CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 26, 2020, 12:01:28 AM

Title: 10/26/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on October 26, 2020, 12:01:28 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2020, 05:26:54 AM
Week 33 of quarantine, begin.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2020, 05:37:56 AM
WOOHOO, it's Monday!
I think. 🤔
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2020, 05:39:42 AM
Week 33 of quarantine, begin.
33 weeks? how many months is that? all I know is everything end here in March, eight months ago.

morning Dave.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 26, 2020, 05:46:54 AM
Week 33 of quarantine, begin.
Not much has changed for me on the work front. Everything else upside down.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 26, 2020, 05:47:12 AM
Morning Dean and Dave
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2020, 05:53:27 AM
Morning Dean and Dave
morning Rick.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2020, 06:27:01 AM
Week 33 of quarantine, begin.
33 weeks? how many months is that? all I know is everything end here in March, eight months ago.

morning Dave.
7+ months, since mid-March. Hard to believe it's been that long, yet at the same time, it seems like it's been 5x that long. Time is a fickle mistress.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2020, 06:31:55 AM
We're doing this again?
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2020, 06:34:13 AM
Week 33 of quarantine, begin.
Not much has changed for me on the work front. Everything else upside down.
Is the campus fully opened, Rick?
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2020, 06:34:43 AM
Good morning, Dave, Dean, and Rick.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 26, 2020, 06:39:04 AM
Week 33 of quarantine, begin.
Not much has changed for me on the work front. Everything else upside down.
Is the campus fully opened, Rick?
It has been since August with guidelines in place. Residential housing full, Classes, etc.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2020, 06:46:51 AM
Week 33 of quarantine, begin.
Not much has changed for me on the work front. Everything else upside down.
Is the campus fully opened, Rick?
It has been since August with guidelines in place. Residential housing full, Classes, etc.
We have been visiting a bunch of colleges with my daughter but only some are allowing in-person tours.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 26, 2020, 06:56:28 AM
Week 33 of quarantine, begin.
Not much has changed for me on the work front. Everything else upside down.
Is the campus fully opened, Rick?
It has been since August with guidelines in place. Residential housing full, Classes, etc.
We have been visiting a bunch of colleges with my daughter but only some are allowing in-person tours.
surprising because enrollment is everything. I know it's how they base operating expenses etc.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 26, 2020, 07:01:20 AM
It has gotten cold here. No more working outside riding bikes, etc..
I checked out my gym and they seem like they have their facility clean and socially distanced. I'm going back today with my son to work out.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2020, 07:15:25 AM
We're doing this again?

sure, why not?

