 AM
I say quality over quantity for today.
Exactly what qualities are we hoping for?
Well, truthfulness, intelligence, cigar insight, cigar deals, life changing revelations....

or just post whatever shit you're thinking of at the moment.
The latter is cigarbanter.com's mission statement.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2021, 10:53:58 AM
Good morning, TravelinDave, Oy, and Raz.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 10:54:51 AM
Wouldn't happen in NJ....

Just got a call from the county tax assessors office.  Seems I missed a form to verify legal resident status and get the preferred tax rate (rather than second home/vacation home rates that are taxed at a higher level.  She didn't want me to be taxed too much.   :o
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: razgueado on January 27, 2021, 10:56:45 AM
I say quality over quantity for today.
Exactly what qualities are we hoping for?
Well, truthfulness, intelligence, cigar insight, cigar deals, life changing revelations....

or just post whatever shit you're thinking of at the moment.
The latter is cigarbanter.com's mission statement.
Mission statement?  We have a mission statement?

That sounds a little like work.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 27, 2021, 10:56:57 AM
Wouldn't happen in NJ....

Just got a call from the county tax assessors office.  Seems I missed a form to verify legal resident status and get the preferred tax rate (rather than second home/vacation home rates that are taxed at a higher level.  She didn't want me to be taxed too much.   :o
I wouldn't expect that to happen anywhere, honestly. Good on them for letting you know.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 27, 2021, 10:57:14 AM
I say quality over quantity for today.
Exactly what qualities are we hoping for?
Well, truthfulness, intelligence, cigar insight, cigar deals, life changing revelations....

or just post whatever shit you're thinking of at the moment.
The latter is cigarbanter.com's mission statement.
Mission statement?  We have a mission statement?

That sounds a little like work.
It'll be on the back of the t-shirts.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2021, 11:04:50 AM
I say quality over quantity for today.
Exactly what qualities are we hoping for?
Well, truthfulness, intelligence, cigar insight, cigar deals, life changing revelations....

or just post whatever shit you're thinking of at the moment.
The latter is cigarbanter.com's mission statement.
Mission statement?  We have a mission statement?

That sounds a little like work.
It'll be on the back of the t-shirts.
Hooded sweatshirts. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 27, 2021, 11:08:17 AM
I say quality over quantity for today.
Exactly what qualities are we hoping for?
Well, truthfulness, intelligence, cigar insight, cigar deals, life changing revelations....

or just post whatever shit you're thinking of at the moment.
The latter is cigarbanter.com's mission statement.
Mission statement?  We have a mission statement?

That sounds a little like work.
It'll be on the back of the t-shirts.
Hooded sweatshirts. Sheesh.
I assumed those were already at the printers, and you'd be able to update the next line with the mission statement. ;)
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2021, 11:23:13 AM
Speaking of cigarbanter.com hoodies... Saw an email this morning regarding CI's CigarFest scheduled for October 15-16, 2021. Tickets will likely go on sale in July.

Anyone planning to go??
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on January 27, 2021, 11:28:02 AM
I say quality over quantity for today.
Exactly what qualities are we hoping for?
Well, truthfulness, intelligence, cigar insight, cigar deals, life changing revelations....

or just post whatever shit you're thinking of at the moment.
The latter is cigarbanter.com's mission statement.
Mission statement?  We have a mission statement?

That sounds a little like work.
It'll be on the back of the t-shirts.
Hooded sweatshirts. Sheesh.
XXXXL
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on January 27, 2021, 11:28:44 AM
Speaking of cigarbanter.com hoodies... Saw an email this morning regarding CI's CigarFest scheduled for October 15-16, 2021. Tickets will likely go on sale in July.

Anyone planning to go??
NO!
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 27, 2021, 11:28:58 AM
Speaking of cigarbanter.com hoodies... Saw an email this morning regarding CI's CigarFest scheduled for October 15-16, 2021. Tickets will likely go on sale in July.

Anyone planning to go??
Sincerely doubt it. Maybe next year.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on January 27, 2021, 11:36:42 AM
Speaking of cigarbanter.com hoodies... Saw an email this morning regarding CI's CigarFest scheduled for October 15-16, 2021. Tickets will likely go on sale in July.

