CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 14, 2020, 12:44:05 AM

Title: 12/14/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on December 14, 2020, 12:44:05 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 05:20:49 AM
Starting off another week with a jam.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: bluecollar on December 14, 2020, 05:30:32 AM
I stayed up watching the Bills game. I need my coffee x 10
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 05:40:04 AM
I stayed up watching the Bills game. I need my coffee x 10
At least they made it worth the trouble for ya.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 05:49:12 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 05:50:17 AM
I stayed up watching the Bills game. I need my coffee x 10
Congrats, Rick. It was a good game.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 06:05:05 AM
Starting off another week with a jam.
Please do let us know when you see something worthwhile.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: bluecollar on December 14, 2020, 06:42:12 AM
I stayed up watching the Bills game. I need my coffee x 10
Congrats, Rick. It was a good game.
Good morning Dave and Mr Mayor. Allen held in there. Steelers were bringing the house. This team has been so fun to watch this year. Defense stepped up big too.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 06:43:17 AM
Starting off another week with a jam.
Please do let us know when you see something worthwhile.
Gurks are up right now, so I wouldn't hold out any hope.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 07:18:22 AM
I just heard YouTube was down. Dang Russian bots...
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: bluecollar on December 14, 2020, 07:28:06 AM
Cleveland dropping Indian's????
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: bluecollar on December 14, 2020, 07:28:40 AM
Cleveland dropping Indian's????
How did that emoji get in there?
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 07:44:55 AM
Cleveland dropping Indian's????
They stopped using Chief Wahoo a couple years ago, this was always gonna be the next step.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 08:32:30 AM
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Robusto 10/39.99
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 08:42:09 AM
Cleveland dropping Indian's????
The Cleveland Baseball Team? Following the D.C. naming convention.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 08:44:47 AM
Cleveland dropping Indian's????
How did that emoji get in there?
I think Tapatalk automatically does that when you use 3 question marks in a row.

???
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 08:47:18 AM
Cleveland dropping Indian's????
How did that emoji get in there?
I think Tapatalk automatically does that when you use 3 question marks in a row.

???

??? This is posted without Tapatalk - testing
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 08:48:10 AM
Cleveland dropping Indian's????
How did that emoji get in there?
I think Tapatalk automatically does that when you use 3 question marks in a row.

???

