CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 17, 2020, 12:08:37 AM

Title: 12/17/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on December 17, 2020, 12:08:37 AM
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 17, 2020, 05:32:20 AM
Morning, friendos. Happy PayDayThursday.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2020, 05:50:14 AM
Morning, friendos. Happy PayDayThursday.
Good morning, Dave. I may be getting paid too today. I've got my fingers crossed.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 17, 2020, 06:34:32 AM
Morning, friendos. Happy PayDayThursday.
Good morning, Dave. I may be getting paid too today. I've got my fingers crossed.
Just in time for Xmas!
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2020, 06:39:45 AM
Morning, friendos. Happy PayDayThursday.
Good morning, Dave. I may be getting paid too today. I've got my fingers crossed.
Just in time for Xmas!
Oh that money's been spent.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 17, 2020, 06:45:38 AM
Morning, friendos. Happy PayDayThursday.
Good morning, Dave. I may be getting paid too today. I've got my fingers crossed.
Just in time for Xmas!
Oh that money's been spent.
I hear you. My paycheck was barely in my account before I started sending it out to others. But Xmas is paid for, so that's a good trade-off in my opinion.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on December 17, 2020, 06:52:43 AM
Good morning wage earners.  Came in early, next to no traffic, and still one red light.
(https://i.gifer.com/8Oj3.gif)
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 17, 2020, 07:03:06 AM
Good morning wage earners.  Came in early, next to no traffic, and still one red light.
(https://i.gifer.com/8Oj3.gif)
Not a good start. Morning, ConverterLessMark.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2020, 07:03:56 AM
Good morning wage earners.  Came in early, next to no traffic, and still one red light.
(https://i.gifer.com/8Oj3.gif)
Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2020, 07:24:08 AM
It's still snowing here. Can't see a big difference from last night to this morning but I believe it's because it is so windy. There must be snow drifts out there that are several feet high.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201217/37fafaecc90237e34f4f1bbfaec278bf.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201217/f398e6b168fec2ad631bddad834060ff.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: bluecollar on December 17, 2020, 07:41:27 AM
Good morning guys. I lucked out with the snow 2.5 at airport but 34 inches well south. Commute to work was a slow go still
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 17, 2020, 07:43:00 AM
It's still snowing here. Can't see a big difference from last night to this morning but I believe it's because it is so windy. There must be snow drifts out there that are several feet high.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201217/37fafaecc90237e34f4f1bbfaec278bf.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201217/f398e6b168fec2ad631bddad834060ff.jpg)
We maybe got 1-2 inches. Not even enough to cover the streets in most places.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on December 17, 2020, 07:43:28 AM
It's still snowing here. Can't see a big difference from last night to this morning but I believe it's because it is so windy. There must be snow drifts out there that are several feet high.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201217/37fafaecc90237e34f4f1bbfaec278bf.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201217/f398e6b168fec2ad631bddad834060ff.jpg)
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on December 17, 2020, 07:45:01 AM
Good morning guys. I lucked out with the snow 2.5 at airport but 34 inches well south. Commute to work was a slow go still
Good morning, SlowGoRick.  Frost on the car this morning, but that's the extent of our wintry weather so far.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: bluecollar on December 17, 2020, 07:51:15 AM
Puffing a little C&D in my handmade Brian Kalnitz bulldog(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201217/13d959366ae81527755e7f387360dbf5.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2020, 07:58:22 AM
Puffing a little C&D in my handmade Brian Kalnitz bulldog(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201217/13d959366ae81527755e7f387360dbf5.jpg)
That sounds like fun. Hoping to find my tobacco and join you one day soon.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2020, 08:02:28 AM
Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on December 17, 2020, 08:05:38 AM
Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
In other words a three-day layoff for you. "Thanks for the great job, now GFY!"
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2020, 08:10:14 AM
Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
In other words a three-day layoff for you. "Thanks for the great job, now GFY!"
I saw it that way but I hate that I'm so cynical. It's great for the staff.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on December 17, 2020, 08:10:24 AM
Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
Meanwhile we added three days of vacation to everyone's acct so all next week is paid time off.  That photo I have of the HR director with a sheep has really paid off.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 17, 2020, 08:21:46 AM
Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
So you can't still work and get paid?
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on December 17, 2020, 08:34:33 AM
Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
So you can't still work and get paid?
Sure, save the vaca days for another time, but that is not a popular option.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 17, 2020, 08:46:14 AM
Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
So you can't still work and get paid?
Sure, save the vaca days for another time, but that is not a popular option.
I meant Tony, who's not gonna get paid and at the same time screw over his clients.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on December 17, 2020, 08:47:46 AM
Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
So you can't still work and get paid?
Sure, save the vaca days for another time, but that is not a popular option.
I meant Tony, who's not gonna get paid and at the same time screw over his clients.
Thats the plan
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on December 17, 2020, 08:57:01 AM
Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
So you can't still work and get paid?
