CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 06, 2014, 12:00:32 AM

Title: 12/6/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on December 06, 2014, 12:00:32 AM
Brrrrr!  It's getting cold out there.  Or maybe you just feel like you're getting the cold shoulder?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour some eggnog and welcome aboard!

Title: Happy Birthday, DRDave!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 12:44:01 AM
Mission accomplished!  Not only did I have to move the elf tonight but my 2nd daughter lost a tooth yesterday so it was a double whammy.  I'm wiped out.  ;)
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: TruDog on December 06, 2014, 02:31:38 AM
Brrrrr!  It's getting cold out there.  Or maybe you just feel like you're getting the cold shoulder?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour some eggnog and welcome aboard!
///////....Nothing but a lie....just say'N....
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:35:58 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:36:17 AM
4 AVO Domaine Robusto (Toro) (5.0"x50)
          5/29.50
 3 Gurkha Warpig Belicoso (6.2"x54)
         10/29.50
 2 CAO Colombia
          5/22.10
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
         10/39.99
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:37:29 AM
4 AVO Domaine Robusto (Toro) (5.0"x50)
          5/29.50
 3 Gurkha Warpig Belicoso (6.2"x54)
         10/29.50
 2 CAO Colombia
          5/22.10
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
         10/39.99

It looks like we are in store for another magical jam today.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:41:23 AM
Today is Saturday, Dec. 6, the 340th day of 2014. There are 25 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:42:07 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Dec. 6, 1864, President Abraham Lincoln nominated Salmon P. Chase to be chief justice of the United States, succeeding Roger Taney (TAH'-nee). (Chase was installed as chief justice nine days later.)
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:42:35 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:42:57 AM
In 1790, Congress moved to Philadelphia from New York.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:44:01 AM
In 1884, Army engineers completed construction of the Washington Monument by setting an aluminum capstone atop the obelisk.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:44:30 AM
In 1889, Jefferson Davis, the first and only president of the Confederate States of America, died in New Orleans.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:44:54 AM
In 1907, the worst mining disaster in U.S. history occurred as 362 men and boys died in a coal mine explosion in Monongah, West Virginia.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:45:21 AM
In 1917, some 2,000 people died when an explosives-laden French cargo ship collided with a Norwegian vessel at the harbor in Halifax, Nova Scotia, setting off a blast that devastated the city.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:46:00 AM

In 1922, the Anglo-Irish Treaty, which established the Irish Free State, came into force one year to the day after it was signed in London.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:46:23 AM
In 1939, the Cole Porter musical comedy "Du Barry Was a Lady" opened on Broadway.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:47:00 AM
1947, Everglades National Park in Florida was dedicated by President Harry S. Truman.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:48:10 AM
In 1957, America's first attempt at putting a satellite into orbit failed as Vanguard TV3 rose about four feet off a Cape Canaveral launch pad before crashing down and exploding.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:48:36 AM
In 1964, the animated puppet special "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," now a Christmas perennial, first aired on NBC-TV.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:49:00 AM
In 1971, the original Auto-Train, which carried rail passengers and their motor vehicles from Lorton, Virginia, to Sanford, Florida, went into operation. (Although the privately owned line went out of business in 1981, Amtrak revived the service in 1983.)
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:50:13 AM
In 1989, 14 women were shot to death at the University of Montreal's school of engineering by a man who then took his own life.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:50:58 AM
Ten years ago: Militants struck the U.S. Consulate in Jiddah, Saudi Arabia with explosives and machine guns, killing nine people in an attack claimed by al-Qaida. Ohio certified President George W. Bush's 119,000-vote victory over Democratic nominee John Kerry, even as the Kerry campaign and third-party candidates prepared to demand a statewide recount. A dozen expensive homes under construction in Indian Head, Maryland, were deliberately burned down. (Five men either pleaded guilty or were convicted in the case; prosecutors had cited a variety of motives, including anger by some of the white perpetrators that most of the new homeowners were black.)
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:51:27 AM
Five years ago: President Barack Obama visited the U.S. Senate during a rare Sunday session to rally Democrats behind closed doors on a health care overhaul. The Kennedy Center Honors lauded jazz great Dave Brubeck, rocker Bruce Springsteen, actor Robert De Niro, comic genius Mel Brooks and opera singer Grace Bumbry.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:52:20 AM
One year ago: A day after Nelson Mandela's death at 95, South Africans of all colors erupted in song, dance and tears in emotional celebrations of the life of the man who had bridged the country's black-white divide and helped avert a race war. The Fender Stratocaster that Bob Dylan played at the 1965 Newport Folk Festival was sold at Christie's for nearly $1 million — the highest price ever paid for a guitar at auction.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:52:48 AM
Today's Birthdays: Comedy performer David Ossman is 78. Actor Patrick Bauchau is 76. Country singer Helen Cornelius is 73. Actor James Naughton is 69. Former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood is 69. Rhythm-and-blues singer Frankie Beverly (Maze) is 68. Former Sen. Don Nickles, R-Okla., is 66. Actress JoBeth Williams is 66. Actor Tom Hulce is 61. Actor Kin Shriner is 61. Actor Wil Shriner is 61. Actor Miles Chapin is 60. Rock musician Rick Buckler (The Jam) is 59. Comedian Steven Wright is 59. Country singer Bill Lloyd is 59. Singer Tish Hinojosa is 59. Rock musician Peter Buck (R.E.M.) is 58. Rock musician David Lovering (Pixies) is 53. Actress Janine Turner is 52. Rock musician Ben Watt (Everything But The Girl) is 52. Writer-director Judd Apatow is 47. Rock musician Ulf "Buddha" Ekberg (Ace of Base) is 44. Writer-director Craig Brewer is 43. Actress Colleen Haskell is 38. Actress Lindsay Price is 38. Actress Ashley Madekwe is 33. Actress Nora Kirkpatrick is 30. Christian rock musician Jacob Chesnut (Rush of Fools) is 25.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:53:27 AM
Thought for Today: "Disconnecting from change does not recapture the past. It loses the future." — Kathleen Norris, American author (1880-1960).
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:54:19 AM
Marriage Rules
-------------------------