??? This is posted without Tapatalk - testing
So I take it back. It's not Tapatalk. The forum software does that.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 09:08:55 AM
Cleveland dropping Indian's????
The Cleveland Baseball Team? Following the D.C. naming convention.
I'm hoping for the Cleveland Spiders.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: bluecollar on December 14, 2020, 09:11:29 AM
Cleveland dropping Indian's????
The Cleveland Baseball Team? Following the D.C. naming convention.
I'm hoping for the Cleveland Spiders.
I heard that this morning
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 09:20:06 AM
Cleveland dropping Indian's????
The Cleveland Baseball Team? Following the D.C. naming convention.
I'm hoping for the Cleveland Spiders.
I heard that this morning
But, the Dolan family is involved here, and since their cheap asses keep us from retaining any quality players, I'm sure they'll find a way to screw this up. We'll end up as the Cleveland Rockers or something.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: bluecollar on December 14, 2020, 09:25:38 AM
Cleveland dropping Indian's????
The Cleveland Baseball Team? Following the D.C. naming convention.
I'm hoping for the Cleveland Spiders.
I heard that this morning
But, the Dolan family is involved here, and since their cheap asses keep us from retaining any quality players, I'm sure they'll find a way to screw this up. We'll end up as the Cleveland Rockers or something.
I heard a suggestion of being the Cleveland baseball team then perhaps letting the fans decide. Who knows. Are Indian's offended with the name? Everything has to be so PC
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 09:30:31 AM
Cleveland dropping Indian's????
The Cleveland Baseball Team? Following the D.C. naming convention.
I'm hoping for the Cleveland Spiders.
I heard that this morning
But, the Dolan family is involved here, and since their cheap asses keep us from retaining any quality players, I'm sure they'll find a way to screw this up. We'll end up as the Cleveland Rockers or something.
I heard a suggestion of being the Cleveland baseball team then perhaps letting the fans decide. Who knows. Are Indian's offended with the name? Everything has to be so PC
As an arachnid ally, I'm totally offended.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 09:35:45 AM
Cleveland dropping Indian's????
The Cleveland Baseball Team? Following the D.C. naming convention.
I'm hoping for the Cleveland Spiders.
I heard that this morning
But, the Dolan family is involved here, and since their cheap asses keep us from retaining any quality players, I'm sure they'll find a way to screw this up. We'll end up as the Cleveland Rockers or something.
I heard a suggestion of being the Cleveland baseball team then perhaps letting the fans decide. Who knows. Are Indian's offended with the name? Everything has to be so PC
As an arachnid ally, I'm totally offended.
LALTS
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 09:36:23 AM
Cleveland dropping Indian's????
The Cleveland Baseball Team? Following the D.C. naming convention.
I'm hoping for the Cleveland Spiders.
I heard that this morning
But, the Dolan family is involved here, and since their cheap asses keep us from retaining any quality players, I'm sure they'll find a way to screw this up. We'll end up as the Cleveland Rockers or something.
I heard a suggestion of being the Cleveland baseball team then perhaps letting the fans decide. Who knows. Are Indian's offended with the name? Everything has to be so PC
There are some groups that are, yes. They usually show up to protest at the start of each season.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 09:37:25 AM
Cleveland dropping Indian's????
The Cleveland Baseball Team? Following the D.C. naming convention.
I'm hoping for the Cleveland Spiders.
I heard that this morning
But, the Dolan family is involved here, and since their cheap asses keep us from retaining any quality players, I'm sure they'll find a way to screw this up. We'll end up as the Cleveland Rockers or something.
I heard a suggestion of being the Cleveland baseball team then perhaps letting the fans decide. Who knows. Are Indian's offended with the name? Everything has to be so PC
There are some groups that are, yes. They usually show up to protest at the start of each season.
In fact, one of those protests is where this lovely picture came from:

(https://www.cleveland.com/resizer/t-xsHwMSVtvbX1c7p3fl8doMGg8=/1280x0/smart/advancelocal-adapter-image-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/image.cleveland.com/home/cleve-media/width2048/img/naymik/photo/demonstration-again-chief-wahoo-3e6bb5943f3f67cd.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 09:50:05 AM
Baccarat Rothschild 10/24.99
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 14, 2020, 09:53:02 AM
[...]

All we need is a MAGA hat.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 14, 2020, 09:53:45 AM
Morning Tony, VictoryRick and LTG.  Guess Bean got three reds this morning.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 14, 2020, 09:55:02 AM
10 days to Christmas eve.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 14, 2020, 09:58:28 AM
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Robusto 10/39.99
EPC Seleccion Oscuro Robusto at the Sis, 5/$22.50
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 14, 2020, 09:59:01 AM
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Robusto 10/39.99
EPC Seleccion Oscuro Robusto at the Sis, 5/$22.50
...not a great deal, but got us to page 3.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 10:00:24 AM
Caldwell Hat and Lighter Combo 19.99
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 10:00:50 AM
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Robusto 10/39.99
EPC Seleccion Oscuro Robusto at the Sis, 5/$22.50
...not a great deal, but got us to page 3.
Morning, PageFlipperDave.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 14, 2020, 10:01:23 AM
Today is Monday, Dec. 14, the 349th day of 2020.
There are 17 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Dec. 14, 2012, a gunman with a semi-automatic rifle killed 20 first-graders and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, then committed suicide as police arrived; the 20-year-old had also fatally shot his mother at their home before carrying out the attack on the school.

On this date:
In 1799, the first president of the United States, George Washington, died at his Mount Vernon, Virginia, home at age 67.
In 1819, Alabama joined the Union as the 22nd state.
In 1861, Prince Albert, husband of Queen Victoria, died at Windsor Castle at age 42.