Anyone planning to go??
Sincerely doubt it. Maybe next year.
TWSS
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2021, 11:36:59 AM
I say quality over quantity for today.
Exactly what qualities are we hoping for?
Well, truthfulness, intelligence, cigar insight, cigar deals, life changing revelations....

or just post whatever shit you're thinking of at the moment.
The latter is cigarbanter.com's mission statement.
Mission statement?  We have a mission statement?

That sounds a little like work.
It'll be on the back of the t-shirts.
Hooded sweatshirts. Sheesh.
XXXXL
That's actually where the sizes start. Ya gotta cater to your general audience.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2021, 11:38:09 AM
Speaking of cigarbanter.com hoodies... Saw an email this morning regarding CI's CigarFest scheduled for October 15-16, 2021. Tickets will likely go on sale in July.

Anyone planning to go??
Sincerely doubt it. Maybe next year.
Yeah, looks like either way we'll be watching the Kentucky Derby from home this year.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 27, 2021, 11:54:04 AM
Speaking of cigarbanter.com hoodies... Saw an email this morning regarding CI's CigarFest scheduled for October 15-16, 2021. Tickets will likely go on sale in July.

Anyone planning to go??
Sincerely doubt it. Maybe next year.
Yeah, looks like either way we'll be watching the Kentucky Derby from home this year.
My MIL was texting the wife this week (the high-risk for serious complications from covid wife) about planning a family vacation this summer. So 3 sets of us, all going somewhere. Like, I get you're excited people are starting to get vaccinated, but let's slow down just a bit, see how this goes before you start renting 8-bedroom cabins, how about?
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2021, 12:34:30 PM
Speaking of cigarbanter.com hoodies... Saw an email this morning regarding CI's CigarFest scheduled for October 15-16, 2021. Tickets will likely go on sale in July.

Anyone planning to go??
Sincerely doubt it. Maybe next year.
Yeah, looks like either way we'll be watching the Kentucky Derby from home this year.
My MIL was texting the wife this week (the high-risk for serious complications from covid wife) about planning a family vacation this summer. So 3 sets of us, all going somewhere. Like, I get you're excited people are starting to get vaccinated, but let's slow down just a bit, see how this goes before you start renting 8-bedroom cabins, how about?
The most important part... Is m-i-l footing the entire bill? Because then you'll need to make some concessions and take some risks.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 12:52:26 PM
Speaking of cigarbanter.com hoodies... Saw an email this morning regarding CI's CigarFest scheduled for October 15-16, 2021. Tickets will likely go on sale in July.

Anyone planning to go??
Probably not...
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 12:53:40 PM
Speaking of cigarbanter.com hoodies... Saw an email this morning regarding CI's CigarFest scheduled for October 15-16, 2021. Tickets will likely go on sale in July.

Anyone planning to go??
Sincerely doubt it. Maybe next year.
Yeah, looks like either way we'll be watching the Kentucky Derby from home this year.
My MIL was texting the wife this week (the high-risk for serious complications from covid wife) about planning a family vacation this summer. So 3 sets of us, all going somewhere. Like, I get you're excited people are starting to get vaccinated, but let's slow down just a bit, see how this goes before you start renting 8-bedroom cabins, how about?
The most important part... Is m-i-l footing the entire bill? Because then you'll need to make some concessions and take some risks.
Solid point there.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 27, 2021, 12:57:07 PM
Speaking of cigarbanter.com hoodies... Saw an email this morning regarding CI's CigarFest scheduled for October 15-16, 2021. Tickets will likely go on sale in July.

Anyone planning to go??
Sincerely doubt it. Maybe next year.
Yeah, looks like either way we'll be watching the Kentucky Derby from home this year.
My MIL was texting the wife this week (the high-risk for serious complications from covid wife) about planning a family vacation this summer. So 3 sets of us, all going somewhere. Like, I get you're excited people are starting to get vaccinated, but let's slow down just a bit, see how this goes before you start renting 8-bedroom cabins, how about?
The most important part... Is m-i-l footing the entire bill? Because then you'll need to make some concessions and take some risks.
She would be, but a free vacation would not be worth potentially life-long complications, or worse. We've been on vacation before, we'll go again. No sense taking all the precautions we have for nearly a year to throw it away for a free trip.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 01:20:35 PM
[...]