Typical macho man married a typical good-looking lady and after the
wedding, he laid down the following rules:
"I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want-and I don't
expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on the table
unless I tell you that I won't be home for dinner. I'll go hunting,
fishing, boozing and card-playing when I want with my old buddies and
don't you give me a hard time about it. Those are my rules. Any
comments?"

His new bride said, "No, that's fine with me. Just understand that there
will be sex here at seven o'clock every night... whether you're here or
not."
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 04:53:20 AM
5 5 Vegas Cask-Strength Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/29.50
 4 AVO Domaine Robusto (Toro) (5.0"x50)
          5/29.50
 3 Gurkha Warpig Belicoso (6.2"x54)
         10/29.50
 2 CAO Colombia
          5/22.10
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
         10/39.99
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2014, 05:23:22 AM
Morning Chip.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 05:41:35 AM
Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 05:42:04 AM
  6 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 5 5 Vegas Cask-Strength Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/29.50
 4 AVO Domaine Robusto (Toro) (5.0"x50)
          5/29.50
 3 Gurkha Warpig Belicoso (6.2"x54)
         10/29.50
 2 CAO Colombia
          5/22.10
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
         10/39.99
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 05:42:37 AM
Jamming Saturday Morning LSU & Golf.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2014, 06:11:50 AM
Jamming Saturday Morning LSU & Golf.
Jammin' it right in the pie hole. Morning Dave.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 06:16:59 AM
Jamming Saturday Morning LSU & Golf.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 06:17:22 AM
Jamming Saturday Morning LSU & Golf.
Jammin' it right in the pie hole. Morning Dave.
Is it that bad?
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 06:19:00 AM
Jamming Saturday Morning LSU & Golf.
Good morning Native.
Any day-off plans Chip?
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 06:19:11 AM
It looks like we have another super duper exciting jam on our hands today.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 06:22:08 AM
Jamming Saturday Morning LSU & Golf.
Good morning Native.
Any day-off plans Chip?
Its Grandchildren day but more important its Election Day today, I plan on adding one more vote to get Mary Landrieu out of office and one more vote to be sure Edwin Edwards does not get back in office.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2014, 06:25:42 AM
Jamming Saturday Morning LSU & Golf.
Jammin' it right in the pie hole. Morning Dave.
Is it that bad?
Isn't it always?
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 06:27:18 AM
Jamming Saturday Morning LSU & Golf.
Good morning Native.
Any day-off plans Chip?
Its Grandchildren day but more important its Election Day today, I plan on adding one more vote to get Mary Landrieu out of office and one more vote to be sure Edwin Edwards does not get back in office.
Be a good Louisiana Voter and cast a vote against Landrieu for me too.   If it comes true as predicted ( and I still don't trust it to happen) it will be a great day for LA.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 06:28:12 AM
Jamming Saturday Morning LSU & Golf.
Jammin' it right in the pie hole. Morning Dave.
Is it that bad?
Isn't it always?
Probably but you are usually more of the optimist in the crowd. :)
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 06:28:54 AM
It looks like we have another super duper exciting jam on our hands today.
Looks like the best of the worst.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2014, 06:43:02 AM
Jamming Saturday Morning LSU & Golf.
Jammin' it right in the pie hole. Morning Dave.
Is it that bad?
Isn't it always?
Probably but you are usually more of the optimist in the crowd. :)
True enough. Cause if I'm always hoping for a good jam and we finally get one, it'll be super awesome you guys!
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2014, 06:43:35 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave!  Good Saturday to you.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, DRDave!
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2014, 06:44:31 AM
Mission accomplished!  Not only did I have to move the elf tonight but my 2nd daughter lost a tooth yesterday so it was a double whammy.  I'm wiped out.  ;)
So you have fairy wings AND elf ears, impressive!
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 06:45:47 AM
Jamming Saturday Morning LSU & Golf.
Jammin' it right in the pie hole. Morning Dave.
Is it that bad?
Isn't it always?
Probably but you are usually more of the optimist in the crowd. :)
True enough. Cause if I'm always hoping for a good jam and we finally get one, it'll be super awesome you guys!
I am less of an optimist and doubt we will ever see another really good one like we had 4-5 years ago.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 06:47:56 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave!  Good Saturday to you.
Jamming Good Morning Travellin Dave.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, DRDave!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 06:49:56 AM
Mission accomplished!  Not only did I have to move the elf tonight but my 2nd daughter lost a tooth yesterday so it was a double whammy.  I'm wiped out.  ;)
So you have fairy wings AND elf ears, impressive!
It is way too early in the morning to visualize that.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 06:54:36 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave!  Good Saturday to you.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2014, 06:55:37 AM
Jamming Saturday Morning LSU & Golf.
Jammin' it right in the pie hole. Morning Dave.
Is it that bad?
Isn't it always?
As of late it sure has been.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, DRDave!
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2014, 06:56:39 AM
Mission accomplished!  Not only did I have to move the elf tonight but my 2nd daughter lost a tooth yesterday so it was a double whammy.  I'm wiped out.  ;)
So you have fairy wings AND elf ears, impressive!
It is way too early in the morning to visualize that.
Good point.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 06:59:07 AM
Jamming Saturday Morning LSU & Golf.
Jammin' it right in the pie hole. Morning Dave.
Is it that bad?
Isn't it always?
As of late it sure has been.
Jeez the current offering is over half sold in just 1 hour and 20 minutes what do you want?
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 07:00:22 AM
Guess we need a BIG TRIPLE SHEESH.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 07:07:10 AM
7 Oliva Serie 'G' Torpedo (6.5"x52)
         10/32.50
 6 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 5 5 Vegas Cask-Strength Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/29.50
 4 AVO Domaine Robusto (Toro) (5.0"x50)
          5/29.50
 3 Gurkha Warpig Belicoso (6.2"x54)
         10/29.50
 2 CAO Colombia
          5/22.10
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
         10/39.99
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 07:08:12 AM
Guess we need a BIG TRIPLE SHEESH.
Indeed! This newest offering might take even longer.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 06, 2014, 07:15:10 AM
good morning guys. I didn't get the trailer. guy called last night. :( my credit report scared him off.