In 1911, Norwegian explorer Roald Amundsen (ROH’-ahl AH’-mun-suhn) and his team became the first men to reach the South Pole, beating out a British expedition led by Robert F. Scott.
In 1916, President Woodrow Wilson vetoed an immigration measure aimed at preventing “undesirables” and anyone born in the “Asiatic Barred Zone” from entering the U.S. (Congress overrode Wilson’s veto in February 1917.)
In 1961, a school bus was hit by a passenger train at a crossing near Greeley, Colorado, killing 20 students.

In 1964, the U.S. Supreme Court, in Heart of Atlanta Motel v. United States, ruled that Congress was within its authority to enforce the Civil Rights Act of 1964 against racial discrimination by private businesses (in this case, a motel that refused to cater to Blacks).
In 1981, Israel annexed the Golan Heights, which it had seized from Syria in 1967.
In 1988, President Reagan authorized the U.S. to enter into a “substantive dialogue” with the Palestine Liberation Organization, after chairman Yasser Arafat said he was renouncing “all forms of terrorism.”

In 2005, President George W. Bush defended his decision to wage the Iraq war, even as he acknowledged that “much of the intelligence turned out to be wrong.”
In 2006, a British police inquiry concluded that the deaths of Princess Diana and her boyfriend, Dodi Fayed, in a 1997 Paris car crash were a “tragic accident,” and that allegations of a murder conspiracy were unfounded. Atlantic Records founder Ahmet Ertegun died in New York at age 83.
In 2016, Yahoo said it believed hackers had stolen data from more than one billion user accounts in Aug. 2013 (in Oct. 2017, Yahoo raised that figure to 3 billion).
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 14, 2020, 10:02:12 AM
Ten years ago: The White House insisted the implementation of President Barack Obama’s landmark health care law would not be affected by a negative federal court ruling, and the Justice Department said it would appeal. Gunman Clay A. Duke fired at school board members in Panama City, Florida, but hit no one before fatally shooting himself. Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi scraped through two parliamentary votes of no confidence.

Five years ago: Bill Cosby fired back at seven women who were suing him for defamation, accusing them in a federal countersuit of making false accusations of sexual misconduct for financial gain. Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred announced that Pete Rose, serving a lifetime ban for betting on baseball, would continue to be banned from working in the sport. Lillian Vernon, 88, creator of a multimillion dollar catalog business that sold specialized gifts and home goods, died in New York. “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” had its world premiere at Hollywood’s TCL Chinese Theater.

