CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 13, 2014, 12:00:01 AM

Title: 12/13/14
Post by: CigarBanter on December 13, 2014, 12:00:01 AM
We ain't gonna see another cool date like this for a long time!  Or... You can change the topic and possibly start a discussion about cigars.  But the warning must stand, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour your favorite libation and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 13, 2014, 12:16:06 AM
Evening Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!  I was in Belleville, NJ, 2 weeks ago, at my BIL Rigo's, and was going to call and invite you to come over.  But there wound up being 50+ Hondurans in a little 2 BR apt, so I decided against it.
Sorry, fell asleep.  Sorry I missed ya but completely understand.  I'm not more than 20 minutes from there.  Hope you were able to take care of your folks' ashes.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 04:28:53 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 04:45:06 AM
Today is Saturday, Dec. 13, the 347th day of 2014. There are 18 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 04:45:49 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Dec. 13, 1944, during World War II, the light cruiser USS Nashville was badly damaged in a Japanese kamikaze attack off Negros Island in the Philippines that claimed 133 lives.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 04:46:14 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 04:47:34 AM
In 1642, Dutch navigator Abel Tasman sighted present-day New Zealand.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 04:47:52 AM
In 1769, Dartmouth College in New Hampshire received its charter.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 04:48:24 AM
In 1862, Union forces led by Maj. Gen. Ambrose Burnside launched futile attacks against entrenched Confederate soldiers during the Civil War Battle of Fredericksburg; the soundly defeated Northern troops withdrew two days later.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 04:48:50 AM

In 1918, President Woodrow Wilson arrived in France, becoming the first chief executive to visit Europe while in office.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 04:49:11 AM
In 1928, George Gershwin's "An American in Paris" had its premiere at Carnegie Hall in New York.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 04:49:48 AM
1937, the Chinese city of Nanjing fell to Japanese forces; what followed was a massacre of war prisoners, soldiers and citizens. (China maintains as many as 300,000 people died; Japan says the toll was far less.)
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 04:50:12 AM
In 1962, the United States launched Relay 1, a communications satellite which retransmitted television, telephone and digital signals.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 04:50:34 AM

In 1974, Malta became a republic. George Harrison visited the White House, where he met President Gerald Ford.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 04:50:56 AM

In 1981, authorities in Poland imposed martial law in a crackdown on the Solidarity labor movement. (Martial law formally ended in 1983.)
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 04:51:44 AM

In 1989, the film "Driving Miss Daisy," starring Morgan Freeman and Jessica Tandy, was put into limited release by Warner Brothers.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 04:52:17 AM
In 1994, an American Eagle commuter plane crashed short of Raleigh-Durham International Airport in North Carolina, killing 15 of the 20 people on board.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 04:52:39 AM

In 2003, Saddam Hussein was captured by U.S. forces while hiding in a hole under a farmhouse in Adwar, Iraq, near his hometown of Tikrit.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 04:53:11 AM
10 years ago: A jury in Redwood City, California, recommended the death penalty for Scott Peterson for the murder of his pregnant wife, Laci. NASA Administrator Sean O'Keefe resigned. A Chilean judge indicted former dictator General Augusto Pinochet (pee-noh-CHET') on charges of kidnapping nine political dissidents and killing one of them during his 17-year military regime. (However, Pinochet never faced trial, and died in 2006 at age 91.)
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 04:53:55 AM

Five years ago: The Senate passed, 57-35, a $1.1 trillion spending bill with increased budgets for vast areas of the federal government, including health, education, law enforcement and veterans' programs. An attacker hurled a statuette at Italian premier Silvio Berlusconi, striking him in the face and leaving the stunned 73-year-old leader with a broken nose and two broken teeth. (The attacker, Massimo Tartaglia, was later found unfit to stand trial.) Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Samuelson died in Belmont, Massachusetts, at age 94.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 04:54:30 AM
One year ago: North Korea's state-run media announced the execution the day before of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's uncle, portraying Jang Song Thaek as a morally corrupt traitor. Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce from Lamar Odom after four years of marriage.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 04:54:54 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former Secretary of State George P. Shultz is 94. Actor-comedian Dick Van Dyke is 89. Actor Christopher Plummer is 85. Country singer Buck White is 84. Music/film producer Lou Adler is 81. Singer John Davidson is 73. Actress Kathy Garver (TV: "Family Affair") is 69. Singer Ted Nugent is 66. Rock musician Jeff "Skunk" Baxter is 66. Country musician Ron Getman is 66. Actor Robert Lindsay is 65. Country singer-musician Randy Owen is 65. Actress Wendie Malick is 64. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack is 64. Former Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke is 61. Country singer John Anderson is 60. Singer-songwriter Steve Forbert is 60. Singer-actor Morris Day is 58. Actor Steve Buscemi (boo-SEH'-mee) is 57. Actor Johnny Whitaker is 55. Rock musician John Munson (Semisonic; Twilight Hours) is 52. Actress-reality TV star NeNe Leakes is 48. Actor-comedian Jamie Foxx is 47. Actor Bart Johnson is 44. TV personality Debbie Matenopoulos is 40. Rock singer-musician Thomas Delonge is 39. Actor James Kyson Lee is 39. Actress Chelsea Hertford is 33. Rock singer Amy Lee (Evanescence) is 33. Actor Michael Socha is 27. Country singer Taylor Swift is 25. Actress Maisy Stella is 11.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 04:55:37 AM
Thought for Today: "To know how to say what others only know how to think is what makes men poets or sages; and to dare to say what others only dare to think makes men martyrs or reformers — or both." — Elizabeth Charles, British writer (1828-1896).
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 04:56:29 AM
Food Spoilage Guide, A Guide For The Rest Of Us!
-------------------------

Finally, a way to know what to pitch and what to save!