morning Tony.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2020, 07:19:44 AM
It has gotten cold here. No more working outside riding bikes, etc..
I checked out my gym and they seem like they have their facility clean and socially distanced. I'm going back today with my son to work out.
79° and fog here. 😊
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2020, 07:31:24 AM
It has gotten cold here. No more working outside riding bikes, etc..
I checked out my gym and they seem like they have their facility clean and socially distanced. I'm going back today with my son to work out.
I'm sticking with the new exercise bike I bought. Been working for me so far.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 26, 2020, 07:50:38 AM
It has gotten cold here. No more working outside riding bikes, etc..
I checked out my gym and they seem like they have their facility clean and socially distanced. I'm going back today with my son to work out.
I'm sticking with the new exercise bike I bought. Been working for me so far.
Aren't you going stir crazy yet?
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2020, 08:07:38 AM
It has gotten cold here. No more working outside riding bikes, etc..
I checked out my gym and they seem like they have their facility clean and socially distanced. I'm going back today with my son to work out.
I'm sticking with the new exercise bike I bought. Been working for me so far.
Aren't you going stir crazy yet?
You mean from just doing the bike, or in general? Lol
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 26, 2020, 08:12:12 AM
It has gotten cold here. No more working outside riding bikes, etc..
I checked out my gym and they seem like they have their facility clean and socially distanced. I'm going back today with my son to work out.
I'm sticking with the new exercise bike I bought. Been working for me so far.
Aren't you going stir crazy yet?
You mean from just doing the bike, or in general? Lol
Well both. We can all hope for a vaccine but truth is it's going to be some time. I had the virus. I understand everyone's situation but I still need to get out.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2020, 08:18:54 AM
It has gotten cold here. No more working outside riding bikes, etc..
I checked out my gym and they seem like they have their facility clean and socially distanced. I'm going back today with my son to work out.
I'm sticking with the new exercise bike I bought. Been working for me so far.
Aren't you going stir crazy yet?
You mean from just doing the bike, or in general? Lol
Well both. We can all hope for a vaccine but truth is it's going to be some time. I had the virus. I understand everyone's situation but I still need to get out.
Unfortunately, that's the attitude that has caused cases to spike recently. People are getting tired of this and letting their guard down, assuming they had one up at all to begin with. You don't need to look any further than the record numbers of cases we're seeing, and that we've now passed 225k dead to know why I'm staying home as much as I can. Of course I'd like to get out, and to golf, and to have family get-togethers, but not at the expense of my health, or that of my high-risk wife.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 26, 2020, 08:29:23 AM
Good morning, Mondayers.  The china virus is the schitts, but on a more serious note, one red light this morning.  Fook!
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2020, 08:45:03 AM
Good morning, Mondayers.  The china virus is the schitts, but on a more serious note, one red light this morning.  Fook!
Thoughts and prayers. :D
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2020, 08:46:37 AM
Good morning, Mondayers.  The china virus is the schitts, but on a more serious note, one red light this morning.  Fook!
morning Mark. sorry to hear the bad news but after all it is Monday.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 26, 2020, 08:48:17 AM
[...]
I knew that would be taken out of context. I truly understand. No letting of the guard down here. Myself and my family are wearing masks and socially distancing. I feel horrible for my parents and in law's. We haven't seen them without a 10 foot pole.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2020, 08:48:42 AM
[...]
during our 6:30 Zoom meeting this morning one of our friends got a call from NY letting her know her brother in law passed away at 5:15 this morning from COVID.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 26, 2020, 08:49:45 AM
Good morning, Mondayers.  The china virus is the schitts, but on a more serious note, one red light this morning.  Fook!
You could come to my ant hill and you will be counting green lights
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2020, 08:57:01 AM
[...]
That's doubly awful, to find out that kind of info and to do so during a meeting.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2020, 08:57:39 AM
down here they only want 6 people allowed for Thanksgiving dinner and 30 people to attend funerals. I am going to mourn my pet turkey that I will cook Thanksgiving.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2020, 09:00:09 AM
[...]
I wasn't referencing you specifically, because I have no idea what precautions you do or do not take. I was speaking more generally, that as a country, we've decided we're bored with this and are letting our guard down. And that doesn't even take into account the whole, "but, mah freedoms!" crowd, which is a whole other level of stupid.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2020, 09:00:53 AM
[...]
I have seen a man out of state take his last breath during a meeting having a heart attack. we all watched in horror as his wife called 911 and tried to resuscitate him waiting for the ambulance before someone finally ended the meeting.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2020, 09:01:07 AM
down here they only want 6 people allowed for Thanksgiving dinner and 30 people to attend funerals. I am going to mourn my pet turkey that I will cook Thanksgiving.
If you're gonna do the eulogy over Zoom, I may log on!
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2020, 09:01:41 AM
[...]
I have seen a man out of state take his last breath during a meeting having a heart attack. we all watched in horror as his wife called 911 and tried to resuscitate him waiting for the ambulance before someone finally end the meeting.
As Mark might say, holy fook.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2020, 09:03:51 AM
Week 33 of quarantine, begin.
Not much has changed for me on the work front. Everything else upside down.
Is the campus fully opened, Rick?
It has been since August with guidelines in place. Residential housing full, Classes, etc.
We have been visiting a bunch of colleges with my daughter but only some are allowing in-person tours.
surprising because enrollment is everything. I know it's how they base operating expenses etc.
Sorry, work got in the way. The places we've been able to visit appear to be fully operational. They are giving mostly an outdoor tour only and we're not allowed to enter buildings where students currently are; dorms, cafeterias, libraries, etc. Then some are doing online virtual/interactive tours where you can ask questions via Zoom/WebEx. Crazy times.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2020, 09:10:25 AM
Week 33 of quarantine, begin.
Not much has changed for me on the work front. Everything else upside down.
Is the campus fully opened, Rick?
It has been since August with guidelines in place. Residential housing full, Classes, etc.
We have been visiting a bunch of colleges with my daughter but only some are allowing in-person tours.
surprising because enrollment is everything. I know it's how they base operating expenses etc.
Sorry, work got in the way. The places we've been able to visit appear to be fully operational. They are giving mostly an outdoor tour only and we're not allowed to enter buildings where students currently are; dorms, cafeterias, libraries, etc. Then some are doing online virtual/interactive tours where you can ask questions via Zoom/WebEx. Crazy times.
just about everything is open down here. most neglect social distancing let alone wear a mask. I am still careful. I don't incite a storm with others. I social distance and I wear a mask. fook 'em.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2020, 09:12:09 AM
lawn service is here. 😊
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2020, 09:12:21 AM
Glad to get a chance to change the subject. I'm all caught up now, sheesh. What's going on in the cigar world?
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2020, 09:15:52 AM
[...]
I hear you. I'm seeing more and more people taking their masks off. They're just tired of it. It pisses me off when I'm in Home Depot and young couples are walking down the aisle with the masks on their necks but I refrain from punching them in the throat.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2020, 09:17:30 AM
numbers are still high in Florida.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2020, 09:19:28 AM
Glad to get a chance to change the subject. I'm all caught up now, sheesh. What's going on in the cigar world?
the sis is a bust, V's on the page.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2020, 09:22:20 AM
halfwheel deals.

