CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 29, 2020, 12:01:04 AM

Title: 10/29/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on October 29, 2020, 12:01:04 AM
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2020, 05:36:22 AM
Happy Friday Eve!
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 29, 2020, 05:42:09 AM
Happy Friday Eve!
Good morning Dave
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2020, 06:22:01 AM
Happy Friday Eve!
Honestly didn't realize it was Thursday.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2020, 06:56:57 AM
Happy Friday Eve!
Honestly didn't realize it was Thursday.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Time flies, and yet it drags.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2020, 07:11:47 AM
Happy Friday Eve!
Honestly didn't realize it was Thursday.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Time flies, and yet it drags.
Holy crap. No joke. I'll blink now and the morning will be gone.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2020, 07:43:52 AM
Happy Friday Eve!
Honestly didn't realize it was Thursday.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Time flies, and yet it drags.
Holy crap. No joke. I'll blink now and the morning will be gone.
Do that once for me too, would ya?
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 29, 2020, 07:58:18 AM
Good morning Dave and Mayor T. I just got swamped. Hopefully the afternoon will be different ..
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2020, 08:23:38 AM
Good morning Dave and Mayor T. I just got swamped. Hopefully the afternoon will be different ..
Those boilers ain't gonna light themselves!
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2020, 08:47:59 AM
New Perdomo 10th Anniversary smokes at Slippery Rock, 20% off with code NewPerdomo, free shipping.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2020, 09:18:42 AM
Happy Friday Eve!
Honestly didn't realize it was Thursday.

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Time flies, and yet it drags.
Holy crap. No joke. I'll blink now and the morning will be gone.
Do that once for me too, would ya?
Half a blink and luckily it's still morning. My juggling skills have definitely improved.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 29, 2020, 09:40:19 AM
Good morning BoilerRick, FirstDave, and JugglingMayor.  All greens this morning, back on track!
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: razgueado on October 29, 2020, 09:44:38 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2020, 09:49:43 AM
Good morning BoilerRick, FirstDave, and JugglingMayor.  All greens this morning, back on track!
And suddenly, all was right with the world. Morning, NoStopMark, and FirstRaz.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2020, 09:56:36 AM
LTG special:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/san-lotano-dominicano-robusto.html
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 10:13:38 AM
LTG special:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/san-lotano-dominicano-robusto.html
Thats a pretty damn good price!
I don't care what they say about you Fishy, you promised and came through in less time than it takes Tony to think of an improvement to the site.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2020, 10:13:43 AM
LTG special:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/san-lotano-dominicano-robusto.html
Glad you showed up with that before I pulled the trigger on the Perdomos.

$19.44 in taxes, sheesh. I feel your pain, Rick.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 10:14:10 AM
Surprising, so many folks here and just got to page 2.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2020, 10:14:30 AM
Good morning BoilerRick, FirstDave, and JugglingMayor.  All greens this morning, back on track!
It only took you until Thursday. Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2020, 10:14:59 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 10:15:29 AM
LTG special:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/san-lotano-dominicano-robusto.html
Glad you showed up with that before I pulled the trigger on the Perdomos.

$19.44 in taxes, sheesh. I feel your pain, Rick.
Sheesh, and I was going to complain about $7.  Still a tremendous price.  VIP on Atlantic is $153.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2020, 10:16:14 AM
LTG special:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/san-lotano-dominicano-robusto.html
Thats a pretty damn good price!
I don't care what they say about you Fishy, you promised and came through in less time than it takes Tony to think of an improvement to the site.
#FAKENEWS. Thinking about improvements and implementing them are two very different things.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2020, 10:16:39 AM
Surprising, so many folks here and just got to page 2.
Good morning, ClemsonDave.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2020, 10:17:23 AM
LTG special:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/san-lotano-dominicano-robusto.html
Good morning, Scott.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 10:18:58 AM
Morning Dave, Tony, Rick, Mr. GreenBean, Razman and JohnnyOnTheSpotFish.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 10:20:13 AM
LTG special:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/san-lotano-dominicano-robusto.html
Thats a pretty damn good price!
I don't care what they say about you Fishy, you promised and came through in less time than it takes Tony to think of an improvement to the site.
#FAKENEWS. Thinking about improvements and implementing them are two very different things.
I know, thinking could be in hours, implementing is years.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 10:23:48 AM
Zeta rolled through here in the early morning hours...about 3 1/2 " of rain and wind gusts up to 60mph.  Best blow I've had in.....
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 10:35:00 AM
Today is Thursday, Oct. 29, the 303rd day of 2020.
There are 63 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Oct. 29, 1929, “Black Tuesday” descended upon the New York Stock Exchange. Prices collapsed amid panic selling and thousands of investors were wiped out as America’s “Great Depression” began.

