CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 17, 2020, 12:54:22 AM

Title: 5/17/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on May 17, 2020, 12:54:22 AM
Title: Re: 5/17/2020
Post by: bluecollar on May 17, 2020, 05:22:57 AM
Good morning guys. I hope today's a good one.
Title: Re: 5/17/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on May 17, 2020, 07:32:49 AM
Good morning guys. I hope today's a good one.
good morning Rick. me too.
Title: Re: 5/17/2020
Post by: bluecollar on May 17, 2020, 07:53:39 AM
Good morning guys. I hope today's a good one.
good morning Rick. me too.
Hey Dean. What's in store for today? Beautiful day here yesterday but I spent it working. 70s later this week. Soggy next couple days though.
Title: Re: 5/17/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on May 17, 2020, 08:14:03 AM
Good morning guys. I hope today's a good one.
good morning Rick. me too.
Hey Dean. What's in store for today? Beautiful day here yesterday but I spent it working. 70s later this week. Soggy next couple days though.
pharmacy drive through around 9am or so then off to dispute o quote for tires that all of a sudden escalated.
Title: Re: 5/17/2020
Post by: bluecollar on May 17, 2020, 08:47:05 AM
Good morning guys. I hope today's a good one.
good morning Rick. me too.
Hey Dean. What's in store for today? Beautiful day here yesterday but I spent it working. 70s later this week. Soggy next couple days though.
pharmacy drive through around 9am or so then off to dispute o quote for tires that all of a sudden escalated.
Good luck with the dispute. I'm doing some things to keep me busy at work.
Title: Re: 5/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2020, 09:40:00 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dean.
Title: Re: 5/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2020, 09:42:45 AM
I'm having a nice restful weekend. The weather has been great but I haven't been taking advantage of the outdoors. I completed a small plumbing job this morning. Think I'll nurse a cup of coffee for a while and then think about putting some chicken parm together for a late lunch.
Title: Re: 5/17/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on May 17, 2020, 10:04:27 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dean.
morning Tony.
Title: Re: 5/17/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on May 17, 2020, 10:06:49 AM
Good morning guys. I hope today's a good one.
good morning Rick. me too.
Hey Dean. What's in store for today? Beautiful day here yesterday but I spent it working. 70s later this week. Soggy next couple days though.
pharmacy drive through around 9am or so then off to dispute o quote for tires that all of a sudden escalated.
Good luck with the dispute. I'm doing some things to keep me busy at work.
when given the quote and made the appointment they were buy 3 get 1 free. now that they are in the manufacturer pulled the deal and the tire shop has no control over the price. I ordered different tires.
Title: Re: 5/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on May 17, 2020, 10:20:14 AM
Good morning guys. I hope today's a good one.
good morning Rick. me too.
Hey Dean. What's in store for today? Beautiful day here yesterday but I spent it working. 70s later this week. Soggy next couple days though.
pharmacy drive through around 9am or so then off to dispute o quote for tires that all of a sudden escalated.
Good luck with the dispute. I'm doing some things to keep me busy at work.
when given the quote and made the appointment they were buy 3 get 1 free. now that they are in the manufacturer pulled the deal and the tire shop has no control over the price. I ordered different tires.
Well that's crap.
Title: Re: 5/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on May 17, 2020, 10:21:39 AM
Good morning Dean, Rick,  & Mr. Mayor. Another very nice day in store for us here as well.
Title: Re: 5/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2020, 10:40:35 AM
Good morning Dean, Rick,  & Mr. Mayor. Another very nice day in store for us here as well.
Good morning, Mark. Enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 5/17/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on May 17, 2020, 11:01:09 AM
Good morning Dean, Rick,  & Mr. Mayor. Another very nice day in store for us here as well.
good morning Mark.
Title: Re: 5/17/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on May 17, 2020, 11:12:35 AM
Good Sunday morning
Title: Re: 5/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on May 17, 2020, 11:17:09 AM
Good Sunday morning
Good morning, Oy.  That's a bodacious choice for a morning smoke.
Title: Re: 5/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on May 17, 2020, 01:08:30 PM
One more to go.
Alrighty then!  Congrats to Samantha.
Title: Re: 5/17/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on May 17, 2020, 01:37:02 PM
One more to go.
Congrats David.
Title: Re: 5/17/2020
Post by: Threebean on May 17, 2020, 02:23:41 PM
Man cave preparing for the week ahead.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200517/d2128f1a0277bcc261a3fdad6ef54152.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/17/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on May 17, 2020, 04:08:11 PM
Birthday cigar 👍
Title: Re: 5/17/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2020, 08:34:54 PM
One more to go.
That's awesome. Congratulations to the whole family.