Partagas Black robust non-celebratory cigar going.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2014, 07:20:52 AM
good morning guys. I didn't get the trailer. guy called last night. :( my credit report scared him off.
Partagas Black robust non-celebratory cigar going.
Sorry to hear that Dean.  Sure something else good will come along.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2014, 07:22:35 AM
good morning guys. I didn't get the trailer. guy called last night. :( my credit report scared him off.
Partagas Black robust non-celebratory cigar going.
That sucks, Dean. Here's hoping another one pops up soon.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 07:23:06 AM
good morning guys. I didn't get the trailer. guy called last night. :( my credit report scared him off.
Partagas Black robust non-celebratory cigar going.
Sorry to hear that Dean.  Sure something else good will come along.
+1 Dean, the right place is out there waiting for you somewhere.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 07:31:02 AM
good morning guys. I didn't get the trailer. guy called last night. :( my credit report scared him off.
Partagas Black robust non-celebratory cigar going.
Good morning Dean and sorry about the bad news.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 07:34:14 AM
good morning guys. I didn't get the trailer. guy called last night. :( my credit report scared him off.
Partagas Black robust non-celebratory cigar going.
Your bones feeling any better today?
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 06, 2014, 07:36:30 AM
such is life. I'm too old to waste time worrying about and just trying to clean up the mess my wife left me. landlady is also a realtor and is going to help look for me.
:) so the bright side is to continue lusting over those big tits still.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 07:37:19 AM
Warming trend for CG today, only 6 now and warming to 27 this afternoon.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 06, 2014, 07:38:31 AM
good morning guys. I didn't get the trailer. guy called last night. :( my credit report scared him off.
Partagas Black robust non-celebratory cigar going.
Your bones feeling any better today?
not as bad as yesterday. think the stress of waiting to hear about the move was contributing more on my body than anything else.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 07:39:00 AM
such is life. I'm too old to waste time worrying about and just trying to clean up the mess my wife left me. landlady is also a realtor and is going to help look for me.
:) so the bright side is to continue lusting over those big tits still.
Good way to look at it, just keep going forward.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2014, 07:42:20 AM
such is life. I'm too old to waste time worrying about and just trying to clean up the mess my wife left me. landlady is also a realtor and is going to help look for me.
:) so the bright side is to continue lusting over those big tits still.
There ya go!
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2014, 07:42:39 AM
such is life. I'm too old to waste time worrying about and just trying to clean up the mess my wife left me. landlady is also a realtor and is going to help look for me.
:) so the bright side is to continue lusting over those big tits still.
Good way to look at it, just keep going forward.
...and down
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 07:43:33 AM
Guess we need a BIG TRIPLE SHEESH.
Indeed! This newest offering might take even longer.
45 Minutes without a sale, has to be a brilliant marketing strategy that we are just too dumb to understand. ???
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2014, 07:45:26 AM
Guess we need a BIG TRIPLE SHEESH.
Indeed! This newest offering might take even longer.
45 Minutes without a sale, has to be a brilliant marketing strategy that we are just too dumb to understand. ???
Just thinking about the same.  Sheesh for sure,
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 07:51:15 AM
Guess we need a BIG TRIPLE SHEESH.
Indeed! This newest offering might take even longer.
45 Minutes without a sale, has to be a brilliant marketing strategy that we are just too dumb to understand. ???
They must be doing really well now with their stupid shit section and cigar sales are now secondary.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 06, 2014, 07:58:53 AM
to commiserate over not getting that trailer I spent $200 towards cigars. that made me feel better.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2014, 07:59:03 AM
Guess we need a BIG TRIPLE SHEESH.
Indeed! This newest offering might take even longer.
45 Minutes without a sale, has to be a brilliant marketing strategy that we are just too dumb to understand. ???
They must be doing really well now with their stupid shit section and cigar sales are now secondary.
So have you ordered your meats and cheeses yet this month?
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2014, 07:59:18 AM
to commiserate over not getting that trailer I spent $200 towards cigars. that made me feel better.
That'll definitely help.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 08:06:25 AM
to commiserate over not getting that trailer I spent $200 towards cigars. that made me feel better.
That'll definitely help.
Good for the mind and body and if followed by the landlady's tits good for the eyes too.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 08:14:00 AM
Guess we need a BIG TRIPLE SHEESH.
Indeed! This newest offering might take even longer.
45 Minutes without a sale, has to be a brilliant marketing strategy that we are just too dumb to understand. ???
They must be doing really well now with their stupid shit section and cigar sales are now secondary.
So have you ordered your meats and cheeses yet this month?
IMHO the entire premium cigar industry is in financial chaos as often demonstrated by foolish industry changes.  Sister has gone totally to hell, CI has turned the marketing side to apparent insanity promoting the low end of premium cigars and Famous has continued to promote a fair number of quality cigars but with high prices other than an occasional loss leader.  Customer service was always a very strong point for all of them but CI &Famous have both taken on go-to-hell attitudes.  Then add the crazy takeovers and it all adds up.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 08:24:41 AM
Joe's jam day off and they put up his Armada's.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 08:33:47 AM
8 Man O' War Armada Corona (5.0"x45)
          5/37.50
 7 Oliva Serie 'G' Torpedo (6.5"x52)
         10/32.50
 6 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 5 5 Vegas Cask-Strength Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/29.50
 4 AVO Domaine Robusto (Toro) (5.0"x50)
          5/29.50
 3 Gurkha Warpig Belicoso (6.2"x54)
         10/29.50
 2 CAO Colombia
          5/22.10
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
         10/39.99
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2014, 08:45:00 AM
Joe's jam day off and they put up his Armada's.
Maybe I should text him, would hate for him to miss it!
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2014, 08:47:58 AM
[...]
At least blenders are still producing quality options... although the big RG craze continues.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 08:50:15 AM
Joe's jam day off and they put up his Armada's.
Maybe I should text him, would hate for him to miss it!
I bet he would just love to be woke up early on a Saturday morning for them. I am sure you might have a not so nice reply.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 06, 2014, 08:51:14 AM
Good mornin gents!
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 08:53:02 AM