On this date:
In 1901, President William McKinley’s assassin, Leon Czolgosz (CHAWL’-gahsh), was electrocuted.
In 1940, a blindfolded Secretary of War Henry L. Stimson drew the first number [–] 158 [–] from a glass bowl in America’s first peacetime military draft.
In 1956, during the Suez Canal crisis, Israel invaded Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula. “The Huntley-Brinkley Report” premiered as NBC’s nightly television newscast.

In 1960, a chartered plane carrying the California Polytechnic State University football team crashed on takeoff from Toledo, Ohio, killing 22 of the 48 people on board.
In 1967, Expo 67 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, closed after six months.
In 1987, following the confirmation defeat of Robert H. Bork to serve on the U.S. Supreme Court, President Ronald Reagan announced his choice of Douglas H. Ginsburg, a nomination that fell apart over revelations of Ginsburg’s previous marijuana use. Jazz great Woody Herman died in Los Angeles at age 74.

In 1994, gunman Francisco Martin Duran fired more than two dozen shots from a semiautomatic rifle at the White House. (Duran was later convicted of trying to assassinate President Bill Clinton and was sentenced to 40 years in prison.)
In 1998, Sen. John Glenn, at age 77, roared back into space aboard the shuttle Discovery, retracing the trail he’d blazed for America’s astronauts 36 years earlier.
In 2004, four days before Election Day in the U.S., Osama bin Laden, in a videotaped statement, directly admitted for the first time that he’d ordered the September 11 attacks and told Americans “the best way to avoid another Manhattan” was to stop threatening Muslims’ security.

In 2012, Superstorm Sandy slammed ashore in New Jersey and slowly marched inland, devastating coastal communities and causing widespread power outages; the storm and its aftermath were blamed for at least 182 deaths in the U.S.
In 2017, all but 10 members of the Houston Texans took a knee during the national anthem, reacting to a remark from team owner Bob McNair to other NFL owners that “we can’t have the inmates running the prison.”
In 2018, a new-generation Boeing jet operated by the Indonesian budget airline Lion Air crashed in the Java Sea minutes after takeoff from Jakarta, killing all 189 people on board; it was the first of two deadly crashes involving the 737 Max, causing the plane to be grounded around the world as Boeing worked on software changes to a flight-control system.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 10:35:59 AM
Ten years ago: Authorities on three continents said they had thwarted multiple terrorist attacks aimed at the United States, seizing two explosive packages addressed to Chicago-area synagogues and packed aboard cargo jets from Yemen.

Five years ago: Paul Ryan was elected the 54th speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives. Owen Labrie, a graduate of the exclusive St. Paul’s School in Concord, New Hampshire, was sentenced to a year in jail for sexually assaulting a 15-year-old freshman girl as part of a competition among upperclassmen to rack up sexual conquests. Florida executed Jerry Correll nearly three decades after he was convicted of fatally stabbing his ex-wife, young daughter and two in-laws. China said it would allow all married couples to have two children, signaling the end after 35 years to its drastic and unpopular “one-child” policy. American Simone Biles won her third straight world gymnastics title at the competition in Glasgow, Scotland.