One year ago: French New Wave film star Anna Karina, an icon of the cinema in the 1960s, died at the age of 79. The bat that Babe Ruth used to hit his 500th home run was sold at auction for more than $1 million. Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner defeated Tony Buzbee in a runoff election to win a second term; Turner had highlighted Buzbee’s prior support of President Donald Trump. LSU quarterback Joe Burrow won the Heisman Trophy in a record landslide vote.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 10:03:28 AM
10 days to Christmas eve.
And I've still got at least 2 packages outstanding. Come on, USPS!
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 14, 2020, 10:04:23 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Singer-actor Abbe Lane is 89.
Actor Hal Williams is 86.
Actor-singer Jane Birkin is 74.
Pop singer Joyce Vincent-Wilson (Tony Orlando and Dawn) is 74.
Entertainment executive Michael Ovitz is 74.
Actor Dee Wallace is 72.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Ronnie McNeir (The Four Tops) is 71.
Rock musician Cliff Williams is 71.
Actor-comedian T.K. Carter is 64.
Rock singer-musician Mike Scott (The Waterboys) is 62.
Singer-musician Peter “Spider” Stacy (The Pogues) is 62.
Actor Cynthia Gibb is 57.
Actor Nancy Valen is 55.
Actor Archie Kao is 51.
Actor Natascha McElhone is 51.
Actor-comedian Michaela Watkins is 49.
Actor-comedian Miranda Hart is 48.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Brian Dalyrimple (Soul For Real) is 45.
Actor KaDee Strickland is 45.
Actor Tammy Blanchard is 44.
Actor Sophie Monk is 41.
Actor-singer-musician Jackson Rathbone is 36.
Actor Vanessa Hudgens is 32.
Rock/R&B singer Tori Kelly is 28.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 10:07:08 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Singer-musician Peter “Spider” Stacy (The Pogues) is 62.
Tony must love this guy.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: razgueado on December 14, 2020, 10:38:34 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 10:38:47 AM
Morning Tony, VictoryRick and LTG.  Guess Bean got three reds this morning.
Hello, ClemsonDave.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 10:40:16 AM
Macanudo Inspirado White Robusto 10/34.99
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 10:41:07 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Singer-musician Peter “Spider” Stacy (The Pogues) is 62.
Tony must love this guy.
On the contrary. I'm offended by him.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 10:41:33 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hiya, Bret.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 10:42:10 AM
Where's the page flipper?
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 10:48:57 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Singer-musician Peter “Spider” Stacy (The Pogues) is 62.
Tony must love this guy.
On the contrary. I'm offended by him.
The Pogues will be sorry not to count you as a fan.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 10:50:31 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Singer-musician Peter “Spider” Stacy (The Pogues) is 62.
Tony must love this guy.
On the contrary. I'm offended by him.
The Pogues will be sorry not to count you as a fan.
I'll listen to some of their music and get back to you with a more definitive response...
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 10:54:47 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Singer-musician Peter “Spider” Stacy (The Pogues) is 62.
Tony must love this guy.
On the contrary. I'm offended by him.
The Pogues will be sorry not to count you as a fan.
I'll listen to some of their music and get back to you with a more definitive response...
... I'm most definitely offended. The ruling stands.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 10:58:02 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Singer-musician Peter “Spider” Stacy (The Pogues) is 62.
Tony must love this guy.
On the contrary. I'm offended by him.
The Pogues will be sorry not to count you as a fan.
I'll listen to some of their music and get back to you with a more definitive response...
... I'm most definitely offended. The ruling stands.
CNS, at least you gave them a shot.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 10:58:48 AM
Has anyone tried reaching out to Dean to make sure he hasn't been smothered by the widow or anything?
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: razgueado on December 14, 2020, 11:03:18 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hiya, Bret.
Morning, T.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 11:34:49 AM
Drew Estate Herrera Esteli Norteno Toro Especial 5/24.99
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Threebean on December 14, 2020, 11:45:45 AM
Good morning, Offended, Offensive, and Others.  No red light count this morning; there was a wreck which closed the road requiring an alternate route to the orifice.  Not sure how I'm supposed to account for this situation.  Serious oversight by the rules and procedures committee.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Threebean on December 14, 2020, 11:46:30 AM
Espinosa Cigar Club Flight Sampler, 5 for $22.50.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 11:49:52 AM
Good morning, Offended, Offensive, and Others.  No red light count this morning; there was a wreck which closed the road requiring an alternate route to the orifice.  Not sure how I'm supposed to account for this situation.  Serious oversight by the rules and procedures committee.
Make sure you fax in your TPS report in triplicate describing the situation.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 14, 2020, 12:10:06 PM
Where's the page flipper?
I like to share responsibilities.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: razgueado on December 14, 2020, 12:11:06 PM
Today’s Birthdays:

Singer-musician Peter “Spider” Stacy (The Pogues) is 62.
Tony must love this guy.
On the contrary. I'm offended by him.
The Pogues will be sorry not to count you as a fan.
I'll listen to some of their music and get back to you with a more definitive response...
Their "Bottle of Smoke" has always been a favorite of mine.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 14, 2020, 12:11:28 PM
Good morning, Offended, Offensive, and Others.  No red light count this morning; there was a wreck which closed the road requiring an alternate route to the orifice.  Not sure how I'm supposed to account for this situation.  Serious oversight by the rules and procedures committee.
You just get a do-over.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 14, 2020, 12:11:47 PM
Good Day Mr. Raz.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Threebean on December 14, 2020, 12:13:25 PM
Obsidian White Noise Robusto, $27.50/10
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Threebean on December 14, 2020, 12:14:47 PM
Good morning, Offended, Offensive, and Others.  No red light count this morning; there was a wreck which closed the road requiring an alternate route to the orifice.  Not sure how I'm supposed to account for this situation.  Serious oversight by the rules and procedures committee.
You just get a do-over.
Hopefully I got extra credit for the u-turn I did across four lanes.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: razgueado on December 14, 2020, 12:15:32 PM
Good Day Mr. Raz.
Little early to tell yet.  :-\
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 12:29:21 PM
Has anyone tried reaching out to Dean to make sure he hasn't been smothered by the widow or anything?
Not yet.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 12:39:14 PM
Today’s Birthdays:

Singer-musician Peter “Spider” Stacy (The Pogues) is 62.
Tony must love this guy.
On the contrary. I'm offended by him.
The Pogues will be sorry not to count you as a fan.
I'll listen to some of their music and get back to you with a more definitive response...
Their "Bottle of Smoke" has always been a favorite of mine.
I'll never know because I silenced them on Spotify. My ears have suffered enough.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 01:29:43 PM
Today’s Birthdays:

Singer-musician Peter “Spider” Stacy (The Pogues) is 62.
Tony must love this guy.
On the contrary. I'm offended by him.
The Pogues will be sorry not to count you as a fan.
I'll listen to some of their music and get back to you with a more definitive response...
Their "Bottle of Smoke" has always been a favorite of mine.
I'll never know because I silenced them on Spotify. My ears have suffered enough.
Ok, now I'm curious...
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 01:36:02 PM
Today’s Birthdays:

Singer-musician Peter “Spider” Stacy (The Pogues) is 62.
Tony must love this guy.
On the contrary. I'm offended by him.
The Pogues will be sorry not to count you as a fan.
I'll listen to some of their music and get back to you with a more definitive response...
Their "Bottle of Smoke" has always been a favorite of mine.
I'll never know because I silenced them on Spotify. My ears have suffered enough.
Ok, now I'm curious...
Oh, man, that was sorta brutal. Now I'M offended.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 01:42:09 PM
Today’s Birthdays:

Singer-musician Peter “Spider” Stacy (The Pogues) is 62.
Tony must love this guy.
On the contrary. I'm offended by him.
The Pogues will be sorry not to count you as a fan.
I'll listen to some of their music and get back to you with a more definitive response...
Their "Bottle of Smoke" has always been a favorite of mine.
I'll never know because I silenced them on Spotify. My ears have suffered enough.
Ok, now I'm curious...
Oh, man, that was sorta brutal. Now I'M offended.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Threebean on December 14, 2020, 01:47:01 PM
Today’s Birthdays:

Singer-musician Peter “Spider” Stacy (The Pogues) is 62.
Tony must love this guy.
On the contrary. I'm offended by him.
The Pogues will be sorry not to count you as a fan.
I'll listen to some of their music and get back to you with a more definitive response...
Their "Bottle of Smoke" has always been a favorite of mine.
I'll never know because I silenced them on Spotify. My ears have suffered enough.
Ok, now I'm curious...
Oh, man, that was sorta brutal. Now I'M offended.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
TWHS
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Threebean on December 14, 2020, 01:47:33 PM
Nat Sherman Dominican 5-Star Sampler, $24.99/5
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 01:49:59 PM
Nat Sherman Dominican 5-Star Sampler, $24.99/5
Where's the clearance price on these bad boys? Sheesh.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 14, 2020, 02:03:05 PM
Enjoying the last mild afternoon for a bit.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 02:06:02 PM
Rocky Patel Vintage 1979 Robusto 10/47.50
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Threebean on December 14, 2020, 02:14:40 PM
Enjoying the last mild afternoon for a bit.
Nice one with which to celebrate.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Threebean on December 14, 2020, 02:18:53 PM
Enjoying the last mild afternoon for a bit.
Only 48 deg here, will be in the man cave in a bit.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 14, 2020, 02:19:25 PM
That's enough fun for one day, hazzuh!
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Threebean on December 14, 2020, 02:46:08 PM
CAO Family 10-Cigar Sampler, $39.99/10
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Threebean on December 14, 2020, 02:57:40 PM
Henry Clay LE 2018 Perfecto, $39.99/10
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: razgueado on December 14, 2020, 03:00:32 PM
Today’s Birthdays:

Singer-musician Peter “Spider” Stacy (The Pogues) is 62.
Tony must love this guy.
On the contrary. I'm offended by him.
The Pogues will be sorry not to count you as a fan.
I'll listen to some of their music and get back to you with a more definitive response...
Their "Bottle of Smoke" has always been a favorite of mine.
I'll never know because I silenced them on Spotify. My ears have suffered enough.
Ok, now I'm curious...
Oh, man, that was sorta brutal. Now I'M offended.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Ain't no accountin' for taste.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 03:20:57 PM

Today’s Birthdays:

Singer-musician Peter “Spider” Stacy (The Pogues) is 62.
Tony must love this guy.
On the contrary. I'm offended by him.
The Pogues will be sorry not to count you as a fan.
I'll listen to some of their music and get back to you with a more definitive response...
Their "Bottle of Smoke" has always been a favorite of mine.
I'll never know because I silenced them on Spotify. My ears have suffered enough.
Ok, now I'm curious...
Oh, man, that was sorta brutal. Now I'M offended.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Ain't no accountin' for taste.

Now I'm kinda curious about that one particular song. The sampling of songs I attempted earlier did not impress me in any way. Here's how I measure talent... If I can do it then it's not impressive. Let's just say no one would notice if I became lead singer of the Pogues.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Threebean on December 14, 2020, 03:25:41 PM
Man cave time
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201214/fb184688617d0355d3b5689f5f793846.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Threebean on December 14, 2020, 03:50:56 PM
Espinosa Intro Sampler, $24.99/5
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Threebean on December 14, 2020, 04:10:21 PM
Montecristo White Label Rothschilde, $24.99/5
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Threebean on December 14, 2020, 04:23:34 PM
5 Vegas......
Never mind.  ::)
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 07:37:28 PM

Today’s Birthdays:

Singer-musician Peter “Spider” Stacy (The Pogues) is 62.
Tony must love this guy.
On the contrary. I'm offended by him.
The Pogues will be sorry not to count you as a fan.
I'll listen to some of their music and get back to you with a more definitive response...
Their "Bottle of Smoke" has always been a favorite of mine.
I'll never know because I silenced them on Spotify. My ears have suffered enough.
Ok, now I'm curious...
Oh, man, that was sorta brutal. Now I'M offended.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Ain't no accountin' for taste.

Now I'm kinda curious about that one particular song. The sampling of songs I attempted earlier did not impress me in any way. Here's how I measure talent... If I can do it then it's not impressive. Let's just say no one would notice if I became lead singer of the Pogues.

So I went back and listened to, "Bottle of Smoke" and I couldn't agree with you more, @razgueado.... Ain't no accountin' for taste.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 09:53:14 PM
Interesting MNF game tonight. I have a feeling it'll be an exciting 2nd half.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Threebean on December 14, 2020, 09:59:19 PM
Guys, don't you hate when this happens?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9043767/SpaceXs-latest-Starship-prototype-COLLAPSES-launch-pad.html (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9043767/SpaceXs-latest-Starship-prototype-COLLAPSES-launch-pad.html)
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 14, 2020, 10:17:34 PM
Guys, don't you hate when this happens?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9043767/SpaceXs-latest-Starship-prototype-COLLAPSES-launch-pad.html (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9043767/SpaceXs-latest-Starship-prototype-COLLAPSES-launch-pad.html)
Yea, sign me up for the first ride on that gem.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 14, 2020, 11:30:45 PM
Fight Club up again...
Cleveland - Baltimore a heck of a game.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 11:47:48 PM
Fight Club up again...
Cleveland - Baltimore a heck of a game.
Heck of an ending. Kept me watching.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 11:53:28 PM
Guys, don't you hate when this happens?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9043767/SpaceXs-latest-Starship-prototype-COLLAPSES-launch-pad.html (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9043767/SpaceXs-latest-Starship-prototype-COLLAPSES-launch-pad.html)
I'm not speaking from experience but I hear they make a pill for that.
Title: Re: 12/14/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 14, 2020, 11:59:38 PM
Fight Club up again...
Cleveland - Baltimore a heck of a game.
Heck of an ending. Kept me watching.
Page 7!