Good mornin gents!
You know it's Saturday right?  Good morning Shaun.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 08:53:59 AM
Good mornin gents!
Morning CG
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 06, 2014, 08:59:13 AM
Good mornin gents!
You know it's Saturday right?  Good morning Shaun.
Are my snowmans not allowed? ;)  First game for NDSU today, against their rival SDSU...should be a god game.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 06, 2014, 08:59:21 AM
Good mornin gents!
Morning CG
Good mornin Tex!
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 06, 2014, 09:00:43 AM
I won those JD Howards, HR46(6x46) for $79...pretty shocked they went that low.  No complaints getting that cigar for $3.30/ea
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2014, 09:08:45 AM
Good mornin gents!
You know it's Saturday right?  Good morning Shaun.
He's here for his 6 Saturday posts, then he'll be leaving. :)
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2014, 09:09:27 AM
I won those JD Howards, HR46(6x46) for $79...pretty shocked they went that low.  No complaints getting that cigar for $3.30/ea
Won a box of Perdomo ESV 02 SGs for $37. Was pretty pleased with that.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 06, 2014, 09:11:02 AM
If anyone needs/wants a French Press, damn good deal: http://www.amazon.com/Francois-Mimi-Single-Borosilicate-34-Ounce/dp/B00KSRXUC0?tag=dealswoot-20 (http://www.amazon.com/Francois-Mimi-Single-Borosilicate-34-Ounce/dp/B00KSRXUC0?tag=dealswoot-20)
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 06, 2014, 09:11:22 AM
Good mornin gents!
You know it's Saturday right?  Good morning Shaun.
He's here for his 6 Saturday posts, then he'll be leaving. :)
Damn you!!!
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 06, 2014, 09:11:58 AM
I won those JD Howards, HR46(6x46) for $79...pretty shocked they went that low.  No complaints getting that cigar for $3.30/ea
Won a box of Perdomo ESV 02 SGs for $37. Was pretty pleased with that.
Shit that's a good price. I feel like CBid is in one of their 'low' phases...need to find another couple sticks to add to the order - those will be my famous last words.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2014, 09:14:44 AM
I won those JD Howards, HR46(6x46) for $79...pretty shocked they went that low.  No complaints getting that cigar for $3.30/ea
Won a box of Perdomo ESV 02 SGs for $37. Was pretty pleased with that.
Shit that's a good price. I feel like CBid is in one of their 'low' phases...need to find another couple sticks to add to the order - those will be my famous last words.
Yeah, winning that first one is like a gateway drug, now we gotta win more!
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 09:16:14 AM
I won those JD Howards, HR46(6x46) for $79...pretty shocked they went that low.  No complaints getting that cigar for $3.30/ea
Won a box of Perdomo ESV 02 SGs for $37. Was pretty pleased with that.
Shit that's a good price. I feel like CBid is in one of their 'low' phases...need to find another couple sticks to add to the order - those will be my famous last words.
Ever heard the phrase "winning at all cost"?  Well y'all seem to have a warped view of "winning" when it costs $37-79!
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 09:19:04 AM
Good morning, girls.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 09:22:18 AM
Good morning, girls.
Morning Fairy
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 06, 2014, 09:26:05 AM
I won those JD Howards, HR46(6x46) for $79...pretty shocked they went that low.  No complaints getting that cigar for $3.30/ea
Won a box of Perdomo ESV 02 SGs for $37. Was pretty pleased with that.
Shit that's a good price. I feel like CBid is in one of their 'low' phases...need to find another couple sticks to add to the order - those will be my famous last words.
Yeah, winning that first one is like a gateway drug, now we gotta win more!
Amen to that, lol!   8)
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 09:26:25 AM
Good morning, girls.
Morning Fairy
I done good.  Went undetected and I'm proud of it.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 06, 2014, 09:26:27 AM
I won those JD Howards, HR46(6x46) for $79...pretty shocked they went that low.  No complaints getting that cigar for $3.30/ea
Won a box of Perdomo ESV 02 SGs for $37. Was pretty pleased with that.
Shit that's a good price. I feel like CBid is in one of their 'low' phases...need to find another couple sticks to add to the order - those will be my famous last words.
Ever heard the phrase "winning at all cost"?  Well y'all seem to have a warped view of "winning" when it costs $37-79!
Don't you dare try and shit on this parade Tex!
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 06, 2014, 09:26:39 AM
Good morning, girls.
Good mornin Tony!
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on December 06, 2014, 09:27:12 AM
Off to smoke, Mi Amor up - have a good weekend gents!
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 06, 2014, 09:27:57 AM
onward and upwards. gotta clean the Jeep out, slice 2# of cheeses for a Christmas party in Cedar Key, get the crackers and olives ready, take a person to their 1st meeting at noon, fuel the Jeep up, pick up a few people at 5 pm and head to the party. how did retirement get so busy?
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 09:30:23 AM
Off to smoke, Mi Amor up - have a good weekend gents!
6 posts already?  LOL.  Take care, Shaun.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 09:31:01 AM
onward and upwards. gotta clean the Jeep out, slice 2# of cheeses for a Christmas party in Cedar Key, get the crackers and olives ready, take a person to their 1st meeting at noon, fuel the Jeep up, pick up a few people at 5 pm and head to the party. how did retirement get so busy?
Have fun, Deano.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 09:31:11 AM
9 Punch Bareknuckle Elites (5.2"x45)
         10/29.50
 8 Man O' War Armada Corona (5.0"x45)
          5/37.50
 7 Oliva Serie 'G' Torpedo (6.5"x52)
         10/32.50
 6 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 5 5 Vegas Cask-Strength Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/29.50
 4 AVO Domaine Robusto (Toro) (5.0"x50)
          5/29.50
 3 Gurkha Warpig Belicoso (6.2"x54)
         10/29.50
 2 CAO Colombia
          5/22.10
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
         10/39.99
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2014, 09:31:38 AM
Off to smoke, Mi Amor up - have a good weekend gents!
I think you got close to 10 posts today. Well done!
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 06, 2014, 09:37:49 AM
I hit the BK coronas. fuck it.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 06, 2014, 09:38:32 AM
onward and upwards. gotta clean the Jeep out, slice 2# of cheeses for a Christmas party in Cedar Key, get the crackers and olives ready, take a person to their 1st meeting at noon, fuel the Jeep up, pick up a few people at 5 pm and head to the party. how did retirement get so busy?
Have fun, Deano.
slow getting motivated Tony.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 09:41:42 AM
9 Punch Bareknuckle Elites (5.2"x45)
         10/29.50
 8 Man O' War Armada Corona (5.0"x45)
          5/37.50
 7 Oliva Serie 'G' Torpedo (6.5"x52)
         10/32.50
 6 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 5 5 Vegas Cask-Strength Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/29.50
 4 AVO Domaine Robusto (Toro) (5.0"x50)
          5/29.50
 3 Gurkha Warpig Belicoso (6.2"x54)
         10/29.50
 2 CAO Colombia
          5/22.10
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
         10/39.99