One year ago: Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, an Army officer serving with President Donald Trump’s National Security Council, defied White House orders and testified to impeachment investigators that he had twice raised concerns over the administration’s push to have Ukraine investigate Democrats and Joe Biden. (Following the Senate’s acquittal vote, Vindman was reassigned from the NSC; his twin brother, an NSC lawyer, was pushed out with him.) Masked gunmen opened fire at Iraqi protesters in the Shiite holy city of Karbala; security officials said 18 people were killed and hundreds wounded. The NCAA took a major step toward letting college athletes cash in on their fame, voting to permit them to “benefit from the use of their name, image and likeness.”
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 10:38:45 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Bluegrass singer-musician Sonny Osborne (The Osborne Brothers) is 83.
Former Liberian President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is 82.
Country singer Lee Clayton is 78.
Rock musician Denny Laine is 76.
Singer Melba Moore is 75.
Actor Richard Dreyfuss is 73.
Actor Kate Jackson is 72.
musician Steve Kellough (Wild Horses) is 64.
Actor Dan Castellaneta (TV: “The Simpsons”) is 63.
Comic strip artist Tom Wilson (”Ziggy”) is 63.
Actor Finola Hughes is 61.
Singer Randy Jackson is 59.
Rock musician Peter Timmins (Cowboy Junkies) is 55.
Actor Joely Fisher is 53.
Rapper Paris is 53.
Actor Rufus Sewell is 53.
Actor Grayson McCouch (mih-KOOCH’) is 52.
Rock singer SA Martinez (311) is 51.
Actor Winona Ryder is 49.
Actor Tracee Ellis Ross is 48.
Actor Gabrielle Union is 48.
Actor Trevor Lissauer is 47.
Olympic gold medal bobsledder Vonetta Flowers is 47.
Actor Milena Govich is 44.
Actor Jon Abrahams is 43.
Actor Brendan Fehr is 43.
Actor Ben Foster is 40.
Rock musician Chris Baio (Vampire Weekend) is 36.
Actor Janet Montgomery is 35.
Actor India Eisley is 27.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 10:43:12 AM
In order to flip the page, I give to you National Day for October 29

NATIONAL CAT DAY  [anybody other than Dean celebrating?]

NATIONAL HERMIT DAY

NATIONAL OATMEAL DAY

WORLD STROKE DAY  [There are opportunities there]
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2020, 10:47:13 AM
LTG special:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/san-lotano-dominicano-robusto.html
Glad you showed up with that before I pulled the trigger on the Perdomos.

$19.44 in taxes, sheesh. I feel your pain, Rick.
Sheesh, and I was going to complain about $7.  Still a tremendous price.  VIP on Atlantic is $153.
Ohio added an excise tax a while back, that one was nearly $11 of the total. Still bit.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2020, 11:32:52 AM
LTG special:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/san-lotano-dominicano-robusto.html
Thats a pretty damn good price!
I don't care what they say about you Fishy, you promised and came through in less time than it takes Tony to think of an improvement to the site.
Some say my high-pressure tactics had something to do with the creation of this site, LMAO!
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 11:33:43 AM
LTG special:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/san-lotano-dominicano-robusto.html
Thats a pretty damn good price!
I don't care what they say about you Fishy, you promised and came through in less time than it takes Tony to think of an improvement to the site.
Some say my high-pressure tactics had something to do with the creation of this site, LMAO!
I have heard something along those lines...
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2020, 11:35:06 AM
LTG special:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/san-lotano-dominicano-robusto.html
Thats a pretty damn good price!
I don't care what they say about you Fishy, you promised and came through in less time than it takes Tony to think of an improvement to the site.
Some say my high-pressure tactics had something to do with the creation of this site, LMAO!
I have heard something along those lines...
Let me at Tony for a few days and Dave's Corner will be rolled out shortly
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 29, 2020, 11:42:34 AM
LTG special:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/san-lotano-dominicano-robusto.html
Thats a pretty damn good price!
I don't care what they say about you Fishy, you promised and came through in less time than it takes Tony to think of an improvement to the site.
Some say my high-pressure tactics had something to do with the creation of this site, LMAO!
I have heard something along those lines...
Let me at Tony for a few days and Dave's Corner will be rolled out shortly
With crown molding, no doubt.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 29, 2020, 11:43:22 AM
LTG special:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/san-lotano-dominicano-robusto.html
Glad you showed up with that before I pulled the trigger on the Perdomos.

$19.44 in taxes, sheesh. I feel your pain, Rick.
75 percent to wholesale price not counting tax

https://tobaccobusiness.com/new-yorks-proposed-budget-could-mean-higher-cigar-taxes/
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2020, 11:47:17 AM
LTG special:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/san-lotano-dominicano-robusto.html
Glad you showed up with that before I pulled the trigger on the Perdomos.