THE GAG TEST
Anything that makes you gag is spoiled (except for leftovers from what you cooked for yourself last night).

EGGS
When something starts pecking its way out of the shell, the egg is probably past its prime.

DAIRY PRODUCTS
Milk is spoiled when it starts to look like yogurt. Yogurt is spoiled when it starts to look like cottage cheese. Cottage cheese is spoiled when it starts to look like regular cheese. Regular cheese is nothing but spoiled milk anyway and can't get any more spoiled than it is already. Cheddar cheese is spoiled when you think it is blue cheese but you realize you've never purchased that kind.

MAYONNAISE
If it makes you violently ill after you eat it, the mayonnaise is spoiled.

FROZEN FOODS
Frozen foods that have become an integral part of the defrosting problem in your freezer compartment will probably be spoiled - (or wrecked anyway) by the time you pry them out with a kitchen knife.

EXPIRATION DATES
This is NOT a marketing ploy to encourage you to throw away perfectly good food so that you'll spend more on groceries. Perhaps you'd benefit by having a calender in your kitchen.

MEAT
If opening the refrigerator door causes stray animals from a three-block radius to congregate outside your house, the meat is spoiled.

BREAD
Sesame seeds and Poppy seeds are the only officially acceptable "spots" that should be seen on the surface of any loaf of bread. Fuzzy and hairy looking white or green growth areas are a good indication that your bread has turned into a pharmaceutical laboratory experiment.

FLOUR
Flour is spoiled when it wiggles.

SALT
It never spoils.

CEREAL
It is generally a good rule of thumb that cereal should be discarded when it is two years or longer beyond the expiration date.

LETTUCE
Bibb lettuce is spoiled when you can't get it off the bottom of the vegetable crisper without Comet. Romaine lettuce is spoiled when it turns liquid.

CANNED GOODS
Any canned goods that have become the size or shape of a softball should be disposed of. Carefully.

CARROTS
A carrot that you can tie a clove hitch in is not fresh.

RAISINS
Raisins should not be harder than your teeth.

POTATOES
Fresh potatoes do not have roots, branches, or dense, leafy undergrowth.

CHIP DIP
If you can take it out of its container and bounce it on the floor, it has gone bad.

EMPTY CONTAINERS
Putting empty containers back into the refrigerator is an old trick, but it only works if you live with someone or have a maid.

UNMARKED ITEMS
You know it is well beyond prime when you're tempted to discard the Tupperware along with the food. Generally speaking, Tupperware containers should not burp when you open them.

GENERAL RULE OF THUMB
Most food cannot be kept longer than the average life span of a hamster. Keep a hamster in or nearby your refrigerator to gauge this.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 04:57:30 AM
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 13, 2014, 05:47:33 AM
Good morning Dave.
And a good morning to you, sir. That message could've been for just about anyone. Haha.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 05:50:48 AM
Good morning Dave.
And a good morning to you, sir. That message could've been for just about anyone. Haha.
A safe bet there is at least a Dave or two is always around.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 13, 2014, 06:57:34 AM
Good morning Dave.
And a good morning to you, sir. That message could've been for just about anyone. Haha.
A safe bet there is at least a Dave or two is always around.
Not enough this morning, apparently.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 06:59:49 AM
Good morning Dave.
And a good morning to you, sir. That message could've been for just about anyone. Haha.
A safe bet there is at least a Dave or two is always around.
Not enough this morning, apparently.
It doesn't look like the banter will be much company for you today I am afraid.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 13, 2014, 07:22:57 AM
Good morning Dave.
And a good morning to you, sir. That message could've been for just about anyone. Haha.
A safe bet there is at least a Dave or two is always around.
Not enough this morning, apparently.
It doesn't look like the banter will be much company for you today I am afraid.
I've got packing my desk to keep me company. Moving us on Tuesday. Gotta pack up all my shit so they can move me 20 feet away.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 08:12:28 AM
Crazy ass weekend offer, $99 and they pick a box for you?
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/specials/weekend-spotlight/

CI’s Big Box Roulette
…once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
…eight industry leading brands
…one UNBELIEVABLE price
​​​
Even in a best case scenario, your odds of winning at roulette aren't that great. And even if you do happen to be victorious, the payout ain’t all that impressive either. But fortunately, we’ve rigged this Weekend Spotlight to be a winner with every spin​​. So step right up to CI’s Big Box Routlette table and walk off with HUGE, never-before-seen savings on boxes of the industry’s hottest brands. Cigars like Rocky Patel Vintage, Alec Bradley Prensado, and Oliva Serie ‘V’ - the best boxes in the industry for the best prices EVER. Period.