Good morning and thanks for the recaps, Chip.  Don't know how to do this without sounding like a dick so here goes...  1st jam deal was MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured  (No idea about quantity nor vitola) for $25.00.  They were up for about a minute right at the flip.

Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 09:42:42 AM
onward and upwards. gotta clean the Jeep out, slice 2# of cheeses for a Christmas party in Cedar Key, get the crackers and olives ready, take a person to their 1st meeting at noon, fuel the Jeep up, pick up a few people at 5 pm and head to the party. how did retirement get so busy?
Have fun, Deano.
slow getting motivated Tony.
I saw your news.  Everything happens for a reason.  Hang in there.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 06, 2014, 09:46:32 AM
yesterday/todays cigar order:

Cuban Roots Sampler III
Trinidad Reserve, No. 5, Habano Box of 20
E.P. Carrillo Core Short Run '13 Robusto
Torano Top Twenty Collection
Punch Bareknuckle Elites
CI's Backyard Boogie Mega-Sampler
CI's Kitchen Sink Mega-Sampler II

Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 09:50:27 AM
[...]

I blame it on trying to do the first recap with no coffee. Good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2014, 09:51:43 AM
I hit the BK coronas. fuck it.
Good smoke.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 09:51:49 AM
yesterday/todays cigar order:

Cuban Roots Sampler III
Trinidad Reserve, No. 5, Habano Box of 20
E.P. Carrillo Core Short Run '13 Robusto
Torano Top Twenty Collection
Punch Bareknuckle Elites
CI's Backyard Boogie Mega-Sampler
CI's Kitchen Sink Mega-Sampler II
That should keep you busy for a couple of weeks.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 06, 2014, 09:52:50 AM
the hunter or the hunted?

A Geneva, Ontario County, hunter was injured by a deer who struck him in the back early Friday.