$19.44 in taxes, sheesh. I feel your pain, Rick.
75 percent to wholesale price not counting tax

https://tobaccobusiness.com/new-yorks-proposed-budget-could-mean-higher-cigar-taxes/
Oof. Sounds like you need to establish a PA mailing address for online orders. :D
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 29, 2020, 12:02:20 PM
LTG special:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/san-lotano-dominicano-robusto.html
Glad you showed up with that before I pulled the trigger on the Perdomos.

$19.44 in taxes, sheesh. I feel your pain, Rick.
75 percent to wholesale price not counting tax

https://tobaccobusiness.com/new-yorks-proposed-budget-could-mean-higher-cigar-taxes/
Oof. Sounds like you need to establish a PA mailing address for online orders. :D
Online orders only charge me New York State tax. It's the local b&m's that are hurting thank you Andrew Cuomo.
People are leaving New York. Small businesses are taking it in the rear
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2020, 12:30:08 PM
Zeta rolled through here in the early morning hours...about 3 1/2 " of rain and wind gusts up to 60mph.  Best blow I've had in.....
It's pouring here now.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2020, 12:31:36 PM
LTG special:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/san-lotano-dominicano-robusto.html
Thats a pretty damn good price!
I don't care what they say about you Fishy, you promised and came through in less time than it takes Tony to think of an improvement to the site.
Some say my high-pressure tactics had something to do with the creation of this site, LMAO!
No doubt.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2020, 12:33:20 PM
LTG special:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/san-lotano-dominicano-robusto.html
Glad you showed up with that before I pulled the trigger on the Perdomos.

$19.44 in taxes, sheesh. I feel your pain, Rick.
75 percent to wholesale price not counting tax

https://tobaccobusiness.com/new-yorks-proposed-budget-could-mean-higher-cigar-taxes/
Oof. Sounds like you need to establish a PA mailing address for online orders. :D
Online orders only charge me New York State tax. It's the local b&m's that are hurting thank you Andrew Cuomo.
People are leaving New York. Small businesses are taking it in the rear
We don't judge.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2020, 12:34:34 PM
Any thoughts on Room 101 Farce vs Doomsayer? I've smoked both but lost track of which one I liked better, Doomsayer has 2 different types...can't/don't want to keep up. Devil has good Farce lonsdale offerings
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2020, 12:55:53 PM
Any thoughts on Room 101 Farce vs Doomsayer? I've smoked both but lost track of which one I liked better, Doomsayer has 2 different types...can't/don't want to keep up. Devil has good Farce lonsdale offerings
This site sucks...thanks ObamaTony!!
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2020, 01:01:12 PM
LTG special:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/san-lotano-dominicano-robusto.html
Glad you showed up with that before I pulled the trigger on the Perdomos.

$19.44 in taxes, sheesh. I feel your pain, Rick.
75 percent to wholesale price not counting tax