Hopefully by now, I’ve at least grabbed your attention. If not, I need to seriously reconsider my career choice. That, or you need to go back and re-read that first paragraph. In either instance, here’s how it works. I’ve selected some of the finest boxes from Alec Bradley, Don Pepin, Rocky Patel, Romeo, Drew Estate, Ave Maria, Oliva, and La Gloria Cubana​ - boxes that I normally can’t discount due to pricing restrictions. So, even though I can’t advertise a price for each, what I can guarantee is that for just $99.99 I’ll select a box at random and send it your way. Go ahead and scour the list below, you’re likely to never see boxes on these brands even sniff these prices again. At up to 58% off​, this is sheer lunacy.

You’re guaranteed to receive ONE box from my magical list:
Alec Bradley Prensado – Robusto – Box of 20
Flor de Las Antillas by My Father – Toro – Box of 20
Romeo Reserva Real – Toro – Box of 25
Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 – Robusto – Box of 20
Nica Rustica by Drew Estrate – El Brujito (toro) – Mazo of 25
Ave Maria Reconquista – Belicoso – Box of 12
Oliva Serie ‘V’ Maduro – Double Toro – 2 Boxes of 10 (20 cigars total)
La Goria Cubana Serie R – No. 5 (robusto) – Box of 24

note: Nica Rustica is packaged from the factory in a 25-count dress mazo.