According to the Ontario County Sheriff's Office, Donald Guard, 62, was walking about 7:40 a.m. through the woods behind 2661 Jones Road in Phelps when he was struck from behind and knocked to the ground by a deer.

Deputies said a hoof mark was found on Guard's clothing, and Guard, unable to get up, fired his shotgun to alert his nearby brother, Clarence.

Phelps Fire Department and Ambulance arrived on scene and Guard was taken to Clifton Springs Hospital for treatment.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 09:56:26 AM
[...]

Look like one might as well sound like one :)
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 09:57:00 AM
[...]

I blame it on CB
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 10:01:35 AM
Got to walk the dogs then ready myself for some football.  LA Tech vs Marshall for C-USA championship up first but not realistically looking to come out on top in that one.  Marshall is pretty strong at that level but they proved last week they are beatable.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: sfish on December 06, 2014, 10:13:29 AM
[...]

Yep, you're a dick
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 10:13:45 AM
[...]

Well that'll learn ya.  ;)
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: sfish on December 06, 2014, 10:15:00 AM
Just got back from cutting down our Xmas tree, not nearly as eventful as Tony trying to cut his down last weekend with a pocket knife
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 10:15:33 AM
[...]

Agreed.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 10:16:50 AM
[...]

We almost have a quorum.  Do I hear a fourth peanut gallery member?
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2014, 10:18:45 AM
Just got back from cutting down our Xmas tree, not nearly as eventful as Tony trying to cut his down last weekend with a pocket knife
Should've borrowed my Gurkha knife. Morning Scott.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 10:18:55 AM
Just got back from cutting down our Xmas tree, not nearly as eventful as Tony trying to cut his down last weekend with a pocket knife
Real men use butter knives to cut down their Christmas trees.  It's kinda like hunting with a musket instead of a rifle.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: sfish on December 06, 2014, 10:22:34 AM
Just got back from cutting down our Xmas tree, not nearly as eventful as Tony trying to cut his down last weekend with a pocket knife
Should've borrowed my Gurkha knife. Morning Scott.
Morning Dave, I forgot the part where he had twin boys climbing on his back
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 10:23:34 AM
Just got back from cutting down our Xmas tree, not nearly as eventful as Tony trying to cut his down last weekend with a pocket knife
Should've borrowed my Gurkha knife. Morning Scott.
Morning Dave, I forgot the part where he had twin boys climbing on his back
Because cutting down a tree isn't a challenge on its own.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
11 Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story (Perfecto)
         5/22.50
10 Punch Bareknuckle Elites (5.2"x45)
         10/29.50
 9 Man O' War Armada Corona (5.0"x45)
          5/37.50
 8 Oliva Serie 'G' Torpedo (6.5"x52)
         10/32.50
 7 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6 5 Vegas Cask-Strength Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/29.50
 5 AVO Domaine Robusto (Toro) (5.0"x50)
          5/29.50
 4 Gurkha Warpig Belicoso (6.2"x54)
         10/29.50
 3 CAO Colombia
          5/22.10
 2 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
         10/39.99
 1 MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 06, 2014, 10:29:33 AM
time to head out now guys. catch y'all later.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2014, 10:34:55 AM
time to head out now guys. catch y'all later.
Later Dean.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2014, 10:35:05 AM
Just got back from cutting down our Xmas tree, not nearly as eventful as Tony trying to cut his down last weekend with a pocket knife
Should've borrowed my Gurkha knife. Morning Scott.
Morning Dave, I forgot the part where he had twin boys climbing on his back
Kids, amiright?
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 10:35:40 AM
Those Short Stories didn't last very long.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: sfish on December 06, 2014, 10:39:51 AM
Those Short Stories didn't last very long.
I managed to get some in my cart
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 10:42:54 AM
Those Short Stories didn't last very long.
I managed to get some in my cart
Did you do the outdoor lights yet?
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 10:49:08 AM
Those Short Stories didn't last very long.
I managed to get some in my cart
And dammit that is the only thing they could put up that I would have surely bought and of course I was outside.  Oh well saved me $45.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 10:59:55 AM
13 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
12 The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
11 Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story (Perfecto)
         5/22.50
10 Punch Bareknuckle Elites (5.2"x45)
         10/29.50
 9 Man O' War Armada Corona (5.0"x45)
          5/37.50
 8 Oliva Serie 'G' Torpedo (6.5"x52)
         10/32.50
 7 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6 5 Vegas Cask-Strength Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/29.50
 5 AVO Domaine Robusto (Toro) (5.0"x50)
          5/29.50
 4 Gurkha Warpig Belicoso (6.2"x54)
         10/29.50
 3 CAO Colombia
          5/22.10
 2 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
         10/39.99
 1 MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured
          5/25.00
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 11:06:59 AM
SHEESH!  Possible new low for the weekend spotlight!
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 11:11:42 AM
SHEESH!  Possible new low for the weekend spotlight!
But they're called white gold.  How can that be bad?
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: sfish on December 06, 2014, 11:19:53 AM
Those Short Stories didn't last very long.
I managed to get some in my cart
Did you do the outdoor lights yet?
Nope maybe tomorrow. Have kids coming over and baseball tryouts later so don't think its gonna happen today
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2014, 11:21:13 AM
SHEESH!  Possible new low for the weekend spotlight!
But they're called white gold.  How can that be bad?
The impossible becomes reality.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 11:22:04 AM
Those Short Stories didn't last very long.
I managed to get some in my cart
Did you do the outdoor lights yet?
Nope maybe tomorrow. Have kids coming over and baseball tryouts later so don't think its gonna happen today
It's wet out there anyway.  I plan to do it tomorrow too.  My girls have a dance recital this evening.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 12:15:52 PM
Those La Aurora's were like stocks that you paid too much for?  Now that they're 60% of what they used to be, buy more in order to bring down the average price.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2014, 01:02:36 PM
Those Short Stories didn't last very long.
I managed to get some in my cart
Did you do the outdoor lights yet?
Nope maybe tomorrow. Have kids coming over and baseball tryouts later so don't think its gonna happen today
It's wet out there anyway.  I plan to do it tomorrow too.  My girls have a dance recital this evening.
How many costumes did you have to buy?
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2014, 01:05:55 PM
SHEESH!  Possible new low for the weekend spotlight!
Brand new and already discounted 69%....amazing!
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2014, 01:09:16 PM
SHEESH!  Possible new low for the weekend spotlight!
Brand new and already discounted 69%....amazing!
That just means they're extra good.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2014, 01:10:38 PM
the hunter or the hunted?