Atlantic Cigar Co. — Macanudo Gold Label Limited Edition (Box of 21, $129.99)
Cigar Hustler — Cordoba & Morales Karole Bashkins (Pack of 5, $33.20)
Corona Cigar Co. — Tatuaje TAA 2020 (Box of 20, $214.95)
Famous Smoke Shop — Protocol Themis Lancero (Box of $10, $69.95)
Gotham Cigars — Diamond Crown Robusto No.1 (Box of 15, $258.80)
JR Cigars — Quesada Selección España Corona (Box of 20, $99.95)
Luis Martinez — Craftsman’s Bench Double Blade Cutter ($3.91)
STOGIES World Class Cigars — Herrera Estelí Tienda Exclusiva Lancero (Box of 15, $163.84)
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2020, 09:24:57 AM
https://halfwheel.com/category/reviews/accessories/cutters/
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2020, 09:26:00 AM
https://halfwheel.com/category/reviews/accessories/lighters/
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2020, 09:26:39 AM
https://halfwheel.com/category/reviews/accessories/ashtrays/
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 26, 2020, 09:34:42 AM
[...]
I want to punch people for not giving me my personal space even with masks on.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 26, 2020, 09:36:29 AM
Glad to get a chance to change the subject. I'm all caught up now, sheesh. What's going on in the cigar world?
the sis is a bust, V's on the page.
The monster still has good deals just have to be patient. Mi Querida's yesterday.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2020, 09:39:23 AM
[...]
Just start coughing, I guarantee they'll give you space then!
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: razgueado on October 26, 2020, 09:44:45 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on October 26, 2020, 09:51:36 AM
Week 33 of quarantine, begin.
unless your ill its not a quarantine, its a lockdown. either way it SUX!
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: razgueado on October 26, 2020, 10:06:01 AM
This pandemic has only been good for me, so far.  I don't have to commute to Olympia, I work in my pajamas, I'm getting overtime, our discretionary spending has been slashed to a shadow of what it used to be, I'm piling up money to put into the house come spring, and I get to banter more often.  Oh, and I can smoke a cigar during meetings.

I mean, I want it to be over for everyone else's sake.  But it hasn't hurt me at all. Of course, it helps that I'm mostly a homebody anyway.

The only downside for me has been the ammunition shortages.  The longer hours are a wash, given how much they pay me for them.

Sorry...I'll shut up now.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2020, 10:14:00 AM
Good morning, Mondayers.  The china virus is the schitts, but on a more serious note, one red light this morning.  Fook!
Well, it is Monday, lucky you didn't get four!
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2020, 10:16:30 AM
down here they only want 6 people allowed for Thanksgiving dinner and 30 people to attend funerals. I am going to mourn my pet turkey that I will cook Thanksgiving.
But they're opening up stadiums, restaurants and bars?
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2020, 10:17:05 AM
This pandemic has only been good for me, so far.  I don't have to commute to Olympia, I work in my pajamas, I'm getting overtime, our discretionary spending has been slashed to a shadow of what it used to be, I'm piling up money to put into the house come spring, and I get to banter more often.  Oh, and I can smoke a cigar during meetings.