You can take the girls.  I'm sure thats who the grandparents want to see anyway.  The Mrs. can have her own peaceful staycay in the quiet.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 01:44:32 PM
Finally figured out why I was having a hard time posting pictures...
Apparently with the last phone update it set camera default for pulse pictures which the Banter couldn't handle.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 27, 2021, 01:50:40 PM
Finally figured out why I was having a hard time posting pictures...
Apparently with the last phone update it set camera default for pulse pictures which the Banter couldn't handle.
Pulse pictures sounds like what the former Mets GM was sending to that reporter.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 27, 2021, 01:53:14 PM
[...]

Yeah, but then there's quarantining when we get back to make sure we aren't sick and give it to her, or have it but don't show symptoms and give it to her. Just not worth a couple days away.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 01:53:39 PM
Over the hump!
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 27, 2021, 02:00:29 PM
Over the hump!
Visual proof and everything!
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 27, 2021, 02:19:02 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2021, 02:24:14 PM
[...]

I don't appreciate you pooh-poohing my reasoning. I may have to speak to the Mrs directly.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2021, 02:25:23 PM
Finally figured out why I was having a hard time posting pictures...
Apparently with the last phone update it set camera default for pulse pictures which the Banter couldn't handle.
Pulse pictures sounds like what the former Mets GM was sending to that reporter.
LMFAO!
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2021, 02:26:34 PM
Over the hump!
I can see the lack of pulsation in the photo.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 03:18:34 PM
On to #2
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on January 27, 2021, 03:19:56 PM
On to #2
announcing you BM's now? Let us know how it comes out.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on January 27, 2021, 03:30:58 PM
Got my #2 today also.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: bluecollar on January 27, 2021, 05:03:28 PM
Cooking fish on the grill outside so I don't stink up the house.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210127/a5635ca5aab8113df34f4ec68673565f.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on January 27, 2021, 05:21:38 PM
Cooking fish on the grill outside so I don't stink up the house.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210127/a5635ca5aab8113df34f4ec68673565f.jpg)
nice ....page has them on sale
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on January 27, 2021, 05:22:31 PM
Delivery 📦
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 27, 2021, 07:28:55 PM
[...]

Please, she told her mom no before she even told me about the offer. You underestimate her panickyness about this virus. She has anxiety issues as it is, this past year has certainly not helped matters.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 27, 2021, 07:29:35 PM
Delivery
Better than a Dave BM any day.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: bluecollar on January 27, 2021, 08:00:31 PM
Delivery
I really have a liking for the La Galera Connecticut's. Let me know what you think OY
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: bluecollar on January 27, 2021, 08:03:41 PM
[...]

Things have been tough for a lot of people. I'm trying to stay positive all round and wishing you the best.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 08:11:47 PM
Over the hump!
I can see the lack of pulsation in the photo.
Goof to know.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 08:13:43 PM
Evening is upon us.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 08:14:15 PM
Evening is upon us.
No pulse, no problem!
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 27, 2021, 08:17:58 PM
Speaking of pulses, just read that there is a Facebook page for sperm donors.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2021, 08:49:06 PM
[...]

I can relate.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 27, 2021, 08:51:37 PM
[...]

We'll be fine. We had a return trip to the Smoky Mountains with her family planned for last October that was canceled. I'm sure when this all clears up, we'll be heading there again. Just a matter of waiting this thing out now.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 27, 2021, 08:52:57 PM
[...]

It's not like I disagree with her, no way I'm taking a trip right now with anyone. It was more of a, "you're not gonna believe what my mom just asked me" type situation.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2021, 10:15:44 PM
Oscar and Emmy-winning actor Cloris Leachman dies at 94.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2021, 10:16:41 PM
And with that, I'm gonna call it a night. I've got a meeting to attend in less than 5 hours.
Title: Re: 1/27/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on January 27, 2021, 10:33:54 PM
And with that, I'm gonna call it a night. I've got a meeting to attend in less than 5 hours.
but what about page7? Good night 💤😴