A Geneva, Ontario County, hunter was injured by a deer who struck him in the back early Friday.

According to the Ontario County Sheriff's Office, Donald Guard, 62, was walking about 7:40 a.m. through the woods behind 2661 Jones Road in Phelps when he was struck from behind and knocked to the ground by a deer.

Deputies said a hoof mark was found on Guard's clothing, and Guard, unable to get up, fired his shotgun to alert his nearby brother, Clarence.

Phelps Fire Department and Ambulance arrived on scene and Guard was taken to Clifton Springs Hospital for treatment.
Can just picture that deer sitting around with his buddies that night having a good laugh.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 01:19:52 PM
1 hour - 15 minutes on these Cain's and bar is half way.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2014, 01:39:01 PM
1 hour - 15 minutes on these Cain's and bar is half way.
Don't want to rush it, Gurkha's probably on deck.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 01:58:45 PM
Those Short Stories didn't last very long.
I managed to get some in my cart
Did you do the outdoor lights yet?
Nope maybe tomorrow. Have kids coming over and baseball tryouts later so don't think its gonna happen today
It's wet out there anyway.  I plan to do it tomorrow too.  My girls have a dance recital this evening.
How many costumes did you have to buy?
Luckily each of them is only in one number.  So I think it was only $120 for costumes for their combined 5 minutes on stage.  I have to suffer through the rest of the 3 hours and pay $25 a ticket for that privilege.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 06, 2014, 01:58:49 PM
I'm back!!!
.... and caught up with me chores. I found 2 gift credit/debit cards I received from my going away parties totaling $130. think I will buy more cigars. like free money right?
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 02:03:15 PM
16 Diesel Delirium (Gordo) (6.5"x56)
         5/29.50
15 Cain Splendid Six Sample
          6/23.50
14 La Aurora Puro Vintage 2003
          5/29.50
[...]
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2014, 02:07:27 PM
Those Short Stories didn't last very long.
I managed to get some in my cart
Did you do the outdoor lights yet?
Nope maybe tomorrow. Have kids coming over and baseball tryouts later so don't think its gonna happen today
It's wet out there anyway.  I plan to do it tomorrow too.  My girls have a dance recital this evening.
How many costumes did you have to buy?
Luckily each of them is only in one number.  So I think it was only $120 for costumes for their combined 5 minutes on stage.  I have to suffer through the rest of the 3 hours and pay $25 a ticket for that privilege.
Kids, amiright?
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 02:19:05 PM
Those Short Stories didn't last very long.
I managed to get some in my cart
Did you do the outdoor lights yet?
Nope maybe tomorrow. Have kids coming over and baseball tryouts later so don't think its gonna happen today
It's wet out there anyway.  I plan to do it tomorrow too.  My girls have a dance recital this evening.
How many costumes did you have to buy?
Luckily each of them is only in one number.  So I think it was only $120 for costumes for their combined 5 minutes on stage.  I have to suffer through the rest of the 3 hours and pay $25 a ticket for that privilege.
Kids, amiright?
Yup.  Speaking of which, go enjoy yours.  Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 06, 2014, 02:20:18 PM
Those Short Stories didn't last very long.
I managed to get some in my cart
Did you do the outdoor lights yet?
Nope maybe tomorrow. Have kids coming over and baseball tryouts later so don't think its gonna happen today
It's wet out there anyway.  I plan to do it tomorrow too.  My girls have a dance recital this evening.
How many costumes did you have to buy?
Luckily each of them is only in one number.  So I think it was only $120 for costumes for their combined 5 minutes on stage.  I have to suffer through the rest of the 3 hours and pay $25 a ticket for that privilege.
Kids, amiright?
Yup.  Speaking of which, go enjoy yours.  Hazzuh!
Indeed I will. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2014, 02:20:59 PM
Those Short Stories didn't last very long.
I managed to get some in my cart
Did you do the outdoor lights yet?
Nope maybe tomorrow. Have kids coming over and baseball tryouts later so don't think its gonna happen today
It's wet out there anyway.  I plan to do it tomorrow too.  My girls have a dance recital this evening.
How many costumes did you have to buy?
Luckily each of them is only in one number.  So I think it was only $120 for costumes for their combined 5 minutes on stage.  I have to suffer through the rest of the 3 hours and pay $25 a ticket for that privilege.
Kids, amiright?
Been there, done that, survived.... but with one daughter.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2014, 02:22:20 PM
I'm back!!!
.... and caught up with me chores. I found 2 gift credit/debit cards I received from my going away parties totaling $130. think I will buy more cigars. like free money right?
Deserves a special order I would say!
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on December 06, 2014, 02:28:16 PM
I'm back!!!
.... and caught up with me chores. I found 2 gift credit/debit cards I received from my going away parties totaling $130. think I will buy more cigars. like free money right?
Deserves a special order I would say!
I'm looking.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 02:28:37 PM
Heading out for a bit.  Don't buy up all the good stuff.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 02:35:30 PM