I mean, I want it to be over for everyone else's sake.  But it hasn't hurt me at all. Of course, it helps that I'm mostly a homebody anyway.

The only downside for me has been the ammunition shortages.  The longer hours are a wash, given how much they pay me for them.

Sorry...I'll shut up now.
I'm certainly not complaining about the lack of commute, especially with the winter months coming up. Financially, it's been nice on gas and wear and tear on the cars, along with not having to buy school uniforms. Though, I think my increased grocery bill more than makes up for those. :D
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2020, 10:17:36 AM
down here they only want 6 people allowed for Thanksgiving dinner and 30 people to attend funerals. I am going to mourn my pet turkey that I will cook Thanksgiving.
But they're opening up stadiums, restaurants and bars?
"Want" and "can enforce" are two totally different things.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2020, 10:21:34 AM
https://halfwheel.com/category/reviews/accessories/cutters/
Some of those just don't look like cutters....at least for cigars....especially that last one... :o
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2020, 10:22:52 AM
[...]
Heart attacks aside, I would imagine this time has been particularly hard for the recovering community.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 26, 2020, 10:36:31 AM
[...]

I wish my employer would give my department hazard pay or even a thank you and not no damn pizza either.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: razgueado on October 26, 2020, 10:36:59 AM
[...]
No need to imagine.  That has been documented.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2020, 10:37:08 AM
This pandemic has only been good for me, so far.  I don't have to commute to Olympia, I work in my pajamas, I'm getting overtime, our discretionary spending has been slashed to a shadow of what it used to be, I'm piling up money to put into the house come spring, and I get to banter more often.  Oh, and I can smoke a cigar during meetings.

I mean, I want it to be over for everyone else's sake.  But it hasn't hurt me at all. Of course, it helps that I'm mostly a homebody anyway.

The only downside for me has been the ammunition shortages.  The longer hours are a wash, given how much they pay me for them.

Sorry...I'll shut up now.
We don't need to apologize or shut up around here...
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2020, 10:40:19 AM
Morning Rick, Tony, Dave, Dean, StopAndGoBean and Razmuffin.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2020, 10:41:06 AM
Heck of an entertaining football game last night.  Now Pittsburg is the only undefeated team left.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 26, 2020, 10:43:24 AM
Good morning, Mondayers.  The china virus is the schitts, but on a more serious note, one red light this morning.  Fook!
Well, it is Monday, lucky you didn't get four!
Indeed, GlassHalfFullDave.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2020, 10:43:26 AM
Today is Monday, Oct. 26, the 300th day of 2020.
There are 66 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On October 26th, 1774, the First Continental Congress adjourned in Philadelphia.

On this date:
In 1825, the Erie Canal opened in upstate New York, connecting Lake Erie and the Hudson River.
In 1861, the legendary Pony Express officially ceased operations, giving way to the transcontinental telegraph. (The last run of the Pony Express was completed the following month.)
In 1881, the “Gunfight at the O.K. Corral” took place in Tombstone, Arizona, as Wyatt Earp, his two brothers and “Doc” Holliday confronted Ike Clanton’s gang. Three members of Clanton’s gang were killed; Earp’s brothers and Holliday were wounded.

In 1902, women’s rights pioneer Elizabeth Cady Stanton died in New York at age 86.
In 1944, the World War II Battle of Leyte (LAY’-tay) Gulf ended in a major Allied victory over Japanese forces, whose naval capabilities were badly crippled.
In 1949, President Harry S. Truman signed a measure raising the minimum wage from 40 to 75 cents an hour.

In 1975, Anwar Sadat became the first Egyptian president to pay an official visit to the United States.
In 1979, South Korean President Park Chung-hee was shot to death by the head of the Korean Central Intelligence Agency, Kim Jae-kyu.
In 1980, Israeli President Yitzhak Navon became the first Israeli head of state to visit Egypt.