Go all in, pal. This is a slam-dunk, a sure winner. It’s something you can hang your hat on. Push in all your chips and score chunky, historic savings on the hottest brands in the biz.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 13, 2014, 08:24:34 AM
Guess you gotta give them points for trying something different. Not something I'd do though, that's for sure.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Bad Dad on December 13, 2014, 08:27:02 AM
Good morning Chip, Dave(s), and lurkers...
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: dwgbryant on December 13, 2014, 08:29:25 AM
good morning Chip and Dave and Steve. slept in a bit. guess I was tired.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 08:30:32 AM
Good morning Chip, Dave(s), and lurkers...
Good morning BD and Dean.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 13, 2014, 08:31:21 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and BD.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 08:33:14 AM
Guess you gotta give them points for trying something different. Not something I'd do though, that's for sure.
Maybe I am just a poor man but $99 is way to much money to play surprise grab bag and hope for the best.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 08:33:54 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and BD.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 13, 2014, 08:38:38 AM
Guess you gotta give them points for trying something different. Not something I'd do though, that's for sure.
Maybe I am just a poor man but $99 is way to much money to play surprise grab bag and hope for the best.
Indeed. I don't even go for the $20 grab bags. If I'm buying cigars, I want to know that I'm gonna like what I'm getting.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 13, 2014, 08:44:05 AM
good morning Chip and Dave and Steve. slept in a bit. guess I was tired.
Can't imagine why.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: dwgbryant on December 13, 2014, 08:44:46 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and BD.
good morning Dave of Many Travels.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 13, 2014, 08:47:20 AM
Guess you gotta give them points for trying something different. Not something I'd do though, that's for sure.
Maybe I am just a poor man but $99 is way to much money to play surprise grab bag and hope for the best.
Indeed. I don't even go for the $20 grab bags. If I'm buying cigars, I want to know that I'm gonna like what I'm getting.
Not much of a gambling man...but especially when you don't know the odds.  Probably 100 boxes each of the RP and AB, 200 of the Romeo, 10 each of the LGC and V, 2 each of the LadC and Reconquista and one of the NR's....
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LSUFAN on December 13, 2014, 08:48:51 AM
Guess you gotta give them points for trying something different. Not something I'd do though, that's for sure.
Maybe I am just a poor man but $99 is way to much money to play surprise grab bag and hope for the best.
Indeed. I don't even go for the $20 grab bags. If I'm buying cigars, I want to know that I'm gonna like what I'm getting.
Not much of a gambling man...but especially when you don't know the odds.  Probably 100 boxes each of the RP and AB, 200 of the Romeo, 10 each of the LGC and V, 2 each of the LadC and Reconquista and one of the NR's....
Kind of what I was thinking also.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 13, 2014, 08:50:37 AM
Guess you gotta give them points for trying something different. Not something I'd do though, that's for sure.
Maybe I am just a poor man but $99 is way to much money to play surprise grab bag and hope for the best.
Indeed. I don't even go for the $20 grab bags. If I'm buying cigars, I want to know that I'm gonna like what I'm getting.
Not much of a gambling man...but especially when you don't know the odds.  Probably 100 boxes each of the RP and AB, 200 of the Romeo, 10 each of the LGC and V, 2 each of the LadC and Reconquista and one of the NR's....
Exactly.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 13, 2014, 08:51:15 AM
Isn't it about time for Shaun's six Saturday posts?
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Bad Dad on December 13, 2014, 08:52:41 AM
I caught my mole yesterday morning, and drove him out into the country to, "Mole City," and dropped him off where I had put the others.  I tossed him onto the ground, then noticed mole tunnels running everywhere like a road map.  I guess they all like it there.  Anyway, that was mole #6.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: dwgbryant on December 13, 2014, 08:57:07 AM
I caught my mole yesterday morning, and drove him out into the country to, "Mole City," and dropped him off where I had put the others.  I tossed him onto the ground, then noticed mole tunnels running everywhere like a road map.  I guess they all like it there.  Anyway, that was mole #6.
Uncle Steve, founder of Mole City. wait until they start their suburbs and start moving out of the City again.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 13, 2014, 08:57:56 AM
I caught my mole yesterday morning, and drove him out into the country to, "Mole City," and dropped him off where I had put the others.  I tossed him onto the ground, then noticed mole tunnels running everywhere like a road map.  I guess they all like it there.  Anyway, that was mole #6.
Uncle Steve, founder of Mole City. wait until they start their suburbs and start moving out of the City again.
Then the police force gets stretched thin, then the schools start to decline...
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Bad Dad on December 13, 2014, 08:59:00 AM
Guess you gotta give them points for trying something different. Not something I'd do though, that's for sure.
Maybe I am just a poor man but $99 is way to much money to play surprise grab bag and hope for the best.
I would feel guilty just buying a cheap grab bag.  Presently, I'm going to try and only buy cigars that I know I like vs buying samplers.  I know, I say that now and some great Christmas sampler will come along.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Bad Dad on December 13, 2014, 09:01:37 AM
I caught my mole yesterday morning, and drove him out into the country to, "Mole City," and dropped him off where I had put the others.  I tossed him onto the ground, then noticed mole tunnels running everywhere like a road map.  I guess they all like it there.  Anyway, that was mole #6.
Uncle Steve, founder of Mole City. wait until they start their suburbs and start moving out of the City again.
I feel real funny when I drop them off, looking over my shoulder as if I'm breaking the law.  But I'm sure there's no law against throwing away moles...?  Besides, I guess they would have to catch them and put them into a line up before they could nab me... ;)
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 13, 2014, 09:07:41 AM
Guess you gotta give them points for trying something different. Not something I'd do though, that's for sure.
Maybe I am just a poor man but $99 is way to much money to play surprise grab bag and hope for the best.