Sure, save the vaca days for another time, but that is not a popular option.
I meant Tony, who's not gonna get paid and at the same time screw over his clients.
Seems they are closing the "virtual office" so nobody can work, but likely I don't understand the mysterious machinations of an intergovernmental organization.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 17, 2020, 08:58:47 AM
Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
So you can't still work and get paid?
Sure, save the vaca days for another time, but that is not a popular option.
I meant Tony, who's not gonna get paid and at the same time screw over his clients.
Seems they are closing the "virtual office" so nobody can work, but likely I don't understand the mysterious machinations of an intergovernmental organization.
Few do.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: bluecollar on December 17, 2020, 09:06:24 AM
Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
So you can't still work and get paid?
Sure, save the vaca days for another time, but that is not a popular option.
We have what's called shut down days. We get 3 every Christmas. Group that with the holidays and some vacation days,See you next year. As I'm essential personel and I have seniority. I plan this off every year. We haven't had a raise in 5 years but the time off can't be matched any where else.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: bluecollar on December 17, 2020, 09:10:52 AM
Puffing a little C&D in my handmade Brian Kalnitz bulldog(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201217/13d959366ae81527755e7f387360dbf5.jpg)
That sounds like fun. Hoping to find my tobacco and join you one day soon.
I actually took a two year hiatus from pipes. I'm working through some great tobaccos and a recent order. I have quite the collection. I can post some pictures over the next few weeks. If it's no interest I will refrain.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: bluecollar on December 17, 2020, 09:20:05 AM
Has anyone checked on Dean?
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2020, 09:20:54 AM
Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
Meanwhile we added three days of vacation to everyone's acct so all next week is paid time off.  That photo I have of the HR director with a sheep has really paid off.
I'll have to get myself one of those.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on December 17, 2020, 09:26:05 AM
Gurkha Hudson Bay Churchill
Packs of 10
Only cigar i ever returned to CI
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 17, 2020, 09:28:11 AM
Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
So you can't still work and get paid?
Sure, save the vaca days for another time, but that is not a popular option.
We have what's called shut down days. We get 3 every Christmas. Group that with the holidays and some vacation days,See you next year. As I'm essential personel and I have seniority. I plan this off every year. We haven't had a raise in 5 years but the time off can't be matched any where else.
I don't know, I get 29 vacation days a year, which is going to 31 next year, with an extra holiday added in. I think we do pretty well here. ;)
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 17, 2020, 09:28:57 AM
Gurkha Hudson Bay Churchill
Packs of 10
Only cigar i ever returned to CI
I feel like that's one of the 2 Gurks I've smoked in my life, and they'll be the last 2. Can't remember what the other one was.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2020, 09:45:50 AM
Puffing a little C&D in my handmade Brian Kalnitz bulldog(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201217/13d959366ae81527755e7f387360dbf5.jpg)
That sounds like fun. Hoping to find my tobacco and join you one day soon.
I actually took a two year hiatus from pipes. I'm working through some great tobaccos and a recent order. I have quite the collection. I can post some pictures over the next few weeks. If it's no interest I will refrain.
Always an interest. Post away!
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on December 17, 2020, 10:11:48 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 17, 2020, 10:21:23 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on December 17, 2020, 10:32:42 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz.
Backatcha, Duffer.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on December 17, 2020, 10:33:01 AM
I am loving the hell out of Bitcoin right now.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 17, 2020, 10:42:19 AM
I am loving the hell out of Bitcoin right now.
Sure has gone gangbusters lately.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on December 17, 2020, 11:33:47 AM
I am loving the hell out of Bitcoin right now.
Sure has gone gangbusters lately.
It's getting a little ridiculous.  Wish I had more in it.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2020, 11:35:24 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Howdy, Bret.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: razgueado on December 17, 2020, 12:00:20 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Howdy, Bret.
Morning, T.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2020, 12:05:05 PM
Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
But aren't two of those three days a Saturday and Sunday?
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2020, 12:07:18 PM
Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
Meanwhile we added three days of vacation to everyone's acct so all next week is paid time off.  That photo I have of the HR director with a sheep has really paid off.
Always good to have on hand!
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2020, 12:08:49 PM
Puffing a little C&D in my handmade Brian Kalnitz bulldog(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201217/13d959366ae81527755e7f387360dbf5.jpg)
That sounds like fun. Hoping to find my tobacco and join you one day soon.
I actually took a two year hiatus from pipes. I'm working through some great tobaccos and a recent order. I have quite the collection. I can post some pictures over the next few weeks. If it's no interest I will refrain.
We are posting crap from CI jams....of course we are interested in good tobacco.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2020, 12:11:22 PM
Today is Thursday, Dec. 17, the 352nd day of 2020.
There are 14 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Dec. 17, 1903, Wilbur and Orville Wright of Dayton, Ohio, conducted the first successful manned powered-airplane flights near Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, using their experimental craft, the Wright Flyer.