In 1984, “Baby Fae,” a newborn with a severe heart defect, was given the heart of a baboon in an experimental transplant in Loma Linda, California. (Baby Fae lived 21 days with the animal heart.)
In 2001, President George W. Bush signed the USA Patriot Act, giving authorities unprecedented ability to search, seize, detain or eavesdrop in their pursuit of possible terrorists.
In 2002, a hostage siege by Chechen rebels at a Moscow theater ended with 129 of the 800-plus captives dead, most from a knockout gas used by Russian special forces who stormed the theater; 41 rebels also died.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: razgueado on October 26, 2020, 10:43:53 AM
This pandemic has only been good for me, so far.  I don't have to commute to Olympia, I work in my pajamas, I'm getting overtime, our discretionary spending has been slashed to a shadow of what it used to be, I'm piling up money to put into the house come spring, and I get to banter more often.  Oh, and I can smoke a cigar during meetings.

I mean, I want it to be over for everyone else's sake.  But it hasn't hurt me at all. Of course, it helps that I'm mostly a homebody anyway.

The only downside for me has been the ammunition shortages.  The longer hours are a wash, given how much they pay me for them.

Sorry...I'll shut up now.
We don't need to apologize or shut up around here...
Just don't mean to sound like I'm saying "nanny-nanny-boo-boo."  People are hurting out there.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2020, 10:44:17 AM
Ten years ago: Saddam Hussein’s foreign minister, Tariq Aziz, was sentenced to death for persecuting members of Shiite religious parties under the former regime. (The sentence was never carried out; Aziz died of a heart attack in June 2015.) Iran began loading fuel into the core of its first nuclear power plant. A day after an earthquake sparked a deadly tsunami, Indonesia saw another natural disaster as Mount Merapi (meh-RAH’-pee) began erupting explosively, resulting in hundreds of deaths in the weeks that followed.

Five years ago: A 7.5-magnitude quake in the Hindu Kush region of Afghanistan caused extensive damage in neighboring Pakistan and killed around 400 people. The World Health Organization, throwing its global weight behind years of experts’ warnings, declared that processed meats raised the risk of colon and stomach cancer and that red meat was probably harmful, too.

One year ago: Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi blew himself up during a raid by U.S. special operations forces on his compound in Syria. A Northern California blaze forced evacuation orders and warnings for nearly all of Sonoma County; forecasts of strong winds prompted additional blackouts in the event of damage to power lines. Hollywood producer Robert Evans, who at Paramount Pictures had backed such films as “Chinatown” and “The Godfather,” died at the age of 89. A homemade device that was meant to discharge colorful powder at a “gender reveal” party to celebrate an upcoming birth for an Iowa family instead exploded like a pipe bomb; a 56-year-old relative was killed when she was hit by debris.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2020, 10:45:03 AM
[...]