I would feel guilty just buying a cheap grab bag.  Presently, I'm going to try and only buy cigars that I know I like vs buying samplers.  I know, I say that now and some great Christmas sampler will come along.
And I wouldn't call $100 bucks a cheap grab bag...
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 13, 2014, 09:08:26 AM
I caught my mole yesterday morning, and drove him out into the country to, "Mole City," and dropped him off where I had put the others.  I tossed him onto the ground, then noticed mole tunnels running everywhere like a road map.  I guess they all like it there.  Anyway, that was mole #6.
Uncle Steve, founder of Mole City. wait until they start their suburbs and start moving out of the City again.
I feel real funny when I drop them off, looking over my shoulder as if I'm breaking the law.  But I'm sure there's no law against throwing away moles...?  Besides, I guess they would have to catch them and put them into a line up before they could nab me... ;)
Your DNA might be on them.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 13, 2014, 09:08:30 AM
Good mornin gents!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Bad Dad on December 13, 2014, 09:10:14 AM
This past week I spent some time on Famous Smoke Shop Auction site.  I'm almost out of Kuba Kuba Maduros, and I didn't want to pay the $32.98 5 pack price on the Monster.  Famous was advertising, "All orders ship for $1."  I nabbed my 1st 5 pack on the auction site, and sure enough, shipping was $1. So I saved an additional $5 on shipping.  I just thought I'd pass that along in case anyone uses Famous Auction Site.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 13, 2014, 09:11:39 AM
Good mornin gents!
Speak of the Devil!  He's here Dave
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Bad Dad on December 13, 2014, 09:11:56 AM
I caught my mole yesterday morning, and drove him out into the country to, "Mole City," and dropped him off where I had put the others.  I tossed him onto the ground, then noticed mole tunnels running everywhere like a road map.  I guess they all like it there.  Anyway, that was mole #6.
Uncle Steve, founder of Mole City. wait until they start their suburbs and start moving out of the City again.
I feel real funny when I drop them off, looking over my shoulder as if I'm breaking the law.  But I'm sure there's no law against throwing away moles...?  Besides, I guess they would have to catch them and put them into a line up before they could nab me... ;)
Your DNA might be on them.
I was smart enough to wear gloves.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Bad Dad on December 13, 2014, 09:12:56 AM
Good mornin gents!
Good morning Shaun.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 13, 2014, 09:13:04 AM
Good mornin gents!
Speak of the Devil!  He's here Dave
Everyone going to watch the NDSU game on ESPN at 11?
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 13, 2014, 09:13:06 AM
This past week I spent some time on Famous Smoke Shop Auction site.  I'm almost out of Kuba Kuba Maduros, and I didn't want to pay the $32.98 5 pack price on the Monster.  Famous was advertising, "All orders ship for $1."  I nabbed my 1st 5 pack on the auction site, and sure enough, shipping was $1. So I saved an additional $5 on shipping.  I just thought I'd pass that along in case anyone uses Famous Auction Site.
There haven't been enough Kuba Kubas on recent jams?  ...or you missed them?
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 13, 2014, 09:13:15 AM
Good mornin gents!
Good morning Shaun.
Good to see ya BD!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 13, 2014, 09:13:36 AM
Good mornin gents!
Speak of the Devil!  He's here Dave
Everyone going to watch the NDSU game on ESPN at 11?
Got my alarm set and beer chilled.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 13, 2014, 09:15:47 AM
Isn't it about time for Shaun's six Saturday posts?
Sorry I'm late - had to fold some laundry and make some coffeh...asshole!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 13, 2014, 09:22:24 AM
Guess you gotta give them points for trying something different. Not something I'd do though, that's for sure.
Maybe I am just a poor man but $99 is way to much money to play surprise grab bag and hope for the best.
I used to love the surprise 5 or 10 pack they used to do on Sundays some years back.  They would describe them but not tell you what they were and the banter was all a chatter trying to guess.  I remember getting a 10er of Oliva 'O' maddies for $15 on one such occasion.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 13, 2014, 09:22:52 AM
Great Saturday morning to yuz all.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 13, 2014, 09:22:53 AM
Isn't it about time for Shaun's six Saturday posts?
Sorry I'm late - had to fold some laundry and make some coffeh...asshole!
LALTS
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: dwgbryant on December 13, 2014, 09:24:07 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 13, 2014, 09:27:31 AM
Great Saturday morning to yuz all.
Howdy Tony!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 13, 2014, 09:27:39 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Hi Dean.  Whatcha got planned for today?
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 13, 2014, 09:27:41 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Good mornin Dean!!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 13, 2014, 09:28:00 AM
Great Saturday morning to yuz all.
Where was the elf this morning?
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Bad Dad on December 13, 2014, 09:30:20 AM
This past week I spent some time on Famous Smoke Shop Auction site.  I'm almost out of Kuba Kuba Maduros, and I didn't want to pay the $32.98 5 pack price on the Monster.  Famous was advertising, "All orders ship for $1."  I nabbed my 1st 5 pack on the auction site, and sure enough, shipping was $1. So I saved an additional $5 on shipping.  I just thought I'd pass that along in case anyone uses Famous Auction Site.
There haven't been enough Kuba Kubas on recent jams?  ...or you missed them?
The sister site had a Black Friday sale of 10 for $30.  But I missed it.  But I overbidded for 1 5 pack for $23 total with shipping, and I also won 2 5 pack out of a lot for $32 total with shipping.  So that about $3.66 each.  Not as good as I could have done, but I lost my head...
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Bad Dad on December 13, 2014, 09:33:55 AM
I wonder if Famous will give out another free $10 Christmas gift card like they did last year...?
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: dwgbryant on December 13, 2014, 09:36:06 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Hi Dean.  Whatcha got planned for today?
noon meeting, shopping for a rug for the camper, and an electric blanket. a few cigars will be in the mix somewhere.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 13, 2014, 09:37:45 AM
Great Saturday morning to yuz all.
Where was the elf this morning?
He was in my kid's terrarium where I put him after they went to bed.