17 Asylum 13 Sixty (double toro) (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/32.50
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2014, 02:41:25 PM
Thanks for keeping track of the dog pound Chip.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 02:49:40 PM
Thanks for keeping track of the dog pound Chip.
Man they just keep throwing these terrible jams at us week after week.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 02:55:32 PM
Thanks for keeping track of the dog pound Chip.
Man they just keep throwing these terrible jams at us week after week.
Perhaps the marketing strategy is consistency.  Long years ago in a college business class the teacher said that was McDonalds strategy making it so successful.  While the food and service were terrible they were consistent all over so no matter where you were it would be the same bad and no worse.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 03:00:20 PM
Sun is out and 65 degrees believe I will select a smoke to finish this ball game outside.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:02:11 PM
17 Padron #2000 Natural (Robusto) (5.0"x50)
         4/20.80
[...]
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 03:10:19 PM
19 Rocky Patel Signature Toro (6.0"x52)
         10/34.99
18 Padron #2000 Natural (Robusto) (5.0"x50)
         4/20.80
[...]
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 03:13:17 PM
MF LA Antiguedad lit.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 03:27:35 PM
MF LA Antiguedad lit.
Very nice smokes.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 06, 2014, 03:28:27 PM
MF LA Antiguedad lit.
Very nice smokes.
Indeed, enjoy that weather!
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 06, 2014, 03:35:52 PM
MF LA Antiguedad lit.
Very nice smokes.
Indeed, enjoy that weather!
Was enjoying this ball game but after leading the whole damn game LA tech just handed it to Marshalll with 1:42 left.  Pisses me off.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: TruDog on December 06, 2014, 03:38:27 PM
MF LA Antiguedad lit.
Very nice smokes.
Indeed, enjoy that weather!
Was enjoying this ball game but after leading the whole damn game LA tech just handed it to Marshalll with 1:42 left.  Pisses me off.
...How boot that Thundering Herd....
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 04:15:48 PM
20 Liga Privada Papas Fritas (4.5"x44)
          8/35.00
[...]
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 04:17:40 PM
MF LA Antiguedad lit.
Just had my first the other night at the NJ herf.  Loved it.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: sfish on December 06, 2014, 04:21:48 PM
MF LA Antiguedad lit.
Just had my first the other night at the NJ herf.  Loved it.
You're welcome
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 04:40:23 PM
21 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill (7.0"x54)
         10/34.99
[...]
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 05:00:22 PM
MF LA Antiguedad lit.
Just had my first the other night at the NJ herf.  Loved it.
You're welcome
I'm sure it was the company.  I enjoyed all my cigars the other night.  By the way, tree is finally untied and unfurled.  It will get decorated after the recital.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on December 06, 2014, 05:33:38 PM
22 Humi-Care 16 oz. Cigar Juice
          1/9.50
[...]
Post by: cigarbreath on December 06, 2014, 06:01:43 PM
As always, thanks Chip.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 11:03:52 PM
...It was so slow that Mikey still hadn't earned his snowmen.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: sfish on December 06, 2014, 11:05:54 PM
...It was so slow that Mikey still hadn't earned his snowmen.
And so close
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 11:08:06 PM
...It was so slow that Mikey still hadn't earned his snowmen.
And so close
Any smokes today, Scott?  None here.  That recital went a lot longer than I'd anticipated.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: sfish on December 06, 2014, 11:13:02 PM
...It was so slow that Mikey still hadn't earned his snowmen.
And so close
Any smokes today, Scott?  None here.  That recital went a lot longer than I'd anticipated.
None for me either, too many activities. Maybe tomorrow while I put up the freakin' lights
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 11:17:00 PM
...It was so slow that Mikey still hadn't earned his snowmen.
And so close
Any smokes today, Scott?  None here.  That recital went a lot longer than I'd anticipated.
None for me either, too many activities. Maybe tomorrow while I put up the freakin' lights
If this rain stops.  It was nasty out up until about an hour ago.
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: sfish on December 06, 2014, 11:19:16 PM
...It was so slow that Mikey still hadn't earned his snowmen.
And so close
Any smokes today, Scott?  None here.  That recital went a lot longer than I'd anticipated.
None for me either, too many activities. Maybe tomorrow while I put up the freakin' lights
If this rain stops.  It was nasty out up until about an hour ago.
Yeah a ton of rain, still raining here
Title: Re: 12/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 06, 2014, 11:23:00 PM
...It was so slow that Mikey still hadn't earned his snowmen.
And so close
Any smokes today, Scott?  None here.  That recital went a lot longer than I'd anticipated.
None for me either, too many activities. Maybe tomorrow while I put up the freakin' lights
If this rain stops.  It was nasty out up until about an hour ago.
Yeah a ton of rain, still raining here
The good thing about the rain is that the ground will be soft enough for the ornament's spikes.  Some years I had to pound them down with a hammer.