You're saying you'd reject free pizza? I think not... ;)
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2020, 10:46:42 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Jaclyn Smith is 75.
TV host Pat Sajak is 74.
Hillary Rodham Clinton is 73.
Musician Bootsy Collins is 69.
Actor James Pickens Jr. is 68.
Rock musician David Was is 68.
Rock musician Keith Strickland (The B-52’s) is 67.
Actor Lauren Tewes is 67. Actor D.W. Moffett is 66.
Actor-singer Rita Wilson is 64.
Actor Patrick Breen is 60.
Actor Dylan McDermott is 59.
Actor Cary Elwes is 58.
Singer Natalie Merchant is 57.
Actor Steve Valentine is 54.
Country singer Keith Urban is 53.
Actor Tom Cavanagh is 52.
Actor Rosemarie DeWitt is 49.
Actor Anthony Rapp is 49.
Writer-producer Seth MacFarlane (TV: “Family Guy”) is 47.
TV news correspondent Paula Faris is 45.
Actor Lennon Parham is 45.
Actor Florence Kasumba is 44.
Actor Hal Ozsan is 44.
Actor Jon Heder is 43.
Singer Mark Barry (BBMak) is 42.
Actor Jonathan Chase is 41.
Actor Folake Olowofoyeku (foh-LAH’-kay oh-low-wow-foh-YAY’-koo) is 37.
Olympic silver medal figure skater Sasha Cohen is 36.
Rapper Schoolboy Q is 34.
Actor Beulah Koale (TV: “Hawaii Five-0?) is 29.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 26, 2020, 10:48:20 AM
One year ago:... A homemade device that was meant to discharge colorful powder at a “gender reveal” party to celebrate an upcoming birth for an Iowa family instead exploded like a pipe bomb; a 56-year-old relative was killed when she was hit by debris.
Another holy fook is in order. I don't recall hearing about this.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2020, 10:49:16 AM
Happy 75th Jaclyn... :o
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2020, 10:50:14 AM
One year ago:... A homemade device that was meant to discharge colorful powder at a “gender reveal” party to celebrate an upcoming birth for an Iowa family instead exploded like a pipe bomb; a 56-year-old relative was killed when she was hit by debris.
Another holy fook is in order. I don't recall hearing about this.
It's a wonder people still do those stupid things anymore.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2020, 10:53:26 AM
Good morning, Mondayers.  The china virus is the schitts, but on a more serious note, one red light this morning.  Fook!
Well, it is Monday, lucky you didn't get four!
Indeed, GlassHalfFullDave.
That's me for sure!
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 26, 2020, 10:54:01 AM
Happy 75th Jaclyn... :o
(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/CR-jGRH6Fq1wEEKz1a5Sm7aYk1BmMXfEn0FD46Tg4KnA9nnG_vczPNISs-rJdZObXB4sdFGPET0RGz1XjtOVRVsHDXwWCjXkwc3E_GohStqb3C1Oqt6sprDi1t0r4tjawAdf)
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2020, 10:54:24 AM
One year ago:... A homemade device that was meant to discharge colorful powder at a “gender reveal” party to celebrate an upcoming birth for an Iowa family instead exploded like a pipe bomb; a 56-year-old relative was killed when she was hit by debris.
Another holy fook is in order. I don't recall hearing about this.
It's a wonder people still do those stupid things anymore.
Another one of those gender reveals started one of the bigger fires in Cali this year.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 26, 2020, 10:56:09 AM
One year ago:... A homemade device that was meant to discharge colorful powder at a “gender reveal” party to celebrate an upcoming birth for an Iowa family instead exploded like a pipe bomb; a 56-year-old relative was killed when she was hit by debris.
Another holy fook is in order. I don't recall hearing about this.
It's a wonder people still do those stupid things anymore.
Indeed.  A byproduct of social media. Stupidity reveals.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2020, 11:03:10 AM
Happy 75th Jaclyn... :o
(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/CR-jGRH6Fq1wEEKz1a5Sm7aYk1BmMXfEn0FD46Tg4KnA9nnG_vczPNISs-rJdZObXB4sdFGPET0RGz1XjtOVRVsHDXwWCjXkwc3E_GohStqb3C1Oqt6sprDi1t0r4tjawAdf)
That is a hilarious bit.  I cried the first time I saw it.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=comedy+bit+pronouncing+white+names+improperly&docid=608007106974584004&mid=BDB3FB92891814931EDABDB3FB92891814931EDA&view=detail&FORM=VIRE
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 26, 2020, 11:04:10 AM
[...]

Paleo and functional medicine. No dairy, gluten, processed food, added sugar. Take that for commitment
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 26, 2020, 11:07:06 AM
Happy 75th Jaclyn... :o
(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/CR-jGRH6Fq1wEEKz1a5Sm7aYk1BmMXfEn0FD46Tg4KnA9nnG_vczPNISs-rJdZObXB4sdFGPET0RGz1XjtOVRVsHDXwWCjXkwc3E_GohStqb3C1Oqt6sprDi1t0r4tjawAdf)
That is a hilarious bit.  I cried the first time I saw it.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=comedy+bit+pronouncing+white+names+improperly&docid=608007106974584004&mid=BDB3FB92891814931EDABDB3FB92891814931EDA&view=detail&FORM=VIRE
I have should have known better lol
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 26, 2020, 11:07:18 AM
Happy 75th Jaclyn... :o
(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/CR-jGRH6Fq1wEEKz1a5Sm7aYk1BmMXfEn0FD46Tg4KnA9nnG_vczPNISs-rJdZObXB4sdFGPET0RGz1XjtOVRVsHDXwWCjXkwc3E_GohStqb3C1Oqt6sprDi1t0r4tjawAdf)
That is a hilarious bit.  I cried the first time I saw it.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=comedy+bit+pronouncing+white+names+improperly&docid=608007106974584004&mid=BDB3FB92891814931EDABDB3FB92891814931EDA&view=detail&FORM=VIRE
The people who play the students are excellent, too.  Just be happy your first name isn't Aaron.  Those guys are screwed.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 26, 2020, 11:08:57 AM
Gotta head out to a meeting.  Later, mofos.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2020, 11:12:19 AM
One year ago:... A homemade device that was meant to discharge colorful powder at a “gender reveal” party to celebrate an upcoming birth for an Iowa family instead exploded like a pipe bomb; a 56-year-old relative was killed when she was hit by debris.
Another holy fook is in order. I don't recall hearing about this.
It's a wonder people still do those stupid things anymore.
Another one of those gender reveals started one of the bigger fires in Cali this year.
Seems like it happens enough that people would learn. The only time you hear about them is when something goes wrong. Asinine.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2020, 11:13:43 AM
[...]