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/13/9507f36199dfaf1471ee93908e9adfff.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 13, 2014, 09:39:43 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Hi Dean.  Whatcha got planned for today?
noon meeting, shopping for a rug for the camper, and an electric blanket. a few cigars will be in the mix somewhere.
Sounds like a solid plan.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 13, 2014, 09:42:07 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Hi Dean.  Whatcha got planned for today?
noon meeting, shopping for a rug for the camper, and an electric blanket. a few cigars will be in the mix somewhere.
Nice!!  Working now, need to do 2 peer paper reviews and take another quiz - but besides that, hopefully getting in a cigar and watching football.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: dwgbryant on December 13, 2014, 09:48:40 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Hi Dean.  Whatcha got planned for today?
noon meeting, shopping for a rug for the camper, and an electric blanket. a few cigars will be in the mix somewhere.
Nice!!  Working now, need to do 2 peer paper reviews and take another quiz - but besides that, hopefully getting in a cigar and watching football.
floor in the camper is just too cold on the feet and I hate running the electric heater all night long.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 13, 2014, 09:51:59 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Hi Dean.  Whatcha got planned for today?
noon meeting, shopping for a rug for the camper, and an electric blanket. a few cigars will be in the mix somewhere.
Nice!!  Working now, need to do 2 peer paper reviews and take another quiz - but besides that, hopefully getting in a cigar and watching football.
floor in the camper is just too cold on the feet and I hate running the electric heater all night long.
Get some heated socks! ;)
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 13, 2014, 09:55:50 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Hi Dean.  Whatcha got planned for today?
noon meeting, shopping for a rug for the camper, and an electric blanket. a few cigars will be in the mix somewhere.
Nice!!  Working now, need to do 2 peer paper reviews and take another quiz - but besides that, hopefully getting in a cigar and watching football.
floor in the camper is just too cold on the feet and I hate running the electric heater all night long.
How about socks?  Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: dwgbryant on December 13, 2014, 09:55:58 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Hi Dean.  Whatcha got planned for today?
noon meeting, shopping for a rug for the camper, and an electric blanket. a few cigars will be in the mix somewhere.
Nice!!  Working now, need to do 2 peer paper reviews and take another quiz - but besides that, hopefully getting in a cigar and watching football.
floor in the camper is just too cold on the feet and I hate running the electric heater all night long.
Get some heated socks! ;)
I got socks. I hate socks. I got clothes and hate them too. may relocate to Ecuador, it's on the equator right?
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 13, 2014, 09:56:24 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Hi Dean.  Whatcha got planned for today?
noon meeting, shopping for a rug for the camper, and an electric blanket. a few cigars will be in the mix somewhere.
Nice!!  Working now, need to do 2 peer paper reviews and take another quiz - but besides that, hopefully getting in a cigar and watching football.
floor in the camper is just too cold on the feet and I hate running the electric heater all night long.
Get some heated socks! ;)
Or socks period!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 13, 2014, 09:56:45 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Hi Dean.  Whatcha got planned for today?
noon meeting, shopping for a rug for the camper, and an electric blanket. a few cigars will be in the mix somewhere.
Nice!!  Working now, need to do 2 peer paper reviews and take another quiz - but besides that, hopefully getting in a cigar and watching football.
floor in the camper is just too cold on the feet and I hate running the electric heater all night long.
Get some heated socks! ;)
Stole my thunder.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 13, 2014, 09:57:31 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Hi Dean.  Whatcha got planned for today?
noon meeting, shopping for a rug for the camper, and an electric blanket. a few cigars will be in the mix somewhere.
Nice!!  Working now, need to do 2 peer paper reviews and take another quiz - but besides that, hopefully getting in a cigar and watching football.
floor in the camper is just too cold on the feet and I hate running the electric heater all night long.
Get some heated socks! ;)
I got socks. I hate socks. I got clothes and hate them too. may relocate to Ecuador, it's on the equator right?
Fair number of nudist camps in Fl, maybe that should be your next destination.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 13, 2014, 09:58:06 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Hi Dean.  Whatcha got planned for today?
noon meeting, shopping for a rug for the camper, and an electric blanket. a few cigars will be in the mix somewhere.
Nice!!  Working now, need to do 2 peer paper reviews and take another quiz - but besides that, hopefully getting in a cigar and watching football.
floor in the camper is just too cold on the feet and I hate running the electric heater all night long.
Get some heated socks! ;)
Stole my thunder.
Clearly we all think alike.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 13, 2014, 09:58:14 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Hi Dean.  Whatcha got planned for today?
noon meeting, shopping for a rug for the camper, and an electric blanket. a few cigars will be in the mix somewhere.
Nice!!  Working now, need to do 2 peer paper reviews and take another quiz - but besides that, hopefully getting in a cigar and watching football.
floor in the camper is just too cold on the feet and I hate running the electric heater all night long.
Get some heated socks! ;)
I got socks. I hate socks. I got clothes and hate them too. may relocate to Ecuador, it's on the equator right?
Plus they grow some fine tobacco there too.  Might want to pack some socks anyway.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 13, 2014, 09:58:44 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Hi Dean.  Whatcha got planned for today?
noon meeting, shopping for a rug for the camper, and an electric blanket. a few cigars will be in the mix somewhere.
Nice!!  Working now, need to do 2 peer paper reviews and take another quiz - but besides that, hopefully getting in a cigar and watching football.
floor in the camper is just too cold on the feet and I hate running the electric heater all night long.
Get some heated socks! ;)
Stole my thunder.
Clearly we all think alike.
It scares me too.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: dwgbryant on December 13, 2014, 09:58:47 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Hi Dean.  Whatcha got planned for today?
noon meeting, shopping for a rug for the camper, and an electric blanket. a few cigars will be in the mix somewhere.
Nice!!  Working now, need to do 2 peer paper reviews and take another quiz - but besides that, hopefully getting in a cigar and watching football.
floor in the camper is just too cold on the feet and I hate running the electric heater all night long.
Get some heated socks! ;)
I got socks. I hate socks. I got clothes and hate them too. may relocate to Ecuador, it's on the equator right?
Fair number of nudist camps in Fl, maybe that should be your next destination.
not with this weather!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 13, 2014, 09:59:06 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Hi Dean.  Whatcha got planned for today?
noon meeting, shopping for a rug for the camper, and an electric blanket. a few cigars will be in the mix somewhere.
Nice!!  Working now, need to do 2 peer paper reviews and take another quiz - but besides that, hopefully getting in a cigar and watching football.