https://tobaccobusiness.com/new-yorks-proposed-budget-could-mean-higher-cigar-taxes/
Oof. Sounds like you need to establish a PA mailing address for online orders. :D
Online orders only charge me New York State tax. It's the local b&m's that are hurting thank you Andrew Cuomo.
People are leaving New York. Small businesses are taking it in the rear
High taxes plus shitty weather is never a good thing, for any state.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 01:10:40 PM
Any thoughts on Room 101 Farce vs Doomsayer? I've smoked both but lost track of which one I liked better, Doomsayer has 2 different types...can't/don't want to keep up. Devil has good Farce lonsdale offerings
Yea, two different Doomsayers. actually the same except for wrapper.  Only come in one size (large 6x55).  Passive has a Habano wrapper, Aggressive an Oscuro (but not very dark to look at).  I enjoy both.  A bit more flavor and sweetness from the Oscuro cigar.  I've seen them discounted decently to keep them stocked.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 01:14:46 PM
Farce is Habano, Maduro or Connie.  I didn't particularly care for the Connie, give the Maduro the edge over the Habano.  Both Maduro and Habano are very enjoyable.  You also have your choice of the usual vitolas.  I've picked up a couple of the lonsdales as they have been on discount in various areas for a few months now.  As you know, not a big fan of the vitola, but flavors are good.  Usually goes out for me at the halfway point and threatens going out again from there to the finish which is distracting to me.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 01:27:20 PM
With all that said, I would go with the Farce, Maduro or Habano.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 01:33:30 PM
On with the afternoon.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 01:44:54 PM
High pressure tactic lull?
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2020, 01:53:04 PM
On with the afternoon.
It would've been much funnier if you'd lit up a Farce connie right then.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2020, 02:01:10 PM
Any thoughts on Room 101 Farce vs Doomsayer? I've smoked both but lost track of which one I liked better, Doomsayer has 2 different types...can't/don't want to keep up. Devil has good Farce lonsdale offerings
This site sucks...thanks ObamaTony!!
I wanted to answer but I stopped myself because I really didn't have any pertinent information. Doesn't the self restraint count for anything?
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2020, 02:04:31 PM
Any thoughts on Room 101 Farce vs Doomsayer? I've smoked both but lost track of which one I liked better, Doomsayer has 2 different types...can't/don't want to keep up. Devil has good Farce lonsdale offerings
This site sucks...thanks ObamaTony!!
I wanted to answer but I stopped myself because I really didn't have any pertinent information. Doesn't the self restraint count for anything?
I also had no opinion, since I haven't had any of those. But next time, I'll come up with a bullshit review worthy of Halfwheel.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 29, 2020, 02:10:41 PM
Any thoughts on Room 101 Farce vs Doomsayer? I've smoked both but lost track of which one I liked better, Doomsayer has 2 different types...can't/don't want to keep up. Devil has good Farce lonsdale offerings
This site sucks...thanks ObamaTony!!
I wanted to answer but I stopped myself because I really didn't have any pertinent information. Doesn't the self restraint count for anything?
Yeah it's like telling your Wife that I was hit on and I didn't act upon therefore you should be rewarded.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2020, 02:11:51 PM
Any thoughts on Room 101 Farce vs Doomsayer? I've smoked both but lost track of which one I liked better, Doomsayer has 2 different types...can't/don't want to keep up. Devil has good Farce lonsdale offerings
This site sucks...thanks ObamaTony!!
I wanted to answer but I stopped myself because I really didn't have any pertinent information. Doesn't the self restraint count for anything?
Yeah it's like telling your Wife that I was hit on and I didn't act upon therefore you should be rewarded.
Wait, we shouldn't be? Come back, all the women who've been hitting on me! ;D
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 02:14:32 PM
Any thoughts on Room 101 Farce vs Doomsayer? I've smoked both but lost track of which one I liked better, Doomsayer has 2 different types...can't/don't want to keep up. Devil has good Farce lonsdale offerings
This site sucks...thanks ObamaTony!!
I wanted to answer but I stopped myself because I really didn't have any pertinent information. Doesn't the self restraint count for anything?
Not today.  Just make some shit up.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 02:15:40 PM
Any thoughts on Room 101 Farce vs Doomsayer? I've smoked both but lost track of which one I liked better, Doomsayer has 2 different types...can't/don't want to keep up. Devil has good Farce lonsdale offerings
This site sucks...thanks ObamaTony!!
I wanted to answer but I stopped myself because I really didn't have any pertinent information. Doesn't the self restraint count for anything?
Yeah it's like telling your Wife that I was hit on and I didn't act upon therefore you should be rewarded.
Nope, she would assume you were doing something to instigate being hit on.  No win situation.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2020, 02:16:40 PM
Any thoughts on Room 101 Farce vs Doomsayer? I've smoked both but lost track of which one I liked better, Doomsayer has 2 different types...can't/don't want to keep up. Devil has good Farce lonsdale offerings
This site sucks...thanks ObamaTony!!
I wanted to answer but I stopped myself because I really didn't have any pertinent information. Doesn't the self restraint count for anything?