On this date:
In 1777, France recognized American independence.
In 1933, in the inaugural NFL championship football game, the Chicago Bears defeated the New York Giants, 23-21, at Wrigley Field.
In 1938, German chemists Otto Hahn and Fritz Strassmann discovered nuclear fission by splitting the nuclei of uranium into lighter elements.

In 1944, the U.S. War Department announced it was ending its policy of excluding people of Japanese ancestry from the West Coast.
In 1975, Lynette “Squeaky” Fromme was sentenced in Sacramento, Calif. to life in prison for her attempt on the life of President Gerald R. Ford. (She was paroled in Aug. 2009.)
In 1979, Arthur McDuffie, a Black insurance executive, was fatally injured after leading police on a chase with his motorcycle in Miami. (Four white police officers accused of beating McDuffie were later acquitted, sparking riots.)

In 1989, the animated TV series “The Simpsons” premiered on Fox with a Christmas-themed episode.
In 1992, President George H.W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney (muhl-ROO’-nee) and Mexican President Carlos Salinas de Gortari (sah-LEE’-nuhs deh gohr-TAHR’-ee) signed the North American Free Trade Agreement in separate ceremonies. (After President Donald Trump demanded a new deal, the three countries signed a replacement agreement in 2018.)
In 2001, Marines raised the Stars and Stripes over the long-abandoned American Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan.

In 2007, Gov. Jon S. Corzine (KOHR’-zyn) signed a measure making New Jersey the first state to abolish the death penalty in more than 40 years.
In 2011, North Korean leader Kim Jong Il died after more than a decade of iron rule; he was 69, according to official records, but some reports indicated he was 70.
In 2014, the United States and Cuba restored diplomatic relations, sweeping away one of the last vestiges of the Cold War.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2020, 12:12:16 PM
Ten years ago: President Barack Obama signed into law a huge, holiday-season tax bill extending cuts for all Americans, saluting a new spirit of political compromise as Republicans applauded and liberals seethed. Federal prosecutors reached a settlement with the estate of Florida philanthropist Jeffry Picower in which his widow, Barbara, agreed to return $7.2 billion that her husband had reaped from Bernard Madoff’s giant Ponzi scheme. Don Van Vliet, a musician and artist who’d performed a complex brand of experimental rock under the name Captain Beefheart, died in Arcata, California, at age 69. New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees was voted the 2010 Male Athlete of the Year by members of The Associated Press.

Five years ago: Defense Secretary Ash Carter acknowledged that he sometimes used a personal, unsecured email account to conduct official business after he took office, a practice he called “entirely my mistake.” Representatives of Libya’s s two rival factions signed a U.N.-brokered deal to form a unity government.

One year ago: Joe Biden released a doctor’s report saying that the 77-year-old former vice president was “healthy, vigorous” and “fit to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency.” A federal judge in Washington sentenced former Trump campaign official Rick Gates to 45 days in jail despite what she said was “extraordinary” cooperation with special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe and other Justice Department investigations; Gates had pleaded guilty to charges related to political consulting work he did in Ukraine.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2020, 12:15:03 PM
Today’s Birthdays:

Armin Mueller-Stahl is 90.
Pope Francis is 84.
Singer-actor Tommy Steele is 84.
Actor Bernard Hill is 76
Actor Ernie Hudson is 75.
Political commentator Chris Matthews is 75.
Comedian-actor Eugene Levy is 74.
Actor Marilyn Hassett is 73.
Actor Wes Studi is 73.
Pop musician Jim Bonfanti (The Raspberries) is 72.
Joel Brooks is 71.
Rock singer Paul Rodgers is 71.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Wanda Hutchinson Vaughn (The Emotions) is 69.
Actor Bill Pullman is 67.
Actor Barry Livingston is 67.
Country singer Sharon White is 67.
Producer-director-writer Peter Farrelly is 64.
Rock musician Mike Mills (R.E.M.) is 62.
Pop singer Sarah Dallin (Bananarama) is 59.
Country singer Tracy Byrd is 54.
musician Duane Propes is 54.
Actor Laurie Holden is 51.
DJ Homicide (Sugar Ray) is 50.
Actor Sean Patrick Thomas is 50.
Actor Claire Forlani is 49.
Pop-rock musician Eddie Fisher (OneRepublic) is 47.
Actor Sarah Paulson is 46.
Actor Marissa Ribisi is 46.
Actor Giovanni Ribisi is 46.
Actor Milla Jovovich (YO’-vuh-vich) is 45.
Bree Sharp is 45.
Singer-songwriter Ben Goldwasser (MGMT) is 38.
Rock singer Mikky Ekko is 37.
Actor Shannon Woodward is 36.
Actor Emma Bell is 34.
Actor Vanessa Zima is 34.
Rock musician Taylor York (Paramore) is 31.
Actor Graham Rogers is 30.
Actor-singer Nat Wolff is 26.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2020, 12:22:26 PM
Gurkha Hudson Bay Churchill
Packs of 10
Only cigar i ever returned to CI
I feel like that's one of the 2 Gurks I've smoked in my life, and they'll be the last 2. Can't remember what the other one was.
Was one of those Gurkhas the knife they gave you at CigarFest? Because those don't smoke well.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2020, 12:24:37 PM
Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
But aren't two of those three days a Saturday and Sunday?
Hello, ClemsonDave. I meant the three business days after Christmas. I forgot how precise I needed to be when bantering with you.  ???
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 17, 2020, 12:57:49 PM
Gurkha Hudson Bay Churchill
Packs of 10
Only cigar i ever returned to CI
I feel like that's one of the 2 Gurks I've smoked in my life, and they'll be the last 2. Can't remember what the other one was.
Was one of those Gurkhas the knife they gave you at CigarFest? Because those don't smoke well.
No, but they do a hell of a job on bathtub grout.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2020, 01:05:53 PM
Gurkha Hudson Bay Churchill
Packs of 10
Only cigar i ever returned to CI
I feel like that's one of the 2 Gurks I've smoked in my life, and they'll be the last 2. Can't remember what the other one was.
Was one of those Gurkhas the knife they gave you at CigarFest? Because those don't smoke well.
No, but they do a hell of a job on bathtub grout.
Cigars or the knife?
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2020, 01:09:41 PM
On with the Warped afternoon.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 17, 2020, 01:11:40 PM
Gurkha Hudson Bay Churchill
Packs of 10
Only cigar i ever returned to CI
I feel like that's one of the 2 Gurks I've smoked in my life, and they'll be the last 2. Can't remember what the other one was.
Was one of those Gurkhas the knife they gave you at CigarFest? Because those don't smoke well.
No, but they do a hell of a job on bathtub grout.
Cigars or the knife?
Don't want to take the cigar in there and make the bathroom smell any worse than it normally would.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 17, 2020, 01:12:39 PM
On with the Warped afternoon.
Looks like a slightly better climate than we've got right now.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 17, 2020, 01:33:28 PM
On with the Warped afternoon.
Looks like a slightly better climate than we've got right now.
only 46 today, but ill take it .
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2020, 01:48:38 PM
Today’s Birthdays:
Pope Francis is 84.
Why did I think he was so much younger?
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 17, 2020, 01:59:22 PM
Today’s Birthdays:
Pope Francis is 84.
Why did I think he was so much younger?
He bathes in holy water every day. Gives his skin that pope-ly glow.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 17, 2020, 02:19:28 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on December 17, 2020, 03:24:25 PM
Taking a cue from WarpedClemsonDave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201217/2a38e12bdbd9a84541c052ca14b78cf2.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2020, 04:21:26 PM
Today’s Birthdays:
Pope Francis is 84.
Why did I think he was so much younger?
He bathes in holy water every day. Gives his skin that pope-ly glow.
They should bottle that shit up and sell it.  ;)
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: bluecollar on December 17, 2020, 05:11:43 PM
La Galera Connecticut going here. Driveway shoveled.
Some nice cigar assortments at the page.
Title: Re: 12/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 17, 2020, 06:54:28 PM
I was trying to get the shoveling done before the sun went down. FAILED! At least it's done and the Mrs' car is dug out. Now I've gotta get back to work.