floor in the camper is just too cold on the feet and I hate running the electric heater all night long.
Get some heated socks! ;)
I got socks. I hate socks. I got clothes and hate them too. may relocate to Ecuador, it's on the equator right?
Fair number of nudist camps in Fl, maybe that should be your next destination.
If he does that, I may need to find a way to block all pics from this site!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 13, 2014, 09:59:06 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Hi Dean.  Whatcha got planned for today?
noon meeting, shopping for a rug for the camper, and an electric blanket. a few cigars will be in the mix somewhere.
Nice!!  Working now, need to do 2 peer paper reviews and take another quiz - but besides that, hopefully getting in a cigar and watching football.
floor in the camper is just too cold on the feet and I hate running the electric heater all night long.
Get some heated socks! ;)
I got socks. I hate socks. I got clothes and hate them too. may relocate to Ecuador, it's on the equator right?
LOL!  Tribal Africa sounds like a destination that might be fitting - or a nudist colony
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 13, 2014, 10:00:06 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Hi Dean.  Whatcha got planned for today?
noon meeting, shopping for a rug for the camper, and an electric blanket. a few cigars will be in the mix somewhere.
Nice!!  Working now, need to do 2 peer paper reviews and take another quiz - but besides that, hopefully getting in a cigar and watching football.
floor in the camper is just too cold on the feet and I hate running the electric heater all night long.
Get some heated socks! ;)
Stole my thunder.
Got those fast fingers :)
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 13, 2014, 10:06:57 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Hi Dean.  Whatcha got planned for today?
noon meeting, shopping for a rug for the camper, and an electric blanket. a few cigars will be in the mix somewhere.
Nice!!  Working now, need to do 2 peer paper reviews and take another quiz - but besides that, hopefully getting in a cigar and watching football.
floor in the camper is just too cold on the feet and I hate running the electric heater all night long.
Get some heated socks! ;)
Stole my thunder.
Got those fast fingers :)
Thats not all from what I've heard.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: dwgbryant on December 13, 2014, 10:09:04 AM
FUCK!!!! out of propane! no hot water! did NOT need a cold shower! sonofabitch.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 13, 2014, 10:11:22 AM
FUCK!!!! out of propane! no hot water! did NOT need a cold shower! sonofabitch.
D'oh!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: dwgbryant on December 13, 2014, 10:14:48 AM
FUCK!!!! out of propane! no hot water! did NOT need a cold shower! sonofabitch.
D'oh!
good thing I have a dual tank system, just switched over to the other tank but had to re-fire the water heater ........ AFTER I was under the shower of course!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Bad Dad on December 13, 2014, 10:18:22 AM
Babysitting time... Later all...!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 13, 2014, 10:21:28 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Hi Dean.  Whatcha got planned for today?
noon meeting, shopping for a rug for the camper, and an electric blanket. a few cigars will be in the mix somewhere.
Nice!!  Working now, need to do 2 peer paper reviews and take another quiz - but besides that, hopefully getting in a cigar and watching football.
floor in the camper is just too cold on the feet and I hate running the electric heater all night long.
Get some heated socks! ;)
Stole my thunder.
Got those fast fingers :)
Thats not all from what I've heard.
Still have that creamy/woody taste in your mouth from last night? ;)
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 13, 2014, 10:21:38 AM
FUCK!!!! out of propane! no hot water! did NOT need a cold shower! sonofabitch.
SHRINKAGE!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 13, 2014, 10:21:53 AM
Babysitting time... Later all...!
Catch ya later BD!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 13, 2014, 10:24:51 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Hi Dean.  Whatcha got planned for today?
noon meeting, shopping for a rug for the camper, and an electric blanket. a few cigars will be in the mix somewhere.
Nice!!  Working now, need to do 2 peer paper reviews and take another quiz - but besides that, hopefully getting in a cigar and watching football.
floor in the camper is just too cold on the feet and I hate running the electric heater all night long.
Get some heated socks! ;)
Stole my thunder.
Got those fast fingers :)
Thats not all from what I've heard.
Still have that creamy/woody taste in your mouth from last night? ;)
Beggars can't be choosers.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2014, 10:40:54 AM
Hey CG I am sitting on the sofa with a coastal Carolina alumni
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 13, 2014, 10:49:54 AM
Hey CG I am sitting on the sofa with a coastal Carolina alumni
Uhhohh, he ready to see them lose today? ;)
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 13, 2014, 10:58:23 AM
morning CG and Tony.
Hi Dean.  Whatcha got planned for today?
noon meeting, shopping for a rug for the camper, and an electric blanket. a few cigars will be in the mix somewhere.
Nice!!  Working now, need to do 2 peer paper reviews and take another quiz - but besides that, hopefully getting in a cigar and watching football.
floor in the camper is just too cold on the feet and I hate running the electric heater all night long.
Get some heated socks! ;)
I got socks. I hate socks. I got clothes and hate them too. may relocate to Ecuador, it's on the equator right?
Fair number of nudist camps in Fl, maybe that should be your next destination.
If he does that, I may need to find a way to block all pics from this site!
I might be able to help with that one.  ;)
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 13, 2014, 11:12:37 AM
$15 NCAA Sweatshirts with Free Shipping
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=54802016 (http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=54802016)
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 13, 2014, 11:13:09 AM
Peer reviews done and time for a quiz - have a good weekend gents!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 13, 2014, 11:27:46 AM
Peer reviews done and time for a quiz - have a good weekend gents!
Thanks for stopping by!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 13, 2014, 11:55:05 AM
Peer reviews done and time for a quiz - have a good weekend gents!
Thanks for stopping by!
Were those 6 posts already?
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 13, 2014, 11:57:10 AM
Peer reviews done and time for a quiz - have a good weekend gents!
Thanks for stopping by!
Were those 6 posts already?
They're each gold, so it always goes so fast!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 13, 2014, 12:01:11 PM
Peer reviews done and time for a quiz - have a good weekend gents!
Thanks for stopping by!
Were those 6 posts already?
Wow, 11 posts.  He exceeded our expectations.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 13, 2014, 12:02:40 PM
Peer reviews done and time for a quiz - have a good weekend gents!
Thanks for stopping by!
Were those 6 posts already?
Wow, 11 posts.  He exceeded our expectations.
Must be planning on not showing up next week.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 13, 2014, 12:09:34 PM
Peer reviews done and time for a quiz - have a good weekend gents!
Thanks for stopping by!
Were those 6 posts already?
They're each gold, so it always goes so fast!
Ohh bite me, both of ya!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 13, 2014, 12:09:51 PM
Hey Tex, rough start 'eh? ;)
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 13, 2014, 12:11:38 PM
Peer reviews done and time for a quiz - have a good weekend gents!
Thanks for stopping by!
Were those 6 posts already?
They're each gold, so it always goes so fast!
Ohh bite me, both of ya!
And he's back!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 13, 2014, 12:16:34 PM