You can keep your commitment, I'll take the pizza. ;)
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2020, 11:16:33 AM
Over 1,000 5ers up at the Page, if any one has nothing to do for the next 3 days.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2020, 12:44:20 PM
Over 1,000 5ers up at the Page, if any one has nothing to do for the next 3 days.
Give CarolinaDave a call, he can give us the short list.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2020, 01:03:06 PM
Over 1,000 5ers up at the Page, if any one has nothing to do for the next 3 days.
Give CarolinaDave a call, he can give us the short list.
I'd rather sort through them myself. ;)
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2020, 02:12:32 PM
[...]

Damn, brother. Where do you find the strength?
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2020, 02:17:41 PM
[...]

Not from milk, that's for sure.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2020, 02:17:48 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 26, 2020, 02:41:06 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2020, 02:44:38 PM
And we started out so well this morning...
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2020, 02:45:32 PM
Another one for Rick to try.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 26, 2020, 02:49:56 PM
[...]

Well honest bro I have some things going on. After a failed attempt at trusting my doctor's who were heavily influenced by the drug companies. I got extremely sick. Boy did I ever!
 I did some research. Found a new doctor to support me and I'm not out of the woods but I've never felt better. 1 year and 100% committed to food, excercise, and supplements as medicine. Not 1 cheat day.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 26, 2020, 02:55:00 PM
Another one for Rick to try.
Your seal of approval it's a done deal. Which cigar is that?
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2020, 03:58:00 PM
Another one for Rick to try.
Your seal of approval it's a done deal. Which cigar is that?
Another Room 101 for CI, Shogun.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on October 26, 2020, 07:11:13 PM
Here we go!
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 26, 2020, 07:25:20 PM
Here we go!
Good luck with the prep and procedure. We would have taken your word for it. Tony put you up to the picture huh?
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 26, 2020, 07:27:57 PM
I pick up a lot of sweetness with this Dark Knight. I wonder if anyone can identity with that observation?
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 26, 2020, 07:28:51 PM
I pick up a lot of sweetness with this Dark Knight. I wonder if anyone can identity with that observation?
Pic would help(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201026/2760cf500e12e9d15ee48ecfd13f8462.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on October 26, 2020, 08:03:20 PM
Here we go!
Good luck with the prep and procedure. We would have taken your word for it. Tony put you up to the picture huh?
stay tuned for the after pix 💩
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2020, 08:33:10 PM
Time to enjoy the fine evening.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2020, 08:36:02 PM
I pick up a lot of sweetness with this Dark Knight. I wonder if anyone can identity with that observation?
Pic would help(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201026/2760cf500e12e9d15ee48ecfd13f8462.jpg)
I remember some sweetness, but a bit more earthiness and campfire for my taste.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 26, 2020, 08:43:45 PM
Here we go!
Good luck with the prep and procedure. We would have taken your word for it. Tony put you up to the picture huh?
Indeed. TMI
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 26, 2020, 08:44:39 PM
Time to enjoy the fine evening.
I guess it's an Oy kinda evening.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2020, 09:04:01 PM
Time to enjoy the fine evening.
I guess it's an Oy kinda evening.
Toasting his night on the can I guess.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 26, 2020, 10:24:11 PM
Time to enjoy the fine evening.
I guess it's an Oy kinda evening.
Toasting his night on the can I guess.
As good a circumstance as any.
Title: Re: 10/26/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on October 26, 2020, 11:31:21 PM
Just had to make page 8, that’s 4 number two’s