no
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: sfish on October 29, 2020, 02:17:21 PM
Any thoughts on Room 101 Farce vs Doomsayer? I've smoked both but lost track of which one I liked better, Doomsayer has 2 different types...can't/don't want to keep up. Devil has good Farce lonsdale offerings
This site sucks...thanks ObamaTony!!
I wanted to answer but I stopped myself because I really didn't have any pertinent information. Doesn't the self restraint count for anything?
Yeah it's like telling your Wife that I was hit on and I didn't act upon therefore you should be rewarded.
Wait, we shouldn't be? Come back, all the women who've been hitting on me! ;D
cricket-cricket
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2020, 02:23:00 PM
Any thoughts on Room 101 Farce vs Doomsayer? I've smoked both but lost track of which one I liked better, Doomsayer has 2 different types...can't/don't want to keep up. Devil has good Farce lonsdale offerings
This site sucks...thanks ObamaTony!!
I wanted to answer but I stopped myself because I really didn't have any pertinent information. Doesn't the self restraint count for anything?
Yeah it's like telling your Wife that I was hit on and I didn't act upon therefore you should be rewarded.
Wait, we shouldn't be? Come back, all the women who've been hitting on me! ;D
cricket-cricket
Oh, they're coming back, you'll see!
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 29, 2020, 02:23:24 PM
Guess I'd better go wait for them all to get here. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 03:09:37 PM
Saw this and had to try this combo of two Pennsylvania fans with a Muzzle Loader.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 03:10:02 PM
Later Dave.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 29, 2020, 03:17:46 PM
Very windy outside today. Thank goodness for the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201029/fa8ce69280025008cc97167bbea48493.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2020, 03:31:08 PM
Saw this and had to try this combo of two Pennsylvania fans with a Muzzle Loader.
I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the beer.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 29, 2020, 03:42:16 PM
Saw this and had to try this combo of two Pennsylvania fans with a Muzzle Loader.
I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the beer.
What beer?  ::)
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2020, 04:02:04 PM
Saw this and had to try this combo of two Pennsylvania fans with a Muzzle Loader.
I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the beer.
What beer?  ::)
The chocolate porter, I'm sure you're also interested in. Don't be coy.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 29, 2020, 04:13:40 PM
The mistress (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201029/9131ecebc3f1b20f1134c65f196f3167.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 29, 2020, 04:15:55 PM
Saw this and had to try this combo of two Pennsylvania fans with a Muzzle Loader.
Looks tasty.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 29, 2020, 04:16:27 PM
Saw this and had to try this combo of two Pennsylvania fans with a Muzzle Loader.
I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the beer.
What beer?  ::)
The chocolate porter, I'm sure you're also interested in. Don't be coy.
Oh hell no, I like actual beer which real men like to drink.
(https://media1.tenor.com/images/e7229a91e2dcbd1f73dc30f424512888/tenor.gif?itemid=9210796)
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 29, 2020, 04:20:42 PM
The mistress (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201029/9131ecebc3f1b20f1134c65f196f3167.jpg)
My Dearest but close enough. I couldn't remember what Mi Querida meant
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 29, 2020, 04:32:23 PM
https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/imperial-completes-1-44-billion-sale-of-premium-cigar-business?utm_campaign=ca_imperialsale_102920&utm_source=ca_imperialsale_102920&utm_medium=email&utm_content=5827c70a8a650b2d09e5cb74f1f037a9

No more Atadis?
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2020, 04:32:54 PM
Saw this and had to try this combo of two Pennsylvania fans with a Muzzle Loader.
I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the beer.
What beer?  ::)
The chocolate porter, I'm sure you're also interested in. Don't be coy.
Oh hell no, I like actual beer which real men like to drink.
(https://media1.tenor.com/images/e7229a91e2dcbd1f73dc30f424512888/tenor.gif?itemid=9210796)
That's damn funny.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on October 29, 2020, 05:41:49 PM
Thursday Special! SBC
Starting now until midnight enjoy one special on three categories.
I got the Casa Cuevas Connecticut robustos at $5 each delivered.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on October 29, 2020, 07:27:08 PM
Delivery 📦
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2020, 08:01:40 PM
Delivery
That's a pertty box.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2020, 08:02:03 PM
Saw this and had to try this combo of two Pennsylvania fans with a Muzzle Loader.
And...?
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 08:07:14 PM
Saw this and had to try this combo of two Pennsylvania fans with a Muzzle Loader.
I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the beer.
Better than I anticipated. Being a porter not as heavy as a stout can be. Just enough chocolate, not too sweet. I'll get more.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 08:10:26 PM
Starting the evening off with a Kristoff Connie.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 08:14:05 PM
Saw this and had to try this combo of two Pennsylvania fans with a Muzzle Loader.
And...?
Muzzle Loader is a good cigar. Nice variety of flavors for a light cigar but pricy. [edit: overpriced]
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 09:20:42 PM
Thursday Special! SBC
Starting now until midnight enjoy one special on three categories.
I got the Casa Cuevas Connecticut robustos at $5 each delivered.
Lets not be selfish...the full SBC offering is:

Thursday Special!
Starting now until midnight enjoy one special on three categories.

Casa Cuevas
Case Study
Cuban Cigar Factory

CODE: CCC= 30% off plus 5% reward points on categories above.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 09:21:42 PM
Delivery
That's a pertty box.
TWHS
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2020, 09:26:08 PM
Saw this and had to try this combo of two Pennsylvania fans with a Muzzle Loader.
I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the beer.
Better than I anticipated. Being a porter not as heavy as a stout can be. Just enough chocolate, not too sweet. I'll get more.
I enjoy porters. I'm not necessarily a big Hershey fan but I'm sure the chocolate is subtle.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 09:44:39 PM
The evening continues.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 09:48:14 PM
The evening continues.
Trevor Lawrence out for the game Saturday....COVID.  Damn.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 29, 2020, 10:24:58 PM
The evening continues.
Trevor Lawrence out for the game Saturday....COVID.  Damn.
Hmmm, two week quarantine?  Hmmm....
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 10:28:58 PM
The evening continues.
Trevor Lawrence out for the game Saturday....COVID.  Damn.
Hmmm, two week quarantine?  Hmmm....
Two weeks hell, this ain't the Big10.  Don't get your hopes up.  He's on the Trump recovery plan.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2020, 10:29:56 PM
The evening continues.
Trevor Lawrence out for the game Saturday....COVID.  Damn.
Hmmm, two week quarantine?  Hmmm....
Can we still cancel the bet?
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 29, 2020, 10:35:25 PM
The evening continues.
Trevor Lawrence out for the game Saturday....COVID.  Damn.
Hmmm, two week quarantine?  Hmmm....
Can we still cancel the bet?
Bet hasn't been made yet.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 29, 2020, 10:44:25 PM
The evening continues.
Trevor Lawrence out for the game Saturday....COVID.  Damn.
Hmmm, two week quarantine?  Hmmm....
Can we still cancel the bet?
Bet hasn't been made yet.
I just assumed Mark was looking for an out.
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 29, 2020, 10:45:56 PM
The evening continues.
Trevor Lawrence out for the game Saturday....COVID.  Damn.
Hmmm, two week quarantine?  Hmmm....
Can we still cancel the bet?
Bet hasn't been made yet.
How fortuitous....
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 29, 2020, 10:49:22 PM
The evening continues.
Trevor Lawrence out for the game Saturday....COVID.  Damn.
Hmmm, two week quarantine?  Hmmm....
Two weeks hell, this ain't the Big10.  Don't get your hopes up.  He's on the Trump recovery plan.
"Under the rules established by the ACC's medical advisory group, any player who tests positive for COVID-19 must isolate for at least 10 days after the test before returning to practice, assuming they no longer are showing symptoms. That would also put Lawrence at risk of missing the top-ranked Tigers' Nov. 7 showdown at No. 4 Notre Dame."
(https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/65644458.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/29/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on October 29, 2020, 10:54:01 PM
The evening continues.
Trevor Lawrence out for the game Saturday....COVID.  Damn.
Hmmm, two week quarantine?  Hmmm....
Two weeks hell, this ain't the Big10.  Don't get your hopes up.  He's on the Trump recovery plan.
"Under the rules established by the ACC's medical advisory group, any player who tests positive for COVID-19 must isolate for at least 10 days after the test before returning to practice, assuming they no longer are showing symptoms. That would also put Lawrence at risk of missing the top-ranked Tigers' Nov. 7 showdown at No. 4 Notre Dame."
(https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/65644458.jpg)
covid rules are in play.