Peer reviews done and time for a quiz - have a good weekend gents!
Thanks for stopping by!
Were those 6 posts already?
They're each gold, so it always goes so fast!
Ohh bite me, both of ya!
And he's back!
Aced the quiz and football time!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 13, 2014, 12:23:51 PM

Peer reviews done and time for a quiz - have a good weekend gents!
Thanks for stopping by!
Were those 6 posts already?
They're each gold, so it always goes so fast!
Ohh bite me, both of ya!
And he's back!
Aced the quiz and football time!
Score!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 13, 2014, 12:26:13 PM

Peer reviews done and time for a quiz - have a good weekend gents!
Thanks for stopping by!
Were those 6 posts already?
They're each gold, so it always goes so fast!
Ohh bite me, both of ya!
And he's back!
Aced the quiz and football time!
Score!
Already 14-3 7min in
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 13, 2014, 12:39:08 PM
Peer reviews done and time for a quiz - have a good weekend gents!
Thanks for stopping by!
Were those 6 posts already?
They're each gold, so it always goes so fast!
Ohh bite me, both of ya!
Not sure how this became a thing because it's no different than any other day.  Most participants don't post 11 16 in a day.  But now it's funny.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 13, 2014, 12:49:46 PM
Peer reviews done and time for a quiz - have a good weekend gents!
Thanks for stopping by!
Were those 6 posts already?
Wow, 11 posts.  He exceeded our expectations.
Just goes to show what modest expectations we have around here.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 13, 2014, 01:02:14 PM
Damn, tie game! Getting good!!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 13, 2014, 01:25:00 PM
Peer reviews done and time for a quiz - have a good weekend gents!
Thanks for stopping by!
Were those 6 posts already?
Wow, 11 posts.  He exceeded our expectations.
Just goes to show what modest expectations we have around here.
We're a simple group. We like our alcohol chilled and our shipping free.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 13, 2014, 02:14:56 PM
Killed the banter, my work here is done. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 13, 2014, 02:15:10 PM
Damn, tie game! Getting good!!
Not quite the cakewalk you were anticipating?
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 13, 2014, 02:16:03 PM
Peer reviews done and time for a quiz - have a good weekend gents!
Thanks for stopping by!
Were those 6 posts already?
Wow, 11 posts.  He exceeded our expectations.
Just goes to show what modest expectations we have around here.
We're a simple group. We like our alcohol chilled and our shipping free.
Well said sir.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 13, 2014, 02:17:23 PM
Killed the banter, my work here is done. Hazzuh!
Enjoy your weekend, brother.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 13, 2014, 02:18:27 PM
Peer reviews done and time for a quiz - have a good weekend gents!
Thanks for stopping by!
Were those 6 posts already?
Wow, 11 posts.  He exceeded our expectations.
Just goes to show what modest expectations we have around here.
We're a simple group. We like our alcohol chilled and our shipping free.
Well said sir.
Truer words...
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 13, 2014, 02:42:54 PM

Damn, tie game! Getting good!!
Not quite the cakewalk you were anticipating?
Not after a 30pt blowout last year. I'm glad it's a good game, really been fun to watch.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 13, 2014, 04:06:01 PM
Killed the banter, my work here is done. Hazzuh!
Not really, yellow star just needed to stop posting game scores and start biting his nails.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 13, 2014, 04:07:20 PM
Boy arrived home from college this morning and before we got in the house I was out $60...sheesh.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2014, 04:59:49 PM
Boy arrived home from college this morning and before we got in the house I was out $60...sheesh.
What was that lunch?
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2014, 05:01:35 PM
Evening all.  Long day but had fun,  went to eat oysters with son and his future FIL and FIL and I got pretty full of beer.  Just got back to Charleston.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2014, 05:01:58 PM
Peer reviews done and time for a quiz - have a good weekend gents!
Thanks for stopping by!
Were those 6 posts already?
Wow, 11 posts.  He exceeded our expectations.
Just goes to show what modest expectations we have around here.
We're a simple group. We like our alcohol chilled and our shipping free.
Well said sir.
Truer words...
+1
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: cigarbreath on December 13, 2014, 05:23:12 PM
Hababo!  San Lotano toro that is.  Oops, sorry for the cigar talk.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 13, 2014, 05:24:17 PM
Hababo!  San Lotano toro that is.
Evening CB.  Good seagar thee.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 13, 2014, 05:25:53 PM
Good evening Mr Ohio snowman!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: cigarbreath on December 13, 2014, 05:50:36 PM
Good evening Mr Ohio snowman!
Leafman!  Last roundup of that damn things!  Got dark on me so another round on the morrow.  Evening Dave.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: cigarbreath on December 13, 2014, 05:52:01 PM
Hababo!  San Lotano toro that is.
Evening CB.  Good seagar thee.
Humi grab.  Got a smokin' humi and grab what catches my eye.  Usually something I haven't had in awhile.  Like variety.
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: cigarbreath on December 13, 2014, 05:59:04 PM
Oh, oh, oh, I gots snowmen!!!
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: TruDog on December 13, 2014, 06:35:13 PM
Yeah...Mikey got Snowmen...
Title: Re: 12/13/14
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 13, 2014, 10:27:09 PM
Oh, oh, oh, I gots snowmen!!!
Sheesh!